Ilum

RaveN

*Raynuk jumped up as he felt Ciagyoel's presence drop to near nothingness. He closed his eyes, concintrating, trying to find his apprentice again, he couldnt, and opened his eyes, looking at the wall*

"Something caught Ciagyoel by surprise...I think hes knocked out.."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Ciagyoel shuffled quickly to the point where his back was smushed against the wall.*

"Please...don't hurt me...please..."

*Barohm Zar turned around.*

"Are you a sith?"

© "Yes..."

"Then what are you whimpering for...get up..."

*Ciagyoel did as he was told, he was not ready to anger someone who had taught his own master.*

"What am I doing here," spoke Barohm Zar. "I thought I died...the last thing I saw was...how am I alive?"

© "The sith are disunited...the triumvirate has fallen, and many died in that fight...Sauron and his charlatans traverse AM, and the Jedi have had time to regroup and ready themselves to wipe us out eternally...I thought having you around would be of help...plus we need order now...more than ever if the Sith are to resurface again..."

*Barohm Zar cracked his knuckles a few times, and his own neck. He did a quick roundhouse kick and stretched out his arms and legs.*

"This body is odd...not my own...but it will do...why could I not have my old body?"

© "It was completely wrecked in your last fight...and plus..Zabrak's are too few...trying to take one out would have meant the death of a few...you should know...they fight by any means..."

"Yes..." BZ chuckled lightly. "Are you alone?"

© "No...some are here to see you..."

"Good...leave me be...I shall return...you won't sense me through the force anymore...I can't let anyone know...be gone..."

*Ciagyoel did as he was told and he started to walk off, as he did, Barohm Zar called back.*

"And thankyou...whomever you are..."

Anytime...

*Ciagyoel ventured out to where his Master's ship was ... completely alone...he walked into the ship and spoke.*

"Well...what are we all doing here?"

ciagyoel.jpg

Long since I have walked with the living...frozen in a tomb not knowing where I was or who I was...

He stepped in, striding with a loud thud as each of his boots hit the rampway of Raynuk's ship. He had metallic skullheads adorned on his knee caps and his two sabers at each side of his hips. His shoulder pads were adorned with bludgeoned skulls along with a metallic chest armor all around him. He stood in the dark so no one could see his face and stepped in closer to look at everyone. He brushed away a strand of pale white hair and smiled looking at those in the room who had bothered to rescue him.

"I have returned from distant lands my friends..."

He smiled at Ciagyoel and then at Raynuk.

"You have gotten stronger my old apprentice...and I see you have taken one of your own in...good...much darkness I sense in you...and --"

His eyes caught a tear off of Brook's cheek and a look of surprise.

"You do not recognize me?...It's me...Barohm Zar...I'm back...I know I'm not the same on the outside...but...I'm still who I am..."

He stooped over and put his arms around Brook, closing his eyes and smelling her hair.

"I have returned like I promised," he whispered in her ear. "And I still love you..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Raynuk stood there, just watching Zar for old times sake. He smiled and looked Zar over head to toe*

"Even now...as I have my own apprentice, I still feel you still teach me day by day. And speaking of my apprentice, he is the reason you are here today. I belive you already met him, momentarily before the attack apon the Temple. I even still have your old Darth Excutuation mask sitting in my room.

*He smiled just a bit*

"And I have kept as close of an eye on JGoD here as I could manage between my various tasks that Sauron sent me on.."

1fE1uLv.png

*Raynuk just nodded a few times, glancing at his apprentice momenarily before turning and heading towards the cockpit*

"Well I think we should get going, ive been on this Ice ball longer than I can stand anymore...Ciagyoel, do you want me to slave your Ship to mine?"

*He asked turning once more, then after getting a responce, turned to JGoD and Zar*

"What about you, should I slave your ship to mine?"

1fE1uLv.png

*JGoD nodded absently at Raynuk's suggestion and looked up at Zar, clutching at his robes. He was alive, whatever the form he was in he was alive... and he recognized her... and he loved her... she could have cried but restrained herself... she promised herself there would be no more weakness. She smiled at him, her first true smile since his death...*

"I knew you would come back..."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

"Interesting...the Sith have fallen after a long time of rulership upon the galaxy...we'll have to see about that...we need to go to wherever you were all hiding...and move into agressive negotiations...how did you die before...and who killed you?"

VianoMigueles.jpg

"I was blown up actually.. just before you died apparently. I believe Master Prophet was the one responsible... though I must say, Crimson Morpheus didn't do half bad in finding a similar body for me to inhabit."

*She turned towards the area Raynuk had disappeared into for a moment..*

"Back to AM Raynuk? Whenever you're ready..."

*She looked back at zar again...*

"You know... I spoke with your son after you died... he was just sort of... I don't know... standing there in the rain..."

Without realizing it, Zar turned quickly around and slammed his fist into the side of the ship, causing a slight dent and disfiguration in the metal casing. He closed his eyes, replaying the scenes of the fight in his mind and how no matter what he did, his son prevailed.

"Do not talk of that monstrosity..."

He looked back at Brook.

"I raised him weak...yet he became strong, and in his strength, I became weak...I am one of the most powerful Sith Lords, yet I lost to a child...my own flesh and blood...the next time we meet...it will be him who dies...and if not...then I wouldn't want the shame of returning to the living without having killed him at least once..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*JGoD walked over to him and looked up into his face, placing her hand gently on his cheek, forcing him to look her in the eyes...*

"I have no doubt that you shall succeed... upon your death he showed greater weakness than most any Jedi I think I have seen in anyone above the station of padawan. He feared himself... begged me to kill him... but that I leave for you..."

Barohm Zar put his hand on her hand and looked at her deeply in her eyes.

"He is not a Sith...he is just a child trapped in an older body from the side-effects of a technique he has grown fond of...even though he hated me, he still killed whatever family he had left for him...that is why...he is not weak...had you seen him fight like he fought me, he showed more ferocity than any Jedi or warrior has shown against me..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

"Any? More than Heretic? more than me? Zar... do not underestimate him... but do not place in him more value than is really there. He killed me that day too... figuratively if not literally... and i would not think him that weak... but i saw the aftermath.. that which you did not... and I'm not so sure its in him to do it again..."

"Yes...he has fought with more ferocity than Heretic has...Heretic would fight me, and not attempt to expend energy...a sign of his true power, but even when he did, his moves remained calculable and predictable...my son however...he threw back every attack I had...and used my own against me as he replicated them flawlessly in combat....and even in some cases more than you have shown me..."

He held it back but said it anyway.

"He will be the doom of all the Sith if he lives...the doom of the majority of us...but I do not sense him anywhere...he is far away..."

Shaking his head he focused his attention back at the beautiful woman before him.

"Let us not talk about this...we need to work on reconstruction...and starting up where we left off..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

OOC; hey, back offf maaan! Dinner is an important part of a Sith's life

*Quite randomly and spasticly, the Minitour Rebornshot skyward, with JGoD and Ciagyoel's ships on the left and right sides of his ship accordingly. The trio of ships peirced though the thin atmosphere of the planet, and simoltaniously made the jump tp hyperspace. They were going back to AM where the Sith currently resided*

1fE1uLv.png

• 4 weeks later...

Some Eagle tranposts exit hyperspace and set down at a remote part of the planet. They unload their cargo and leave. 100 Blue Eagle troopers set up a base camp and made sure everything had snow camo on. 10 powerful tanks too a circle possition around the camp along with 75 of the troopers. They activated all of their equipment, such as the comm jammer, comm intercepter, tracking devices and radar trackers. The jammer wasn't on but everything else sure was. The base was on high alert for any sith/CORE activity, and if spotted they must be erraticated.

nsig2c2.JPG

Counter-Terrorism ALL THE WAY!!!

A transmission is picked up by the Eagle Forces

This is CORE Agent 007-373-5963, Ar-Pharazon has landed. We will make the deal with him to exchange the Jedi and eliminate the Eagle forces. The Jedi will serve as payment for his murder of Kivre. Proceed to Temple area.

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A lone ship drops from the depths of space... From a distance... the planet apears as if it is a tiny jewel... prescious in everyway... like the most beautiful jem from the deepest caves.

As the ship gets closer, Sly lowers the ship into landing position as the snow shines from the fant sun that shines down on it. The icy feilds seem to go on for miles and miles in all directions. All desert.... no... desert was not a frozen waste land...

To anothers eyes, the fields were just nothing but ice... but many years ago, this frozen land was Sly's home... Ever since he was a young kid in the frozen schools... he had been practicing his saber skills... now he was a Master.... he had come so far since he was last here...

The Ship lands as Sly takes his first steps in a long time on the frozen land.... Sly felt a tear fall from his eye, freezing as it hit the ground, the tear fell like his fallen Ilum Gaurd frieds, and his fallen fellow Jedi....

The first steps left the impression of the shoe steps in the ice as Sly and Eas-San step... step by step... The breathe of the two man freezes in the air as Sly's blood gets used to the Cold again. He was born and raised here... his blood quickly adjusted...

Sly notices Eas-San shiver as Sly speaks... "Get used to the Cold... Here I will put your mind and body to the ultimate tests.... here... you will become one of the greatest Jedi...."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Trying not to act like he was cold, but unable, Eas-San stood erect and proud, shivering, as he heard Sly say, "...greatest jedi." Fenrir nods to show he's ready.

His prideful stance was soon fighting with a strong gust of wind. Eas-San kicked and swayed battling the frigid breeze looking like a white guy trying to dance. After a few seconds of running in place on the slick ice, Eas-San slipped and fell head first on to the ice with a smack, then slid a few inches to stop right at Sly's feet.

With his face planted in to the ground Fenrir asks, "What's the next test?"

Then he slowly and carefully makes his way back up to standing.

Angelfire sucks cock

Sly watches Eas-San shiver at the winds blasts of cold air and snow...

"The reason you are cold is not because your body is not used to this weather... it's a different reason. You need to be so in touch with the force, that you can speak with every living, and non living thing on this planet, just through the force. Speak with the snow flakes that fall from the sky, know their background, know where they come from... know that each one snow flake is different from its brothers and sisters..."

Sly pauses as he signals for Eas-San to sit... the Master and Padawan sit facing eachother as the winds begin to pick up. Sly's robe dances in the wind as he sits to the cold icy ground.

"Being intouch with your surroundings... can mean the difference in a battle, it can mean winning or.... dying. Using the force to touch your surroundings and speaking with them can tell you little things... even to big things, like feeling out your opponents weakness... Close your eyes Eas-San... close your eyes with me and feel your surroundings...reach out... feel them..."

Sly says as Eas-San closes his eyes... trying to do what his Master says...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Eas-San closes his eyes and feels his surroundings. The ground, the snow, the cold, the mountainous caverns, the stars... As Fenrir went in to the environment, the environment in return came to him. Becoming one with the cold, feeling it's sting no more. As well as the wind's push, running through his body instead of brawling with it's posture.

Eas-San became sensitive to all changes in the world around him. A few miles away Eas-San could feel the flap of a lone bird's wings. Under his feet he could feel worms burrowing deep. In the caverns he felt flashes of a powerful light.

Fenrir now began to notice the emotions from his master. Eas-San began to see right through his master, like a tinted glass. Each color representing a different emotion from Sly.

On the outside there were feelings of strength, confidence, and power. While the protected inside was marked with more intimate feelings. Feelings of loss to a loved one, and affection towards another. There is one feeling deep in the Jedi, growing. It was a feeling of contempt.

Each emotion represented righteousness in one way or another.

Eas-San and Sly continued to search out Ilum.

Angelfire sucks cock