The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

*Kirlocca brought his ship in with little ease. Once he landed he made an emergency request to have a council meeting. He got off his ship and walked towards the council cambers, which were not hard to find.*

If this guy is true, we now have a chance to survive a bit better. And padawans would be a whole lot safer.

*Kirlocca walked into the council cambers and waited for the council to arrive...*

*Kirlocca waved Hou-Jo's question away.*

"That's not important right now, who cares what a sith thinks. Right now, we have many problems, it's posible that we are in danger now. And I have information that could provide us with a swift come back. I think this location has already been compormised. And I have the location of the sith fortress!"

*Kirlocca locked eyes with Hou-Jo for a second..as something hit him.*

"Did you just say Raynuk. That was the sith who had Mes' body?"

*Kirlocca smiled at Hou-Jo Poleb.*

"Believe it or not, but we may have a great chance to take them out. With out having the Imperials coming to their aid. But I would need to talk to the rebels about what they have to help us out. And before we can do that, there are two things that need to be finished. We are not safe here, we need to leave. And..."

*Kirlocca got a small grin in his eyes.*

"We need to finish your trail Hou-Jo Poleb, jedi of defense."

*Kirlocca kept his gaze with Hou-Jo.*

"But, master Hou-Jo, I still need a council meeting. With all of this new information, we now have a chance to survive a whole lot better. I think I may have found an ally for the jedi, but with him, comes alot of security measures. I would say I don't trust him as far as aI throw him, but I could throw him pretty far."

*Kirlocca waited to see If ally would continue to call the jedi master in for a meeting.*

*Kirlocca stood tall and prepared to speak.*

"After the events of Hoth, I had found myself in a spot where I had a bounty on my head, after many events, I found the bounty was a fake, just in order to get me brought to him. Ob, is his name. He wants to become an ally to the jedi, and offer Bespin as a safe heaven for us, which could help out with the other half of the news I have."

*Kirlocca walked over to the council doors, and shut them, so that none other then what council memebers were persent, could hear what he was about to say.*

"I have already told Hou jo, that I know the location of the sith temple. I feel that now is the time to strike them, and make it quick. With the rebels help, I have done some studies on Gravity wells, And I think that I can reverse the process. Instead of seal other in, we could seal them in, leaving it a war against sith, vs jedi and Rebel forces. And with Ob offering his loyalty, we could use Bespin as an outpost against them. But, the only information I have is the location of the temple, not what defense it has or other stuff like that."

*Kirlocca stood and waited to get a reply for one of the two jedi who were now before him.*

*Kirlocca kept his calm in the middle of a controled choas. He looked at Tares, since he was the one jedi council memeber throwing questions at him, which he was ready in advance to answer.*

"I do not wish to strike at the sith from revenge, I found that most of the jedi are feeling bad. They do not think we have any strength left, but this attack would show them that."

*Kirlocca then turned towards Gantoris to answer another qeustion.*

"I have thought about weather or not Ob is someone to place trust in. He may not be the best ally we have, but then again...we don't really have anyone else to trust in, and we cannot do this attack by ourslefs."

*Kirlocca turned back around to look at Tares. He made sure his eyes locked with his, and then he spoke.*

"I know you do not trust anything AP would have told me, I barley believed any of it either, but I did check it out. Mimban, is the name of the world he told me. I looked, he have no records of it, yet at the same time, the Blacksun headquaters did have it's location. And thier came right from Imperial palace itself. My feelings tell me that it is a real place, and that the sith now rest there."

*Kirlocca still had more info for them, but untill they were done talking about what info he gave them already, he would wait to give it to them.*

*Kirlocca looked at Tares.*

"Master Tares, I do not plan to attack them right now. I intend to find out what defense they might have before I prepare for an attack. And even then, we have no way to make it Jedi Vs. Sith. The Imperials would be along so fast to aid them. We would first have to find a way to leave them out of it."

*Kirlocca took a moment to let his mind fall into the force, he felt a jedi waiting behind the council chamber doors. He decided that was for the council to choose weather or not he was allowed in. He brought his full attenion back to the council.*

"All I ask master, is permission to comfirm that they are there, and then to to plan a possible attack against them."

*Kirlocca stood and waited with extreame calm. He knew better then to speak at a time like this, but now he felt that he must put his two cents in.*

"If I may be allowed to speak,"

*Kirlocca really didn't wait for permission to speak, he just did.*

"I don't know Dhan-Jaroe at all. But what I do know is this. Hou-Jo is right...kinda. Having him around will help the order. But at the same time, Tares it correct also. He decided to remain apart from us, and we must respect that. Is it possible that he can just off and train, but when the jedi need his help, to have him come in and help?"

*Kirlocca looked at Tares and Hou-Jo to see their response.*

*Kirlocca thought about it for a while. He was not sure he could remember anything else...*

"I'm not sure I said this already or not, but when I did learn of it's location, I checked Blacksuns records of the planet, an Ipmerial team had found it and kept it to themslefs, and that also would explain why we, the jedi, don't have it on file. So, there is no way to be sure what the planet is like, unless we can get our own file on the planet. Blacksun only had information on the loaction and that it came from Imperial headquarters itself."

*Kirlocca fell into the force to find out what his feelings told him about the planet. He let it flow through him, telling him just what he needed to hear.*

"And My feelings tell me that the planet is a real one, and that the sith are there. But it would not hurt us to do a little more digging into this."

*Kirlocca turned towards Ara with a small wink in his eyes.*

"Ara, I can relate to you on some levels. I know it is important to keep an advantage over them, this is where Ob can come into play. Kitt Fitt is still on Bespin, I can ask him to use his old masters ties to get a hold on this information, if the council would allow it."

*Kirlocca looked at Tares. He knew why he was against it, and he could relate to it. He felt the same way at times, but as of now, Kirlocca felt they had a huge advanatge over them, and he would do anything to confirm it.*

"I feel that Jedi knight Kitt, could handle finding out information on the planet, and who is curently on the planet, with-out being put in danger. I've known him since I started here. He cannot fight his way out of anything, but when it comes to using his mind, none can beat him. He will be able to get what we need, with out raising alarm."

*Kirlocca stood up tall, he folded his arms across his chest and waited for any council memeber to reply...*

*Kirlocca did not know what to say anymore. He had done everything that he could to help or harm the answer. He part in all of this is now over.*

"I can no longer say anything, for I have said everything that I could. I will take my leave, and let the council decide what to do next."

*Kirlocca bowed before all of them, and then he walked over to the doors, opened them and shut them quietly behind him. From there, he went to find a data port, in hope of finding out something knew.*

*Kirlocca during the night, had gotten up and walked around. He was frustrated, he knew it, he even showed it. He had at last gotten something to prove his worth to the jedi, and is in the middle of being turned down.*

Relax...Breath...you are not the only one who is frustrated as of right now.

*And then Kirlocca remembered his padawan, Ryan.*

Ryan, he is most likely frustrated with me too! I don't know how Syan did it, she was the one and only padawan who caught me on an off day. From there on out, she didn't have to go through all of this. But Ryan does. If he can stay with me through all of this, then he desreves to become a jedi knight with out any trials.

*As Kirlocca turned to coner, he saw the cafe`. He stop and looked at all who eat as of now. He spoted Tares and two other padawans...no..one was his. Ryan was back, he walked up to them and bowed before Tares, who was in charge of his group. He then faced Ryan.*

"Do you mind if you Master sits with you and trys to take some stuff off his mind?"

*Kirlocca sat down and breathed. He looked at his padawan with a somber face.*

"My padawan, I am sorry for all the trouble I cuased you. But my life, my mission as a jedi, is one that is hard to have a padawan. My life must be devoted to this mission, I can understand you if you don't understand. Being my padawan will be a hard life, harder then any other jedi life would be."

*Kirlocca looked up and into nothing. He was serching for something that he could not find.*

No...I am looking for my mission, and for that, My padawan will never be able to get his full training.

*He sighed and looked at Ryan in the eyes. He knew that his padawan would be loyal and stay with him, but for that, he power would be limited.*

"You are a good padawan, I can ask for nothing more then that."

*Kirlocca looked at his padawan. He let his mind flow and try to discover through the force what they should do.*

"I think it would be best if we just relaxed for a bit. We just came off of so many battles."

*Kirlocca order a drink for himself, and then looked again at his padawan.*

"I feel that we both need the rest. And after that, I will let you decide what to do next."

*Kirlocca thanked the driod wator and then looked at his drink. It looked almost like seaweed, but when he siped it, it tasted like nothing he ever had tried before.*

*Kirlocca walked into a training room that he had helped his padawan find. He took a quick look around the room to see what was in it that would help him train his padawan.*

*Nothing...seems more like a sparing room more then anything.

*Kirlocca looked at Ryan and then with a big smile spoke to his through the force.*

"Ryan, one of the many things you should know is how to deflect blaster fire. Some jedi stop once they know how to do just that, but other's like me, like to move on."

"I for one know how to sense in advance a sniper shot, and can deflect it. There are also ways to deflect a proton bomb, but you will not need that as of now."

*Kirlocca walked to the other side of the room and looked into his padawans eyes.*

"What exatcly would you like to learn?"

• 2 weeks later...

(Since my padawan is curently not around...)

*Kirlocca walked around the temple, trying to find just the thing he needed. He looked around a conner, and only found a group of jedi talking. He took a moment to see who they were, and then moved on. Something told him that there was going to be some kind of action for the jedi, but he was not supposed to be apart of it.*

I can get involved with any battle, my padawan needs me.

*Once he made a full circle, he walked back into the training room and then sat down. He looked at Ryan and then sighed.*

"Well. I was going to teach you something that I thought you might want to learn, but I can't find the resources that I need."

*Kirlocca made a sour face at the comment from Keiran.*

"Last I saw him, he picked up a padawan and began, and then beagn training."

*Kirlocca let the force flow through him and help him find Tares...*

"To be honest with you, I have no idea where he is. There are other council members still here if you need a council member."

*Kirlocca sat down and took a quick glance at Ryan. He knew it was good for his padawan to wait. He was learning patience. He then brought his full attenion back towards Keiran.*

*Kirlocca made sure that he and his padawan Ryan would not be disturbed. He shut and locked the door. He then sat down before Ryan and pulled out five pieces of fruit.*

"You can see, there are five. All of them are rotten. You must make them un-rotten. And then, you can eat them, since I know that you are hungry."

*Kirlocca looked at the fruit and smiled. He then took a moment to notice the room they were in. He smiled. He looked at Ryan and then spoke to him again.*

"And don't be mad if you fail. I failed quite a few time when I first learned."

*Kirlocca waited for Ryan to do his stuff.*

*Kirlocca felt a small tingle down his spine. He took a quick second to realize what it was.*

So, the council sends jedi after a sith operation do they.

*Kirlocca shook his head. He would have been glad to go, but he had really wanted to make it up to his padawan, Ryan, For not being there for him enough.*

They will have to do with out me. I must attend to my padawan.

*Kirlocca brought his attenion back to Ryan and waited for him to begin his first attempt.*

*For Kirlocca, time stood still. His padawan, Ryan, was working on healing, while he could feel all the emotion outside of his room. He felt Hou jo leave. He felt the council while they dealt with everything.*

It is the worst time, it is the best time. Things must play out, for good or evil.

*Kirlocca understood why the force let things happen. He had found a new wisdom in the force since he became a jedi master. He could now understand things that most could not, and for that, he would always be thankful.*

My life means something, and my role has yet to happen, but very soon, my card number will be called, Iand I must follow the call.

*Kirlocca sliped out of the training room that him and Ryan were in. His padawan was busy meditating, getting ready to 'fix' the fruit. He wanted, and needed to talk to master Gantoris. He turned a conner to see Gantoris and Tares speaking to each other. He heard Gantoris say,

"Also I need around 5-6 knights to stay back here. We cannot leave the base too empty."

"I can stay behind Master, since I have to finish my padawan's training. You leave my a list you want done, or what not, and it will be done by the time you get back."

*Kirlocca folded his arms and look his two mentors in the eyes, and waited for their response.*

*Kirlocca took notice that Tares and BC had finished their talk and he took his leave. He walked past the room where his padawan was now training, and for good reasons. He then walked into the hanger bay, and found the jedi starfighter that he would use. He climbed into it and then took a second to send a force message to his padawan.*

Ryan, you have the skills to become a jedi knight, but you lack something...and I cannot tell you it, you must look in your heart for it. When I return, I will plead before the council for your jedi knight trials. May the Force be with you.

*Kirlocca then lifted off the planet and left for space...*

*Kirlocca brought his old ship back into the Maanan system. He landed in the jedi hanger within seconds. He allowed himslef to take a moment to relax. From there, he got up and walked into the main jedi halls. He was about to leave through a door to see his padawan when he noticed a jedi maditating on the floor...right in the middle of the main hall chambers.*

Well...it's not every day you'll see that. It must be Kitt. Only he would do a thing like that.

*Kirlocca decided not to interupt him and turned down his hall way that he meant to take. He opened a room to see that his padawan was even in a meditation state.*

Meditation...that sounds really relaxing as of now.

*Kirlocca shook his head. He needed his padawan to give him his full attention, so he shouted his name out loud.*

"RYAN!"

*His padawan shook his head as he exited his meditation state. He looked up to see Kirlocca, his master before him.*

"I have a really important question for you to answer."

• 3 weeks later...

OOC: Ryan..when you do start to post again...just follow my side and forget everything else that you saw.

IC:

*Kirlocca walked the halls. The jedi had come back from their mission. He could feel pain...yet at the same time..he could feel...*

Strange...I don't recognize the feeling. But somehow...I know it...from a long time ago.

*He shook his head, letting his fur shake. He made his way to where alot of the jedi were gathering, for unknown reasons. He found Tares...he gave him a small bow and a soft smile. But then he saw Gantoris...a new one...*

He looks like he is in pain.

"Tares...what exactly happened out on your mission."

*As Kirlocca was looking into the eyes of Tares, he felt a dark chill run through his body. He found himself looking to the sky.*

What was that?...

*Kirlocca searched his feelings and found nothing that could relate to what he had felt. He pulled his robes tighter around his body, and brought his attenion back towards Tares, yet still awars of his surroundings now.*

*Kirlocca looked from Tares to his padawan, Skye. He knew what she was doing, but did not move.*

This is the last thing we need. Tares with a memory lost.

*Kirlocca moved up along side of the young girl.*

"You are also a jedi master...one who is on the council, one who everyone trust and respects. Focus on your padawans thoughts. They may help."

*Kirlocca looked deep into Tares eyes. He refused to break his gaze.*

*Kirlocca let out a sigh. His eyes moved from Tares to his padawan, Skye. He then stood tall and spoke in a loud voice so that everyone could hear him.*

"Jedi of the Order, It has come to my attention that our base has been compromised. I will not order anyone to stay behind, But I have decided that I will NOT lose this base. Stay and prepare to fight if you wish. Leave if you really must."

*Kirlocca then walked away from Skye and Tares. He walked into the main council chambers and began to meditate...*