Carida

Darth Heretic

Trowa dropped out of hyperspace about the planet. Seeing the fleet he quickly flipped on his comm. "This is Sith Lord Barton requesting permission to land." He leaned back waiting for a response. His hands drifting above the flight controls in case anything went wrong.

Carnage.jpg

OOC: OOC knowledge abuse. You wouldn't be able to determine the existence of a Sith Academy. And this is the second time you've ignored my blockade. Just so you know in the future, you can't post with your character and all after being killed.

Scorp's last actions were futile, considering as the blast didn't effect any of his assailants. His ship tried to escape through the fleet, but it was destroyed ((AGAIN)) as it tried to pass through the fleet. The remaining troops prepared to eliminate the remaining Jedi.

The flagship made contact with the aleged Sith Lord. "State your buisness with the Empire. Safe passage will be granted upon confirmation of your code transmission."

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

"I've just achieved my rank and I am here to seek out an apprintice. I have no buisness with the Empire but if the empoer wish's to see me that is fine."

He quickly switched all energy from his weapons to his shields. "I mean no harm, my weapons are now offline."

Carnage.jpg

((This comes from the guy with four day gaps. Well what ever not gonna protested it coz I really don't care.))

Scorp hadn't really been caught by suprise. However he had been preparing for a future event. He saw the troopers coming and felt them in the force. However he had seen the future and knew they were all gonna die anyway so he didn't concern himself too much when flames suddenly appered around him. Nor did any of the blaster bolts cause him any true pain he had been ready to accept death. He had however in the midist of his hiding gotten the wrekage of his old ship and the shot up but still flyable x-wing off planent by sending them through basically the mail. When he was cloned they should be ready for him to fix and soon fly.

However Scorp had acomplished much he had done some recon gotten a nice lay out of the place and had even sensed a number of Sith on the planent which could loead to the indication of a Sith academy.

Scorp closed his eyes shortly after the fire came and engulfed his surrounding. He thought about escape but after already knowing they were all destinated to die and that only a few would survive the journey to make it into new bodies he had grown nonchalant over the whole thing. So in turn he welcomed his death and as the killing blaster bolt pierced his chest he gave up a sort of smile before relaxing and letting his body greet the earth.

Well at least it wasn't a waste.

With his last shread of strengh which while brief was powerful due to the minor systems quickly shutting down in his body, just before he was engulfed in flames he let loose a destructive blast that did no damage to the inferno troopers but left a huge crater over 40 meters in radius to erupt where his body was engulfed in flames. The cylinder object sat in the middle while his body was turned into a smoldering corpse. Since after all the dirt kind of put out the fire.

Scorp then departed from this life while a new body was being constructed for him after his vital signs went flat.

Nulled, you had plenty of time to respond to his attack.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

OOC: Sorry guys, 3 days since I posted after you, and 6 days since you've posted here at all. Because of what Scorp did, you guys will not be given the benefit of the doubt.

IC: Cineon had left the palace while the dead Jedi bodies were being gathered. He was flanked by two Royal Guards. He was nearing the location of the Jedi that remained. He reached out through the Force and levitated all three of them, choking them in the process. Now away from any foliage or cover, he could see them easily. He walked up to Silla and Darsha, who were side by side they screamed as their kneecaps were shattered, so they were unable to use their legs.

Lord Barabbas then focused his attention on Yousuu, Darsha's other apprentice. He raised Yousuu's stomach acid into his lungs, eating them away. Yousuu did not choke, but he slowly died as his blood became undernourished and died a truly painful death. All the dead Jedi bodies that were here from the two previous Jedi strikes were collected, as well as Darsha and Silla, and put aboard a Lambda-class shuttle. He boarded as well. Destination: Mimban.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

As Moric's ship came closer to the planet Cardia, the new Serpent base became apparent to the Sith Lord. It seemed Cineon kept his word. A trustworty Sith was hard to come by. At first Moric thought he would have to contact Cineon in order to make the arrangements to land, but it seemed this wasn't the case. It looked as if he could just bring his ship down without having to deal with any interuptions. And Moric did just that.

moric.jpg

Lord Barabbas returned aboard his Lambda-class shuttle, but did not go to the surface. His ship commed the Golgothan to alert all ships for a jump to hyperspace. Upon landing on his flagship, The Emperor proceeded to the bridge.

"Your majesty," said the bridge commander, "all ships are awaiting your oders and are in a position to break formation and enter hyperspace as you have requested."

"Is Raiden aboard one of our ships?"

"Yes sir, he is."

The Emperor nodded, "Good. Order all but 3 ships to enter hyperspace immediately, our destination is Artus... time to finish what I started. Also, send a probe droid to Mon Calamari"

"Yes my lord."

*Within minutes the Imperial fleet left Cardia*

barabbas4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Xander found himself in the jungle of Cardia. He had landed his ship in a rather open place, where the ground was strong enough. His red astro droid beeped silently as it scanned the surroundings. Xander had been send here by his master to discover more of himself and what drived him. He had been warned for Imperial snipers, but he'd watch out. At the moment he looked rather battered, as a result of his first encounter with the Sith. He was filled with anger, and needed something to relieve his anger on.

"We must throw all available droids, into battle!"

hate.gif

OOC: Cineon, I'm using some Imperial NPCs, just FYI.

IC:

The power of the Master's force sight had only grown in the recent troubles and he scanned the nearby location, registering all in the Force in a radius extending to the horizon from the present location of his apprentice. Within the somewhat considerable distance, John picked out several useful life-forms for the hopeful's awakening.

Seven Imperial Scout Snipers, three sets of two and a lone leader of the squad out on training exercises.

Several nonsentient beasts... and one lowly slave sent out for the sniper's training.

The scampering footsteps of the starving slave were far enough from Xander to make him hardly noticeable to an Force accute apprentice, which Xander was not one yet.

However, the jungle beasts found this newcomer to their territory an interesting invader and a small band of them went to investigate, they were the beta-predators of the Cardian jungle that approached silently from the trees...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Out Of Character: I have an astro droid, I don't need the Force to sense them

In Character:

Xander was alerted by a sudden screeching of his astro droid. He looked toward it, frowning.

"What is it?"

Another set of beeps.

Why can't these droids talk properly like normal droids?

Xander gave his droid a kick.

"Put on your translator, H4"

The same beeps as before.

Xander bent closer to read the small text on the droids' translator.

"You feel rather large creatures coming toward me? All right... get back into the ship, quick!"

The droid rided below the ship as fast as it could. Xander opened the cockpit of his black Naboo starfighter and quickly jumped into it, pressed the button to take up his droid and quickly flicked the engines, shields and weapon systems on while his cockpit was closing. The starfighter came off the ground and the shields became visible. Xander pulled the trigger out. He looked on his radar to see where the creatures were going to come from. He was breathing anxiously. He was ready to shoot the first ugly thing that would show its' face.

hate.gif

OOC: Fair enough.

IC:

The first of the beta-predators escaped his tree camouflage and lunged at the black Naboo Starfighter, then lunging in unison, four of his mates set about to land atop the Starfighter and smash that obtuse metallic creature that made the annoying mating call, beep beep beep.

The racket alerted an Imperial Sniper's scope to the vessel and as he set his sights on the fighter, he shot towards it, then spoke to his squad, Commander, I believe we have an unindentified bogey, requesting permission to eliminate...

Making his way into the clearing, to observe the animal's "attack", cloaked in the force and in the senses of the animals, John decided to add a little trick, and began to 'adjust' Xander's targeting systems and onboard electronics, essentially throwing off his targeting sensors and making him rely on a more manual firing mechanism as well as causing his shields to fail.

The stray Imperial armor-piercing shell struck the vessel on it's port engine, which tipped the Starfighter and caused a significant amount of damage to the engine's exhaust and ventilation systems.

All the while, the beta-predators, bipedal creatures with large fangs... mutated natural fauna, no doubt, fell on H4.

John, then proceeded to return to the trees and watch the ensuing hilarity... Well, you wanted to kill something.

Out Of Character: Why do I get the feeling I shouldn't have posted that? Anyway, nice of you to be so active, with other people it usually goes a lot slower.

In Character:

Xander felt a shock going through his starfighter. He looked backward and saw them attacking his droid.

Oh well, it could've been the cockpit...

Xander prepared to shake the predators off when suddenly two things happened. His shields fell out. Without them the predators could destroy his ship without much effort. Then his targeting sensors fell out. Xander tried switching them back up, did so again and again, but kept failing. He cursed loudly. Nothing seemed to work out today. It would only get worse. Another shock went through his ship, almost causing Xander to hit his head against the cockpit. Realizing that if it kept going this way his ship would be tore to shreds in a matter of seconds Xander quickly kicked the cockpit open and abandoned the ship by rolling over the snout.

He landed perfectly, with one hand on the ground for extra balance. He had bended his knees while landing. His cold eyes looked up at the predators from under his short black hair, that hung down loosely on his forehead. Xander raised from the ground and his hands reached for his blaster guns. He quickly pulled them out of their holsters and put the guns at his hips, aiming both double leaps at the predators on his ship.

"Hey you! Hungry? Well eat this!" he shouted angrily.

Xander pulled both triggers tome by time, as fast as he could. His blasters fired an amount of deadly blaster bolts that were able to put the shields of a droideka to a real test, and were all flawlessly aimed...

(I'm not sure wether I have to leave my attacks open or not but as you control these creatures I guess I'll do so)

hate.gif

OOC: Don't worry too much about open-end or closed-end. It's really up to you, only when going against a Playable Character, do we tend to use open-end, and sometimes, not even then. We control one out of say three of the attacks during a post. Also, don't worry about what you post, I'll react accordingly... if you attacked hand-to-hand, they would've responded accordingly. Everything's a test, remember that, a test to gauge how you react.

IC:

The leader of the beta-predators felt the sting of blaster bolts before collapsing and sliding off the vessel. His other four fellows soon met the same end, a series of gaping blaster holes in their charred corpses.

With tongues extended in a face of pain and mercy and eyes bursting out from the painful extension, the little reptilian creatures' pathetic lives were ended.

The Imperials began to all approach his location before filing off to take up offensive positions; despite the Sith's allegiance with the Empire, the differences of opinions between the Force-wielding Sith and the Force-death Imperials often escalates into violence.

The modified scout sniper rifle found the man's astromech droid in its sight, Commander, I have a clear visual, do I take the shot?

The gruff voice of the elder sniper responded, Soldier, if you can get us a trophy for tonight, fire at will.

The projectile lurched out of the rifle's barrel but narrowly missed H4.

Damn.

"Heheh"

Xander laughed for a bit as the creatures fell off the starfighter. These lowly creatures had been fun to kill, but didn't ease Xanders' bloodlust.

"You sick retards..." and then, looking back at his astromech "H4 try to repair the damage, and get those shields back up, I have the feeling we-"

The laser bolt flew by, missing his droid by an inch. H4 screamed and then got back to work. Xander, who had almost put his double blasters back in their holsters raised one again and fired several times in the direction of the shot that had gone for his astromech. He heard a loud cry and the Imperial sniper that had fired grasped for his throat while the lasers burned through his armour and bit into his flesh, and then he was dead.

Imperial snipers eh? Lets' give them what they deserve...

Xander closed his eyes. The Force was strong in this area. He felt the energy field rippling outward like cold water, and he felt the Imperial snipers. His senses weren't that good yet, but he felt two of them nonetheless. One to his left and the other one slightly to the right behind that one. He opened his eyes again, not taking more time to locate the others. He turned to the left and opened fire once again. One cry, one man dead. He rolled under his starfighter and fired over the wing toward the remaining sniper, killing him. He didn't know how many there were left, but hoped that losing three of their men would drive them off.

hate.gif

With the wave of his hand, John clouded the hardened mind of the Imperial Commander, convincing him that his losses were already sufficient to earn him punishment, if not death.

Forget it men, we lost three... we lose anymore, it'll be our heads. Damn Sith.

And then, the hobbling enslaved man approached Xander, "Thank you, they were hunting me... it seems you saved my life. How can I repay you?"

The elderly man, even offered his hands in supplication, "Please, I may be old, but I beg of you... let me know some way I can be of use to you. I was a mechanic, perhaps I may fix your ship?"

Xander kept his guns at the ready, ready to fire back if any of the Imperial snipers fired at him. Suddenly he felt how they all left tough. Apparently it had driven them off. Xander didn't felt like hunting them, he'd recognize the commander when he saw him again (through the Force), and then he would take his revenge. Xanders' lips curled into a smile.

"I'm already looking forward to it..."

He shoved one of his guns back into its' holster, but kept one in his left hand, to be ready for anything.

Xander then felt something else coming up behind him. It seemed like when he fought, he gained strength and concentration. He turned around quickly and frowned to see an elderly man. The mans' tone was kind, and he even offered his help. For a moment Xander became his old self again. No hate, no passion, just light... The darkness took control of the light very quickly tough, and Xander burst forward. He gripped the mans' neck with his right hand and put his laser gun under his chin.

"If I need help I'll ask for it, you old midget. I have my astro mech, and I'm not too bad of a mechanical myself. Besides that, no one touches my ship that I don't trust. If you want to make yourself useful stay on the loukout for hostile creatures, will ya?"

His eyes turned toward the dead creatures on the ground.

"But first get those horrible things out of my sight, although they're dead I can't stand them"

Xander let go of the mans' neck and holstered his other gun, to.

hate.gif

The man walked towards the decaying creatures and approached them, grasping them by the tail and began to pull at it with all his frail might. Sighing of exhaustion, he finally manages to move one across the moist, damp soil and into the jungle.

"Please, kind sir, I can't... my bones are old and weak. Perhaps we may eat them, replenish our strength."

He looked over at the next of the five, "If we burn them, their smell will not rot away the air and no other beasts will come towards us. Less of a threat, sir."

He continued to struggle with the decaying beast, "Do you have a knife, sir? So I may skin them? We can eat them, I've heard they taste good..."

Xander sighed and looked up at the sky.

Why send me a servant if he's good for nothing?

Xander looked over his shoulder at the old man, that hadn't got far with the corpses of the creatures.

"You want to eat them? Well do so, but there's no way in the world I'm going to eat something like that!"

Xander looked back toward his ship but saw that H4 was managing perfectly without him. He sighed again and turned around toward the old man, who could start eating the beasts if he wished.

"Tell me, why did those Imperials followed you? You aren't some sort of dangerous gangster, are you?"

Xander spoke the last words with a broad grin on his face, indicating that he was joking.

hate.gif

"No I was simply a miner who outlived his usefulness and rather than have me die in the mines, being a rather bad morale booster, we're used for sport by the Sniper squads to sharpen their skills at taking down live prey. They grew tired of the beasts of this jungle and found a man to be a slightly more formidable opponent."

Obviously disheartened by the young man's reproach, he merely turned back upon his work, "I've been here for ages, since I was around your age, perhaps younger. My father was poor and was a miner, too. We lived on Naboo when I was a small boy, but he was transferred to Coruscant by the mining company. The mining company which was later sold to the Imperial government with all it's workers offered as... slaves."

He trudged along some more before finding a rock, "If you can't give me a knife, sir... why, I guess I'll have to use these rocks."

He began hacking away at the reptilian skin with the rocks for hours... and finally, after successively breaking the external layers, he began to tear away the flesh. It formed a significantly noisy nuisance, much like the groans of a starving Hutt, if there ever were such a thing.

"I apologize for the noise, I'm just so hungry... I know it's annoying."

He looked upon his bundle of rocks and began striking one against another to provide himself a spark, a spark which was soon extinguished.

"Oh my, my old age has made me pretty dumb... I forgot twigs to keep the fire going. Ha." In the old, hoarse voice he chuckled for a minute or two before setting off to find kindling. When he returned he set about his work again, *Chip-clap, chip-clap, chip-clap.*

Xander, who had gotted back to work on his ship, only listened to the midget halfly. He smiled at the idea of having this old fool run around like a living target and having Imperial snipers fire at him. He heard the mans' sad story. Some people just didn't turned out to be lucky... or were just plain stupid.

"I would've given you a knife to shut you up if I had one" Xander muttered as the old man complained about not having got a knife.

The clanging of the rocks against each other started working on Xanders' nerves. The noise of him scraping away the flesh made him sick. He grumbled something about 'making sure you have enough teeth left to bite' while working on the ventilation system. When he started saying he was dumb and started laughing it disturbed Xander enough to get something wrong. He walked toward the cockpit of his starfighter and took out a medical kit. He opened it and took some pills out of it that could prove deadly when taking too much of them. He looked toward the old midget and felt a bit of pity for him, but he couldn't let him disturb him no more. There was nothing more for him here anyway, and he could die a much worse death than this. He'd kill him, but let him die in peace. Xander walked up to the old man. He had three of the pills, a sufficient dose to be deadly, in his hands. They were made after the man had been taken into the mining colony, so he couldn't know them.

"Forsake your work, old man. These pills contain all you need, it will make you feel much better. Take them, they even taste good..."

A painless death, it was all he could offer the midget.

hate.gif

This was it... John felt the old man pass on into the Force and felt this was enough time to give the youth a preliminary evaluation given his actions, leaping from the jungle and unmasking his presence, John approached with his cloak drawn over his face.

"What have you learned thus far, Apprentice?"

*A storm trooper entourage escorts Skor to Artus, under order of the Emperor*

barabbas4.jpg

Xander watched as the old man took the pills and died immediately after. Maybe one pill had already been enough to kill this mans' weak body... Anyway, he had died without a sign of pain, and could've suffered a much worse fate if Xander hadn't killed him. Xander then noticed a figure coming from the jungle. He recognized his master, a Sith that he didn't knew much about yet.

"What have you learned thus far, Apprentice?"

"Greetings, master. I must say I haven't learned much yet. These creatures were hardly a challenge, and the Imperial snipers you spoke of ran away like little girls, master. If those are really our army... I do feel stronger than when I just arrived here tough. Its' almost like the Force is making me stronger with every second that passes by" Xander spoke, his face and voice were as good as neutral, but there was a slight hint of fear in his eyes that only experts could see.

hate.gif

"Perhaps you may have learned little, but I have learned about... you."

John pointed to the beasts, "A fool would have rushed at them and tried to claw them with barehands, but you sought refuge in your ship. Counting on technology to save you, then, upon the vessel failing you, you continued unabated and shot at them from range... using your available arsenal. Responding with intellect over brutality. A wise choice that few make."

His eyes turned upon the Snipers, "You speak the truth... but when have you known any Imperial to be able to hit the broadside of a space port? Save a few crack pilots, but those desert and become Sith... or worse, Rebels."

And finally his eyes settled on the old man, "Even with him, you showed a frail sense of mercy... which given the time could be a useful thing, for one who is merciful to a slave finds both a willing companion and a useful hand. However, like a Sith, you also eliminated the merciful tendencies once he outlasted your patience. That was what he was intended to do."

John pulled back the cloak exposing his youthful face, marked with age only by a few random greying hairs, "You even show great promise with the force, insofar, as it using you and befriending you. That is how all relationships of dominance begin, a partner building a sense of trust. It is raw, untapped potential... awareness, courage; enhancing natural tendencies."

He motioned towards the corpse of the old man and with the sway of his hand, it was jerked into the air. Closing his palm, the body imploded sending a shower of blood and excrement in all radial directions.

"As you progress, the Force will become your tool, your weapon. It will grant you powers deemed unnatural by Jedi and as you progress into the depths of its darkness, you will find your abilities heightened even further... I will not lie to you, there are Sith that put my abilities to shame and Jedi who can counter them, but all Sith train their Apprentices to the best of their ability. Our order is different from that of the Rule of 2. We believe in expansion rather than absolute dominance, controlled chaos rather than grotesque and absurd destruction."

He turned his back and lifted the astromech off the ship, "We believe in one above the rest, the Dark Lord, but beneath him... in order of capability lie the remaining Sith. His Council of Masters in rank of strength and prowess, followed by our army of Lords and Apprentices, and last lie the hopefuls, fodder for our enemies. You have progressed into the ranks of soldiers and in time to a powerful Lord where the wealth of the Dark Side powers shall be available for your command. We shall begin training those powers now..."

Turning back towards Xander, John's gaze fell on H4, "With only the will of your mind... I want you to balance him half a meter off the ground. This is the simplest of powers... levitation."

The hint of fear in Xanders' eyes changed into one of pure joy. He seemed to becoming part of a world that asked much from him, but returned twice as much. The way his master spoke about him... It seemed like he had done rather well. He barely reacted when the corpse imploded. Around his master, things like this almost seemed normal.

H4 sat as still as a stone. Although a droid, the mechanical had some sort of a personality of its' own, and knew what was the best for him to do. In this situation he knew he'd better not make too many beeps. Xanders' lips curled into a smile as he looked from his master toward his droid. With the Force so strong around him, and his powers growing by the second, it almost felt like he asked him something very simple. Xander stretched his hand out toward the droid and put his feet in such a way that it seemed like he was preparing to get struck by something heavy.

He looked at the droid and called out to the Force. He felt the energy field around him, flowing gently, not being manipulated yet, but then suddenly moving toward the droid. Xander almost felt like he was holding the droid. The look on his ace was one of utter concentration. As he slowly raised his arm, the droid raised from the ground to. Xander kept the droid in the air, about as high from the ground as his master had asked him to. Somehow it was difficult to keep him there, and somehow it wasn't. He even felt like he could raise his droid even higher, but he didn't, because his master didn't ask. As he was levitating his droid he felt the power in him slowly fade. He knew that at a certain point, he wouldn't be able to hold it any more, but he was far from that point.

hate.gif

John watched and nodded approvingly, "Very well, now hold him there." The Master's hands fell upon the old man's rock-knives, flicking his wrist, the stones were kicked into the air...

John faced Xander and without expressing a single emotion, he resumed lecturing, "Using the same element of the Force, it's swirling currents, you learn to stop and deflect projectiles."

He directed a pair of the stones towards Xander at a relatively fast speed, about the speed of a running human.

"Very well, now hold him there."

Xander nodded and kept his droid up. It wasn't hard, he found it strange that he hadn't managed to do something like this before. Out of the corner of his eye Xander saw his master flicking the pair of sharp stones up.

"Using the same element of the Force, it's swirling currents, you learn to stop and deflect projectiles"

Xander raised an eyebrow and put more concentration on the stones than on his droid. The stones flew at Xander, who, in reaction, raised his free hand and tried to stop the stones. His astro droid dropped a bit and nearly touched the ground. Xander quickly pulled his arm back to protect his face and felt the two stones hitting his arm and bouncing off. He felt that it wasn't the sharp side that had hit him tough, and he could've sworn that the stones had slowed down. So with other words: he had turned the stones around so they would cause less damage, and had slowed them down. He raised his astro droid again, about as high as he had done before.

hate.gif

John's eyes narrowed to a slit, "I suppose it is a start, practice these skills and I shall return in time to test your progress... as I have said all of Cardia. Now I leave you to meditate on what you have learned thus far, I sense another presence who returns from the void that seeks my guidance."

With that John's eyes returned to normal and his back faced his Apprentice as it became no more than a speck in the shadows of the wood, fading, seemingly before Xander's very eyes into the underbrush... only allowing a small cloud of dust to settle behind him.