Naboo

RaveN

As Mael came up to the waterfalls below the great cliffs of Theed, he slid off the kadu and gazed up at the royal palace. The cliff was fairly extensive and he didn't feel like walking around all the way, but also didn't want to enter the city on an animal. Due to his stint as a raider, he knew of a "path" up the cliff, and through various handholds and ledges he climbed to the top in roughly 10 minutes.

Dusting off his grungy clothes, he decided to pick up some new undergarments. He had left his armor back in the hut, doubtful he'd ever need it again. He walked into one of the classier establishments and picked up some brown clothes, and he got a charcoal colored robe to cover him from the weather. As he walked out, he felt the presence of someone familiar, but couldn't quite place it due to his senses not being quit attuned.

Tentatively walking into a lodge, he noticed a very familiar figure seated. He froze, and wondered what would transpire next.

michael_scott_gangmember.jpg

The void remained as she fought. Her determination grew as she realised this wasn't her reality... just something she was in. She had to figure out how to undo whatever this was.

Concentrating, Alyssa moved through her thoughts, piecing them together. Breaking her bondage wasn't easy. Forcing her way out of this was her only option and her memory gave only slight clues. A man... a light? It didn't make sense. The light wasn't normal.... a line really.

Fighting from losing it, she worked hard. What seemed hours of tearing her mind apart, she placed it together. She had fought Nahstaa and he had forced her to the ground with the Force after she had cut his hand from his wrist. He played her mind, making her fall into darkness....

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

His eyes flashing open, nahstaa smiled at her, removing his hand from her cheek slowly.

"Congratulations, you are now a sith lord."

Blinking a little, nahstaa's location came back to him. Here in the uninhabited jungle around naboo, in a place sacred to him more than any other, he had knighted yet another apprentice.

It just shows that some things never change... even when you have forsaken the light.

Looking down at his hand, or lack of a hand, he walked over to where the end of the limb was sitting on the grass, and brushed it off. Holding the combination of mechanics and flesh to his bleeding stump of an arm, he used two thin metal tethers to hold it, before using his other hand to weld it back on, and his computer to reconnect everything from the inside. He would simply need a little extra synth flesh applied, and a little of the burnt flesh removed, but that could wait.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Getting to her feet, Alyssa stood still. She had passed her trials and now she had been Lorded. Not knowing whether to believe or breathe she blinked. Watching Nahstaa move away, she didn't know what to do.

Going to him, she stood beside him, glancing at his hand. She shook her head while laughing to herself. She couldn't believe she actually had done that. Though his arms were mechanical, she did feel a little sorry. "Nahstaa... what am I to do now? I honestly didn't think I would pass my trials, so I didn't really "plan" for anything after..."

"Well, there is still a lot to learn. Even masters of the highest level have things to learn about the force, so I assure you that if you stick around with me, you will still learn things, although I may be focusing more on other plans. I could use some assistance in my plans as well. Saying that, its up to you."

Inwardly, nahstaa felt himself in a little turmoil. He half expected her to go off on her own business, leaving him to his work. The only problem was he had become more than a little accustomed to her presence, far more than his previous apprentices.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Listening to his voice she smiled. She had hoped he'd let her stay with him a little longer. She had grown to really like his personality and she really wanted to learn more. She didn't feel like she quite ready to go on her own.

Noticing a change in his voice, she gently read into his thoughts. Some what open, she was surprised at what she found. A strong bond had grown between them and she smiled as it was apparent now. Nodding, she decided she would help him whatever he need help with.

Moving closer,Alyssa placed her hand on his arm and looked up at him. "I will go with you. I would like to help you...." Looking quickly down at the place of contact, her eyes widened briefly. A shiver went up her arm and through her body. Pulling back, she didn't know what happened. Looking back up at him she blinked a couple times.

One corner of nahstaa's mouth twisted upward almost unnoticably as alyssa made contact, and the other corner raised quite a bit more when she looked so shocked at the feeling she had found when she realised she was touching him. The smile was returned to a warmer smile by the time she looked up blinking, but he had caught the meaning of that look, and his suspicion was confirmed when he felt her presence ever so gently brush his own, inquiring into his thoughts, and leaving a trace of her own.

"Excellent. I think that ive finally recovered from my little trip through hell now as well, focusing on your training put it out of my mind long enough for it to heal... I think its time we get back into the loop about whats going on with the sith. We just need to put everything here to rights before we go."

Moving away from her and breaking the contact between them, he put all of the perishables into a preservation device, ensured everything was well kept and would survive an extended absence, before collecting his things and putting them in his ship, waiting for aero to do the same so he could once again lock the doors to the villa.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Locking the door with the force, he made his way to the ship and boarded, firing it up and taking off in a course out of naboo's atmosphere as he calculated a hyperspace jump to korriban, which would include a few random jumps along the way.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

It had been a complete surprise when the Jedi had allowed the two of them to drift towards the edge, but what had utterly confused him was when the Jedi had allowed himself to go over the edge as well. It did not take long for it all to click though, but even in the short time it took to come to the realization that the Jedi had some sort of plan, the time had passed for him to take advantage and pull the Jedi with him. Darex had grabbed a branch just strong enough to hold him up on as Trowa began his plummet to sure death.

Death had lost the icy clutch of fear it held over Trowa long ago, but even still it was not something he would just lay down and accept. To the casual onlooker it appeared that he was just falling, but inside his mind was racing with thoughts. He reached out and took command of the force and let it flow through his body causing his heart beat to take on its normal pace once again, his breathing slowed to a near stop as he stretched out his hands. The waterfall before him was not exceptionally large, for this Trowa was grateful.

His command over the force had progressed to the point that he could cause water to freeze with little too no struggle. Thin sheets of shiny ice began to form before him and race downwards after him. The air around his feet swelled and helped to slow Trowa just enough for the ice to surpass him. His dull green plant like arms reached out and punched through the ice. He did the same with his feet working to slow his decent. The ice shattered and cut into him as he continued to slide ever downwards.

One hundred feet below him the ice formed a hard break that, if every thing went to plan, would not shattered when he hit it. Rather it would stop him completely and hold him in place. His vision left him all at once as the pain that was cutting into his hands and feet become to intense for him to resist or even convert into power. It would not give him the sweet release of just taking the body parts clear off, rather it left them on and left him to suffer.

It had all happened so fast he didn't realize why he had suddenly lost all hold and control of everything. He couldn't feel his face at all; a rock that he had not previously seen collided quite violently with his jaw shattering it. He would need to have it replaced as soon as he returned to his home. Just another part of his body lost to the dark side, lost to the mechanics of the galaxy.

The impact was barely felt through the injuries his body had already sustained. After his near lifeless body made it away from the jagged rocks and rapid waters he would have a tiny chance of survival. It would be by the grace of the force that he would live...or at least have a chance at such a precious thing.

Carnage.jpg

The Force obeys a Jedi's commands, and he or she wields it for their defense. They have a constant connection with it, and can direct that flow to do good in the galaxy. However, the Force is so intricate, so small, that a small thing like conciousness will not affect it. It works nevertheless...and the flow continues, whether the Jedi knows it or not.

So it was then that even in his passed-out, dying state, the Force was still with Darex Trevelian. It flowed through him, reaching out like an owner to its dying pet. His mind was at peace; his subconscious quiet. The Force spread out to fill him, focusing it's vast energies to close off the blood vessels in his neck. It was almost like a senscient being, moving on it's own accord.

Outwardly, Darex's breathing was soft, but stabilizing. The blood flow slowed, then stopped trickling from under the bacta patch on his neck.

Even as the Force did this, it began the process of sealing off the gaping wound in the Jedi's neck. It was a slow, tedious process, akin to the normal recovery. But at least, the Force could speed up the process, and in the meantime, take steps to preserve its Knight's life.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

A lone figure clad in dark tones walk through the evening fog. It was late out, but time was not of concern to this man. His eyes danced over the lake before him, the light from the moon and stars guided him. Nature seemed to burst with a child like glee all around him on this most sorrowful occasion.

Pure jade eyes stole a glance up at the moon before moving into the forest. He had only once taken this path. It had been a long time ago; he had gone to visit his grandmother here. How he missed her, he missed all of them. It had, after all, been so long since he had seen any of them.

The bushes and trees reached out trying to withhold him, to prevent him from moving deeper into the woodlands, but this man was determined to move through the woods...his olive complexion stuck out against the darker aspects of the area. Nothing could stop him this night. Neither man, nor nature, nor any other being or thing in the universe would lay its grip upon him here.

Carnage.jpg

"Inheritence" came out of hyperspace, and he felt Karma on the planet. Damon hid himself in the force thinking it would provied protection while he was here. Damon landed the ship in the same district from which he first left off. The same man was wating for him.

"Master Damon, what brings you back?"

"Nothing much, I just need to see if somthing is here. Do you know of any old ruins of somthin strange here on the planet." The man thought for a second before he answered.

"Only the old Gungan ruins."

"That will do." With that Damon handed a pad and directions, hopped in a speeder and blasted twoards the old Gungan ruins of hope of maybe finding somthing that would lead to this weapon.

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

The speeder came to a stop as Damon came to where the Gungans used to live before they reloacted to their current location. The ground around the old ruins was wet and muddy, the air old and stale, the over all apearance was simply old. Damon explored the ruins looking at every nook and crany of writting which was not understood as well as anything that might trigger another sight of the sword.

The Force and modern medicine worked their wonders on Darex's broken body. The darkness lessened, and became clear, not hazy. Darex passed from the deep unconciousness into a lighter sleep.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise, and Darex woke. At first, he was confused...he had been running away from Barton, he was injured...and then nothing. I must have blacked out, he thought. Slowly, he sat up and looked around him. The room was extravagant and luxurious, and he didn't recognize it. He reached up and felt a bacta patch covering the wound on his neck. Someone must have healed him. But who? It couldn't have been Barton--not that Darex didn't believe he could have such a radical change occur, but because when Darex had last seen him he had been at the bottom of a waterfall.

He reached out with his senses, trying to get a feel for where he was--and suddenly, all the information he needed assaulted him. He was in Trowa's house--it was penetrated with his presence. He also sensed Trowa himself, and a few other less-intelligent life forms in the vicinity. Trowa was in torment somehow...his mind was strange and troubled. But he also sensed a presence he had not felt in a long time--Shy-Ree.

She must have found him and brought him here...and healed him. The thought encouraged him more than anything else, for it proved that he had been right about her the whole time--there was still good in her. She was not completely corrupted.

Rising to his feet, Darex walked over to the 'fresher. He splashed some water on his face, and cleaned off the crusty dried blood from the wound. He glanced down, seeing that his shirt was a bloody wreck. Thankfully, he had left his robes in his X-Wing, so he had something to change into eventually. Of course, he reflected, that wouldn't do much to help him right now. It was disappointing--he did like to make presentable good first impressions.

He also noticed that his lightsaber was gone. He didn't know if he had lost it, or if it had been confiscated. He'd have to retrieve it before he left--he wasn't going to leave it behind. Deciding that the next best thing to do was to seek out Shy, he tidyed up the room, and left, wandering the house, his senses outstetched in case there was something more sinister than old family pictures "decorating" the house.

FDY9u6P.png

Trowa sat in the corner, muttering to himself. The room was dark, save for the moon light coming in through the window across the room. He could not fathom why his question had not been answered, why had no one come to him? Why had no one come to answer it? He was surprisingly cold, for what reason he did not know.

Trowa glanced up at the doorway in time to see someone step inside. His breath seemed to turn solid and lodge itself in his throat. He couldn't face the figure, it appeared to be death itself in its long tattered cloak. Dried blood coated its sycthe, with bits of fresh crimson liquid dripping off of it. It couldn't be his time already, Nurgle had promised...death should not clench his gut in this kind of horrific fear.

Trowa pushed himself further back into the wall, trying to claw his way through it to get away from the being. Cries of fear escaped his mouth as he continued to try to escape it. Such an evil should not be!

Carnage.jpg

Trowa watched the epic battle from above. The last person he would ever expect to save him had come to his rescue. He wanted to help, but just the sight of the morbid being froze every muscle in his body. He could understand now, death was not the most potent of fears...not even in its physical manifestation. It was everything death represented. Such a fear was what caused grown men to cry out in the night, such a thing was what caused vast amounts of people to live a life of dread.

He could not comprehend all of this on a conscious level; it ripped and shredded everything he had once held as truth apart. Death was not an enemy, it couldn't be. He was above such things...Only the weak could die, only the weak lost. To master the three aspects was to overcome things like death. His body was rapidly reaching the peak of perfection, his control of the force could easily rival most masters, but his mind...He had always told himself he had control of it, but never had held absolute control over it.

At least not for the last few years, the years that had brought him so close to physical and spiritual perfection, but ripped away any shred of mental control. He was lost in the depths of his minds. To be lost in such a thing as a mentally deranged and perverse Sith's mind was to know a new kind of fear. Anyone can claim they know themselves, but to explore the darkest depths of ones sub-conscious dreams and desires derangements and flaws. Few would make it through such a thing, even less would make it through with any control.

Trowa's eyes burst open to see the woman, the savoir before him. Once again his breath caught in his throat as if it never wanted to leave the warm crevice. His head burned and ached, his body convulsed and jerked terribly. He opened his mouth to speak, coughing up blood as he did so.

”œI need to be free! I have to be freed!”

Carnage.jpg

As he roamed the halls, Darex kept his force-presence diminished. He didn't want anyone to know that he was awake yet--although he knew Shy would have most likely picked up on it. It wasn't her that he was worried about, though.

He knew he had to get out of here...and quickly. The house was large, though, and Darex couldn't seem to find the front door. He was not accustomed to large, rich houses. Eventually, he came to a door that was cracked partially open. Inside, he heard voices, and knew instantly who they belonged to--Trowa and Shy. He started to back away...but then something that Trowa said caught him.

"I need to be free! I have to be freed!"

His voice was paniced and insane. Then came Shy's soothing voice.

"Freed from what? Trowa, look here. See here. Be here. Stay here. I'll help you in any way I can. But you have to stay here. You're not alone Trowa. I'm here. I will help you. Free you if I can. Please tell me how. Please stay here. Be here. With me."

Hidden behind the door and masked with the Force, Darex bit his lip. He knew he had been right, and as he saw it firsthand, he realized how much this whole thing had been the will of the Force. She was meant to leave the Jedi...if only to save this one man through her love for him. As he faced this truth, he accepted it. It humbled him a bit; he had been so wrong in thinking this was his own fault. In truth, it was no one's fault--it was destiny.

He turned to leave the two, knowing that they would most likely never meet again. He was alright with that, though...for who could argue with the will of the Force? It was whispering in his ear now, telling him that it was time to move on and leave all of this behind him.

Suddenly, he paused. He had to see her...one last time. The woman who had taught him so much about what it was to be a Jedi...But then he stopped himself. She would live on his memory; that would be enough for a Jedi Knight.

From the room, the front door was not far away. He slipped silently through the halls until he came to it. He hadn't seen his lightsaber anywhere...Barton must have it locked up tight. He sighed. It was like leaving behind an old friend...so that made two. He looked out the window, scanning the grounds for movement. Unfortunately for him, the Gungans were working full-blast. He sighed again. This might prove to be a challenge. He remained there, looking out at such an angle that those outside couldn't see him, pondering the best way to escape this place.

FDY9u6P.png

Hou-Jo chuckled, "What academy? Training there appears to be in a deadlock. There is nothing but drama on Coruscant. There are two things that are in constant occurrence at the temple: Politics and attacks. The Sith Lord Darth Barabbas attacked with a powerful Force storm that Malin was able to turn it against the source. Really can't blame him for attacking so often, Ara's bringing it upon us by not acting. Malin's attack was the only time there was a retaliation against his mischievous ways. I had to get away... I have to reflect on some things."

Mist swirled about his head, threatening to invade his lungs and choke him. He could hear a soothing voice that shifted the air around his body calming him, if only for the briefest of seconds. Slowly the pair of glassy black orbs blinked open and brought the world into existence. Before him stood two soldiers in civilian garb with their weapons at the back of a beautiful females head.

Tears slipped down her pale face as she glared over at him. Why did she glare? She had once loved him, right? The trio stood in a his living room, all looking over to him as if expecting him to speak out to them. The mist swirled as his view was changed. He had been moved to the opposite side of the room, now watching from an angle he had never once perceived. His head burned, trying to force him to come out of this thought process. He would not have it though, he had to see why it was different this time...

A familiar olive skinned, trim man walked into the room. He carrier ed himself like a solider, like a fighter, like someone who had been forced to fight for a living. His actual appearance screamed the opposite though, he appeared to be royalty. Only one thing differed between that man and Trowa. Their eyes. His were a twisted sort of cobalt.

"Kill her."

The voice was all to familiar, just like his own. A gut twisting sickness came over him as he watched the two men fire their weapons. They did not give her the pleasure of saying good bye. The weapons were slug throwers, a terrible way to go. Blasters were quick and clean...but slug throwers caused a suffering that many would never know. His mind forced him to sit and watch her bleed to death on the floor as his duplicate grabbed his daughter and motioned for the others to follow.

Trowa's eyes burst open and looked directly into the comforting face of what many would deem his savior. The one he had mistreated, abused and used...and she had saved him, shown him compassion. He struggled to form words, but he couldn't. So he just sat there for a few minutes with her holding him.

"Master...you must come, the other is leaving."

A vision of Darex moving slowly through his hallways came into his mind as Waffles communicated with him. Reluctantly he broke Shy's hold and stood up with her robe on. He straightened it as he moved towards the door. He turned once and looked at her as he spoke, his eyes seemed to sparkle in the night's lights.

"Thank you, Shy-ree. I owe you my life."

Trowa moved towards the weapon container already making up his mind about what he would do about the Jedi....

_____

A small figure scurried along the roof above Darex, watching him at the doorway. In the flash of an eye it dropped to the ground behind him and moved around in front of him, it's movement seemed to bring the gungan's to attention. They turned their attention onto the Jedi, although they did not take a hostile stance just yet...

"You must wait for the master..."

A tiny voice had whispered into Darex's mind as it came into the light of the house. He could finally make out the things appearance. It stood a good foot tall, its fur shown in the light, it was brown with patch's of dried blood on it. It stood on two sets of legs that appeared like those of a spider. Its third set was outset to the front portion of its body to be used as a set of hands. A slight clicking sound came forth from its jaw as a tiny set of appendages moved out of its mouth, most likely used to pull food in. Trowa's pet Spiderret Waffles stood stock still in front of the Jedi.

Just beyond the door Darex would surely feel the presence of massive spiders just beneath the surface that would ea sly take down the Gungan guards for food if the pleased, or for that matter take down anyone they pleased for food. Save for Trowa, their master.

"You won't make it, Darex."

Trowa's horse force broke the silence. He stood behind Trowa, having quietly moved up with his force presence cloaked. He did not move forward in a hostile form, he was in no condition to fight. He walked around in front of Darex and motioned for him to follow. Trowa led him outside into the night air and off of his grounds safely. The pair approached the Jedi's ship in silence, the guards and beasts of Trowa's land left them both alone.

"You will be needing this."

Trowa tossed him the crystaless hilt that belonged to the Jedi.

"Make no mistake, Darex, this is not over. But for the time being it is...go now or they will kill you."

Trowa slowly turned on his heel and began to make his way back towards the lavish mansion. He struggled to better understand what he had just seen, but his mind struggled against him trying to suppress the long forgot ton memory. The pair once again parted ways, but next time only one of them would walk away...

Carnage.jpg

As Darex stood, trying to figure out to to get off this land, a creature came up to him, whispering into his mind. He had never seen such a creature before, so he stayed still and tried not to do anything that would seem hostile.

Just then, Trowa came up behind him. Darex did not move, did not tense. He simply waited, and listened to the man's words. He was right, Darex knew. He'd never make it--and he knew less about this place than Barton did.

Hope flooded him once again for the other man's soul...it seemed that perhaps Shy had fulfilled her destiny. He followed Barton through his lands, not speaking a word until they came to Darex's ship. R6 twittered a welcome, but then silenced himself at the Sith Lord's presence.

As Barton handed Darex his lightsaber, Darex took it gratefully, listening as Barton spoke again.

As the Sith turned to walk away, Darex finally spoke. "Thank you, Trowa," he said simply, but the words held a wealth of meaning. Darex hoped that this whole thing was over...but he also knew that if it was the will of the Force, the two rivals would meet again.

After watching his retreating form, Darex climbed into the cockpit of his X-Wing. R6 offered a meek twitter, and Darex said, "We've got to leave now, R6. We may have parted peacefully, but he cannot completely control his servants."

He fired up the engines and lifted into the atmosphere. However, he hovered above the spot for a moment, looking down at the house. In his mind, he could see Shy's face, and he spoke to her through the Force.

"Your destiny is being fulfilled, Shy, right before your eyes. The Force has lead you here, and it is up to you to complete it's will for your life. He needs you so desperately. Love him; be there for him. I am so proud of you, Shy-Ree. May the Force Be With You...always."

The X-Wing lifted into the atmosphere, and off into space.

FDY9u6P.png

Damon finished his look and came up disapointed. He hopped backed in the speeder and headed twoards the main libary for Naboo. He exited the speeder and made his way the historical section. Once there he found a terminal and brought up the buliding search system and looked for major references of a powerful sword that was not a light saber of light weapon of some kind. The seach took all but a second. The downside was thata couple thousand items came up. Damon sighed as he begun to narrow down the list. He limted to the list to deal with a sword and gods, thus negating all race made weapons. After also narrowing down the list by taking out old jedi weapons.

After that only two-hundred items or less remained and after a quick scan one name stood out. "Esrever". Damon saw where the biggest refence was located and looked up the data pad and begin to read about the weapon of a god.

The title of the pad was called weapons of the gods and the gods who made them.

Tzeentch, the chaos god of change, has crafted a sword endowed with nearly boundless power. Whoever posesses the sword will have the power to alter the course of destiny, righting wrongs or destroying enemies. This blade has never been found and descriptions of the weapon are only theory. This is why some say it dose not exist, but on the other hand when you have a god who can do to fate as he wishes the thoughts of Esrever, blade of the shifting current existing is not to hard to belive.

Damon took himself back from the pad and a single phrase was on his lips Esrever, blade of the shifting current.

Hou-Jo felt something... something powerful. He had sensed numerous beings on Naboo. Sith and Jedi, including Darex, Shy-Ree, and Mael. He thought for certain that he was the most powerful presence on Naboo, but he felt something greater, whether or not it was on the planet. He also felt some pain, coming from the one who witnessed Hou-Jo's rage on Borleais. He disappeared from Mael, gone from the cottage in Theed. He saw Shy from a distance, but also felt a dark being close by. He had two options, investigate the dark Force presence, or seek the answer to the question haunting the back of his mind...

Trowa quietly made his way back towards the entrance to his house. He did not lift his eyes from the ground, rather he stared intently at it as he continued to make his way towards his house and shy. He could feel a man of great power approaching, rather then taking up arms and confronting him he just sent a brief message through the force to his guards. If the other wished to speak with him the guards would escort him, if not they would allow him to pass.

He had wronged many people in his life, to many for him to ever right. He did not intend to fix any of the wrongs he had committed, but he would fix a few choice ones. He approached the figure on his steps, lifting his head slightly he spoke to her.

"I would say sorry for the things I've done to you, but I couldn't mean it. You can punish me how you will for what I have done. I will be inside..."

Trowa slipped past her and moved inside, seeking out some food. After a few brief minutes he made his way upstairs, sandwich in hand. He had a lot to think about, that was for sure...but first and foremost on his mind was whether or not Shy would think his life would be the proper punishment. He wouldn't resist, not like he had anything to live for now. Everything he was working towards had been crushed...

All that was left for him was the faint glimmer of hope that his daughter was still alive. Things had somehow changed in the time between his fight and now. He could feel something familiar yet wholly foreign to his mind and body. It seemed to be growing inside his chest, urging him towards something or someone...Trowa pushed it aside as he moved into the refresher, his body may have been fixed up...but it was far from cleaned up.

__

A Gungan slipped through the shadows, towards the apparently weak female at the front of the house. Having been in the presence of Trowa's dark insanity for so long had driven this humanoid into an insanity of his own. He had grown a blood lust over the time and now he sought out hers...

Carnage.jpg

With some knowledge of what he was dealing with Damon left the libary and made his way back to the ship. He was greeted by the man who ran the junk yards.

"So Damon, did you find what you were looking for?"

"The answer is yes and no, I found a piece, but not enough." With a smile Damon board the "Inheritence" and left Naboo.