Mos Eisley - Tatooine

Tarrian Skywalker

Silas, finally convinced he was getting somewhere, walked through the door at the back of the bar, a bit cautiously. He was aware he was among potential friends, but was still a bit wary.

((Sorry for the short post, but there's not much more I can do. You set the setting of the room and such, so yeah...))

Silasonndsig91407copy.jpg

Piccolo was annoyed at the intervention. The CORE Agents were more bossy than Piccolo was willing to take. This was the second time they had given him a veiled threat. But for the sake of his destiny, allowances could be made.

The CORE Agents should realize Ronin is the one to blame for the delay. Of course, they would automatically assume it was me instead of their more familiar contact.

Piccolo didn't have time to consider their misplaced ire. The Agents seemed to have purposefully involved Geki without consulting him. Once more, something he did not appreciate. It was Piccolo who had communed with the Force, and he who should decide the ones that were worthy . . . However, Piccolo was not a fool. Geki was strong. Everyone of their fights had ended in stalemate, and whatever character Geki lacked, he made up for it in skill. Piccolo had desired the presence of Force-users on this campaign for various reasons.

Geki, whatever his experimentation with viruses, just about fits the bill.

Piccolo loathed Geki and didn't trust him though. Especially since, unlike Wartide, Piccolo wasn't quite sure he could defeat the man even in this form. But he didn't think Geki would risk the wrath of CORE. The wrath of CORE was also partly why he was about to accept Geki's offer.

"Do as you wish Geki. I can resist the urge to kill you for the greater good. But know that our campaign will be against all Force-users. You can avoid attacking the Sith, but you may not be able to avoid them attacking you. Regardless, are you willing to accept that as well as accept any orders I give within reason? I will not ask you to attack groups you clearly fear, but you also must be willing to obey commands."

The more he thought about it, the more Piccolo liked that last idea.

*Geki's scarred face darkens beneath his mask, and he bunches his fist in anger.*

'It seems we don't quite understand each other, Piccolo. One, I fear nothing and nobody. Two, I won't be "taking orders" from anyone, especially not a half-breed like you.'

*Geki considers this last statement.*

'Well, former half-breed.'

*Geki manages, with considerable restraint, to calm himself, and he forces himself back into the chair.*

'This is how it works. SEED will work in tandem with your organisation. You have useful intel, or we have useful intel, it will be shared to the benefit of all. If you require assistance in attacking Jedi or Sith, we will assist- and vice versa. Other than that, the agreement is nothing more than this- until this matter is concluded, we will not attack each other.'

*Geki smiles.*

'Our goals are one and the same, Piccolo. If we work together, it makes our goals that much more attainable.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

*Silas is led into the arid cellar of the cantina. The pelt of the cantina's former proprietor, Chalmun, hangs forlornly over the doorway. The floor is dusty, and sand beetles scuttle across it.

The bartender closes the door behind him, and another man, a large, burly individual with a scar closing his left eye shut, steps forward. There is a plaintive whimpering from behind him.

He looks at Silas impassively.*

'Getting the Jedi weapon was a warm up.'

*He stands to one side. A small street urchin, an orphan with no family and few friends, lies whimpering on the floor, runners of mucous dangling from his nose.

The burly man gestures.*

'In SEED, morality is a luxury we can ill afford.'

*He looks down at the child.*

'Loyalty, however, is paramount. As is obedience.'

*The burly man gestures curtly to Silas.*

'Kill the child. With the Jedi weapon.'

*The burly man stands to one side and waits.*

Piccolo almost laughed, a rarity. Geki clearly did not know as much about this whole thing as Piccolo had assumed. He supposed his early conclusion of Geki being brought in by the CORE Agents was a bit off. It must have been a spur of the moment decision by Dahlmeister to allow Geki to hear that message. Geki did not know quite what Piccolo was up to. That was good.

"We have no need of SEED Geki, trust me."

He really wanted to tell his enemy off completely. But once more, Piccolo rolled over for CORE.

"That settled, when you get yourself into trouble, I will lend you the aid you require. And as long as you don't get in the way, you will not be attacked. That is the greatest help I could provide you."

Piccolo left the fear comment for another debate. Geki clearly wasn't avoiding the Sith out of love though, so Piccolo felt his conclusion quite justified. Of course, he would have said anything to get under Geki's skin.

"But know this Geki, the type of weapons I employ are very dangerous to Force users. I will be careful, but just make sure to watch yourself to. It would pain me if something happened to you."

Piccolo stood up, his metal hands pulling the large cloak tight,

"If that's all, I want to go. I cannot stomach the kind of people this place attracts."

'Fair enough.'

*Geki doesn't bother to stand.*

'I hope you're not too deep in with Dahlmeister, Piccolo. I had dealings with the man once. Not the most pleasant of individuals.'

*Geki grins slowly, his mouth visible beneath the partial mask on his face.*

'It would be just awful if he double-crossed you and left you for dead. He's like that, you know. Quite insane.'

*Geki clasps his hands behind the back of his head and leans back nonchalantly.*

'Maybe I'll be seeing you, old foe.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Silas stared at the small child, his look a little annoyed. He would do this task, and with a clear consience, but he wouldn't like he. He had killed many before, and it no longer bothered him, but an orphan was streching it just a little. None the less, he took the Jedi weapon from the man and ignited it. A blue blade with a white core sprang to life. The snap-hiss startled him a little, but not enough for him to show.

The child looked up at him as he stood over him, with a complassionate look on his face. He mouthed something to the boy;I'm not going to hurt you. The boy's face lit up, and he smiled. Silas knew that lying to him wasn't good either, but it made the moment a little easier. The boy stood, and just as he was about to say something, Silas flicked his wrist, sending the blade through the boy's shoulder. He screamed, but no blood came. The flesh was cauterized, but that didn't make it any less painless.

Again, with a flick of his wrist, he cut off the boy's other shoulder, then proceeded to cut off the boy's legs, one by one. And after that, Silas cut off the small boys genetials, and after 20 seconds of pain that the boy had to suffer through, Silas decapacitated him. The boy's head rolled away, a shocked look still on his face. The torso lay on the ground in front of him. It was the cleanest death Silas had ever seen, involving no blood at all.

Fingering the switch, Silas turned around and faced the two men. He smiled.

"Is there anything else you need done, or are you all out of dirty work," he said sarcastically.

((Hope you enjoy that mental picture...))

*The scarred man raises one eyebrow and looks down at the hideously mutilated corpse. The boy had died badly. It was as if the Governor himself had murdered him.*

'You're quite vicious, my friend.'

*He gestures at the lightsabre.*

'We can rest assured you are not one of our Jedi friends, at least. Now, destroy the lightsabre.'

Silas shrugged. It seemed like a waste, but oh well, he didn't need the weapon. He set it on the cold stone floor and removed his blaster from its holster. Setting the power on high he fired two quick shots into the lightsaber, leaving only a peice of burned metal remaining. Smoke slowly weaved its way into the air, giving the faint smell of discharge.

Silas turned back to the man with the scar.

"You're right, I'm no Jedi...What's next?"

*Geki, his business with the Black Sun leader concluded, gets up and strides behind the bar. He quickly descends to the basement and looks with mild interest at the ravaged corpse of the street urchin.

He turns to look at Silas.*

'You have a gift for torment, my young friend. What is your name?'

Geki1.jpg

Silas watched as the man entered. He wore dark cloathing, a cloak, and walked with confidence. His deep blue eyes were astonishing, and Silas felt a bit penetrated.

"Silas, sir, and I don't have a gift for torment, I just know how to do my job and what is expected of me. I don't take pride in killing anybody, but I will do what I must to obtain the goals set before me."

'Quite.'

*Geki glances briefly at the scarred man, who is standing with his head slightly inclined.*

'Leave us.'

*The scarred man departs abruptly.*

'There is one last thing that is required of you, Silas. In order to be a SEED operative, it is necessary that you are... enhanced.'

*Geki steps closer, his body exuding nanites in the millions.*

'My gift will make you stronger, smarter, more resistant to disease. It will make your very body into a scourge upon your enemies. You can infect them at will, cripple them from the inside out, or you can twist them to your bidding.'

*Geki takes another step closer.*

'It is also compulsory, should you wish to join SEED. Choose now, my young friend. Glory, and perhaps violent death, or obscurity. What will it be?'

Geki1.jpg

*Geki's hands shoot out, clamping down on either side of Silas' face, and the nanites begin to flow into the younger man's body. Millions upon millions of the microscopic machines permeate Silas' skin, his eyes, his nose, and his mouth, and as they enter his bloodstream and infiltrate him on a genetic level he is changed from the man he once was into the SEED operative he was always destined to be.

Geki looks deep into the other man's eyes and watches with grim satisfaction as his capillaries are colonised and corrupted by the encroaching nanites, as he becomes stronger, more powerful and more worthy of a place in SEED.

Finally, it is done. Geki releases the man and steps back.*

Geki1.jpg

A bit startled at first, Silas wasn't sure what to do, so he just stood there, with the man clamping his face, watching tiny machines flow into his body. He felt a rush of adrenaline, his arms got heavier, he could see things more clearly now.

The man let go of his face, and stepped back. Not sure what to do, Silas asked a question.

"What exactly is it you did to me?"

((Sorry about the delay, school is killer...))

• 2 weeks later...

'My dear boy, the nanites which now permeate your body on every single level are microscopic machines designed to augment you on every conceivable level. They are yours to command, though they will also perform necessary tasks of their own volition.'

*Geki strolls to the door opens it briefly, looking up the stairs to the bar, before closing it again and looking back at Silas.*

'They will enhance your immune system, making it incredibly difficult for you to become infected with any disease or virus. At your command, they can also boost adrenaline levels, increase your strength for a short period of time, and work rapidly to repair tissue damage. They are self-sustaining, meaning you have a virtually inexhaustible supply, and as they have altered you on a fundamental genetic level, there is no need for reintroduction of the nanites in the event of death and the subsequent cloning of your body. They are now as integral to your body as the black heart that beats in your chest.

'Lastly, they can be deployed externally, outside of your body. You can use this facility to launch an attack on another's body from within, or simply deploy them as a rudimentary surveillance system. Be warned, however, that they are far less effective than actual bugs and the like. They were not designed with covert surveillance in mind.'

Geki1.jpg

Dahz walked into the Cantina and new immediately that there was trouble in the air. Unobtrusively as possible, he walked to the nearest booth, sat down and ordered the strongest whiskey the Cantina had available.

He felt the eyes of everyone in the place mark him as Alliance personel and wondered if the Captain would be able to get them out of this one.

The whiskey was smooth, but the fumes caught in the back of his throat and made him cough loudly.

Flushed, he reached down and loosened the flap of his holster which was facing towards the nearest wall, out of the line of sight of everyone else.

He felt his own tension peak, then relax under the effects of the drink he slowly nursed as his eyes roamed the bar, trying to watch the Captain's back and for any untoward movements that would indicate a fight was about to happen.

An instructor's voice sounded in his head, "We can't afford to play it safe all the time. You may get to a situation where its necessary to get as many of your people out no matter the cost to all the rest.

1stSigRahalin.jpg

*The door to the basement is opened quietly. Geki's head snaps round irritably, annoyed at the interruption.*

'What is it?'

*The SEED operative enters quickly, a nervous look on his face, and whispers into Geki's ear. Geki's face lights up as he listens to the underling, always pleased at the notion of an easy kill. Geki nods to Silas.*

'Come with me.'

*Geki strides up to the bar proper, seeking out the man his underling had told him about. Nodding to several men, who position themselves discreetly so as to prevent any further unwanted guests entering the cantina (as well as preventing the depature of anybody else), Geki sits down opposite the newcomer, Dahz, and grins broadly. Unseen to anyone but felt by the newly enhanced Silas and the other SEED personnel in the room, several million nanites are released through Geki's skin and drift into the air.*

'Greetings, friend. What brings you our humble establishment?'

Geki1.jpg

Entering the cantina Gren frowned, the cold feeling was still there, only growing worse. Colan right behind him pointed at one of the cantina denizens, sitting in the corner.

"That the one? Did he steal the weapons?"

"Yeah boss, thats the one."

Nodding Gren moved off, heading towards the creature, he couldn't quite pierce the shadows. As he passed a strangely familar looking filthy human he shuddered. This place reeked of violence.

Coming up to the corner denizen he said...

"Hello Friend. Mind if we have a word."

His hand not so subtly on his blaster...

sigyh.jpg

OOC: Whoops, that's your three days.

IC: *Irritated by the Rebel's poor manners, and having planned to kill him in any event, Geki tires of toying with the man. Reaching over swiftly, he grasps Dahz's head and drives his face into the table, breaking his nose. Still grasping the man's head, Geki lifts him bodily and walks around the table, snatching Dahz's gun from his holster and tossing it to the floor.

Geki turns, aware that all eyes are on him now.*

'This is what happens to Rebel filth who presume to set foot in this cantina.'

*Geki sticks his thumb out and turns back towards the Rebel. Thirty seconds , and a good deal of incoherent, abject howling later, and Dahz's eyes are on the dusty floor of the cantina.

Geki wipes his blood-mired thumb on the Rebel's tunic and throws him to the ground roughly. Pulling his carbine pistol free and pushing Dahz to the ground with one booted foot, Geki cocks the weapon and levels it at the back of the man's head.*

'I don't think you have what it takes to get ahead in this business, son.'

*Geki pulls the trigger, ejecting a good portion of Dahz's brains onto the floor and killing him instantly. The Rebel twitches once, and what remains of his face falls to the floor with a wet splat.

Geki lowers his smoking pistol and gestures to two SEED operatives.*

'Take him outside and stake him up. He will serve as an example to his rabble-rousing comrades.'

*Geki turns away and glares balefully at the other man who had barged in and past his door staff- Gren.*

'You have ten seconds to explain yourself.'

Geki1.jpg

Deftly side-stepping the corpse lying on the floor, Mer signals to the bartender to send a drink his way, then sits with his back to a corner and awaits the SEED agent Mer was told would meet him.

Gren had been inttorgating the smuggler as Dahz had been tortured, his mind elsewhere, the blaster shot had caught his attention. Standing up he watched shocked as two men dragged the corpse of the boy outside...

"He was barely more then a boy. Not even eighteen."

Gren whispered more to himself then anyone else, a great sadness falling like a weight on his shoulders. Colan standing behind him sat heavily, If only Gren had left the kid outside... There was still the other one though.

Eyes locked on the mans face Gren drew his blaster.

"We came here to retrieve some cargo. Not for a fight but having one of my charges... A boy, murdered is going to make anyone angry, you are a foul piece of work, and now you have a real fighter to deal with. Colan go gets Dahz's body. Take it too the ship. Kill those disgusting maggots if you have to but get that body. Now!"

As Colan got up and left, a shadow detaching itself from the wall and following Gren felt a calm pierce the anger. A void amidst the storm.

((OOC: I guess this means we duel.))

sigyh.jpg

*His hand blurring, Geki raises his blaster and fires twice. The first shatters Gren's blaster in his hand, shards of metal piercing the Captain's hand. The second takes him in the hip, shattering bone and spinning the man around several times before he crashes to the ground in an ungainly heap.

Geki ambles forward nonchalantly, nanites suffusing his system and boosting adrenaline levels. He grins at Gren, his eyes silvering over as the nanites proliferate in his capillaries.*

'You call me a "foul piece of work", my foolish young friend? If only you knew of the works perpetrated by me, and in my name, you would beg for the end now.'

*His muscles bulging obscenely as the nanites do their work, Geki closes on the man...*

Geki1.jpg

Alpha landed his V-wing, Justice. He walked inside of the Cantina, looking to sell his ship.

He talked to the bartender, who pointed out a person of tall figure. He aproached him and told him of his old V-wing. The man, a collector, agreed to by it. Alpha was glad to sell the piece of junk.

He talked to the bartender again, who told him of a rodian who was trying to sell a brand new YT-2400. Alpha Went to the rodian. He bought the YT-2400 for minimum price. He followed the rodian to the ship. and handed him the money and the rodian haned him the papers of ownership. Alpha lifted off to the Hutt head quarters.

Gren watched as the man walked towards him, muscles impossibly large bulging and shifting. Levering himself up he pushed himself to his feet, the pain in his hip and hand causing him to pale.... Pain wouldn't stop him though. Neither would he let this creature kill him. He was on a mission for the Rebellion and he needed to report back or the more then two lives would be lost.

Once he was upright his good hand moved in a blur, he may be only human, but he was damn good for 'just' a human, drawing a hold-out he fired twice, catching his opponent once in the shoulder and again at the knee. Chucking the now useless hold-out away he slips out one of his prized knives. long ago, when he had fought with the Antarian Rangers he had crafted them. They each contained a mere trace of anti-matter. The knives were linked to him, through a small sensor, it would blow if he died.

"I'm not your friend, pal. But come one more step and you'll find out how friendly I can be."

sigyh.jpg

*Geki grimaces as the bolts slam into his body, knocking him back and burning into his body. Nanites rush to the stricken areas and begin preliminary healing work on the blaster wounds, and Geki limps forward, feeling wave after wave of exquisite pain washing through his body.

Unseen, the waves of nanites previously released settle on the blade and detect the deadly anti-matter, relaying the information to Geki's brain. As intuitively as an animal scenting danger ahead, warning signals blare in Geki's mind as he sees the folly of killing this man as he desires. Geki grins. He can always settle for pain.

Geki lurches awkwardly into stabbing distance of the other man. Seemingly falling forward, he lunges and his masked forehead connects soundly with the other man's with a loud crack. As Gren falls back Geki grasps his hand, tearing the knife free, and falls with him.

There is a wet, gristly tearing sound as the two men hit the floor. Geki's huge grin widens, the insane rictus of the truly psychopathic.*

'The terrible pain you feel is a result of your punctured stomach. As we speak, gastric acid is seeping into your vital organs and slowly digesting them. It can take as long as twelve hours to die.'

*Before the man can move or speak, Geki opens his mouth wide open, the partial mask covering only the top half of his face, and bites into Gren's face. As the insane former Emperor tears and rips into the tender flesh of the man's face, millions of nanites flow from his mouth and directly into Gren's bloodstream. Within seconds the microscopic machines have acted on the Rebel's central nervous system and paralysed him completely. He cannot even blink.

Geki pulls back, his mouth mired with chunks of flesh and slick blood, and spits Gren's nose on the floor of the dusty cantina.*

'Don't want you trying to pull that little toy out or, Force forbid, trying to end your miserable life too soon.'

*With considerable effort Geki pulls himself to his feet, agony blossoming in the ravaged flesh and bone of his knee and shoulder. Reaching down and grabbing the Rebel's lapels with one hand, Geki limps to the door, dragging Gren behind him.*

'You may recover in time to save yourself. You may not. In truth, I hope that you do. You look so pretty with your new face.'

*Grunting with the effort, Geki slings the man into a battered old speeder and locks the steering column so that it will not divert course.*

'Have fun.'

*Geki guns the engine to life and slaps the rear of the vehicle. With a high whine the speeder jolts forward and towards the desert wastes, carrying its prone occupant to agony and death.

Geki turns and staggers back to the cantina.*

Geki1.jpg

Seeing the carnage that has been wrought in less than 2 hours time, Mer thinks to himself, "These people love violence. I just might like it here. But I do wonder where that agent is...."

Jason walked into the dimly lit bar. A haze of smoke and other substances clouded the area. Whores and the like winked at him as he passed them. Jason paid no mind to them, he was here on strictly buisness. The smuggler needed a job badly. His purse was light and his stomach empty. Jason took a seat at the counter, and gained a bartender glance from the bartender

"Jason m'boy 'aven't seen you in dez parts in awhile. Whatcha wan? The useual?"

Jason nodded and a glass of hard liquor slid down the table. Jason caught it and took a swig. The liquor burned at first then settle in his empty stomach. As Jason was about to take another swig he heard a low buzzing in his ear. The buzzing indicated a comm was waiting on his ship, this could be his chance to join the Allience.

Jason stood up and slammed some credits on the table. He gave a nod to the bartender, and recieved a nod also. Jason walked out of the bar, enjoying the smell of fresher air. Jason moved over to his ship and spoke one word. "Veritas." The hatch lifted and Jason stepped in.

Another buzzing could be heard. Jason hit a button and a robotic voice was heard. "Report to Gala." Jason nodded. The smuggler jumped into his cockpit and slammed his thrusters forward. As the Posion Fox lifted off, Jason punched in the cooridinents and was off.

Jason_Mortar2.jpg