Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

"Well it would appear that Ar-Pharazon has other things planned for the moment..."

Raynuk watched LAP drag Callie into the other room with a small frown on his face before walking back to his chair, and sitting down. He rest his forhead in the palm of his hand, supporting his elbow on the table.

"This sure has been one hell of a day..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Heretic, still waiting, was cool and composed. It was none of his business whatever the masters did, he was only a tool for them to use.

The blade hummed in the air as he swung it, simultaneously activating seven remotes on medium-level difficulties.

Three minutes later, fourteen chunks of scrap metal littered the floor, and he walked out of the room, wondering what he could do while he waited.

Raynuk sighed and sat back in the chair again, looking at LAP.

"Very few...Me, you, Tarrian, Jareth, John...Thats all that I can think of off the top of my head."

Raynuk frowned, knowing that this was not what Ar-Pharazon wanted to hear. Jareth was concidered AWOL, and John was belived to be turning from the Sith, leaving only the three people in this room.

"...I am sorry my lord." He said, frowning again.

1fE1uLv.png

Tossing his apprentices mutilated body out of the air lock Drake landed his ship in the hangar and walked to the throne room. Opon his arrival he kneeled down in front of Lord Ar-Pharazon and said "My lord I am ready to serve you in all of your dark glory." After saying his bit he waited kneeling wondering if he had just commited suicide. After deciding that he would probably not die he still remained waiting for a reply.

Heretic watched the man dash into the throne room. Fool. He would be dead soon. Obviously he did not know the ways of the Sith well enough.

He fiddled with his saber, still awaiting the end of the meeting, and his trials. He was confident enough in his own abilities, force and physical, yet to take trials from a master...He still had a long, hard road ahead of him, and every step of the way he drug himself through thorns...

Striding into the Dark Lord's audience chamber, Faust's coat flaps behind him like a royal train.

"Milords," he states with a brief bow towards the assembled Sith. A large objects bounds to the floor, propelled forward by a hard, bone-splitting kick from one of the hunter's heavy boots. "I bring you the head of Jedi Master Keiran Valoria." The Jedi Master's severed head rolls forward, staring up at the Dark Lord with a blank expression in its lifeless eyes.

"For my reward, I will ask of two things. First, the moon of Dxun where the Dark Jedi Freedon Nadd was entombed. I wish to make the thick jungles into my own personal hunting grounds. Second..." he adds softly, "is an apprentice to shape to my whims and induct into the Dark Arts."

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Raynuk nodded to Vladamir as Keiran's head rolled across the floor. He had battled this Jedi on Mimban, before the Jedi fled.

"Currently there are no apprentices who need training...But you shall have the first that comes along."

Raynuk then turned to Ar-Pharazon.

"What would you ask of me m'lord?"

1fE1uLv.png

BC kept watching he was beginning to calm down and realize that the darkside did not mean constant anger.

We must recruit, steal, or whatever we must to continue the order. We will find it easy to convert new Jedi. We also must move quickly, while the Jedi may be a push over in battle, they rebuild and re-group very quickly. The distaster for them at Ryloth has probably already been fixed. We cannot possibly sit around here and expect to continue our role in the Galaxy.

Pacing the floor in front of everyone BC continued.

I have felt the return of the twin forces. They were trained by Abaddon, but never completed. I know this via records I read in the Last Call long ago. I felt their presence before at it was very strong. Find them and finish their training and the Sith will be closer to greateness.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Faust receives an encrypted, untraceable comm that has been bounced around the galaxy.

--

I have your woman and your child... Revenge Faust, Revenge.

--

what the comm doesn't say is who it's from...

3dYqGdw.jpg

Don't worry that the world will end tomorrow. It is already tomorrow in Australia

Horus walked uneasily into the large room where the majority of the sith were convening. He tried not to attract any unwanted attention, moving into an empty corner while he carefully examined others in the room. His eyes moved over to a servant who seemed somewhat out of place amongst the crowd of murky figures. Though he had totally ignored all the other slaves, this one in particular had called his attention. Maybe it was because he couldn't remember the last time he had been in the presence of a woman, or maybe it was because she seemed so frightened and awkward.

Slightly grinning, he shot several thoughts in her direction, ”œwhispering”

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

Raynuk glanced at Horus as he walked into the room, and then looked at Ar-Pharazon. While Horus might not have exactly been invited, he would not be bothered or stricken from the room.

By the time he glanced back at Horus however, Raynuk felt him "whispering" to Callie, and curiosity got the best of him. He reached out his sences, and heard what it was that Horus was saying.

Standing from the table, Raynuk excused himself and walked over to Horus and Callie. Reaching out, he silenced Horus with a quick force choke and physically smashed his head into the nearby wall.

"You would do well to treat the servents with some respect Horus, for I too would gladly spill your entrails without thought. You do not know what has happened to this one in particular...She deserves to be left alone for a while."

He let Horus go, glaring at the man with anger.

"Now...If you would like to be useful, travel to the last call, and see what kind of information you can retrive. We need eyes and ears there."

He sent Horus off, his tone still serious before turning to Callie.

"You have strength beyond your appearance servent...Tell me, what is your name?"

1fE1uLv.png

Callie stiffened as she heard the whispering...and proceeded to pour the sith a drink. She stopped as she saw the other sith speaking to him and waited out of ear shot so as not to be eavesdropping.

Handing the drink to Horus, she looked at the other sith and responded to him quickly, quietly and directly...

"I am called Callie, milord, may I pour you a drink, sir?"

Sig_Callie.jpg

Feeling the grip loosen from his throat, Horus returned Raynuk's glare momentarily, before gaining control over his instincts. He knew his place, and would hold his tongue for the time being. He took the drink from Callie, then nodded slightly at Montar's request.

”œAs you wish, Master Montar. I will leave for Coruscant immediately.”

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

Raynuk shook his head.

"No, but thank you. Tell me Callie, how did you come to be a servent here?"

Raynuk was actually mildly interested in knowing about this servent, and in a way, wanted to make her feel comfortable, something he hoped to give her by being friendly to her.

1fE1uLv.png

Raynuk nodded slightly, finding the servent to be a bit evasive, but he pressed on.

"So then you have never seen the galaxy..."

He nodded again, almost speaking the last line to himself as he glanced over at the gathering on the other end of the room. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her figet uncomfortablely.

"Does my speaking directly to you make you uncomfortable Callie?"

1fE1uLv.png

Callie stiffened...while she did as she was told, she didn't always like it, she felt a wave of embarrassment as she remembered.

Lowering her eyes, "Milord, it is not my place to think...I am here but to as I am told...no matter what I am told to do. The penalty of disobeying or even trying to argue or fight with a master is death. I dare not even worry about myself or whether to be afraid."

She looked over at the Dark Lord again and then returned her gaze to the floor. "I am just a servant Milord...do you need anything that I could get for you?"

Sig_Callie.jpg