Completed Rebel Anthem

Tarkin

When You Believe

Man-y nights we've fought with no proof that this war would end.

In our hearts a hope-ful song we bare-ly un-der-stood.

Now we are not a-fraid, al-though we know we know there's much

to fear. We were mov-ing plan-ets long be - fore we knew we could.

There can be mir - a - cles when you believe. Though hope is

frail, it's hard to kill. Who Knows what mir - a - cles you can a-

chieve? When you be-leive, some - how you will, you

will when you be - leive. In this time of fear, when lives proved

in vain, hope seemed like sum-mer birds, too swift - ly flown a -

way. Yet now I'm stand - ing here, with heart so full

I can't explain, seek - ing faith and speak - ing words I

thought I'd say. there can be mir - a - cles when you

be - lieve. When you be - lieve though hope is frail, it's hard to

kill. Who knows what mir - a - cles you can a - chieve? When be-

lieve, some how you will you will when you be-lieve.

There can be free-dom when you be-lieve. When you be-lieve.

May God bless you all.

Ooh, but you should probably indicate more specifically that it's based on "There Can Be Miracles" in Prince of Egypt. Songfics are cool.

Keep working on them. Still needs a touch of work. It's borrowing too heavily from the original source, but it's cool. Good work.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

I'll be honest- utterly, completely pointless.

Your ignorant smugness towards Skye is also incredibly irritating. Do yourself a favour and listen to what she's saying rather than responding with idiotic "I'm new here, do it your yourself" statements.

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

I'm really really sorryyyyyy, But i am new here and I don't know what you mean when you say thread them. And I am telling the truth. I have made a terrible mistake. Australia is 12 times better then America and I'm not just saying that. May you have a pass to Heaven, and the devel shall not dare touch you.

Edited by Guest

May God bless you all.

You can take down all my posts on the Jedi library, but the complite anthom, both pledges, and Twas the night. All my posts have been locked so I can't thread them at the moment, and I went to ozziegirl and Eragon is a conplite rip off of Star Wars, when the evil guy got his dragon killed and the other dragon riders didn't get hima new one so he kill them...hmm sounds like fall of the jedi, but two survive...hmm sounds like Obi-Wan and Yoda, and there was three people to help Eragon... hmm sounds like Han, Leia, and Chewbacca. Also I know your still mad at me but after you are done with the poem your writting can you write me some love poem that I could use at home that would be great, and Poleb... I'm a guy.

May God bless you all.

You can take down all my posts on the Jedi library, but the complite anthom, both pledges, and Twas the night. All my posts have been locked so I can't thread them at the moment, and I went to ozziegirl and Eragon is a conplite rip off of Star Wars, when the evil guy got his dragon killed and the other dragon riders didn't get hima new one so he kill them...hmm sounds like fall of the jedi, but two survive...hmm sounds like Obi-Wan and Yoda, and there was three people to help Eragon... hmm sounds like Han, Leia, and Chewbacca. Also I know your still mad at me but after you are done with the poem your writting can you write me some love poem that I could use at home that would be great, and Poleb... I'm a guy.

Er... stream of consciousness much? Love poem? What?

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

There was a guy very similar to this one on the other site Jedi Masters. We had him banned for being a trolling douche...

Or maybe its Mikey...nah even Mikey knew how to thread things.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.