Mimban

Darth Heretic

*Bishop doubled fully over as his leg muscles tensed. His shoulder dropped as Pyre's boot returned to the catwalk. As it touched down, he drove his shoulder into the apprentaces chest. The inside of the sternum rebounded against his heart, pumping vigerously in excitement. Standing up fully again, he seemed to tower over Pyre.*

"Now that you have found it, you most control your anger and focus it. Rather than let it flow freely, spending itself at its own whims, make it aid your tasks. Against an evenly matched opponent, you will find your strength wain after a long fight, as will their own. It is then, at the very end, that you must release your anger fully to destroy them. If you let it all leak from your body at the starting line then you will have nothing more to give."

*Back at the same position he had started with, Bishop raised his two sabers up on either side. Gracefully the beams crossed over his face, his arms stopping as they touched over his chest and the blades sitting over oppossite shoulders. He moved forward towards his apprentice and watched the saber on the right swing towards him. His left arm unfolded to block the attack with his own saber, clashing with it and holding in air. His right arm lifted, the saber tip dipping behind his back as he swung it around his head and down. For a spare moment, his facial muscles tightened into a scowl out of their normally set position. Coinciding with the strike against Pyre's blade. The weightless energy beam was knocked free of the clash and sliced downward, cutting through the catwalk railing and being stopped only as it began to singe the catwalk floor itself. Pulling his saber back across, Bishop swung back away from his strike horizontally. The strike would have cleaved Pyre's head from his body if he had not ducked. Bishop followed with a downward swing of his left saber which was quickly blocked and held between them.*

Bishop.jpg

Quickly turning Bishop's words in to his own practices, Pyre begins to conserve his anger. Keeping just enough to amplify his strength from it's previous limit. The two seem evenly matched as they continue to battle in the blazing catwalk.

"You're still in my way..." Pyre says to his master in a rasp tongue.

After several more blows, Pyre swings his right lightsaber across horizontally, causing Bishop to move his defenses to the front. The left saber quickly follows to attack the same area. Bishop is now shuffling his feet back, as the flurry of attacks swarm him from the front.

Suddenly the apprentice scuffles past his master towards the exit. He rolls on the ground as the master swings his saber around to stop him. As Pyre gets up, he pushes off with his feet at a low angle, sending him flying inches from the scorching surface. He then flips his sabers around in his hand, and begins slicing the catwalk as he moves. It wouldn't stop Bishop but it would slow him down.

Pyre rolls again to get to his feet. He could sense Bishop close as he enters the furnace control room...

Angelfire sucks cock

Almost without a single thought of remorse John closed his hand and the fate of the Mimbian warriors was sealed. The five weaklings erupted into flames and their charred bodies fell to the floor.

Enough of the games... With an all too characteristic snap-hiss, a crimson beam of energy emerged from John's hand... Fight me and do not hold back...

His eyes were cold and as composed as John had grown to be, merely gray ambiguity was all that could pass through them and that level of strange unpredictability coupled with John's outwardly calm demeanor exemplified his ironic actions. Nevertheless, the wookiee stared at his master with a slight look of disarray...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

*JGoD snapped out of her daze and gazed down at her son... she had done it again, like she had so many times in the past... she had lost herself in another time and place. The halls she was walking had turned into those of the old sith temple, and years had lifted from her shoulders as her mind wandered... she may not look much older than she had then.. but she felt it. And as she looked upon her son she realized just how much older she was... widowed and alone with nothing left to her but the need to raise her son as he would have wanted it. She looked down at the small device clutched in her son's hand..*

"... where did you get that?"

*Her eyes opened wide as she looked at her son's face, alight with some sort of understanding... the sort of peace that comes with finally knowing... or as much of that as could be present in a toddler's face at the very least.*

"how.... how much did you see?"

*She could feel her voice shake and she closed her eyes for a moment, uttering a silent prayer that he had not seen the end.... and that he had not heard it all... not born witness to the tragedy that haunted her every night...*

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

*The catwalk tilted sharply down from the lightsaber cut, though the railing held it aloft still. Bishop's feet did not shift while his body moved, undetectably underneath his cloaks, to redistribute his weight. He raised his arm and hurled his lightsaber square with Pyre's back. The apprentices Sith-sense tingled madly and he moved enough for the blade to miss him completely. However, it continued on target and penetrated the door keypad, securely locking the thick door in place.*

"You'll have to do better than that to get out of here."

*The metal creaked beneath him as he stepped surefootedly along the grating towards his apprentice. Without missing a beat he stepped cleanly over the slice though he could not see it.*

Bishop.jpg

"He watched all of it Brook..."

*Again from the Shadows, the Sith Master appeared, his own face looking tired and drawn out. He steped forward from the shadows, his arms crossed over his chest, his demenour completely void of any readable feelings.*

"He sat himself down infront of the Alter...and watched every second of it. Right up to Kashyyyk."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

{~Hours had passed and the rain had not ceased. Kuu lifted his head from its bowed posission and took his hands out from behind his back, holdding his cloak in one hand and his sword in the other.

He had always had the makings of a great Jedi. However, being brought up in Coruscant's Criminal Underworld he had developed an hardened sence of arogance. So sure of himself was Kuu that even now; standing before the daunting majisty of the Sith Temple, he felt as if he was somehow entitled to be there. As if some devine force had bestowed on him the permission to live his life under the Sith Code, and Lord Vader's legend.

Gallia's mind wondered on the current Master of the Dark Jedi. Surely this being would be huge, his muscles a complexed system of rope-like knots, and his force abilitys far beyond the imagination of mortal man.

His heart was racing as he pushed the temples large doors open, however his facial expressions where still consealed by the mask that covered half his face.

The naked upper half of his body was met with an un-natural chill. He felt as if his blood temprature had dropped several degrees in a matter of moments, and involentarily shivered.

The young hopeful's eyes roamed over the massive rooms interior, taking in the sight of it's shadowed simplisity and largess. "Kuu Gallia!" he barked, listening as his voice bounced off of the ancient walls announcing his arrival.~}

*Raynuk turned around rather casually as the voice boomed and echoed through the halls. He knew that the new hopeful had arrived, and merely waited patiently to see what this new person would do when faced with the Sith Temple. Raynuk turned back, and looked at JGoD and Viano*

"Excuse me..."

*He turned rather swiftly, giving the appearance of wanting to leave their presence as soon as possible. He stormed through the dark hallways, his cloaks and robes flowing and fluttering behind him in his wake. He approched the grand enterance room, his form still hidden by the shadows of the hallways. Without even a physical geusture, he willed the Force to smash into the hopeful, sending him flying backwards through the doors he had just opened. The hopeful fell onto his back in the mud, the rain pouring down around him as the Sith Master emerged from the darkness. His hood was now up, hiding his own face as the hopeful's hood, was thrown back by the force of the blast.*

"So...you are Kuu Gallia. You have come here to our planet, to join among us...to learn the true way of the Force. To manipulate it, to bend it to your will, to make it extend your limitations beyond all other creatures."

*The Sith spoke, hard and deep, a voice of power, a voice to be feared*

"You are nothing compared to us. I could break you like a twig if I wanted to. You are on our planet, and you stride into our temple without invitation? Let this be the first lesson to you Kull Gallia. You are a maggot, and you will do as those above you say. We are ruthless, and thus, so must you. Do you belive you are ready?"

*The Sith Master stood like a statue, as lightning crackled in the sky, illuminating his chin and mouth, the brim of his hood protecting the rest of his face from vision, and from the rain. He carried a stance of power, and waitied for the hopeful to answer him*

1fE1uLv.png

"I did Mommy. Is father ever coming back?" The naive question that nags the mind of young ones due to their inability to grasp the concept of death. "I saw him fight. He was a good fighter. He destroyed all that was good."

The child was anxious. He had finally seen his father...or at least images of him in combat. The missing "piece" in his mind had gotten smaller and he was excited. He looked at his mother with dark eyes and glimmerred with a dark fire. "I wanna become just like you and daddy."

viano.jpg

*JGoD closed her eyes in silent defeat... questions she never wanted to answer... phrases she'd never truely wanted to hear... not from the mouth of her son. With a brief angry glance at Raynuk she knelt before her son and took his tiny hands in her own.*

"Your father... is not coming back..."

*The hardest part out of the way she looked down at the floor... not wanting to see the expression on Viano's face.*

"He was a great warrior Viano... but one day you'll best us both... you'll be better than your father ever was... better than i ever could be..."

The kid's eyes danced like hot coal. His father wasn't coming back...he could somehow deal with that because he never knew him. The loss of his father was immaterial now - his father was more of a legend than a father to him.

You will best us both...

Could he? Would he? He was so young. But those who are young feel invincible at any cost. With the same look in his eyes as earlier he looked deeper into his mother gaze.

"Do you promise?"

viano.jpg

*Brooke sat shocked for a moment as her son ran into her arms but regained herself quickly and returned the hug... willing this moment to last a lifetime. Viano was her world.. he was all she had.. and she knew that eventually she would have to give him up... let him become who he needed to be. But for now she could hold him, as she had for the past four years, and know the she was his world too. In a voice almost too low for Viano to hear she wispered:*

"I already am..."

{~Kuu Gallia's echo had'nt even died down before Master Montar stormed into room. Kuu had'nt even seen him before he felt himself being thrown through the air like a rag-doll.

His body smashed into the door's violantly, flinging them open. As his form hit the foor he felt impact of the blow run through his back.

He felt the rain washing over him agian, soothing the pain that ran down his face and chest where the force of the blow had been strongest.

Kuu's narrow eye's snapped open, one of the first things he noticed was that he was still gripping his sword and cloak in each hand.

He han'nt had time to even wonder what had hit him before the Sith Master's words rang out in his ears.

Gallia flicked himself onto his feet, truning his eyes on the Dark Jedi as he finished speaking. Kuu found the voice one of commanding depth. He had known people who where able to rally others with simple words, but this was deeper still. As if there where some underlying power that practicly willed ones soul to bend to its own.

Finding no words that would rival actions in answer to the question, the hopeful climbed the stairs once agian. His lanky arms swung at his sides as he strode, comming within arms reach of Master Montar before throwing the arm holdding the sword above his head and roaring at the very top of his lungs.

The tight muscles in his neck and stomache flexed as he screamed, the occasional burst of thunder overhead drowning out his cry every so often only to die down agian, giving way to his display.

There was no doubt in his mind he would become a Sith Lord. And he was blatently prepared to defend his belief by proving himself to the Acolyte. This hopeful truly belived that he could not die here on the steps of the temple, nor anywhere until he had forfilled his destiny.~}

*Raynuk simply stood there as he had done the entire time that Kuu had been on the ground. His arms crossed over his chest, he remained silent, his eyes hidden, watching the hopeful*

"Such ignorance..."

*That was all that Kuu heard as Raynuk's hand instantly clasped onto the arm of Kuu that held the sword over his head. Kuu's scream stoped instantly, and as Raynuk moved ever closer to the hopeful, his mouth became visible again...

He was smirking. An instant later, Kuu felt the shooting pain down his arm and looked up to find his arm now had a bend where it shouldnt. Between his wrist and his elbow. Raynuk had crushed and Broken Kuu's arm with less than a flinch. Kuu looked down to see Raynuk's other hand almost pressing into his cheat. He managed to look up into the void darkness of Montar's hood, before he was again blasted outside and into the rain and mud. Only this time, his sword did not accompany him. Kuu openend his eyes again, and Montar stood there, imposing as could be, holding Kuu's sword in his left hand.*

1fE1uLv.png

Pyre gives an evil smirk as he turns to see his Master. The Sith's smooth walking abruptly stops as he sees his apprentice and the lack of one of his light sabers. A sudden look of shock covers Bishop's face then his normal facial expression of indifference as he waits for the inevitable.

"I'd never want to disappoint you."

With a simple wave of his hand, Pyre's floating light saber ignites beneath the grating, slicing the remaining section free from any sort of support, and returns securely to his hand. Bishop's form is seen dropping with the defected catwalk towards the furnace before Pyre turns to cut a hole in the control room's door.

An outline of red and a swift kick and Pyre was in the Furnace control room, making his way for the ladder...

Angelfire sucks cock

Viano felt the force presences of those in the surrounding areas. Many were training and he could feel his destiny molding inside him. Although he was not aware (being four of course), he was growing inside in this place. His presence was growing and developing without him meaning to. Soon it would be time to train. Soon.

viano.jpg

{~Kuu's bellow came to an abrupt halt as the Sith Master sized his arm. Cocking his head to one side as he briefly wondered at Montar's silent protest, he felt the bones in his elbow snap, the broken shards of bone crushed themselves agianst one another viciously.

Turning his eyes on Raynuk Montar he was met with the void of darkness that consealed half the Dark Jedi's face.

Clenching his teeth agianst the pending screams that thretened to rise from his lungs, he fought back the pain. Suddenly he felt as if his chest was melting. His eyes met with the hand that hovered inches from his person, thretening to crush every bone that formed his rib cage.

Kuu's brown eyes turned on the Dark Masters hood once more, only moments before being blasted by a wave of red energy that sent him flying through the air only to land some thirty feet from the Temple.

He felt his body sinking into a cold muddy bed, its soft texture enveolping his flesh. . .

Kuu Gallia stood in total darkness. There was seemingly no end to the blackness that surrounded him. A distant red ball of light circled his posission, drawing closer every time it completed it's orbit of his person.

But it was still so far away. Somehow he knew that this light was a sorce of power, and that if he gave chase it would only adjust its distance accrodingly. Absently comming to the conclusion that if it knew he was their then it must be a consious life-form, he strode towards it, determined to consume its essence.

Inevitably it adjusted its distance no matter which way or how fast he moved. Enraged; Kuu fell to his knee's, slamming his fists into the un-seen floor and screaming at the light that denied him access to its power.

The young hopful's eyes half opened, adjusting to the crazed bolts of lightning that streaked the sky over-head as the storm raged on.

Climbing to his feet as he cradeled his broken arm, he came to a slouched stand, allowing his gaze to fall on Master Montar.

Dark Rage rose from his stomache and boiled his blood. Crimson energy particals danced over his pale skin. His eyes flared with the red vengance of his bitter Blood Quest. The tight mucles his his neck flexed, spasing out as his back teeth ground agianst one another, his grin the picture of mirthless ferocity.~}

*The Sith Master simply smiled appreciatively*

"Good...I can feel your anger...your hatred. You just might be worthy of being a Sith... "

*He steped out from the Temple, into the clearing and into the rain that pounded the ground, softening it into mud. He took three steps, his eyes watching Kuu carefully, before the Sith halted his positon*

"Tell me Kuu...why do you come here?"

1fE1uLv.png

{~"I have to become a Sith Lord!" he shouted over the storms madniss. "I have seen my destiny!" he added between heaving breath's, his pain and rage multiplied by usless arm that hung under the protection of the other. "I must gain the power to draw the Jedi into the true side of the force and enslave the Master's that rule over them!"

The lanky figure began to draw closer to Master Montar, it's eyes still burining with the red raw desire to restore the Empire, under who's banner Vader had flown the Symbols of Sith, to its former dominance within the galexy.

"I will do anything you say if it means I'll have the chance to unleash the total fury of the Darkside on those who don't swere loyalty to the Acolyte and its Empire. . . It's Empire?"

Kuu Gallia passed out agian, comming to fall agianst the solid surface of the stairway leading into the temple. His body burned out from lack of food and proper rest, aside from the phisical strain of the desimated arm bones.~}

*Raynuk snarled slightly and muttered only one word before turning on his heels and returning inside the Temple*

"Pathetic..."

*The Sith was soaked from the rain, a state which he did not like to be in. He closed the doors behind him purely by willpower, and made his way down the Halls and passageways. Perhaps when you learn what it means to be a Sith, will I allow you inside. For now. You shall remain outside...Learn things for yourself..

1fE1uLv.png

OOC: meh, Yes this is a double post, but this is somethin that needs to be posted. This is the current defence status of Mimban as a planet.

Now, just the other day I managed to get Mod Approval for the Mimban Defence Grid.

Got about 50 Planetside Turbolaser batteries

6 Ion Pulse Cannons (Much like the one seen on Hoth)

60 NPC Headhunters

60 Robotic Headhunters

May seem kinda puny, but this defence grid is designed for in the atmosphere. The Atmosphere of Mimban is deadly to all ships without propper precautions, and will tear any normal ship appart without regard. Also, the constant storms of Mimban, with the static and electric currents, block/scramble all targeting and scanning equipment when trying to get through the atmosphere.

Thus no one can scan the planet, and no Planetary Bombardments when in high orbit. So we, the Sith are pretty safe on our little stormy and dark planet.

In otherwords... "Dont mess"

1fE1uLv.png

The Shadow Lightning exits hyperspace, and nears the planet of Mimban.

Cineon directs a comm channel to the planet, "This is Kiami Duran," he says not wanting to reveal his true identidy as the inhibitants may not be willing allies, "I am in search of the Sith homeworld and seek training, please respond."

The Shadow Lightning hovers safely outside of Mimban's defense grid.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

*After the newcommer had sent his message, there was silence, for about an entire minute. The planet below spun casually, almost disregarding the man and the ship he was on. There were occasional flashes visible from space, as the storms rolled and tumbled across the landscape. The newcommer was about to send his signal again, when the responce came. The voice that spoke sent chills down the man's spine, causing him to feel almost unnerved. The words themselves took a moment to register, the voice shaking the man's confidence*

"Unidentified Ship...You will hold you vector and position. You will be brought down to the planet..."

*The message was short, and confusing...But the man didnt have much time to think about it. Over the horizion of the planet Mimban, Three ships became apparent. They were traveling fast, and apparently came from the planet below. They approched, and the man saw them to be Z-95 Headhunters. They slowed as they neared the ship, two taking up positons in the front of the ship, while the other made way with docking with the ship. The voice again came, in hopes of explaining*

"The atmosphere of Mimban is deadly. The strong electric currents, winds, and frequent and unpredictable lightning bolts will shred a ship to peices before it even gets half way through the atmosphere. Your ship will have to be specially outfitted if it is to land on the planet, so for now, if you will kindly board the Headhunter, we will bring you planetside. The other two will bring your ship to get properly outfitted..."

*Just then, two tow cables shot from the lower portions of the two Headhunters, smacking into the hull of the Shadow Lightning.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Elsewhere, several medium sized Cargo ships appeared over Mimban, and set up a medium orbit over Mimban. Moments later, a small transport ship, carrying about 50 workers arrives. The workers exit the transport, working in space suits, and start unloading the hundreds of peices that has been ordered three days before. The workers seperate into groups, one group per Cargo ship, and start assembling the peices*

Head Worker: "Base this is Omacron 1, we have arrived, and construction has started. Expect to be finished in one weeks time." [Real time]

*The same voice that spoke to Cineon replied to the worker*

"Excelent. You will receive payment apon completetion..."

Head Worker: Roger that Base, Omacron 1 out...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*On the planets surface, Raynuk sat back in his chair, quite pleased with the way things were going. The Sith were gaining new recruits quite fast, and already had some promising young ones. The construction had started in space above, and would be ready sooner than he had hoped. He lifted himself from the chair, and moved through the temple to greet the new arrival*

1fE1uLv.png

Cineon walks along the halls of Mimban, as directed by a goon. He was wearing rags, peasent clothing. Not that he chose to, it opted as cover for Cineon to avoid drawing attention to himself, all the more deadly it made him. However, in this current atmosphere, ((not the planet's atmosphere, situationally speaking)) it would provide useless.

He reaches a man, in dark robes. Cineon could 'feel' the man, before he even came to him. It wasn't Cineon though, it was Raynuk, who was allowing Cineon to know that someone was coming. It wasn't that Cineon was extremely Force sensitive and could feel the other man's presence, it was because the sheer power created the feel that he was being watched.

He slightly bows his head. "Ah, a Sith Lord. You're actions above the atmosphere have proven that there is no extraodinary hostility that is not acceptable by your terms. Hence, there is no need for aliases. My name is not Kiami Duran, it is Cineon Yahn. I come here in search of training the Dark Side variation of the Jedi arts, and become a Sith."

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

*Raynuk just stood there, and could already tell that this one was cocky. Without a word, Raynuk threw the man backwards down a hallway*

"You know nothing of me Cineon...There is extreme hostility. I could kill you myself if I wanted to, but you chose to lie to me, and I frown apon being lied to..."

1fE1uLv.png

Cineon's ego began to inflate, and is tempted to reach for a weapon and kill the man, but he manages to stop himself. He was against a Sith. A Sith with supernatural powers at his beckon call. He decides to use reverse phsycology on the Sith, and lock him in a battle that he could win; a battle of wits.

Cineon stands up. He would've straitened out his outfit, was it worthy to do so. He relaxes his shoulders, "All right. You want to kill me?" He raises his arms up, "Kill me." He turns his head, "but oh no, wait! What will that do? What would that prove? Killing me? It would only prove that you are insecure of your own abilities and masculinity, taking down someone who is handicapped compared to your powers and abilities. It proves nothing, that's what it proves. You choose to take care of things by force. Now, can't we be civilized about this?"

He sits down on the ground, "With such power at the Sith's disposal, is their no room left for intelectual design? You need not to explain. You plan to beat me down, to show my inferiority, to exemplify your superiority. What does that do? Anything? Oh yes, it does something, it wastes both of our time. So why even bother? Instead of you mutilating and emotionally stripping me down, why don't we just cut to the chase and get down to what matters? The Sith's purpose, and what I can do to contribute to that purpose. With each passing moment outside of the safety net of Mimban, your mortal enemy, the Jedi, grows more and more powerful in the events of the war that is taking place. With inadequete numbers to meet the rising strength of the Jedi, you need all the help you can get. So what is the purpose of knocking me down? My first lesson? To teach me to hate? I know how to hate."

He stands up and walks up to the Sith, "Instead of teaching me how to hate, teach me how to use it."

barabbas4.jpg