Tatooine

RaveN

"Thank you my master."

Achzet rose as he was told to. He stared into the eyes of the sith lord and saw his soul was flooding with darkness and hatred.

Responding to the question, Achzet replied,

"Yes, my master. In my previous sith existence, I had killed a jedi and taken it from him."

Achzet smiled menacingly as his master.

GearsSig3.jpg

Marcellus smiled upon hearing that Daedric had taken the life of a Jedi; that is something that not many apprentices can claim. Lord Maultros walked over to the ship that belonged to his apprentice and motioned for him to open it. Once they were inside the ship Marcellus climbed into the driver's seat and forced Achzet into the passenger seat.

”œDaedric, hand me your lightsaber. You will not be able to wield one until you are make one of your own. If you wish to convert that one into your new one then that is fine, but until then it must remain with me.”

jpg0ze.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Angel was in orbit of Tatooine. He flew around some more. Now he was nearing his home. He hit the landing gear. This ship began to land. Dust flying everywhere. His ship touched ground. Angel was home.

The hatch opened and Angel stepped out and wind whiped his cloths around. He headed towards his hut. Angel pushed in the the code and the door hissed. Angel looked around, empty. his father wasn't here. It was still the same as usual. Mask were litterd all over the wall. Books, weapons. this was sngel's home. He headed to his old room. His tool bench was still there, a mask in the makeing. Angel now was worried. His father wasn't here. Where was he? Angel sighed. He was tired. He sat down on his bed, he took off his mask and kicked off his boots. His eyes began to close.

Angel woke and looked around. For an instant he was lost. Then he realized where he was. After eating and changing, he headed back to his room. Angel headed over to a painting of the Senate. "Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed Nomini Tuo ad gloriam." The painting began to slide, revealing an array of weapons. Pistols, rifles, knifes. Everything. Angel picked some knifes and three pistols. Then he his a switch and the painting moved back into place. Angel headed out to the living room. This was where the mask were. He selected his. Again they were replicas of his Father's only shielded. He placed one over his faced and headed for the door.

Angel sat in th cockpit of the Anu. The anti grav thrusters turned on. "Upper Leavels of Coruscant. Fastest route." Auto pilot was engaged. Angel leaned back in his chair as the ship took off.

Hail Hutts! Gubernatio of maioribus assassins.

vendetta.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The young, powerful ex-sith pulled his cloak taught as he moved through the city. He looked up towards the duel suns of the planet, glad to have his goggles with him. The force guided him through the rougher side of town and towards the edge of it. The city was walled in, separating it from the Dune sea and the various beasts and humanoids that roamed it.

Glancing to the left, then the right, Trowa pulled out his Sith dagger and a small bag. He wanted something that would make this trip interesting and figured this to be the opertune time to test out his own product. He went through the motions of preparing it on the blade or his own weapon. Taking one final look around he leaned in and ran the line. It tickled his nostrils and caused him to snort a few times, making sure he got it all.

It didn't take long for him to start feeling the effects coming over him. A sly grin slipped over his face as he quickly moved forward, and in one swift movement cleared the outer gate that was keeping him from moving through the dune sea. The force flowed freely through his body, allowing him to move at speeds impossible for just about any other sentient being aside from a force user.

The world around him blurred into nothingness as he moved at a steady pace away from the city. In mere seconds he was in the middle of no where, the city nothing more then a tiny speck in the distance. As he moved up over a hill something caught his eye and caused him to glance over at it. It only took that minor loss of focus for him to slip up on the loose sand of the dune and bring him rolling down at a high speed.

The sand burned the flesh it came in contact with as he came to a halt, his body in a crumpled heap. He shook his head, sand flying every which way. His body was brimming with energy as he looked up into the blazing white disc in the sky, the moon. It didn't cross his mind that ten seconds earlier it had been the middle of the day. He glanced around at the giant bubbles all around him for a few seconds before realizing his feet were firmly planted in the sky. Looking down he saw a clouded sky, with a few stars poking through. Glancing up he watched as the bubbles floated into a cloudless night sky with the moon shining down upon them brightly.

"Holy hell...I'm god."

He lifted his right foot slowly and took a step forward, watching thousands of tiny ripples gracefully move outwards. He grinned as the thought that his very footsteps could cause shock waves throughout cities and planets across the galaxy. He hopped forward this time, the air seeming to splash up this time as the ripples went outwards. He was now giggling at his actions, enjoying them so.

With a child like glimmer in his eyes, he turned his sights upon one of the bubbles. He wanted one, thus he would get one as he got everything he wanted. Most of them lay just beyond his reach, but that was no problem. He jumped up and grabbed hold of one of them. Instantly his stomach got the queasy feeling one gets right before a very long fall.

"Oh shit..."

His body plummeted downwards, into the sky. He could feel his mouth heating up and feeling more and more grain like by the second. He bounced off of almost every bubble on the way down, each one burning him slightly as hot sand would burn ones feet. He closed his eyes, hoping, wishing for it all to just go away.

_____

Upon opening his eyes he was greeted by the blazing hot desert suns. The burned his eyes, even through the goggles he wore. He could taste the sand in his mouth and after a few seconds of spitting it all out realized his tongue was burnt from it. In front of him was an old Imperial ship, the one he was looking for. Ignoring his splitting headache for the time being he hit the remote caller for The Uncrowned King.

The wait wasn't too long, rather then sitting around with nothing to do he explored the ship a bit. The only thing he was able to find was a large fogged over tank. It was obvious something, or someone was inside of it. This is what he had came for, this thing whatever it was, would prove useful.

Once his Mech arrived he cut the tank out of the ship using his lightsaber. Five minutes later he was resting in the cockpit of the fighter with the tank tightly gripped in its right hand. The angelic wings shimmered in the light from the sun. He started on his trip back to the Cantina, cargo in hand. Literally.

Carnage.jpg

Jak had been underground. In his house. He was working on another knife, when there was a sudden thud from above him. The thud shook sand down on Jak. He looked above him. a scowl across his face. Stopping his work Jak headed for his room. He grabbed his cloak and blaster. Wrapping the cloak around himself Jak headed for the door. He pushed it open, sun came crashing into the torch lit tunnel. Sand whipped Jak's face as he headed towards the old ship. Jak had been in this ship many times before. Nothing proved interesting to him. As he entered the ship something caught his eye. A ship was headed away from the ship. Not many people cam out here. Especially before a storm.

Jak turned and headed back to his home. Once in the tunnel Jak walked down a long hallway. At the end was a door labeled "Garage". Jak headed into this door. He went to a small one man hover ship.

The ship was hurtling after the other ship. Both were headed back to the city walls. Why was this person out here? What was so important about that ship? I will soon find out. Jak reached out with the force. He had little training in the ways of a Jedi and Sith. Jak couldn't find the person thoughts, but he was able to see who it was. This was some what helpful.

vendetta2.jpg

Father and Mentor To Angel Tiberias

Trowa and Krishna wondered through the hanger areas, looking for the one that Held Trowa's mech. It wasn't to hard to find, being it was the only sixteen meter tall Angelic like Mech. He moved into the area and glanced over to his other ship, The Tangled Deceit. He jumped up into his the Uncrowned King and set to work loading the large fighter into the freighter.

He was careful to place the tank in first. He didn't want his precious cargo to be ruined in anyway, as for all he knew it could be very delicate, very delicate indeed. Cracking his neck he jumped out of the Mech once finished and landed beside Krishna. He nodded his head towards the entrance to his ship.

"We can rest inside while I wait for Ulos, I will explain everything to you then."

Carnage.jpg

The ship had stopped at a hanger. Jak slwoly heade towards the ship, when he was near enought to make out the man. He stopped. He would travel on foot now. Jak Pulled the small ship inot the shadows. He hoped out and hefted his blaster over his sholder. The gun was loaded with slugs, and jak had more in his pocket. Not only did Jak have a blaster rifle, he had an array of knifes under his coat. Jak walked on heading closer towards the ship. He watched the man place a tank in the ship. roght away Jak relized why that man was there. He'd stolen that tank from it.

Jak reached out with the force again. He ment to read the mans thoughs, but he found out something else. The man was a sith. Jak could feel the same hate he had in himself. Jak had learned to use both hat and love as one. Things came to him clearer than most. Jak also knew, just by looking at the man who he was. The man was Trowa. Jak had once thought this man to be a friend, but that changed the day in the sith cells.

vendetta2.jpg

The force whispered to Trowa's chemically altered mind. Someone was just beyond the shadows, a very dangerous place to be when dealing with Trowa Barton. Closing his eyes he reached out to the power Nurgle had gifted him with and looked to the man through the shadows. It was as if he could see every angle of the man at once, as if space was but an illusion.

A small spread over Trowa's lips as he recognized the man with crystal clarity. The first day he had joined the Sith with Exodus this one had been there, he had been the weak link and was quickly killed. Though there he was, as alive as anyone else. That day was long behind him of course, back when Trowa used to be a Sith. He'd long since given up that particular path.

The man made a useless attempt to probe his mind, Trowa being a Master of the Dark side was easily able to construct a few mental walls. Hitting a button on his wrist link, the cargo bay of his ship began to close up as well as the main entrance. No one would be able to get in without voice recognition and the the item on his wrist. He pulled a cig out of his pocket and quickly lit it up with his zippo. Putting the lighter away he took a long drag of the cigarette. It tasted good in his lungs, it had been a while since his last. It was a bit of a habit for him to light one up right before fighting.

In a split second the force ripped the mans blaster away and folded it up into nothing more then a heap of scrap. At the same time Trowa pulled out the Tec-9 concealed within his cloak and held it out towards the direction of the man. Rather then fire a shot, he spoke up, the cig hanging onto his lips just barely..

"Why you here boy? Why you following me?"

It didn't occur to him that the man might be after his cargo. It didn't even occur to him that the man might be a figment of his imagination. With the strength of the drugs he was on, anything was possible.

Carnage.jpg

Jak grinned under his mask. Trowa still thought he was a boy. He looked behind him at his gun. He shook his head. Jak had grown up since these two last met. His was smarter, stronger.

"Trowa, I am no longer a boy. I have changed physically and mentally since we last met. I see you have also. You've taken in a new addiction. You have a slight falter in your step. Your gun is also pointed away from me."

Jak drew a smaller blaster this one he pointed at Trowa's and fired. The slug ripped through his hand and sent the gun flying. He knew this was useless, but it gave him time. Jak stepped out from the shadows.

"Now let me show you one thing that has changed."

Jak gently pulled off his mask. Revealing a distorted and mutilated face. Half of Jak's lips were gone. his bottom eye lid sagging. Parts of Jak's skull were showing. The mask still glowed. Jak had not turned off the shield, his son implanted in the mask.

"Now Trowa, please I do not want to fight with you. I know it will be a futile move on my part. I can tell you're stronger than I am. All I want to know is why you stole from that ship, what is so important about that tank."

Jak still held the blaster pointed at Trowa. He would not loosen his grip. He fought the temptation of pulling the trigger and killing Trowa where he stood. Trowa deserved death. He had killed Jak. An eye for an eye. No I am not that person anymore. I know how to control my emotions now. I have trained restlessly for what I am now.

Jak placed the mask back over his face. The air stung his permanently open wounds.

vendetta2.jpg

Jak was right for once, his gun was pointed slightly off from his intended target. He chuckled slightly as his bio-mechanical liver began to work triple time, filtering out the toxins in his body. He got a last second warning through the force that danger was near, but didn't have enough time to react as the bullet ripped through his hand and sent his gun flying. Anger flared up within him, not an obvious anger but one felt through the force.

Trowa grunted his disapproval as the boy continued. He cared little for what had happened to his face, it was viewed as weakness and nothing more. He had fought and obviously gotten the short end of the stick. This would be another such time when he came out the loser. He spoke of not wanting to fight, yet the pain of a hole being shot through his hand was still fresh. The blood was in the air, it brought out Trowa's hunger.

"No fighting, eh? Then why do I got a hole through my hand?"

With a simple flick of his wrist the blaster was ripped from Jaks hand and flung far from him, the barrel twisted beyond recognition. Cracking his neck Trowa took a step forward and raised his left hand, his good hand up towards the man. Pure hatred in the form of violet lightning sprang forth from the tips of his fingers, one of the few times he had ever used such a display of power.

"Time to fix my hand..."

Moving forward again, Trowa watched as the shadows crawled along the grounds towards the one before him. When he was about five feet away they sprang up and ripped his weapons free, pulling them down into a black ink like liquid that two seconds before had been shadows. Just another use for them, how he loved them. The force quivered at his command, sending Jak flying into a wall as he ran towards him.

In less then a second Trowa was upon him, he brought his fist downwards and watched as it collided with Jak's throat, winding him. Taking advantage of this he ripped off the mans shirt and placed both hands upon the other and called upon one of the most devious uses of the force, one of the most vile and hated.

His hand began to heal over as he drained Jaks life force and fed it into his own. He watched as flesh began to be pulled taught before cracking and peeling off of his body like old, warped paint would from a house. It was a beautiful sight. One that Trowa would remember for quite some time. He didn't bother killing him this way though, rather he performed a backflip off of him and landed where he had stood a few moments before.

"You make one wrong move, I'll see to it you never walk again. The Cargo is mine, I found it. Now, you want to come see for yourself what is in it, be my guest."

Carnage.jpg

The young man was more then slighty confused during this ordeal. The mentioning of someone by the name of 'Ulos' to appear made their stay at the hangar bay seem pretty straight forward, not prepared to see someone that might be encountered as a threat. What had happened at the bar to the Twi'lek, Krishna would remain a bit uneasy about angering his new found friend and boss, striding out and away from him as he walked.

As the assassin approached, and the two began talking about some 'cargo', he was totally left in the unknown. Not knowing what kind of business this man ran, nor who he really was aside from their small talk conversation, there seemed to be darker taint that arose at times, an eerie feeling he had felt before, but never embraced as he had with other pratices.

Staying on his toes and off away from the fued, Krishna anxiously watched and awaited, one hand drawing upon the hilt of the gifted lightsaber, yet concealed it within his sleeve. While he never ignited the blade at all, he had seen its properties, became familiar with its weight, positive that at a moment's notice he could wield it just the same as any other weapon.

So this is how the other side operates,.. strange as it is. Although, I promised her I'd be safe throughout this no matter what. I'll defend myself and this man, if need be..

krishna.jpg

Jak felt his life drain from his body. Jak began to sag, his mind fading away.

"No, I won't die a second time. Not by your hands."

In a flash, Jak had a dagger out. He thrust it deep into Trowa's neck. Blood spewed onto Jak. Then Jak began to channel the force. He pushed it all into his legs and kicked Trowa hard in the chest. The were a few loud snaps.

"This time it is I who will do the killing. Trowa. I gave you a chance for this to be peaceful. I do not want that tank. I could care less about it. I just wanted to know, why you stole it."

Jak made his second move. the force still flowing. He ripped out the knife out of Trowa's neck. Blood spewed all over the ground. Jak was careful not to step in the shadows. He manuvered over to Trowa's side, then with the knife. He punctured one of Trowa's lungs.

"It is your turn to die my old friend. May God give you mercy in your trial."

Jak stabbed the other lung and left the knife where it was. He looked down at the body of Trowa, blood was everywhere. It moved to the shadows where it dissapered. Jak was curious on how Trowa did this. How was he controlling the shadows.

vendetta2.jpg

For some reason, the young man had becom attached, in a way, to this man who had led him outside the cantina. He was compelled to him, the only person who approached him and helped him out in his time of need. Krishna would return the favor for him, even at such early a stage, where it seemed his life was in peril.

The sheer moment the assassin drew the blade towards Trowa's lung, a flash of vibrant light lit the scene, extending from the now active lightsaber hilt shinning forth from his fingertips. The amethyst blade flowed forward, allowing what emotions felt in guarding this person extend out with the motion, letting it strike true of its mark.

In that brief instant, the assassin's forearm which held the blade was rendered from the elbow down, a definite screech heard as the immaterial blade halved through flesh and bone. Immediately following, the rather stunned young man turned off the lightsaber, stunned at what he had done, breathing increasing more rapidly as he stood there, dumbfounded by his own actions..

What have I done?.. What is this feeling I cannot ignore?..

krishna.jpg

Jak had punctured Trowa's lungs, just as his arm was cut off. he closed his eyes absorbing the pain. Jak opened his eyes to look at the boy who, so dared to attack Jak.

"You have fortitude. I can see you also have some feeling towards Trowa. You should of stayed out of this boy. This was not your fight. This was not supposed to be a fight. Now you have a choice on your hands. You can fight me, and leave your friend here to die. Or you can save him, and save the fight for another day. Time is slowly ticking away. Taking Trowa's life with it. I leave the decision to you."

Jak stepped back drawing a vibroblade. This would stop the blows from the light saber, but Jak would be off balance. His right arm gone. The blood dripped from the stump. The pain still strong, but Jak had learned to bare pain. He had trained himself over the years. He had his own son whip him repeatedly. This pain was nothing compared to what he felt. The loss of his son was a pain unmatchable.

vendetta2.jpg

((Jak, I stripped you of all of your weapons. and I was at least twenty feet from you, how did you stab me in the neck? Never the less this ends here. Considering if you go back and read when you died the first time, they did it to you..not me as I didn't have time to post ))

Somehow the boy had found another weapon and, in a flash, was upon Trowa. He didn't move to stop the boy, finding that the drama of the scene would raise if he let the man think he had the upper hand for even a second. It was foolish to think he would ever be able to travel twenty feet and then easily slid his weapon into the neck of a trained Sith Master without him reacting.

The Snaps the Jak had heard where just an illusion of the force that were created by the one before him, furthering the fact he thought he was going to come out on top. Foolish boy. Taking a deep breath he could feel the pain in his chest from his injuries, they would have meant death for any other person.

A thin smile crossed his lips as he watched Krishna pull a lightsaber on the other, older man. His loyalty was already evident and he would be well rewarded for it. As Jak gave his little speech, Trowa manipulated the force subtly. Using it to keep the man from looking towards where his body had been. It slowly turned to Shadow, not a skill of the force, but a natural skill that came to him. One he could use anywhere in the galaxy, even a place void of the force.

His body slowly formed behind Jak, the shadowy mass that was him standing erect until his flesh returned to it's normal tan shade. Allowing the pain to guide him, the sheer amount of loathing he felt for this one to power him, he began to drain his life-force again. Healing his lung just enough to keep himself from drowning in his own blood. It was a sort of rtiual for Trowa to taste the blood of his foes, but this one was not even worthy of that.

Trowa allowed the sun to catch the blade of his dagger, shining into Krishna's face. A place Jak was sure to notice it. Just as he turned Trowa plunged it deep into his body as he pulled the man close. The force ripped his weapon away from him so he could not use it. Taking a deep breath into his lungs as he twisted the blade, Trowa loved the feeling of the sticky fluid running over his hands.

He pulled the weapon out and with the aid of the energy around him forced the fool to his knees. Trowa spat a bit of his own blood into the mans face and chuckled a bit. Knowing that his blood was infected, thanks to Nurgle. This one would be infected in the last moments of his life, or perhaps for the rest of his life if Trowa let him live.

"Tell me, Did you honestly think you had the upper hand? You are nothing, always were. If you think back, I did not kill you. The others did, but I did nothing to stop them. I was never as evil as them, I was always in it for the power. Hands behind your head, tell me...why should I let you live."

Trowa called to the force, commanding it to bring him his weapon back. In the time it took for his gun to travel to him, he re-concealed the dagger within the folds of his clothes. The cold handle of the gun felt good in his right hand, very good indeed. He watched Jak as he put his hands behind his head. He turned his back on the boy and took the cig out of his mouth.

It was time to make an example out of this one.

When he returned his gaze to Jak, he flicked the cigarette into his face. He had no respect for this one, he had other things to do and Ulos would be here soon. Rather then listening to his response Trowa lifted the Tec-9 and put the barrel to Jak's head. With his other hand he ripped the mask away and gazed down into his mutilated face. He couldn't help but let out a laugh at this.

"You done messed with the wrong person, Freak."

With that he pulled the trigger. The shot echoed throughout the hanger and a bit of the boys blood sprayed over his face. He quickly wiped it away and put his weapon away. Without moving a muscle he began to gather Jak's weapons and lay them upon his body, someone would find him soon enough. Trowa walked over Krishna and placed a hand on the mans back, looking into his eyes.

"You've got a bit of inner conflict have you? Alas, we all have a bit of that...Thank you from coming to my aid, though this time it was unneeded. I am always glad to have someone like you around..."

((You're dead, it was legal. First post I disarmed you, second post I drained you, third you dead. K, thanks bye now.))

Carnage.jpg

The man's hand placed upon his shoulder seemed to cure him of what trembling he had after delivering the quickened strike, eyes still riveting in awe of what had came to be afterwards. Ever so slowly did he restrap the end of the lightsaber hilt through the loop of his belt, dangling it out past his cloak upon his side. Krishna's skin was still hot, still rushing with an exorbant amount of untapped energy, as his mind seemed to slowly come to terms with the ordeal.

At long last, the assassin was murdered, facing the pain staking grip of his new found friend and boss. There were still many wonderous feats that had been displayed during the ordeal by the Sith Masyer, wonders he wished to find out about him. Never the less, he would be patient about it, knowing time would help come to terms with what questions derived from such an awful occurance as this was.

Even the hangar bay seemed strewned full with blood and mass of flesh upon the floor. Krishna paced himself to back away from the site, the two independently coloured eyes of sky blue and emerald green glowing back into Trowa's own.

"It.. It was nothing, really. Just, shocking, that's all,"

One arm extended over to softly rub his other shoulder, looking downward to see the huddled bloody mass of body lying with all his weapons draped over him. Such a brutal death was only deserved to someone so wicked, or from the hands of which commited such wickedness.

"What was the whole deal about the cargo?.. I imagine he was an old acquaintance of yours, but who exactly was he?"

krishna.jpg

Trowa twisted his neck to the side, a bit irritated that he had lost his buzz thanks to that wanna be assassin, or whatever he was. He put the weapon back in its holster at his side and moved towards the ship. In a few seconds he was leading the man through his freighter and into the lounge. They would relax here until Ulos arrived, at which point they would be gone from this insignificant planet.

"He is a man with no real direction in the galaxy. He has tried almost every profession there is and failed at them all. I met him when I first joined up with the Sith. Him, myself, and about three others were in a cell together. Three of the people attacked him, crushing his skull on the wall. The other two, a very good friend of mine and myself, just watched as it happened."

Trowa poured himself a drink and downed the liquid quickly. Standing up he started to pour another drink, this one was not a shot though. Rather something he could nurse for a while. Taking his seat he stared into nothing for a while, curious what was taking the other so long. He figured now was a good a time as any to get to know Krishna, so he spoke up.

"So, Krishna. Tell me about yourself."

Carnage.jpg

As the two relaxed in the spacious lounge, Krishna modestly taking a smaller seat then his the man who sat opposite of him. He folded his wide arms across his stout chest, day dreaming a bit as the first drinks were consumed before Trowa's voice beckoned him from the small trance. Eyebrows shifted at a steeper angle, looking almost suprised by the comment.

"Me?" As he was, never really opening himself up to anyone beside his immediate family, and but a few other connections thereof. Krishna bowed his head slowly downwards, taking a thoughtful pose, as his legs gathered inwards, compiling his words before eventually speaking moments later.

"Funny you should ask, I.. I don't even think you'll believe me if I told you," The young warranted with a sheepish grin, still half drunk and dazed from the experience. He held his arms out and braced the back of the chair, leaning his body towards the edge before continuing,

"Well, I don't know. Maybe you would. You seem pretty unique yourself.. Here goes," His voice started to get a tad bit more light hearted, moving back into a comfortable position.

"Where to begin.. Uh, I have only lived a few months standard time, but to the eyes of mortals, I appear more around the age of eighteen or nineteen. Something around there, I suppose.. My father was a great God named Tzeentch who, after I was concieved, made me who you see today."

One balled up hand pressed against his lips as he solemnly coughed, not quite sure what the reactions would be to the last statement..

krishna.jpg

Trowa raised his eye brow as the boy mentioned Tzeentch. That is what he felt in him, he recognized the gods work. This boy had great potential if only for that reason. His father was the rival of Nurgle, the one he had served for the entirety of his lordship and well into his Master-hood. If he were to ever come back, he would surely be loyal to him just as he always had been.

Trowa raised his hand up and extended his fingers. Each of them roughly an inch longer then they should have been, a bit of a side effect that remained from when Nurgle had altered his body. A black mass began to form in the center of the table, two figures forming from it shortly thereafter. He watched as the one on the left ignited his black saber, the other following suit. They began to duel as Trowa looked up to Krishna.

"I know you speak the truth. I was a follower of your fathers greatest rival and brother, Nurgle. This..." he nodded at the shadows still dueling, using form IV..."Is one of the gifts he left me with, my fingers are a side effect of what he has done to me. I hold respect for your father, he is the only other Chaos God I did respect. He was not merely a berserker, nor was he one that lived to seek out pleasure. He was a genius, much like Nurgle."

Trowa sipped at his drink a bit, letting this sink in. He grinned slightly, curious if this caught Krishna by surprise. He most likely thought Trowa wouldn't believe him, or would at the very least be surprised and now the tables had turned slightly when he admitted to being a chaos servant. The figures on the table were nearing the end of their duel. It was only a few seconds later it was brought to a halt as one cut off the hands of the other. The handless one fell to his knees to beg for mercy, only to have his head lobed off and absorbed along with the rest of him into the table.

"If you care to hear, I can entertain you with tales from my own past."

Carnage.jpg

The news was just as shocking, if not more so, then what he displayed before. Krishna was not aware of any other God besides his father. The fact that he had siblings, ones with the same power as he did possess, was a revelation. The young man braced aback the chair a bit, eyes darting as he watched the shadowy figures proceed onwards with a rather intense duel.

He choked down hard on his own saliva, finding a bit uneasy as the words started to draw himself from that drunken state of mind, sobering up real quick as it would seem. His forehead sweat, regretting pertaking the information about his bloodline to someone who considered his father's rival, only to hear there was a level of respect involved.

Krishna felt more at ease hearing the words, lowering himself furthur against the back cushion of the with a look of relief, breathing out as he relaxed furthur..

"Yes, well, alot of information had eluded me since the disappearance of my father. My own mother was sent to fight and die upon some planet called Maultris, Maultron, something of that nature--The name eludes me--where she and other champions fought,"

"For what purpose, I do not know.. Only that my mother wasn't the same ever since returning, Tzeentch leaving his presence of my homeland upon Yavin IV, and stealing my siblings away from mother and I, casting us aside like trash. It was dreadful, still is.. That's why I decided to run away. I couldn't live in either of my parent's shadow anymore,"

"..I have to live on my own for a while, discover the world as I see fit, not upon what I see from their point of view."

He began to get rallyed in the conversation, a mixed confliction of emotions honing inside him as he spoke. It was only after he felt himself start to slip did he stop, holding himself back and calmly beginning to relax once again, eyes shifting back to the Sith Master.

"I'm sorry,.. Those are just matters with myself. You probably don't really care about that kind of stuff," Immediately, Krishna wished to change the subject, becoming more vibrant as he exclaimed, "Enough of me, what about you? I'm curious to know more about you, Mr. Barton, as well as your tales."

krishna.jpg

He was interested in the boys tale. He was curious as to what kind of father a God would be and it was obvious that this particular one was not a very good one, inconsiderate of even his families emotions. For all of the raw emotion and power Trowa possessed he would never be able to treat his own family that way, if only for the reason he wanted to be there for Rose and Rath. The fact he seemed to be in love just urged him even further in this direction.

Trowa cracked his knuckles out of habit as Krishna spoke. It was obvious, by the time he was done, that he wanted to change the subject. Trowa would save his questions for another time. For now he would just dig up old memories and recount the tales of his past with a vigor previously unseen in him when speaking of such topics. The past had never been a good thing for him, really.

"Well, where to begin..." He paused, in a thoughtful manner. "I will start were I feel most comfortable letting you in, I don't wish to speak of the events that led up to anything before this time, I only ask that you respect this request." Downing the remainder of the drink he had been working on he started up with his story. "Well, once upon a time in this galaxy there was a group called SEED. I decided this is where I would start out..."

His eyes scanned the ship as if looking for something, when in all reality he was just working on bringing up the memories into his drunken mind. He grunted, starting up again.

"Well shortly after joining I noticed they had a prisoner, her name was Shy-Ree. I had contemplated saving her, but before I could they made her into a hood ornament and we were off to battle. Through the battle I moved around inside the ship, planting scuttling charges in key spots. I'm sure you know what happened from there, after that I was on the run from them for a while. Happened across a girl named Aero, remember that name for later."

He stopped to let it sink in, but mainly because he wanted a bit more of his drink. Sipping at it, he continued on. Telling the tales that made him what he was.

"After a while I ditched her, sticking a thermal in her pocket as one of the higher ups in SEED was chasing me down. They nailed me a few times with slug throwers, but I managed to get away. Dug the bullets out of my shoulder and seared the wounds closed...after a brief trip to Dagobah and once more being shot at and chased...I found my way to Coruscant, where my life was permanently altered. It was there that Renin found me and took me to join the Sith, I went along with it as it would help in my plans for revenge..."

Carnage.jpg

"Ahh,"

He leaned back furthur, noticing by the bit of slur here and there that the increasing amount of drinks were making this man fall farther under the table, in the figuritive sense. Krishna could only give a thoughtful glance back as the rather downcast memories were played out. If his mood was any less damper due to his own problems, he'd feel more compassion for the man.

All the sudden, a name popped up. Maybe not a person's name; a title. Sith. He was told little about them, having figured from what dark control this man wielded with the shadows that his source of power wielded came from that line of his. Within the other side of the Force.

"Tell me, Mr. Barton," He couldn't bring himself to call the name by anything less formal, trying to remain proper and polite, given that he himself was sobering up, unlike Trowa who downed shot after shot, "How well do you of the Sith? Of the Dark Side?"

"My father was rumored to be a powerful Sith Master by my mother, a Jedi Master. As polar opposites as they were, they still seemed to be found of one another, for the brief times that were together."

"His blood is the same that runs through me,.. so, I was curious to know what it feels like. To actual hone in on these darker urges I've felt all my life."

krishna.jpg

Trowa shook his head after being called Mr. Barton. He'd never really been called that save for one or two occasions, it just didn't fit him. Trowa rolled his shoulders around slightly and stretched out. His leg had fallen asleep from lack of use and the way he was sitting, making it rather uncomfortable. It was an interesting question, sure, but how was he to answer that without sounding like he was bragging? When was Trowa ever one not to brag though?

"Well, I was a part of the Sith order until I finally just got to disgusted with it all to stay, ended up on my own and I've been doing better since. I've Attained the rank of Master since I left the order. I was unable to find anyone in my own family that was either a Jedi or a Sith. I was just the odd one out of the bunch...always was, always have been, always well be."

Lowering his face slightly and peering into Krishna's eyes with his own emerald orbs Trowa thought over what he would say to the next question. This boy seemed a bit closer to his mothers roots at first, but as the time went by he was starting to show signs of the path his father had taken. A path all to many had taken and failed.

"If you'd like, I can teach you how to command your emotions like no other, how to make the force jump at your ever desire...To feel the raw power of the darkness flow through your entire body, it is exhilarating, a high like no other."

Carnage.jpg

Ulos emerged from a house, covered in sweat from head to toe and clothed in but his most modest garb that he had donned after leaving the waitress's bedroom. Her quarters were small, but the room was spacious enough for him to be comfortable while he did what he set out to do there ((Use your imagination people”¦)). While it was pleasing all the while, he couldn't help but wander off in the distant realm in which his own thoughts resided, away from the temporary pleasures of the woman's seductive nature and further toward an indelible image that had long since been etched in his mind for years now.

It was the image of a woman, radiant in an indescribable way unable to be expressed by words. The beautiful azure hues held with them the vast intricacies of true repugnance and an effulgent glow flew from those eyes and spread throughout her surroundings. Life itself seemed to stop to bow in hallowed reverence to her grace, divinity emerging from her pores as apparent as the pliant elegance with which she conducted herself flawlessly. Her name had been lost to the waves of mortality which had cursed her and fragmented existence so and that body which he viewed with the utmost awe now dissipated into the abeyance from which it had ethereally emerged from, shattered once again as it fell into the tainted pool. As it fell back into the tarring ocean of oblivion, it became engulfed in the viscous waves that paid her beauty no credence or mercy as it took her from the man once again”¦

I must leave”¦

Gathering his belongings without a word and making his way toward the door, a few credit chips gently wafted through the air into his hands. Stealing so few credits from such a lowly woman was not at all admirable, yet his morality had been quite tempered and a near rage for the woman had developed with every passing thought of his sweet fianc锦 she would have to cope and adapt as they always did. Crime lords were notorious for preying upon the weak, and Ulos had been one of those who had played the predatory role in such aggressive situations. It was second nature.

With hastened footsteps, the man hurried throughout the sandy streets toward the location which had been provided to him. Undoubtedly there would be much there for him to view and see, a whole new world would open to him with pages for him to both read and to write. Having pocketed the stolen credit chips, which would go all but unnoticed by the starry eyes of the galaxy whom lay dormant amid the deepened, cloudless blue sky. Their twinkling lids were shut until the sun would lay and give them once again their opportunity to rise, but until then they would hide as they always did and Ulos would continue to march toward the hangar.

Upon arrival, there was the wafting of a distinct smell which entered the man's nostrils”¦ blood. Walking over to the docking bay he found Trowa and another being whom held some fragment of memory within Ulos' comprehensive, archival caverns of knowledge and processed images. However, the connection was yet to be made between the boy's features and the ultimate placing of his face with anyone who he had encountered to any extent that exceeded a vague remembrance. No matter, the young man was most likely one of such shady a history as the one he conversed with, the knight able to feel the pungent potential for hatred running through his very veins.

24m7slk.jpg

"You.. you really will?"

His immediate reaction bellowed, air stirred up from the pit of his gut and was forced out in such a manner that brought a cold shiver to run down his spine. The delicate pratices his mother had so lovingly taught were still engraved inside his memories, not to be forgotten ever since the two parted ways.

That part of him heeded caution, always keeping a stray check to that more primal feelings wrought by the symbol his father had embedded upon his chest. Ever since then, he couldn't help feel this way. Not entirely evil, as the word was often misused. Rather, it felt more like a quest to know more beyond his bounds, something he had never been exposed to before.

Perhaps why I ventured off in the first place.. To discover this side I've hidden for so long. Now, there is someone who can help me in that quest.. I must take it.

For the first time, Krishna began to take on a bit of a sinister glance, a deeper sensation pulling himself to a heightened edge of emotion that peeked with excitement upon his words. A high like none other, commanding his emotions to heed to his very desires. All things he had never experienced before.

"Yes!" The young man exclaimed with a heightened level of enthusiasm, clasping his hands together and standing furthur on edge at his seat,

"I--..I would very much like to do just that."

Their conversation seemed to switch around by the presence of the one they waited on had arrived at long last. Krishna could gather who this man was before they even arrived, slightly admiring his physique as it closely mirrored his own tall yet bulk frame, even it was not entirely noticeable by the tan robes Krishna adorned.

"Krishna Min-Chien, at your service.. You can just call me Krishna, if you like. Mr. Barton and I were just catching up in your absence, we've been expecting you for some time now."

He could not help but act very modest and polite, that feeding urge to embrace the sides in which Trowa seemed to enhance into an art form began to fade with the Jedi Knight's presence. Once more, both sides were brought so close to another, something he grew rather accostumed to feeling by now.

After raising to shake his hands and speak, the young man placed himself back down on the chair, folding his arms and leaning his legs back. Inside the back of his mind, he mused around with the words that the former Sith endulged upon towards him. Anxious was an understatement at this time, one leg shaking up and down even at the thought.

krishna.jpg

Trowa couldn't help but crack a grin at his companions reaction. This one would prove to be quite useful and his training would surely be interesting considering his background and parents. He glanced up as Ulos entered the room and introduced himself to Krishna. He frowned slightly as he was called Mr. Barton again. He motioned for Ulos to take a seat.

"If you want something to drink...it's over there." He raised up his right hand and pointed to the bar. "Now, I suppose you two would like to know just what I am hiring you for, right?"

He paused in his speak for a few seconds, leaning back and yawning in his chair. He was in no rush, as he hadn't made a schedule just yet. No need for it yet, everything on Nar Shadda was going according to plans. Once he had his core operatives gathered up he would begin really working, as alliances were just as important as supplies in this game.

"I'm working on a business. Mainly drug running with some smuggling thrown in. I've got all the supplies needed and the pay is good. Of course to those who work with me I will offer personally training in any field at my disposal. Either of you have any questions?"

Trowa pressed his palms down on the table and pushed himself into a standing position. He moved over to the sink in the room and began to clean the, no drying, sticky crimson substance off of his blade. It had been a while since he had killed someone, he forgot how much of a rush it was.

Carnage.jpg

Clarisson stooped in her corner, trying to quiet her breathing enough to hear what was going on. This is not a good place...you need to find a good place. And now the one who had just killed the man outside was...getting drunk?

I just want to hear what they're doing...

"I'm working on a business. Mainly drug running with some smuggling thrown in. I've got all the supplies needed and the pay is good. Of course to those who work with me I will offer personally training in any field at my disposal."

That's what I do...that's what I do. Clarisson ground her teeth. The galaxy, she believed, was like Mos Eisley””only bigger, and better. If that was true, then the vast experience of a thirteen-year lifetime was at her disposal for surviving in it. And if it isn't true... She shook her head. People are the same, wherever you go...and...and that's what I do! Bet I could, anyway better than the two of them...with half a chance. ”œHalf a chance" was what she wasn't getting on Tatooine. But that could change...

In actuality, ”œdrug running with some smuggling thrown in”

Siggy1-1.jpg

He was not phased much by the statement, already taking an educated guess upon what these activities that involved such suspicious activity to have been involved with. Although it was a darker side of the world, business of smuggling drugs deemed illegal by planetary governments, it was always a very true side. One that Krishna would see through his own experiences and gain a depth of knowledge about this side of reality that had been "protected," in a way, from him.

Krishna still kept a tidy spot upon the chair, leaning against the edge, folding his arms and hands together. The rather quiet, yet exuberant young man contemplated for a few moments, giving time to think more about what had been stated. The hook was smuggling, the bait attached was the prospect of getting even more experience delving into the pratices of the Dark Side, another element that had eluded him for too long.

"No questions here, really," At last, he spoke up, more concentrated and narrowed stare looming side to side of the two men who kept audience with him,

"I expected as much, but I'm in. Whatever it takes."

krishna.jpg

Drug running”¦ smuggling”¦ two things that certainly weren't often condoned by the jedi order. Smuggling was somewhat understandable, being that the rebels had comprised quite a few of their arsenal of smuggled weapons and that they had been put to use against the metal of the Imperial war machine. However, drugs would certainly have been frowned”¦no”¦why was he considering the jedi's stance on this matter? Was he not uncaring and indifferent toward their lacking stances on things now, for his blissful ignorance he had achieved the epitome of idiocy and neglected the most important thing in the galaxy to look after: himself.

It was true, the only possession which was constantly within one's grasp was their own body. Even that could be taken away and stripped through the art of slavery, yet still there was always some minimal semblance of dominion one nearly always had over their actions and their body. To taint it with ignorance and uncaring apathy whenever the thought of personal harm was presented seemed all the more ludicrous to his ears the more he dwelled upon it.

Then a thought was brought up within his mind: could he actually trust the man he would be working for. His employer had a shady past and was a sith, and although Ulos' views had changed upon those who affiliated themselves with the dark side he was also weary of this one in particular. The only man who had believed in his own redemption only held one nemesis, one rival with which an emotional distaste had grown to fruition: Trowa Barton. Just on Dagobah, himself and his master had prepared to fight this very being to the death.

But that Trowa was”¦ a creature. No sentient being could be that inhuman, his features on Dagobah resembling more of an alien species than anything that could even be regarded as human. Somehow the man's appearance was now more trusting, allowing Ulos to rest his posture a bit rather than tensing up in prepared defense at his very name as he would've before. Besides, Trowa was a business man and knew how to have a good drink or two. That in and of itself was something that made him more humane than the emotionless jedi who would've grown dismayed expressions at the very sight of alcohol and would've shunned him for corrupting his body in that way. He could, and would, do worse to it than just drinking, but that was another thing that separated him from the jedi.

The more thought entered the entrails of his mind, the further the persuasions of the opportunity sunk within his brain and swayed his decision considerably. Before he was wondering about a job opportunity, and now he was placed at a fork in the road. Down one path was rejection, denial, and utter oblivion. The next path was something far more enticing and elusive at the same time, something which Ulos had sought all of his life and finally would find it through acceptance rather than trying to better himself to a naïve and imaginative quality: Salvation.

24m7slk.jpg