Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Finding his new apperentice, Sauron had plans to begin the young man's training soon. Approaching him, the Sith Master could tell that Toku was settling in nicely, "Are you ready to begin your training?"

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

"Very well Gavan. Come with me. We will begin your training."

In truth, Sirvani was very pleased with the man. He would make a fine Sith Lord, she knew, but for now, he had much to learn. And all that, Sirvani would teach him.

She climbed onto the old Imperial shuttle and motioned for Gavan to follow her. The small ship blasted off for Raxus Prime.

((OOC: To Raxus Prime we go Gavan...))

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

In the control room of the Academy, the comm unit beeped its small tone, and the message played as it was sent.

Tarrian, the time has come to build a new temple, to bring the darkness of the past into the present. I shall leave a handful of selonians in your custody to help staff the Academy, but the rest shall be taken to continue the construction of the Sith. Expect me soon....

The comm clicked off, as the room returned to its silence.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

As Darla sat with her master she heared the comm message from Raynuk. She couldnt remember the last time she had seen the man but she could remember that he had always treated her with kindness. Something she had not felt in a long time.

She longed for her training to be complete, she longed to leave the silent purgatory that had become her cage. That was the one thing she truely feared- to be caged. She had arrived at Tarrians' feet in a cage and although she had been let out, she did not feel free from that cage. Tarrians silence tortured her, it cut deeper than the glass she had used to spill her own blood. She had been waiting for so long that the scars had almost completely healed.

I dont even know who I am anymore...She didnt resurrect me so she could teach me, she wants to torture me. Twist me beyond repair...Make me just like her....

Darla could not long wait, she got up and headed towards her room.

No more silence.....

Rannrsig.jpg

Once again the Ogariv II appeared over the Sith Academy as a speck in the already grim sky. Raynuk controled the ship flawlessly as it approched closer and closer to the temple structure itself before landing just outside the temple in a clear patch of grass. From the interior of the ship came the two Sith the ship carried, Raynuk Montar, and his apprentice Alora.

Raynuk stepped foot on the planet once more and looked around for a moment before turning to the building that stood before him. With a smile he stepped off his heel in silence, and walked towards the stairs to the front door.

I have returned...

1fE1uLv.png

Alora followed her Master off the Ogariv II and up to the building.

"So how long are we here for Master?"

She fingered the lightsaber hanging from her belt that he had given her to train with, wondering what sort of training would be involved with it and when she would have a chance to learn about it.

"What sort of things should I know about using the lightsaber Master?"

She was also anxious to catch up with her friend Darla again.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

"It uses the same principles as the sword does my apprentice...use it with care. Practice swinging it around if you like, get the feel for it. As for how long we are here, I do not know that yet...I hope to make a temple of my own elsewhere in the Galaxy, and so, untill that temple is complete, we shall stay here."

He didnt face her but kept walking to the building with a smile. He knew she would be happy to be staying her for howerver long it took for the other temple to be built...and in a way it was his reward to her.

1fE1uLv.png

Alora took the saber off her belt and stepped away from her master's side, giving herself plenty of room to swing and test the saber. She ignited it for the first time, watching the blade extend with a snap-hiss, the white blade glowing.

Experimentally she swung the blade, feeling the difference immediately between the lightsaber and a vibroblade. It was alot lighter for one thing and she had to adjust her swing. A bemused smile crossed her face as she swung the white blade. After a while it felt really good and she looked back at her Master.

"Is it supposed to feel like an extension of yourself? Are you suppose to feel a connection to the blade Master?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

(Not too bad..I'll do it again)

Raynuk nodded and looked into the sky, watching it in silence before speaking.

"Yes, you will feel a connection to the saber Alora. More so with the blade that you will eventually create as your trials end, but to a point you should feel a connection to that blade after weilding it for a while..."

He looked down with a smile, and turned back to the door, waiting for someone to greet him.

1fE1uLv.png

((bugger I can't remember what'd I'd posted before... grrr))

At the moment she didn't feel much towards the blade except for maybe alittle excitement at being able to train with one.

After a few more practice swings she shut the blade down and attached it onto her belt. She stretched out her fledgling senses and tried to locate her friend, Darla. She wondered what her friend had been up to but knew that it would be good to see her again.

Tentatively she tried to reach Darla's mind to let her know that she was there.... Darla... can you hear me? We're back...

Turning to her Master she asked.

"Will the telepathic communication get easier over time Master?"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Darla felt the touch of a familiar presence in her mind. Alora, the woman she had met, befriended and wanted to protect from the horrors of the darkside. She wondered what had happened to her in all the time whilst this place had been her prison...had it been months or days since she had left with Raynuk? Darla couldnt tell anymore.

All of the sith seemed to taunt Darla, to want to twist and warp her into their puppet or plaything...But not Raynuk. He had shown her that the Darkside didnt have to make someone evil and sadistic. Maybe he could help her complete her training. She knew now that the completion of the training was her only chance of escape. She had long since passed the line where the dark and light sides of the force were seperated. To her now she simple had to do what must be done. The darkness in side her had up and burst outwards. It was no longer something to fear, just a tool to be used for whatever needed to be done.

I hear you my friend...

Darla reached out mentally but what she had become was nothing like the good-hearted woman Alora had met. This Darlas' heart had grown still and a seething rage came of her in waves.

As she changed direction and headed towards Alora she wondered ifher friend had gone through a similar transition during her training.....

I was a fool to think I could resist the calling of the darkness inside me.

Rannrsig.jpg

Truth's Amber-Class ship hovered from above. Shifting in his ship, he felt for the comm that lay on the right of him, fingering it, he opened a channel.

Comm to Sith

Greetings, I would like to get clearance to your planet to train in the likes of the Sith.

End Comm

Truth waited silently.

4bc1aff6.jpg

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

Alora heard Darla's voice in her mind. A smile crossed her face as she realised that her message had gotten through to her friend. She wondered how much Darla had changed in the time that she had been gone. Alora knew she herself had changed somewhat. Her own aura darker than what it had been previously.

She waited beside her Master for Darla to reach them. Stretching out her senses she could feel the darkness that she was becoming accustomed to pulsing and crackling in the air, just waiting to be tapped. She wanted to reach out and embrace it, wanted to feel it coursing through her veins again, could feel it beckoning her to do so. In her mind she could almost visibly see a dark cloud decending towards her, wisps of dark smoke like substance encircling her seductively. She breathed in deeply, her body tingling with the lure of the dark. She opened her eyes again to look towards her Master.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Raynuk glanced at Alora for a moment, and nodded.

"Yes Alora. It surely will...Along with everything that comes from the force, or requires a strong grasp of it. In time you will be able to send communications across the stars to distant planets. It is all a matter of mind."

He turned his gaze to the building as he felt Darla approch. He had left her with a mindset which would make her view things differently, but the young woman was strongly opinionated about things, especially why she was here, and why she was doing this.

"Hello again Darla." He spoke calmly.

1fE1uLv.png

It was once said long ago, that the greatest pain a teacher feels for a fallen student, is the nearly indestructable bond that is created between the two. It is this bond, that allows the two to share many things, both good and bad. When the hint of darkness is added into the mix however, these many things are generally bad.

Through the strong, but unfortunately now unused bond that Darla shares with her past, a familar voice rang out:

You are now darkness... come and find me....

tares.jpg

The Darkly beautiful woman who had once been the healthy and youthful woman known as Darla bowed her headbefore Raynuk montar.

"Hello Master Montar. It is a pleasure to see you again. It has been a long time...too long."

Suddenly a voice within her head startled her.She knewwho it was,she wanted to reach out to him, she wanted to cry, she wanted to fall apart....But she couldnt. Not here, not in front of the Sith. Her cloud darkness threatened to drift away and leave her exposed,but she drew it close to her like a warm robe. She kept it around her and the only hint that she had an icey stare.

Quickly turning to Alora Darla threw her arms around her in an embrace,hopefully Raynuk wouldnt have noticed the glimmer of emotion that had crossed her features.

She spoke into Aloras' ear.

"Im so sorry about the last time you were here. Im glad your back."

In the momentary embrace Darla had composed herself and there was no trace that she had reached a message from Tares. The bond between the two of them was that of a master and his student...It was deep within them and should not have been detectable to anyone else. Her cloak of darkness should have made it even harder to detect.

She stood back to address Raynuk, completely calm.

"Master Tarrian has failed to complete my training...I have dwelt here in silence for a long time with no instruction. It seems she wants to torment me in this way. Ihave created my crystals." Darla pulled the small gems from where they were concealed in her robes. "Perhaps you could help me to complete it. I have built two lightsabers before, but they were of the jedi variety. I wanted to know if their construction differs."

Rannrsig.jpg

Raynuk did not speak as he watched Darla greet both himself and Alora. He saw the small change within Darla, but had no clue where to place it. It could be something more, or just emotion at seeing her old friends. He turned to Darla as she spoke to him, the Sith listening with atleast mild interest. As she finished, Raynuk made up his mind.

"No Darla. I can not finish your training, atleast not yet. Although you hide it well, your mind and your heart do not see this as truth. You still cling to the same beliefs that you did the last time that I was here. You still concider yourself a captive here don't you Darla?"

Raynuk shook his head in disapointment, and reached out his hand, stealing the crystals from Darla before she could react.

"Tell me..how did you aquire these crystals Darla."

1fE1uLv.png

Alora returned Darla's embrace. She was happy to see her friend again also. The dark cloud lifting as they greeted each other. At her apology Alora silently sent back a message to her friend, trying to keep her sympathy and understanding for her away from her Master, 'There is no need to apologise friend. I understand. Truely I do. She was glad at that moment that her master couldn't see her face as she winced at remembered apologies of her own and how she had been treated for doing so.

As the two parted Alora had neutralised her expression as well. She could understand Darla's frustration at not being trained properly, she was anxious to train more also. Her families killers were out there somewhere and even though she had been told she would never find them, somehow she knew deep inside that she would one day do so. She felt the darkness decend once more, as it had momentarily lifted as the two friends greeted each other and she wrapped herself in the wispy mist.

She stayed silent as her master spoke to Darla.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Darla kept perfectly calm as she spoke to Master Montar.

"I made those crystals the way any Sith would. Through pain,suffering, anguish, hatred, anger, blood, sweat. I spent over a week locked in the furnce room whilst I let every pore of my being cry out with all the rage of two lifetimes searching for anwsers. They are my crystal that I formed myself I did not take them from anywhere. "

She paused to catch her breath and then continued, looking Raynuk directly in eye, speaking with complete conviction.

"Master, you misunderstand my feelings. I have changed my veiw since we last met. I see the darkside as an unavoidable truth. Ido not want to run from it. I feel it already consuming me and I want to learn to harmness its energies. The reason I feel like a captive is because I have been treated like one. I captured like an animaland caged.Tarrian has not been imparting her knowledge to me, instead she just taunts me. Mostly I am ignored and I am a ravenous pupil, hungry for knowledge. All I have been shown by the other sith is mockery and insults. This may have fueled my anger and pushed me to the dark place that I know dwell in, but the time for games is over...I want to learn. You are the only sith that has ever shown me respect and understanding. For too long i have wondered these silent halls like a vermin trpped in a sewer.Please help me."

In repect for the sith lord she bowed her head when she had finished speaking.

Rannrsig.jpg

Raynuk returned the stone cold gaze that Darla showed him. His face was unforgiving, and in a sence so was he.

"That is the way that Tarrian teaches Darla...she sees herself merely as a guide, she wants you to figure things out for yourself..."

Raynuk shook his head and looked down.

"However, you are right. It is apparent that she has been neglecting you Darla. So, as you wish...I shall finish your training in her place."

He saw and felt Darla brighten up, and quickly cover it up with a serious bow.

"Since I do not know how far along you are Darla...I shall have to find out. The way I plan to do this shall also teach both of you a valueable lesson."

Raynuk looked at Alora, and in that moment it was clear he planned to teach them both at once He took a step back so he could address them both easier.

"A Sith is merciless and deadly to those who gets in his or her way. Even if that means cutting down a friend or loved one to accomplish your goal. Alora, Darla... You two have become fast friends, I know. But now, I want you to fight eachother. We will not be using training lightsabers...this is the real deal my apprentices. You must not allow fear to solidify in your mind. You do not care about your oponent's life, and you should also freely be willing to give your life to accomplish your goal."

Raynuk nodded, and tossed his black lightsaber to Darla. He instructed both apprentices to ignite their blades, and to stand at ready.

"Begin...May the Force Be With You"

(Okay, four posts each, and then I'll decide who wins. Winner CAN then post a kill post if they wish/if they are able. Alora wont be back untill like Tuesday, so dont expect a fast reply if you post first Darla. Good luck )

1fE1uLv.png

The Death Wish emerged silently from hyperspace, occupied by a lone pilot and her astromech droid. An austere expression on her face, Tria reached across the control panel and activated the XG-1's comm system.

[comm]

This is Tria Nerros, requesting permission to land. I am looking for someone to teach me the ways of the Sith.

[/comm]

Settling back in the pilot's seat, Tria waited.

Edited by Guest

Raynuk looked to the sky as the new ship appeared. He wasnt physically able to see it, but he felt it. His gaze narrowed slightly towards the sky as his mind asked a silent question. and he turned from Alora and Darla without word, and made his way towards the Academy complex's main building. The entire complex, temple, dormatories and all, had been built under his supervision. He pushed the doors open, letting the darkness into the main hallway. Within a few moments, he had moved through the temple and into the comm room.

To Truth, he spoke:

You come searching for the ancient warriors of the Dark Side, the Sith? What made you think they were here? Who or what brought you here?

He then listened to the comm from Tria, and responded as so:

If there were Sith on this planet, they would not so easily confirm it. Who or what told you to come looking for Sith here?

1fE1uLv.png

"Well that was quick..."

Tria flipped the comm unit on again. "Call it a gut instinct... instinct I believe has been planted by the Force. It led me here."

With those words, Tria waited once more.

Alora's jaw nearly dropped open when she heard the ruthlessness behind hers - and now Darla's - Master's voice. To fight her friend, to take her friend's life or lose her own in the process??. She hadn't thought them that heartless. Then again she was learning that all was not as it seemed within the sith. They were a heartless bunch. She reluctantly drew her blade and her eyes met Darla's. Focusing her thoughts directly at Darla, and trying very hard to block out any leak towards Raynuk she said to her, ' I really don't want to do this, you're my friend, my first friend here... but what can we do??'

This was going to be hard. She didn't want to do it, but if she didn't, if she refused to fight her friend, Master Montar wouldn't hesitate to punish her, this she somehow knew. She reached out for the darkness, drawing it around her like a thick comforting blanket and ignited the white blade, taking a defensive stance and squaring off against her friend.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Dont be afriad...fight me, let your hatred out on me...This is a training exercise and we dont have to die....He never mentioned that, he just wants us to fight.

Darla realised that one of them may die in the process, but that was irrelevant. There could be no holding back as Raynuk would notice. Also to hold back would make her vulnerable. Alora was her friend, but completing the training and finally getting off this rock was her ultimate goal... whatever the cost.

She gave into the darkness that was around her, inside her, flowing through her. Behind her eyes she could feel the beast beginning to stir. The challenge had roused the killer in her. Conciously she did not want to kill her friend, but she was begining to let go of concious thought as her battle senses took over.

Igniting the saber with a grin she began to circle Alora.

Dont be afriad to hurt me, let go of yourself, show me your worst.

The thought was sent directly to Alora's mind. Darla continued grin wickedly hoping her friend truely had the abillity let go of her feelings.

Rannrsig.jpg

"Yes, I know where I am- Nirauan. I believe in being prepared." Tria paused for a moment, considering her words. "And one would think that if I were offering myself to the Sith cause I would be accepted as another to aid in defeating the Jedi."

At her own words, Tria felt the rising tide of bitterness swell up in her. One way or another, the Jedi would pay...

Raynuk felt the emotions in both Alora and Darla flare up outside, and knew they were beginning to accept and realize what it truely ment to be a Sith. He knew neither of them liked it, and he honestly did not like it either. But they needed to learn it.

He turned back to the comm board and replied again to Tria.

Well one would have thought wrong. The Sith do not accept people to defeat the Jedi, they accept those people whos destiny it is to become more powerful then they imagine...Perhaps you think you fit that mold?

1fE1uLv.png