Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

After kneeling for some time and being ignored Drake decided to leave the room. Getting up slowly and walking tothe door he asked Raynuk through the powers of the sith. "Raynuk, do you have a job for me? For it is against my wishes to stay here, and I would like to do something useful while I travel. Also I find myself wondering what you were talking about with that slave girl. I do not mean tobe rude."

Raynuk turned to face Drake, and nodded, responding through the force.

Go and seek out the Sith Master Jareth, and bring him here. Tell him the leaders of the Sith request his presence and insights on certain issues... I spoke to the servant girl on my own free will for my own reasons.

Raynuk then turned and walked back to Ar-Pharazon, kneeling beside him and whispering to the Dark Lord.

"I will bring Jareth before you Master..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Still waiting patiently for an answer, Faust bites one of his lips in chagrin. He enjoyed the thought of making Jareth suffer with a long hike through the desert under the blistering sun, but realized he might have been better off bringing him in for the tender mercies of his fellow Sith.

As the message is delivered to him, Faust reads it, then tossing it up in the air, annihilates it with a blaster shot, dismissing it out of hand, having recieved the same on the Bhelliom's constantly active receptors.

Who the devil was that? I'll have to review the pacing and tone of that message later and find out what their game is.... and probably flay them alive while hanging them from their optic cables over something pleasant... like a slow fire....

Unless Reagan were stupid enough to admit to others she was Faust's love and (expose herself to how many people wanting revenge on him?) it was unlikely that he should take the message seriously. As for children... Faust had probably sired dozens of them in his travels, but no woman he spent the night with was worth visiting again, so he never looked back.

Some two bit thug probably picked up a past stand and thinks he can get to me like that... As soon as I have the leisure I'll have to correct them on that... Yes... danging by their optical cables along and electrified rod sounds appropriate....

The thought of Reagan carrying his child of course never even occured to him- Reagan being unlikely to ever even want to conceive and carry lest she be tied down, so thus, and possibly tragically, this raises no real concern for Faust as he waits less than patiently for the Dark Lord's response.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Through a universal non-descript carrier service, a package arrives for Vladimir Faust. There is no way to trace where the package had come from, only that it had been passed around to make it untrackable.

The package contained two photo's of Reagan. The first showed her clutching her abdomen, her pregnancy clearly visible. The second of her shedding a single tear. The typed note that accompanied the photos' stated that Reagan had just been informed of Faust's opinion of children and that she had been shown footage of him destroying the childrens ward as well as the rest of the hospital on Coruscant. His demands and opinion had been widely broadcast so he would know it was his own words that she had heard.

There were no identifying marks or fingerprints on the package at all and there is nothing in the background of the photo's that would allow him to even guess where she was being held.

3dYqGdw.jpg

Don't worry that the world will end tomorrow. It is already tomorrow in Australia

Faust opens the package and in one swift motion, decapitates the messanger droid, then splits it down the middle, tucking the contents discretely into his trench coat with his other hand.

"Excuse me, milords," Faust states, resheathing his vibroblade. "A person matter has arrisen."

Calmly, Faust turns about and strides out, boarding his ship. Inside, the cauldron of his wrath is boiling over.

I will find out who did this.... and any torture I promised earlier will be repaid a thousand times worse.... They will wish they were never born and their friends, aquantances, and loved ones will pay for their folly...

At his worst, Faust's anger burns cold. The animal in him rages on, but he has no use for it... at least not now.... He would unmask the one responsible first... then the beast would feed.

In truth, he cared not about the child, being indifferent to them. Reagan though, was a whole different matter, giving rise to his need for revenge.

Faust boards the Bhelliom and taking off, sets out into deep space to commune with his mind and senses, replaying the incident over in his head until a solution or pass could be reached.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

"It would be excellent to speak with JohnSkywalker. In the mean time, we should begin training with Lord Nurgle in getting master status bestoyed upon him. His evil and skills are nearly worthy."

OOC: Sorry I was away for the weekend. I'm back at school now. 666

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Still being ignored, Heretic lashed out in rage, using the force to project his punch in the air into a full-size dent in the durasteel walls. He was tired of this petty waiting, of the high up Sith mucky-mucks talking. That's all they ever did, was talk, instead of act. Acting was what the Sith were!

Acting had won them victory over the Jedi several times, and here they were, waiting, allowing the Jedi, who were obviously well aware of the order's situation by now, to prepare themselves. Act! Attack now, while the enemy is still weak! Heretic wondered seriously if they had all forgotten the ways of war by talking.

He clipped the saber onto his belt, through with playing around with it. He augmented his thoughts into Raynuk's mind, just as John had shown him.

It is time. What would you have of me, master? Or shall I seek another to administer the trials?

Raynuk spun, and glared at Requiem, sending his thoughts back.

I would have patience from you, but apparently that is out of the question. You seem to belive that action needs to be taken against the Jedi? Very well. YOU shall be that action.

For far too long Ara-Lai Kaipi has lead the Jedi without fight or trouble. You shall be that trouble. Capture the Jedi alive preferably. However if you are forced to kill her, then you are to bring her head back here to be presented to the Dark Lord. Complete this task, and you shall gain your rank.

He turned back and faced the Dark Lord.

"I have sent Requiem to capture Ara-Lai alive. I figured you would rather torture the she-devil yoursel. However, if she resists, I have told him to kill her and bring her head here to be presented to you. I hope this is satisfactory.."

1fE1uLv.png

Heretic was temporarily stunned, for he did not think his thoughts were heard by others. It was not Raynuk he was miffed at, rather the supposed "Unholy Trinity" that was ruling the Sith currently. He chortled shortly, sending back his reply.

Surely you do not think an apprentice, even one that is close to knighthood, could capture the current head of the Jedi, especially in their own base of operations? You mock me. However, I will do your will, and probably die trying. When I was thinking of acting, master, I was not thinking of acting rashly. Rather, taking the first strike in battle is the best move one can have.

Finished, he walked out of the temple, to his ship. He entered, and sat down in the pilot's chair. There was much to do if he was given this task alone. It would take some time. He would have to infiltrate the Jedi, becoming in essence a defecter. His reputation among Sith would never be the same again, as his allegiances would always come into question. What Raynuk had asked him to do was a grave, grave task.

He sat back in the chair, staring into space. There had to be other options to go about this.

Raynuk smiled, and looked up to space

And so you have learned something else Requiem. Sacrifices must be made, even when the sacrifice is yourself. If you wish to take action, you need not wait for permission from the hirearchy... You have learned your lesson Requiem. You have earned your rank Lord Requiem.

1fE1uLv.png

Heretic smiled, knowing that it had to be a test. The grin faded fast though, as questions popped into his head.

Master, I'm not sure I understand...are you saying you still want me to go after the Jedi?

He frowned, a crease appearing on his forehead. He had a plan...but it had many holes in it. It would require...several things. A force container for one...and a new ship.

If he did not, however, then another equally evil thought crossed his thoughts, and again the grin spread across his face.

Raul had been silently probing the slaves, when suddenly he felt a strange manefestation in one of their brains. It was a tumor. Raul isolated the tumor and fed it with the force, speeding the cancerous cell's regeneration. After a few moments, a the tumor was pushing against his skull, causing an immense headache. The tumor continued to grow, feeding on the brain tissue. The man started sweating and moaning in pain, then suddenly, his skull ruptured, spewing brain matter blood, and bone fragments about the room, lucky for most of the occupants, Callie, who had been a few feet in front of the unfortunate individual, provided a very effective barrier and caught most of the gore. Unfortunately for her, she was now completely covered in a fellow slave's insides. Raul chuckled at his evilness as a speck of blood landed on his face.

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Hearing the call of his Master, Nurgle heads for Maltauros.

Where did this call come from...???? I am confused I see no comm message from your "Master", and the force is not that good that it can go light years away... I am getting tired of repeating myself, but apparently it needs to be said again. The force is not a new method of communication over light years... you can not speak sentences through it to one another. Feelings, a word or two...but you must be in the same vacinity and on the same damn planet for that...

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Raynuk smirked and glanced at Ar-Pharazon, still speaking to Requiem.

No...Instead, you are to bring your former master here. Bring John Skywalker here on behalf of me. I have need to speak to him in person. I trust he will come willingly for you.

1fE1uLv.png

Understood. I will return presently.

Heretic was glad. At least the masters did not waste resources. That was a thought. He sat back, hitting a switch on the navicomputer, and the autopilot took him up and into space.

Lord Heretic...

He hit a lever, turning stars into starlines around him.

Sending a reply to Raynuk through the force Drake said "Why thank you I shall accomplish this if it can be done, but I ask you what if he has turned to the light side should I kill him?"

Drake then moved to the hangar where his ship awaited him. It was time to go. Drake hopped in and powered up and took off heading toward Coruscant.

"Let us train for the time being, Raul."

Ar-Pharazon whipped a knife at his apprentice eager to see what he would do in an effort to evade the projectile.

"Your evil must be sculpted."

Several papers were sealed with the emblems of Hell giving Faust the moon of his choice, Dxun, orbiting Onderon. The best part of this deal was that Ar-Pharazon didn't even own the moon, nor the planet, in fact he didn't care who actually did. Irony.

apeditname.jpg

Raynuk turned around, pocketing his comm and approched Lord Ar-Pharazon.

"Kheldar reports that he will have a new round of auto-flayer interrogation units ready for you in a weeks time- with extra barbs, per request. Also, we have two more hopefuls comming to the Academy, and I would like the honor of training them both."

1fE1uLv.png

"Good work Raynuk. I trust these apprentices will learn much from you. it truly is sad that we have so much training to do, but in the end, the Order will benefit from our toils."

Ar-Pharazon had a grand tome in his hands.

"Lord Raynuk, this is the Legendary Book of Life. I have acquired it through my journeys and conquests. In its tattered pages are listed the names of those who are destined for salvaton."

With a firm grasp, Ar-Pharazon rips several pages from the text as they fall to the ground quickly erupting into flames.

"Now, I think a full revision is in order."

With a black Sharpee, Ar-Pharazon edited and changed the book.

apeditname.jpg

Raynuk smiled devilishly as Ar-Pharazon ripped pages from the book, and then got a wonderful idea.

"hold that thought Lord Pharazon.."

Raynuk walked out of the room, and returned five minutes later, carrying the corpse of a large reptile on his back. He threw it down apon the table with a sickining thwap, and ripped it's innards open, collecting the odd colored blood. He retreived a quill from the table, and approched LAP again.

"Since when does the Dark Lord choose Sharpies over blood?" He said, a flash of evil and chaos in his eyes.

1fE1uLv.png

Procs brought his stolen ship in for a landing. HE would have to regester it soon to make it his. Procs finnaly left Coursant after being fed a false tip. HE had grown tired ands so he had left. He saw a building that looked like a good enough place to land and so bringhing in his ship he landed near the place. Then hopping out of his ship he looked around.

"This better be the right place or else I am gonna kill that old man's wife this time."

Procs then walked inside of the building. And while it did creep him out a little bit it soon gave way to curiosty and so he began to look around this so called academy.

BC stood motionless next to the Dark Lord. His power just as reaching, however without the title. He leaned over to speak to his friend and colleague AP.

We must dis-spell traitors and revamp the Sith. Together we can bring them back to greatness!

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

The League of Shadows