Space

Ary the Grey

"Well, I did have some help by the droids I have on Tatooine."He said. They then start to work on the chaingun that will go on the left shoulder of the robot for Kivre.

Sebring hears the clash of lightsber so he grabs a blaster pistol and runs out of the hangar and sees Will dueling a jedi. Since Will has no force powers it is probably an apprentice that snuck aboard the ship he fires a blaster shot straight into the heart and the hologram fades.

Sebring is finishing the chain gun when he decide to go to kivre to see if they are almost on the new planet.So he walks out pats will who is sweating from the battle with the jedi to Kivres room.

Sebring nods his head in agreement with the question"Or are we just going to operate from space for the rest of our lives." They both await Kivres answer.

I don't know. Where ever you like to go.

*Jasmin goes and sits on a bench in the ship. She starts to clean her lightsaber.*

Flowers of the forest

Are bright in the spring,

Wake with the dawn

Hear a lone skylark sing.

Brooks gaily babble

Over hillsides so green,

Streams ripple secrets

Of what they have seen.

Small birds give voice

Mid the leaves of great trees,

Which rustle softly

In time with the breeze.

I will add my music

For what it is worth,

And sing just for you, love,

The song of the earth.

*Finishes cleaning her lightsaber. She looks out a window.*

Um.....Shadow.....there is a ship coming towards us.

*Jasmin looks. She feels uneasy. She can't put her finger on it.*

guns.jpg

LH and his apprentice had spent a few days, just floating in space. His ship, invisible to any other ships, he felt safe. "Train, and build young one, I feel we both will need the newly found energy, power, and stamina. We have been training for over 6 months total...my project has suffered..but i have gained a majority of the time back. I feel that your life is being threatened. I hear the voices...they come to me everyday...something must be done..." He then went to his room to practice concentration harder than ever. Everything was coming down...he felt a war was brewing...He didn't know what to do...."Mange, set a course for the Sith Temple..."

THE WALDO'S SHALL RULE ALL!! aimlessly do we wander throughout the Universe. Everlastingly avoiding you.

*Look at Shadow, then the ship*

Jasmin, it's them. What should we do?

*Jasmin stared at the oncoming ship.*

Hethrir, here? This is your chance, I guess, we face them.

Jasmin, why do I sense You don't want to kill Hethrir?

Shadow, he was once my friend. But now, we are not. Does that answer your question? We must stop at the Jedi Temple if we live through this. We must pick up Jedi Solo.

guns.jpg

A guard in a red uniform enters a back room aboard a Corellian Corvette. The room is dark, and lined with rows of books on Galactic History and politics. A man sits at a well lit desk, reading a leatherbound book on the political ramifications on Alderaan's destruction. The CORE guard presents himself silently before the desk as the man reads through the page his is on. The gaurd notices small works of art- originals instead of holographic representations lining the walls of the room. A crystal decanter of Corellian brandy sits half finished on the desk and a faint pinewood scent eminates from the desk.

"Report." The man commands, still reading his book.

"We have successfully infiltrated CORSEC. The second part of the plan will be implimented shortly. CORE is seeing a 30% increase in profits following our visit to Black X-1. Testing of the gas on turbo lasers proved successful in beating down standard shielding. The agent at the Last Call is still monitoring his target, and the operation at Corellia went off successful. The target knows of the theft, but has no leads. He is currently doting on the barkeeps sister and has outsourced this problem."

"Satisfactory," the man replies, putting his book down and facing the guard. "The Empire is aware of the Jedi presence on Ilum. Try to evaluate the Jedi's current position without alerting them. This plan should locate the proper way to encourage their belligerence. Offer them some of our new ships at a discounted price and direct them towards the fool. I want him to expunge his resources trying to aid them. Give me more information on the sister of Ms. Kasumi Mizuyama. I wish to destroy his spirit again before I crush him. If he has feelings for her, then I will break her before his eyes. That is all."

"Yes, sir."

As the guard leaves, Rinwald puts his book aside and punches in a hologram for a burning fireplace. Rinwald stares into the fireplace, his grey eyes absorbed by the dancing flames.

"Soon, Kheldar. You regretted that you lived and Cyradis died. You will join her shortly as a broken shell of what you were." Rinwald sighs and looks down at his hands. "So much time has passed since you killed me and my revival. The market has changed greatly, even you have Kheldar. What hasn't? Cyradis? The greed and stupidity of the masses? Soon we will have a great war and a great measuring of character. Who will come out on top this time?"

Rinwald sits, watching the simulated fire and the natural patterns of the fire as it feeds off its nonexistant fuel source and claws towards the sky. No warmth emits from it, but it suits him just fine.

RDSig.jpg

Money and influence

are only a means to an

end. Power is its own

satisfaction.

"I admit that i have no qurell with LH, but it strikes me as odd that when he encouter LH this Ikirra person comes and attacks me. You have places you need to be Jasmin I shall go on alone for now if you need me in the near furture i'm returning BLUEDUST in hopes of finshing my training."

The Reaper Is My Friend And The Heavenly Host Doust Hate Me.