Mos Eisley - Tatooine

Tarrian Skywalker

(OOC: Sorry about that, I wasn't planning on fighting with him, I needed a reason to get off the planet and out of that Cantina, as if I was in trouble, but thanks for the detonator, it gives me an advantage to get out of there.)

Cypher heard the click of the detonator and thought to himself, "Shit..." He did a sideways flip away from the other side of the bar, so as to avoid any bedris from the blast radius.

He then rolled back by the doorway and slid out under the cover of the commotion, all the noise making it easier for him to identify where everything and everyone is.

Damn...that must have been a mercenary. I gotta get out of here.

Cypher ran down the street, knowing that if he got in the way of a mercenary, there would be hell to pay later. He heard the familiar sound of engines just ahead near the shipping hangars, knowing that there were a few of the supply ships about to take off for return-base trips.

Cypher ran full tilt past a noisy group of humans who sounded slurred in speech and reeked of liqour. He ran until he was sure he was near the main gate entrance where two guards usually stood. He heard footsteps as the guards came out of the small alcoves at each side of the entrance and heard the click of the rifles lock. He leapt up and did a sideways drop kick to the chest of the guard who came out to his left.

Cypher then back-flipped off, landing on the dirt ground and heard the second come up and the rush of air from the swing of his rifle butt and Cypher did a heel spin elbow-strike to the rib cage of the second guard, knocking the wind from him and causing him to go unconcious.

He then continued on at a full-pace run and heard one of the ships coming out of the hangars. He ran until he heard the swish of the slow-moving craft above him and he jumped grabbing for anything he could and caught a hydraulic line that lead to an emergency exit port. As the ship lifted, he struggled to open the door the hydraulic controls held shut. He felt around until he finally found the switch and hit it hard, opening the door outward.

He now was hanging off the edge of the door and lifted himself up and inside. He then reached out hitting the switch and brought his arm back in just before it closed. He heard fotsteps running down the aisle between the empty case holders and Cypher focused, listening to the metallic thuds around him and rolled to one side behind an empty crate.

He leaned against it, only now breathing heavily. He held his breath once again as the traders walked past and he could hear them chat about the mysterious door opening. He waited there and overheard them say, "We'll stop for maintenance elsewhere." Another responded, 'But where will we do that?" He then heard the only thing that really could make him smile at this point. "We'll make a rendezvous stop at Coruscant on the way."

Cypher let his breath out and then heard the clunk of the hatch to the cockpit opening farther up the hull. "Set coordinates to Coruscant, we need maintenance and besides they need supplies too, so tell Unit #2182 that we'll take care of them for now." He could hear the familiar charge for hyperspace. Strange...he never knew a trade ship that could get out of atmosphere of the planet that fast, but then again he never has been on a ship before that ever left the planet. He felt the familiar pull of the force behind the thrusters as they hit hyperspace speed.

Kenshi.gif

(2)

The annoyance of a man that had sought to beset the Kaleesh for a moment, drawing between himself and his foe, now quickly ebbed out of the cantina in a hasty retreat as soon as his senses came about him. Perhaps the man was more intelligent that perceptions would grant him, for a needless death such as that would've served nothing. A trace of power and confidence such as that found upon the man that left the cantina was not something found on a coward, so it wasn't fear that led him away from the action. It was the realization and knowledge that it was not his fight, that he had other things ahead of him rather than to stand up to a ruthless reaper of souls who had wreaked an immeasurable amount of havoc in the establishment.

A unworldly glaze possessed the elliptical golden spheres of glowing intensity in the eye sockets of the warrior, the rush of battle coming over him and drenching him in a will to complete any task with any cost that could be paid through the blood and sweat of the combatants. The senses heightened to an impossible tier of awareness, as though the bounty hunter were actually a part of the cantina, eyes scavenging around and every feeling that everything around him experienced was done so through him.

JPG.jpg

Blast, I knew that there was a reason that I should have stayed and trained the new recruits!

Jacen saw the grenade fly straight towards him. Without conscious thought, Jacen dove out of the temporary cover of the bar, to find the Kaleesh aiming at his head wiht a sonic blaster.

Jacen used the momentum of the dive to come up on his feet, just in time to dive for the nearest table. That grenade had nearly cost him his life, now he was back where he started.

Jacen pulled out the repeating blaster that was on his back in time to get a few quick shots off at his opponent. They went wide to the left. That gave Jacen just enough time to gather his thoughts for the second assult of his opponents sonic blaster.

Jacen saw his opportunity. He aimed at the ceiling a few meters away from himself. He blasted the crap out of it. It came crashing to the floor with a roar. It gave his the proper cover. He jumped behind its relative safety and pulled out his DL-44. Setting it to the highest setting. He started blasting anything that might distract his opponent. If he could get enough distraction, he might be able to pull this off. The drink dispenser blew it's top off, while the table behind the Kaleesh blew into splinters. Jacen leaned his back up against the make-shift bunker, preparing himself for the real task.

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

((3. Good duel man and Good luck.))

This was not a battle. A battle was fought between two fierce combatants that engaged in an epic struggle of life and death to attempt and defy the judgments of fate or prove it correct to whatever ends necessary so that breath could still be maintained and that the victor's heart would still beat. Yet the man that fought against Kishreel, this veteran of war, was no warrior with skills that outmatched him. Rather, he was a blatant coward who found himself running for cover and hiding, afraid to look through the barrel of his gun into the face of the bounty hunter and instead opting to shoot everywhere but at his assailant.

Fool”¦I almost wish he'd just shoot at me so it would be a challenge.

Indeed it was not battle. It was a mere slaughter, an exercise to shake any apparent rust that might've manifested itself on the form of the Kaleesh. Yet again the man stood erect, viewing the chaos of random, meaningless distraction bursting and surging at various different points. Ale poured itself into reflective puddles on the ground, many different drinks landing to the ground and drenching the floor and items they met with the intoxicating aroma of alcohol. Kishreel had traveled and had held within his nostrils the various different pleasantries that such drinks could have, although many would disagree with his sense of smell and would find them repulsing. Then again, the bounty hunter had found many thing pleasant that others wouldn't either, like a well deserved prey falling to a worthy hunter.

One of the sonic pistols was placed back in it's holster, the other still shooting to show suppressive fire. The way he had been shooting his sonic pistols, leaving small gaps equivalent to the pauses that were naturally left when there was only one pistol firing, the changing rate of fire didn't give away anything at all and it would still appear as though the same amount of sonic energy was flinging itself at the criminal. The move required a necessary amount of tact, an amount that Kishreel easily not only passed, but exceeded.

JPG.jpg

((Sorry for the time wait in this post. Been really busy OOC and haven't gotten around to it))

Chaos and destruction enveloped the cantina as the man burst into a oblivion, all signs of the life of Jacen Onnd being oblitterated into non-existence as the detpack exploded. The very essence of life that had once flow through the man in a tremendous fashion of fearful retreat now fell to the flames as it charred the heart of Kishreel Dune even further to a colder, more deadly a percise presence than ever before. A wave of stimulance passed through his body, bouncing every nerve and shaking them to the point where he felt so exhilerated that it was unbelievable.

The heat washed over him, bathing him in a remarkable radiance that allowed him to bask in what measure of glory could be extracted from that moment. The lawless order of smugglers and criminals would bring him no retribution, for they're presences would've surely dispersed at the signs of destruction to which they were unaccustomed too on such a large, local scale. The measure of idiocy was far too incredibly for the bounty hunter's tolerance to sustain him for too much longer, so he would have to leave this forsaken place as soon as possible to rid himself from such filth.

The man walked against the slight wind that picked up stray grains of sand over the outer surface of the planet, carrying themselves on empty collision courses towards any object to which they could commit their own form of inanimiate kamikaze. Such clothes that Kishreel wore fluttered about, changing color slightly as the particles picked up their hue and lashed the color out upon his clothing. Now, through this small resistence, he made his way through the streets and back to where his ship lay in wait for him.

These citizens shall hear no more of me, and I shall be glad to be rid of thier hollow presence. They have no clue as to exactly what has happened here...

As Kishreel boarded his ship and looked to the dusty blue sky above him, he couldn't help but blink his bright golden eyes at the intensity of the sun. In that brief instant when one is nicitating, that passing void of darkness that comes and leaves one's vision in an almost immeasurably small instant, there was something else that graced that brief calico blackness. Somehow, on that forsaken desert of a planet from which he began to acsend from, he had seen the face of Jacen just before he breathed his last. The feeling was an odd one, and just as quickly as it had come, it had left him the moment his vision returned. However, that sight stayed within his mind and refused to leave there, embedding itself within his remembrance.

As the ship left the atmosphere and began to become another speck in the dark void of space, the cold rush of exquisite beauty that filled some when they stared upon the many systems and planets of the galaxy found itself absent in this moment. All senses had dulled besides his touch, for he felt everything all at once as though hearing, smell, and the others had all abandoned him in favor of diverting their efforts toward this singular feeling that coursed through him now. It was indescribible, yet pleasant none the less as he found a smile planting itself firmly on his face. There was nothing that could compare to what he felt, and his mind struggled for a word to categorize such a feeling.

I feel... alive...

JPG.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A Torrent Starfighter emerged from deep space. The large hybrid piloting the ship smiled at his excellent detective skills. He'd found an advertisement on the Holonet connected to what he was searching for. A job with the Empire seemed like good first step toward achieving his goals. He landed, and entered Mos Eisley. Several of the patrons rolled their eyes at his entry. Lobo had grown up on Tatooine, and was known for causing a great deal of trouble. He walked up to the front and yelled across the Cantina,

"Hey, listen up. I saw an ad that said if I wanted to join the Empire to come here. I don't have all day, so a recruiter better come forward quick."

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

I don't have all day, so a recruiter better come forward quick...

Amaru Vos, relaxing at the bar with a scantily clad Twi'lek dancer on either side of him, turns to face the noisy creature that had just entered the cantina and disturbed the relative calm of the afternoon. After a brief moment, the youth dismisses the two beautiful aliens with a slight wave of his left hand, and then, leaning against the bar, continues to size up Lobo. After another brief moment, Vos shakes his head and begins to chuckle to himself.

"You know, I could have sworn they had a rule in here about beasts having to be kept on, well, a leash of some sort."

Vos smirks as his hand casually falls to his side, right next to the blaster pistol strapped to his leg...

Hale Akturus. Rane Scando. Ob Ordeena. The Leader. Makaveli. Darth Havoc.

God.

From the far end of the bar rose a large block. The block was black, dark, and gave off a feeling of pain and destruction. The greatest organized crime boss of the Galaxy lay dormant within that block. As it rose three small beings clamoured out and began to press the keys of the computer on the side of the block...

25 mins later...

The block broke apart quickly and just as quickly Wyhl the Hutt was licking his lips and laughing. Very much alive and very much ready to kill. He awaited his friends and minions with three Bothan Bodyguards at his side.

whyl2.jpg

A rather jittery looking man was seen breaching through the front gate, constantly shifting eyes darting across his face. Tall, lanky by the looks, even with a loose fitting tanned jacket that covered most his front and lower legs. After taking a few extra cautious steps inside the cantina, it seemed his nervous expression was cut loose somehow, perhaps a sense of seclusion or safety coming over him when within the crowd, making it harder to being single-handedly pointed out.

Long white fingers, adorned with a couple mismatched rings of different shapes and sizes, flipped up the high angled collar, sauntering towards the front of the bar with a bit of loose series of steps.

Interesting crowd, tonight.. Usuals, and the unusuals..

There was a shady figure seen in the back, unsure exactly what to take of it at first, before idly shrugging the thought and settling down infront of the bar. As the bar tender was about to serve his drink, an immense burly looking man barged in, demanding some service with 'the Empire.' Even his voice caused ripples in the drink to form, loud and distempered as it was.

Geesh.. A bit louder, buddy. I think I still have some feeling left in my right ear.

The smuggler's thoughts were held inside, but he did take a very incriminating look back towards him. He didn't much care for trouble, especially when it could be best avoided. Sipping his drink slowly, the man sat idly, flipping a coin in one hand, while intentively listening in on what was conversed between the two suspious looking gents infront and behind the bar..

Lobo growled at the man, turning his dark red eyes toward Amaru. Lobo walked toward Amaru, taking a quick swig of another patron's ale as he neared the man. He stopped, his hands slipped to the extremely large hammer that lay across his back. He pulled the massive hammer, hefting it impressively with one hand as he stopped in front of Amaru.

"Look little man, I sure hope you were talking about that ugly wookiee over there. I'm still recovering from the whooping I put on a Sith this morning, but I've got enough energy to put you in your place. You may not be aware, but your talkin to Lobo, officially the greatest bounty hunter in this galaxy. I really hope a mere human would know better than to challenge a more evolved species."

Lobo held his free hand up to his own neck.

"Besides, you have to be this high to challenge the Lobo. I'm afraid your too short."

The hybrid's handsome face was now inches from Amaru's.

Lobo's name is Khundian for "He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

The Hutt continued to laugh as he saw what was going on around him. The laugh quickly died however as his hover pod began moving for the door.

All those looking to work for the Hutts follow me.

The Hutt moved a bit more quickly now as he made his way to the newly built Palace.

whyl2.jpg

"Greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy, you say? If that was true, pal, your name would be Rane Scando, not Lobo."

Still smirking, Amaru Vos reaches for his drink with his free hand. His eyes locked on the giant beast standing but a few inches before him, Vos downs the glass's amber-colored contents. As the burly bartender and a few of the cantina's patrons look on, the youth spits his drink into Lobo's face. As the splattering of amber-colored liquid hits, Vos knees the giant beast in the crotch, and then ducks away. Now standing a few feet away from Lobo, Vos draws his blaster pistol with his right hand, and grabs the leg of a barstool with his left...

"Quick, aren't I?"

God.

The Anu landed outside the Cantina. This was a place Angel would rarely go to, but today he had to. Angel walked in. He glanced at his right. Two men were fighting. A huge man, and a man who decided to pick a fight with him. It seemed the smaller man was wining. Angel continued to head to the counter. Another man was sitting there. Angel ignored him. This man looked like the slime of the planet.

Angel ordered a drink. As the bar tender brang his drink, Angel grabbed his arm. "Listen I'd rather not be here,but I need money. I want you to point to this Wyhl the Hutt. If not I'll smear your brain accross this counter. Don't think I won't." Angel drew his blaster. It hummed as the blast charged. Angel was itching to kill something. It'd been awhile since he pulled the trigger.

The man complied and raised a hand and pointed at a slimmy creature slithering away. Angel grinned under his mask. Slammed the glass on the side of the bar tenders head. Now Angel's gloved wand was smeared with blood. He turned and headed after the Hutt.

Hail Hutts! Gubernatio of maioribus assassins.

vendetta.jpg

Lobo's eyes crossed in agony. He propped himself on his hammer for support.

"You Ewok-hugging little . . ."

The words barely came out as he recovered from the low blow. He stumbled for a while as some of the patrons laughed. Lobo finally managed to get his head together. His eyes narrowed at Amaru. Then the hybrid started to laugh as well. His obnoxious chuckling echoed through the Cantina silencing all who were present.

"Yes, that was hilarious. But I want everyone to listen up. This two-bit human thinks he can beat Lobo. He thinks some guy named Ryan Lando is better at bounty hunting than me. I just want you all to remember this event, because few people get to see the Lobo in action and live to tell about it. And don't think I forgot who laughed, you guys are next."

With little warning, Lobo grabbed a heavy table with one hand, easily hefting its weight and putting it between himself and Amaru. Lobo activated his comlink as he ran forward with animal-like speed, the face of the table blocking Amaru's blaster shots. Lobo tossed the table aside at the last second, as he was now quite close to the man. A speedy swing from his hammer knocked Amaru's blaster across the bar. The blow had hit the weapon directly, barely avoiding Amaru's fingers. Lobo was now inches away from Amaru.

"Your turn little man. And I wouldn't recommend using that stool. That wouldn't put a dent in me."

The youth's eyes widen in surprise as his trusty blaster pistol is knocked away. Gulping, Amaru Vos takes a few steps backwards, and then drops the barstool. Eyes still wide, the youth slowly raises his hands.

"Obviously some sort of mistake, ugh... I was talking about that Wookiee in the corner there, ugh... I'm sorry I accidentally coughed my drink up on you, pal ”“ got a horrible stomach ache, I do..."

His hands in the air, Vos grins sheepishly. A few tense seconds pass before a crashing noise sounds behind Lobo ”“ one of the patrons that had laughed at the giant beast had tripped while trying to escape the cantina quietly in order to avoid punishment. Taking advantage of the momentary distraction, Vos once again kicks Lobo between the legs. With a look of delight cast across his features, the youth follows through with a right hook to Lobo's chin.

Vos then takes a step back and screams:

"You bloody monster! Twenty thousand credits to the first man who shoots this piece of worm-ridden filth!"

God.

Angel stopped dead in his tracks. He just heard the mention of credits. Angel walked behind the keeled over Lobo. "So kid your offering that many credits for this beasts head on a platter. I'll take your offer." Angel drew one of his knifes. He stabbed and drove the blade down Lobo's back. Blood smearing all over the place. Then Angel thrust a frag Grenade, deep into his back. Out of reach of any hand that tried to pull it out. This beast's death was Eminent. "Lobo my dear friend you'll go out with a bang. No pun intended." Angel stepped back again. The LED light blinking as the grenade ticked away till it exploded. 5, 4.... Angel waited as Lobo's life ticked away silently.

vendetta.jpg

OOC: Lobo where's armor my friend, it's on his char sheet.

IC: The knife and grenade buried themselves into the cortosis layer of Lobo's armor, but there was no way they could penetrate the powerful frame beneath. Lobo's strength allowed him to carry armor much heavier than a normal creature. The hybrid took a moment to wipe the blood from his chin after another cheap shot from Amaru. He didn't realize at first there was a grenade on his back until the other patron taunted him.

Is it just me, or does everyone in this place have a death wish?

Lobo quickly unclasped his back plate and threw into the corner of the Cantina. The explosion shook the building, sending most of the people outside and killing a hapless Gungan. Lobo turned to this new aggressor.

"I can't believe you just tried to kill me! Zippy over there was just being annoying, but you actually threatened me. I admire your courage, but I can't reward stupitidy. That's gonna cost you."

By now, Lobo's previous comlink to his ship had summoned a little surprise. His ASN-121 assassin droid was hovering just outside one of the windows. The ball-shaped machine fired two quick well placed shots into Angel's knees. Lobo ran forward swinging his hammer into the man's ribs. With a sickening crack, Angel flew back behind the bar shattering many different types of expensive liquor.

"Oh boy, I hope you can pay for that."

Without a word, Amaru Vos creeps over to where a solitary Jawa was standing in the corner, shaking with fear, tiny hands clutched about a tall glass of something cold. His eyes narrowed in disgust, Vos bonks the Jawa on the head with a clenched fist ”“ as if by magic, the youth's blaster pistol falls free from within the folds of the Jawa's filthy robes. Picking up his trusty weapon, Vos curses at the Jawa in an alien language, and then turns away ”“ not without appropriating the Jawa's drink first, of course.

"I am so not paying for damages!"

Vos quickly crosses the cantina, and without as much as a glance in Lobo's direction, jumps up onto the bar. The youth grins as he sees Angel Tiberias damn near passed out behind the bar. His eyes sparkling, Vos kicks a few bottles of strong Outer Rim liquor that were sitting on the bar ”“ the bottles crash down onto Tiberias.

"Drinks are on him!"

With a laugh, Vos points his blaster pistol at Tiberias and squeezes the trigger...

Shot one hits Tiberias in his right hand.

Shot two hits his left, and ignites the liquor that was covering him.

Vos then jumps down from the bar and bows before what was left of the obviously frightened crowd. Before turning to face Lobo, Vos scoops up a bottle of amber-colored liquid off the floor. The youth smells the bottle, and then turns to face the giant beast with a sheepish grin cast over his features.

"I don't know about you, but I could use a drink..."

God.

((Occ: hey Amaru. I was told just to escape instead of killing lobo. Your gunna have to edit your post a bit.))

IC: Angel felt the pain of the fire on his body. He rolled over and broke a water pipe. Spraying his already blood soaked body with water. Once the fire was out he pulled himself up. Lobo and the boy were at it again. Angel reached into his pocket. This next move was the only thing he had left. He pulled out two more grenades. Well this better work or I'm screwed.

Angel tossed the grenades and made a weak but successful atempt to escape. The grenades exploded as Angel got through the door. Angel then got in his ship. A med droid and pilot froid were waiting. Angel issued his commands. The pilot droid was to set a beeline corse home, and the Med droid had to take care of Angel.

The last thing Angel remembered was being on a cold metal table, and the humm of The Anu's thrusters.

Edited by Guest

vendetta.jpg

A few minutes pass before Amaru Vos climbs out from underneath a booth in the corner. With a sigh, the youth brushes some dirt off of his shoulder, and then glances warily over at Lobo. It was then that Vos noticed that his personal communicator was blinking. His mouth twisting into a smirk, Vos strides over to Lobo.

"How would you like to put all this unpleasantness behind us, and go rob the richest slug on Tatooine?"

As the question lingers in the air, Vos makes a mental note to kill Angel Tiberias.

God.

Lobo cuffed the man in the side of the head.

"Are you out of your mind boy? I ought to kill you right now."

However, Lobo had to admit Amaru had courage and could have bested the hybrid if Angel hadn't interfered. Either way, it was clear Lobo had nearly gotten himself killed before he even found the recruiter he was waiting for. He wasn't exactly sure what these Imperials were going to be like and he could get into serious trouble. He could use someone with enough bravery to be useful, but dumb enough to not make Lobo look bad. Amaru seemed to fit that bill.

"But I'm not completely heartless."

Lobo plopped down at one of the few remaining tables. He picked up a bottle and poured the two men a drink.

"I'll tell you what. I'm hooking up with the Empire as a start to a plan I'm working out."

He handed the man a datapad.

"So I could use a partner and your the only guy I see around here. You did attack that freak back there for me, and that should count for something I guess. You've got a lot to learn and maybe I can help. What do you say?"

A dark figure blew into town with the latest dust storm. He had seemingly just walked in from the Dune Sea out of nowhere. He quickly and quietly moved through the streets of Mos Eisly towards on of the Cantinas. He was in search of new recruits, with this place being one of the more backwatery planets he figured it was a good place to start. With a final glance behind him he entered the bar.

With the aid of the force no one really noticed him enter and even if they did there was nothing off centering or strange about him. Moving across the room he sat down at the bar and waited for one of the bar tenders to move over towards him. It took long enough, but finally an aged human walked over after cleaning up a bit of a mess. Seemed their had been a fight in here recently.

"Give me som'in that glows."

Trowa watched as the man poured him a drink of a greenish liquid. He was curious if it was safe for humans to drink, but at the same time didn't really care. Nothing could beat his liver, considering it was bio-mechanical. He sipped at the drink, enjoying the fruity tang it left in his mouth. His emerald eyes scanned the room for potential victims, and potential recruits.

Carnage.jpg

A desolate figure entered the harsh dunes of Tatooine, streaking over the granular hills of sand with the despondent hum of the engines gauging the atmospheric settings for the smoothest possible ride. The metal of the T-84 Star-wing gleamed in the harsh sun of the planet, a glare penetrating the grey hue and shining magnificently upon it and created a glint in the mind of the ambivalent pilot. At the controls, fingers slowly moving to narrowly guide the ship down its invisible path toward the intended destination, was Ulos Rolan.

Why”¦

The thought had pushed itself to the forefront of his mind, disposing of all preconceived knowledge such as where he would land or why he was going where he was. There was only one thing left”¦ the retreat signaled by an incompetent leader urging all jedi to fall in line and head directly to Helix Station. This was the one fallacy of the jedi, an epic failure which riddled the infrastructure of the order and desecrated the ideals which he had held dear to his heart.

Why would the guardians of peace call a retreat when there was still fighting to be had? Ulos would've gladly given his life and slipped into the welcoming waves of the force rather than turn coat like a coward. It was all”¦ foreign to him”¦ as though he were fumbling to find words to describe is obvious discontent with the entire ordeal. He had gone into battle expecting a battle and left to an order that he would be exiled if he didn't respond immediately like a servile pet to Tristan Stellar.

Not even knowing the man, there was a disrespect for him apparent on the man's tongue as it silently professed the stranger's name with disgrace. To threaten exile over such a meaningless thing nearly tempted Ulos to not only directly disobey the order, yet head on to the battle which Stellar obviously trying to prevent. No”¦ instead he had opted for something possessing a bit less finality than assisted suicide, but not too lacking in the department of self mutilation either. Until that day he landed at the Temple on Coruscant, Ulos hadn't dreamt of touching a lick of alcohol. However, the circumstances called for an amendment for that line of thought and he found himself hopping out of the opening canopy with a parched throat craving the firewater that could be found on the planet.

Walking in a slumped posture, letting the robes fall to the ground as his head hung slightly lower to the ground than it had even hung before, the knight walked into the establishment which of the Mos Eisley Cantina. Amid the surroundings were the usual banter of scum filling the air in an empty cacophony of stupidity that had suddenly become somewhat of an annoyance to him. Never before had such minor agitation struck his discontent before, yet this was no ordinary time”¦ It reminded him of home, back when he was an enforcer for an employer of questionable legality.

No, you're a jedi, the order is your home.

Shut up and let me get my drink on.

Although the words were not exactly an intellectually respectable refute to his thought, it would suffice as he took a seat at the bar. Looking into the bartender's eyes and whispering barely audible instructions, he watched as the man got up and began to fetch what he had needed. It was then, through his stray vision, he saw a familiar figure”¦ approaching him cautiously, he readied himself to speak. However, the last time the two met was an inimical situation at best, mostly spawned from the rivalry of Darex and the being. Yet even then he had used the force to prepare himself, and now he felt as though the very light side he had dedicated himself to had become suppressed and withered, not suffocating his character entirely at least.

24m7slk.jpg

Trowa had been nursing the same drink for some time, feeling the effects of his first few drinks already. He hadn't bothered to turn to face the man that walked into the Bar. He stood out like a beacon, one all to familiar to him. He had only seen the boy once, back on Dagobah when he had come a hairs width from brutally slaughtering everyone on that planet before taking his own life.

It was quite the curiosity that he would approach him now, in this establishment. This wasn't a planet he thought Jedi watched over and even if it was, why would one be in a bar. Of course, sensing a Master of the Dark side might call upon some of the more daring Jedi, which was to be expected. Either way, he was not in the mood for an fight at the moment. Downing his drink he turned to face the man, letting his cloak slip down to reveal his olive shaded face and sparkling emerald eyes.

"Fancy seeing you here. You know, first time I met Shy she was alone in a Cantina too." Trowa nodded his head towards the seat next to him as he continued. "What brings you out to these parts, its obvious to all but the most blind something's got you down."

Trowa turned on his seat, motioning the bar tender over. A few whispered words slipped out of his mouth before he stood up and moved across the bar. It would be better for the two to talk without having everyone in the bar listening in, the back wall would suit them nicely. A few seconds after the pair sat down a young looking Twi'lek waitress brought over a pitcher of Ale and four shots of firewater.

"Whadda you say? Drink with me?"

With any luck he could get this boy to help him, he looked to be in a vulnerable way. The way he liked all of his Jedi. His own appearnce had changed drasticly since the young one had last seen him, his skin changing from the pale dead grey to its, now lively, tan. His hair lighting slightly from its pitch black to a brown shade. He had returned to normal, even his arms were normal rather then the odd green with a plant like texture they had been.

Carnage.jpg

Ulos had meandered down to the back seats of the cantina, following the man with heavy footsteps down to the more private setting. A shade enveloped him as he became lost in the distinct darkness for a second between the abrupt transition of blackness to the scarce lighting which shown in the booth. The establishment had taken a somewhat darker tone he'd noticed since a battle had taken place here, whispers around the bar indicating the unknown names of Onnd and Dune about the place.

Shrugging the names off he found his eyes straying downward from their desired location, sequacious to the intoxicating nature of the twi'lek whom approached them with her obviously scanty attire. For the first moments since becoming a knight he found a flicker of lust kindling inside his soul, to which heralded the entrance of a quick shiver running up and down the line of his spine. Optical spheres quickly found rest in the cushion of the seating, holding any discretion that could possibly be manage to stay as far away from the sight of the woman.

I'm already at a table with a murderer, facing exile, I should be able to stare at whatever I damn well please.

The azure lekku receded back into the neon illumination of the signs which adorned the walls of the cantina, disappearing from his sight which now turned toward the pitcher which had been laid in front of the pair. Within it, he didn't stare at the highly diluted crap he'd receive in the courts of petty low-lifes trying to front as major players in a game, but experience had taught him that quality could be found in the most common cantinas such as this one. However, he didn't even stare at the inevitable solution to his seemingly unquenchable thirst. Ulos Rolan gazed at a way out.

Taking the pitcher in one hand and skillfully pouring two shot glasses with an experienced hand that accomplished the meager task with nearly mechanical proficiency, Ulos looked deep into the glass. Inside was the thickened alcohol of an ale, the heavy aroma floating through his nostrils as he savored the intricate smells which he adored so. It was like times where he'd sit alone and drink some random beer too fast to read the producer, only surely the ale would give him far more satisfaction than could ever be derived from the light liquor he indulged in on those late nights. It was when he felt as despondent as he felt now that he would believe that the higher proof of the drink, the better it was.

Now he let the flame pour down his throat in correlation to the same action being taken by his counterpart, each downing the drinks with only a simple nod from Ulos as acceptance to the proposal. Feeling the somewhat bitter taste in his mouth, he savored it for just a quick second before letting it crawl down his throat. It was refreshing to say the least, inhibitions casting themselves to the wayside as he slipped out of the traditional jedi role into a more relaxed and comfortable one.

24m7slk.jpg

Trowa sat quietly within the booth, observing his companion. He could feel the emotions practicly oozing out of him by now. Emotions that betray the order as he understood it. Surely A Jedi was not allowed to take on feelings of lust, for that could lead to the dark side as they said. He didn't bother looking up at the waitress, not really caring what she looked like. Women of any species were nothing but trouble it seemed. At least he had found one that was the kind of trouble he liked.

He lifted up the glass of dark liquid, gazing deep into it and watching the light bounce off of its surface. The time he had been thrown out of the Last Call came to mind, that was the last time he had been so trashed he could barely function. Cursing the droid because he didn't get a free meal and drinks, the reason it should have been free slipping his mind.

Things had been so simple back then. He had been a man out to quench his thirst for revenge in any way possible. He had thought out so many plans, schemes, plotting against every faction known to the galaxy. How he had desired to see everyone and everything fall into a state of Chaos, all just so the galaxy could feel as he had felt back then. He had taken out entire ships of people in his quest, ruthlessly murdered friend and foe along the way. How he had chanced upon Shy was beyond him, but that was the single defining moment of his new life.

He blinked twice then down the drink, the liquid fire dwelling in his mouth for a few seconds before burning its course down his throat and into the depths of his gut. He shook his head slightly, the effects of previous drinks wearing into him slightly, the shot pushing their effects towards the surface more and more by the second. Trowa looked down at the table, wanting something to entertain him, and raised his hand up. Slowly the shadows rose up into the form of a young man and woman, standing six inches tall. The pair began to waltz across the surface of the table for his amusement.

"Personally, I wouldn't mind getting wasted out of my mind and tripped up on my drugs then I could ever find. Though I am also here to recruit, I looking for workers. I've got some plans in the works including a bit of smuggling and big time drug dealing. " He paused, watching as the dance was finished up, a slight smile coming across his face. "I'd like to say I've mastered my emotions, but that is truly an impossible task...at least for me. I've done to much, been through too much, I have too much to care about to have complete and unbreakable control over such things."

Trowa shook his head, unsure of why he had just spoken to a Jedi, of all people, about his plans for business. Perhaps the boy would prove useful though. He seemed quite unhappy with the current status of the Jedi. It was to be expected though, they were inefficient and without a proper leader. Maybe they would raise back up from the ashes a phoniex would, but most likely they would be hunted to extinction by the Empire and Sith. Pouring himself another shot, the ex-Sith looked up.

"I usually tend to stray away from such mediocre things as the galaxy as a whole, being I am more important then it, but yes I can understand where you are coming from. If you are...interested I could provide you with work...and perhaps a bit of something to help you unwind."

Carnage.jpg