ImmortaL. | (Updated 10/22/07)

Exodus

ImmortaL

Written by; Exodus

Prologue: A Drop Of Destruction

• ”¦I watched my reflection walk by in the window.

He tried to understand what it meant; perhaps it was an omen of miserable fortune, or with his luck, even worse. Whatever it was, he let the paradox sweep past him without another heed. Yet, a different marvel captured him far more than what had transpired but a second before. Yes”” this phenomenon sketched itself with beautiful shades of color across the clear blue skies as if a rainbow sheathed its vastness. He took three steps from the lavish mirror and towards the rather spacious windowsill; each step more hollow than the last. It was obvious as the echoes traveled far and down the halls that this place was swamped in sinuous silence; only the tick and its brother tock could be heard from the bellow of a grandfather clock.

He reached out to the window with an open hand and pressed his smooth palm against the glass. The touch aroused his senses and delivered a chill of warmth down his skin and drove a hurried breath from his mouth that moistened the pane in front of him. He searched the heavens and admired its peaceful panorama but as he lowered his watch below the horizons and laid it upon his home below; what he saw lit his absolute-white irises.

• ”œWha””what the”¦”

P3UXctm.gif

Want me to add this to the challenge response list?

Anyway, story! Excellent first post--welcome to Fanfic. You're a great RPer and your posts have always been so deep, more deep than the average””and it's great to see that talent cross over into the library. The descriptions are vivid and the cliffie leaves me hoping for more soon.

Hesitation crept up his spine, the adrenaline in his body taking complete control and ignoring any hope for reasoning.

This is a very realistic description that I found completely encompassed how your character felt.

Welcome to the library!

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Intriguing. I like your descriptions, and you've definitely drawn me in. I'm eager to see what comes next!

GaladrielKenobi3.jpg

"Freedom is not the right to do what we want, but what we ought." --- Abraham Lincoln

"We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang seperately." --- Benjamin Franklin in the movie, 1776

Thank you very much Tiana and Galadriel.

Also, I won't mind if you place this in the challenge response list; it is after all the reason and motivation behind my story. Nonetheless, this is my first attempt at a Fanfic and am quite pleased with the few but pleasant responses I've recieved so far.

The descriptions are so emphasized because I wish the audience to feel and think as each character does when they interact with anything in the story and it seems to have held its affect so far. I thank the both of you again and the first chapter will be in the works very soon.

P3UXctm.gif

• 5 months later...