Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Sching gasped and instantly his hand went for his datapad. It was whole, and he nearly sobbed with relief. He looked up self-consciously and and another wave of logic put the familiar stone faced expression on. He followed his new master.

"How do you create illusions like that? This intrigues me to the highest power."

kaminoan.png

I just hate it when people decide to commit vastly unrealistic acts of mass-murder.

Matron Saint of Newcomers

New here? PM me if you want friendly help and questions answered.

Jareth and his apprentice made their way through the winding corridors and past various training areas before reaching the main dormitories.

The sith master answered Sching's question with a simple "In Time"

and then pointed him into a humble room.

All the basic amenities seemed to be available, but Jareth suddenly realized that the academy had never housed a kaminoan before.

"Are there any special needs your species or condition require? I can at least make your living quarters comfortable. You will find their comfort a stark contrast to the pain of your training."

"Our physiological makeup is very similar to yours, different only in shape and general appearance. One of the reasons humans were so easy to clone for profit, according to history. But I digress- these amenities will be quite fine. They are more modern and well kept than anything I have had the honor to live in."

He looked back at his master respectfully.

"Where I used to live, the mutants were either brutal and braindead or somewhat intelligent but handicapped. You must forgive me- I have become used to dealing with people I can outsmart and outclass in any way. Clearly, I have met more than my match today. I look forward to learning from you."

kaminoan.png

I just hate it when people decide to commit vastly unrealistic acts of mass-murder.

"As I look forward to teaching you all that I know." Jareth said with a soft tone.

"I will let you rest now, when you awaken, find me. I will allow you to use whatever method you wish to locate me within the academy."

Jareth turned to leave and paused for a moment to add,

"I leave you with this thought. Logic is often the simplest path to understanding, but it's limitations stem from the feeble-mindedness of not being able to let yourself have faith in what you cannot explain."

At that, Jareth made his exit.

Sching awoke with a clearer mind than he had had in days. This strange place carried the same odd familiarity which both disturbed and comforted him. Unable to place it, he chose to rest in the familiarity, with the wisdom of his mentor's last advice ringing in his mind.

He exited his room, focusing on the familiarity of his master's presence, and chose to try a tactic he had never attempted before. He followed his hunch.

Up one hall and down another, searching rooms, he learned that when one had no previous knowledge, logic was worthless. When one last try at logic dictated him into a dead end, he gave up and gave in to the hunch completely.

He opened one of the nondescript doors in the hallway which he had passed up and discovered Jareth there.

kaminoan.png

Jareth was sitting in the center of his room meditating. His mind was deep within the darkside, and from this level of deep concentration, he felt Sching's every skin cell as it moved through the academy.

Once his new apprentice reached the door, he withdrew from deep thought and rejoined the living world.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?"

Sching cocked his head to a side and gave an ironic half smile. "Yes- and I can only assume you are asking because I am going to need it."

Sching grew solemn. "If I may ask- why do you wish to train me? I am still curious as to why you chose me rather than destroyed me."

kaminoan.png

A large pod-shaped vessel streaked through the atmosphere of the night's sky above the Sith Temple, its lone occupant was a relatively strange face amongst the Sith. A ghost of a beast of a man. While he had met the Dark Lord and proved to be one of his favorite company, Khorne's memories were the example of a permanent foggy hangover... and rocketing about without restraints in a giant tin bucket roaring through the Cardian atmosphere... well, he was bound to puke himself retarded.

"Sludgy, buddy ok?"

The large pile of toxic goo from Khorne's travels on Corellia highlighted up and shined strangely, offering a sort of sentient life, glowing patterns that communicated with its father, cutely named Sludgy.

Then... the crash happened.

It was not a pleasant place, it resembled a solarium... and the large tin bucket several thousands of degrees hot destroyed a huge section of the herbal science experiment, releasing the noxious fumes, all entering his animalistic nostrils.

He stood, or barely stood, in a daze of color and fancy lights that surrounded him...

"Sludgy... I no feel good."

khornes.png.a79be97e21bdbe3e666a8171556cf477.png

Deliver my will, and I will elevate you amongst my champions.

Nurgle could sense Exodus nearby. He opened the door to his laboratory and invited the man in.

"Myself and Haphaestus are almost finished, you can wait in here."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

The invitation was noted well, and Exodus moved solemnly inside the laboratory. He knew better than to interrupt the phenomenon that dwelled within these chambers and so he stood in stillness. His drawn out hood lurched over his appearances as well as his body completely drenched in an exotic blackness of robes.

His mind comprehended what exactly was going on and a few inspirations locked itself within his mind immediately, these designs were remarkable and a few altercations to his own body would prove useful if he deemed it so. Nonetheless, Haphaestus was a work of magnificence.

P3UXctm.gif

Haphaestus received the lightsaber crystals from Nurgle with a smug disposition that could not be reflected on his face. Of course, even if his countenance was capable of changing forms to emulate his internal emotions, it wouldn't have been visible through his phrik helmet. Only through the Force could his feelings be ascertained.

"Thank you, Master," he said with the same respect he had used when Nurgle had been a chaos god, unlimited in power. He found it more than slightly amusing that the greatest surviving extention of Nurgle's power was found in his own skin. He would always be Nurgle's greatest experiment, a survivor of the god's loss of power.

They were both Sith Masters, Haphaestus reminded himself. Not that it mattered. There would always be a connection between them--creator and created, Master and apprentice. Haphaestus would see to it that that would never change. When Nurgle needed aid, Haphaestus would be the first to provide it. The path that Nurgle decided to follow, be it away from the Sith or eternally within its ranks, Haphaestus would follow. He would not intrude on Nurgle's privacy, of course, excercising the independance he had earned, but that connection would never be lost.

The former droid--such a crude term--nodded once again before turning away, his long, dark cape trailing behind him. Soundlessly he exited the room and made his way to another with nothing in it but spare parts. It took him only 4 minutes and 3.55944 seconds to obtain the parts necessary to build a pair of lightsabers, and he immediately set to work.

Although his intact protocols called for a technically advanced way of constructing these weapons, Haphaestus knew better. It would be the Force that guided him through the process. The final result would be as it would be, and he would trust the Dark Side that served him to perfect the weapons themselves and make Nurgle's special crystals work.

What was once a machine now in a Force trance set to work.

HOWEsON.png

As planned, the Guardians Faust appointed for his daughter arrive, taking her away. With a dispassionate watch, he views her departure. In time, this would prove fruitful.

Rane's comm comes in, but some sixth sense warned the hunter that it might not be in his best interest to pursue, though he leaves it to Reagan. As he gears up for yet another bounty set, an old and all too useful intelligence source gives him the details he needed on a couple old friends... As always, the victory would go to the one who watched and waited. And the delightful watching was most... entertaining.

A comm was made, setting the pawns into motion, and given enough time... checkmate...

Bidding Reagan a warm, affectionate farewell, Faust steels himself, heading into the cold blackness of space.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

An hour later, Haphaestus dropped out of his Force trance and found two lightsabers before him, laying on the ground crossed at the activation stud. They were as archaic as his armor, their phrik casings etched with dark patterns and their grip matrices well-formed. He couldn't guess how he had etched patterns into phrik, as it was extremely durable, but that information was irrelevant.

Standing without the use of his hands, Nurgle's former general called the weapons to his hands. They weren't exactly the same, for no work of art could perfectly replica another (unless his mechanical mind had made it so), but it was the art of the weapons themselves to be different.

He felt Dark Side power eminating from them as he held them, and from their crystals he drew strength. They breathed power into his organic layer of veins and dark energy even into his mechanical systems underneath. Both his organic mind and his mechanical processor fully accepted its presence and focused upon it, feeling the untapped potential therein.

Haphaestus was already a Sith Master, but he had much still to learn about the Dark Side. It was his intent to follow the path of knowledge and gain true understanding, learning to wield the natural elements as weapons of his own design and be able to counter anything that a Jedi could conjure against him. He would become the most powerful Sith in history, dating back to the times of Ludo Kressh and Naga Sadow, Exar Kun and Freedon Nadd...the times of his origin.

Hitting the activation studs on his new weapons, Haphaestus shut off his photoreceptors and listened to them activate. The sound was not as smooth as it was from most lightsabers, but a crackle echoed through it. Immediately the air around him was filled with static and the crackling continued at a more faint amplitude. He reactivated his photoreceptors and took them in.

The blades were decidedly red, as were the crystals, but their white core was brighter than usual. Static discharges leapt off the blades occaisonally at random intervals, no fewer than one every 2.45 seconds on average. They offered the same effect as what could be seen when a raindrop hit the blade, though often their tendrils stretched an inch or so outwards from the core of the energy loop.

Haphaestus would have let out a delighted chortle of unbelievably dark glee had he been less disciplined against such unnecessary outbursts. Strong Force shields disallowed his emotion from escaping into the ripples of the Dark Side around him--that had been the first thing Nurgle had taught him after he had learned to grasp the Force.

The Sith Master crossed the blades before him and heard them crackle as they locked. He willed them to do so and they let out a burst of Force lightning, a Sith's greatest weapon. The electric outburst that had very little actual relation with electricity itself spread through the room, hitting the stone walls and cracking them, sending shards of rock in all directions. A few of these shards bounced forcefully and yet harmlessly off of Haphaestus' armor, and more dark glee shot through him.

Ceasing the lightning, Haphaestus lowered the blades. "I am that which grips the heart in fright, harkens the night and silences the light," he said, reciting the inscription upon the blade of Ajunta Pall, a Sith that had been recently slain when he had been stationed at the castle on Vjun where he would remain for thousands of years.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle spoke to Exodus, now that they were alone in his laboratory.

"What do you need Exodus?"

As they talked, he injected himself with the special serum that kept his scarred lungs functioning. It was strange to be so physically frail once again. The power of Vjun was lost to him. But Nurgle was still a formidable Sith Master.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Removing the all concealing hood from his impassive exterior, Exodus looked the well-respected Master dead in his eyes and responded quite decisively.

”œI seek the necessary trials to transcend my elected status. I was prepared to accept such from both yourself and Haphaestus, will that be a problem?”

P3UXctm.gif

OOC: Anakin Skywalker II, when you clamor to get company... you often find, you received the kind that you did not want. But perhaps, this may prove a bit of a lesson in patience... and I'll have fun, so it works for me.

IC:

Khorne and Sludgy, his mutated, sewage-based offspring approached a young man who was screaming for attention.

"Lookie, its a cry-baby... he misses mommy!"

Khorne's idiocy was the Beast-man's greatest surprise, for no one suspects the brutality of the mentally challenged, especially when they're vocabulary is limited to that of primary school children...

Khorne's burly hands made a face that resembled crying and followed suit with, "Waaa waaa, waaa! I want Mazter! No one cares about me!"

Laughing with his deep, hyena laugh, Khorne approached the young man... with the multi-colored Sludgy in tow...

khornes.png.a79be97e21bdbe3e666a8171556cf477.png

Deliver my will, and I will elevate you amongst my champions.

Nurgle knew that Exodus had advanced suprisingly fast in his training. He was perhaps the Sith with the most potential that Nurgle had seen enter the Order in some time. But was he ready to become a Sith Master? That remained to be seen.

"Alright. Haphaestus is now of Master rank. This is a perfect time for him to get his hands dirty."

Nurgle summoned Haphaestus.

"Exodus is ready for to ascend to the next rank. As a Sith Master, it is your duty to advance Sith Lords. Why don't you help me give him his trials?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus deactivated his new weapons and unquestioningly moved towards the location where Nurgle awaited him. They were on his belt by the time Nurgle was in view with another of his champions, the one called Exodus.

The Sith Master bowed when Nurgle gave the reason that he had summoned him. "I would be glad to honor this Sith Lord with the rites of moving up to the maximum Sith rank short of becoming the Dark Lord himself. You seem to already have something in mind, Master. Confide in me, that I may do your bidding on this matter," he said.

He spoke with a certain indefinable eloquence that one would only expect to hear from a peasant speaking to whatever deity they chose to believe in. This was strange coming from Haphaestus, a Sith Master of terrible power, and it seemed not to fit his intimidating appearance, but nonetheless it reflected truthfully the once-droid's disposition.

He was a member of the Sith Order. He was a slave to it, just as the Dark Side was a slave to him. This way it would be until Haphaestus found reason to change it.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle was amused that Haphaestus was so confident in him. But in this case, that confidence had been misplaced. Nurgle didn't really have any ideas, it was kind of why he'd called for Haphaestus. Not willing to be deterred, the Sith Master racked his brain. His other trials had depended on aid from Vjun. That would be impossible now.

Why don't I just give him a traditional mission?

Nurgle was pleased with that concept. And he thought of a perfect way Haphaestus could help.

"I don't know if you two watch the news, but there was a huge battle between the Republic and Empire on Coruscant recently. I read rumors that droids from the droid planet Mechis III aided the Republic. Whether that is accurate or not, I can't say, but, as a student of robotics, I have been intrigued. I want you to find the truth of these statements Exodus. Scout out Mechis III and bring me one of the battle droids produced there if the planet is still functioning. I have no preference as to the model. If there's nothing there, consider yourself lucky to have gotten such an easy trial."

Of course, Nurgle fully expected there to be something there.

"Haphaestus, you need to go with him. Droids are your specialty after all, I would think. Let Exodus consult you, but do not directly aid him. You are there in case he gets into too much trouble. I may be evil, but I don't want to see one of our own killed. Are you up for it Exodus?"

Nurgle didn't like ordering around Haphaestus, they were equals. But he was confident his former apprentice would understand why Nurgle wanted him there. Exodus was an advanced student, and it would be a loss to the Order if something were to happen to him. Plus this mission might actually have some importance to the future of the Sith. It was good to know what the Jedi were up to, Nurgle would get valuable intelligence from Haphaestus.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Jareth took a moment to collect his thoughts before answering his apprentice's question.

"We sith use the force rather than serve it. We are it's master. Where the jedi bow to it, we bend it to our own will. It obeys and serves us. When I came across you, the force spoke to me that you were not like your kin. The force wants you to accept it and it wishes to serve you as it does the rest of your sith brethren. This was apparent to me. It was as if your whole path was laid out before me in plain view."

A small but sinister grin crept across Jareth's face as he finished.

"There is still plenty of time for your destruction if you'd rather die than learn what I have to teach you. Having second thoughts?"

Tarfuda's ship came out of hyperspace above Cardi, he slowly took the TIE downward and landed. he then exited his ship and walked over to the Sith academys doors. He instantly felt the trappings of the Dark side, he opened the doors and walked inside. He felt a burning anger inside him and it grew ever stonger as he walked, this he knew was the true power of the force and nothing would stop him from having it.

Sching spoke passionately. "Never. Death is for the weak and incompetent. And as for moral codes..." Sching smirked. "Idealism does not fit with logic. What you have to teach me could make me more powerful than I could have ever imagined. To trade that for death would be to spit in the face of everything I stand for."

kaminoan.png

"Very well. Gather your belongings, there's a disturbance on Mechis III that we must attend to. It is our duty as sith to aid the dark lord when he calls. I will meet you by the ship."

Jareth routed through his belongings, clothed himself in his red and black battle armor, and wrapped his cloak around his shoulders. He affixed his lightsaber to his waist as he left his room and made his way to the hangar.

Once there, he found Sching waiting for him, and the two sith boarded the ship. After a few minor checks, Jareth blasted off toward mechis III.

((OOC: Sching, next post is on Mechis))

Prio stood up from his kneeling in the throne room. He quickly eited the temple and entered his ship, The Black Hawk II. He went into his own quarters and sat down on the floor and meditated to make himself even stronger in the darkside. He wanted to make it so that his Dark aura could last even longer without killing him.

Piro quickly entered his deep meditation and his ability to controlhis very unruly ablility began to grow exponentioally.

*OOC: Exodus is currently waiting on a new keyboard which he should hopefully get on Thursday and has asked me to post here for him.

IC:

"Yes Master Nurgle. I accept this task."

Exodus left the two Master's, heading to the hanger to await Master Haphaestus for the journey to Mechis III.

P3UXctm.gif

Rane Scando had watched dispassionately as Vladimir Faust's ship had blasted away from the planet and disappeared into the far reaches of hyperspace. The infamous bounty hunter had not needed time to consider his next move; his plan had long been thought out. With the throw of one switch, Scando had brought his ship's deflector shields to full power; with the throw of another, he had powered his ship's forward laser cannons ”“ just in case. After that, the infamous bounty hunter had eased his battered YT-2400 light freighter to the planet's surface... And here is where things got tricky. Planet-side, Scando would act according to plan, pending a few variables ”“ one, if Reagan McGreggor had left aboard Faust's ship with the bounty hunter turned Sith Lord, Scando would have little business here, and leave; two, and this is what Scando had hoped for, if McGreggor had remained behind, he could continue on with his task; three, if the departure of Faust's ship had been a ruse, and the he bounty hunter turned Sith Lord had remained behind, Scando would have to make good use of the blaster at his side, and hope to continue on with his task”¦

Hope.

Scando sighs as his ship's landing ramp extends; the infamous bounty hunter was getting sloppy in his old age, leaving so much up to chance.

Walking towards the academy built by the Sith, Scando is met by four sentry droids.

”œI've come to see Reagan McGreggor ”“ I trust that she is here.”

Having just re entered the academy, she was not to far off from the doors when she felt an old familiar presence... one she didn't think would have the balls to come near her again after the past.... let alone ask to see her...

Turning around, she moved back to the doors... it definitely was him...

"Rane Scando... " She motioned for the sentries to stand down, but did not invite him in... "what the hell do you want?"

Reagan.jpg