Chandrila

Tarrian Skywalker

Cineon shook his head, "You still have much to learn... we both do. The Jedi have become impulsive in the last few passing years, they will attack a Sith even if they are not doing actions that would provoke an attack. It is not safe here, why do you continue to base things here when there is Jedi training occurring here? Also, I have another question, who is currently leading the Serpents in Master Rocketblaze's absence?"

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

"As I said before, I just got here. Its not like I've had much time to even do anything about the Jedi." Moric suddenly became rather uncomfortable. It just dawned on him that he was now in charge, considering the rest of the Serpents are gone.

"Well, I guess I am. But all the Serpents who rank above me have dissapeard. I tried contacting them, but I got no response."

moric.jpg

"I would challenge that I would be more fit to lead, but I have to much to deal with myself. As I said I'm the Emperor, and the new Sith training Academy has been put on my planet of Cardia. I would not have the time to lead them. You may lead the Serpents with my blessing, but I advise you move operations somewhere else, perhaps, Cardia even."

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

"You should wait a bit more in case other Serpents come back due to this awakening. Cardia will not be hard to find. I, however, have done what I set out to do, and must return to Cardia immediately. You may come for the banquet, but after that, you should come back here immediately for remaing Serpents. Farewell."

Cineon left for his ship and later left for Cardia.

barabbas4.jpg

Raven finally awoke, feeling the Force flowing quite quickly around him, it must have been the nap. Moving quickly, he saw a ship take off, but still felt another presence. He ran, seeing the figure in the distance. Slowing down to a slight jog, he moved over.

"Hey," Raven sent out his hand through his robe.

"Well, I guess you are ready, and if you are, I am."

He waited for a quick answer.

raven.jpg

Ads fell asleep. He then woke up and left. (I feel like boosting my post count )

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

"Whatever you feel like," Raven put his hand out to the new Serpent Master.

"I am Fatal Raven, Raven, ofcourse, for short." As the man accepted his shake, he moved closer. He looked out over the peaceful planet of Chandrila.

"Where are we destined to go..." He spoke, mumbiling his words.

raven.jpg

Moric couldn't help but smile as Raven put a hand on his shoulder. This man was no enemy. At least that was clear. It had been far to long since Moric had had a true ally. Not since the days of Garet Jax. But Moric's old master would not be around any longer. He was dead, there was no other explaination. The young Sith Lord would have to dwell on it later however, he had work to do.

"It seems the esteemed leader of the Galactic Empire has set up a base for us on Cardia. I have sensed no danger from him and I think he's telling the truth. Besides, we must have a place to train far away from a Jedi. Chandrila no longer serves that purpose."

The two Sith boarded the Exsphere, the reformation of the Serpents was still a long way from completion.

moric.jpg

• 4 months later...

Out of the bosom of darkness came one of its finest agents. Kept sealed away to learn the Dark Arts in their pure forms, he had now returned. But what was this turmoil he felt? Rocketblaze knew not how long he had been away, but he felt much devastation had passed as much was happening at present. Freed from the confines of darkness that Tzeentch had provided him with, the Archserpent of the Serpent Order of Sith entered the compound that had taken a part of him to build.

"I missed this place."

It was still nothing special, nothing grand. But it was efficient and secure. Rocketblaze made his way through the compound, recalling found memories of Garet Jax and Tashkri, the first two Serpent Lords. The order had progressed to embrace Cineon, Moric and Fatal Raven. There was his love, Ulic... But Rocketblaze felt their deaths, felt the pain that Cineon had caused trying to lead the Serpents. He had failed, as he always did. No matter how hard he'd try, there was still something desperately wrong with everything he did.

"I attain more power with again more severe costs."

The Archserpent went to his chamber to gather up what belongings he needed. Thinking of the past, he was hit with feelings of the present. Images of Coruscant dominated his mind, calling him forth. A woman, he knew not who, was in need.

"Don't fall apart while I'm gone. I still need a home to come back to, ya know."

After locking up the compound he was talking to, Rocketblaze made his way onto the Blazetail. He thanked the Force that he'd put in the remote auto-return system, otherwise he would have been stranded on Chandrila. However, he made his way off the planet and into the vastness of space.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometime hours later, the Blazetail exited hyperspace and landed in the cave adjacent to the Serpent compound. Rocketblaze looked to Garet.

"I know the body will need work. It's nowhere near your former glory, but if you need any help... motivation, or perhaps someone to spar with, I'm always here for you."

He moved for the hatch, commenting on his way down the ramp.

"The bacta patch should have healed the blaster wound by now."

RB walked into the compound and activated all systems, thinking about how the cave outside was a perfect garage for his ship. Things always felt better for him on Chandrila. With great pride in the compound that he and his followers had built, Rocketblaze went into the awesome kitchen. He programmed the meal that he wanted to be served into the droid hold and watched them buzz up into the air. The droids would have it finished in little time, so he took the head seat in the dining hall. The Archserpent had returned home.

RBgun.jpg

PSN ID: Lord-Pent

Character Sheet

As Raven entered the atmosphere he also felt a sudden pulling, he had come here through the Force, through himself, odd it was, but it was true.

As he neared the ground, Fatal Raven noticed a bare patch of land, mostly dirt that he would set his ship down on. Getting out of it, he pulled a robe over his nearly naked body and moved on, towards the old compound.

He remembered the compound as it was being built, just as he was starting his training. It was built over a lake he remembered, and Rocketblaze even called them in for dinner once to share his newly owned gifts, it was truely great.

That's where it ended, and Raven remembered that also, Rocketblaze had left, and Cineon had taken over, oh, dear dear Cineon, what a colossal failure that was. Raven didn't remember that, it was like he wasn't there.

As time passed and the Serpents were thought to be non-existant, Moric took over, and did relatively well, his only mistake was that of letting Cineon "take" over once again, allowing our new base on Cardia, so all the Sith could attack us when they felt like it. The time they spent was fun, and even Raven felt so with his saber in hand.

He moved into the "dining hall", sat down at the table and waited...

raven.jpg

Raven smiled at the sight of his elder Master, Master Rocketblaze. He extended his hand as RB grabbed it and shook, it was good to be back.

"As you know, I disappeared while you were still here, in this well... dimension." Raven winced at the thought of himself leaving. Raven was quite humble, and when he did something that itched his pride, it was burned through his mind forever. Moving on, Raven sat on the table.

"I didn't resurface, as you did, until Moric took over, it was me and him for a short while, he finished my training, finally. We headed over to Ilum to gather a crystal, then moved to our newly, but now most likely destroyed temple on Cardia under the likes of Cineon Yahn. You know this fool, yes?"

Raven closed his eyes as he held his anger deep inside, the name even made his blood boil. He destroyed the Serpent's way of life, their hermitage, this man had no right to live.

"As we were in the temple a man by the name of... Xentar Kentam came to further his knowledge in the Darkside, Moric fought him as he caste me away to train another addition to the Serpent's, Zad was his name."

Zad was shaping up to be a good apprentice. Until everything went downhill, the Sith called upon us, and Raven didn't answer, the Sith were vile creatures, and he had no intention of following their crude acts.

"That then leads me to here, to you, to Chandrila... the home that I have once known."

Raven smiled and looked back towards Rocketblaze, he was curious where he had gone, but it wasn't his place to ask, nor the time.

raven.jpg

Garet had much work to do. Retraining this body in the Force and in combat tactics would not be easy. And Garet had to forge a new lightsaber. Garet had enough Force awareness to feel the presence of Raven. The Serpent Lord allowed Rocketblaze to catch up with Raven, as he went about his work. He knew how best to start retraining himself.

Rebuild my weapon.

The Serpent found his makeshift forge unharmed from Cineon's reign of terror. Garet had materials prepared before his death, and found them still in their proper location. He hefted the large durasteel hammer.

Heavier than I remember.

Garet began pounding and shaping the metal before him into the familiar cylinder of a double-bladed lightsaber. The work strained his muscles and his mind.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Rocketblaze was overjoyed. He had an old friend back with him now and the meal was served to the table. He began eating and spoke between bites.

"I had a little journey into the darkness of the Force itself. I advanced myself in the Dark Arts until Tzeentch returned me here. Going on a whim, I found Garet a new body and recovered his soul, animating it. Not long after that, you arrived. It's damn good to see you. What rank are you considered to hold now?"

The delicious meal called to Rocketblaze. He kept eating as he awaited a response.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Deep in the wilderness on Chandrila, a man stands over a mutilated corpse of one of the more vicous fauna on the planet. Ragged breathing emanated from his mouth and sweat drips off of his face as he waits for his pulse to return to normal. The body before him hardly resembled the beast it had been just a few minutes ago. None of the limbs were still attached, and the head would have been facing the wrong direction, if it was still on the body.

I thought I had taught everything out here not to try and attack me.

He smiles as he remembers what it had been like when he had first retreated into the wild. The creatures had tried to attack him at every opportunity, night and day. At first, he had to rely upon the Force and his weapons to defeat them all. As time went by, the hunters started to become the hunted, and he become an expert at destroying them. This was how he had passed the time, finding victims and challenging himself to be able to kill them before they had even noticed he was there. It started out as a way to establish himself as the dominant predator in the region, and then it turned into a practice session.

As he came out of his little stroll through the past, he checks himself for any injuries. It had been months since something had been able to touch him, but he still made sure after each confrontation. As expected, there was no injuries, but blood had sprayed over his chest when he had tore the creature apart.

Better get this cleaned up before I have to take care of more of them.

Ripping a stick out of a nearby tree, he jams it into the ground, and the mounts the beast's head on top of it.

One more to add to my trophy collection.

His tropies were placed all over the surrounding area, marking out his territory. Job finished, he jogged to a nearby lake. Not bothering to shed what little clothes he has on, he dives right on it. As he starts to climb back out, he stumbles as he feels a presence that he was not expecting. It was somebody who he had known very well, but had not had any contact with for quite some time.

"Ro... Rocketblaze??"

His voice, hoarse from disuse, spoke the name of his mentor and master. He had almost forgotten the life before he had retreated to the forests, only remembering the skills. But this feeling had reawoken strong memories, those of Rocketblaze, Garet, Moric, Tzeentch, Truth, and others.

Climbing out of the lake, he runs to the tree he had made into his home. Picking up the small bundle of gear he kept there, he ran back towards the Serpent complex, not knowing the path, but trusting in the memory of his body to get him there.

When he reached the clearing, he slowed down to a walk. There was the complex, all right, and the presences emanating from it were unmistakable. He pushed open the door, and stopped.

"My master, I have returned."

Tashkri, Serpent Lord, had returned.

tashkri.jpg

The question was odd, Moric had never pronounced if he had become a Serpent Lord, so, respectfully, he was still an apprentice.

"That is truly unclear to me, Master, for I have my lightsaber and all, but I have not actually achieved my lordship. At least Moric never mentioned it."

He didn't know what else to say, he was still a measly apprentice.

raven.jpg

Rocketblaze was stunned again with the sudden appearance of Tashkri. Those who had been scattered to the winds were returning now with great haste.

"Tashkri... I sense that you have grown to embrace the hunt... living among the beasts to conquer them... Impressive. I bestow upon you the rank of Serpent Master."

The Archserpent then looked to Raven.

"Have no fear, my friend. You are named Serpent Lord. Both of you have earned the rights."

The droids brought out a meal for Tashkri and set it upon the table. Rocketblaze finished his own.

"I have something to attend to. Tash, when you are finished I would like to speak with you. Raven, I advise that for the moment you either train yourself or join Tashkri in locating me. Enjoy your dinners."

Rocketblaze walked off, searching for Garet. He was easy to find, as Rocketblaze knew what he'd be up to.

"Garet, how's it coming? Did you decide to craft the new armor first or... ah, I see, the lightsaber. You never stop working, do you?"

RB let out a slight chuckle as he watched the meticulous Garet at work.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Sitting at the table, Tash stares at the plate of food in front of him.

So I'm a Master now. Nice. I haven't had anyone else serve me food for quite some time. I'm used to finding things in the forest, and cooking the beasts that I've killed.

Taking a bite of the food, he grimaces at the strange taste.

I'd better get used to it again, if I'm going to be back with society.

Slowly cleaning off his plate, he watches the new Lord across from him.

tashkri.jpg

Raven inhaled the food; he hadn't eaten a real meal in weeks. Pushing the plate forward, he crossed his arms across his chest. He closed his eyes, opened them, and then began to speak.

"Congratulations on the Mastership, I have faith that you will handle it well."

Raven nodded. It was quite an accomplishment to be considered a Master in any part of the Force, whether it be Jedi or Sith, Serpent, anything, it was a terrific feat. He had one more question before he would start training, he needed to become reacquainted with his saber, and even more important, the Force.

"Are you happy to be back, Tash?"

raven.jpg

>>A newly cloned Cineon walked out of the cloning chamber. He still had the mutation. The Empire would pay for double-crossing him, and destroying his weapons. They would pay in blood, but for now he had other things to attend to, he felt the presence of his Master had returned. He walked up to the gathered Serpents and bowed his head to Rocketblaze.<<

Master. You've been gone for some time.

barabbas4.jpg

Garet finished the cylinder of his new weapon. He had struggled using the Force to shape it properly. Twice the Doshan had created an inferior weapon, and twice he was forced to start again. By the time he was finished, his physical and mental strength had began to give out.

It's too much too soon. I cannot regain all of my abilities in one day.

Garet did not have the power to continue. He needed some time to rest. Laying down his tools, the Serpent Lord emerged in the dining hall. He had seen Raven upon his arrival, but now Garet was greeted with Tashkri, his old rival and Cineon.

He lives once more.

Though Garet had not been in control when he ended Cineon's life, there was still a residual sense of annoyance at the former Emperor. Garet walked behind Cineon silently to take a seat at the end of the table.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

Gathering his thoughts, Tashkri was about to answer Raven when Garet entered the room. Holding off on his reply, he watched as the Trandoshan walked across the room and sat down. Flicking out through the Force, he sends Garet a simple, neutral greeting.

It is good to see you again.

Turning his attention back to Raven, Tash resumed eating his meal, using the Force to give his answer.

Am I happy? I am happy after a successful hunt, when my prey's blood is still dripping from my hands. I do not see any blood here, at least at the moment, so I would not say that I am necessarily happy. I am, however, looking forward to being back here with the Serpents, with Rocketblaze and Garet.

Having finished the food in front of him while he had been talking to Raven, Tash pushes his plate off to the side, crossing his arms and stared at the man across from him.

tashkri.jpg

Rocketblaze grinned at the sight of Cineon.

"I've been on a field trip to another dimension, but I've seen much of what's gone on here during my absence. You'd be amazed how far the Force extends. In any event, I've got to make a trip. Come with me."

The Archserpent went with Cineon to his ship. They took off for Cardia.

RBgun.jpg

Character Sheet

Raven smiled, he was also looking forward to being with the Serpents. Through the time he spent with them, although he hadn't exactly spent all that much time with them, felt as though they were brothers. It was an odd bond, but one was present, that much was clear.

He nodded his head silently in the direction of both Tash and Garet, moving away from the dining hall, he went to the training portion of the compound.

Raven smiled at the simple interface of the computer, moving his hand over the touch screen he keyed in a code, doors at the far corner of the room opened, two droids exited. He used the Force to jump down to the arena, where the droids were located.

The droids had been set on expert difficulty, there were a few levels higher than this, but Raven was not use to fighting, and he needed to freshen his skills before proceeding to the Your-a-physco-and-I-Hope-You-Die difficulty.

With the Force initiated for the first time in weeks, he pulled the saber from his belt, using the Force once again; he flicked the button on that was located on the inside.

The feeling of the saber felt so right, it's red light reflecting off the dullest of surfaces, it brought life, it brought face. He stood, as the two droids approached. Each of the droids had two sabers in each hand; they were programmed to think like humans, to reason, to learn from their mistakes.

The one to the left of Raven moved first, pulling the blade in his right arm across his body to meet with Raven's chest. Raven's body, with the help of the Force acted quickly, pulling his saber up to block the attack as he pushed forward. Sparks filled the dark arena with a magnificent lighting, the droid was strong, powerful, he pushed at the same strength as Raven, but Raven had something else that the droid didn't have. The Force.

A blast hit the droid square in the stomach, pushing it back into a column, its metal body creating a screeching sound that echoed throughout the whole arena. The next droid already started his attack without letting Raven get the joy of observing his damage.

The droid slashed across Raven's waist, but Raven was far gone. He jumped high in the air, with the aid of the Force, and came down hard, his blade pointing down to the droid's head. It placed its two sabers high up to parry the attack, and pushed backwards as Raven had done to the other droid that he noticed was charging at him. As Raven lay on the floor, the first droid stabbed, nearly connecting to Raven's left thigh, thankfully, Raven had rolled away. The droid didn't lose its momentum though; he continued to attack, pushing the blade ever so close to his body. Using the Force, Raven spun up from the ground, but it was too late, the droid had made contact with his stomach, cut through his robe, and left a very nice mark from his bottom rib to the middle of his stomach.

Raven didn't have time for pity, he was already attacking, spinning; he slashed the droids left hand, hit! The droids hand slammed to the ground, its saber powering off. The droid reacted quickly, pushing Raven towards the wall. He held his right arm across his body and near Raven's throat. He began to feel the heat emitting off the blade, the burning, the sizzle of skin, the droid pulled back...

Raven ducked, and pulled to his left, watching his extended arms follow, plowing through the waist of the droid, it stood still for a few seconds, then finally fell back, Raven's first kill of the day.

The other droid was far from done yet, or maybe he was, the second droid had dropped both sabers, and was now charging him like a stampede. Raven braced, it was too late to use a push. He felt the crunching of his bones as he was again pinned up against the wall; he felt the air leave his body. Closing his eyes, he left the arena, left Chandrila, he saw flashes of his past, anger, death; the droid fell back, onto his back.

Raven extended his hand, raising the droid in the air, he saw it's body trying to move, trying to hit Raven, but his attempts were worthless now. Still holding him up, arm extended, he went down to one knee, his eyes still closed. He pulled his arm back, and pushed forward. The droid went flying, faster, harder than anything Raven had seen when he opened up his eyes.

At the opposite end, the droid sparked, but continued to move, he got up, and charged once again. Raven was thrilled; he moved his arm up from his side, his hand still in a fist. He felt the anger flow even faster through his blood, he remembered what Tash had said about his prey, all these factored into this...

The parts of the droid went flying across the room, Raven had opened his hand, and with the Force, he had "exploded" the droid into many pieces. It was like a child that didn't know better and destroyed your house, scattered your holograms throughout the room, tore pages out of your books, this is what happened to the droid. It had been destroyed piece by piece in one quick movement with his hand. Raven nodded, powering off his saber, he used the Force to jump back up to the balcony, he pressed "finished" on the computer, and left the room, he headed outside, and into the forest. He needed time to think.

raven.jpg

The Exsphere streaked out of hyperspace over the all too familiar space of Chandrila. This was where he had first learned to use the Force. This was where he had first held his first lightsaber. The lush surface of Chandrila was where he first harnesed his anger into a weapon, a weapon more powerful than he could ever dream of. This was where he made his first weapon, which had been destroyed since then. But Moric could never forget how he felt when he first ignited that silver blade. Chandrila has tought him many things that made him what he is now. But one thing he had learned above all others while studying as a Serpent was control. Any Sith could unleash his rage and destroy everything in its path, but the Darkside would consume him untill he was destroyed by his own greed and lust for power. But Moric didn't have to worry about that. He had beaten the trap of the darkside, but still used it. That alone made it all worth it.

It had been a long time since he was surrounded by the Serpents. After the fiasco of the attack on Coruscant, he was forced to pave his own path. He had spent countless months traveling the galaxy, looking for a way to spend the remainder of his life. Did he still want to continue his training? Even if he had to teach himself everthing? Yes

Knowledge was the foundation of all power, and Moric wanted all the knowledge he could get. Even if that ment not training along side the Serpents, there were no more. He would have to improve himself, despite the fact that he would never fight another Jedi, that didn't matter. Killing was not all it was cracked up to be. He would probably train in seclusion on Chandrila. He would die happy as long as he reached his full potential.

As the Sith Lord came closer and closer to the planet, the Force began to work within him. Force signatures were starting to creep into his awareness, they felt quite familiar. He sent his ship down towards Chandrila with a bit of excitement. He was curious as to why he felt the presence of....

No, he was dead. They were all dead. RB, Garet, everyone. The only Serpent Moric know to be alive was Tashkri, but he probably left to do his own thing, just as Moric had done. But why was he suddenly feeling the presence of these Serpents he had tried so hard to forget?

A sliver of hope quickly manifested, but diminished just as fast, replaced by logic. Its obvious that Chandrila would generate these Force signatures. Moric had been gone for quite a while, these Force echoes were probably just rushing back. There was no need to get excited.

The Sith Lord landed his ship a few hundred yards away from the old Serpent compound. It was always a beautful view. He remembered his first time landing on the planet. Moric left his ship and set foot on the lush grass, making his way towards the Base, old memories were still on his mind, leaving him somewhat distracted.

moric.jpg

Since Garet didn't seem like he was in much of a mood for talking, Tash stood up and walked to the room he had claimed for his own some time ago. Shutting the door, he strips off his torn and ragged clothes. His scars stand out against the muscles that his body was composed of. Flexing his hands into fists, he revels in the pure power that he represents.

Stepping into a refresher unit, he cleans off the blood, sweet, dirt, and all of the other crud that swimming in lakes hadn't been able to clean off. Drying off, he walked over to a set of drawers and pulled out a new outfit. The pants still fit, but Tash had developed much larger muscles in his arms, and the shirt wouldn't fit over his biceps. Picking up his bundle of possession from the floor, he spreads it out on the bed and grabs one of his daggers. Slicing of the sleeves, Tash is able to slide the shirt over his head. Finding a belt, he puts in on, and rearms himself.

tashkri.jpg

OOC: Garet had a final.

IC: Garet returned Tashkri's greeting but made little effort to speak. He was having trouble eating his meal. Such mundane tasks were the most difficult for him to handle in this new body. It was almost as if it was trying to reject this foreign soul. But the situation was getting better

The more I build up my strength, the closer I get to reacquiring and even surpassing my previous skill level.

Heartened, Garet forced himself to finish eating.

Garet_Jax2.jpg

The grass of Chandrila felt excatly the same as it did the first time he made his way up, like a natural cusion for his feet. He took his time making his way up the slight incline outlined by the lake, which reflected the sky perfectly. It was kind of ironic how an enviroment this beautiful could be surrounded by the dark side and still retain its quality. Who knows what Chandrila would look like if the Sith were here.

As the once Serpent Lord came closer and closer to his old home, the Force echoes began to intensify. They were much stronger than mere echoes. Garet was here, Moric could feel it. He hastened to a brisk jog, with each step came growing anticipation. The thought of the old Serpent order standing within the chambers was enough to motivate his feet to a flat out sprint.

Moric reached the doors and flung them open with the Force, not even bothering with the handles. The enterance hall was empty, but he could feel all of them now. Garet, Tashkri, even Raven. The only one who was missing was Rocketblaze. They were in the mess hall. Moric made his way to the room immediately. He had never forgetten how to get there.

Upon entering the room, he found Garet and Tashkri eating their meals in silence. He kept the joy at seeing his old master hidden. He was even surprised to see Tashkri here. Does this mean the Serpents were back? There was only one way to know for sure.

"Hey guys, fancy meeting you here."

moric.jpg