Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

The lights swiftly flickered back on, revealing the ever calm pair exchanging tranquility. Exodus then shifted his weight and lifted the slab of metal beneath him with a great deal of strength. A hidden section of the Academy it would seem, a small, confined by useful section that Exodus apparently used to his advantage. Without explanation or reason to what his intent was, the Sith Lord vanished, slipping into the tunnel.

Wherever it was, the tome had done well in concealing itself deep within the safety of the many musty shelves scattered about the cramped room. It was quite odd, for he remembered the location of every single other tome, book, or scroll deposited within this ”˜vault'; having read all of them at least twice, it was bound to happen. Keenly aware of the valuable pieces of literature stored within the vault, Exodus was quite sure that wildly digging through them all could very well ruin ancient parchment, but the sentiment did nothing to suppress his urge to do so anyway. ”œI knew this would come in handy someday.”

P3UXctm.gif

Dominique sat quietly, listening intently as Exodus spoke. The words he spoke were true, duty above all else. Many would deem such an attitude that of a religious fanatic or something similar, but it was not. It was the mindset of a true solider, warrior, scholar. Anyone whom was devoted to their work above all else. Being killed by an alley before an enemy was something she had never had to worry about, she had always worked alone.

Always.

She was slightly taken aback when the lights burst into life scorning her eyes. She quickly closed them, waiting for them to adjust. By the time she opened the her Master had disappeared it seemed. Dominique did not make a movement to follow or leave, rather she sat patiently in her seated position. He would return, she was sure of it. Almost as if he was pulled from the depths of hell by an unseen form so he could once more grace the universe with his presence he walked up out of the floor and turned to her and began to speak.

Her mind drifted away, to times long forgot ton in her mind. Her previous life...it was nothing. It was a waste of air, life, and anything else that could be considered even semi valuable.

"It was nothing. A waste, really. I received self-training to keep myself from going mad. I read over ancient lore. I never had a goal or a purpose and yet...I had pushed my self for physical and mental perfection. This training...if anything...will give me the third aspect I need. the spiritual aspect of perfection."

She lifted her slightly tilted head and looked him in the eyes unblinkingly awaiting his response. She had done more then this, but this was more of a test to him. To see if he truly cared or was just biding time. Even an uneducated person would know there was more to her, simply by the ship and clothing she had previously possessed.

Carnage.jpg

It was a good thing that she had come to see Alora, Sirvani reflected as she followed her and Darla to the wardrobe. Not only did it keep her occupied, but she knew she could trust Alora's advice...and even Darla's.

"I have been very well, however recent events have left me very much the opposite," she said, in response to Alora's question. She also greeted Darla; she didn't remember if they had ever met in person, but she had heard much about the woman.

"In truth, I haven't been up to much out of the ordinary--mostly training apprentices," she said. "I actually just finished one up."

It was idle chit-chat, but she was glad for some female company...she didn't get much.-

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

Orik had found his way to the Shrieking Talon and laid down in his cot. What would he do next? What was his next move? As he had walked other sith had gazed at him with a questioning glance, not very familiar with his face and oxygen mask. Every time he would respond with a look that would send any hopeful running to their mothers, if only their mothers were there.

The sith lord had also dropped by the medical center to treat some of the injuries he had sustained. While they repaired him, they told him that his right hand and his back had recovered one hundred percent and that he would be able to continue. However, they did explain that the blackened scar it left could be taken away, but he denied it. It was a reminder of his first embarassment, his first defeat. Every time he was reminded of his anger.

No matter, he now had the skills that he believed could defeat the jedi that did this to him. The jedi that marred his hand would pay for making him run. Orik Bendan vowed never to run from a fight with any jedi, even if it meant that he would lose. Althought now he fealt on top of the galaxy, invincable. Unbeatable.

Sitting up and walking through the grounds of the academy, he realized that he didn't know hardly any of the sith. Those who remained in his order were a mystery to him. Although he didn't know them, he could feel their hate. Every single face he saw was either a fear stricken hopeful or a ruthless warrior. It was hate that seperated these weaklings from the strength of those who could truly call themselves sith.

...and I am one of the warriors...

Pondering this, he realized two things. One: A warrior must fight if he is to maintain his status as a warrior. Two: A warrior should pass on his knowledge to others in hopes to create other warriors to fight along side with him.

Now a task was laid before him, to teach someone the ways of the dark side. To teach someone how to use their hate and manifest it in a visible display of power for all to fear. He would take an apprentice, one whom he would train to become a sith.

Stretching out in the force, Orik surveyed the academy. Some were much stronger than others, much more suited for combat. However, these were not the ones he was looking for. The sith lord searched for someone who had a burning passion inside of them to make the world pay. Very few lived up to his standards, few of them had the potential to be the striking icons of death that he wished to mold.

However, one did. A being scarred by pain and misery. A wonder why he was still alive...if you could call him a person or alive for that matter. His heart was blackened by cruelty and his soul was hollow.

Orik walked and looked at a computer. It scheduled for an exile of the republic to enter the academy. This exile fit the description of the one he was looking for, and a name was given.

"Marcellus."

Searching the sith academy, Orik finally found the man he was looking for. A presence surrounded him that drew glances from other sith. The Kel Dor overheard a conversation between two other sith.

"Hey, I'm glad I'm going to get chosen before that guy."

"Yeah, me too. He looks more like someone that got beat to death than a sith."

Orik faced the two, both normal looking humans that stood just below him in height. Their faces were covered by youthful features and they seemed to be more egotistical than combat-oriented. Who were they to talk?

"Leave this area of the academy and go converse elsewhere before I am forced to take your skulls as trophies."

Glancing at eachother and then back at the sith lord, the two turned and walked away like they weren't afraid. However, their eyes showed great fear of death. This was confirmed when he sensed they started running away once they were out of his sight. Fear could be a useful thing that could save somebody's life, and Orik was quickly reminded that even with his new found power that he could still be put in his place by the Dark Lord or someone who rivaled him in power.

Of course, he wasn't sure about the presence of the Dark Lord, for he had never met him. For all he knew, the sith could be in disarray, and the Kel Dor would have no way of knowing.

Looking back toward the hopeful, noticed that the man tried to hide his disfigured appearence. Orik could only imagine the prejudice that had scarred the being, but felt no pity for him. In fact, he thought of it as an advantage in a way. It would open up new doors to emotion that most would never think of. Orik walked to the back of the man, and stopped one meter short of him.

"Marcellus Nero. Republic exile...can you tell me why you are here? What has brought you to the planet of Cardia?"

Alora turned back to Sirvani, hearing something else within the small talk.

"What is it Sirvani? What troubles you?"

She didn't have many female friends... actually only Sirvani and Darla... she did follow Slaanesh and would like to become more than just a Champion there, loving the attention she received while with the Goddess.

"I have been training apprentices too... as you have seen. I've only just started with these two... I trained Exodus before them..."

She looked at Darla, watching as she looked over the robes Alora had picked out...

"You can have any robes except my pink and yellow ones. They are my gift from Slaanesh... my goddess's colours..."

She didn't know what the other two would think of that announcement... that Alora followed a Goddess... one of such beauty and power...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"She expects me to believe that is all?"

The room door slid open, allowing the greenish glow of a fading radiation storm to wash over the few meters of floor not covered by tables or chairs. The light illuminated in strange alien relief boot prints in all shapes and sizes that tracked through the permanent layer of dust. A shape stood, silhouetted in the doorway, for a long moment. Thick-bodied and tall, the mutilated being seemed to be surveying the room, seemingly trying to decide if it was worth his time to step across the threshold. Then he did, and the door slid shut, and the green glow faded into the pale black mist atmosphere.

It's long, slow strides carried itself between small round tables and around overturned chairs. He made his way over to Exodus in a most frightful manner, and promptly blended into the haze of smoke that filled the private quarters. Up close, the features were more than defined. Drunken stance above all, skin detached and hanging followed by green liquids oozing from all pores, slowly but surely. It's very existence intoxicating on all levels. The face, the most eerie-filled aspect of whatever this was - It had none. Skin peeled over dead skin and this being stood as if just awakening from the dead.

"You'll need this."

Sliding over what would seem to be a very basic sword, Exodus vanished as if never there the moment before. Why would Dominique need a sword? She had already crafted a rather durable blaster? Wouldn't it be enough to light up whatever this thing was in several blasts regardless? Whatever the answer, it stood - almost waiting for Dominique to come to her senses. But as silence weighed heavily on the surroundings, it had to be broken. An ear-piercing woosh burst through the room, the undead's bulky structure was now positioned directly behind Dominique, weighing an elbow aimed for absolute death.

P3UXctm.gif

(( sry Alora i'll try not to do it again))

Draken headed to his ship to get a fresh change of clothes and to clean himself up. Once there he went straight to his sonic shower where he cleaned himself up then changed into a fresh set of black clothes.

After he had finished cleaning himself up he headed to his quarters where he began to clean all of his weapons, even his blasters which he had not had to use since he had arrived at Carida, soon he finished that and returned them all to their respective sheaths.

Once he had done that, he began to meditate for a while, resting in the strength of the force. While he was meditating he began to use a ritual that his father taught him, to harness the power of the force.

One hour later feeling revived, he stopped meditating and decided to get some sleep and since he didn't want to sleep for to long, he set his chrono to wake him up in two hours. Then he fell asleep on the floor.

Draken started when his chrono went off but soon realized that he had slept for more then two hours so he got up off of the deck of his ship and walked back out of the ship and shutting the hatch behind him. He then began to walked toward the mess hall to see Alora.

Draken.jpg

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

It seemed like hours had passed since the new hopeful had arrived in the Sith Academy on Cardia, why he was here Marcellus was completely unsure of at the moment. Though deep down he believed this is where his journey would begin, this is where his destiny shall unveil itself, and this is how he shall come to power.

While he waited to be recognized in a respectable manner Marcellus could only watch as others looked down upon him, which was most likely brought on by his appearance. The Notorious One tried not to converse with the others, only seeing them as weak, not only physically but mentally as well. Even though Marcellus was able to shrug off many of the looks and disregard many of the whispers, there were two men that stood out like a sore thumb to the menacing new arrival.

"Hey, I'm glad I'm going to get chosen before that guy."

"Yeah, me too. He looks more like someone that got beat to death than a sith."

I'll show what it looks like to be beaten to death”¦ thought Marcellus as he rose from his sitting position at a table that was across the room from the two men that were talking about him.

As he neared them Marcellus' mind was going to work, running through the several different ways he could torture the men before finally ripping their spines from the rest of their torso. But before he could confront the two, a Kel Dor that wore a oxygen mask had said something that was inaudible to Marcellus. Though whatever it was that the Kel Dor had said was enough to send the men running away with their tails between their legs. After sending the men running away like scared little animals the Sith turned and faced Marcellus. Turning away from the Sith, Marcellus acted as if he had not seen him.

Could this be it”¦ is this the man that will lead me to my destiny, will he show me my true potential, and will he allow me to be”¦myself.

"Marcellus Nero. Republic exile...can you tell me why you are here? What has brought you to the planet of Cardia?"

Those words rang out in the mind of Marcellus. Why was he here and what had led him to this place? Before responding he turned and faced the man that had struck up conversation with him. This was the first person that had willingly approached Marcellus in nearly 2 years. Looking into the Sith Lord's eyes Marcellus could sense the power that the Kel Dor wielded, it was something that the hopeful had longed for and it was something that he would give anything to obtain.

”œI was brought here by the republic, for what reason I do not wish to know. In spite of this, I have the belief that I was brought to Cardia to find a meaning in life, a purpose. I was imprisoned for crimes against the republic including treason and murder.

Now I have a question for you?”¦”

jpg0ze.jpg

As Sirvani offered her greeting to Darla she istantly recognized her from the last battle on Coruscant. It had been a fierce battle betwwen the Jedi and the Sith and Darla had been there only to heal and help others impartialy. She had healed Sirvani, who had been quite serverely injured, then sent her to safety. However the whole time Sirvani had been unconscious.

"We may not have spokebn, but we did meet. I healed you on Coruscant and told my friend Fynn to take you to safety. I wasnt sure what would become of you. Fynn would never harm you, but I was sure he'd try to convert you to his path." Darla smiled warmly. "Its nice to see you in such good health and to finally meet you in person."

She wasnt sure how Sirvani would take Darla being both friends with Jedi and Sith. Hopefully the fact that Darla had aided her would make Sirvani view her as a friend despite her divided loyalties.

Darla chose something plain and black to wear out of the selection Alora offered. Shre couldnt help but notice the similarity between rbes that she was told not to wear and the robes that Skye Organa wore as champion of Tzeentch.

When Alora mentioned her god Slaanesh, Darla's questions were partially answered. She knew nothing of Aloras' god, but having met the god Tzeentch in the flesh she had no doubts that Slaanesh was a real living entity. Perhaps this Slaanesh had something to with Tzeentch, perhaps she was a being similar to him...

Many questions began to form in Darla's mind as she discarded the burnt remnants of her former outfit and changed into the robes Alora had offered her. All she did was turn her back to the other two as she changed, she didnt really feel the need to hide her body from them.

"Who is this Slaanesh?" She said closing up the robe, pulling her hair out of the collar as she turned back to face Alora. "Is she anything to do with the god Tzeentch, at all?"

Rannrsig.jpg

Sirvani raised her eyebrows at Darla's comment about healing her on Coruscant. It was curious that she could be friends with the Jedi, yet remain a Sith. "Well, thank you, Darla. That was not a very good time for me, but I realize it could have been worse."

As Darla changed, Sirvani ignored Alora's question about what was wrong. She'd talk about it eventually, but for now she was content to talk about Slaanesh and Tzeentch. She had never met either of them, and her curiosity rose.

sirvani.jpg

((OOC: Sorry about the delay, I was unable to post due to some work I had to complete))

Raxeon turned and made his way to the hanger where the beast was located, with the help of some slaves Rax was able to bring the large beast into the mess hall so he could feast upon it. Revealing his sharp claw like teeth Raxeon began to smile as he looked upon the corpse with hunger. Quickly Raxeon dug his teeth into the beast's neck and began rapidly sucking its blood, the taste of pure cold blood was like nothing Rax had experienced before, it felt refreshing and empowering. Signaling to one of the slaves to get him some containers, Raxeon dug his teeth even further into the creature's neck causing even more bleeding. When the slave came back he brought with him 10 big chalices to hold the blood in, as the slave watched in disgust as Rax removed his teeth from the corpse and let the blood pour into the ceremonial cups, Rax thought it would be funny to scare to look off his face.

Taking one chalice Raxeon turned to the slave evilly smiled, held the cup in the air and said, "Cheers." Then as Rax drank the blood he sent the slave a message through the force to scare him even more. "If you don't take that look off your face your blood will be the next thing to fill this cup. Leave NOW!" When Raxeon finished drinking the blood in the cup he smiled and laughed. He then began to drink all of the other blood filled chalices, and when he was done doing that he made another cut on the beast and began the process over again. After about twenty more minutes Raxeon had drained the beast of all it's blood, licking his lips Raxeon belched and began to skin the beast using his own finger nails, with a grin on his face Raxeon said, "Now the second course shall begin...."

((that's ok Rax))

Alora listened as Darla told of her experience at the temple during the battle. It was interesting how she said she had healed Sirvani.

"How'd you learn healing? Who from?"

She knew Darla walked a different path to hers, that she was trained in lightsided powers as well as dark. Still, she thought Sirvani and Darla had met back before Raynuk made both she and Darla had fight back at the academy... she shrugged, dismissing the thought. When Alora had seen her at the Jedi Temple, Darla had been with Darex, not Fynn luckily enough as it turned out. Her interest spiked up as soon as Darla mentioned Fynn's name, she turned to face her, watching closely to see what her reactions would be.

"This Fynn... wouldn't be Fynn Relmis would he? For a Jedi... he's kind of hot... great kisser actually... "

Her words indicated that Alora had been with him only recently. The image of him coming onto her at the Last Call clear in her mind for both to see. Also that she had kept it quiet regarding her loyalties. Fynn still wasn't aware she was a sith master, nor that she was even force sensitive. A mischievious smile lit up her eyes.

"Slaanesh is a beautiful Goddess surrounded by all kinds of beautiful things. She has this power... amazing power."

In Alora's mind was the vision of when Slaanesh had gone from a beautiful woman to a handsome well endowed man in one of the rituals performed on her planet between Slaanesh, Alora & Zad. She didn't think Sirvani would be interested in that fact... but Darla might. Afterall, she had been willing to sleep with both Kakuto and Alora, even if they had been interupted.

"I haven't heard of Tzeentch though... who is he?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"Your heart burns with an intense hatred at the prejudice of the world. Your soul is has been blackened like your flesh, a sense of raw terror encompasses your very being. I am not repulsed by your appearence, yet drawn to it. You bear a mark of destiny, though it is invisible to the eyes."

He speaks of my destiny”¦ so it is true. He will lead me to great things.

While the being stood there and listened to the man speak, he stood with a certain pride. Although he had nothing to show for his pride, Marcellus had been through a lot in his long lifetime and had earned his self-pride and his scars should be proof enough. Just as Marcellus was about to respond to the Kel Dor's first words he spoke again.

"So you are here to find a new life eh? You are here to find a...purpose..."

”œYes I do find my purpose.”

jpg0ze.jpg

Marcellus was pleased with himself responding to Sith Lord the way he did. No hesitation only action, that was the way Marcellus lived his life. Realizing that he didn't have to fight the Sith Lord, Marcellus lowered his weapon and picked himself up from the ground. Blood dripping from his wound soaking a portion of his robe in the red crimson liquid.

"Pack your things. We shall board my ship and leave to a desert wasteland known as Tatooine. It is home to virtually nothing but sand and bantha fodder. The harsh sandstorms are brutal and the sun is burning hot. It shall be a great place to start out."

Tatooine”¦ it has been years since I have seen those barren lands. The last time I was upon its surface I was in my former physical state, I wasn't missing my skin and didn't have to hide my appearance from the locals”¦

But no longer shall I walk with my head held low. I have been accepted by a Sith Lord to be his apprentice, and soon I shall possess powers that others can only dream of!

The Kel Dor spoke of the sandstorms as if they were capable of causing great pain. Marcellus didn't really see how they could cause torment in any way, besides the lack of water and shelter if one were to become lost in its vast deserts. Even though he didn't particularly care for the location Marcellus didn't argue, he was hear to learn and nothing else. He would stand beside the Sith Lord for quite some time and absorb every bit of knowledge that he attempt to pass along, until the day when he could take on his own apprentice.

Making his way aboard the Shrieking Talon Marcellus made his way into the cock-pit and decided that this would be the where he would stay until assigned his quarters. He hadn't expected for everything to happen as fast as they did, but he wouldn't argue. Fate and Destiny never came when you wanted them too, often forcing them selves upon you when you least expect. That is why Marcellus just sat and waited, patiently wait for the moment for his training to begin.

”œSo this is how it begins”¦”

jpg0ze.jpg

This isn't over.

*Lord Barabbas fired a repelling wire in Kakuto's direction, but flew past him and hit a wall, barely missing the window beside it. His body began to contort and used his shapeshifting skills to help him. His spine opened up and he fell to the ground, falling off the hammer.*

Shadow, come to Master...

*He pushed a button on the wire's remote and the wire began to pull itself back into the control and he slid across the floor, flying toward the wall. He pushed against the floor and flipped onto his back and in front of the window as he broke through the glass. He fell out of the temple, landing safely on his ship as she flew under him, taking him away from the danger the Dark Lord presented*

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Darla hadnt really thought all that much about Fynn while she'd been with the Sith...She been too preoccupied with Kakuto and what he'd done to rebuild his body. Now that he'd saved her life she didnt really feel that she had any right to question him about what she had felt.

Flesh rendered from bone. A soul torn apart. A life extinguished and sucked into the black maw that Kakutop Ryu....

No...that doesnt matter anymore.

Blocking the feeling from her mind she tried to focus on what Alora had said. She had to stop herself from shouting out "How? What?!" But Alora didnt know that Darla had feelings for Fynn. It was her way, she was a seductress. Darla herself could barely resist touching her. She couldnt be angry at her for simply doing what was in her nature. But she also couldnt stop the feeling in her stomach like she'd just been hit by a sledge hammer.

In recent months her feelings for so many people had grown and she wasnt sure how to deal with any of them. As she had learnt to heal and feel anothers pain her love and compassion had grown. Several times she had felt the pangs of love, but in different ways. Now she wasnt sure where the lines ended.

Darla did love Fynn. She had rushed into the face of terrible danger to return him to the safety of Yavin IV...But she wasnt in love with him. Whilst there she had also put her body in direct danger to save Kakuto. This more drastic measure was surely greater than what she had done for Fynn. Still she wasnt sure if she was in love with the dark loard either...

She seemed to be at a crossroads...

Adding to her confusion was her deep attraction for Alora.

But I left her at the mercy of Hou-jo Poleb...

It seemed to Darla that bile was rising from her stomach, fighting it down she kept her composure.

I'll just explain as best I can.

"Ive been training for some time in the healing arts with Skye Organa, she is a jedi and mother to the children of Tzeentch. He is a living god, the god of chaos I believe. I,ve been thier guest for quite some time." Darla wasnt sure if she had said too much. "Fynn Relmis was her apprentice. I first went the battle at Coruscant to save him...But I discovered I could serve a greater purpose. I raised no blade while I was there, instead I decided to use my new abilities to heal others. I kept the balance between the Darkness and light. I saved Kakuto from certain death...I also helped to heal the leader of the jedi in her greatly wounded state. I've found there are forces mightier than the sword..."

Love? Compassion?? What do you sound like?

"Fynn was my friend...We became rather close...But we were just friends."

Darla couldnt look Alora directly in the eye.

Rannrsig.jpg

Alora caught the flash from Darla and how she avoided her eye. She moved to stand directly in front of her, placing her arms upon Darla's, looking her in her eyes.

"Things didn't go that far with him and he approached me, not the other way around. You can't blame me for going with him... I love that sort of attention, you know this. It doesn't change how I feel about you... or Tekkan... or anyone for that matter. It's ok if you feel for him... you know I'd share him with you..."

She stepped back, looking back at Sirvani and giving a smile, before turning back to Darla.

"I find it interesting that you have learnt both sides... I know I can't, my paths different. My hearts to tainted for that, but at least I don't go killing when I can 'love' them instead..."

One thing Alora did enjoy was the power she felt when she made an enemy want to bed her instead of fight her.

"Following Slaanesh's ways is perfect for me in that respect."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Sirvani listened to Darla's words with interest. How she walked the line between dark and light could not be easy. Sirvani herself had seen what it was like to be on that path, and while she had not chosen it for herself, she remembered how interesting it was. But love was the factor in her decision...as it appeared to be in Darla's case as well.

Sirvani spoke up. "Alora, it's good that you've found your niche. Last time I saw you, you were pretty unsure about what role you were supposed to play. In fact, I seem to remember you running away from that Tekkan Raas."

She paused. "How is he, by the way?"

Curious as she was, her mention of the last time she had spoken with Alora had brought up other memories of that same night. It was the night John had proposed to her...she had been so happy...

Pain haunted her in little bursts, as everything seemed to remind her of him. She wished she could just be free...be rid of him and tha pain he had caused her until she had the chance to sort it all out. But fate was not that kind to her...and at the same time, she didn't want to purge him from her mind.

sirvani.jpg

Since Alora wasn't in the mess hall and Raxeon wasn still eating his beast, Draken decided to take a walk around the academy and see who was still around. So he left the dining hall and began to walk down the hall heading first for the hanger bay.

Once there he stopped at his ship to check on it's computer, then walked back out of the ship and headed toward the throne room to observe the actions of the Lord of the Sith and how he conducted himself.

So he walked into the throne room to see the sith lord sitting on his throne, then he slid against the wall so as not to distrub anything.

Draken.jpg

Darla was glad that Sirvani had started to speak. It was easier to listen than to try to put the chaos in her head into words...

I know your nature dear friend...Im not angry at you...Just confused...

She had known that something had changed in Alora but she hadnt known exactly what had happened. It was surprising to her that Alora had never heard of Tzeentch, yet she wore robes that were so similar to those his followers wore. Perhaps the link between Slaanesh and Tzeentch was unknown to Alora. Or perhaps she wasnt giving Darla all the imformation.

From the sound of things it seemed like Slaanesh must have been the god of love, sex or both. Darla thought it was more likely the latter. It did explain Aloras' transformation. She had always been beautiful, striking...But now she seemed to radiate pure sexual energy. Darla didnt think that there was a man or woman alive that could resist her. This made Alora far more deadly than she had ever been.

Darla cared for her deeply, but she was worried about what she had gotten herself into. She knew how Skye had become bound to Tzeentch and she knew how cruel the gods could be at times.

I wonder how many of them there are...

She would have to return to Skye and Tzeentch and try to find out the whole picture. She had spent the past year trying to unravel the mysteries that were hiddne from her. Some of them had been revealed.

Tzeentch invaded my mind, tempted me with great power...

Power was appealing on many levels. A part of Darla lusted for it, but she quieted that lust. She feared that it would unravel all that she had fought to achieve since she'd escaped from the sith's captivity.

Darlas' mind stopped wondering just in time for her to hear Sirvani ask Alora "How is he, by the way?"

She wasnt really sure who Sirvani had been talking about but the unease in the air told her that this question was much more significant that just a general query about someones well being.

Ever since Darla had explored the healing powers of the force she had begun to take on the pain of others. First to ease suffering, but the ability had soon developed into and empathy that came to her often in painful visions where she could feel anothers pain. Darla hadnt had such a vision since she'd felt Kakuto rip the life from a poor soul whos name she never found out. But recently she found herself a lot more tuned in to peoples emotions. Like there was a radar in her head that picked up on the suffering of others.

The words that Sirvani uttered seemed to hang in the ait between them like a gapping blaster wound. Whatever memories they had brought up for Sirvani, they werent happy ones. Darla wanted to ask what had happened, but she also didnt want to intrude on something private.

Rannrsig.jpg

So many choices were his to make, to be dealt with when he deemed most appropriate. Although so small they were, they were choices that were made to innevitably blind him of true dealings behind the young man's back. For too long had this happened, too long for him to be dished out meager information that was just a stopper in his strive for true knowledge.

Being a student in the Myrkr Academy from an early age was hard enough to deal with. Men and women, some twice his age, looked up to what he had to say and what he could contribute to the classes he attended. While their curosity was fine and pure, there were professors who felt threatened by this boy who sought to challenge all their existing theories, a task no one had done before, especially a human. Instead of embracing the furthur contribution to the curriculum, the staff at the institution expelled him under a law that few knew about and that some questioned on it's true existance based on it's farfetched acclaims.

None the less, he was asked to leave the institution, an act that also banished him socially amoungst his friends and family. There was no other choice, but to take himself from the planet he grew to know and to love and leave forever. To where, he was not certain until two weeks before he left.

An elderly man stopped him on the street, supposively knowing his name and requested his presence in the man's chambers. Normally, this sort of act would not go well with him, but for some reason, the younger man felt inclined to.

The elderly man's complex was no larger than his bathroom, yet it was filled to the ceiling with books and artifacts that even he, Tethyn Valor, had not even heard of nor read himself. The holo-sensitive casings in which the articles were sealed in opened up to him at the slightest touch, revealing information he was clueless about. The elderly man told him to look through all his books, for he would find something that would spark his interest more than the standard spoonful of inforamtion he had been fed to at the institution.

For days upon days, he read through the many chapters of wonderous tales of old folklore known as the Sith. They were a proud race not bound by blood yet were bound together by it. They were capable of the highest powers in the galaxy, yet each legendary Sith warrior seemed to die of his own devices, each downfall resulted of the one flaw that stood out amoungst all their strengths. The final book he read was the Ressurection of the Sith, the book inscribed in the elderly man's name that inlisted the recent history of the Sith up until the present.

Tethyn was astonished to know that there were true beings that still existed to this day that were of the Sith, believing before hand that they had all been killed. As he asked the question, the elderly man looked more weary than his usual dealings with a condition that led him into exile. He would not reveal what, but he soon laid dying at Tethyn's feet, asking with his last breathe to go to a place only rumored about. He held a small navichip in his hand, opening it up with his last bit of energy, before life leaked out of his body for the last time.

Saddened by what had occured, although they knew one another for only a little while, he still felt attached to the elderly man. He was the only one to show him something selflessly, only to teach him with just that in mind and not require more of him with such knowledge. Resting the man's body on his bed and closing the door, Tethyn stood outside with the navichip in hand.. He finally knew what he must do from there.

He began arranging what belongings he could, besides some of the holo-sensitive books, clothing, and food for the trip. He had made sufficent funds acting as a tutor for the ones who admired his knowledge, enough credits to buy him these things and a sufficent spacecraft. It was a Myrkr Standrd-LC40 class shuttle that would be enoughto get him to where he needed to go.

Packing all that he had in the back and targeting the controls with the light strokes of his fingertips, the young man learned quickly on how to pilot the craft enough to breach the ship from planet's atmosphere and enter into deep space through hyperspace... ~

Now, it was just him and the navichip. A day's travel through hyperspace led him nearby the planet pointed on by the navichip. Cardia, a planet that revolved around darkness and was concealed by all others means of navigation, besides the chip he had been given. Settling down in it's new atmosphere, landing nearby the large structure indicated on the chip, the yoiung man brought himself slowly out from the cockpit to gaze up at the wonderous structure.

The Temple that I had been told.. It looks like just as how I imagined in the books.

Merely being nearby it's presence was enough to run his cold cold, yet his body remained warm. Part of him embraced the new adventure, the new journey into the unknown that was only perceived as legend before. His heart raced as he made entryway towards the large gates. His form was huddled close together, arms wrapped around torso, the tight material he wore keeping him insulated and warm, but he felt internally cold somehow.

Managing enough strength and will power to draw up a single hand from underneath his armpit, a finger stroked gently back and forth in a quick series of taps against the metallic frame of the colossal doors before retreating back into the solitary pit of warmth under his arm. Within seconds the doors gave way with a loud, resounding screech, an unknown force stirring him to move forward inside.

Contemplating on entering, he instead took one final precaution by holding one arm and leg inside, and the other outside. He could feel greater warmth and desire hanging in the hallways, an alluring presence that beckoned him closer and closer. Giving in to it's desires, he quickly moved his feet a good few meters inside before the doors clasped shut behind him.

Peculiar.. Very peculiar..

The long grey cloak that hung loose over his tight framed body concealed all, but his head when he hunched over. Tethyn would gaze with clouded grey colored eyes to the long and arched ceiling, noticing demonic artificats and statues along the long, red pathway below his feet. Suddenly, the path seemed to stop. There was but an empty darkness in his way, to which he was not sure about. Craning his head lower and outwards, he gave a decent pitched call into the darkness, unsure of who or what may be in there..

"Hello?... Is anybody in there..?.. Can you hear me?.."

Coiling back, he drew his frame closer inwards, eyes widened in alert on what could happen next..

Oblivion.jpg

”œAll worlds begin in darkness. In darkness, all worlds shall end.”

Seeing nothing of intrest in the throne room, Draken walked back toward the enterance of the academy, when he heard a voice call out through the darkness. So he turned and headed toward the voice.

After a few minutes he came upon a tall figure in a grey robe looking around, waiting till the guy noticed him. Draken asked the guy what he wanted with the academy and where he came from.

Draken.jpg

Alora sighed as Sirvani mentioned Tekkan,

"Alas I haven't seen him for ages. I had to drop him at the Link Casino ages ago to meet with Ronin Wartide and I haven't seen or heard from him since."

That Alora did truely love Tekkan Raas was obvious, even if she shared herself around more now her heart belonged only to Tekkan... and always would.

She caught the pain behind Sirvani's comment, feeling it straight after her mention of Tekkan. The last time she had seen Sirvani had been on Raxus Prime, when Alora had been a very innocent young girl still and had been unsure about the Bounty Hunter's intentions. She remembered seeing Sirvani's ring when they had talked the day Tekkan had taken off... It's John isn't it? Her gentle voice sounded in her friends mind. She stepped closer to the Twi'lek girl and placed an arm around her shoulders.

"Are you alright? What's happened?"

She glanced up at Darla, knowing that she caught the spike in Sirvani's emotions as well...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

It seemed that Alora was speaking of this Tekkan with a heavy heart. It seemed unusual on her...Darla never thought that anyone could truely capture Aloras' heart.

Darla wasnt sure what to say or do.She knew there was a definate unease coming form Sirvani but when Alora vocalised it te situation became all the more uncomfortable for Darla. She had never really been good at dealing with peoples emotions, especially her own. The empathic visions she had recently been blessed with seemed more like a curse to her.

Removing herself a little from the situation Darla backed away from the two other women. She didnt know Sirvani well enough to help her much and she felt like she was intruding on something personal. Not leaving the room Darla lingered a comfortable distance away. Her curiousity had been spiked by Aloras question. Once again Darla could see that there was another meaning behind the simple sentance.

Trying not to look directly at then Darla averted her gaze making it quite obvious that she meant no intrusion. If the two wanted to talk privately then she would leave them in peace despite the interest the converstation had for her.

Rannrsig.jpg

The royal radiance was stitched through the darkness in long sweeps, rising in graceful arcs and darting down quickly. The design left in the welling black was intricate, but began to fade as soon as it appeared, leaving a strange, fevered mist in its path. There was a melodic undertone in the form of a gentle, electric hum. The sound lowered and rose in unison with the flexes of light, with such delicate nuance that it could have easily been mistaken for a natural voice.

But, if that were so, the harmony would have been far more beautiful, because the voice was. Or perhaps it was only the kind embellishments of memory that led Exodus to believe that. Time didn't heal all wounds, but it allowed the mind a measure of delusion, to pretend said wounds were merely bruises, instead of the massive, deep, bloody gashes they were. Maybe that voice wasn't the warm dulcet, both cultured and simple, elegant and personable, that he claimed to remember. Or maybe it was.

He watched the color work its way through the pall, able to glimpse snatches of the young, intensely focused face that was bathed in saber glow. The instances of illumination never lasted long enough. They came in fast beats, though not nearly as fast as the lightning cadence reverberating in his chest. He saw the flicker of a tensed muscle, the strain of a gold-flecked bicep.

Beyond the vibrant lattice stood a fitting backdrop of midnight. Keeping in tone with the hushed arena, the sky was a balmy mixture of obsidian and sapphire, beaded with the occasional sparkle. The wind had been cool in the day, but layers of glass and permacrete blocked the soothing touch in this late hour. Exodus could hear it thread through the leaves, but could not feel it drift along his flesh.

On a smooth temple, a fresh coat of sweat was forming. Exodus immediately knew why; the level of exertion was dramatically increased, as the performer leapt from simple to advanced kata. It was not the form he himself would have preferred. But still, the movements stirred a familiarity in his bones. Often, he had joined in the particular brand of battle dance out of compromise, learning technique he had never appreciated, honing skills he would never use. After all, he would never stray from his chosen form, when met with true danger. Nor would the other.

At this point, insanity wouldve been the case. But to better define what was happening would serve its purpose. Exodus, slithered from the scene with his apprentice, allowing her to grow evermore independant, while he progressed himself. It was as if throughout the blanket of the force, he could naturally precieve himself refining his techniques, his fluidic motions, and his extraordinary self control. Out of the many forces throughout the galaxy, which of them actually took the time to review what they knew? exercise their abilities and further their extent? Unfortunately, for them - Only a select few.

Excitement and rage combined to create a power that was so intoxicating it was almost too much; almost. Nothing else mattered, nothing else was there; it was all about the present, the here-and-now, and he was going to live every moment in high glory and bask in the upcoming success. The Sith Lord prided himself in the constant evaluation and improvements of himself, it was as if no one else noticed his existence, not even The Dark Lord himself, nor his very own Master whom would've simply forgotten him such like his friend Trowa. He remained, a phantom of sorts, a reaper if you will - hidden behind the scenes, gradually sucking the strength from the very force itself.

He breathed a sigh of relief and slumped against the irritated terrain sectioned at the back of the temple. Somewhere in the back of his mind he found it odd that Alora had not pursued him any further. Then again, she probably thought higher of her new apprentices, which too irritated his mind. Thoughts raced through and ricocheted off of Exodus' skull with dizzying speed. He needed to occupy himself, before he tempted death of his own brethren..

P3UXctm.gif

Sirvani grimaced. "I'm fine...and not fine."

The twi'lek sighed. "It's a long story...but I suppose there is the time to tell it."

She noticed Darla standing off to the side, and motioned for her to join them. "I'm going to have to start at the beginning anyway, Darla. Your advice...would be welcome as well."

She wasn't sure where to begin. She knew both of the other women in the room would most likely have a different take on the story, so she just began at the beginning.

"I am engaged to John Skywalker, one of the most prominent Sith Masters in the order," she began. "He was also my former master. Anyway, a lot has happened to keep us apart since our engagement; battles, apprentices, inter-dimensional physics, and even death. However, through it all my love for him has remained."

She was getting off on a tangent, and steered her words back. "Anyway, recently, he left for a mission, renewing his previous promises to me. I went on my own way; I had an apprentice to train. While I was training him, I suddenly felt something over our bond..."

She paused. The silence hung for a moment, then she continued. "It was feelings of passion, lust, happiness...and I knew in that moment he was cheating on me with another woman."

All of her training couldn't keep the emotion out of her voice. It had been one thing to know that it was true; it was another to put it into words. "While on Korriban, Master Tarrian confirmed these feelings, and then told me that she also felt guilt, remorse, and a strange numbing coming from him. She is convinced that he regrets his decision..."

Sirvani sighed again. "So this is my problem and my heartache. He must pay for what he has done. I am a jealous lover, and he has aroused that fierce jealousy within me."

Her voice had risen with her last words, but she checked herself and fell silent. She knew the other women would be more than happy to give her advice, and right now, she would welcome it. She was so full of conflicting emotions...and she just wanted to make up her mind one way or another. The easy way would be to give up; to banish him from her forever. But she knew she could never do that...and in the end, she didn't really want to.

sirvani.jpg

Dominique ducked out of instinct, the unearthly being missing her by inches. The cold handle of a sword felt out of place in her hands, she had only minimum training with weaponry such as this. If she could get across the room to her other weapons she would be fine. She cursed herself under her breath as she ducked lower and rolled out of the deathly apparition's grasp.

"Why didn't I train more with my katana...?"

She closed her eyes and concentrated. One false move meant certain death in this situation, something Dominique was not willing to face at this point in her life. She could feel the tendrils of the force all around her, she was not yet strong enough to reach out and mold them to her will, but it seemed they could still assist her in some form.

The dark energy swarmed all around her body, it penetrated her every opening giving her a power never before felt. It was only a shadow of her true potential that she felt burning in her very core, but it was enough to keep her alive. Her leg shot outwards, colliding with the things knee cap, forcing him downwards for a few brief seconds. That was all the time she needed to make it across the room. Everything was moving so slowly, the edges of her perception was clouded almost as if it was all a dream, when in reality the force was granting her ways of seeing she had never imagined possible.

She crouched then pushed her body upwards, springing into the air. At the height of her jump she twisted around and pulled the massive weapon over her head and behind her back before flinging it forward. It was empowered and guided by the unseen force, by her Savior some would say.

The ripping and tearing of dead, mutilated flesh filled the room for a brief second before the crunch of bone followed. The thing staggered backwards, its head bowed looking at the sword that had impaled it. Slowly it rose its head, looking her dead in the eyes. A twisted grin that caused Dominique's gut to twist and knot up formed on its face.

Her mind struggled to comprehend what exactly this thing was and why it was attacking her. She ran her eyes around the room quickly, looking for her master. She was quite curious as to why he had just left her here to fight this ...this thing. A glint caught her eye as she scanned the room, it was her recently crafted weapon.

She looked from it to the thing, which was now pulling the crimson stained sword from its chest. Apparently it still planned to fight, and with her weapon. The two stared each other down, each waiting for the other to make a move that they could counter...then it struck. The thing moved forward with amazing speed. Dominique reached out to the side and grabbed her katana. It would not withstand to many blows from the sword in the hands of such a powerful creature, at least she didn't think it would...

She flicked her wrist upward, positioning the sword to deflect the killing blow the being had thrown at her. Her knees nearly buckled under her from the power of the thing, but through sheer will she stayed upright and was able to push it back. The thing was amazingly strong and used every ounce of that strength in its attacks apparently. Though, using that much strength had given him one fatal flaw, it slowed his attack speed down.

As it reared back for another attack Dominique ducked low, spinning around on her heel and moving behind him. With a quick swing she sliced deep into the back of his ankle, causing him to fall backwards. She was not quick enough to avoid his falling blade though, it sliced a horizontal gash into her chest. She gasped in pain as the thing hit the ground. It was not dead yet, it lifted up its right hand and tried to bring the sword down to decapitate her, but she was able to avoid that blow.

She dropped her weapon and scrambled backwards, towards the bed in the room. She reached up onto it and pulled down one of her other recently crafted weapons. The cold handle felt good in her hands, familiar...she was more able with this weapon. She rose to her feet and moved towards the thing that was trying to raise to its feet at the moment. She leveled the barrel of her gun at its face, speaking only a few words before allowing the gun to release the hate.

"Eat it."

The echo of gunfire filled the room and hallways as the mp5 decimated the face and brain of the thing, causing it to slump to the floor now dead. A slight grin came to her face as she tossed the weapon back onto the bed and took the sword out of its hand.

"By the way, thanks for the sword."

She cleaned the blade on its tattered cloak before moving over to the cabinet to find something to slow the bleeding of her wound...

Carnage.jpg

Most of the time had been spent meditating and training, since the thought of more sleep made him cringe. He couldn't remember the last time he slept that being many days in a row. It wasn't unusual for the Sith Lord to go several days without even a ten minute doze, but it was unusual for him to suffer through what he was doing now. Meditation, though, for some reason, wasn't easy that day. He couldn't sit in the position he felt most comfortable in, that being sitting on the floor with his legs crossed and arms stretched out. His legs were so stiff he couldn't bring himself to force them to bend. He had tried to walk the stiffness off by making his way to the door and then back again, but it hadn't done the trick he had hoped it would.

The meditation itself brought unwanted images to his mind. He couldn't be completely sure, but from what he could find, he was supposed to be dead. Still, questions lay paved across his mind, while answers eluded him to the best of their ability. Exodus stood up as straight as his abdomen would allow him and tried to be as casual as he could to walk out of the area and into a narrow hall. He looked down to his left where there were two closed doors. To his right was an open doorway against the wall; he sensed activity coming from that room. "Alora..."But naturally, as opportunity laid infront of him, he had to refuse and tend to his apprentice, whom unexpectedly had completed her 'test' with a swiftness that shocked him.

--

..He could hear her, feel her, almost as if being forced too. He chose not to listen, regardless. He watched her, though, and the dimming light lent the barest edges of her lips a strange, hypnotic shade. Several moments passed before he returned to the task at hand. Opening the door and watching reality ease its way back into perception. His posture firm, fearless and mostly without evident emotion. Examining the dismantled mess before him, the stench of rotting flesh and intoxicated blood flow made it that much worse.

He was quite surprised, for one without a past or any such experience of life to come out victorious was more then alarming. Whether she spoke the truth or not, he knew he would find out in due time. Invading her mind would prove too easy, making the challenge that more tasteful.

"Hm?"

Fortunately, she held a scar to remind her of such an encounter, a bloodied gash upon her frame, a nasty one at that. Blending the weaves of the force with nurtured control - Exodus slithered the tiny tendrils of force throughout the room and lifted a number miniscule objects. A bottle of alcoholic liquids, a roll of flexible casting beneath the bed and the simplistic black cylinder from his belt. In one smooth fluidic fashion, the roll unravelled itself and was quickly decapitated from the bulk.

"We cannot have you bleeding all over the place, not that it would make any difference from mess you left on my floor..."

The lid of the cleasing bottle was screwed off and the liquids were bluntly poured onto his masculine hands, filled with callouses and muscles of the sort. Without question or hesistation, he pulled his injured apprentice towards his more dominant figure and slide his hand across the wound solidly. The pain ofcourse was unbearable to the fresh feminine figure, but Exodus' hold made it that much more comforting. While this was done, the casting would reel itself around the beautiful figure, protecting the ravaged flesh and insuring that the rehabilitation would run smoothly.

"You've done well, I must take this time to evaluate... recent events. Seek out Master Alora, or rather - one of her apprentices. These fools have plagued my mind. I need you serve as an influence to them and dig deep within their minds to find out their true intent, if such a thing exists."

While wrapping up the last of her scarred body, Exodus would rise to his full posture once more, squinting his eyelids as if peering through his apprentice and furthermore the solid surroundings.

"You must know, I cannot teach you everything. Simply help you to understand your own hidden achievements. Your an impressive being to say the least, and time will reveal your true potential."

Whipping his honored robe to the rear, Exodus turned his back and headed out once more. To where? Who knew, this was a common habit of his, but as he did such - his voice beckoned in the hollow room.

"Go now... You will know when your task is complete"

P3UXctm.gif