Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

Looking to his left he responses to Jacen's question.

"As you can see production goes well. How ironic it is that it was here where some of our worst losses will spawn our newest fleet. "

Kal stood next to Jacen and now asked his own question.

"What about on your end Jacen. Is there anything you would like to talk about?"

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Jacen nodded at the comment.

"Many things have happened in the past few weeks, one being the leader's meeting on Coruscant. While I was there I was discretely given a message, and a rather disturbing one at that. The Emporer wants us to capture the Rebel Admiral. Looking at the situation, it seems fairly simple and laid out but with Black it usually isn't. If we are double crossed by the Empire, it wouldn't be the first time, but we haven't had Black as our Emporer.

I want your opinion on this before I start setting things up. What do you think?"

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

"Well. In all of the times we have shared together in the Black Sun and my own personal experience with the empire I say lets do it. So we have to kidnap the admiral. Well as long as we keep it simple it should be no problem. Besides once we capture him we can make sure we receive all that is coming to us. Worst comes to worst, we take Black as well or we ransom the admiral back to the alliance. Either way we come out."

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

• 2 weeks later...

Reciving a status report from Illum Kal was informed of his requirement for the battle. He was to help lead a shadow strike on Illum and destory the weapon. Apearntly the main weapon there turned force users to jello. A small strike force of Black Sun men would strike hard and fast under cloak taking out the weapon while the other forces play decoy at other targets. The weaponery that kal needed was not here at the ship yards though, they were on Black X.

Kal went though the rosters of every Black Sun Base and made constucted ten similar four men teams. With his droids in tow Kal ordered every man to Black X for out fitting with stealth gear. Kal himself left Haruun-Kal and made way for the station so that he could pick up his gear.

• 3 weeks later...

The station went back up to running so it could replace the lost amount of ships from the failed attack. They did recover infomaiton at the very least. The majority of the invasion forces were sationed at Center point as well as their leader or it seemed.

As well the remaining Black Sun forces arrived at the space dock.

Black X-1 burst out of hyperspace above the new Black Sun Shipyard. Jacen took his ship down to the surface. He showed his plans to his officers and construction immediately began. In a week the Arach'tar would be done.

silassig-1.jpg

Crosa came into hyperspace above Haruun-Kal, and started to come in for a landing. He was a bit disappointed that their earlier plan had failed, but was quite ready to try again, or if need be, try something different.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

With the return of Silias and Crossa, Kal explained his new idea.

"Alrigh guys crap happends. I screwed up and I am sorry. Moving on though I have a new plan if you are willing that is. The invasion force had to refule some where and between the data recived from Center point and Gromas shows that there is not nearly the amount of ships there was at Illum. In additon more ships have arrived at Gromas leading me to belive their is a refuel depot. We go to illum and follow the trail to their depot. We use it to gain some info on the enemy and knock them down a peg. I will also send the alliance and the empire the cordinates before we engage so that we gather a combine force to attack. Hopefully things go well so we will not need them, otherwise we will have them for back up."

Kal let his words settle over his comrades. Looking around he didn't see any look of the word no form over their mouths.

"Well then gents I am off to Illum and then their supply base. Im taking all but a few things with me. I will request aid when the rest of the new vessels finish their shake down and are ready to go. Please don't drag ass and make sure you show up like palpatine giving order 66. "

With that Kal departed Haruun-Kal with the fleet ready to start his pursuit and attack of the Arch'tar.

• 2 weeks later...

Halál sent a message to the one named Crosa, a member of the underground organization Black Sun. Months ago, he had worked with Black Sun under Slicer, and had become very...familiar...with the network that they had run on. Through this, he had been able to find information on various members, including this particular one. His message was extremely specific, telling the man over his ship computer or his comm, whichever he preferred,

-------------------

My name is Halál, the one who seeks the death of his enemies. I wish to employ you outside of Black Sun temporarily. This is not a proposition to have you break up with your organization, merely to do some....outside... work. Send a comm in reply immediately.

-------------------

With that, Halál ended his communication with Crosa, waiting for a reply.

halalsig.png

My sig is my RP profile...

My Chaos profile

Consuction finished on the newest Black Sun toy. Now it was time to be done with the creatures from hell. A small ship was dispatched to Centerpoints last known location to get exact coordinates. It was sending a constant stream of data back to the base on Haruun Kal and soon the invaders would be extinct

silassig-1.jpg

A COMM arrived from Kal to Jacen.

COM

-------------

Jacen. Here are the cordinates for the location of the third strong hold of the invaders. I am taking our fleet there and will be launching our attack on it. I will talk with you soon.

Kal

-----------

Comm

Halál sent an encrypted, secret comm to Crosa, and told him the exact location of his target. Once Crosa had completed his mission, and flew to the jungle world of Kashyyyk to deliver the package, he would collect an enormous bounty and a variety of weapons for future use. It was there that, should Crosa give him satisfactory results, Halál would give him more assignments.

halalsig.png

My sig is my RP profile...

My Chaos profile

Crosa recieved the comm and jumped into his Firespray. After his ship had warmed up for a few minutes, giving him time to collect his weapons, he took off into space. He then put in the correct coordinates into his navigational computer and he blasted into hyperspace/.

8HRxc.jpg[/url]

A giant flying eyeball came out of the sky and landed. An old man was near it and his facial expression could only be described with the phrase, "Like, what the fuk?!" The loading shaft came down, Samuel Salud came out of the Optica.

Join me on Ilum!!

((NPC))

A guard moved out of position and greeted the man. "How may I help you sir?"

-----------------------------

As Jacen was watching, something went terribly wrong, and somehow, his reconstruction of Centerpoint was demolished...Scrap that.

But there was good news. He looked at his beeping comm and heard the unforgettable voice, strained, yet unchanged. Piccolo lived, and he was waiting. That was all the encouragement that Jacen needed. He had the comm traced, keeping Piccolo's identity a secret, and when he discovered that their former leader was on Black X-1, he was filled with joy. He sent a comm ahead to their former leader before heading out himself.

He left a message for Kal and prepped his ship, taking off as quickly as possible.

silassig-1.jpg

Sam looked at the guard. He didn't look very smart, as if his only job could only ever be guarding something. His eyes, wow, it's been a long time since he'd seen green eyes like that, pure emerald eyes. He stared for a moment, until he realized to his embarrassment he was staring him down.

Sam answered him, "I hope so, I'm new, my name is Sam Salud, check if anyone is exspecting me. I'd appreciate it."

"Oh, Sam Salud. Your help is no longer needed, sorry for the inconvience."

"It's ok."

Sam Salud flew away in the Optica.

((It's ok, Ryan, you didn't waste my time.))

Join me on Ilum!!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Solar Sailor drifted over the small planet of Haruun Kal. It had been some time since Kautra was last here, and yet it felt so unfamiliar. Since its destruction a while ago, The Jedi temple had been ravaged by time, and what looked like the current population. Kautra floated over the decreped temple, watching as many lizard like creatures scurried around the over grown foliage. The temple walls had crumbled and fallen.

My first room was here he thought to himself as he looked down apon where the room used to be.

He didn't land right away, he skimmed the skys, checking out the local villages. He knew that he would have to regain thier trust, and cooperation before the Jedi could claim this planet once again. While flying he came across a rather gigantic building, that appeared to be a ship building facility, bearing the marks of the Black Sun. It seemed abondoned though. Perhaps the Jedi might find a good use for it, but he was not here to scout a good location to build a force. He was here for the Jedi.

He made his way back to the once beautiful Jedi temple, and sat his ship down at the nearest clearing closest to the base.

He waited for Moon to join him here.

The Full Moon pulled out of hyperspace right outside the planet, the entire ship moaning as it did. Piece of junk...

As Moon entered the atmosphere, she took note of a giant building. Ship-building facility, bearing the Black Sun's insignia. It's empty... Possibly useful. She thought, taking note of its location. She scouted the horizon, looking for any sign of Kautra. And there he was, landing in a clearing near what seemed to be ruins. She pushed the yoke slightly, gaining on the ruins. As she closed in, she finally realized what it was - A Jedi Temple.

Moon pulled the yoke back, slowing and descending. She landed just ten meters away from Kautra and opened the cockpit, jumping out quickly and rushing down the wing towards his ship.

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?

Kautra watched as Moons ship landed a few meters off, and saw he make her way towards his ship. He felt strange, when he was trained, they spent a good amount of time in space. Working on the training remote with a real light saber. Maybe when the time was right, he would take her back into the stars and work in the quietness of space.

As Moon neared his ship, he popped the exit hatch on the ship, and got out of his chair. He motioned to Neada to stay in the ship. He knew that she might get in the way. The population here might not take kindly to her being around.

He departed his ship, and joined Moon outside. His dark skin had a mild glow in this strange atmosphere. Things on Haruum Kal were not the same in many other parts of the galaxy. So it was not normal for his skin to glow in the way it did.

He motioned Moon to follow him towards the former Jedi base. The rocky plateau shifted slightly as the neared the Temple. Since some of the base was underground the decreped caverns were not as stable as they should be.

"This was once a very beautiful Temple of the Jedi. Where I claimed my first home away from Mustafar." He thought about the last time he was here. I pained him to know that he was forced to leave his padawan so soon after he had been knighted. Hartel was strong in the force, and since had become a great Jedi. Kautra knew that he had survived the attack on the temple.

"We are going to have to get support from the locals if we are to rebuild this Temple to its former glory." He said to his new apprentice. "But we shall see what we have to work with here first."

He began to make his way into the innards of the temple, noticing the marking left by the bombardments that destroyed the area. He felt the spirits of the fallen Jedi through the force, all gave their lives for the greater good.

They made their way to a small staircase that led down into the bowels of the complex. Looking down the stair case, Kautra felt it would be best to find an alternate route, because it seemed like there was a pillar that had demolished the stair way a good half way down, compromising their safety.

"Be weary of the Dark Jedi spirits around this area. Many Force users died here some time ago, many with un-finished agendas of their own. You might hear them talking to you. Pay them no mind. They are known to insight anger, and hate in other wise peacful beings."

He began to search the area for another way down, he knew that there was a construction droid warehouse down there, and he was hoping that they were still in commision.

Moon dragged her hands against the wall, looking at the cracks and the destruction. "Master, what happened here?" She questioned, taking her hands off the wall and following Kautra around, herself looking for a safe passageway to the innards of the Temple.

Just as Kautra said to be weary, something flashed through Moon's head... Destruction, battle, explosions, the sounds of battle. Screaming, fire everywhere...

I can give you anything you want. A voice flashed through her head, dark but tempting. Power, credits, anything... Moon put her palm on her head and closed her eyes, hard. ... Or a father.

Moon shook her head to clear it and sped up to follow Kautra, she had lost pace. Her face held a position as if she had seen a ghost or had been stabbed in the stomach.

You know I can...

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?

"A horrible battle, and the loss of many a good Jedi. It ended in the self destruction of this base. I lost my last padawan to the horrible battle." Kautra began to feel anger swelling in his heart, and knew he could not allow it to take over him. He heard a dark voice call to him in the force. Looking back at his padawan, he noticed that she had fallen back a little, and that she seemed to be in distress.

He rose his hand, and allowed the light side of the force to flow through him, and into his young apprentice.

"They decieve you Moon, they lie and manipulate. Their promises are empty." He continued to fill his padawan with the force, and attempted to push out the voices in her head.

"You must learn to block voices young one" He knew that Moon was not too much younger then he, but calling her such added to the Master : Apprentice relationship. "The dark side of the force will only lead to your demise, you must controll the force, and reject the temptation."

Moon suddenly felt empowered and stood straighter, her head clear of the dark voice. "Yes, Master. Thank you." She nodded her head, sighing a little.

He's lying... The dark voice returned, but quieter and smaller now.

You can't tempt me. You can't win. I am a Jedi. Moon said in her head. She repeated the last part a few times, You can't win. I am a Jedi.

She looked to Kautra, looking ahead a tad. She pointed directly behind him, to a staircase that led below. She couldn't tell if it was still intact, but it's worth looking at. "Master, what about that one?"

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?

Kautra looked in the direction Moon was pointing, and he too saw a stair case that led down into the center of the former base. He felt that this one was in better condition then that last one.

Though Kautra knew it was important to complete this mission for the Jedi, he knew that he had to keep a close eye on his apprentice. She was still young in the ways of the force, and vulnerable to the dark side. Given her past, and her heritage, she was a prime canidate to the dark side.

Stay strong young one he said telepathicly through the force to Moon.

He started toward the staircase, and peered down the to find that it was in good condition. He knew that deeper into the cavern, that the voices of the fallen Sith would grow stronger, and he worried about Moon. It was too soon for her to be dealing with these voices. This wasn't supposed to happen untill she had learned to listing to the living force inside of her, before being manipulated by the dark side.

She is strong, and will survive a voice said inside his own head. The force had empowered him to believe in his new apprentice, and he motioned to Moon to follow him down, she would have to learn now to distinguish the light from dark.

The stairs creaked, and moaned as they traversed down the old stair way. Popping and jerking from time to time, causing the two of them to latch on to what railing was available. When they felt they wern't going to fall to their death, they continued down the dark path.

Kautra felt the presence of beings that wern't there, knowing that their spirits were still looming around the temple. Though they were not over whelming, they still seemed to force their presence on the two of them. He allowed the force to flow from him into Moon. In an attempt to reasure her to be strong in this the dark tunnel.

They came to the bottom of the stair case, allowing a moment of relief to pass over them. The spirits were not so strong in this open area. Kautra was familiar with this area, he had been around this place a few times, and things were starting to look familiar. He knew that they were not too far from the droid holding area. He hoped that the path was not blocked along the way.

He closed his eyes, and looked ahead with the force, allowing his mind to traverse the path they would take. The force showed him the debris that layed in their way, but not enough to stop them from reaching their destination. The force also showed him the collection of the dark side, where the fallen spirits were congrigating. He knew at these areas he would have to envelop his padawan in the force, to protect her from the influence of these spirits.

With his eyes still closed, he began to walk down the path the force had shown him.

(( Alright, so like I said, comming to terms with the dark side was supposed to happen a little later, but it is perfectly fine to start with it now. Your doing good with dealing with the voices, but remember I am a knight, and my powers with the force are protecting you from the voice for the most part. So keep them down to a small, almost un-hearable voice. I like how its going so far.))

He's walking, with his eyes closed. Closed. Creepy as can be. Moon thought, following Kautra through the debris and keeping her eyes on the path ahead.

Just then, a dark, almost inaudible voice came through her head. She couldn't tell what it said, but she knew it was false.

They can't do a thing for me. They're not as strong as me or my Master. She thought. I am a Jedi.

She began to focus on the ground she was walking on, closing her eyes and trying to see it through the Force. With Kautra pouring the Force into her, she could actually do it. She could see the ground; the cracks, the small debris... everything.

She couldn't see that far in front of her, but she could see without actually looking. She could do it. Maybe, with further training, she could be stronger. Maybe she could see everything.

The suddenly, she felt cold.

She shivered slightly, keeping her eyes closed. She could see something... She wasn't sure what but she could see it.

It spoke, but she couldn't here it. She merely passed through it, keeping in pace with Kautra.

"Master, may I ask why exactly we're here?"

Serpe.jpg

(Delta73 did the sig)

Whoops. Is she underage?

Kautra smiled, he knew that Moon was following his lead in closeing her eyes. And since she was keeping step with him he figured she was doing okay at it her self. They had passed through some of the concentrations of the force, where the spirits were collecting. He kept his mind on Moon as they walked.

"Master, may I ask why exactly we're here?" she asked quietly.

"Well, we are here to restore this temple to its former glory. he said as they stepped over a large piece of concrete that had fallen in the path." We are also here to get the trust of the population back He paused as they scooted around a fallen colum. "The room we are currently looking for holds a large collection of construction droids, and other things that might help rebuild. I just hope that they are still intact. If not, we'll have to have them sent to us."

They made their way down the path, untill the came to the door they were searching for. They stopped infront of the door, and Kautra used his ability to see through the metal, exposing the inards of the room. There were a lot fallen chuncks of deris, and it seemed that a majority of the construction droids were no longer functioning.

"Do you know how to mold the force to work for you young one?" He knew that she had some controll of the force but didn't know the extent "I want you to open these doors with the force"