Myrkr

Tarrian Skywalker

Ichigo did not reply to his friend, the time for words on his account had ended in this conversation, though there were many words Ichigo would have liked to have noted, yet as in all things, he must accept the way things are, and move past them otherwise he would find himself wallowing in the sea of despair once more, a fate he does not wish to surround himself with ever again. He would have to stand strong and accept the status quo at times, or his constant struggle for justice will only cause injustice.

To learn of the man's Jedi ambitions was something new to Ichigo, as it was the ambition of his own heart. His heart had settled on that the moment the Sith had tore his mother to pieces and henceforth he had trained himself. Though he didn't look it, Ichigo was a strong individual. He was fit, and could easily hurtle many things others would consider impossible. His abilities to fight by hand gained him notoriety on Fondor as a troublemaker, and it caused a few lapses of turmoil for him with the authorities. Yet he has never achieved his maximum potential, his heart, as well as his mind, have never both found it in their all to be used, and thus they have been wasted on attacks which never wield their users full power. This is why Ichigo is still considered weak, and it would be one of the many things in his future to which he would need changed.

As for his strength and skill with the blade he owned and held so dear, it was an admirable thought for him to believe himself proficient, but nonetheless, a boy of but sixteen has little experience in the matter and overestimates his own abilities. He could hold his own to protect his life, he could hold his own to protect his friends. But he could never win. Not yet, his strength has not compiled to such a thing, he has yet to realize this strife in his own abilities, but he will soon.

"I believe that if you and I should spar, I would at least survive."

An-dur's lips parted, he was about to let his words flow forth when suddenly his console and that of the Co-pilots began to beep madly in a concerto of mechanical pings. It had happened; the scans were done. The anomaly was found. quietly almost to himself An-dur began to exclaim "Yes, yes, yes!" as if he was gripped by a mad scientist's euphoria.

The planetary scans revealed what An-dur sought; the prime location of their new base. As he read over them and then again trying to believe what his computer was telling him, a huge, triumphant smile spread across his slender and ever so slightly rectangular face. He turned to Ichigo and asked madly.

An-dur: "Do you know what this means?!"

Again like before he gave his friend no chance to answer, he quickly gripped his controls and broke orbit. Again with an astounding show of his mastery over the Unlucky 7, he flipped the Comm switch while simultaneously sending the light freighter into a descending barrel roll towards the planets atmosphere and his destination.

--Comm--

"Hey Talya, git in gear! Follow me!! Ha Ha Haaa!!"

He exclaimed madly with youthful vigor.

--End Comm--

With his full attention now on piloting now, he began to perform a series of various rolls and turns as the ship reentered the Myrkr's atmosphere. Finally he stopped his childish tricks and brought the ship into a horizontal position, letting the belly of the Unlucky 7 burn as the shields protected it from the massive heat on reentry. From the ground the reentry would look like a falling meteor, but this was what An-dur wanted, his mood made him act brazen from the euphoric relief of finding the perfect spot. Slowly he changed the direction of his ship once again as he began to hear the hull groan from the intensity of the heat that the shields mostly blocked. He turned the ship so that the intensely burning ball disappeared into a quiet streak of before it totally vanished from view. An-dur slowed his ship to a virtual halt, the flames dissipating and at a slow rate of descent he began to eyeball the location. His console told him he was not too far off.

Slowly upon the horizon his target came into view. A low lying plateau, that from the scans appeared to stand 200 meters above the surface floor. All around the base of the plateau were the metallic trees and even then some rouges sprouted on its face, but around the plateau these trees were taller, most reaching about 1/3 or 1/2 way up the plateau face. Upon the top of the plateau was a small clearing--well concealed by the tree line--that was big enough for a medium sized base to be built upon it. On the deck plateau were more these trees, and like those that darted the landscape around this plateau, these too, were of greater size then the norm, capable of concealing low leveled structures like the one An-dur planned. There appeared to be only two accessible points to reach it by land; a semi-open trail littered with the metallic trees of the world and a series of caverns that started at the base of the plateau. Otherwise the only accessible route was by air. As An-dur looked more closely to the scans he again exclaimed when they apparently revealed the plateau to actually be a long dead volcano. Which of course made this location all the sweeter.

The Unlucky 7 slowly reached the plateau that would in a manner of days/weeks soon be converted into their new home. The small freighter hovered above the surface, and above the tree line. An-dur wanted to make sure that there were no Vornskyrs on the surface of the plateau, because if the stories were true--they were more than capable of taking out even veteran soldiers and were especially vicious to Force users. While An-dur had no idea if he was one or wasn't, the mere thought of a pack of them hulking towards him, unabated by any counter measures he would attempt did not please this young Zabrak. Again, just as before, his ship began to run scans, this time isolated in a 1 kilometer arc around the plateau and its surrounding areas. These scans were more intensive than the ones before and would thus (in theory) take longer to complete. Once more, An-dur thumbed the Comm switch and hailed Talya.

--Comm--

"Hey, Talya! You still there? What do you think? Good spot, no?"

He asked his glee evident throughout his voice.

--End Comm--

After he finished speaking, An-dur took a rubber band, attached it to the switch and an adjacent harmless nob, which would act to keep the comm channel open and active. He then turned to Ichigo and gleefully replied.

An-dur: "So? What do you think? Good place, no?"

"And, sure we can still spar if you like. No worries I won't hurt you, hell I'm more worried about you hurting me. Your abilities aren't easy for me to read and that's saying something, too!"

"Its a shame I was too drunk to pay attention to what I read from Geki. If I had I might not have gotten carved up worse than a thanksgiving turkey. Besides, the scans I'm doing--scanning for any Vornskyr dens and packs of the creatures will take awhile. Plus if there is any Ysalimari, they'll have to be removed. Damn things attract Vornsykrs. How well does flame work against these trees and their inhabitants?"

An-dur said with a roguish glint in his eyes and smirk on his face. He was quickly developing a solution to those two problems.

rainbowcat.jpg

((Sorry bout my not posting for a while. Had some things I had to take care of. I'm back for the time being.))

Talya smiled as she recieved the comm. The clearing they had found was exactly what she had wanted to find. She was amazed that An-dur had figured out her real identity, but now that it was out, it wouldn't be hard to figure out why she wanted to come here.

Way back when, Talon Karrde had set up shop on Myrkr, and his ship was rumored to still reside there, along with the remains of his base. If she could find the ship, she would find a link to her past, as Talon Karrde had been her great-great-great-grandfather. The plateua that they had found was less than a kilometer away from the old base, which would work out nicely.

--Comm--

Yeah, I'm still here, and you found a great spot. I do plan on finding a vornskyr and taming it, so if you see me around with one, don't be suprised. Lets get down there and get set up so we can begin our operation as soon as possible.

--End Comm--

((Sorry, I assumed that her name was common knowledge to him, like her alias was. I can edit my post if you like.))

Aalya (Talya) finally responded. An-dur was just about to get up and walk towards one of the empty holds of his ship. There he had planned on sparing with Ichigo, to assess how good his friend was with his blade and to test his own skill. Of course he stopped everything to respond to her comm, he had to let her know what he was doing and planing because if there were Vornskyr like he suspected, then they would be glassed along with any Ysalimari lizards. An-dur was going to take no chances from now on. Slowly he responded, his voice calm and even.

--Comm--

"Hey [insert name here], hold on before you touch down. I'm doing scans on the plateau for Vornskyr and Ysalimari, if there are any; they will be glassed over by my turbo lasers. I'm not taking any chances with these beasts, and damn sure not taking any chances period--not after what Geki did. So hold off on landing. Just for a little while longer alright?"

He paused, and when he spoke again his voice had not changed.

"And besides, we still need people to help with construction. How long do you think that will take? ...How much will this cost? Can you give me a ballpark figure? I have to see if I have enough, I'm sure I will, but we'll see..."

--End comm--

He trailed off, his thoughts becoming plagued with the realities of the situation, without men or at least droids his ideas would only remain in his head. Man and machine was needed to bring his plans to fruition. He turned once more to Ichigo and asked him the very same question.

An-dur: "Ichigo...how much will this all cost? What do you think?"

His expression written in overtures of severity. He became much older than he was at that moment, a man who had the mind of the savviest businessmen in the entire galaxy, a man who was concerned for his plans and would let nothing and no one take them from him. The gravity of his plans and dreams so close to reality, weighed down upon as surely as any physical weight could be.

rainbowcat.jpg

Ichigo looked to the new place An-dur seemed so enthused about and Ichigo could see why he would think such a place supreme. It not only had the availability for them to set up there, but it also had the look of a Smuggler's Den. Ichigo could do nothing but smile when he saw it realizing in full that the path he had chosen alongside An-dur would be one of infinite possibility and perhaps even be a bunch of fun for him. The place looked historical, but that was the glory of being there anyhow.

Ichigo was surprised to heat An-dur mention something about price, and when his tone had changed from the lack-luster one he knew, to one of business and appropriation, Ichigo could not help but laugh, the first time he had shown such as human trait in front of An-dur.

"Cost?! We are smugglers now! If there is no one there how could they possible think of charging us for it? We are above some laws now, and this place looks as if the last 50 years have gone by without inhabitance. Its ours now, no one will contest that."

Ichigo continued to laugh and got up from his seat on the ship and began to go toward the back when he stopped at the cockpits doorway.

"I'm going to begin unloading our supplies we have here onboard, which isn't much honestly, so if you and I get in here and finish it up, we could be done in a matter of moments. What do ya say?"

An-dur hopelessly shrugged. There wasn't much to do, since both of his friends ignored his council and seemed overzealous to begin. Of course, so was he, but he could temper his with caution. It also struck him odd to hear such a hearty laughter escape from a frame that seemed to only know sadness and only capable of sulking. It both stunned and slightly aggravated him, but he hid it well. An-dur rose from his chair, shaking his horned head as he did so. In a tone that was both reluctant and waring he spoke loud and clear enough for the both of them to hear.

An-dur: "Alright...we can begin. Just watch yourself alright? I don't need anymore death on my hands."

Then he flicked his rubber band off of the adjacent nob, which shut off his the Comm, plotted in the landing coordinates to the nearby clearing and began to walk back towards the Main hold and cargo holds. On his way he both called out to Ichigo and yanked him by the shoulder.

An-dur: "Hey, Ichigo. Take a blaster from my weapons locker before we touch down at least, alright?"

He then led his friend to the Weapons locker, which was directly across from the main hold and An-dur's room. Once inside the small room, they were both greeted by a glaring light, a small work bench with a wide assortment of tools and several racks. Most containing piss poor blaster pistols and rifles, but a few quality ones in their midst. Several being an A280, E-11, E-11b and a DC-15. Opposite of the racks was a small locker which when opened revealed various blades, both vibro and non, as well as a few spears and pikes. Adjacent from the locker was small table which was attached to the nearby wall, within lay various grenades, all from the harmless flashbangs and sonics, to the more deadly thermal. Granted there were only about 6 of the latter, but still. Hanging like his most prized possessions besides his vibrosword and Manda blaster were several Sniper rifles, all polished and well kept. An-dur's broken sword lay wounded upon the workbench next to its shattered brethren; the Mandalorian blaster pistol. An-dur inadvertently paused, his eyes becoming sad as he gazed transfixed upon his ruined items. Suddenly, he broke his gaze and silently walked out of the small, well lit room, leaving Ichigo to take what he would.

An-dur walked back to the cockpit and watched the ship gracefully hover 2 1/2 meters above the earth, from within the bridge he made a small mental note of what would go where in the empty expanse of a clearing. He also visually scanned for any hostiles. Seeing none, but nevertheless being able to shake his bad feeling He grabbed for his Electroshock Pike and his blaster rifle (A280) and whatever equipment he had placed within the cockpit several hours earlier. He gave one last parting glance at his scanner, before he left the cockpit and headed for the docking ramp.

An-dur finally reached the ramp controls, and gave a coincidental glance towards the Anti-personnel blaster that was hanging from the roof of the off ramp, he shrugged slightly, then turned to face the walkway to the main hold. A hand stationed above the console that would release the ramp, he yelled back at Ichigo.

An-dur: "Ichigo! You ready?! First order of business when we reach the soil is to sweep the perimeter, got it? If I can have it my way, we're going to do this right and in one group. No one goes alone, and no one gets picked off. Now, lets go!!"

With his final commanding words he rapidly entered the code that dropped the ramp, just enough so that they could jump off, but secure enough so nothing could climb aboard. He then turned to face the grassy earth and squinted his hazel eyes from the dirt and dust the repulsar lifts were kicking up.

rainbowcat.jpg

Ichigo looked over the locker seeing the assortment of weaponry only making him wonder where the hell An-dur got it all. He did not need weaponry, if An-dur thought that Ichigo was only handling himself with a katana, the Zabrak was sorely mistaken, and would be shown the beautiful sleek, durasteel weapon remaining in the holster built into his jacket. Ichigo shut the doors to the locker, allowing his mind to settle one last time on the blasters, and allowed a smile to go over his face.

"Blaster as too unreliable, too inaccurate for my taste An-dur, I use a more archaic weapon to dispose of my opponents from a range."

Ichigo reached within his jacket and grabbed the cold steel of his weapon, and could feel its power flow into him, it was such a magnificent piece of art, as well as a weapon, it felt like a piece of Ichigo himself was in that weapon, and indeed it did serve him well at times. He pulled it out and flashed it in front of his friend.

"This weapon, has three separate barrels, all stacked atop of one another. Its silver look to it allows it to remain the looker of a justice maker, instead of the grungy weaponry one sees on the street. This gun, was fashioned by a man on the planet of Kasai, and was brought to me through random trades made in the streets of Fondor. It is older than this ship most likely, and the bullets within it are as old as I am. I have yet to need replacement bullets, though I do always have a few extra clips of ammunition. Much more accurate than blasters this little guy, I wouldn't trade it in for anything."

Ichigo listened to his friend explain the situation,and he jumped down as soon as he could his gun at the ready and he stood by his friend and the two began to move along the perimeter of where the building would be before them.

((For OOC reasons, I have to speed this up. I hope that it is alright with what I'm about to do with everyone who is watching this thread and to those who I'm Rping with and lastly the Mods in charge of the section.))

An-dur marveled at the metallic barrel of Ichigo's archaic weapon. He had been lucky enough to see a few of these ancient ranged weapons and had a sort of jealousy for them. He wanted one, as if it would prove his worth in some small way. They captivated him, but alas he knew of their downsides. Such weapons could jam, leaving live rounds trapped within their barrels, if facing a Jedi or Sith and their Force the projectiles could be stopped and redirected at the shooter, the guns could be destroyed by the Force and had less range. They were also messier when use upon someone, unlike blaster bolts which cauterized the wounds it created, bullets left gapping holes that would bleed forever. An-dur held a love/hate respect for them because of this.

Slowly and silently the young Zabrak lept from the ramp, landing gracefully next to his friend. Quickly he leveled his A280 and stared down the scope. His vast amount of training from ex-military, mercs and outlaws all afforded him with ample knowledge of how to wield and compensate for the blasters inherent shortcomings. Without diverting his gaze An-dur spoke in a tone that was barely audible to Ichigo.

An-dur: "Nice weapon. But, I'll stick with blasters for reasons that will take too long to explain. Your lucky to have it, a part of me envies you."

He then motioned towards Talya who by this time had landed her ship and moved towards the pair. Quickly he told them both of his plans and their objective; thoroughly search the plateau and clear it of all hostile lifeforms. For added help An-dur brought forth one of his Gunnery droids which if the need was great could double as competent battledroids. The unremarkable droid was outfitted with an E-11 blaster rifle and took up the rear position, An-dur in the lead and Ichigo and Talya in the center, shoulder to shoulder. They began their search in the diamond grouping. It was very slow going, An-dur had to be thorough, no less was allowed for him. They made their way a quarter around the perimeter of the plateau before An-dur heard rustling off in the near distance, something was hidden within the brush. Instinct took over and An-dur dropped into a crouched stance that would conceal his position and while offering a good rate of mobility and stable fire rate ((in crouched the shooter is more accurate and fires more stably)), from behind him he stuck a hand into the air, in a fist, the universal sign to halt. With four quick scans, An-dur and his A280 were able to discern that the threat was acceptable for now and continued on.

Again when the group made it three fourths of the way around, An-dur heard the same rustling in the bush, this time it was multiplied, it seemed whatever it was, was stalking them. He found this fine as well and ignored it. After they made it back towards their ships, An-dur then setup a small perimeter. Placing mines with in the earth in a static triangle defense around their ships, anything that passed through the sensors would get a nasty surprise. The Zabrak after completing his task, then made his way back towards his friends. Both seemed to be chatting. He interrupted them.

An-dur: "Well, the mines have been placed and armed, do not step too far outside the perimeter, you can hear a faint beeping. Pay attention to that, it means your close to a mine. Oh, and stay alert, something is stalking us. I have to go ask for a few favors now, excuse me."

He then walked back up his entry ramp and made for the holotable in the main hold of the Unlucky 7. There he made various calls to his limited network of criminal contacts calling in favors, making deals and such. Within an hour An-dur emerged from the YT-1930 once more a mixed look on his face, both happy and somber.

An-dur: "I've done it. The help will be here in a matter of hours and days. Our base will be built in no time."

The rest of that day was uneventful, whatever was stalking them, stayed hidden and out of sight. Night quickly fell, turning into day. During the hour of darkness, An-dur heard the howls of the Vornskyr's and the various other wildlife that inhabited the planet. Several small freighters had come in the night as well, all landing within the suitably large enough defense grid. Its crew disembarking and heading towards An-dur. They were brought up to speed and began to take up sentry positions, near enough to the center to not be picked off. Most were mercenaries and hired guns. The supplies and workers had yet to arrive.

The next day was highly uneventful, more ships came to the forested planet, more men and women came. Construction droids came with durasteel beams, and other necessities. And all the while An-dur looked to be capable of leading men. In private though, to only Ichigo and Talya did he express his doubts about this, his worries about the favors he had made and called upon. Again day turned into night and still more men, machine and supplies came.

The third day began with a small skirmish and the settin of various mines, some had unfortunately been tripped by a few mercs who got a little ti wasted, others had been tripped by the other predators of Mrykr. Those had quickly been dispatched with casualties at a minimum. After the wake-up call An-dur had assembled his rag-tag crew together to lay down some ground rules. He addressed the crowd with a very stern voice and an expression to match.

An-dur: "Gentlemen (and women) after todays firefight, it has come to my attention that ground rules need to be set. So as such the following must be obeyed and followed with the strictest of adherence. There will be NO drinking while we sit out here as...sitting ducks ripe for the carnivores of the planet, Every man will make each shot count, and conserve their ammo. No one is to ever, ever venture beyond the mine perimeter, no matter the circumstances, we must respect our comrades, no one is better than anyone else, while in watch duty, none are to slack off."

As he addressed the mass of men, some disgruntled murmurs erupted, from the veteran men and women, but each was quickly silenced by An-dur's booming voice.

An-dur: "SILENCE!!! You will all follow these rules to the tee, any who don't do not get paid. That is FINAL."

As all things concerning mercs, not being paid made each and every one of them fall into line. The rest of the day went by without a hitch.

Finally the sun rose on the fourth day, An-dur's makeshift camp had become a veritable impregnable fortress of defensive power and it was on this morning that a massive freighter descended from the sky heading for An-dur's camp. Aboard were all of the supplies that were needed to build his base, every last builder, welder, construction droid, defensive equipment, and everything else that could be imagined was aboard the freighter. The ship aptly named The Hauler landed within the center of the camp. The other ships having moved out of the way, to make room for the massive ship, most hovered above the perimeter, others moved closer to the edge. The Capt. disembarked from the ship and made his way towards the Zabrak who had been issuing orders for the day.

Capt.: "Hey, you An-dur?"

The Zabrak blinked, and stared at the man before he replied.

An-dur: "Yes..."

Capt.: "Good, we're here with the goods."

An-dur's face instantly lit up.

An-dur: "Thats great! Unload them, lets begin."

The Capt. issued the the command to is XO and equipment, supplies and people began to exit the humongous freighter. An-dur turned to Ichigo and Talya.

An-dur: "Well it finally begins."

rainbowcat.jpg

Operatives that had been working diligently for Mortati were well aware of the new arrivals on the planets surface. They had opted to keep a close eye on them, rather then 'introducing' themselves right away. It became apparent to the two charged with keeping on eye on their make shift base that they were setting up some kind of operation they didn't want too many people knowing about.

The long range communication devices were brought online and after a while, it was made obvious what they had to do. A single Communiqué was sent to the mysterious figures. It came in threw thick static, but the gist of it was still obvious. They wished a meeting between the primary leaders of the new setup here and the Black Sun set up.

They awaited a reply...

Hail Daisaku!

BSO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A light freighter came out of hyperspace above Myrkr. Jacen Onnd's borrowed ship moved into the atmosphere. The controls felt so foreign and Jacen's thoughts drifted to the Lucky Me at some random place in the blackness that was space. His trusty old ship was now intrusted to his faithful droid Savior, along with the old Black Sun flagship.

He found an open clearing and set his ship down. He activated his comm and sent a message to his contact.

--Comm--

I'm here. Meet me at [insert coordinates here]. I'll be there in ten standard minutes, if you aren't there in twenty I'm gone and you lose your opportunity. Be there.

--End Comm--

Jacen pulled on his belt and lowered his ramp. The meeting place he had set up was about twenty meters away from his currenty position towards the north. He began walking and quickly reached he destination. He pulled out his blaster prepared for anything and sat to wait.

silassig-1.jpg

Proud member of the JNET Addicts Club since November '05

I accepted the comm and listened carefully, easily memorizing the coordinates. As soon as the comm was off, I flipped some switches on the ship for safekeeping and lowered the ramp.

I stepped off, sinking a few inches in the foliages. Breaking into a light jog, I was at my contact's coordinates within minutes.

Instantly my visors picked up the man's heat signal, and I traded my jog for a walk as I approached him.

The snap of a twig caused Jacen to spin around. He spotted the form of his contact moving through the trees. He holstered his blaster and raised his hand, shaking the other's.

"What have you got for me? I got your message and I'm curious."

Jacen took a swig of the bottle in his hand. He wasn't sure why he was suddenly becoming such a heavy drinker. Probably Mortati and Ronin's fault. Just one more thing to blame on them.

silassig-1.jpg

I dropped the man's hand, allowing him to take a swig of his drink before speaking.

"I have the coordinates and passwords to some of Darkwatch's most prized shipyards. I will not tell you how they were obtained, nor where they are until you can answer a few questions for me," I stated.

I clasped my hands together in front of my as I waited for his answer.

Jacen smiled as this information was passed to him. Access to Darkwatch's shipyards and their ships? This could help him immeseurably. He nodded at the man and threw the bottle that he had just finished onto the ground. The drink known as flameout had a very low level of alcohol in it, so he still reasonably had his senses.

"I'll answer your questions, what are they?"

silassig-1.jpg

"I'd like to know whats going on. I'm not a man that likes to be kept in the dark."

I looked at the alcoholic bottle's remains.

"Even if you tell me only a bit of whats going on. Fifty percent of something is better than one hundred percent of nothing."

I glanced around, assuring myself that there were no eavesdroppers, but my instinct told me otherwise.

"Perhaps we can talk in private?" I said, motioning towards my ship. "I get real nervous in open spaces.

Jacen nodded as he spyed the paranoid man suspiciously.

"Lead the way," he said pointing towards the mans ship. As the other turned, Jacen silently checked the charge of his blaster and slug throwers, as well as the hold-out blaster strapped to his right arm under the jacket he was currently wearing. This was certainly a risk, but if it got him what it promised he couldn't even begin to fathom the rewards.

silassig-1.jpg

I caught his glare, but thought nothing of it.

You have no reason to fear me, I thought.

I turned around on my boot and started towards my ship. Leaves and other forest debris crunched under our weight as we treaded the small distance. My sensors picked up no hostile targets, as I'd expected.

That's a tiny relief.

By now both of us were on the ship. I glanced at Sydney.

"Te'habir te ba'slanar," I said to her.

After she confirmed, I turned back towards Jacen.

"Now, you were about to answer my questions."

Edited by Guest

Sydney sat there and didn't say anything. She was hoping to get out of there. Terren was a coward behind his armor. She could have taken him out. If only she didn't fall into the trap.

Oh how she despised him. Thinking he could just control her by making her sit there in silence. She kept her mouth shut. Now was not the time. Or was it?

She could teach him a lesson. Catch him off guard. No. She would wait for the exact moment to make her move.

She would get her revenge. She glared at him while he spoke to her and why did she confirm? That she couldn't even answer herself. She shut the boarding ramp.

Her eyes told the story of being betrayed many times. This was one of those times. She turned her icy blue eyes to the person who enterred with Terren.

She was slumped in the chair with her coat slightly open but covering her front. The sleeve of her jacket fell down and you could see intese bruising around her wrist.

She casually pulled her sleeve back into place knowing they probably saw.

Jacen watched the little exchange with a hint of amusment before answering the other's questions.

"You can rest assured that you'll be kept informed at all times. I'll see to that personally. One thing I do ask is that this is kept in a small circle. I want as few people knowing about it ask possible. Myself and possibly one or two other agents will know about it in Black Sun, I trust that only those here will hear about it from you?"

silassig-1.jpg

Jacen nodded at the man and smiled as he took lifted his hand to take another drink before he realized that he didn't have anymore drink left.

"Anything else you wanted to know, or can we get started."

silassig-1.jpg

Jacen smiled as the man asked his question.

"I've got a pretty good idea of what we're going to do with your codes, and yes, it does include destroying the Darkwatch fleet. Let me return to the Black Sun, and discuss it with the one person in Black Sun I truly trust right now. Meet me on Tatooine, in Mos Eisley Cantina, in three standard days. Goodbye till then."

Jacen walked down the hallway of the ship, placing one foot in front of the other, breathing in and out, blood flowing through his body, moved his hand up towrads the lock and pressed the button, opening the door of the ship, then moved his foot out of door, down the ramp, and out into the open forest and made his way back to his own ship. He powered up and blasted off towards the blackness of space and Selvaris.

silassig-1.jpg

((Sorry for alias stacking, but one alias left and I'm required to bring another one in))

The Quiet Prowler came out of hyperspace above Myrkr. Its lone occupant, Adenn Galaar, also known as Tracyn Dar'manda, sat in his silver and blue Mandolorian armor piloting his ship down to Hyllyard City. He set down on a landing dock and finished his lock-up procedure. He walked into a bar and looked at four men that were sitting in a corner. He motioned with his head towards the door and exited.

They all stood up and walked out as he began talking to them. They all agreed to his plan and moved out into the Great Northern Forest to set up. He pulled out his scanner and waited for this ship he was looking for to appear in the sky.

AdennGalaarsig42607.jpg

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam

Mrakhh blasted out of hyperspace on to the planet known as Myrke. Hopefully the man who had contacted him was here. Mrakhh flew his ship around, hovering at about 30 meters off the ground. Then he landed his ship. The Togorian then waited in his cockpit for the man to contact him.

5xdgpzt.jpg

Adenn smiled at his sensors as the ship he was waiting for landed on the planet. Though the high density of metal in for forest somewhat confused his sensors, he was sure that this was the Jedi he was looking for. Before he sent the comm informing the Jedi of his location he turned to his hired men. They had buried an item resembling a Jedi artifact at the base of a tree, but what the Jedi wouldn't know was that there was a flash grenade trigger hidden beneath the artifact. As soon as it was picked up the blinding light would give Adenn the time he needed to make his move.

The five men he had hired nodded and after a quick check of everyone's weapons they ascended into the trees to await the ambush and Adenn tuned his comm to the other's frequency and sent the message to the Togarian.

--Comm--

The artifact is located at the base of a tree at [insert coordinates]. Dig up the artifact and be on your way. A pleasure doing business with you. Do with it what you wish, but make sure that you make the right descion on where to take it.

--End Comm--

With that, Adenn moved up into the trees. His hired men were trained merc's. They were completly still, undetectable to anyone. They were equiped with machines that would make them invisible to heat goggles. The wait was on.

AdennGalaarsig42607.jpg

Verd ori'shya beskar'gam

While Mrakhh waited for the COMM to come, he thought about what he was being asked to do... Before he could think about it too much, he recieved the COMM he had been waiting for.

The artifact is located at the base of a tree at [insert coordinates]. Dig up the artifact and be on your way. A pleasure doing business with you. Do with it what you wish, but make sure that you make the right descion on where to take it.

Mrakhh frowned. Something didn't smell right. He would have to keep up his guard. It was times like this when he wished he had a real connection to the force.

Mrakhh zoomed his ship down for a quick but precise landing close to the coordinates. Then, before jumping out of his ship, he grabbed his weapons. As the Togorian made himself towards the important artifact, his nose twitched. Something really was not right here...

Mrakhh let his nose lead him to where he found a mercinary in a tree, who looked well trained, pointing a blaster at the place where the artifact was supposed to be. Mrakhh climbed the tree silently then with equel silence, snapped the mercinaries neck.

From where he was, Mrakhh couldn't see anymore men waiting to kill him. His best option was to take the artifact and run. The Togorian jumped from the tree and started digging with all his might at where the artifact was buried.

He finaly reached the artifact and made a grab at it. To Mrakh's surprise, a flash bang went off, temperaroly blinding him. But a Togorian hunter did not act only on his sense of eye sight, but his sense of smell, hearing, and feeling. Before anyone could re-act, Mrakhh was running through the forest. Luckily, he was firmiliar with this terrian. Mrakhh's confidence started to return with his eye sight.

Let the hunt begin...

(Sorry about the spelling errors. I made the post quickly)

5xdgpzt.jpg