Selvaris

BLCKCLONE

Listening to the suggestion made, Lora got Sparky to carry Gatoh as well, piling other supplies around the droid without overloading him. Lora gathered up what she could carry, although it would make it difficult for her as fatigue was setting in.

With the others ready, they set off, following the directions on the map to where the shuttle lay waiting. They had to get there soon otherwise it would be a long journey indeed, one that Lora didn't think she'd make. She would barely make this one in time she felt. Already she could feel herself wanting to fall behind. She grabbed hold of one of the straps hanging off Sparky to keep herself moving along behind him.

Lora.jpg

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=591707#591707

J.O.A.T (Jack of all trades)... Firrerreo - Lorranne Karrade

The Imperial Fleetyards at Selvaris, abandoned for the most part began construction again... upon Golan Defense Stations first, before beginning their construction on the Fleet itself.

Designs of black Imperial capital ships drawn up to incorporate powerful Dark Side amplifiers, the Sith-touched leadership would take hold of a new set of powerful ships...

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

((Eh my post was crap why can't yours be unimagitive?))

A group of lab workers covered in biohazard suits huddled over the last prisioner involuntarly convulsing in his chair. He had been the last to be infected and with his death they believed the virus would be complete. Both type A and Type B. One man was busy recording the entire event of how all 11 prisioners had come to thier deaths. Each one transmitting it to another untill at last they had all died and had been a slow enough process so that one would not suspect the illness to be a killer until the last stage. Finally one man pulled out a small scaple and sliced off a sliver of skin and blood to look at under maginfication. As it was expected the nanites once exposed to open air quickly turned into just random bits of protein. To a medical exmainer doing an autotopsy on any victum of the illness all they would really see as a marked difference was a slight increase of protein particles in the blood. The weary men all filed a report and one sent a video feed transmission to Slicer. It looked as if their job had finally been done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In another part of the lab a scientists had finally finished the sword he had been asked to make. He himself had not welded it but he had made the contraption work a few other men had helped him create it and now it was finshed. Givig a sigh a relief his vision of having his flesh ripped from his bones and devoured finally escaped him. An image of his wife, Judith came to him. Relizing he had not spoken with her in a number of days he went of to go call his wif eand maybe see how his kids were doing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slicer twisted to the side before dropping down low to avoid another collision. He hadn't thought it possible but the world seemed to have grown darker and much more suffocating than before. And oddly enough he was running out of tricks, speed and brute strength weren't working and his ploy from before seemed to have back fired. There was one thing however one thing he hadn't been taught but felt that in theroy it should work. Summoning the force his concentration however was momentarily broken due to the fact he had some random stuff flying at every possible direction toward. His anger and fustration rose at the thought that this could very well go on until he was far to tired to move. That while his armor hould protect him from the blows enough of this stuff hitting him could still be detrimental to his health. Reaching deep into the force he expanded his telekinetic push outward in all directions momentarily stopping the assult. Staying focus he continued to push out in this manner in waves one right after the other before a different stop occured to him. Just like he could push outward and deliver a physical contact he should be able to simply hold the force around him in such away so that physical contact withhim could not be reached. Conecntrating on trying to solidify the force around him he ducked low before something unlocked in his brain. With a rush of energy from his fustration at the exerisce he expelled the force in a consistent and stable manner. Sitting on the ground he locked himself in keepign the force this way. After all he force barrier he had constructed naturally wouldn't be able to hold off all the objects forever but for now he would be able to rest and rejuvinated himself. Such strenous activity in such heavy armor after a while wore down's one fortitude. Couple that with the fact he hadn't slept since the last time his soon to be warriors slept and you had an extremly tired man still giving it his all just for one simple exerisce.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Lord Kelvin noticed that Lora was begining to falter as she was loading up her droid. And scince he had had a rest he went up to Lora and said,

"Lora you may want to play this like you don't need any help, but belive me,I can carry your share of supplies okay, and no arguing. All right?"

He hoped she wouldn't take it the wrong way as he gently took the extra supplies off her back and laid the straps on his own shoulders, and walk along side.

-"Sario you see any thing up ahead?"- (over comm)

Edited by Guest

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

The growing fatigue that rested and pressed down on the planet seemed to affect all of the inhabitants. Far off, some trailing people were sweating with exhaustion, and now the similar effects were being displayed by the impenetrable warrior who waas there resting in the middle of a sphere or power, formed all around him keeping everything else out.

"Interesting. You will find that all sith have powers that are unique to us. Somehow we are together yet individual in the dark side."

Orik's thoughts drifted off toward a power that he had been developing, they drifited off to the power that he had used on his own apprentice to disorient and nearly black him out. Perhaps he could use that power to add to the mental fortitude of Slicer, not only in the sense of having a strong mind, but a strong mind that could be complimented by the power of the force to appear to be invincible.

Through the force, a message was sent into Slicer's mind that told him that his next task would be perhaps one of the hardest he had encountered in his training, and that he shouldn't respond aggressivly in as if it were an attack on his life. If he failed, it would just be a temporary sleep and a lull of incapcitation.

Suddenly, dark hands grasped the mind of Slicer, opening it up and staring into the neural networks that ran throughout the brain. They began attacking them, disrupting them as though it was the most simple task and that it couldn't become any easier. The corners of the Imperial's vision began to blur and a bit of darkness began to creep into vision, threating to consume his very being as the dark side continued to pry into his mind.

Let's see him stay awake...

Slicer shook his head to clar his vision. He cursed himself mentally he knew fatigue was no excuse. HE could even feel the hands as they tried to pick apart his brain and cause him to blackout. But yet there was a trick he had learned for such an occasion. Yes the Jedi had tried to mind trick him and he had resisted then as he would now. but yet it was so hard to focus with the feeling of his brain being picked clean. While SLicer was no expert at the game he quickly conjured up an imaginary game of sabacc i nhis head. With a breath of ait that comes from having one's brain torn free from another's grasp he knew that at his state his mental fortitude wasn't going to last much longer unless he some how boosted it. He knew of few ways to do such a thing but he knew the eaisest and that was all that mattered. He was not know for random acts of Violence, he felt that anger was something that needed to be controlled. But he had already let loose once in his training of the force why not do so again.

Concentrating on his own locked rage he quickly worked himself into such a fury that he was almost beyond rational thought, a very dangerous place to be indeed. But with that anger came security that his mind was safe for as long as he could stay anger which wouldn't be long it was unnatural to stay in such a state for long after all. HE could feel his connection to the force slipping away from him almost as if he was trying to grasp smoke with his bare hands.

So he decided to redirect his dwindelling energy. Redirect it into imagining more base desires. These would eaisly be mantianed and it was what he had used against the Jedi. While his body still felt as weary as it had before his mind quickly returned to the sharpness it once was. It was with this sharpness that he fashioned a sword in order to expell the hands once and for all. Gathering another spurt of rage he used it as the thrusting force to tear free the hands that bound his mind.

Before the hands could take hold once more he boradcasted inside of his head so many different base desires at once that to pick through them would be maddening. Naturally he kept starting over on certain desires more than others. Soon however he had system of keeping the Sith from his brain. It was his brain and he would be the only one to ever have access to it. Firm in his conviction, his mind was now barricated in a mental armor that would rival dursteel should it every be physical manifested. In order to add another layer to the armor however he quickly began to play his sabacc game again. His Force SHield considerably strengthen the moment afterwards.

But his body protest to being forced to stay awake like this. Reaching into his belt he removed the stem back and after a little work quickly injected it into his system. With both his mind and body boosted by the medicene he felt strong anough to resist this mental battle for however long it took.

ship

"K i'm going on ahead then but call me if you need me."

Sario ran up on ahead of the group and into the trees. Thinking that this the most intresting day yet. seeing a rather tall tree Sario set down his pack lightly on the ground. Half way up the tree Sario sees the other troopers on the ground 2 miles away. Back on the ground Sario decided to leave a tail for them. Looking a the tree pulled out a ramdom charge placing it Sario look at the map and started to run as fast as he can 5sec later the troopers felt huge earthquake. Sario chuckled thinking that must have startled them. every 5 miles Sario blowed down trees. Seeing the ship Sario ran to it hopped on.

"Guys i found it. I'm sending my cord-its now for the map."

Edited by Guest

Shag2.jpg

blowingup.gif

BOOM!!!!!!! Hehehe

(( I am having extreme and severe techincal issues with my computer worthess wireless broadband sharing Im at work right now, in danger of getting yelled at Just drag Trith along and I will work on getting a more reliable connection. Please bear with me.))

*Trith meets back up with the main group and engages any hostiles they encounter.*

Trith.jpg

Lora was indeed grateful though she didn't want to admit she needed the help. Instead she just gave a nod though the armoured form's demeanor did hold relief at the weight taken from her.

"Thanks"

She managed to say as they kept up with the others. She could see Trith up ahead of her, the woman with her share of the load as well. It did make Lora feel a little guilty for not now carrying her's but she did have Sparky doing a fair amount so she felt it balanced out somewhat.

Lora.jpg

The two shuttle piliots looked at each other and gave a nod. Their time in this disgusting jungle was up. Packing up their little base camp and removing all the little bugs, they stowed their gear and activated the material they had onboard. Returning to their pilot seats they guned the engines then they gave a sigh. It was not like they did not want to wait it was that they had their orders nothing more nothing less. Gunning up the engines the gentle began to take off with only one other man aboard. The material they had been activated from behind looked upward as the shuttle began to tax their engines one rmeoved a rocket launcher and blow apart the engines in such away it would take a full days work to repair. That and also make the shuttle crash. Then activating their scanners they looked for the trainess. Oddly enough they had almost made it to the shuttle. Giving in affermiative to each other the four droids quickly moved into the jungle to prepare their ambush.

Meanwhile the shuttle lay not yet even twenty meters off buringing a darker streak into the already dark sky.

ship

It was an odd way to accomplish the task, but it had sucessfully built up a mental fortitude, so Orik supposed that it had to have been a sucess. As the hands withdrew and receded into the nothingness from which they came, the dark robed figure stood still, monitoring the mental games that the man played in the way that a scientist would take notes on the behaviors of a certain species.

Fascinating...

The Kel Dor looked to the man and had a few different things hey could say at that moment, a bundle of requests and questions conjoining in many different sentences and to the point where he had no clue as to which one he would pick. So, he confined all thought to one area of his mind, ready to let what needed to come out of his mouth flow down and move his jaw to get the words out correctly.

"So, there are a few things we can do at this point. If you'd like to create a lightsaber, we could do that. If you'd like to check real quick on the troops, you could do that. We could also take a rest and give your body time to rejuvinate itself, because when that stim wears off you're going to almost collapse of exhaustion."

The choices were presented, and Orik gave Slicer a bit of the responsibility for his own training. It was somewhat of a foreign subject to the Kel Dor, giving someone else even a small sliver of control or what was enjoyed by him in an entirety. However, being a follower of the dark side required independent thought, and that is what Nadus would have to display in sufficient quantity.

Orik, in the mean time, decided to go into a sort of mental lull while the man pondered the questions, closing his eyes behind his goggles so that he might finally relax. He hadn't done such a primative thing as rest after Coruscant... the closest thing to rest was his near passing out of exhaustion aboard his ship, where he had seen a miraculous sight in a dream that had given him the will to keep moving and going, fuelinging his rage toward the jedi order even more, and especially the jedi that had defeated him.

I await your decision...

Slicer looked at the Kel dor then opened up a file in his helemnt. To a look then closed the file.

"I shall rest when my troops rest. I think I shall take this time to build the famed lightsaber. Right now my troops are completing their last trial before they can to relax have some down time and then of course get swamped by lessons."

Slicer checked himself over the streched a little. "So how do I begin?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four droids quickly waited in the jungle for the group to pass. They were suprised to see a far older model of themselves helping the meat bags. Filing him away as a potiental threat they could no longer contain themselves. With but a shifting of joints all four droids quickly opened fire on the tired group of troops. While the bolts may have been stun, the droids did have orders to kill them all should everone become stunned.

Suddenly withdrawing their fire they quickly went up the path before setting up a new ambush.

Setting one droid which was rather 'wounded' looking in the middle of the pathway that the troops were taking, the other three droids stood to the left right and above the droid. The minute the troopers went to investigate the droid would be the same minute the other three opened fire.

ship

Lora was totally buggered as she trudged along behind Sparky. One thing had been puzzling her though and she managed to tap the droid on it's arm to make him pause.

"Statement: HK-51S is ready to serve, master."

Lora sighed, "You don't need to call me master, you know."

"Query: Don't I? I was under the assumption that organic meatbags such as yourself enjoyed such forms of address."

"Organic meatbags? What did I say to you before about calling me that?"

"Retraction: Did I say that out loud? I apologize, master. While you are a meatbag, I suppose I should not call you as such."

Lora was getting annoyed, "You just called me a meatbag again!"

"Explanation: It's just that... you have all these squisy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea..."

This time Lora almost laughed, "Neither do I, come to think of it..."

"Statement: Now do you understand the travails of my existence, master? Surely it does not compare to your existence, but still..."

Rolling her eyes she responded to the droid, "I survive. Somehow."

"Commentary: As do I. It is our lot in life, I suppose, master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?"

"I think you'll have your chance at that one right now Sparky" Lora added as she helped drag Gatoh down to the ground and behind some cover when the droids opened fire on them. Adrenaline running through her system gave her a brief respite from the fatigue that was setting in and she yelled out to the others,

"How many of them are there?"

Not only had they missed the shuttle, they had more enemy to worry about as well. From the map, they had a long way to go yet. She'd heard the shuttle take off, had groaned loudly when it had gone. She was half inclined to flick her remote caller and get her own ship out here to pick them up, though that wouldn't be right. From her prone position behind some cover, Lora nudged Gatoh.

"C'mon! Surely you're feeling abit better, at least grab your blaster coz we're going to need all the help we can get here"

((note: the dialog was just too cool not to put in here. For those who recognise it I'm sure you will agree... it is taken from a certain game... lol ))

Lora.jpg

Gatoh felt the nudge and opened his eyes. He saw a figure and quickly realized that it was Lora.

"Yeah, I can shoot, but I can't really stand very well."

He tried to stand but quickly fell to his knees. He pulled out his rifle and got ready.

"Um... where are we and what am I supposed to be looking for?"

natohjpg13tz.jpg

Sario didn't like this model it was old it was slow but it would have to do. The two pilots were stunned and bound in the cargo area. Seeing his fellow troopers was in a tight situation. Tossing down a couple ropes for them to climb up onto the ship.

”œDidn't think I would leave my fellow troopers behind did yea now? Hurry up doesn't have a lot of gas in this thing.”

Shag2.jpg

blowingup.gif

BOOM!!!!!!! Hehehe

Lord Kelvin fell to the ground and rolled to the side.

Damn droids. he thought

He looked up and saw a droid 'limping' in the path,

somthings not right here, he thought to himself

Kelvin uncliped his rifle from his back and prepared to take out the potential threat. He paused with his finger on the trigger, activating his thermal sensors he began looking around and saw three faint signitures.

-encrypted comm-

Kelvin flipped up his scope and quickly dispacthed two of them, but the third had figued out what was going on and jumped from cover and charged him firing as it went, Lord Kelvin again rolled over doging the blaster shots and drew his pistol and shot the droid,

"Lora, you're up."

He then heard a loud sound and looked up, and saw the large shuttle approaching

”œDidn't think I would leave my fellow troopers behind did yea now? Hurry up doesn't have a lot of gas in this thing.”

Edited by Guest

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

((ooc: With any sort of combat you are not supposed to post the actions of others, team member or not unless they've given you permission to do so. ))

Sparky was disappointed that it was only droids that were their opponants this time though he controlled himself enough by scavenging the parts off the other models. Lora turned back to Gatoh,

"Sparky will carry you on board the shuttle, just be ready to shoot anything that looks like another enemy."

Once the shuttle had landed, she helped put the supplies onto it, glad to be rid of the extra weight she had still been carrying although most of it had been taken from her. She unloaded Sparky then collapsed in a heap against the wall, her rifle still ready but glad to have the load off her feet.

Once the shuttle took off she closed her eyes, resting while she could as they headed back

Lora.jpg

((Heh, sorry Slicer. I opted for the crappy post due to time constraints.))

Orik nodded, knowing that Slicer had just agreed to partake in the creation of a weapon held sacred to every sith. Looking down to the own metallic hilt that he bore, he felt a slight longing for the one he had once called his own, crafted with grace and care. However, it had been used in the death of the former owner of the saber he had now. Just the sight of the crimson blade penetrating the chest of the jedi knight put a smile on Orik's face, hidden behind his mask.

Sweet memories...

With a hand, he grasped the blade and ignited it. The blade poured out, displaying a golden effulgence that accompanied the white beam with an entransing glow. Though Orik valued his sword far more, he still held onto this saber as a weapon and a trophy of one of his most dear accomplishments, right next to the avenging of his death as a hopeful and becoming a sith lord.

Swinging it a few times, and then pointing the blade toward the air, he let the humm do the communication for him as it pointed toward the transportation that they had arrived in. It signaled for both of them to enter it.

"I will be waiting in this shuttle. Travel to wherever you need to. When you are finished constructing your weapon, come back and show me."

It didn't matter if the man thought that he needed any information regarding the creation of the weapon, for Orik wouldn't give him any information that the dark side couldn't reveal to him in a much more profound and meaningful way. There was really no doubt in his mind that the man would be able to sucessfully complete the task, yet it was just a matter of time...

Slicer knew one thing for certain he had no schmatics for the building of a lightsaber. He doubted the Sith would tell him how. Most likley to teach him some lesson or another about the dark side. However he did know a few things such as all the Jedi every complianed about was their crystal. And in a place such as this a crysal would be easy to find all he had to do was bust open a few computers.

Giving a sigh he jogged from one place to the next loocking for a pretty much flawless crystal something that should have been easy to find. Since after all they do try to make things perfectly for computers. Finally emerging with a prize he gave a sigh and tried to think of what next to do.

He remembered hearing stories of how Jedi would meditate for days trying to build their saber perhaps he would do that. Maybe the key to makeing his saber lied already inside of his mind.

Sitting down on the ground he threw himself into a meditation.

ship

((Filler post))

A swirling torrent of horrors engulfed the Kel Dor as he had slipped into a trance-like state, more as though he had plunged into a nightmare from which there was no hope for return from such. The dark shadows that twirled around in the corners of his vision did so with an unheard of vitality that was matched only by the magnificence of the moment. Through the dark side”¦ everything was connected.

Through the force, Orik felt Slicer's mind. He'd slipped into a meditation, and now Orik could sense that dark side flowing around him. He was doing things too much like a jedi though, and this worried the sith lord. His knowledge of a lightsaber had probably been from tales of Jedi running to Illum for such.

Through the force, a couple messages were sent:

Blood”¦sweat”¦

((You know you guys should fly home and get the downtown you guys require so very much. I mean really when will you guys get this kind of downtime again?))

Slicer was locked in mediation. He almost didn't notice the words until they had practically broken his concentration but they did far worse things far worse. His frustration had been mounting for quite a time at being unable to unlock the secrets of crafting his own lightsaber. It had been an odd though at first, a very odd thought indeed that he would soon be wielding a lighsaber. But yet after a time he had grown to looking forward to wielding one of the weapons that had nearly killed him. It was one of the few weapons that had almost killed him that he had yet to master. And here was his chance!! Yet in still however the secret to crafting the weapon still eluded him. It was upon these thoughts that the words blood. And sweat had intruded on. Yes these thoughts indeed that sent back to his fight against a Jedi. A jedi he hadn't even wronged.

It had been a simply mission he and his band were suppose to raid the village. Their own village was running low on supplies and ammunition and he and his group had become the best of the young warriors. With their Attk dogs they would simply storm the village light a fire and raid the stuff they needed while a village panic ensued. But how unlucky he had been feeling that day. Weeks before the raid he had been dreading that awful day. But yet the day had come and he would do his duty and take whatever came to him.

They had been engaged in the burning and the pilfering of the village when suddenly he appeared. Decked out in some simple style robes he had stared in to his eyes with an intensity that far surpassed his own. It had just been his luck that the jedi had been there acting sort of like a body guard and mediator. A high ranking official from the near by city had come to the village the day of the attack to try and forge a peace process since that village had been consistently raiding the star port.

He remembered he had given the orders for his men to leave with what they had and that he himself would handle the Jedi. With fires blazing all around and the sick and wounded crying out for help he figured the Jedi would have been more than distracted enough to leave him and his fellows alone. But he had heard stories about Jedi. The man in front of him looked a lot like a Jedi. His people knew jedi to be masters of their power. That a single Jedi could wipe out a whole village all with his mind. They said that all the tribes originated from the Jedi. And that they wielded blazing fire sabers that emitted no heat but the bite of one could slice through anything.

He had no doubt in his mind that the jedi was more than a match for himself. So far he had only had the ability to sense things before they happened. He had become some what of a seer as well as a great warrior. But he would hold off the jedi just incase the fires and wounded didn't. The supplies were needed for his village and he was more than willing to be the guy who bought time for his village.

He remembered the fires blazing all around but yet he could hear every single crackle of a flame gobbling up whatever laid before it. He remembered pulling out his newly acquired vibrosaber. It was different from his knife which had some flaky metal embedded in it. It was solid durasteel. He figured that the famed Jedi blade wouldn't cut through it. And with the gel he had coated it with the blade was last forever in the jungle since the metal eating bacteria wouldn't get to it. Suddenly a gust of embers flared up. He didn't remember feeling any wind but he did remember that it was that moment upon which the Jedi struck. A blue blade filled his vision and whether it was reflexes or luck he was able to quickly through up his vibrosaber. What happened next had surprised him. The Jedi's blade had sliced through the sword as if it hadn't even been there. Before the remains of the sword could drop the ground he remembered feeling his flesh burn at the mere touch of the saber. Only the fact that he had taken a step back when bringing up his defense had le him be far enough back to survive the blow. A few more centimeters and a vital organ would have been hit. Stumbling back his hand quickly found his way to the burning would. Blacked and red from the heatless blade. Falling to the ground he gasped for breath as the jedi stood above him swinging his blade to finish him off. Ripping his knife from his side he brought it out of instinct to protect himself. The lightsaber suddenly flickered off and nadus was the most surprised of them all. Not one to waste an advantage he brought his knife down and imbedded it into the Jedi's knee. Ripping it free he staggered to his feet and motioned fro the Jedi to come. That battle might have lasted only ten seconds or it could have lasted hours. With the fire arranging all around it was soon unnoticed since the ground quickly became slick with blood. His own and the Jedi's. The Jedi who had abandoned his saber had been busy using the remains of the vibrosaber he had sliced in two. Meanwhile Slicer he only been using his knife. It the finally throes of battle Slicer had made a lunge and felt the sticky warm feeling of blood running over his hands. At the same time however he felt the shape feeling of a blade penetrating his left shoulder blade. Weary both combatants fell to the ground and he remembered no more. The next thing he remembered is lying in a bed while a cylinder was being thrust at him. He had gripped the Jedi weapon with his good hand and activated the saber. It bright blue blade lighting up his little recovery room. Shutting it down. He later spent hours tearing apart that thing and putting it back together. Funny how he could remember the parts now. When he needed to know them. Frustration grew as he tried to remember the parts in the saber he had dismantled so long ago. Suddenly everything clicked. Breaking his mediation he stood up and looked at the Sith Lord. Then with out a word quickly went out in search of A handgrip An activation stud plate, button, switch, or internal Force-activated mechanism A safety. An emitter matrix, A lens assembly (focusing crystals) A blade-length adjuster A power cell (for the most part, unlimited in power; requires little recharging) An Energy Gate A power conduit A recharge socket, and a belt ring as well as a few more crystal he felt the needed for more than one. Smiling under his helmet he quickly set off to find his desired objects.

ship

The team had come together, not just the color-cooridinated teams that Slicer had divided the groups into, but the entire unit had been forged into one fine machine that had conquered each task before them with increasing proficiency. Each obstacle that was placed in thier way became a slightly easier hurdle to jump as they were molded into something that before they were not: Imperial Elite.

As the shuttle now took off, everyone scattered inside, there was a sigh of relief that seemed to pour out of everyone's mouth at once although every individual did so also for their own reasons. Lora had overcome any fatigue she may have experienced and had proved invaluable during the red and blue team excercise, as had Trith. Gatoh had sucessfully proved that he was a worthwhile ally when he eliminated Kelvin and was ready, even in his injury, to still work for the unit. Sario had both done well in this last task, proving thier worth.

And I...

Jrosk had fought hardi n the red vs. blue excercise and had taken the lives of three prisoners who had charged the troopers, thinking that they could possibly stack up to the percise accuracy and precision in which this group dispensed thier foes. He'd felt their blood run though his scaled hand, and he'd done so with such willingness and pleasure that it made him thirst for more. For some reason, the ripened fruits of a battle were sweeter since he'd devoted himself to a cause, knowing that justice would be done through his hands.

Yet at the same time, he didn't have a blind devotion to the Empire. They were the only hope for the galaxy, the salvation to free the bonds of terrorism which had grasped many star-systems within thier filthy talons, and soon Jrosk would free them by prying thier grip with his own. It was inevitable, as though fate itself had written in the cosmos that this was destiny.

Now the shuttle headed back to the base, a place which had provided the recruits with a mixture of dread and thanks, for back at the base they had experienced many gruesome excercises and there was a small doubt in the lizard's mind that it would let up. However, the fact that they would be away from this forsaken outside was enough to perk up even his hopes as he slumped his head forward, chin resting uncomfortably on his chest.

The shuttle took off, Kelvin steering it back to where it was meant to go, to the place where it belonged. The contraption of metal had a place it belonged, in a distant hangar somewhere, just as all these people had a place that they belonged...and that place was with the Imperials. Jrosk had known no true place that he could call his own, no set destination or location that was his. Yet now, the base seemed as warm and inviting as a mother's touch to an infant, shrugging off any of the things he had seen in that base.

I go home now...

jpg7zb.jpg

Slicer felt the needed for his lightsaber to reflect his own personality. So far he had found the crystal he would use. Now all he needed was a handgrip An activation stud plate, button, switch, or internal Force-activated mechanism A safety. An emitter matrix, A lens assembly (focusing crystals) A blade-length adjuster A power cell (for the most part, unlimited in power; requires little recharging) An Energy Gate A power conduit A recharge socket, and a belt ring as well as a few more crystals.

He figured he would craft the hilt himself however he did have an idea of where he would get a lot of his parts. Wandering around in the ghost town he found himself in a old junkyard. Here is where he would find any and everything he would need. However he simply did not feel like shifting through so much junk just to pull out a partial defective piece. Summoning the force around him he submerged himself inside of it and then bent it to his will, conforming it into what he wished it to be. Suddenly a flash inside of his mind's eye and he knew where he should start.

Walking to somewhere around the middle of the junkyard he suddenly stuck his hand in a rather large pile and before long he felt the piece he was looking for with out ever having to shift through all the garbage. The pieces he held would work well for his safety incase he ever dropped the lightsaber. He figured with the force he could cause all sorts of things for his saber to do but yet for now this out dated piece of equipment would work perfectly. Placing the piece in a pouch on his belt near the crystal he went off in search of a blaster after all. One couldn't use nothing but outdated parts for the construction of anything.

ship

((Filler post))

Orik paced impatiently, emerging from the state of meditation that he was in and trusted that his apprentice will have recieved the knowledge that was given to him with care. Hopefully the man would use that knowledge and use it to constructe a weapon that could take a life with the greatest of ease.

I hope he comes back soon...I hate to be dissapointed.

No, that man hadn't failed him yet. Through all the training, he had drawn on some source that hadn't been readily available to Orik during his training and had used it to give himself a much needed boost in the ways of the dark side, giving him the power to complete whatever he was given and the skill to do it with care and efficiency, both were invaluable traits for a sith.

In fact, it wasn't too long before Slicer would be able to call himself a sith lord. He was already a force to be reckoned with without the force as his weapon, and now he had just added a precious weapon to his already nearly overflowing arsenal of weaponry. Through the man experiences the man had definatly stumbled upon quite a collection of assorted items that could all be used and serve to bring about death and anguish.

His eyes drifted toward his sword, knowing that this sword too had tasted the blood of many and had brought about the death and anguish of even those so might as the jedi knights. Yet it still hungered for more, a thirst for blood that couldn't be quenched by any means int he galaxy. Hopefully it would get the chance soon...

Hopefully...

It didn't take long for him to find the location of his desires. No not long indeed. Simply put he made his way not to a parts shop or another junkyard but, instead made his way to a weapons shop. Abandoned but still filled with weapons it made the perfect place to find everything that he needed which was at this point. a handgrip An activation stud plate, button, switch, or internal Force-activated mechanism . An emitter matrix, A lens assembly (focusing crystals) A blade-length adjuster A power cell (for the most part, unlimited in power; requires little recharging) An Energy Gate A power conduit A recharge socket, and a belt ring as well as a few more crystals.

And what better places were there to find all he searched for then where he now stood. Kicking down the door he quickly nabbed a few things and set to dismantling them.

Removing the powerpack from a DL-77 Heavy blaster he tweaked it to give it a substantial boost an energy out put and then set it aside. Then looked around at all the blasters he decided that he could fashion s a handgrip out of the different hand grips he saw before him, The activation stud was the easy to find and modify to fit a lightsaber. the last few things on his list he was easily able to nab by busting apart blasters and a few melee weapons. Then smashing a few more computers he finally felt like he had more than enough crystals. What he had in mind would be a lightsaber that would be as versatile as he was.

Taking a force pike he quickly dismantled it and began to build his saber around it's hand grip. It took him many hours and another force pike but when he had finished he emerged with two lightsabers that could easily hook up and become a single doublebladed saber. By twisting the locking Key. Disguised as force pike that had been lengthened he now had a technological perfect lightsaber that was capable of adjusting both of the blades lengths from 3 feet to a few inches.

Removing his helmet he then added a few touches that would allow him to turn on the blade with a mere voice command as well as to shut down.

Standing up and replacing his helmet on his head he attacked the saber to his belt and strode from the shop. It did not take long for him to find his way back. Removing his saber from his belt he handed it over to the Sith Lord.

"You wished to see it."

ship

Once the shuttle had arrived back at base, Lora wearily got back to her feet. She would enjoy her downtime. She got Sparky to follow her and went firstly back to her ship where she introduced the two droids to each other.

"Beerreeoooppp"

"I am HK-51S, though Master has designated me "Sparky". Oh how I hate meatbag nicknames"

"beep de booerroop roop deet"

"Weary resignation: I have had that lecture before. I will not refer to Master Lora as meatbag. I value my parts being in one piece"

"Now that you two have got to know each other, I'll leave you to it. R2-C4, I take it the ship's in good order? Nothing needs doing? Good. Sparky, once I've rested I'll tweak some mods on you some more."

Lora turned and left the two droids then, heading firstly to her bunkroom to gather up a change of clothes before she left the ship to go to her room. Once there she stripped out of her armour and jumped under the shower, letting the hot water soothe her sore muscles. She dressed again, cleaned her armour and lay down for a well earned rest.

---

(edit)

Not being able to sleep with something on her mind, Lora rose from her bunk and gathered up her belongings before she headed back to her ship. The two droids were getting along well now, her ship in tip top shape.

She ran through a preflight check, soon lifting off, giving the comms officer on duty her identification codes and stating that she had important family business elsewhere, in which she needed to go. She sat there for a while until the comms officer had checked that she was one that had been training under Slicer. She was given clearance and soon disappeared into the unknown.

((sorry guys, going inactive. I may come back later but Jnet just is not fun anymore))

((edit again in response to your comments Slicer - believe me it wasn't anything you have done. It is for other reasons - as per IM ))

Edited by Guest

Lora.jpg

((I feel like it is my fault you feel this way. On an entirley different note. You guys are all back at base, with a swimming pool, free food and plenty of down time. What is with the writers block?))

Slicer quickly rerouted a request through imperial channels for a special product. He was once again paying out of product but his true name wasn't attached. Giving a sigh he glanced at the Sith Lord as he wated for his sabers to return to him.

ship

Orik gazed at the creation of his apprentice, who had devoted much time into the making of this item and the intricacies of it reflected the dedication and effort that went into constructing the weapon so that it fit the personality of Nadus Slicer and reflected his walk with the dark side, and a beauty of a saber it was.

It was much like the saber of Lord Maultros, Orik's former apprentice, in many different ways. It was a double lightsaber that could separate into two different lightsabers, giving the ability for the user to enjoy a certain amount of flexibility with the use of the saber and gave many different ways to strike down an opponent, which was really the only reason that such a deadly force would be constructed in the first place, especially by a sith who dedicated his life to the pain and agony of others.

How I miss my first saber”¦

The beams activated to a red and blue light, the crimson protruding from one side accompanied by the azure trace that outlined the blade of the opposite face of light. The beauty of it was enough to spread a small smile across the wicked face of the Kel Dor, not that anyone could see it, yet still it was a smile.

The blades' hum were then cut off from the air as the sound was sucked from their ears and placed back in the hilt as the blades crept back into the cylinder. The work was a true representation of the resourcefulness that the man held with him, and it was undoubtedly a great way to show exactly who Nadus Slicer was to the rest of the galaxy who would soon fear his name, the same way the feared the name of every sith lord and master that roamed the planets in the name of death and agony.

Giving the saber back to the Imperial, he gave a slight smile and thought of how useless the weapon was if one was not instructed in how to use it effectively to dispense immense amounts of pain and death in the most acute and precise ways. Only the instruction of one who was well versed with such weaponry would be able to aid the apprentice now, and fortunately the thing about a master and apprentice pairing that was so beneficial was that it allowed one on one instruction in such things.