A Padawan's Trials (Challenge Response) (Complete)

Galadriel Kenobi

A Padawan's Trials

By Galadriel Kenobi

This is a response to Tiana's September challenge to ”œwrite a story in which a main character from any commonly known series is killed. (Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, etc...) Sorry it took me so long to get it up here.

Disclaimer: Star Wars is not mine. It never will be. I am making no money off of this fanfiction and no copyright infringement is intended.

”œI will train him.”

GaladrielKenobi3.jpg

"Freedom is not the right to do what we want, but what we ought." --- Abraham Lincoln

"We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang seperately." --- Benjamin Franklin in the movie, 1776

I liked the very realistic portrayal of Obi-wan. Especially in the beginning. At first, I didn't catch the ending though. Had to re-read it before I picked up on it. Heh.

I thought this was great. My question is, did you draw this from memory? Or did you watch the moive while you were writing it?

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

It was a bit tricky to follow. I especially liked that Obi-Wan tried healing Qui-Gon and I really liked that ending there. The idea of that would have been enough for Obi-Wan to maybe forgive Qui-Gon for dying and handing over a boy he didn't exactly like to be his apprentice. I always wonder how Obi-Wan hid that spite he must have had at first... in a way, this answers that. I like it.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Thanks!

I wrote the first draft from memory, watched the corresponding sections of the movie to check for accuracy, then edited the fic.

GaladrielKenobi3.jpg

"Freedom is not the right to do what we want, but what we ought." --- Abraham Lincoln

"We must all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang seperately." --- Benjamin Franklin in the movie, 1776

• 6 months later...