Korriban

Exodus

*overhearing the discussion Abaddon couldnt help but sniker to himself*

Two of any sword were wieldable and added quite an advantage because of the mobility and the different attack angles, but they were useless when using lightsabers because lightsaber can attack at any angle making it simply more practical to use one and be able to switch hands....

But that wasnt half as funny as the his arrogance...It is always better to hides ones skill unless neccesary.

Edited by Guest

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

Ragnok caught the small data crystal in one hand and activated it, he read the instructions carefully and began to construct his lightsabers. This time he was prepared with a pouch, which had all that he needed to build the double-bladed lightsaber he wanted, but this time he had a better idea. He would use the parts of the double-bladed and make them into tiwn lightsabers.

He finally completed the twin lightsabers to fit his hands perfectly and customized with designs on the hilt. Both the blades were a blood red color. "I have completed my task... my master" He said to Taren as last as he held out his hands with both lightsabers to show her and let her check them.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

Ragnok extended a hand towards Tarens and used the force to pull his lightsabers into his hand, and clipped them to the sides of his belt.

He growled at Taren's tone of voice. He turned and walked out the door waiting for Ephant Mon to join him.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

Ephant Mon received a crystal from Taren and got to work on his new lightsaber. He sat on the ground, reading over each instruction carefully so not to make any mistakes. He did not want any flaws in his saber. Ephant slowly crafted a saber that would fit his needs perfectly, and appeared just as he wanted it to. He turned and observed the hilt before giving it a little flip in the air. He caught it easily and pressed the activation button without hesitation.

A laser blade with a dark purple glow emitted from the hilt. He gazed at it. His first lightsaber. After a few moments, he deactivated it and latched it to his belt. He approached Taren.

"Thank you for the instructions, my master. I hope to use it well."

Ephant gave one last bow before turning, then he began to walk. He soon caught up to the waiting Ragnok.

couldntbeseen.png

Ragnok did not need to turn to see Ephant Mon coming, he could sense his presence. "Lets take my ship." he said the other Apprentice.

They headed to the docking bay and aboarded Ragnok's Sith Infiltrator. He took the pilots seat and flipped a few switches. "Do you have the coordinates?" He asked as he waited for Ephant Mon to reply.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

OOC: Actually Abaddon, I think that was Taren that said she was the highest ranking Sith now. Or at least she was at the time she said it right after Zar dissappeared. Since JGoD is here now, I'm not sure which is higher ranking.

"Tantill controls the fleet, yes. The other Republic officers don't seem to be very active. His actions against the Jedi seem to be of his own doing. That means that the other officers were either minor players in the scheme or refused to take part completely. If it is the latter, which I believe it is, then the fleet will not be in contact with the officers and getting them up and running again will take a long time. If it is the former, it will still take some time to organize themselves without a head giving them orders."

*Bishop turned to Abaddon while quickly formulating what he was going to say next in his head.*

"I believe that Abaddon's technique may have its uses. Cloaking incoming Sith for covert operations is indeed an interesting idea. However, he is right. It will take time to teach anyone to use this technique. To learn to use it effectively will take even longer. While I would keep it in mind for the future, I believe that for right now we are better off going with what we allready know."

*He paused for another moment to think over the apprentices at the academy. He had been there for longer than Taren, but he had not had much interaction with the various apprentices.*

"Other than John and Abaddon I have not been involved in watching or training the other apprentices. John seems to be more than capable considering the minimal training he's been given, and Abaddon was Barohm Zar's apprentice, so I am sure he is skilled enough to hold his own. My only concern will come from the masters of the order that may be there. It will be up to the three of us and Tarrian to face them. I do not wish to risk talented Sith needlessly, however it might be in our best interest to take any apprentice who knows how to handle a weapon. If worse comes to worse, those that can hold their own can slow down any Jedi that might be attempting to flee while we move through to eliminate them. I would suggest we call all of the apprentices together in the hanger. There they can be informed that they may arm themselves with whatever weapons Lord Zar has available, and knowing him that is probably a lot of weapons, as well as find out what ships are available to us. For those apprentices who may not fancy themselves good in a fight yet, we can allways use competent air support. After dropping off any Sith they might be carrying, they can stay aloft and engage any Jedi that might make it to a means of escape."

Bishop.jpg

*Abaddon stood up.*

"If i am not to teach anyone the technique. I request permission to leave immediatly with some of my yassimarri to hit any target you see as the most potentially destructive?"

Chacter Sheet

*JGoD glowered at Abaddon*

"You're my apprentice now.. so lets not have you getting to big for your britches... you'll be going in with the rest of us when we all leave... we need an organized plan of attack and one sith apprentice with some ysalamari doesn't exactly count. I suggest we waste no time in getting underway with the plan as it now stands, the longer we wait the more time they have to realize what is going on.. god knows how they find things out sometimes, but they always do, so i suggest we move. I don't know any of the apprentices in this place, I haven't been around to get to know their abilities, so I'll leave selection of those who are more capable to you. I suggest we all meet in one of the hangers in no more than a half an hour, everyone suited up and ready to go.. if we are going to make a move it has to be now.."

1076876874_HimagesBrooke1.gif

I LOVE MY FLAT-MATE OBIKENOBI!!!

Abaddon was infuriated with the shoot down but it wouldnt matter, either way. Even if that was exactly what Zar had originally told him to use the technique for.

Abaddon steeped back into the shadows and then exited the room. He walked to the Jungle outside of the Academy and came to the place where he had parked his ship some months ago before his training.

With in a few minutes his Modified assualt gunbaot ,with its black paint and with red wing tipped trim, was warmed up. He pulled it into the bay.

He went through the usual check of the ship and made sure all his blades and weapons were still intact. His various blades were all in perfect condition and his ship was shinning as if it were new.

Chacter Sheet

"Good, then let us assemble."

*Bishop motioned for Jaina and John to follow him as he moved out of the room. As he walked he broadcasted a Force message to everyone in the compound. It ripped loud and clear through the concentration of every apprentice, ensuring that no one missed it.*

Apprentices, assemble in the landing bay. Dress for combat and bring your favored weapons. The attack on the Jedi is imminent.

Bishop.jpg

Jaina practically skipped behind Bishop as they made their way to the landing bay. A proud smile touched her lips as the group of apprentices responded to her master's call. Leaning over to speak to him, she whispered,

"Where are we going to strike first?"

Edited by Guest

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

John simply strolled behind Jaina and Bishop, her skip mildly amused him... His two weapons, never left his belt, the Sith Saber and the training lightsaber he got awhile back from Lord Sauron...

His clothes never changed from their usual combat ready form, with the exception of the cloak somewhere in his room, he made his way behind the other two, to the hangar...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

((OCC I considered getting a portable missile system but I realised it had a correct, but potentialy confusing acronym. I crack me up.))

*Kakuto Ryu grins an evil grin and takes a step forward. He quickly re-equips himself with more, and better weapons. He puts two spare lightsabers in his robe. He then ties the third spare to his belt. His main weapon is his best. The Broad Bladed lightsaber hangs on it's personal belt loop for quick removal. On his back he hangs a very large beam cannon. Finally he puts a vibroknife in his boot. He stuffs some bacta-patches in his robe. He puts a heavy bracer on either arm. When he is done he looks like he's about to attack an SSD, not a few weak Jedi.*

I'd like to volunteer to lead the strike in the hanger. If it's all right I request at least 2 other Sith to come with me. I'm set to blow up ships. (hence the cannon) If I can't lead I'd still like to be on the team.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*Already waiting in the hanger Abaddon in dresssed for battle. His night fatigues on and his claok flowing behind him. His shoulder armour and chest plate hidden neatly behind the his claok and shirt.*

*His Ship loaded with a few yassimarri in the case that they may prove uselfull to him...if nothing else they'd hide his ship. The modifications he had made when replacing the torpedoe tubes with sublight drives would prove useful if the conflict turned sour.*

Now all he had to do was wait.

Chacter Sheet

*Raynuk followed Bishop towards the hanger bay, mentally calming himself for a better burst of rage in the comming battle. He looked around as he walked, noticed apprentices scurrying around with...what seemed to be smiles and smerks(sp?) on their faces. They were in experenced...that had not yet seen the horrors of a Jedi/Sith battle.

But soon they would.

They arrived in the hanger, which itself was bustling with activity from the mechanics and various others. Only then did Raynuk realize..

...he didnt have a ship of his own anymore.

He looked over to where his ship had been, and saw only emptiness. He grabbed a nearby mechanic, and shook him almost manicly*

"Where'd my ship go?!"

"Well...uhhm...lets see..Oh yes! thats right, your apprentice took it out..he said you okayed it..."

*With that Raynuk threw the man a good distance and turned back to Bishop*

"Well IM without a ride now.."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Overhearing Raynuk's comments, he figured he could afford to loan his ship...

"If Bishop allows me to ride with him and Jaina, how do you feel about an A-wing? Its been tweaked; dont worry about the rather large size, it belonged to a wookiee... Its got a hyperdrive and some much better shields, the weapons are the traditional seeker missiles and the double lasers, not much tweaking available there, for my rather limited budget... Just bring her back in one piece, I dont want to have to steal another ship to get around..."

With that, he stood there...

*Abaddon standing in front of his ship aproached john.*

"There is plenty of space in mine if you would like ride in mine..." Abaddon told him. "This bording thing should have been better planned, but I guess in times like these speed is the most important task."

Chacter Sheet

Ragnok nodded and took the controls of the ship in his hands and maneuvered the craft off of the landing bay and into orbit. "We will not fail her Ephant Mon, we will do this together and make this General suffer for our Master."

Continued in Space.

KhalDrogoANGEL.jpg

"I guess that'll work..." He walked over to Abaddon's gunboat... "Not bad, figured, you needed something really big..." He stood infront of the ship, admiring it for a bit... "Do you know where we're going first?"

"Lol the ship is a small its a one man starfighter....you'll be riding in the cargo hold" Abaddon retorted to johns earlier idiotic comment. "On a more serious note, If I am not mistaken we are off to sullust."

*He opened the back hatch were a small seat was located perpendicular to its entrance.*

"Thats your seat hope you wont bore my astromech to death." Abaddon stated a chill becoming increasingly evident in his voice

Chacter Sheet

Taren runs into the hanger where all are preparing to leave.

"I have news!" She stops in the middle of the hanger, using the Force to increase the volume of her voice. "The Jedi are on alert. I do not know if it is because of us or not, but Westley has reported that a Tristin Steller has warned them that a Dark Wave is coming towards their location. He has alerted his people and they will be hurrying to get themselves either away or in battle readiness. If we are going to go we must go NOW!"

Taren2.jpg