Tatooine

RaveN

As the twin suns of Tattooine lowered beyond the horizon, a single swoop bike raced through the Dune Sea. Sand whipped through the air as it manuevere through the rising sand dunes. The flowing wind allowed the long blond hair to whip freely in the wind. Within moments the young rider would be at his destination, and as he already knew, all hell would break loose.

The young Jedi brought his swoop to a halt and swung his leg over. Removing his shades from his belt, he slid them over his eyes and turned toward the large cave that sheltered the Rancors. Feeling his lightsaber hanging at his waist, his body disappeared into the darkness. As he walked through the treacherous cave he stretched out with the Forceand searched for the men he needed to find. Azraels mind focused on the six individual, placing Force tags on each, marking the young boy as a special target.

As he neared them, his skin could feel the slight presence of heat eminating from a fire. Emerging from the darkness, he could feel the fear that each member felt toward him, fear that soon turned into anger and hate. Pride also filled each gang member, pride that showed their distatse for anyone coming intot heir home, uninvited.

"Are you looking for a cornor, sithspit?"

"I have come to inform you that you have two choices tonight. One is that you turn yourselves into the authoprities in Mos Espa. And I will be taking Tyler back to his father. Your second option, is that you will be injured or dead, by the time I take Tyler back to his father. The choice is yours."

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

*Hours had pasted since K'munee watched his apprentice ride off into the sunset. For an documented time he could be seen standing in the middle of the busy street starring out in the distance. In all oh widom, he was sure the task wasn't too tough for Azrael, but there was an air of uncertainty his mind. He had grown attatched to his apprentice and had come to think of him like a little brother. If anything were to happen to him, he would surely kill whomever was responsible. Negotiation would not be an option.

He rented a speeder from one of the resident venders and headed out in the direction of his apprentice. It wasn't long before he caught up to were Azarael had left his swoop bike. The young was smart. He left his bike a short distance away as to not give away his position or risk having his transportation stolen. DJK remained close but far away. He had tapped into his force connection with Azrael to monitor his progress during his trials.*

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

"You will be leaving ina bodybag, bantha fodder!"

Like a beacon in the Force, Azraelcould feel Tylers anger begin to burn. He hated living under the rules of his father, which consisted of only one rule: obey the law. The young outlaw absolutely enjoyed being part of the gang that his father could not stop. Part of the gang that was feared by the all the law enforcement officers in Mos Espa. It would be hard to bring him home in one piece. But that was part of his mandate, a mandate which he would fulfill.

Feeling a light burning sensation in his back, the Wayfarer crouched down in time to feel the heat of a blaster bolt sliding past his face. Planting his hands on the ground, the young Jedi Padawan flipped forward into the midst of the group. Although he had a feeling he had leapt right into the snake pit, he knew he was where he was supposed to be. As he rose to his feet, he could hear the unsheathing of vibro-blades and clickes of safetys being unlocked.

Grasping the hilt of his lightsaber in his hand, the young Jedi awaited their attack. A Jedi usesd the Force for defense, never for attack. the words of the ancient Jedi Masters echoed through his mind as the seconds slipped away. Opening himself to the Force, Azrael lite up the roon in his own mind. To all others, darkness stil rulked the room, but to Azrael, the darkness had been destroyed. Each member of the Rancors appeared as a dark shadow against a wall of light.

In his mind he watched as Tyler aimed a small blaster pistol toward him, preparing to fire against the intruder. Spinning to his right, he wrapepd his fingers around the young mans wrist and ducked under the his arm. pulling Tylers wrist with him, Azrael kicks his feet form under him bringing him to the ground.

"Stay down."

Feeling an attack from behind, the Wayfarer backflips over his attacker and plants a hard kick into his spine sending him crashing into Tyler. turning to face a thrid attacker, sidesteps the blade by inches and grasps the attackers wrist. Pulling the sword hand forward wnt throwing his elbow back, he hears a crunch as the mans jaw is shattered. Allowing the man tofall to the ground, Azrael watched through the Force, as the 5 remaining Rancors stood against the wall, awaiting their opportunity, Tyler among them.

Sliding his finger along the activation plate on his lightsaber, Azrael awaited the gasps of fear that often followed this simple act. A snap-hiss eminates from the hilt and a sapphire blade unsheaths itself. As each member saw the blade, they each thought the same stupid idea. the same idea that would bring each of them totheir deaths. Deaths that Azrael could already foresee.

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

*The twin suns of Tatooine were legendary throughout the galaxy. The heat generated by the two neighboring stars, along with the endless sea of sands that seemed to soak up the heat and store it, were said to be able to melt the soles of your boots if you stood still long enough. K'munee sat with his legs cross on the hood of the speeder. He was deep in meditation. His mind was focused on the progress of Azrael, and not on how much he was sweating in the heat of the twin suns. His tunic was soaked with perspiration. The first sign of severe dehydration. DJK's mind was not with his body presently, but with his apprentice. Watching over him.*

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

"Thats one of them Jedi. No gang around has taken a Jedi down for centuries. If we kill him and take his laser sword, we will be the best gang in the galaxy. GET HIM!"

Azrael smiled as the remaining member charged toward him with reserved speed. The shimmering blue blade in his hand seemed to keep them fomr rushing in blindly. These men had obviously not heard what happened to Jabba the Hutt, and that was a whole army of men against one Jedi. They were a mere five. And they did not have a Mandalorian.

The frushed toward him with a vibrosword. Sidestepping the atack, the Wayfarer sliced upward through the vibrating blade and and brought the blsde back around. Leaving only a small margin of error, the Jedi plunged his sword backwards and into the spine of the now dead gangster.

"Be at peace."

Two more gangster charged forward. Apparnelty not following the firsts example, Knife jabbed forward only to watch his arm seperated from his body. Instead of waiting for his friend to back away, Pistol fired a bolt which was intercepted by the Force flung body of Knife. Feeling the placement of the second shot, Azrael deflected the crimson lance back towards its owner, which felt a second of pain before death took him.

Tyler and the gang leader took what time they had and made for the exit. Extinguishing his blade, Azrael charged into the darkness after them. Their Force-tags were becoming very helpful now that he had to break his concentration to keep from running into objects. HEaring the whine of two swoop engines, he knew he had to keep Tyler in his sights, so to speak.

Through the aid of the Force, the Wayfarer leapt into the air, landing next to the gang leader. An idea opped into his head ans he slammed his fist into the mans gut. Placing one hand on the throttle, and grapsing the leaders shirt in his second, he began speeding off after Tyler.

"How do you like the roles now that they are reversed? You did not value your life, so you took the lives of those who valued their own. And now yuor friends are dead, your newest recruit running for his life, and now you are here, in the Dune Seas, watching yourself being eaten away by the very sands you worshipped."

With those words Azrael plunged the leaders head into the shredding sands. He felt his grip[ being torn away and the flesh stripped from the mans head. Letting go, Azrael pushed the throttle to full and tore off after Tyler.

Azrael.gif

((I was hoping you would also say something about me being near a bar.))

Scorp felt his padawan coming long before he came. Standing up he let his padawan catch a glimpse of him before he jetted off. As he serched for a new hiding space he pivioted on his right foot for a sharp turn toward a set of small merchant shop. As he approched one he leapt of the ground and on to the roof. A few people were shocked at this sudden leaping man but he disappered far to long for them to truly register him. Running upon the roof he made a skid mark as he suddenly came to a stop. Then looking down he made a mark indicating he had gone left. However instead of following through on this he leapt into the air and landed ten feet to the right of the mark. Then jetting off the roof he looked around for a good hiding place as the smell of fuel assulted his nose. Jumping up he had a good view of pretty much nothing but metal, sand, and an occasional droid or two. Wrapping the force around him he hid his force signature.

((I want the longest, detailed post you can manage. I want to see you really struggling to find me I have left many clues and I want to see you use most of them. I might even want to see you get lost. Have fun with this.))

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Achzet prepared himself for his next step in locating his missing master. He sat on the tan sun baked rooftop of the building his master was previously on. He looked at the twin suns that gave the planet Tatooine the light. It was calming to him.

Achzet entered a deep meditation. He lost himself in the dimension that was the force. He let the force become his tool. He became an outlet for the force. He found his center and the force was flowing through him at a very fast rate now. It was the calmest he had ever felt in his entire life. He felt very at peace with himself and the force.

Achzet began to concentrate on the force. He began sensing the force signatures of every force sensitive. He could feel the force signatures of many people on the planet. He concentrated even harder and attempted to locate his master. He thought that it was possible to find him like he did previously, but couldn't.

Achzet decided to try again.

He found his center once more and was lost in meditation. He could not locate his master for some reason.

He is hiding his signature

Achzet decided to talk to some of the locals and see if they saw anything.

Achzet walked up to a small strange looking man with a red velvet vest and brown pants with black boots.

"Did you perhaps see a jedi anywhere sir?" The man shook his head no.

Achzet walked up to what looked like a Bothan. Achzet asked him, but in a different language, "Did you see a jedi." The Bothan shook his head yes and pointed to the direction he saw him.

Achzet was very thirsty so he decided to walk into a small shop and cool of with a drink. He pulled out his cantine and took a small sip of water. Achzet began to feel refreshed by the liquid. Achzet walked out of the shop and began to travel in the direction the Bothan pointed him in.

Achzet began searching for his master. Looking for some type of clue to where he was located. He would occasionally jump up on rooftops to search for some type of clues there, but none.

Achzet began to get lost and confused. He was walking around with no sense of direction or anything. He began to get frustrated. Achzet told himself to calm down and he began to clear his mind.

Achzet was thirsty again so he took another sip of his water. His perspiration was starting to get to him now. He wiped the layer of sweat off of his face.

Achzet was slightly angry at the Bothan, but knew that he couldn't use his anger, for that was the path to a road already taken by his soul. He did not want to go back. He let his anger go and just forgot the small incident.

I might as well ask others since I have no idea

He asked a tall, green, Twilek and she pointed to the roof directly behind him.

He jumped up onto the roof. He finally found a clue! Achzet looked at the small black sidmark on the sun-baked rooftop. It was pointing straight, so he followed it. Achzet began following it for a while and he didn't see his master yet. A layer off sweat filled his face. Achzet wiped it off with his white combat suit. He became thirsty yet again, so he pulled out his leather brown cantine and took a sip of his water. He figured this clue wasn't getting anywhere so he ran back to the clue to look at it more closely.

He focused on his legs and used the force as his aid in leaping onto the rooftop of a small, tan colored building, nearby. It was there where he found the small skidmark on top of the building.

This time he noticed something that he had missed previously.He noticed it was pointing left, so Achzet force jumped up onto a large grey building, with metal siding. Achzet began to look around his environment. He walked around the top of the building, searching a bit more and eventually jumped off.

Achzet landed in a shipyard. The smell of ship fuel was filling his nostrils. He walked around the shipyard watching some of the droids repairing the small freighters that came in and out. He walked behind a particularly large freighter and eventually found his missing master.

"Hello master." Achzet said with a smile.

Edited by Guest
GearsSig3.jpg

*DJK followed the exploits of his apprentice closely. He could feel his progression and triumph in his trials through the force. What he had failed to relize was that he was severly dehydrated. When he snapped out of his trance, a feeling of light headedness washed over him. In the distance a cloud of dust streaked across the sands. Probably a member of the swoop gang running for their life from Azrael. Something out of the corner of his eye, caused him slide down off the hood of the speeder to his feet. He had to steady himself to keep from falling over.

Standing across from him was a man. A man he knew very well. Jidai Geki. The founder and destroyer of the Balance order. He was dressed in tradtional Jedi wardrobe and stood with his lightsaber at the ready. At first, K'munee didn't know what to make of it. It was secretly something that he had been hoping for since his return to known space.

DJK called his lightsaber to his outstretched hands with the aid of the force. His lightsaber snap-hissed to life, displaying its' yellow blade. Geki responded in kind. The sinister grin on his face infuriated K'munee.*

"Something funny to you friend? I assure you you won't be smiling once I done you."

*Geki didn't say anything. He just stood in a defensive stance with that same stupid grin on his face. K'munee going against his own words attacked. His lightsaber cut through Geki with ease, though he was not cut. His body was still whole, as he he had never been touched. K'munee spun around, with his blade held high, slicing through what should have been Geki's neck. And yet again he stood there, unharmed. Geki's grin was defiant as ever. DJK backed away with a look of confusion and bewilderment on his face. Standing in front of him was a man he had sworn to kill, though as much he tried he couldn't seem to accomplish.*

"Why are you here? Why won't you die? All I want is to kill you. Just one time. And then my mind will be at peace. But you mock me. You are toying with my mind somehow? I would expect as much from a traitor like yourself. No matter. I will striking you down until I connect with something. And when I do, maybe I will keep your smiling head for my trophy case?"

K'munee was true to his word. He attacked Geki, over and over again. But the reason why he couldn't kill his enemy was not because he was more powerful than K'munee or because he was now impervious to physical atttacks. It was because Geki was not there. It was a mirage, brought on by the Jedi master's sever dehydration. In a sense, he was fighting himself. To someone looking on in from a distance, it appeared as though he was practicing a deadly kata.*

293az4x.jpg

The twin suns of Tattooine had long since set on the tiny world of Tattooine, a planet long known for its heat, and its danger. Noit many could come to this desolate planet and survive for long. But for those who could survie, for those who did survive, they often learned many things about themselves, and who they truly were.

To those who knew him, Azrael exemplified all that was foo and true about the Jedi. But to those who now faced him as an enemy, he was the pinnacle of his namesake, the angel of vengeance. To them Azrael had become Death personified. And now he had to use the one tool the Jedi were required to use, the one tool some Jedi often gave up with, mercy.

Drawing closer to Tylers swoop, Azrael could feel the exhaust spraying upon his face. Allowing the Force flow through him, Azrael prepared for a desperate attempt top catch the young deliquent. Releasing the throttle, Azrael leapt from the seat of his own swoop and made for Tylers. While in air, Azrael drew his saber and ignited the sapphire blade. Calling upon the vast energy reserve that was the Force, he landed with crouching, with both feet planted firmly on the back of the swoop. Bringing the deadly weapon around to scare Tyler.

"You are going back to your father."

Placing his left hand on the back of Tylers head, the Wayfarer called upon the Force and placed the child in a hibernation. Taking control of the swoop, Azrael heads the bike back towards Mos Espa.

Azrael.gif

((Much better. You don't have to make your char able to hit on a solution every single time he comes to bat. Yes he is allowed to fail. to become lost and confused. Perfect chars get slightly annoying to people after a while.))

Scorp smiled dabbed at his face with a napkin.

"Took you long enough thought I would die of dehydration. I think it is time for you to learn how to use a lightsaber." Taking a swuig from his water bottle he leapt next to his padawan. First we must go get some swords, sticks and the works." Scorp motioned for his padawan to follow him as he went into a small shop. Once insde he eyed up the wall and bought two 6 foot sticks and two ordinary swords with dull edges. Giving a sword and stick to his padawan he went into another shop to stock up on water. Then motioning for his padawan to follow him once more he returned to their cave. Dumping all of the items on the ground he picked up the sword and gave it a swing.

"Well first I will simply get you familiar with having a close range weapon in your hand. Just follow my movements so that I can gage your abailties with a sword as well as perhaps improve on them."

Watching his padawan drops his stuff on the ground as well Scorp started a simply kata this one covered the shiim or wound. As he moved gracefully he explained what he was doing.

"This Kata practices the Shiim which is any wound caused by the edge of the lightsaber. It is considered inferior to other marks of contact that are more decisive to the battle's end. When it occurs, it is seen as an expression of a struggle against powerfull opponent."

Scorp then made a few decisive stabs in the air as part if the Kata.

"The stab or shiak is the mark of contact that is considered to be an honorable method of inflicting a serious injury, because it is less visible. Thus shiak expresses respect for an opponent and the living Force. Even when it is the fatal blow."

Scorp then resumed the kata and stopped at the Cho Mai.

"Cho mai immediately makes that the opponent can no longer use his weapon, but does not kill him. It is a preferred Jedi move. The precision of cutting off only a hand is considered the mark of a superior lightsaber master.

Many Jedi stop at this mark, not willing to kill their opponent.

The varients from cutting of the hand are to cut off weapon arm

Cutting of an entire weopan arm lacks the precision of a cho mai, but is often necessary when under surpise attack, or when no chances can be taken. Otherwise maim is called cho mok

This is cutting off an opponents legg or other limb, or by non-humans, an other appendage.

Then there are some pretty gruesome ones but sometimes are nesscary such as Behead or sai cha derived from the ancient words for "separate" and "head". It is only used by Jedi when the battle is at it's most deadly serious and threatening. Another one is to cut body in half or sai tok

Jedi see the bisection of a living opponent's body a form of butchery and try to avoid this. They use this extreme form mostly on battle droids.

Sai tok represents a Sith-like desire to destroy the enemy. The goal of a Jedi in battle is an inner focus on defeating the danger of the opponent, rather than wishing destruction upon them.

When you attack an opponent you can and should divide them up in your mind into body zones or what I think of as attack areas. Attacks and parries are described in terms of the body zone they concern. "Attack 1" is a blow to the opponet's head, "Parry 2" the block of an attack to your right arm or side, and so on. Attack zones are those you see on your opponent, While parry zones are those of your own body. So to go from attack 3 to parry 3 your blade must move from your right side to your left.

Attack and parry zones

1 Head

2 right arm and side

3 left arm and side

4 back

5 right leg

6 left leg

Some Jedi Moves are the Jung: 180- degree turn

Jung Ma: 369- degree spin to gain power for an attack

Sai: Force - assisted jump to evade an attack to the legs

Shun: One - handed grip, spinning lightsaber 360 degrees to gain speed for an attack.

However in order for one to fight one must know different stances.

The Neutral stances go as follows

Defensive Neutral

In this stance, feet are positioned evenly and the lightsaber is held upward in front of the body. This position presents the maximum amount of blade for deflection of blows or bolts, and maximizes the visual impact of the blade to an opponent as a warning sigh. A jedi always hopes to avoid conflict.

Aggressive Neutral

In this stance, feet are placed evenly with the point of the blade closest to the enemy. It presents the minimum visual blade target for attack and tracking. The blade is most of the time held toward opponent's eyes."

Scorp took another sip of water before walking into the cave and digging a hole. He had brought a lot of water for a reason after all. Then finshing his hole he turned around.

"Lets go through that Kata one more time then you can dig a hole and take a bath."

Picking up the sword once more he once again began to go through the kata and watched as his padawan followed.

When they were finshed Scorp began filling up his makeshift bath.

Scorp.jpg

The sands of Tattooine were thrown into the wind as the small swoop bike entered Mos Espa. Crowds ofd small children and young adults scattered as the Jedi manuevered the agile craft through the narrow streets. Pulling up in front of the local police station. Opening himself to the Force, Azrael felt for any disturbances before hauling Tyler in through the doors. After finding the young mans son, the Wayfarer releases Tyler before bowing to the officer.

"Here is your son. His "friends" will no longer be any trouble to you or the city. Good night, and may the Force be with you."

Leaving the station, Azrael once again boards his swoop and heads to the location where he left his master. Letting go of the throttle, Azrael awaited his Masters return.

Azrael.gif

Achzet was listening very carefully to his master's wise words. Paying attention to everything his master said. He occasionally shook his head. Signaling to his master that he was indeed listening.

After he and his master practiced some of the movements, his master began digging himself a hole to take a bath in.

Achzet did the same and began digging a large hole for himself to wash in. After a few minutes the hole was done, Achzet waited for his master's instructions.

GearsSig3.jpg

"We have more than enough water to make two baths go ahead and fill up the bath and well use it."

With that Scorp jumped in clothes and all into the bath. Then after some undressing and redressing when his bath was done he stood out side and looked across the desert planning out his padawan's next task.

Scorp.jpg

Namiad stared at the ceiling of his cell, wondering what the hell happened to him. " I was looking through my brothers eye's; on the night that he died." Namiad was undoutably in some trance like state of being, but he swore it was as real as what he saw around him. "Cire saw the man that would lead to his utter down fall.....ACHZET!" Namiad was in this: "state of being", when his sworn enemy took him to this desolate place. "Well, I hope your in a better place than I am GATOH." Namiad got up on his feet, and took a small coin sized device out of his mouth. "Lucky for me that I put the cloaking chip in my mouth before they threw me in here." Namiad gave a slight smile and looked at the cell door. "Looks like there is going to be one hell of a party....."said Namiad as he vanished in thin air.

ONE HOUR LATER

Namiad walked on the streets in front of the shop whare he last confronted DAMIAN, ACHZET, and ACHZET'S MASTER. Namiad sighed, and walked in the shop. The shop was the same as it was when he entered the room. "Junk.....Junk....MORE JUNK....." Namiad was about to turn around when a paper caught his eye. "Hello, what do we have here," as he got closer to the paper. Namiad noticed that his name was on it and read:

"NAMIAD"

"I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU REMEMBER,

I CERTAINLY KNOW THIS HELPED SOMEONE OUT BEFORE."

Namiad looked at the package that came with the note, and unwraped it to find something he have'nt seen in at least one year. Wrapped up in the package was two magnificent platinum plated custom blaster pistols with ten inch extentions, but these were not just any ordinary blasters, these where Cire's.

4486atj.jpg

"I dont care who you are, I just want my money."

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=596650#596650

Namiad smiled as set the pistols in side holsters, hoping they still work. Namiad got outside after turning off his cloaking device, and pressed a button on his wrist. A few secconds later, The Nimah came by, wich was on auto piolet, and jumped in. The Nimah flew over the buildings and streets, when Namiad said "Let's see if Achzet is not that far behind." As The Nimah soared over the sand dunes, in search of Achzet.

Namiad saw two men, side by side, and flew over behind them, at least 500 meters away. He noticed it was his foe, Achzet, and finaly landed. "Let's give'm some training he'll never forget."said Namiad as he put his cloaking device on and sneaked up towards them. Then he jumped out in front of him when his cloaking device came off. "Hello, we meet again."said Namiad. Namiad grabbed his custom Knife and turned on his cloaking device.

4486atj.jpg

Achzet was a bit surprised by the sudden appearance.

Achzet turned to his master, "Master, may I handle this one?"

Achzet stepped forward, his white combat suit was slightly dirty with some splotches of dirt.

"I don't need to see my enemy any longer."

Achzet focused his mind and his body. He began to concentrate and let the force flow naturally through his body. He was channeling it into himself and all of the presences around him, using it as his ally. He calmed himself and took a defensive stance like he practiced earlier. He used the force to guide his eyes. He could sense Namiad's presence around him.

Achzet grabbed the blades they were using earlier.

"I am giving you a chance to surrender now, before someone is harmed."

GearsSig3.jpg

As Namiad drew closer he noticed that Achzet had his eyes closed. Namiad seen this before, wich meant bad news for the one in the position that he was in now. " I guess I have to try....." Namiad was in defense position as he drew slightly closer to Azchet. Awaiting his foes first move.

4486atj.jpg

Achzet for some reason did not charge like his usual tactics. He instead stayed in his defensive position and waited for the attack. He knew that attacking first was not the best idea and he did not like that type of strategy.

Achzet began to focus harder on the gentle nature of the force and let it flow through him even faster than before. He felt his leg muscles and his arm muscles strengthen with each second that ticked by.

He awaited his opponents first move.

GearsSig3.jpg

Scorp decided he would observe this fight however if there was one thing he didn't want it was death.

"Achzet don't kill him I want him subdued. If you need any help just give out a shout. But I think you can handle this."

Scorp took a few steps back and closed his eyes. This so called attacker stood out like a becon with the force. The odd thing was he was standing in a defense stance instead of well... attacking. Deciding it would best if he wasn't in the way at all he went back into the cave in order to observe.

((Remember those blades are dull. Think Kenshin.))

Scorp.jpg

Achzet quickly noticed a small blade coming at him, it seemed to be moving slowly since he was beginning to use his force speed. Achzet caught the blade and flung it back at the man. The small blade found its home, inside of Namiad's knee cap.

Achzet used this oppurtunity to charge at the man and grabbed his head and forced it down to his knee then he flung the man to the side.

"I don't want to kill you Namiad. Listen to me. Don't try and kill me. It will get you no where." Achzet said with a last effort to turn the man's mind of killing and destruction.

Achzet hopped backwards and put his hand behind his back. The air around his hand behind his back slowly began to swirl around.

Edited by Guest
GearsSig3.jpg

The escort shuttle Shrieking Talon dropped out of hyperspace as the desert wasteland that was Tatooine faded into view. Orik turned and looked at his apprentice, whom he had forced to sit in the co-pilot's seat. Privacy was something that was dear to the sith lord, and having an apprentice finding out about him wasn't something he wanted.

The ship entered the atmosphere and was soon hovering slowly as the shuttle prepared for landing. The Shrieking Talon was engulfed in a sandstorm, swallowed up by the tan grains that spanned out across the entire planet. Orik guided the ship in from a combination of years of piloting the shipi and the dark side of the force, sensing the ground beneath him although it was no visible.

After it touched down, Orik hopped out of his seat very quickly. He looked all around his ship, just thankful for being able to see things. The Kel Dor was doing this because he would not be opening his eyes for the majority of his stay on the planet most likely. In fact, it might be good just to get his training started inside the ship.

"Well, as you can see, the forecast is burning hot sun with temperatures around 120 degrees most likely. 100% chance of collossal sandstorms. Lovely day I'd say."

Orik had a brief flashback to Raxus Prime, where he had begun his training with his own master. He would not be the same type of teacher. Orik knew what it was like for people to glare at him. Dirty looks in cantinas, formal gatherings were usually out of the question. It allowed the Kel Dor to respect his apprentice a bit, due to the fact that the prejudice against his disfigured body must be even worse.

"We'll stay inside for the first part of your training. The force is a weapon, the greatest you could ever find. You may have had a vibro-sword, but the force could rip it from your hand. It could allow you to weild it much better. However, it has a will that you must break. Just as the sword I plunged through your leg did not make you give up, neither should the resistence from the force."

"Tap into the force and bend it. It should come to you naturally, and it has most likely already saved your life. It is more powerful than flesh, and a mere fire can't penetrate it. Force it to submit to you, and weild it's power. Yes, I know that you must've gone through a fire. I can sense it on you. It was the dark side that saved you, it was your natural affinity with the force that allowed you to go to the academy. You're a living, breathing example of the power of the dark side. That being said. you must make that power bow before you and harness it. This is your first excercise. I will be able to tell if you have accomplished this task."

The vibroblade stuck into the heart of a crate, penetrating it with ease due to the great ammount of force that ha dbeen displayed by the apprentice. This visual sign was not what Orik was looking for. Suddenly, throughte force, he sensed a sudden surge of the dark side. It came from the soul of Marcellus as he rose above the dark side, imposing his well upon it with ease. This had manifested itself in a physical display.

"Good. You are seeing things through new eyes now. Everyone has an aura in the force. Look at your hands, you shall see a blackened shadow that seems to emit from your very core. Your aura is one of blackness...one of darkness. After your training is complete, you will be more than just darkness in the force. You shall be pitch black. The concept of a black hole is that it is so dense that no light can penetrate it. Think of yourself as a blackhole...without any light."

Turning to the crate, he looked at the vibroblade that was lodged in it. This would serve a great purpose in Marcellus' next step of training. After he had tapped into the force, what good would it be if he didn't use it. What good was a tool without a purpose, or a weapon without a use?

"Do you see that vibroblade? You put that there without touching it. That is a fraction of your power. Now use that same power to bring it back to your hand. Stretch out and feel the handle within your grasp."

The handle was the only visible part of the weapon, the rest was hidden inside of the empty crate. It was impressive to see it go in, but lets see how impressive it would be for it to come out.

"Good. You are seeing things through new eyes now. Everyone has an aura in the force. Look at your hands, you shall see a blackened shadow that seems to emit from your very core. Your aura is one of blackness...one of darkness. After your training is complete, you will be more than just darkness in the force. You shall be pitch black. The concept of a black hole is that it is so dense that no light can penetrate it. Think of yourself as a black hole...without any light."

Marcellus lifted his hands from their place near his waist. Gazing down upon them with narrowed eyes the apprentice could see the blackened shadow that his master spoke of, Marcellus smiled at the thought of the words ”œaura of blackness”¦ one of darkness.”

jpg0ze.jpg

Orik smiled at the completion of the task. The blade shone due to the lighting in the shuttle. Marcellus helt the blade in a position that from Orik's viewpoint, he could see the beings refleciton in the cold, hard betal. His eyes were that of fire and shown with a new found feeling of assurance A new found feeling of confidence.

The Shrieking Talon had accumlated a layer of dust on it and it slowly sunk into the unstable sand. Orik smiled. This would help the later stages of Nero's training, and it would certianly please Orik to have any added bonuses that he could get.

"You feel the blade in your hand. Now stretch out with the force. All you have learned of combat can be enhanced in the force and you can be more efficient. You can be stronger in every way."

Orik reached for the silver-lined sword at his back. He had gotten rid of his vibro-swords. There was little use for them now. This blade he now used had a dark energy that shrowded it with the dark side. It was created of darkness and brought just that. It would be a silver blur in the wind and would cut through flesh like a knife through butter.

The Kel Dor held it in two hands. The style that he would use for the sword would be different than how he handled the saber. Orik took it and stood in Form IV, ready to use agilty and spped to achieve acrobatic feats that would help him in combat.

"The sword in your hand is useless unless you can weild it. I want you to fuel yourself with anger and agression. They are a foundation for which you build yourself upon. They enhance the force, the force enhances you, and you enhance your anger and hate. It is a vicious cycle that ends in one possible outcome: power."

Orik gazed into the red eyes of Marcellus, staring straight at him. The glares of the two met and collided. Both were intense. It was a test to see the character of his apprentice.

"Now, take up your vibro-blade and attack me."

Marcellus knew what was next by watching the movements of his master. While he spoke his hands moved for the silver sword that was strapped to his back. The apprentice could only hope that things would not lead to death, but he knew well enough that if he didn't try his hardest that the Sith Lord might very well just kill him. Marcellus watched as Orik lowered his weapon and placed him self in a stance ready for combat, the young apprentice recognized this form as Form IV the acrobatic and gutsy combat style that is utilized by many great warriors.

"The sword in your hand is useless unless you can weild it. I want you to fuel yourself with anger and agression. They are a foundation for which you build yourself upon. They enhance the force, the force enhances you, and you enhance your anger and hate. It is a vicious cycle that ends in one possible outcome: power."

Yet again the apprentice lowered his head in acknowledgement to his master and his mind focused on the things that Orik spoke of. The imprisonment still lingered at the back of his mind and Marcellus was greatly angered by the punishment from the Republic, a government that he never supported. While imprisoned he was tortured by many men, several of them of the Kel Dor race.

Removing his master's face from his body and placing the image of one of the former guards in its place Marcellus was able to channel his anger much easier. Marcellus stared across the room at his tormentor from the past, no longer looking at his master the apprentice was beginning to smile at the thought of removing his head from his body.

"Now, take up your vibro-blade and attack me."

Without a seconds hesitation Marcellus struck out at the Sith Lord. Lunging forward the apprentice attempted to strike down his master, there would be no regret or sadness if he were to kill him. Marcellus was only doing as he was told, and if his master wasn't ready then perhaps he shouldn't be the one teaching. Although he doubted this would happen Marcellus didn't really care much, he was told to attack so that is exactly what he did.

Show me power”¦ so that someday I shall harness it.

As the gap between then closed Marcellus dropped his arms towards the ground before shifting the momentum of the blade into the opposite direction, sending it cutting through the air with great speed in an upward arc towards the Sith Lords torso.

jpg0ze.jpg

Namiad held his knee as his stealth slowly failed.Warm blood started to form around the blade as pain came over his leg. "S***, DAMN, ****."yelled Namiad. Achzet surely must be trying to kill him with a slow painfull death. Namiad started to hobbel away and turned toward Achzet. "Until another day Achzet, next time you wont be so lucky!"said Namiad as he turned away and ran as fast as he could to his ship the NIMAH, to flee from his enemy.

4486atj.jpg