Space

Ary the Grey

Mara awoke to an empty room. As soon as she was awake enough to realise that Roiju was not in the room, she recieved his message. It made her sad to think that he was gone again for an unknown amount of time. She had no idea how long it would be before she would see her love again. She hoped that he would return soon. She would mis him terribly. The one thought that was of some comefort to her was that she would begin training under her master again. At least there was one firmiliar face in the building. If it were not for that she thought she would probably stay in their room the entire time Roiju was gone. She sent a force message out to him hoping that it would reach him before he left her force range.

I love you, and always will, hurry back to me my love.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Rinnian's T-fighter flew through hyperspace, with Talon and Warren on either side. He pressed down the comm button.

Alright guys, this needs to be a stealth mission up until the es blow. That means disguises. That will be our first priority when we land.

As Talon and the others flew through hyperspace, Talon went to the back of the ship to check his extensive armory. He put on some custom light battle armor, holstered two pistols, attached several thermal detonators to his belt, and made sure his lightsaber was in place. Overtop of everything, he slipped on a dull black cloak, to conceal everything. If they needed disguise, Talon could give them disguise. After making sure he was battleready, he returned to his cockpit and meditated to prepare himself for their arrival at Coruscant.

Edited by Guest

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

Warren sit in his cockpit waiting for their jump to hyperspace.

When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse, a wrong that must be righted.

Rane Scando checks the controls, and then eases back into his seat. He turns to Reagan McGreggor, and smiles coldly. After a moment, the bounty hunter pulls back the left sleeve of his jacket, revealing his dart launcher. Scando flicks open the launcher and pulls free the dart from inside.

"See these darts? I designed them myself. They're quite useful; each one carries a toxic solution powerful enough to keep a standard-sized person out of the game for at least three days. Flick of the wrist - that is all it takes. One quick flick of my wrist and one of these darts shoots out faster than the eye can follow. Just like this."

Rane Scando loads the dart back into the launched strapped to his wrist and then points his outstretched arm at the beautiful smuggler. A dangerous smile plays across the bounty hunter's features. Scando takes a breath, and then flicks his wrist. The dart rockets forth, and embeds itself in the side of the beautiful smuggler's neck. The toxic solution goes to work at once, in moments, she'd be out cold. Scando rises from his seat and pulls McGreggor out of hers. The bounty hunter checks the dart in her neck, and after seeing that all of the solution had drained into the beautiful smuggler's body, pulls it free.

The bounty hunter continues to speak to the unconscious McGreggor.

"Sorry about this. But you know - business is business. You shouldn't have contacted me in the first place. You should have stuck with your Jedi protector. Well, I guess that was the last mistake you'll ever make, sweetheart."

Scando pulls free the beautiful smuggler's jacket and throws it aside. The bounty hunter then pauses for a moment, rises, and then walks over and opens a storage locker. He pulls a rough blanket from the locker and then returns to McGreggor. The bounty hunter then strips the woman to make sure she has no concealed weapons or devices. After a few minutes, Scando rises and retrieves a strange metal scanning device from the storage locker. Scando passes the scanner over McGreggor's body; once again making sure the beautiful smuggler wasn't hiding anything. Scando then drapes the blanket over her body.

The bounty hunter carries Reagan McGreggor to the cargo hold. He places the woman in the hold's single cell. The cell too, was designed by Rane Scando - it was a monstrous thing. The inside had thick metal walls that would give out an electric shock if they were tampered with or if pressure was put on them. The inside also had small gas ports ”“ if Scando wanted to, he could have an assortment of gases and poisons pumped in. Also, a small camera in the middle of the cell's ceiling allowed the bounty hunter to watch whoever was inside. The bounty hunter's eyes and hands had to be scanned and a ten digit code had to be entered to open the cell door.

Once Reagan McGreggor was securely inside, Scando heads back to the controls. The bounty hunter nods to his droid, and asks:

"How long until we reach Tatooine?"

To which the droid replies:

"We're about halfway there, Captain Scando."

The Raptor continues to rocket through hyperspace.

Leos spirit appears before Mara dressed in the white robes of a Jedi. Out of his wings had sprouted from his back and kept him aloft in the air. He speaks to Mara in a heavenly voice.

My love.I have died and become one with the Force. But I will return to you. And to our child. You can not feel it yet, but soon you will know. I can feel it growing inside you. It has a familiar feeling to it, but yet I do not know how. All I know is, I will be back soon to love you with all my heart. Goodbye for now, my love. And may the Force be with you."

As the image of Leo fades, a warm feeling comes over Mara, so she knows even while dead, he still made sure she was ok.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Reagan slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She was in some sort of cell, and once again was naked. Good god Rane, pants and a shirt hold dangerous weapons huh...

She sat up and held the blanket up over herself and looked around further. There really was not to much to see, but she knew that she was extremely pissed off. That and that the Law guy was right....God, now I'll have to tell him that he was right. That is so going to suck.

She stood up and moved around a bit. "RANE, YOU SLIMEY PIECE OF RANCOR CRAP, I AM SOO GOING TO HURT YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS. YOU BETTER KILL ME, CAUSE I WILL KILL YOU AND THAT DAMN DROID OF YOURS IF YOU DON'T."

She knew he must have some sort of listening device set up in here, so she knew he heard her.

Reagan.jpg

Somewhere in the blackness of space Darlas' soul floated. She felt timeless and weightless as she merged with the force. Darla always thouhgt death would be a horrrible painful thing. After Fausts' ship had fired on her she had felt nothing. She had mearly left her body behind and joined the beauty that was the force. It was an amazing feeling.

It seemed that she floated among the stars. Their beauty and energy floating through her and around her. For the first time Darla truely felt a sense of peace.

Although she had no eyes, some how she was able to see. A man appeared before, tall and handsome. A man that she had not seen for a very long time...

With hands that did not exsist she reached out to touch him.

"Father?" If she had eyes she would have shed tears.

"It's not your time my child." He said.

"What?"

"Cant you feel it calling you back?" He was right, there was something tugging at her soul drawing her back to realm of the living.

Somwhere, somehow, her cells were still dividing. Sohow Darla was alive.

"No! No I want to stay here with you! I dont want to go back!"

Darlas' vision faded to white. Then there was nothing but darkness, warmth and a small rythmic heartbeat. New and unwelcome life came to Darla.

Rannrsig.jpg

Scando's voice is heard.

You shouldn't threaten my droid, sweetheart. You might hurt the poor thing's feelings.

Scando laughs.

We'll be coming out on Tatooine soon, sweetheart. Are you going to behave for the next stage of things, or am I going to have to drug you again?

Scando's tone turns more serious.

He might not kill you.

Eight hours of hyperspace travel have elasped so far on The Hand of Shadow. Kivuli sits in the cargo bay waiting. it won't be long now. I should probaly raid the bags here to look for weapons and credits. It'll help kill time. In the hour of checking, he comes across two blasters, a small throwing vibroknife, and 200 credits. These will all do. I think I sense turmoil on Tatooine. This will be an interesting arrival.

Anger and Hatred are the fuel. Rage is the spark. The result is the inferno of the Sith.

Reagan glared at the celling as she paced back and forth. "Not going to kill me, are you truly that stupid? And I don't care about your damn droids feelings. I am going to rip him apart infront of you and then kill you myself. Before I die, I will take you with me Rane. I promise you this."

She was fit to be tied, but at the moment, she really could do nothing about the situation. Well, at least Tares and Yuusuke each have copies of the message, that is one good thing. Hopefully they will get them to people that can do something.

Reagan.jpg

Mara listened in shock to what Leo told her. First about the fact that he was dead. Her one true love was dead! She knew that he would come back, but the thought still made her very sad. She hoped he had not died a painful death, though knowing the person with whom he had left, he had probably suffered greatly. She then thought about the second part of the message. The part about the child. That was the part that had really shocked her. She was only 20, and her and Leo were not even married yet! Would he truly stay with her? What would she do about her training that she had not even started yet?

She laid down on her bed and started thinking about Leo, before long the tears came.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

*A droid waddled up to the elevator and tapped a few buttons causing the machine to life him to his destination. He tapped on the door to Mara's room and began speaking without waiting for the person inside to react.*

Miss Mara! My master has informed me that he will be returning soon and that until your training is over with him that you will be a part a special group. Thank you for your time, goodbye.

*The droids cheerful voice seemed ill placed after her earlier news yet the droid would not know of it ill use of tone as it quickly tapped the buttons to descend and then carried on with its daily chores.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

A small shuttle docks and unloads its only passenger before departing back to its origin. The man walks through the halls of the space station, his eyes and ears absorbing all the informationthey could find. His feet walked softly on the metalic floor, making no noise.

He passes by a mirror and keeps walking as he checks his reflection. His hairs is spikes standing straight up. His eyes seem lighter than before. The warrior continues his walking as his imafe puzzles him. His pants where the gray pants he had worn in his battle with Pyre. He wore no shirt. The stranger did not know why the cloners kept asking him about his wings, he was a human, he didnt have wings. Then he saw it. His tattoo of angelic wings along his back. He did not remember ever going soe place to get it.

Then he remembers it vividly. Sly Stevenson, the Prophet had traded in his Sith symbol for the angelic wings that Sly had on his own back. He smiles knowing he was living the legend that Sly had begun. He would make the Prophet proud he had entrusted Leo with the wings of freedom.

Leo turns a corner and hears crying in a room. The grey warrior opens the door and sees a woman there crying. Up untill now, he had been emotionless in his return, now his emotions came back full force. He remembered everything about her. Her name, her past, her life, even the fact she was bearing children. He could read her mind like a book, she was concerned that they werent married and were already having children. He would have to fix that worry. He would marry her even if they didnt have children.

He walks into the room silently and kneels down before Mara.

"Mara, will you marry me?"

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara had been thinking about what the droid had said, when she heard the door to her room open. She looked up to see who it was. She did not recognize who it was until he knelt down beside her. It was Leo.

Then she herd the words that she had been waiting to here ever sence the had gotten to the station,

"Will you marry me?"

She did not even have to think about it, her answer was automatic

"YES!"

jadedfin.jpg

Leo smiles as the words leave her mouth. He quickly hugs her and whispers into her ears.

"I can feel our children more clearly now. There are two of them inside you. We are going to have twins my love."

He sits down on the bed and sees his skin tied with his hair. He picks it up and unties and unfolds it.His lightsaber drops to the ground. The former Sith bends down and picks up the two pieces of his saber. He holds them in his hands before saying to Mara.

"I must go fix my saber. It is my only link to a past that game me my power. I must fix it."

He walks out of the room and into the large living area. He fingers the burn mark that Pyre made on the casing. This would take awhile. He would need to make a new saber. This ones casing was ruined. He throws it on the ground before saying.

"Damn Sith."

He walks out of the housing area and into the hangar. He picks up a tool box full of pieces. He walks back into the living area and sits down.

"Here we go. Mara could you come in here, so i can feel your presence when I make this."

He watches as she enters the room and he begins to build.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara took a moment to absorb what Leo had just told her. . . twins.

When he came back into the room, she walked over and sat beside him, watching him reconstruct his lightsaber.

"What happened to you after you left here?"

jadedfin.jpg

As Leo begins building his saber he answers Maras questions.

"I was killed. Pyre slew me in combat. I know I had promised to never fight again. But had I not fought, I never would have been able to possible win. I fought becuase he would come after you if I did not. I fought for you. I fought for our children. And I sent a message to Sly Stevenson, the greatest Jedi alive. I told him his destiny was on Acrid. He came to me in a vision and told me to accept death. So I did, and was granted with the wings that are now painted on my back. And I was also awarded with the greates power I have ever felt. I became one with the Force. I felt our children completly. I felt everyone and everything. I felt our love blossoming into something beautiful, a marriage, children and more. That is what happened to me."

Leo looks down to the parts he had assembled without even knowing it. There were some odd shaped parts in front of him, but it must be the Forces will. He shrugs it off and begins his construction.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara looked at Leo in shock. He had been told to embrace death by The Prophet Sly himself? And had been granted the wings tattooed wings on his back by him too? What did all of this mean? Her life was getting more confusing by the minuet.

jadedfin.jpg

Even while concentrating on his saber, Leo could read her confusion.

"Its ok my love, do not worry about it."

He focuses back onto his saber and sees he has finished the midsection of his saber. He realized again it would be a double blade. He could see through the Force, that his hands were placing the crystals in the exact right spots. He could also see his hands putting in new extra crystals. He dismissed it and kept on working. When he had evetyhig in place except the emitters, he picked up a knife and a large block of durasteel and began cutting away. He lets go of all feeling in his hands and allows the Force to shape the steel.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Mara took comfort in Leo's assurance that everything would be alright. She watched him work, creating a lightsaber different from any she had seen before. She can feel that he is letting the force flow through him, and conrtrol the creation of his lightsaber. She thought wistfully that she would like to have that much control over the force, or she would be able to let it have that much control over her, but she doubted that she would ever be anywhere close to that powerful.

jadedfin.jpg

Leo looks into Maras face and says the words that end the completion of his saber.

"You will have that power."

He looks down at his saber. Instead of two viper heads, there ae two lion heads in their place. Leo stands and wipes the sweat off his brow. He presses the ignitor and two silver beams slide out of the mouths. Leo is pleased at his new saber, except he is puzzled. There is a swict he that he hasnt pushed yet. He pushes it and both blades extend another foot longer.

"Wow. With this I will keep or children safe from evil."

He disignited the blade and hooks it to his belt. He then evelopes Mara in a hug.

asdfgcopy.jpg

Rane Scando eased back in his chair and watched the beautiful smuggler pace back and forth in her cell on a display screen. She was beginning to sound like a broken record, all this talk of killing Scando was beginning to bore the bounty hunter. Leaning forward, Scando flips a switch and then speaks into a small microphone.

"Those are awfully big words for someone in your position. I think you need to cool down. Try this."

Scando turns to a control panel to the side and presses a few buttons. The bounty hunter then turns back to the screen to see strange yellow gas pouring from the cell's ceiling. The gas quickly fills the cell, forcing Reagan McGreggor to her knees. Moments later, Scando opens the cell and allows one of his unarmed droids to enter. After he shuts the cell door, Scando then heads back to the controls. Inside the cell, RS-3 whistles. The gas wasn't enough to knock McGreggor unconscious, but she was dazed.

RS-3 throws an old flight-suit down before her. The droid then takes a step back.

"Dress."

Mara returned Leo's hug, and said to him,

"I am not as powerful as you, but I as well will do everything in my power to protect our children."

"When are we going to have the wedding? I mean it should be fairly soon."

jadedfin.jpg

Getting up from her knees, Reagan grabs the jumpsuit and puts it on. She was getting a bit tired of this and just wanted it over. Hell she was going to die anyway...what the hell should she care if the galaxy joined her shortly after.

She glared at the damn droid and sat back down and leaned her head against the wall, closing her eyes, she tried to remember the things that she had wanted to accomplish.

Reagan.jpg