Gala - Jedi Praxeum Ruins

Amidala Skywalker

When Scorp appeared before him, Mathis gave a half-bow of greeting.

"Scorp, its great to see you again. I must apologize for parting ways with you before and not being able to finish your training. I believe that I can safely assume that you were able to find someone who could finish up my loose ends."

Pausing for Scorp to confirm his hunch, Mathis continued onto his primary query.

"I've been away from the news for quite some time, and you're the only person here whom I know. Please, can you inform me as to what's going on and where everybody is."

mathis-1.jpg

Conflicted, crossed paths, unexpected...

Things happen by which no one expects, but such is fate. Roene was on course to Coruscant, but due to a series of technical malfunctions the shuttle had to settle down on the planet Gala...

Roene was not depressed however for all he sought was a path to walk on. A destiny to follow. His life had been nothing but simplicity and since he had lived in Cerea there wasn't much promise for his future. His parents had set him off with their best wishes and he left them with the utmost confidence of finding his life...

and apparently fate's desire brought this Cerean far from his home to the planet of Gala. When the shuttle was up and running again a few days later Roene did not want to get back on. This was where he had landed first this is where he would stay...

Days pass...

Inquiry was the main priority for the few days of travel by which Roene skirted the hills avoiding any sign of trouble he found, and only stopping to feed on his provisions. He never gave up hope... Something seemed to be calling for him and he was drawn to it...

No overt desire masked his journey, only obedience. Obedience to the laws of fate and where it would guide him, which after a few more days he would finally reach the end of his journey at the jedi Temple...

Roene had never once heard of the Jedi nor had he ever seen a temple as grand, but this was where it appeared that he had been drawn to. It was as if a hole within him had filled... he had finally found his place...

Not wanting to impose too much he walked rather slowly through the front door poking his head in as he went hoping he wasn't interrupting anything...

NvFYuwm.png

Mari stepped off the passenger shuttle, carrying what few belongings she had brought with her. Her eyes swept the temple grounds before her as a gentle breeze ruffled her clothing.

It's so peaceful.

In all truth, Gala was far from quiet; from where she stood, Mari could clearly hear the calls of birds and the sound of other wildlife moving around in the forest. But Mari knew there was more to peace than just silence.

I think I will like it here.

As the shuttle lifted off behind her, she walked inside the temple and got her first look at where she'd be living for the next few... Well, she had no idea how long she would stay here. Only time would tell what Fate had in mind for her. She was here to see if the Jedi would accept her. And if they did, then she would have taken her first steps in separating herself from her former life.

((Sure.))

Mari returned the newcomer's smile and bowed her head. "Hello, Yuber. I am Marika."

Her eyes subtly swept the alien's features and one of her brows arched gracefully. He was a Nautolan--a fascinating species indeed. She had read about them in passing once and knew some things about their basic culture, but little more.

"You are Nautolan?" she asked, both brows rising. "You're a long way from home. Have you come here to train?"

"Well, Marika, a beautiful name for a beautiful gal by the way, I am far, far away from home, but t'was a long, long time ago when I left. My travels from planet to planet has indeed brought me here. A master has already supposedly picked me, though we have never met . 'bout you?"

Edited by Guest

'ello dere, 'ow you dis fine day?

Feeling, Whole...

Reone made his way through the halls occasionally pausing to greet a few random people of friendly temperament. It truly astounded Roene to be in such a magnificent place. Back on his home planet there wasn't much you could throw a pebble at much less gawk at, but he assumed that was due to the wars of old...

Something felt right about this place though and Roene couldn't put a finger on it, but as he loitered a continued felling of warmth flooded his being. He couldn't help but put on a rather elated expression as he wove his way through the corridors...

NvFYuwm.png

Mari pulled her lower lip between her teeth and maintained a neutral expression. Yuber no doubt was merely curious--or perhaps just attempting to be polite and carry on the conversation--but Mari wasn't about to reveal her reasons for leaving Arkania to a complete stranger. Instead she smiled and dipped her head. "Like you, I am here to train and learn the ways of the Jedi. I've read much about how they live and the perfect unity they share with the Force. It fascinates me. I would be honored to learn as much as I can from one of the wise Masters in this place."

What she said was true. It was, perhaps, not the entire truth, but that would require a much longer tale. And that tale was something Mari would not tell.

Not yet, anyway.

((Sorry it took so long, Merry. Work sucks.))

Yuber sensed Marika's uneasiness with his tentacles. Why she is here and not home must be a sensitive subject for her. Yuber has to get going anyways, his master is going to be here soon.

"I'm glad I could say 'ello, ef you ever need anythen jus open a comlink wit me, me number es entered ento de jedi database. I 'ope to see you 'round and also 'ope you'll be a jedi by then, but wouldn't mind seeing you other wise."

With that Yuber walked out of the temple and waited for his master to get him on the temple steps.

Edited by Guest

'ello dere, 'ow you dis fine day?

Ulan took the crystals from Skye and watched as she walked away. He continued his focus on purifying the taint left by the presence of the Dark Lords. Ulan's emotions were open and free and when one of the battling Jedi fell it hit Ulan like a strong fist to the stomach. He fell backwards and for a moment the darkness progressed upon him. It toyed with his emotions, twisting his desires into evil pleasures, but he fought back, concentrated on the power of the crystals, and spread his light.

Then the two evil Force Users disappeared from the planet. One's presence was obliterated. The shock of loss of life hit Ulan equally as hard as the death of the Jedi. Life was life, and regardless of light or dark destroyed life could be felt through the Force.

He concentrated on the darkest spots and followed the flow of the Force to these locations. There he placed the crystals as directed by his master, and then focused his lightside energies. His mission was to spread peace and serenity. Faintly the crystals began to glow and vibrate. Their light powers radiated outwards, penetrating the darkness and forcing its retreat.

Ulan meditated on the Force and pushed his powers to their limits to cleanse his area of the base.

Months had passed since the outrageous attacks on Gala by the three evil Sith monsters, yet in that short period of time the dark scar they had left upon the planet had all but faded. In the mind of one small creature however, the rememberance of that evil presence had not disappeared.

Ulan had retreated to the mountains of Gala after Skye's attempts to restore light to the dark marks of the three beasts. The hatred, anger, and pure evil he had felt during those long battles reminded Ulan why he had disappeared from civilized life centuries earlier, and why he had sought refuge amongst the life giving force of Nature.

Once again, the small green Jedi Hopeful had left his calling to learn from an older and wiser mistress. It was not the Force that Ulan had a problem with, but instead his disgust was with the people who used the Force. There were too few like Skye, and the presence of the three Sith Masters had only confirmed what Ulan feared; evil had not been eradicated from the universe.

A gentle breeze rustled the leaves of the nearby trees while several soft furry creatures searched tirelessly for food in the clearing where Ulan sat. He felt it come upon him as sudden as the rain. The feeling, the urging, the calling.

"No, no. Again I will not." He tried to shake the feeling off as he had managed to do several times over the past few weeks, but it would not leave him alone. It was like a nagging child determined to have its way.

"Answer the Force do not I wish, but apparently its strongest trait persistence is."

The aging Jedi Hopeful rose from his comfortable seat of moss and began his long hike towards the Jedi Temple leaving behind his beloved nature. "Answer this calling one last time I shall."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several hours later the short stubby creature waddled into the Jedi stronghold ready to finish his training and fulfill the destiny the Force had intended for him. He stretched out with his feeble Force powers to feel the energies present in the building, but apparently he was out of practice and could not sense any life forms present, but by the bustling of droids and overall appearance of the place he knew Jedi were present. It was all a matter of finding the right one.

((If anyone would like to take on my character as a padawan learner I would greatly appreciate it, or if there is a group of padawans training together until a master presents himself/herself I would be willing to train with you))

Ulancopy.jpg

There are rules here, after all. This isn't Vietnam.

((Sorry for the delay, Rl got might hetic all at once.))

Scorp half turned to excuse his apprentice before launching into what he knew so far.

"Well the loose ends were tied up in one way or another. As for what is going on. Well we have been invaded by a group of aliens with an awe inspiring amount of destructive power. In their first move they wiped out all of the planets in the corellia system, and then captured center point. From there they attacked Mechiss III where a Galatic battle was currently being waged. After The Planet escaped, the invaders destroyed one of the moons of Tattooine where a meeting of the Galaxy's leaders was taking place. After the destruction of a sun using the sun cruisher, they wiped out twelve other planets before appearing at Ilum. There I was capture and was subjected to a device that melts a person with a connection to the force. Or a high connection at least. Another battle was waged over Ilum where most of the Jedi were wiped out by the same machine which had broaden its reach into space.

In a turn of events, the Empire pulled out a death star and destroyed Ilum. Then Alliance and Empire routed the enemy. Then they took the fight to the enemy at Gromas where now the battle is still being waged. The Jedi however, are either dead or scattered. Some are hear others are elsewhere. The Grandmaster is away as his her husband. Assuming some sort of op given the general lack of panic behind their disappearance.

That is the current state of affairs."

He shifted on one foot.

"Did you encounted beings that seemed like a whole society of cyborgs during your travels?"

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Gavin was amazed at how quickly padawans came and went, but it was the way of life. It was time to move on. He sat down in the room of a thousand fountains when he felt a presesnce that was searching for something...someone...It was time that he took another apprentice, so he sent a probing message to the being ((ROEN)).

If you find me, you will find what you have been looking for.

gavinryaro1.jpg

"All that is nessacary for evil to succeed is for the good men to do nothing." -Lt. Roy Sanders

If you find me, you will find what you have been looking for.

The message ripped through cold consciousness as Roene found his way around the temple drawing his curious journey to a close. The message came swiftly without pause, but as to it's origin Roene had not the slightest impression...

His mind clouded as he tried to translate the force as if it was an encrypted message, but to his dismay he could not follow the direction initially. Only when he released his tension and tried instead to find the origin himself did the location become clear...

The feeling was warm, inviting and it directed him out of the library he was in currently, to a room emanating with bright light. As his feet moved and he came closer his mind challenged the apparent light from the room, but soon he figured out it was only an optical illusion...

The room had hundreds of fountains that reflected light into the atmosphere which had initially confused him. He walked around for a little recognizing the call that had been sent for him...

Whatever had called me is in this room...

Roene was determined for he was looking for something, and this thing which appeared to be of humanoid base called him claiming that he would finish his searching once he had found them. He had no doubt as to this, but it was truly a task maneuvering through all these fountains...

He dwelled for several minutes passing by many fountain manifestations, and he finally found a clearing with benches that actually proved aesthetically pleasing. He might have to consider coming down here for meditation at some point... There!

Roene felt a strong sensation as he directed his head toward where the apparent call had come from and there it sat, or "he" rather. He welcomed the sight of a pleasant man of blond hair and green eyes. Was this really who had called him?

"hello, might you be the one who has called me here?"

The Cerean's cone shaped head set in a stern gaze toward this man. Roene stroked his white beard as his blue eyes looked the caller over, and he sensed something respectable about this man. This man had experience clearly beyond his own for Roene had observed from where he was standing but what was it for that he had called him?

"well if you are, you certainly have attracted my attention. My name is Kro' Roene Givrah and I hail from the planet Cerea. Who might you be?"

In a calmness that defied his young age Roene sat next to the man on the bench, basking in the refreshing humidity of the atmosphere. The water washed over his sweat drawn face and he sighed deeply waiting for the man's answer...

Would this be it? Would this mystical place be where he met his calling?

NvFYuwm.png

Left to herself once again, Mari ventured further into the temple. It was quieter inside than outside, and the whole place had the peaceful aura one would expect from a Jedi haven.

But it was almost too quiet; the temple was all but deserted. Mari let herself into a room and slid inside. It was an interior garden with a skylight, perfect for a Jedi's meditation. But for Mari, it would serve just fine. She had a few last thing she wanted to record, and then she would finish her research. It looked like she would have some time to waste anyway.

((Life happens, I've been going crazy trying to find a job. Got one, and start tomorrow. Should be fun...))

As Scorp recounted his tale, Mathis could feel alarm starting to rise within his body.

"I saw the remnants of Ilum, and was wondering what had happened to it. That place held a lot of memories for me, and was a location where I could always go to when I needed to get away for a while and center."

He paused to consider Scorp's question. Mathis was surprised that he could so casually switch to another topic after telling the story of mass death and destruction.

"I have been keeping to myself lately, so I haven't met anyone lately, let alone cyborgs.

If the Grandmaster is away, then just who is in charge of the Temple right now?"

mathis-1.jpg

He watched him for reactions as he reaccounted that which had happened. He wasn't suprised by the reactions he was able to view.

"Ah a shame I was hoping you had more insight. Never the less as for who is currently in charge. That is not clearly defined at the moment so it defults to Onderin."

He paused and folded his arms over his chest.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Pisan arrived at the temple, slowly sifting his hair away from his eyes as his crimson red eyes glanced around the area. He felt more and more comfortable with each step he took, slowly making his way towards the entrance. He reached down onto his belt and unclipped his flask of water, feeling quite parched from the dry atmosphere, all the more reason to make it inside. After he drank the water down, feeling refreshed from the ice cold water he had just refilled with, he picked up his pace to finally reach the temple entrance, and get away from the desolate feeling from outside, however comfortable it had seemed. He then reached inside his robing, and pulled out a crumbled piece of paper, with many water stains and tears from unproper care.

"Well, now I'm here. Nothing to do now except meditate, and wait to see what happens. Quite lonely though, I hope I see someone on the way."

As he looked around with his dreads shifting from side to side as he looked, clanging around making a bit of a chime as his metal beads and coins attached to his dreads hit each other. He scratched the scruff on his chin and chuckling to himself noticing that no one was there, confirming that he infact was talking to himself. Such was the nature of Pisan, who thrived off of talking and socializing with other people. Maybe it's a bad habit to have, always having your mind at unrest, but he never really had a sense of loneliness as a child, always being around other people, so it was very hard to get used to. When he found out he was force sensitive though, that's when he distanced himself from other people. Regardless, he couldn't get away from who he was, and though meditating put his mind at ease for awhile and he could be alone with his thoughts, he never really stayed like that for long.

Pisan continued walking down a narrow hallway, echoing with each step he took, and dirt gathering onto his boots as he did this. He looked down and shook his head, then sighed. These are new, damnit. He finally strolled near an empty room, in which he walked in and sat down to gather himself. He ducked his head in to see if anyone was there, but to no avail. No matter though, he just whipped his hair up from his eyes to the back of his head so he could see better and he calmly sat down closing his eyes, then crossing his arms, he waited.

He smiled to himself and then lowered his head further as if drifting off into a little snooze.

Yeah, it would be empty in here. Just my luck, eh?

(( 3 Days. Also I have just figured out long term motives for my character, so I'll put that up in my character sheet later, and then link it on my sig. ))

Everything was eerily quiet in the Jedi Temple. Pisan had been meditating for well over a half and hour now, and was deep in thought. Which was unusual for him but he had been thinking about his childhood for quite some time now. (( As a side note, those who read these next parts without the character sheet in my sig and don't get it, just wait until I have it up. )) Since he felt no presence of anyone in the vicinity, he took the time to shut himself up in that period of time. However what images and sequences that followed were not of his choosing, and not of which he could control...

The sky was an ominous black and red, and rain was non stop pouring down onto the glossy metal bridges of Kamino, with each drop making a ticking sound as it bounced off. Pisan moved his little legs as fast as they could take him, as he went to hurry onto his father's ship, The Fallen Angel, with his good friend and pilot waiting inside. He slipped and slided around bridges, trying to find where they landed at. Fear and terror was running through his veins as he did this, and he could not think straight.

Behind him, all he could hear was the clatter of lightsabers, sparking and screaming as if projecting Pisan's fears. He tried to not glance back at his father. But for the few glances he took, he saw him cornered but full of fight in him, matching two Siths that were dueling him blow for blow. Usually his father only used one lightsaber to fully maximize his skills, but for the few times he was cornered like so, he would use two. His father had been trained in this skill long ago, and had mastered it to perfection.

Pisan, after what seemed like countless hours of running, saw the ship up ahead, and ran to it as the hatch opened up. The engines had already started up, with the pilot and Pisan's father's friend knowing what his father was thinking. As soon as he got into the ship panting heavily and blood dripping off of his right shoulder, and ran over to the window as the ship was taking off. Tears streamed down his eyes as he cried to the two gentlemen to go outside and help him. They both looked at each other in dismay, knowing that they would only be a nuisance and get in the way. Nay were they force sensitive either or had any training with a weapon other than a blaster. But very useless when firing at a Sith Apprentice and his master.

The distraught boy cupped his hands to his eyes to see better out of the window...

His father was still fighting them in a stalemate, the odds against him in a two on one situation. He leaped up over the apprentice, and charged right for his master, isolating him in a quick one vs one situation, that might help him out should he would one of them. He knew these two very well apparently, almost inside and out, because with each movement they made, he could almost mirror or counter it. As soon as the master lifted his hand in the air, Pisan's father ducked and lightning shot out and zapped the Apprentice off the bridge and into the water. Now it was one on one. His father put away his second lightsaber, he gripped tightly to his first, with yellow light gleaming in the never ending darkness. They then charged at each other in an epic struggle to cut the first cut on each other, and then quickly finish it. However, the ship was quickly taking off, and he could barely see any of what was happening at this point. He rubbed his eyes and looked back, to see that the Apprentice did not actually fall in the water, and had finally climbed his way out from the bottom of the bridge.

Rain was mixing with blood puddles all throughout that area, and after a 5 minute constant clash of light sabers, his father side stepped and stabbed the Sith Master in the chest, carving out as much of a hole as he could, and sent it back, the light receding back into the hilt. However for the one moment of relief, he was struck by the apprentice, lightning overcoming his body and knocking him out cold. He kicked his master's body into the water, and began to chain up his father's limbs.

This was the last of what he could see. Almost 15 years ago it seemed. But Pisan shared a strong connection with his father, and knew somewhere, he was alive. Whether or not he was the same person he remembers is in question, but he is willing to do anything he can to see his father once again.

Pisan opened his eyes looked around the room, and with a large sigh of breath, heard echoes throughout the hallway.

Probably nothing. He crossed his arms once again, but this time kept his eyes open and just stared into space.

As it turned out, a number of those echoes that Pisan had heard were those of boots clicking against the stone-like floor of the Temple at a brisk pace. They approached a corner, and a voice belonging to a young woman made itself heard before its owner turned to look upon the newcomer.

”œHello? A ship just landed in the hangar, and”¦. oh.”

drayyy.png

Arriving in the hangar of the temple Damon exited the small vessel. It had been some time since he had returned here. It was comforting, but as he did he first feel of the presences that normally linger in the temple he felt none.

He explored the temple as if he was a fresh padawan. Even though he had walked the same halls time and again, it was this time that was different. Being with out physical sight the force as his eyes showed him different things as he walked around. The echoes of the force flooded his perceptions and gave way to a sense of inspiration and calm that the exorcist had rarely felt of late. It was through his transversing of the hall that he came upon the two beings in the quiet temple.

The first was a person known as Eva. She was a young woman who had not become a jedi, but has become a staple to those who come here often. The man next to her though was a different story. Eva had just asked who the man next to her was, and it was then that Damon cut in.

"He is clearly here to find a master to train him in the ways of the force. Hello Eva, it has been some time since I last seen you. Sorry for cutting in as usual, but then again how often do I return here. Anyways as she was asking, who are you young sir and what is it that the order can do for you?"

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

(( Been on a long vacation, sorry guys. ))

Pisan perked his head up lazily and raised one brow when he heard the two address him. After being in solitude for so long, it was almost unheard of to have your name called out so quickly. There were two people standing in the doorway, one a girl who addressed herself as "Eva", and the other one seemed to be a very experienced Jedi as Pisan could tell by his appearance.

Pisan first looked over to Eva, since she had greeted him first after a long slumber in thought. "Hello, my name is Pisan Capece. I had recently found out that I was force sensitive. So I went around in panic what this meant, but no one could answer me. Finally some dark figure told me to head here for training, to look for a master. This is still all so confusing to me, but my father did have these "powers" so I guess I'm not all too surprised that I had it. I just never thought.."

Pisan drooped his head down and looked at the floor. His hair had been bothering him for some time now, so he lifted up his right index finger upwards to the second man, and he began to undoe his bandanas and tied his hair back. After this he put one of them back on, in the form of a headband, and the other one he tied onto his right wrist.

He looked over to the man after this and started to laugh to himself. "Well, I suppose I answered your question in answering hers."

Pisan held out hope that one of them knew who could help him.

((it happens, hit me up on aim if you can mate.))

Listening to this person before him it made sense. He had potential and he had a presence. Untrained, but still with effort and time he could do great things.

"Well then. If you are willing I will train you, but be warned. What happens next will not by easy and if your not ready I understand."

Damon as usual kept is simple and short. Their was no need with complication when something like this was presented.

Pisan took a short sigh of relief, closed his eyes, and smiled. And then opened them, and showed out his teeth with a smug grin. He placed his palms on his knees, then the proceeded to lift himself off the seat. It was a bit of a shame to him though, it was very comfortable. Also a pain, because his legs were so sore from being folded up.

After hearing the Jedi's words he understood completely that there was no going back, and he was ready for anything. Well father, this is my first step to finding you. It's gonna take awhile, but don't worry, I'm on my way.

"I'm ready for anything. Just show me the way."

Pisan's eyes started to glisten and he had a joyous grin on his face. He hadn't felt this way in a long time, but now that he had made a progressive step further to finding his father, this wasn't an incredible feeling.

"Well then. You should prove to be interesting. At the very least we shoudl go some place I like to call the home. "

Damon gave a hand to the his new padawan and helped him rise from the floor. If Pisan had noticed before Damon wore a white sash over his eyes hiding his eyes. The master lead the padawan to the hangar.

"We are heading to a planet that you can not find unless you know where it is. This is the place where I have been trained, have trained others, and learned the way of light. The place where the Exorcist arose, is the last defense of the jedi. Where we are going is Ossus."

With that the white clad jedi entered his ship and powered up his enignes. He waited for Pisan to board.

Pisan smiled at him in a way he had not smiled at anyone since his father. He followed him down to the hangar, listening to each and every word they he spoke.

Pisan fiddled around with the beads in the back of head to where his hair was. He unclipped one of them, and then clipped it to the bandana tied around his right arm. There's one.

He then closed his eyes, and reopened them with a determined look, eyebrows furrowed and a grin stretching across his face. He looked up to his new master's ship, and boarded quietly, heart pounding with excitement for each step he took. To Ossus then... I wonder what awaits for me there. And the Exorcists, this is all too exciting.

He finally reached where his master was and sat near him, with hands behind his head and big old smile that could be seen for miles.

A new chapter for Pisan. He could hardly wait.