Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Alora noticed Darla moving away from them, standing over the other side of the room until Sirvani spoke, calling her back over. She heard the pain behind her voice as she spoke of John. Alora squeezed her shoulders in comfort. Her thoughts went back to when she had last seen him. That he had cheated on Sirvani surprised her. She'd actually used her pheromones on him... well more so for the Jedi Andon Colos's benefit but still... he hadn't shown signs of cheating then...

"This surprises me... I wonder what sort of a hold over him she has. He didn't seem the type to stray."

Alora allowed Sirvani to see what had happened when she had observed both John and Andon fighting, and how she had wanted to tempt the Jedi... she didn't have a way yet of focusing the pheromones on just one person unless it was through her darts. While the pheromones had effected both of them, they hadn't shown interest in her. She would still try to coerce Andon whenever she saw him though... and was looking forward to the challenge...

She didn't know what she would do if Tekkan got jealous, though he'd had many lovers before her. He'd probably want to share, especially if Alora brought home another woman, she wouldn't know how he'd react with another man though...

"There are ways to get back at men. Find his weakness and exploit it. Get a hold over him. I've learnt the hard way on how to use my body for my own means."

Alora could feel her old apprentice outside her room, feel his touch, his conflict between coming to see her or going to his apprentice. Probably only for the fact that Alora had company did he not enter as she felt him move on. Touching her mind to his, she saw his intentions... and smiled inwardly at what they were... she would allow it... and she would have some fun with it as well... things could get decidedly interesting around here before too long. Interesting idea my old apprentice... we shall see what happens won't we... her thoughts circled through her mind before she brought it back to Sirvani and Darla.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Dominique listened intently as Exodus spoke to her. His rough muscular hands felt good on her cold skin, but the liquid that invaded her body seared and sting greatly. Without realizing it she tried to squirm away from it a bit, but he held her firmly in place. She forced herself to stay still as he applied the medical attention she had needed.

A slight sigh pierced her lips as he released his grip, but she quickly recomposed herself. She paid great attention as he spoke, drinking in every word. It was a unique task, but not one of great difficulty. Dominique nodded her understatement before moving to leave the room. She quietly made her way through the temple. She came upon a computer terminal and used it to find the room that would hold the robes.

She committed the directions to the room to her memory. Her stomach growled, telling her of its hunger. The back of her skull ached from sleep deprivation, though such things did not matter. She had a mission, it took priority over all else. Her slender form moved through the silent, dark hallways. Her hair matched the shadows, swaying behind her as she walked.

Her delicately slender, yet graceful fingers slipped over the keypad punching in the number code. Dominique shifted through the clothes and robes in the room, taking her time as she was in no hurry. She pulled of the robes Exodus had provided her with and tossed them off to the side. She pulled out a set of skin tight robes that flared at med-leg and med-arm. She glanced around the room and pulled a set of loose midnight robes over her crimson ones. Dominique grabbed a brush and ran it through her hair, untangling it and straitening it.

She left the room, closing the door behind her. The soft and constant thump, thump, thump of her foot fall filled the hallway as she moved through it. It didn't take her long to approach a slightly ajar doorway with voices drifting out of it and into the hallway. She turned her body slightly, allowing her to slip into the room without moving the door any.

Her head was slightly bowed into a submissive position, showing that the others in the room held more power then herself. She moved towards them quietly, speaking up after the others had finished talking for the moment.

"I need to speak with Drakken, if one of one you could assist me in finding him I would be most grateful..."

She made sure to keep her composure, doing her best to go about this with the utmost control she could muster.

Carnage.jpg

His sharp fingers nails covered in blood, Raxeon dove at the beast and precisely cut him with his nails so that when he finished cutting a chunk of meat came out of the beast's body. This process continued on for 30 minutes before Rax finally had picked the beast bone dry, picking up one chunk Rax sunk his teeth into it and immediately savored and relished the taste just as Alora said he would. After another half an hour he was done. Wiping his mouth off he got up and instructed the slaves to take the carcass else where, he then approached his Master while she was talking with another group of sith. Excusing himself Raxeon began to talk, "Master I am done, is there anything else you require of me?"

Darla knew that love could be terrible thing, it could scar and burn a person, drive them mad, leave them wanting nothing but to escape its grasp. All of her struggles had been internal when it came to such matters. She kept her heart closed so that she wouldnt get hurt. What Sirvani was experiencing was one of the reasons Darla was unwilling to give herself fully to another. Her heart ached for Sirvani and the fact that she had no experience in dealing with such matters meant that her advice might be of little use.

As she listened to the other womans words she looed deep with-in herself, questioning the situation and hoping to find answers that would be of some benefit.

"You say that John must pay for what he's done...If he truely loves you, dont you think he's already paying for it right now? Wishing he'd done the right thing, wishing he was still by your side. If he loves you in the way you love him the gulilt he feels must be detroying him. Im a fine one to talk because I often run away from problems, but the best thing is to face up to them. Find John, find out what really happened...Then decide where the two of you want to go from there. You said that not even death could keep the two of you apart...If you still feel that way...Dont let one mistake destroy the love you have."

Darla may not have had experience at this kind of heartache, but she had compassion and empathy, something the sith generally lacked by nature.

"If there's anything I can do to help you find him I will."

Squeezing Sirvani's hand gently in a comforting gesture Darla hoped that her words offered some kind of solice.

Rannrsig.jpg

Procs quietly sat on the floor in the most secluded place he could find. HE had no idea what to do. He wanted to stay here however that meant finding some one in charge. But he had no clue who was in charge. His observations had given him very little to go by. So he was back to thinking it all out again. Standing up he quietly walked out of the room. He needed more information.

Alora nodded in agreement to Darla. Maybe John did feel remorseful on what he had done. If not, then she was sure Sirvani would find a way to deal with him... Something told her that it wasn't going to be an easy ride for her friend. She let her arm drop and moved to take out her robes of Slaanesh. Not caring about her modesty, she shed her plain robes and began dressing in her clean ones, only partially dressed when her apprentice burst into the room.

She looked up at Raxeon as he entered her room, still covered in blood.

"You may clean yourself up and find Draken."

She answered him as she finished dressing and now had a wicked grin cross her face. It was both from the look her newest apprentice gave her and from what she knew what her old apprentice, Exodus was up to... and two could play at that game. She stretched out and touched his force presence as he left... leaving the impression of a kiss upon his cheek...

"When you do, see what you can find out about Dominique... and in turn what her master Exodus has been up to - by devious means, no killing. This task is for both you and Draken. I have to go and collect my ship and see Slaanesh again. Once you have completed your task... and you will know when you have completed it... come and find me on Vernza-Torrah. I will be with Slaanesh, training her warriors."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

The Verpine Modified Sith Transport Vessel appropriately dubbed tangled deceit dropped out of hyperspace over the planet of Cardia. It had been programmed to automatically transmit its data and codes down to certain planets when it came in system and it did such as soon as it entered this one.

Trowa had fallen asleep in his pilots chair with his boots on the dash, he didn't bother to stir when the ship had made its drop. He knew it was on auto-pilot and would make the final leg of the journey just fine. His dreams had been dominated by unimaginable hells come to life, new ones now...ones he had never before experienced. He had tossed and tried to turn over many times, only to be forcefully stopped by his safety belt.

His eyes bolted open, only to be met with the foliage of the Cardia wildlife. A powerful presence consumed this world, it was heavily laden with the will of the dark side. He welcomed the feeling, it had been a while since he had felt a such a powerful presence aside from himself. He wasted no time in unbuckling his safety belt and moving towards the back of his ship. After grabbing a few choice items he moved out of his ship, which had been landed in an area of dense foliage.

His feet carried him in the direction of the temple, many powerful beings and many more lesser insignificant beings were present inside the large structure. Rather then allow the many humans and humanoids inside to be aware of his presence he forced it outwards, allowing it to blend into the planets energy. It would take some time to make it to the temple on foot from his current location, but a little bit of walking (or running) never hurt anyone.

___

The faint echo of Trowa's footsteps echoed off of the massive walls of the temple. He had slipped in unnoticed and intended to stay that way if at all possible. He quickly moved through the unnatural darkness that had formed around him. At a casual glance most would miss him, but for others with heightened senses of perception on their side they would see him...

His pale grey skin that resembled that of a rotting corpse without the missing flesh. His eyes as dark as night, scanning over every inch of the temple that he passed by. He ran his abnormally long fingers over the sleeve of his midnight shaded robe, faint traces of crimson showing from beneath of it. He had slipped into it on his ship, using it to conceal most of his weapons he had decided to carry.

He sent out ripples of the force, seeking out the one he had come to see and train with. . . The only one that he would ever see as being equal to, at least out of those in this temple. His voice was but an echo through the force...

"Exodus....Exodus...I am here to train..."

Carnage.jpg

The woman she had spoke to was cooperative and motioned for her to follow. She two moved through the hallways in search of the one they called Drakken. Her bright blue eyes stood out against her darker attire. The dark blue, nearly black robes with a crimson under piece fit her body near perfectly. It conformed to her form at all the right places bringing out her bodies natural curves. Her long dark hair hung low down to her waist, perfectly straight save for a few stray hairs that would never do as instructed.

She moved into a room filled with three obviously powerful beings and a few others. She heard one of the more attractive females finishing up talking to the male in the room as she entered. Dominique glanced up at the man, her piercing blue eyes studying him.

"I am Dominique, I wish to speak with Drakken and Raxeon."

A slight smile formed at the edges of her lips, focused on the male in the room. She strode over to him silently. Her posture and appearance were impeccable, her skin had a slight under tone of a darker color but for the most part was a palish white. She lifted her hand as she arrived at the man, dragging it along his cheek bone as she looked him in the eye.

"Might you be, Raxeon?"

Dominique's voice was low and soft as she spoke to him. Her eyes drifted from his, trailing down his muscular physique and back up again, drinking in his appearance. With her head slightly turned down and to the side she met his eyes again, her smile turned to a slight grin. She allowed her hand to drift to his chest, her eyes never leaving his as she did such. Her soft, delicate hands were warmed by his natural body heat.

"I believe I need to speak with you and Drakken, in private..."

Carnage.jpg

Just after Alora finished giving instructions to Raxeon, the person in question entered the room.

"My, my Dominique... I see why Exodus would have his hands full..."

She left her comment cryptic intentionally as she tightened up her sash, replacing her weaponry around her waist. She winked back at Raxeon, touching his mind, Have fun my apprentice... both you and Draken... She glanced again towards her girlfriends, still trying to lighten things up for Sirvani. She took a step closer to Dominique, whispering softly into her ear so that her voice didn't travel to Raxeon,

"Try not to be so obvious dear, subtlety is the key."

Alora let it be known who she was then, speaking so the others could hear as well.

"Pass on my regards to your Master, my old apprentice, when you see him next... "

She winked slyly at her before sensually moving across the room and lounging on the bed. A knock at the door came and she spoke up for the messenger to enter. It was the courier that she had sent to Corellia to collect her ship. Alora rose and moved towards him, her eyes meeting with his as she moistened her lips,

"Thankyou for delivering my ship so promptly."

She dipped into her pocket, pulling out some credits as she stopped infront of him. She took his hand in hers, tracing his palm with her fingers as she placed his payment in his hand, closing his fingers around the credits. He stammered slightly, bowing before he handed her the "keys" and backing his way out of the room before going about his business. Alora turned and winked at the others, a tinkling laugh escaping her lips, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Darla, Sirvani, if you would like to join me I'm going to look over the Night's Fury, I'm intending to head to Coruscant once I've looked it over."

She ushered her apprentice out to go and get cleaned up, stopping Dominique before she left,

"I'd go and find Draken first unless you want to wash Raxeon's back"

She couldn't help the mischievous comment slipping out. She was happy, her new ship had just been delivered and she wished to check it out. She motioned the others out of her room as she headed to her ship.

"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

As both Alora and Darla gave her their opinions, Sirvani listened carefully. She would soak up this advice from her friends...it would not be forgotten.

As various apprentices came in and out, Sirvani couldn't help being slightly amused at the acting that was going on. Alora would definately pass on her legacy...not only through her own apprentices, but on down through the 'generations' formed through training.

The twi'lek stood as Alora motioned for them to follow her to her new ship. The time was drawing to a close for her visit here. She would head home soon...and put her developing plans into action. But before she left, there was something that she needed to ask the two other Sith. It would wait however, until it was time for them to seperate. Sirvani straightened her form-fitting black clothing and followed Alora out to her ship.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

They approached the landing pad, Alora's eyes lighting up with her enthusiasm over her new ship. Her hand rested against the hull as she admired the Night's Fury. The exterior looked like a normal KDY Starwind Pleasure Yacht, though the interior would show the difference.

"Kheldar Vos Correlli is known for his excellent craftsmanship."

She entered the access codes, touching and letting her senses flow over and around the vessel, taking in everything about it. The embarksion ramp lowered and the girls entered, noting the luxurious décor. They made their way through, each area with it's own theme, but obvious for its simplistic beauty. The bedroom was far different, it showed a richer beauty than the rest of the ship though all was elegant.

”œI love it! He's done a great job.”

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Receiving Alora's task Raxeon motioned to go out of the room, however before he was allowed to do so the one known Dominique subtly walked into the room, requesting to speak with both him and Draken. When the two apprentices met eye to eye Dominique made her way over to Rax and seductively stroked his cheek bone. Using the force Rax tried to seek out the woman's intentions but he found none, she obviously had been trained well to shield her mind from such intrusions.

"Might you be, Raxeon?", said Dominique softly, Raxeon's lip opened ready to reply but he resisted, he wanted to embrace Dominique and hold her as his own but he once again resisted and stood firmly in place; I can't fail her thought Raxeon remembering the almost heavenly kiss he had received from her through the force. Dominique continued with the seduction as she began to move her hand down to Raxeon's chest while she stared deeply into Rax's eyes.

"I believe I need to speak with you and Draken in private..." Just after that Raxeon heard Alora's voice and felt as if he had been shaken out of a trance, remembering his orders Raxeon left the room to get cleaned up, and before he left the voice of Alora tapped into his mind leaving a message, Have fun my apprentice... both you and Draken...

After showering and fixing himself up, Raxeon changed into crimson and black robes and began to search for Draken through the force. After two minutes he located him, and Raxeon once again walked into the dark hallways of the academy. Finding him, Raxeon began to speak "Draken Master Alora has given us a rather interesting task; we must begin now however I'll fill you in on the details when we get back to our quarters." Raxeon awaited Draken's reply...

"I have a better idea Raxeon, we will meet in my ship. It is better equipped for secret or private meetings. As Draken said this, he turned and motioned for Raxeon to follow him.

After a minute they came to his ship and ventured inside, once there he shut the hatch and asked "where is Master Alora, i can't feel her aura anywhere and what is task you speak of"?

Draken.jpg

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

The ship was beautiful, inside and out. Sirvani was no mechanic, but she knew the ship was in a class of it's own.

She sat down in the living area, sinking into the softness of the chair she had chosed. She leaned forward, her elbows resting on her knees, one lekku wrapped around her neck. She absent-mindedly twisted the platinum ring on her finger, her mind deliberating.

Finally, she spoke. "I...I want to invite both of you to..." she took deep breath to steady herself, "...my wedding."

She glanced up, half-curious to see their reactions. "And, if you choose to accept...I'd like to ask you to be in the wedding party itself."

Her words had an air of serenity to them. "As it stands now, I am still planning to go through with the wedding. I don't know if I'll see you two again soon, and I wanted to ask you in person. However, if something changes on his part, I'll let you know."

She allowed herself a slow smile, a hint of her former self showing through. "So, what do you say?"

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

Alora turned her head towards Sirvani, a smile crossing her face at her request.

"Of course I would. I'd love to."

She gracefully rose and moved over to Sirvani to embrace her.

"If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask."

She was already formulating an idea to get a special wedding gift for her friend through Slaanesh... being the Goddess of beauty and pleasures she would be able to come up with something... personal yet beautifully created and special.

"I'll be in touch, but now I do have to go. You take care and I'll see you later."

She ushered them out with intentions of meeting up with them again, but she had to do a few things...

Once they were gone Alora went through to the cockpit, slipping in the remote caller to her pocket and warming the ship off before she took off for Coruscant.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Procs had grown... weary beings of great power were in the same building as he. Yet in still he was unable to access the power they had. He had figured out however who was in charge and that was important.

Punching at a wall he wasn't suprised to see that more damage had been done to his hand then to the wall. Licking the blood from his knuckles he continued on his aimless wondering untill he reached a moderatly small room. Peeking inside it looked as if nobody had ventured inside for quite a while. Figuring it was nothing more than a storage room he contined on his way. passing another room he was suprised to see the number of wepons simply hanging in plain view. A memory crossed his mind from the last time he had seen a large amount of weapons in one place.

Before the battle had started he remembered a man with a sword pointed at his throat. Suddenly an alarm bell rang out and the man took a step back. Struggling to rise after the beating he had been given he remembered watching the man laugh. Laugh at the fact that he had beaten him. He had been a little younger than he was now and even still he remember the pain of having his dignity torn from him as he himself was thrown about like useless trash...

Procs revived himself from the and entered the room. There were a lot less weapons than had been at his last battle however it matter not. What mattered was the comfort they seemed to give to him. Walking around the room he passed by a slightly damaged axe. Oddly enough he hadn't expected such a weapon here. Removing it from the wall he gave it a swing. Feeling the moment the weight of the swing made the memory of his last battle resurface in his mind.

((Anybody who reads my posts should know the next parts are a little graphic. Just a little though))

Suddenly a blaster shot lifted him off the ground as he was hit in the chest. He knew he was gonna die. Slamming into the wall behind him he had landed with a bone crushing thud. His vision started to go black as he struggled to his feet. Biting his lip he nearly fell back over as the pain of his broken left leg shot through his body. He hadn't expected the man to pull a blaster on him at such close range. Guess that had been a mistake. The man who had shot him stood over him. Looking up he could see some sort of emotion flicker across the man's face. Then turnin around the man walked off leaving him to die alone against the wall. Enraged that the man could so casually shoot him and walk away he leapt from the wall and slammed into the man's back. He attacked the man barehanded in his anger pinning the man to the ground with his knees and pounding at the man. All of his pain all of his anger seemed to had been guiding him at that moment. Suddenly he founded himself flying. Landing on the ground he used his left arm to catch himself however the pain in his leg at being jarred was so intense his armed had faltered and he had shattered it to the point that jagged pieces of bone stuck out of his arm at odd angles. Lying there in more pain then he had ever known he could feel a shadow sudden fell across his fallen figure. The man had returned with an axe in his hand. The mere though of dying by this man's hand was too much for him to bare. Leaping up he flew back as the axe cleaved into what was left of his broken left arm. Collapsing to the ground. He could here the footsteps of the man slowly fade away as his vision grew black. Desperite to not sink into that darkness and enraged at how helpless he was. He silently fumed and with each step the man took made the blood in his veins boil. untill he was at such a degree that suddenly he found himself standing. Afterwards was a blur he remembered removing the axes from his body and the sickening sound it had made. But the next thing he remembered afterward was his would be murderer lying dismembered in a pool of blood. He remembered laughing before clutching at his chest and coughin blood. Then all he could rememeber was the darkness. The terrible darkness. Oh how he hated the darkness. It had torrmented him. And had instilled in him such a fear that he cowered in terror at what laid around him. He did not know how long he remained in the darkness. The darkness that had frozen his very soul. He did remember waking up and starring into a bright light. He felt weightless. Looking around even he could tell he was in a bacta tank. Emerging from the thing soon afterwards the man who had beaten him before that battle had come to visit him. The man had not a single scratch on him...

He revived himself from his memory to find blood dripping from his arm. Looking around the room a strange trail of blood laid across the floor in some sort of strange pattern. Checking himself over he found a dagger imprisioned in his arm. Removing it the sudden flow of blood caused him to apply immediate pressure to it. He decided it was time for a trip to the medical center. After all normal people dind't stick daggers in their arm. Looking at the weapons that had become disarrayed and looking at the blood on the floor. He decided he would need to come back and clean it up later. Going to the medical center he was quickly attended to and was soon back on his way.

Trowa felt Exodus in the temple, but he appeared to be busy. He would seek him out another time most likely, but for now he felt someone...the force pulled him towards a man. He was an adept in the force and had been training it, or so it appeared. A slight grin graced Trowa's face, pulling his face into a tight constriction. His body was living off of itself now, he would have to start eating or risk serious issues.

The sweet aroma of a most delightful substance swirled up and around him entering his nose. His hyper acute sense traced it towards the man, the one the force was leading him too. The scent brought up memory's in his mind, sweetly sour memory's. The water was all about each of them as they struggled to stay afloat. Trowa had dived at Darex, ripping into his neck and tasting him...

"Oh and how sweet it had been, so sweet indeed..."

His tone was full of longing, he wanted more. Needed more. Trowa brought his mind back into he realm of the real, he was approaching the weaker one. Without so much as moving a muscle, other then walking, he reached out. Powerful ripples shot outwards towards the man in front of him. Trowa allowed his attack to be obvious enough for even this one to feel it.

The young one turned around to see the looming face of what many would consider death...that was the last thing he saw as multiply points in his body was struck through the force rendering his body limp and his mind unconscious. Trowa walked up too him and ripped his shirt off, using it to tie off his arm for the time being. It appeared to be a self inflicted wound so the boy deserved to live with it.

The force moved about him like a mist, it invaded each and every one of his pores giving him the ability to move at inhuman speeds. He moved out of the temple and through the forest faster then many could see without any sort of aid. He boarded his ship and tossed the boy into one of the bunks before taking off quickly for Naboo, he had no reason to remain on this planet.

Carnage.jpg

From the blackened skies of the planet Cardia, flew in a small ship. It spun through the clouds with a high velocity of speed. The ship twirled wildly as it went through the grey clouds. Smoke flew from one of its engines and then soon broke into flames. The ship finally made contact with the rocky surface, only a couple of miles from the Imperial base and Sith Temple. From the burning wreckage a young man crawled on his hands and knees.

With a loud bang, an explosion rose from the engines of the wrecked ship. The sonic wave, sent the teenage boy through the air. He slammed into the ground and banged his head on a large rock, which knocked him unconscious.

Not this dream agian...please no.. he thought before his mind was taken over.

"Cilos! No don't! Stop it!", the yell of a young girl cried.

Cilos stood with a lightsaber of the color and below him laid a Jedi dead. Cilos quickly dropped the saber in disgust. He heard the scream of the same girl coming from behind him. He turned around and his eyes looked upon the girl. Her eyes were wide and in fear and she seemed as if she was gasping for air. Cilos never saw such fear before. It brought tears to his eyes to watch the girl in pain. Cilos lowered his vision down to her stomach. A red blade was peircing the girl. The young man looked at his hands and their he felt the cold handle of the lightsaber.

"No...no...no no no..NO!", he screamed. Tears ran down his cheek and onto her hand. He designated the blade, which caused her to fall back onto the ground. A long last breathe quietly came from her mouth, almost like a sigh.

He laid in his own puddle of blood, unconscious and helpless.

darkjpg0jk.jpg

I do believe it's true. That there are roads left in both of our shoes.

If the silence takes you. Then I hope it takes me too.

Darla had never been invited to a wedding before. She told Sirvani that she would most definately attend with a warm smile upon her face. After embracing Alora and saying her goodbyes she found herself standing alone in the hanger bay with Sirvani.

"Im glad you've decided to find him and not let this ruin the love you have for each other. I know you follow a dark path, so have I...But love is one of the truely great powers with-in the universe. One that transcends lables like 'light' and 'dark'."

With a smile Darla gave Sirvanis' shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"So what happens next? Do you even know where he is? If you'd like a travelling companion unitl you find him, my offer still stands."

Rannrsig.jpg

Agreeing with Draken, Raxeon followed him to his ship allowing thoughts about how to complete his mission run through his mind. Once both apprentices were secure inside of the ship they began to talk. Inquisitively Draken began asking questions and Raxeon answered, "For the time being Alora will be away, she just went to go check out her new ship." Raxeon paused to try and recall everything else Alora had said about her future whereabouts.

"She also mentioned something about seeing a being called Slaanesh, however all that we need to remember is we are to meet her on Vernza-Torrah once our task is complete." Rax then took a deep breath, "Now to the subject at hand.....Alora requests we search out a woman known as Dominique, we are to find out anything we can about Dominique's master Exodus. I don't know much about Dominique's and Exodus' relationship with Alora or even if they know each other, however what I can tell you is that Dominique is searching for us as well." Raxeon paused yet again to remember his rather seductive meeting with Dominique and how innocent and persuasive she looked and acted like.

"Dominique can be a little sneaky so stand your ground; she requested to see us both in private..... I think it would be best to go along with this; however we need some way to get the information we want out of her.... Any suggestions??" Raxeon then added in an annoyed tone "Oh and Alora says we are to get the info by devious means only....... So I guess that means no physical torture of any kind.... We're going to have to be slick for this task"

"Well Raxeon there is one idea comes to mind, it comes from the days I spent on the upper levels of Courscant. It may involve a little charming and also using a little force touch to add to the charm. After all if we can"t use torture or kill to find out their plan is then we have to use normal methods. Come Raxeon let us fulfill this task."

Once he had finished speaking, he turned around and walked to the entrance of the ship. Then he waited until Raxeon had exited the ship then shutting the hatch, began to walk back into the academy. Suddenly Draken stopped up short of the entrance and turned to Raxeon.

He then asked "Do you want to try to get the information from her first ? If so go ahead because I would perfer to wait." Then he went back to walking into the academy.

Draken.jpg

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Dominique had considered following him out of the room and making an attempt to get the information she needed quicker, but it would be better to speak with them together whilst they were distracted. It would make her job of extracting information that much easier. She took Alora's advice, knowing that she would know more about the subject then herself if only for the simple fact she had never really attempted to do anything like this...

The slender young female quietly exited the room and made her way towards her own chamber. Once inside she sat down in front of her bed and began to meditate, she would seek out her targets soon enough...or maybe just let them come to her.

Carnage.jpg

Piro stood up in his ship and entered the cockpit. He started up the engines and left the planets atmosphere. After whcih he enetered hyperspace and left for Fenestus, the homw of his former God.

Raxeon began considering Draken's proposal; using the force he tried to sense Dominique's presence and what she was currently doing, she seemed to be in her quarters..... Realizing there was time to spare Raxeon answered Draken's question, "I'll be more than willing to go first, however if you prefer it I will stay back as well, I sense we still have time to spare." Giving it some more thought Raxeon came up with a final decision, "I think I'll go first, when you feel the time is right we shall meet up, as for now you can just prepare any way you see fit."

Turning around Rax walked into the hallway, his crimson and black robes almost blending him in with the walls. In a minute or so he had reached Dominique's quarters, using the techniques Alora had been instructing him to do, Raxeon began to hide his presence in the force, making it harder for Dominique to see within Raxeon. Not bothering to knock Raxeon opened the door, "I believe you wanted to see me M'lady?" Letting a grin come across his face Raxeon began to talk again, "You'll have to excuse my friend Draken.... he'll be with us shortly." Locking eyes with Dominique Raxeon awaited the woman's reply...

Springing from his nightmare, the young man leaned up. He grabbed his head from the pain it caused and closed his eyes tightly. He rose slowly and began to stagger towards the largest building that was near, which happened to be the Sith Academy. His legs limped every step and his arms swung side to side as if he was a zombie. If he came to a large rock he would lean against it until he caught his breath.

After long gruesome miles, he had finally reached the steps of the temple. He looked up with his face smudged with grease and covered with small cuts and then walked up, trying to keep his balance. It seemed like the longest moment of st his life trying to get up those eps. When he got to the two large doors, he paused. His mind wondered on what would happen if he walked through.

Would he be facing death or would he be walking into his destiny of power? But those weren't reasons why he wanted to be there. His reasons were his own and for no one else until he was ready to tell.

He placed his arm against the door and leaned forward. The door creaked slowly until it fully open. The boy was drenched with sweat as he collapsed onto the temples floor. He laid on his stomach and lifted his head up to see his surroundings.

The room was very dark and the floor felt cold. Candles were lit on the side of the walls, but did they not lit the room. Just small flames. He placed one arm out and pushed him self up with all his might. He then leaned against a wall, holding one of his arms and waited to see if any one would walk by.

darkjpg0jk.jpg

I do believe it's true. That there are roads left in both of our shoes.

If the silence takes you. Then I hope it takes me too.

Cardia...

The Shrieking Talon appeared from the great vacuum in space as a dot that grew as it flew closer to the planet. It hadn't been long since he had last been to the academy, but this time it was quite urgent.

Orik was piloting with only his right hand, which made everything much more difficult than any other time he had piloted. His right hand was furiously working while he stared at his left arm, laying in the chair right next to him, in hopes that he would be able to operate it again. It was beginning to thaw out a bit, and he needed to get it to the medical center on the academy fast.

The shuttle landed in a docking bay and the ramp opened up with a hissing sound. Orik didn't even wait for it to fully open and had already started walking briskly out of the ship, his left arm in hand. The medbay was an area of the academy that he was familiar with, as he had been there before, so he found it rather quickly.

Rushing into the medbay, he held up his left arm and looked at his left shoulder with only a stub on it now.

"Fix it"

With that, medical droids began their work. They rushed to reattach the arm and grabbed various medical instruments that would allow them to do so. Orik's mind did not even try to ponder the uses of these devices that they would use on him. Only these droids or a medical officer would be able to tell, but he sure did wish he knew what was going to be done to his body.

As he began the slow process in the medical center, his mind drifted to Marcellus. The Shrieking Talon had headed to Naboo before Orik had used it to go to Cardia. Perhaps there was a medical center there that would be healing his apprentice. Maybe he would come back with two robotic arms. Wouldn't that be a sight. Orik could only sit and ponder as the doctors did heir work.

Dominique slowly looked up at the man before her, a slight smile gracing her features. The had been sitting with her legs folded under her for what had seemed like a long time now, but it had paid off. She did not have to even do the legwork for this mission. She rose up off of the ground, her hair trailing after her as she continued to look into his eyes. A look of slight disappointment crossed her face at mention that Drakken would take longer then planned, but it was quickly wiped away as she crossed the short distance over to the man.

"Yes, I did wish to speak to the two of you...I suppose I let my curiosity get the better of me and now I am wondering, what is your master like towards you?"

She moved around his body taking in his entire appearance before slowing to a stop in front of him. Dominique's tongue flicked out over her lips, moistening them as she turned and looked around the room.

"Perhaps you would like a seat?"

She slipped a hand around his back and began to lead him over to the only thing that could be considered a seat other then the floor, which was the bed. She released him and allowed him to sit down, but she continued standing and looking at him with that same curiously innocent glint in her eyes.

Carnage.jpg

The assigned Lieutenant led Exodus' reconnaissance detachment through the dense wood and undergrowth of a large expanse of forest on the outermost edges of one of Cardia's principal population areas. Their speeder bikes howled noisily as they cut and swerved through the huge trunks of ancient trees that defied gravity in their attempt to touch the ceiling of the sky. Long range scanners picked up little of interest and the forest itself while always alive with the gentle hum of insects and small mammals contained nothing of note. This was indeed a primitive world.

Presently the team of five scout troops reached their rendezvous point, near the northern edge of the forest, which came out on a gently sloping plain leading down to the city. From his vantage point, the squadron could see the maze of streets and buildings laid out like an intricate patchwork and with their burglarized macrobinoculurs scoured the bustling streets. The people were dressed in simple clothes ”“ plain cloths and drably made animal skins - carrying about their mundane daily rituals unaware that they were being watched. There were few droids or speeders in use, further indication of an underdeveloped world. This was a deprived planet and its people were humble and basic, hardly warranting the attention of a reconnaissance mission or for that matter the efforts of the always-hidden Exodus. It made the team wonder what the Sith Lord had hoped to find here, if anything at all.

---

Shortly after eRa had reported in their all too predictable findings, Exodus was ready to move once again. The unbreakable man stood in such a position that made the casual onlooker impulsively stand straighter. His back remained absolutely straight, held firm by the leather and steel laced robe draped over his body. His eyes shone through the shadow that hid them, adding to the aura of a man who had seen things happen, and had not only witnessed, but participated in some of the more grisly aspects of life.

It was the stance that made the man so recognizable, the robe he wore. One of the only traces of disciplined legacy left in the galaxy came in the form of this man. His eye sockets were worn due to the lack of sleep, and many who laid eyes upon this man had wondered whether he could see outside of the blackened mists that surrounded him. Perhaps because of the blankness in his eyes, one is given a sense of utter emptiness about the man's soul. He appeared more robot than man to the casual observer. However, those who believed him to be merely an empty shell were often in for a surprise.

He clasped in one gauntleted hand an extremely treacherous lightsaber hilt, the sort that belonged in the possession of the most compelling Sith. A pack was strapped onto the back of his lightweight armor, which he held up effortlessly even though it must have weighed quite a bit. His other hand was clenched into a tense fist. While he appeared to be watching the various citizens of many different species, he was in fact gazing at the irrepressible motion that his unit had progressed in.

---

Exodus stood outside the Temple he had claimed as his home, the tall trees of the forest standing tall all around him. He would have to compensate for his own ignorance, knowing that Trowa attempted to visit, but left without a chance of recognition. Regardless, he now stretched his vision across the force once more, sensing dormant potential within the very temple itself. It might've been a load, carrying Dominique with the entire prowess yet to be released with her, but Exodus knew his duty and regardless if the Dark Lord himself noticed his efforts, he would continue to serve his purpose.

”œMy Lord, do you copy?”

P3UXctm.gif

Blake had long ago left the main room and sought out medical attention for his arm. The Dark Lord of the Sith seemed to have left shortly after he did, that was the only reason his training had not started. He had trained and studied near non-stop. His mind and body had reached its limit, many times, but he pushed it further each time.

Sweat was constantly dripping from his body as he worked out. His brown hair bounced back and forth as he performed complex, yet powerful moves with his weapon. Only through constant training would he find a master to train him, then and only then would he achieve enough power to take a seat of power amongst his Sith brethren.

The ear splitting screech of metal upon metal being force able moved hit his ears, causing him to drop each of his short swords and stumble backwards into the wall with his hands over his ears. A look of pure hatred shot out towards the door, he would kill whomever it was that disturbed him in such a way.

He removed his hands from his ears as he watched a powerful being enter the room, whether it was a human or not was not immediately apparent to him. Blake moved forward, quickly and efficiently. He picked up the two short swords and held them at the ready. This man may hold power, rank, or anything else but that did not change the fact that he int erupted Blake. If he did not have good reason, he would die. His crimson blood would stain Blake's weapons.

"What purpose have you here?"

Nicolas.jpg

LonghornJedi: this is retarded

Static Savior: THIS IS SPARTA!