Trulalis

Tarrian Skywalker

The sound of screaming inferno, earth-shattering death and the wails of hundreds rung in his ears as he awoke from the hellish nightmare that was his death. The Admiral had died twice, officially, in his short lifetime. Thrice if you can't his ingenious plot that was rather anti-climactic. With his own eyes, with his tattered, blood-red soul he had seen hundreds of his most competent soldiers die under the Rebel assault. Worst of all, he could only imagine the expression of pleasure on Dodonna's face as his mighty flagship was defeated.

The outcome of his other three Capital Ships over Sullust had however been reported and the accumulation of two more vessels to his Command, but the Admiral still undergoing reanimation was not yet aware of that.

His eyes darted open and found a scientist peering overhead. A strange sense of confusion in his puzzled expression as it pored through the incubation room. Instead of just opening like before, the two scientists seemed engrossed in conversation over his status. Figuring the two Scientists were primarily being nuisances, he 'gently' tapped on the glass to awaken them from their reverie and conversation...

The two startled Doctors reeled, their faces blanching numerous shades of white. The logical mind of Phillep forming a vague idea, something was clearly wrong... What could it be and how bad is it?

He received his answer in the form of a syringe, rather large and filled with a silver, metallic liquid injected into his bloodstream at the elbow. His body rocked for a few seconds in convulsions, teeth clenching tightly... and then the glass cylinder opened and the two Doctors came into plain view.

"Hello, Admiral. Welcome back to the realm of the Living," said the first of the frightened Doctors. Phillep's eyes did not waver, for a youth of only twenty-five he had aged marvelously fast. One hand gripped the throat of said Doctor and in a very grave tone, inquired, "What was I injected with and why?"

The second Doctor, watching horrified as his colleague was in Death's vicegrip and made a number of gurgling noises in attempts at words of apology, bent his head low and apologized.

"Lord, er, Admiral, sir. Your DNA encountered a problem in cloning. You were incapable of reprocessing oxygen, we were forced to take drastic measures and drug your first body into a lulled sleep, processing the air specifically for you. We devised a solution, a melding of biological and technological agents... The Nanotechnology used rampantly by Sanity's End will aid you in respirating while you are implanted the with virus that keeps your system stable. The one draw back... Admiral, you must inject yourself every three hours."

His cold hand still holding onto the first Doctor, squeezed harder until the air was cut from the man's brain and he stopped kicking. The Doctor was dropped to the floor, his neck snapping in the fall, killing him. "Congratulations, Doctor. You've been promoted. While this is quite a heavy inconvenience, does this nanotech heal my injuries in physical combat?"

The Doctor's demure stance turned towards his recently deceased comrade, "Yes, of course, sir."

"Good." With that Phillep pushed the Doctor out of his way and dressed in his attire, the Grey Uniform and Cap. He made his way across the Trulalis facility and found Colonel Kerry moaning to himself and yawning, "Colonel, what is the status of our Navy, our loss of the Zeus, aside?"

Just as Phillep was about to stare down his subordinate in a particular icy tone, a Clerk Officer came back with Comms from the Hera, Hephaestus and the Apollo declaring their returns to Operating Status. And the same Officer also handed Phillep a report of recently commandeered vessels, "A pair of Republic Star Destroyers from the CEC. Good. Now, what was that about me depleting the Navy, Colonel Kerry? You may begin construction on a new Super-class Star Destroyer. The Jupiter."

With that, Phillep left his subordinate to decide upon the fate of his endeavours and turned to a new personal quest, calling forth the Imperial Brain Trust...

Keying in a set of Imperial Codes, a new Database poured out and it contained a wealth of information vital to his destructive and violent tendencies... A particular object sparked his interest, Red Sea.

The canister was frozen to prevent any form of contamination, a priceless heirloom of the Imperials, which was one of the many things smuggled in the Mass Exodus. The canister had the mark of a particular faction who no doubt still lingered somewhere in the abyss of Space plotting and revamping, a man of unrivaled villainy, which was always a good thing.

"CORE. Dahlmeister."

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

It had been too long since the High Colonel of the IMperial Army had done anything remotely military.

"Srgt. Begin consteuction of the new SSD Jupiter. I also want all the missiles onboard to be armed with Red Sea, immediately."

"Yes sir."

"Lt. Begin training our men for more advanced comabt. and begin construction of the Knight Tanks."

"Yes sir."

DarthI.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Mods: Up to your approval... Sean, please post-pone until this is settled.

IC:

Trulalis had been a relatively safe place for far too long and the Admiral's paranoia had far exceeded it's older limits, thus his commands were being voiced accordingly...

A few of the recently-built Trulalis shipyards began construction of several Golan III Defense Platforms. The idea was to make Trulalis so impregnable to large-scale attack... well, yeah, it'd be impregnable to large-scale attack.

The once-peaceful world was being rebuilt into a Neo-Coruscant, as many of it's pastoral fields were reformed into Cities, that spread and interconnected with one another. Turbolasers and Ion Cannons began to sprout all across the continents.

The Golan IIIs were set into outer orbit, Space Mines were released into the middle orbit and the Fleet Yards were in lower orbit... where the SSD Jupiter was nearing completion. TIE Fighter, Defender, and Interceptor wings were being created with reckless abandon. Along with the Missileboats and Gunboats pouring out from their moorings to supplement the Imperial world.

It was a time of great economic prosperity too, for the seemingly endless foundation of jobs brought insatiable amounts of credits to the Over-developing world...

"It will only be a matter of time, before some whiny Rebel Hippies come and complain about the Environment," said Lt. Colonel Reagan, "but for now, we invest everything in the Military and cut all that other wasted money on Food Stamps. Everyone is happy and fed, after all."

Essentially, defenses are... Three Golan III Defense Platforms, three TIE Defender Squadrons, three Assault Gunboat Squadrons, three Assault Missileboat Squadrons, the SSD Jupiter that rocked from her moorings to life and the five-hundred Turbolaser Batteries and three-hundred Ion Batteries sprawled across the surface of the planet.

We are the Body.

• 2 weeks later...

Imperial R & D is one the leading developers of technology in the Empire. they were the ones to develop the Death Star, Galaxy Guyn, and other super weapons, as well as the TIE Interceptor and Defender. These scientists also created the Dark Trooper armor and Venom Trooper armor. They were the brightest minds in the Empire. Now they had been commisioned and split into two teams.

Star R & D

Their job is create new large scale weapons and ships used in space and air combat. They were to develop new weapon emplacements for the Imperial Star Destroyers, new starfighter designs, new starfighter weapons, and perhaps even new capital cruisers. But thid was very unlikely.

Soldier R & D

Their job is create new armor for the soldiers on the ground. Even potentially create new breeds of soldiers. They have begun gene splicing and the creation of new weapons.

These scientists had begun their jobs and would always do their jobs right. They had created two seperate buildings so they could do their jobs undisturbed.

The head of Star R & D strided through the building chdcking on all progress. He heads to Alpha team. They had been comissioned to build a new starfighter to take on the Rebellions X-Wing.

"Report on Project Scorpion."

"The chasis of of the ship was designed in the shape of a scorpion. We built in manuevering thrusters where the legs of a scorpio nwould be at. The military grade laser cannon built into the tail can be aimed forward above and below. It can also be straighted to be fired backward. In the front, four weapons are clustered together on each pincer, one ion cannon in each cluster with three laser cannons. A single launcher has been built into the back of the Scoprion and can fire either Concussions Missiles or Proton Torpedoes. We still have not found a way to incorporate a good engine into the fighter, but within the week we will have found a way."

"Now that you have said it, it better be true. And by the end of the week, I want a working prototype done."

"Yes sir."

The engineer knew if the protype was not successful or the engine proble, fixed, the Corellian Sand Panthers that theCommander kept would not be hungry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the adjacent building, the scientists of soldier R & D had begun working on their latest projects. Team Alpha had been commissioned to create a new breed of soldier that could compete with the Mandalorians of old in hand to hand combat. The Commander of the facility walked toward the team and stoof before the team leader.

"Report on Project Mandalore."

The engineer in charge stands before the Commander and begins giving his report.

"The project is moving along slowly. Most of the subjects die soon after they injection of the new genes. But those who have survived, either go mad from the pain, or change too much into the animal we have combined with them. But we are successfully injecting the genes into them. We have three subjects who we have just injected with Mandalore Syrum. Subject 1 has gotten the agility of the Sand Panthers you keep but his legs have formed into the same thing, thus rendering his abilities in battle useless. Subject 2 was injected with the genes of the Doashim. Like before there were some positives. His hands became the claws of the creatures and his skin became armored carapace. But the joints that allow the Doashim to move, did not form. The subject could not move, making the subject go insane. Subject 3 was a specimen for the Shadow Trooper Project to go along with the new armor Beta Team is designing. The subject recieved the ability of the vornsker to hunt by the Force. But it came at a terrible price. He began sensing everyone all at once. He could feel everyone who had midichlorians. He went insane. Now he is screaming at everyone to stay away. He would never survive on the battlefield."

"All right. Let me know if you make any advances."

"Yes sir."

The Commander of the the facility smiles and strides away from the lab. He knew his scientsists would not disappoint him. Besides, if they did, his Corellian Sand Panther, a present from the Emperor himself, would have a good meal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile outside the R & D facilities, armored soldiers could be seen for miles training for combat. The elite groups stayed away from the rest of the stormtroopers. If they interacted with the regulars, the training they received would eventually wear off.

Except the Venom Troopers. They required the use of regulars in their training. But the regulars never stand a chance. They are always beaten in the training, and if they would ever have the chance to win, the Venom Troopers would become obsolete. They would fade away into a useless unit. They would be dropped into a large building filled with Stormtroopers. Their mission was to get out of the building with a package somewhere in the building. And usually a time limit is given.

The Dark Troopers were given the task of making it through the rough mountain terrain and stunning any regulars they come across. They are also given a time limit.

The Shadow Troopers are dropped into a building containing dozens of men highly trained in the use of the bladed weapons. They must go through the building and knock out all the men in the building. They must bring five of the men they knock out with them.

The regulars are trained in many uses. Compuers, bladed weapons, marksmanship, capture, torture, and many other things. They go through harder training than they have ever been through before. The old ways are out. The time has come for the dawn of a new Empire. The stormtroopers would be stronger, the starships better, and the strategy sounder. The Empire would rise again.

We are the Body.

”œSir, We have completed Phase 1 of Project Mandalore. We have successfully spliced the genes of a Corellian Sand Panther, and combined it with the genes of a human. We have several completed strands of the DNA. We have injected several strands of the DNA into subjects from the different branches of the military. 1 Stormtrooper soldier, 1 Viper soldier, 1 Darktrooper soldier, and 1 Shadow soldier. They have successfully adapted to the changes in their body and have completed several trials. Do we have permission to move on to Phase 2?”

DarthI.jpg

A shuttle land on Trulalis and cargo begins to be unloaded. But when technicians try to grabd a large box marked Emperor, 7 Stormtroopers knock him away and grab it themselves. They were the Hell Hounds. The most elite Division of Stormtroopers the Empire had. They had been trained by Evan Kerry himself, and were his unit. They march into the Imperial palace and towards Kerrys room. they enter and leave the box along with a datapad for the Emperor to read when he had time.

We are the Body.

A lone TIE pilot made his way to Admiral Kerry's room. The pilot, donned in standard imperial flight gear, saluted at the leader of the imperial forces and stood at attention.

"TIE pilot Vermata reporting for duty, SIR!"

The Emperor slowly turns his head toward his new pilot. His slit eyes gaze upon the new weapon he now owned and began to think of ways to use this new man. This man who had just gottento the new Imperial planet. Evan slides his hand across computer controls and a printout of Vermatas history since joining the Empire slides into his hand.

"I see you had a excellent scoring on the ground combat test, but you chose to be a TIE pilot. Strange decision, but it shows some commitment, which I favor in my troops. And....you have been trained in the use of a regular TIE but not a TIE DEfender. We no longer use the regulars, but I am sure after a few simulations, you will be up to par. I am putting you under Lt. MacLeods command. He will keep you up to Imperial standards. Nowget to the hangar and begins your TIE Defender simulations."

"Now Generals, we have a great task before us. NEver has the Empire been in as dire need as they are now. We must rebuild our fleet and our forces. The Rebels have ammased some serious firepower and skills to fight us. But I know we can do better."

The Emperor turns and begins typing on the main computer.

"Admiral, begin constructing our capital ships. I need 2 Imp IIs yesterday, and I want them all the launchers outfitted with Red Sea."

Evan turns to his other staff.

"I want all of you to keep doing what your doing. But I want better intelligence on the Rebels. And Ground General, I want those new eggs to be taken care of."

The Imperial Generals salute and head off to do their jobs.

DarthI.jpg

The empire seemed to be faltering as defeat after defeat piled up. All set backs were not necessarily in the miltary sense. The charismatic Captain Phillep was no where to be found. Without his presuasion to the masses, star systems once controlled by the empire were now casting seeds of doubt about their own loyalty to the once great empire.

The defeat of the imperial fleet by the alliance was a great set back and showed that the empire did indeed have some signs of weakness. Relishing his chance to lead his squadron into battle against the rebels, Drake Karii was instead posted on the remote world of Trulalis.

Drake sat in his small quarters on Trulalis massaging his temples as the information of another imperial defeat raced through his head. His loyalty unwavering, he waited for what he hoped would be new more challenging assignment.

Day to day training and general upkeep of his fighter was not exactly a task befitting such a gifted pilot.

karii.jpg

"You rebel Scum"

No Imperial should feel doubt in the Empires abilities. And allwho doare usually taken care of with a quick and painless death. But Drake held some value to the Empire, he was a quick learn and good pilot. He also gave moral to the other troops. He was an asset to the Empire.

"Perk up soldier. The Emperor needs aword with you. Follow me."

The stromtrooper marches off hoping that Drake followed him.

Meanwhile the last of the Generlas had waited for the others to leave before speaking to the Emperor in private. He had a gift for the Emperor that no Emperor before Palpatine had recieved.

"Sir, this is a vibroraier we found on Byss. It belonged to the first Emperor of the Empire, Emperor Palpatine. He constructed it himself from materials found on Artus. We believe it is also imbued with the Force, but we need one who is skilled with that energy to secure our beliefs. I give this to you in honor of your rising from a lowly Stormtrooper, to the head of the Empire. Inscribed on the sheath are written in the ancient Sith language. It says: Under the might of the Emperor, all shall fall."

"Excellent craftmanship. I thank you. Now go begin work on the two Imperial IIs. And trust me, this gift will not go unnoticed."

The Emperor sheaths the rapier and attaches it to his belt. He felt conficence radiating off the weapon and he knew, it was truly a weapon worthy of the Emperor.[/i]

We are the Body.

A message came to the Emperor's personal comm. Knowing the long used frequences, the Dark Lord appeared in full view as a hologram. Even though just light, his physical size still was great.

"Emperor, my name is Darth Sauron. I have been a Sith Master for many years, and now I have risen to the throne. I seek an audience with you personally...."

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

The docking transport ship hit with a thud. Craede braced himself against the cold, hard steel and in turn, prevented a fall. Otherwise, the trip went unhindered. The exit ramp lowered, and Craede, along with about 50 more troops, exited the gargantuan ship. What the hell am I doing? he thought, lost in concentration. He walked blindly across the floor, looking for someone important.

"Lord Sauron, it is an honor to hear from you. I would like to arrange a personal meeting as well. If you could arrive here at these coordinates, we can have a discussion. I look forward to seeing you soon."

Emperor Kerry turns and faces Drake as he emerges into the Emperors quarters.

"I have looked over your records, and have decided to place you in charge of the Hellspawn. One of the last surviving Imperial Star Destroyers. Report immedietely, and do not disappoint me."

DarthI.jpg

Karii clicked his heals and saluted as his superior with the coincidental last name gave him an order one couldn't refuse, even if they were a rebel.

The command of an imperial star destroyer....

The power at the hands of the one who commanded the star destroyer was great, yet the responsibility even greater. Men in this position were looked up to by billions of people across the galaxy.

Karii grabbed his belongings and made his way to the main hanger of the base. An outdated but well kept Lambda class shuttle was waiting to ferry him to the star destroyer placed in orbit above Trulalis. Rumor had it the former CO of the vessel had not done his job to the liking of his superiors and was hastily done away with, never to be heard from again.....

But rumors were just rumors. Karii instilled with a new vigor and surprise at his new position boarded the vessel to see most of his crew assembled in the main hangar to welcome their commander.

A small smirk escaped the young mans eyes as he walked down the landing ramp and set foot aboard his vessel. The crew all set in their salutes looked inspiring. The imperial march played over the loud speakers giving the ship a defeaning roar from the echo of the deep base in the song.

An inspiring speech made the crew all the more willing to submit to their commanders will, and indeed the will of the empire. His days of being an imperial fighter ace were over, but Drake would not forget how he had gotten here.

His first act as captain aboard the well armed and prepped ship was to address the squadron that frequented the ship.

Valor and honor to the empire were the mainstays of this day, and aboard this ship, and would be eventually forever acredited to the crew under Karii's command.

karii.jpg

"You rebel Scum"

"I will arrive to your presence when I possibly can. Until then." Sauron said as he gave a slight bow. After which, his form disappeared from view....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

Finally, he found someone important looking (Evan). Craede slowly approached the man, not knowing what to say. And then he realized: I'm supposed to be in the army, not in some wussy place. Reflecting back upon this thought, he stood upright and spoke to the man after giving a salute. "Sir, I am Private Craede. I will be frank, sir, I have no clue what to do." Craede stood with the salute still present, awaiting a response.

Evan turned toward the Stormtrooper behind him and nods his head.

"Finally someone withthe balls to interupt my thoughts. Tells me you have guts, and lots of them. I think you would do well with the Hell Hounds. HEad to Docking Bay 653 and take the shuttle to Tattooine for Hell Hound training. "

The Emperor turns away and he stares out the window and watches as the SSD Palpatine arrives from hyperspace. The Soveriegn class Super Star Destroyer could be seen by all inhabitants of the planet and inspired respect throughout the ranks.

"Never interupt me again without my permission, or your guts and balls will be on this floor. Got it."

DarthI.jpg

All of a sudden, Craede heard "Finally someone with the balls to interrupt my thoughts. Tells me you have guts, and lots of them. I think you would do well with the Hell Hounds. Head to Docking Bay 653 and take the shuttle to Tattooine for Hell Hound training." Craede nodded. "Yes sir. I will do that." As Craede was leaving, he heard a mumble. "Never interupt me again without my permission, or your guts and balls will be on this floor. Got it?" Craede turned back around and looked at the metallic floor upon which Evan was referring to. He looked back up and said "Aye aye sir. Loud and clear." With that, he left for docking bay 653.

Looking around, Craede tried to find 653. He followed a promising hall, counting in his head. Six-fifty one.... six-fifty two.... Ah, here we are: Docking bay six-fifty three." He opened a hatch, and stepped into a transport. Fifteen minutes to take-off. Thank you for flying Imperial Spacelines. He sat down and took a magazine.

Fifteen minutes later, he was off for Tatooine.

Being the Emperor was a privilege to anyone. But you had to know how to play your cards and when to fold. And now Evan needed to play his cards. He knew what he had to do to get ahead.

The Emperor dones his old stormtrooper armor and coms the Hell Hound guards outside his room.

"Boys, we are going on a vacation for awhile. How about Bogden, perfect place to get drunk at, am I right."

The Hounds nod and follow their leader. They board a shuttle and as twelve other shuttles leave, they set their course for Bogden and enter hyperspace.

DarthI.jpg

As rays of early morning sunlight begin to creep through the thick clouds that plagued the sky, Darth Havoc's majestic cruiser, still painted red with the blood of the innocent, emerges. The cruiser, The Emperor's Hand, slices through the atmosphere, and eventually sets down on a grassy Imperial landing field. The Emperor's Hand shakes slightly as the main engines die down - moments after, the main ramp extends, and six heavily armed and armored troopers, clad in red, emerge. The troopers march in double file, and are followed by Darth Havoc, Sith Lord, and Cineon Yahn, Sith apprentice. Clad in black robes and armor, Darth Havoc smiles as he takes in some of the pleasant Trulalis air.

From the skies above Trulalis, Emperor Kerry watches as Havoc steps onto the planet for the first time. Just by stepping onto the planet, evil seemed to have spread about.

"Come with me. I have my best Star Destroyer Captain from the Academy. You will both be placed in a simulator against each other. You each get 2 Star Destroyers and an SSD. First one to loose their SSD looses the sim. That man will become the leader of the Navy."

Kerry turns to a large sim room and gestures for Havoc and Captain Hrethra inside.

ooc:You will be rping both Hrethra and yourself, have fun.

DarthI.jpg

Darth Havoc raises an eyebrow, and then turns to Captain Hrethra. His mouth curled up, forming a cruel snarl, the Sith Lord reaches out with the Force and grabs hold of the Star Destroyer commander's mind. With a slight nod of his own head, Darth Havoc causes a major blood vessel in Captain Hrethra's brain to rupture - Captain Hrethra collapses next to the battle simulator.

"It seems that your Star Destroyer commander has taken ill."

Darth Havoc smiles cruelly, then gestures to the side of his own head.

"I have great powers of mind and hand, powers far superior to that of any Imperial under you. Please, don't waste my time with silly contests."

Evan smiles and returns the favor to Havoc.

"We have two remaining Republic Class Star Destroyers. I have also created 1 Sovereign Super Star Destroyer. But I have some special plans in the workings. I suggest you get to the know the captain and crew, Admiral."

Kery turns from the Admiral and heads into his war room. There he begins making plans for his galactic domination.

DarthI.jpg

Darth Havoc, his apprentice, his red armored troopers, and a band of Imperial troopers follow.

"We are not finished, Kerry! I would not take a strike to the shoulder so lightly - any strike from a Sith Lord is never good."

Darth Havoc's voice drops to an almost inaudible whisper.

"I have no intention of killing any hard-working Imperials - it is the incompetent that I am after."

Darth Havoc then reaches out with the Force, and with total control, touches the minds of the surrounding Imperials. The Sith Lord quickly whispers to them - quickly poisons them with his power. When next he speaks, Darth Havoc's voice is booming.

"As Head of the Imperial Navy, I charge you, Evan Kerry, with high treason!"

Darth Havoc smiles.

"Arrest him at once!"

The surrounding Imperial troopers, fully brain-washed by the powerful Sith Lord, level their weapons at the self-proclaimed leader of the Empire. Still smiling, Darth Havoc winks at Kerry - as his eyelid falls, one of the troopers squeezes off a shot. The blaster bolt hits Kerry below the right knee, collapsing him.

"You have mismanaged the Empire for far too long, Kerry! Because of the seriousness of the charge against you, your rights are now stripped - you are a common man, and will suffer a common man's execution."

Darth Havoc turns to one of his own six troopers, whispers something, and then turns to another.

"Commander, have Kerry stripped of his clothes and possessions, just like he has been stripped of his title and rights. Then sedate him."

The red armored trooper nods, and then barks a few orders at the surrounding Imperial troopers - they all set to work quickly. Kerry is stripped to his undergarments, and thoroughly searched, using both physical and mechanical methods, for any hidden items, including weapons, of course. Restraints are then placed on the man - his feet are bound together, as are his hands. As Darth Havoc looks on with mild interest, a black-uniformed Imperial approaches, needle in hand...

As Darth Havoc watches, the red armored trooper that he had whispered to before, along with two Imperial technicians, send out a message to all Imperial forces - a message telling of Kerry's ultimate betrayal of the Imperial dream. As that needle inches ever closer to Kerry, cries of anger and hatred aimed at the hapless man rise among all Imperials.

"You should have taken my killing of your man as a warning, Kerry. It was but the first strike against your very being."

The red armored troopers and the Imperial troopers keep their weapons trained on Kerry - one move and he was dead.

The needle is injected into Kerry's neck.

Cineon removed his robe, revealing the rags he normally wore underneath. The rags were to symbolize nothingness, to fool people of Cineon's significance. This time, however, the rags meant something else.

He walked up to Kerry and sent a message to the minds of a few imperials, Set weapons on lowest power setting.

"You are truly a disgrace to your predecessors. I hope you have no family, because they deserve better then a man like you. I am not one to insult though, you must realize that I am nothing more then a man of honesty. The honest truth is, your mind will bend. Believe."

Cineon stepped away and turned his back to Kerry. He used his minute Force powers to flip a control on the control pannel to activate the simulator, only using the purpose in a different way. He used the equipment in the room to his advantage, to expand the illusions of the simulator to the room Cineon and Kerry stood. They stood on Coruscant.

"The mind can detect the Force's false influence, even if at a subconscious level. To show you something by tapping into your mind, will not have the same effect as compared to seeing an actual event without the influence of the Force."

The sedatives allowed Kerry to forget that he was on a starship and he was allowed to 'know' that he was on Coruscant. "See the landscape of Coruscant? What do you see?"

There, behind Cineon stood a grand Jedi Temple with a Republic squadron outpost in sight.

"This is the result of your failure Kerry... your failure as the Emperor. Galactic conquest was within your reach, and you can see now that you let it slip through your fingers."

The sedatives were now being joined with another drug, to lower Kerry's sense of reality. "You now must understand that as you tried to remove freedom, you became a public enemy. The people of the galaxy, in an aspect of yourself, can be unforgiving."

Cineon nodded his head, and the Imperial troopers he instructed earlier come into view. Cineon turned away from Kerry. He shifted into Kerry's face and form. The Imperial troopers took aim at Cineon, moments before Cineon turned to face Kerry. Kerry looked upon himself. The speakers of the room echoed, "Do you, Evan Kerry have any last comments?"

Kerry was unable to speak, but the other Kerry standing in front of him answered, "Please, do not do this! It is inhumane, I don't deserve this!"

The voice echoed again, "Fire!"

The troopers fired upon Kerry, and the rags, in which he had been reduced too, flied off from the continuous fire. His knees buckled and he dropped to the floor. The sting of the lasers caused him to bleed. The shadow of Kerry's self slowly crawled up to him. He reached out and grabbed a hold of Kerry, removing any chance in the mind that it was an illusion. Kerry stared into the eyes of his shadowy self and listened to him speak, "Why? Why Evan? Why have you done this to us? To me? To you?!"

Kerry looked helplessly at himself, bleeding from the face, deep gouges in the face. He looked down as himself collapsed in front of him. Kerry's eyes widened as two troopers came to him. With a blindfold, he was sealed into eternal darkness, left to go mad. His mind knew himself to be dead, and with the darkness, he had been cast into the circles of Hell. In time, his mind would begin to torment himself. Voices screamed inside of Evan's mind, welcoming him to Damnation.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Two Imperial troopers, under the orders of one of Darth Havoc's red armored troopers, pick up the ruined heap that was once Evan Kerry. Their helmets masking huge grins, the troopers drag Kerry out of the Imperial base and over to a landing field occupied by a decrepit shuttle. After the troopers throw Kerry inside, the shuttle's multi-limbed droid pilot fires up the small craft, and takes off...

Destination: Coruscant.