Mos Eisley - Tatooine

Tarrian Skywalker

"I assume Geki is involved in higher matters, involving recent allies."

Trith left out the fact that she had been forcibly ejected from the planet of Foy, that they had attempted to kill her, and she had reason to suspect that the empire had decided to go on without SEED.

"Geki will probably be along soon enough."

Trith.jpg

Trith flipped her cloak as she nodded to the agent that had brought her ship, dismissing him. She scaled the side of the craft and dropped into the TIE-Advanced and took the system off standby. She sealed the hatch behind her and activated the customised life-support systems. The ship was in good running order, much the same as the day she had left it. She took the craft off the sandy planet and into space. There she commed Altyr 5, through an untrackable frequency, of course.

Trith.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Trowa walked in and took a seat at the bar.

"Would you like a drink?" the bartender barly glanced his way saying this,

"No, I'm okay."

Trowa decided to sit around here for a bit see if he could find a job. Nothing could be all that worse then his prevous one of course.

Carnage.jpg

Faust walks into the Mos Eisley cantina, face and bearing hidden under a white cloak and hood. Trailing behind him is a child of about eight years old, now carrying a small blaster and with a serious look in his eyes. Behind them are a trio of glum looking slaves, each with an electronic collar around their neck- all recently purchased after Faust's arrival on Tatooine.

Acting like a sultan, Faust orders a glass of milk for the boy and commands the slaves to kneel down in a corner and wait. Taking a seat in the back of the Cantina, he sends out a comm to one of his business associates, then slowly finishes a Corellian brandy which he ordered for himself, taking time to appreciate the texture, taste, and smootheness of the drink. He had time to kill while Joshua was given his own killing time.

He wondered who his apprentice was conducting the torture of that Twi'lek and if he was vicious enough to meet Faust's high standards. Oh well, time would show him the answer soon enough. In the mean time, he had his own plans and acts of vengence to conduct.

Slipping out of the Cantina with his entourage, he walks past the counter, dropping the bartender a small datacube- highly encrypted and delicate in nature.

For delivery to Governor Geki from his most loyal retainer.

That done, he exits back into the streets of Mos Eisley, enduring the blistering suns of Tatooine.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

*A cloaked man entered the cantina, taking a seat at Trowa's table, he spoke in a quiet, het sharp voice. There is no way anyone could hear it, save the two of them.*

"I hear there is oppertunity for gainful employment at Ilum, If you hurry."

*The man winked, rose and was gone from the seedy establishment.*

Trith.jpg

Trowa rose from the table and exited the bar quickly and quitly.

He headed down to the docks.

"Is this what I have been waiting for? A decent job that perhaps.

Trowa aproached the docks. He didn't think he should take a transport this time he would need to aquire a ship. He walked down the line until he found a nice little A-wing. He slipped into the area unnoticed. THis may have not been the best of ships but it was still a ship.

The pilot must have been getting ready for take-off because the ship was nearly fully preped.

"What kind of idiot leaves his ship alone and half way ready for take off at that. These kind of idiots are the ones that should be shot.

He finshed preping the ship and took off punched in the quradanents and made the first jump for Ilum.

Carnage.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The Anmad lands with a his athe docks. Jak heads to the local bar before heading to the Jedi Dojo.

As Jak enters he takes a seat in a dark cornor. THe waitress comes over to him.

"Give me your hardest stuff."

Jak waits awhile and gets his drink. He chugs it down puts a scowel on, and leaves. As he's entering his ship he sees a man running by. Jak ignors it and takes of.

vendetta2.jpg

Father and Mentor To Angel Tiberias

• 3 weeks later...

A huge wookie walks into the cantina.

"Grrrrooooowwwwwllllllll!"

It changes into a Human.

"That means I'm taking over. Any objections?"

It changes to his natural form.

"Grantharmliwash qwurliuptyux zwerpturn khazhatshton."

As Florn leaves, he appoints his good friend, Kraaaaakyyyyyyzzzuuuuul Mmmmmmmmaaaallllliii (NPC) to run the place while he's gone

*Geki enters the bar. SEED personnel have left the deluded individual who currently thinks himself the owner of the SEED-sponsored cantina.

He walks over to the individual, his hood obscuring his features.*

'Hello. I believe you wish to challenge ownership of this bar?'

*Geki's cybernetic arm shoots out from his robes and grasps the hapless individual by the throat.*

'Mind if we settle this out of court?'

*Geki walks into the back room with the interloper, and he hurts him, badly, over a number of hours. When he has finished, he crucifies the intruder outside the bar, upside down. The creature is still alive and moaning in pain, blood streaming up its face.

Geki returns to the bar and takes a drink.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

After landing the ship and turning off the engine, the hooded figure emerged from the exit. Walking down the ramp, a drunk tried to walk up into the ship. Shoving the indivual back down, she used the remote to lift the ramp. The drunk didn't like such rough handling, so he got violent.

Aero didn't want to waste time, so she pulled out her combat knives and quickly thrusted one into his stomache. With him in intense pain, she swiped her blade, taking off his head.

Sighing she dropped the body, then searched for any valuables, finding only trinkets, she shoved them in a small pouch on her belt and continued into the bar.

As Aero scanned the room, she found Geki. Walking to him, she noticed he was talking to some male. Waiting, she sat down and ordered a drink. After losing contact with Trith, she decided to find Geki and talk to him personally.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

(OOC: Not a OHK. I posted attacking you before and you chose not to defend yourself.)

*Geki nonchalantly flicks his wrist, and his ignited lightsabre cuts through the air. When it returns to his hand, the changeling is less his head. His body slumps to the ground lifelessly, his head striking the floor with a dull thud.

Geki's lightsabre disappears within his robes, and he turns to look at Aero.*

'Do you want something?'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

As the Supernova lands, Flo watches the cantina. He walks out and entered the cantina.

"What's this?"

He stoops down to find Kraaaaakyyyyyyzzzuuuuul Mmmmmmmmaaaallllliii dead.

"Who did this!?!? " He roars.

He pulls out his vibroblade, runs outside and starts slashing at his ship. Still angry, he kills many of those who were foolish enough to watch the unusual creature attack his ship. Pulling out his concusion and disruptor rifles, Flo blasts away tons of people still on the street to his left and disintegrates the ones unlucky enough to stray into his fire on the left.

He then destroys his ship with his blasters.

"I never did like that ship anyway. Time to use a real ship with a real hyperdrive."

Cortosis Armor gleaming in the suns, he heads back into the cantina. He quickly calmed down, as his genes are quite unusual, and his race is unpredictable.

"Who did it? I want to know. I will not harm you."

He waits for an answer.

((I really won't harm you, Geki, especially if you lie...))

*Geki sighs, and is on his feet in an instant. He speeds across the bar using the Force and grasps the newcomer by the throat, his ignited lightsabre inches from his face.*

'A touching sentiment. Pity I cannot guarantee the same for you.

'State your business here, or I'll put this through your face.'

Geki1.jpg

Aero's eyes widened and watched the male ignite his lightsaber. Raising her eyebrow, she watched as the changeling's head fell to the ground. "Impressive... you don't take nothing from nobody."

'Do you want something?' Geki asked. She started to answer, when an enraged Being interupted. The next moments flew by as she watched Jidai Geki threaten the other one.

She decided to watch and wait. He used the Force, and that somewhat intregued her. She would have become a Sith, but no master would take her, and apparently she was Force-sensitive, but that didn't matter right now, as she watched him. If the rumors were correct about him being the head of SEED, then she didn't have much to worry about, but if not, her life could be at stake....

(WRONG ALIAS.... SORRY....)

Edited by Guest
guns.jpg

*The scruffed up SEED fleet, emerges from the depths of hyperspace about the planet. A single shuttle disembarks from the flagship and descends upon Mos Eisly.

Elite guards file down the ramp, standing at attention on eather side, while Trith heads down, a her cloak sinched at the chest, concealing her armor. She threw the hood from her head as she entered the bar. Seeing a figure with a lightsaber, the troops quickly dropped into a defensive stance and trained their weapons on the two.*

'A touching sentiment. Pity I cannot guarantee the same for you.

'State your business here, or I'll put this through your face

*Trith waved off her guards and placed her hand on her vibrosword as she strode foreward. *

'Violence in this cantina is...not entirely frowned upon, but of what nature is this dispute that it demands the use of lightsabers?'

Trith.jpg

Aero recognized Trith immediately. She was happy to see woman again. After parting, she had done nothing worth while. Now, she watched as the woman took charge, she decided that maybe this could become a not-so-hott situation to be in. Walking through the crowd, she left the bar and re-entered her ship. She blasted off into space, heading for the Last Call....

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

"Excuse me, sir, but I thought that the cantina didn't have an owner, ((seeing as noone was posting here)) so I took it in. But if it is yours, you may have it, I will give it to you freely, not that it's mine to give, I guess. I'm just a freelancer wanting to make his way in the universe. Please excuse me if what I did was wrong. I won't bother you again, unless I come back for drinks and entertainment. I could even have this be my official bar if I need somewhere to go."

As the changeling waited for a response, adrenaline started flowing through his veins. Of course the whole encounter would probably be over by the time the adrenaline took effect.

((Florndin Skarster was somehow unsubscribed to RP, so I'll post with Ads untill then.))

V4yWwXl.png

Generally, hitting someone in the head with your weapon kills them regardless of whether they're wearing a life-sustaining mask. I'm pretty sure this is general combat strategy whether your target is Darth Vader or some thug on the street.

*Geki smiles grimly at the changeling.*

'Not interested. Next time, don't try muscling in on a SEED cantina and you might live longer.'

*Geki pushed his lightsabre through the changeling's face, killing him instantly. The stench of burned flesh fills the air and Geki drops the body. He holsters his lightsabre and turns to face his former aide and Governess of SEED, Trith. He inclines his head slightly.*

'Governess. What an honour it is to meet you.'

Geki1.jpg

The entrance to the cantina hisses open, allowing sand, sun, and a cloaked figure to enter. The cloaked figure, a man of many years, slowly makes his way down the few steps leading to the cantina's nucleus ”“ standing tall with the aide of a cane, Spyda Loc orders himself a drink from the bar, and glances around the cantina. As Loc looks around, drink in hand, a pool of blood appears at his feet. That time of the month? Not likely. His nose upturned, Loc finishes his drink and steps away from the bar ”“ leaving the pool of blood, and his cane, behind. From a vantage point in the shadows, with blood dripping once again from underneath his cloak, Loc finally spots a familiar face ”“ Trith.

”œWhere there's smoke”¦”

The Fallen Angel reached orbit around Tatoooine. Three ships took off from its hanger. The ships landed out front of the bar. Jak and a few of his crew members stepped out of thier ships. The drunken laughter filled Jak's ears. The group headed into the bar.

"Boys, do as you please."

The group gave a hardy cheer and scattered about. Jak sat at a table with his second in command. They both ordered a drink.

"Sir. Where are we headed next?"

Jak leaned closer too his first mate.

"Im planning to head to Rafa V. There is a small treasure in one of the ruins there. I think it'll prove very valuable to us."

Jak leaned back and sipped at his drink. He watched hhis motley crew mull about getting wasted. In the morning they will wished they hadn't. If the lived till then.

----------------------------

A crew member runs into the bar.

"Captian, were under attack."

Jak nodded and finished his drink. He headed back to the fallen angel.

vendetta2.jpg

((OCC I warned you it would come to this.))

*The Kraken appears over Tattooine. Jak's choice to screw with the pirate king was an extremely stupid one. Ronin stood on the bridge with his hands crossed behind his back and a lit cigarette in his mouth.*

"Activate the grav wells!"

*Two gravity well projectors mounted on either side of the looming ship activated, projecting a field that would disable any kind of lightspeed travel.*

"Fire the warning shots."

*The 10 main turbolaser cannons lit up and fired one shot each, 2 of which landed on Jak's hull. His shield was overloaded instantly, leaving the ship in the open. Ronin picked up the comm and spoke out of the side of his mouth, refusing to lower his cigarette to deal with this scum.*

--COMM--

"You have two choices. Surrender your ship, your crew, and your arms, or face complete and utter annihilation. My ship is designed to take down Star Destroyers. Resistance is futile."

--END COMM--

*Ronin dropped the comm to his side and turned to the nearest crew member.*

"I kind of hope he resists. I'd like to see him die."

FinalRONIN.png

*The SEED fleet converged around the Kraken, as well as the ship they sought.*

"We do not appreciate active grav-wells in our vicinity. The fool you are looking for is in the system, and you will have our assistance in destroying or capturing him. Get those out of here.

*Noticing that Jak had gone, SEED agents scour the city and find the ship's docking bay, empty.*

*Trith was suprised at hearing Geki's name.*

"Geki. This is unexpected."

*Trith backhanded Spyda Loc, and grasped his throat in her powerful hand and lifted him high in the air while she drew her sword. She quickly dropped him back to the ground and drove her foot into the man's knee, shattering it backwards with a loud crack that resonded through the bar. She held the humming blade near the man's throat, ready to open it with a gaping cut from ear to ear.*

"Geki is a personal friend and ally of mine. I will not tolerate such behavior from you."

*Having thought a moment, Trith decided that there was a possibility that this man was not Jidai Geki, and perhaps the fool was mistaken. If this were the case, he would be executed for two reasons, The first, insulting Geki, and secondly, mistaking the identity in the in the first place.*

"Is this fool correct? Are you in fact Jidai Geki?"

Trith.jpg

'Tens ship was pulled out of hyperspace by the gravity wells, shaking him up quite significantly. Noticing the kraken nearby, he had a choice to make. If the kraken was here, ronin was still alive. This left him with two targets. He had a far better chance of taking on jak, but he felt far more inclined to go after ronin. The man needed to learn some manners.

Comming ronin, he asked permission to board, and began loading up his massive array of armaments. Hitting the ships auto-pilot function, he went into a cargo hold, pressurizing it before entering. Digging through some crates, he found some spare powerpacks, along with a set of IR sensor goggles, and the suit of special operations armour he had taken from the gunshop. Strapping himself into it, he fired up the goggles for a test run, and in the darkness, all that was visible were three small red dots.

Moving back to the cockpit, he awaited permission to board before he made any other moves. He would try to do this one on one.

*Geki turned back to the bar and drained his glass dry, the moisture beading the upper lip of his unseen face.*

'Geki is dead. He died on Coruscant, at the hands of the Jedi.'

*He raised his hand to the bartender and awaited a refill.*

'I just want to drink in peace.'

Geki1.jpg

Jak picked up his comm link again. he sent a comm to his first mate telling him to head to Rafa V, and stay there till Jak's return. The fist mate left the bar. Jak then continued to wait in the bridge for an answer from Ronin.

vendetta2.jpg