55 Words

Tiana Calthye

One moment of exchange: 55 words: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Challenge response. NSW or not, you decide. Incidentially, I consider the dialogue ending with the question mark, carrying on into a tag, one sentence.

Dialogue

We've been quiet for so long, I have to know. ”œAre you all right, Master?”

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

These are interesting. I like this one. Although it makes me want to read the story it's an excerpt from! It feels like an excerpt, even though in my rational mind I know it's not.

My only question--why didn't you post them all in one thread? It's obviously your perogative, but I'm curious why you chose to do it this way.

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.

I wrote them at different times in the night and basically posted them immediately after, and didn't want to double post or edit. I felt they merited their own threads.

And... you're right. It's kind of an exerpt from a scene that wasn't written. I'm pretending it was Star Wars inspired, but it's not. Not really. Except what it comes from isn't really... yeah. I don't know, we'll see, I'll bug Jandalf. It was just some senseless angst.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.