Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Sauron came walking in on the conversation between Raynuk and the new arrival. Hearing that AP was back once again, and at a new level of power made Sauron smile. Finally the forces of evil would make their appereance known once again.

Looking over to Kulan, the Dark Lord broke in, "Rest assured that Lord Pharazon has the friendship of the entire Sith behind him...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

"The Dark One will be pleased with your sentiments, Lord Sauron."

Kulan Tith retrieved from his sachel, a grand looking rod, decorated in jewels and made from gold. He handed it to Darth Sauron.

"My Master, Ar-Pharazon the Great accepts your friendship and because of that, offers you this regal token. What once was a scepter of the King of Ryloth, is now a trophy of the Dark One, bestowed as a gift to you."

Orteith2copy.jpg

Coming in at a steep angle with her ship, Ulic turns on the base thrusters to keep the ship from bludgeoning down into the landing pad. However, three unlucky techs are incinerated. An evil kackle escaped the Siths mouth.

The lady dusts herself off before exiting the ship. The academy door just beyond the landing pad beckons her to enter it. Evil is felt all around, and in turn is welcomed into Ulic's soul. The Sith enters the academy to the howling of slaves and other captives. She grins with excitement and sets off to find the keeper Tarrian.

Ulic.jpg

Landing at the planet of his destination, the owner of the Pale Dawn knows what he will find here. Stepping out of his ship, he strides into the great temple of the Sith, a long, concealing white cloak flowing behind him.

Passing the threshhold, the figure looks angelic in his pristine, white appearance, but his face, concealed by his flowing hood and a shining silver circlet spraying an artificial darkness down over his face, obscuring the owner's features, coupled with the repulsive, loathsome aura of hate and the killer's air radiating from the man suggest that should this man be an angel, he fell- fell hard, fell fast, and fell for a long, long time.

He presents himself before the Dark Lord of the Sith, Master Raynuk Montar, and Lord Kulan Tith with a fluid bow, his voice, normally powerful, commanding and deep, instead, due to his cybernetic alterations and gift for mimicry, lets it come out as a much deeper, sauver, and rumbling voice to hide his normal identity- his secret apprenticeship in the dark only known to his master and lover.

"Your lordships," he begins smoothly, "I have come to offer my services to the Sith as your brother. I have seen many battles and have something of a fearsome reputation from where I come from. I have been instructed into the ways of your order by another and now present my loyalty and saber to you, Dark Lord Darth Sauron, as Darth Luciferian, a Lord of the Sith, and seeker of shadows and of the power of the Darkness. I have come looking for, among hearts for my blade to sunder, an apprentice with which I may induct into the Darkness."

Luciferian recovers from his bow, eyes fixed on the trio from behind his mask of shadows, tinged with curiosity to see how his reception to the order will progress under his new identity.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

Sauron nodded as a servant came by to take the scepter away. With the arrival of the newly deemed Darth Luciferian, Sauron expected the Sith's forces to be ready in time to assist the forces of Lord AP. Quietly he awaited for Kulan's answer....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

"At this present time, the Dark One, Ar-Pharazon is conducting a campaign on Ryloth. Apparently many people, including the Jedi are expected to be dying this very moment."

Kulan smiled.

"As far as assistance, I am not sure. A heralding return might be in order. He is anxious to see the Sith Order these days."

Orteith2copy.jpg

Raynuk nodded, giving Luciferian a once over silently before returning his gaze back to Kulan with a small sadistic grin.

"Tell your master that he shall be welcomed with open arms at this Academy...It has been a long while since I have spoken with him."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Sauron nodded in agreement, "Raynuk is correct. Now only the academy, but the entire Order looks forward to meeting with the Dark One again. His presence has been missed of late among our ranks. I look forward to a better future of darkness...."

Edited by Guest

860910daer.jpg

Ulic made her way to Darth Sauron. She found him debating matters of the Sith as would be expected. The Sith lord waited patiently and quietly until the Dark Lord was finished.

"I'm Ulic Ri'Lo serpent master, and former apprentice to Rocketblaze. I wish to take on an apprentice."

Ulic.jpg

Luciferian's ears prick up at the address of Lord Ar-Pharazon as Dark Lord. Was this intentional or just a slip, he wonders.

Realizing he would not be having any apprentices here in the near future, Luciferian retreats to his ship and takes off. Satisfied that he can keep the duality of Faust the bounty hunter and Luciferian the Sith alive, he files this away, making plans for the future.

With that, he vanishes into hyperspace.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

From the evils of deep space, being void of good, an evil group of men spat forth from a portal of Hell, a Shrine of Sin, and the lead province of Ar-Pharazon's Kingdom. Within the command ship, Ar-Pharazon turned to his friends, his cohorts in evil.

"Our destination is complete."

Several ships hovered over the docks. This establishment was forged at the request of Ar-Pharazon so long ago. It was nice to see it used for a darker purpose now. Setting forth from the ship, Ar-Pharazon lead a parade of himself, Jidai Geki, BLCKCLONE, his new apprentice and other evil dignitaries through the courtyard towards the area where Lord Raynuk was standing. A procession of six hundred and sixty-six slaves followed.

Ar-Pharazon looked at Raynuk.

"Is there anyone in this rout with authority to treat with me?"

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

Raynuk turned to meet Ar-Pharazon face to face, and eye to eye. The two men met gazes, and echanged a torrent of unspoken words in a mere moment.

The Sith Master knew this man, perhaps better then any other man would like to. In fact, he knew Phazron to the point where he would normally be dead. He had seen many things, and seen Pharazon's handiwork firsthand, and on occasion, was the target of said handiwork. Pharazon was a man to be respected, and a man to be feared.

But for Raynuk, even with an army of Hell spawned minions behind him, Raynuk stood tall, and stood strong.

"Authority is for the weak Pharazon...you know this as I do. And at the same time, the darkness that spews forth from our hearts is hardly worthy of being called treat...

So to answer your question, no...for no mortal man in his right mind should have the punishment of 'treating' with you."

For a moment, Raynuk glared back at Pharazon, leader of hell and corrupter of souls. Raynuk may be young. but he was not one to be pushed around or intimidated.

"...But of course, since when have the Sith been mortals?" He finished with a devilish grin, and extended his hand to Pharazon for what he truely was...

...a friend and comrade.

1fE1uLv.png

Ar-Pharazon gripped Raynuk's hand firmly, accepting the handshake. Few lived who were honorable enough to exchange a handshake with Ar-Pharazon for most who did died as the short to come result of some lie filled exchange coupled with betrayal.

”œLong has it been since my presence was entertained by your company, my old friend.”

apeditname.jpg

"Indeed there is my brother...Lord Sauron has returned, and graces our presence even now."

Raynuk turned and walked with Ar-Pharazon towards the massive temple doors, and ushered him and his colleuges inside to a room where they could all discuss things away from the meddlesome eyes and ears of the hopefuls and apprentices.

"Much has happenened in recent times my friend...and yet at the same time, nothing has happened. We Sith have grown distant from the happenings of the galaxy, and I myself find my patience running thin on these hopefuls...

I am a killer...not a teacher."

The tone of Raynuk's voice was deadly cold and serious, and he bordered on the edge of anger. Times were changing, and he did not like it.

1fE1uLv.png

There was a loud crashing noise as the stone doors came together at the request of the elder Sith.

”œRaynuk, your concerns are very important to me. There is much to review and time remains one of the few things I hold little power over. Let us begin.

Ar-Pharazon sat at a table end, peaking his hands, maintaining a serious tone, despite his somewhat carefree and overly vicious manner which often characterized him. It was imperative that at this specific dealing, an official and business like manner be maintained.

”œAllow me to introduce my entourage, Master Montar. Some faces I'm sure are familiar and some are new. I'm sure you're aware of Jidai Geki, Governor of SEED and general fiend. His sadistic tendencies and penchant for sociological terror are merely the beginnings of a multitude of reasons in which I find myself working with this man. As far as evil men are concerned, Jidai Geki is fine company.”

apeditname.jpg

*Geki glares at the Sith Lord Montar, a shroud of brimstone curling away from his SEED uniform and his eyes glowing balefully. He does not offer his hand.*

'You know who I am. This is my aide and personal bodyguard, Trith. Forgive me if I do not extend a hand of friendship, but I have seen the Sith fall to the light recently. You and yours helped the Rebels and the Jedi. What dark times we live in when the forces of evil hold counsel with the pathetic confederate of the light. Tell me, Master Montar- do you still consort with the Jedi?'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Having been in deep meditation for many weeks, Tarrian left the confines of her quarters and made her way down to where the familiar presense could be felt. She stood at the doorway dressed in black pants with boots that came to the just below the knee with a crimson shirt, and her hair down. She listened and heard Master Montar say that he was a killer not a teacher...*hmmm, looks like my meditation is completed just in time*

She knew the presence, could feel the power, but she wanted to see him for herself. As her brother pulled himself up to his full height, she saw him. His power radiated from him. It was the same power that had long ago helped to turn her from her path with the Jedi.

She stood and waited for him to notice her, he was once again the Dark Lord, and it was his place to address her, not for her to go to him.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Raul Zorander, clad in a dark cloak, stood silently to the right flank of his Master, and gave a slight nod when introduced. He stood, silently snaking tendrils of dark energy throughout the academy, sensing, to the best of his ability, everything there. The darkness he felt resonating through the academy paled in comparasin to Hell, or even Ryloth, where billions of Twi'leki had been executed...

As a sith hopeful wandered by, he made eye contact with Raul. This was inexcuseable. Without moving, Raul unleashed dark energy boiling inside himself. A strong wave of energy was directed at the face of the belligerent young sith. The weakling never sensed a thing, until his brain received data that indicated he had been hit by a freight train. His body flipped several times and impacted the stone wall with the sound of many bones breaking, Adding insult to injury, the cracking wall pinched his clothes in the cracks, Hanging him there, barely alive. Raul continued to stand there awaiting his Master's command.

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Raynuk remained calm, both inside and out as Geki spat his string of words at the Sith Master. Raynuk sat to the left of Pharazon, on the long edge of the table. His eyes locked with Geki as the man spoke. When Geki was done, Raynuk remained silent for a moment, before tilting his head to the side slightly, obviously unaffected by what Geki had said.

"Despite what you may think Mr Geki, there are greater powers at work in this galaxy then the Sith, the Jedi, the Imperials and the Rebels. The Sith have spilled their share of Jedi blood, as I am sure Master Gantoris can easily remember from his days as a champion of the Light. I have been about this galaxy many a time, and when a greater power threatens my life, and the life of those who serve me...I shall do what is needed to ensure the Sith's survival. if that means I must fight along side the Jedi, then I will. Do not question my ethics again Geki. At heart, you are nothing more then you were when I first met you. You remember that, dont you Geki? You tried to steal my prize from me on Tatooine while I was in council with Wyhl the Hutt....You are nothing more now then you were then, you are still just an inexperienced overconfident bounty hunter..."

Raynuk turned from Geki, ending the conversation there, not really caring what Geki would respond with. He turned instead to BLCKCLONE, and nodded to the only Jedi who Raynuk ever feared.

"Welcome to the true path Master Gantoris...You have always held my respect since I have known you."

He turned then again to LAP and spoke.

"Sauron will make his presence known in time...And of course, here comes your sister now."

Raynuk turned his attention to the door as it opened, and Tarrian steped into the room.

"Well hello again..."

1fE1uLv.png

*There is a soft click as Geki levels his cortosis carbine at Montar's head.*

'Do not presume to lecture me on galactic politics, whelp. I was hunting Jedi and Sith before you were born. You have no idea with whom you deal. My esteemed comrade Lord Ar-Pharazon incomprehensibly spares your life, but if you speak to me in such a fashion again I will personally tear your still-beating heart from your chest. You call yourself a Sith? As I recall, you were the Dark Lord of the Sith until and underling lured you into a trap. You lack the requisite cunning and the requisite fotitude to act as a true Sith. You made this clear by allying with the Jedi. Why shouldn't I simply kill you where you sit?'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Ar-Pharazon rolled his eyes, while secretly laughing inside, because as people were hurt, a general comic value was created.

"Well... Regardless of these squabblings, I'm goint to cut to the chase."

Ar-Pharazon stood up from his seat and kindly moved his way towards his sister, whispering words into her ears and the sliding past her. He carrefully slithered towards a seat that was reserved for the one titled "Dark Lord of the Sith."

Too long has this seat held confusion. Too long has the Sith withered under the constant wars of the leaders, the persistent fighting of lesser men. The throne is mine, now and forever...."

apeditname.jpg

Raynuk of course, simply ignored Geki, finding him not to be worth the effort of a response. Raynuk simply stood and turned to Ar-Pharazon and watched him proceede to the throne of the Dark Lord.

"It always had been yours Master Pharazon...You created the position, and we simply substituted in your absence."

He walked out infront of the throne and droped to a knee.

"What is thy bidding my master."

1fE1uLv.png

*Geki is absolutely dumbfounded as the Sith ignores him and then turns his back on him.*

'Oh, I'll tell you what his bidding is.'

*Geki strolls over to the impudent Sith and slams the butt of his pistol into the back of Montar's neck, sending him crashing to the ground. Before the dazed Sith can recover Geki lands on his chest and squats there, beating the Sith in the face with his carbine.*

'Ignore me? Turn your back on me? Got something you wanna say, Sith boy?'

Geki1.jpg

Trith scowled as the Sith showed the governer such insolence. She rested her hand on her aged Custom .45 caliber Springfield Armory Xtreme Duty Handgun. Just one of the Cortosis laced bullets would kill Raynuk, Sith master or not. But a sharp look from Geki stayed her hand. Trith didnt know much about galactic politics, but she felt certain the sith would have been just fine, without defiling themselves by associating with the Jedi scum. She idly traced her fingers along her vibroblade's hilt, feeling the smooth alloy, Anxously, she waited for a chance to use it.

Trith.jpg

The sound of an old man chuckling softly echoes throughout.

A moment later, Darth Havoc, his true identity as Emperor Akturus of the Galactic Empire known by few, steps forth from the shadows. Or rather, a small squat droid, sporting a projected three-dimensional image of Darth Havoc, scurries forth from the shadows. The image of the Sith Lord nods to Ar-Pharazon, and then turns to view the exchange between Jidai Geki and Raynuk Montar.

"Lord Ar-Pharazon, my oldest friend and ally, how I do so love the carnage that follows in your wake."

Edited by Guest

Raynuk was quite tired of Geki's antics, and he was through being diplomatic. Raynuk let his anger go, and blasted Geki off of him, smashing him into the ceiling before the man fell face first onto the table.

Raynuk stood up, and lifted his head slightly, looking down on Geki.

"Your voice has grown shallow in these halls Geki..."

Raynuk then litterally ripped Geki's weapons from him, and pounced apon the table, landing with a boot on Giki's back with a sickining crack.

"You apparently forgot where you were Geki...I dont give a hoot who you are, or who you think you are."

Raynuk kept his boot crushing into Geki's back, and then crouched down, and snapped the man's neck, killing him instantaniously.

Raynuk then kicked the body of Geki off the table, and jumped down, kneeling infront of Ar-Pharazon again.

"Forgive me Pharazon...I grew tired of his spitting poison."

(And dont go cryin...its two posts. You posted twice hostile movements, and I chose to ignore them both times. Third post of mine is legal time to kill.)

1fE1uLv.png

(OOC: There'll be no crying. Not on my side, anyway.

1. You didn't post any combat posts. Ignoring me 'being nasty' to you doesn't cut it.

2. Geki's skeleton is unbreakable by conventional means, being laced with cortosis.

3. This, however, is my second combat post. See you in three days.)

IC: *Geki rises, laughing, apparently the Sith hadn't heard about the modifications to his skeleton.*

'Fool...'

*Geki swings Raynuk around and plunges his hand into his chest. As The Sith gasps, Geki tears his beating heart from his chest with a wet ripping sound. Geki is instantly covered in blood.*

'Kneel...'

*Geki pushes the Sith to his knees and thrusts Raynuk's own heart into his gaping mouth. By the time the Sith dies the organ is halfway down his throat.*

'I never get bored of doing that...'

Geki1.jpg

Trith drew her said pistol and let loose with a burst of automatic fire, Six rounds, all penetrating his body, just as Geki tore his heart out as well. Several large gaping holes appeared in his torso, as well as shattered his left arm.

"Looks like you are out of luck Sithee."

Trith's Nanites burned to life, a reaction to the carnage...

Trith.jpg