Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

(("Masked from the most powerful of beings" means exactly what it says. Yue explained to me in a PM that he understands I'm a Dark Jedi, but your posts indicate otherwise. I'm asking that you kindly retract your hostile actions against me or I'll have to ask a mod to enforce my presence as being invisible to you.))

celt.jpg

Oni listened very closely to Nurgle as the old one talked of a "Sith Council", much like that of a Jedi Council. The Sith Lord liked the idea, and he had heard mention of something similiar, yet, different before, an idea of a former Dark Lord, known as the Sith Trinity. Though whether that ever existed was neither here nor there. Oni was just surprised and honored that Nurgle thought to include him in someway.

"It would be an honor to serve upon this Council for you, Master. You need not worry, this is neither out of fear nor servitude, but out of similar belief. You have my agreement."

And in truth, Oni spoke some of the truest words he had spoken in a long time. But something else caught his attention, as the droid, in which he first met upon Dagobah, entered the room with it's saber held near another being's throat. The Sith Lord was appalled that someone would be dumb enough to try and listen to a former Chaos God's secret meeting, even if he did try to hide.

If it were left up to Oni, he would suffer extreme amounts of pain for the next half an hour of his life. But alas, it was not, but truely up to Nurgle. It seemed, for now, the being's life was saved. Turning back to the others and to Nurgle, he awaited the being's outcome as well as what else Nurgle had to say, all the while thinking....

"I pity the fool."

Having been asked to review this, I will have give judgment in favor ot Daben. Being a DJO member and with its powers, he should be able to get away unobserved- provided he takes no hostile actions himself (at which time he would be fair game).

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Haphaestus fixed his photoreceptors on Nurgle. He had to admit--this was hardly what he had expected when coming here. It was certainly something that needed to be done, but he didn't think that Nurgle of all Sith would be the one to organize it.

Chances of being able to truthfully influence the Sith in this way: 43%. They are extremely power-hungry and dominant, and even an organized group should not be able to gain influence without some show of force or cause for fear.

But that was good enough for Haphaestus. He spoke, his tones smooth and precise, filtered through his helmet. "I am willing to put my efforts into making such a plan as this succeed, Nurgle," he said. "However, I must notify you that I am now an agent of the Empire, and, pending how busy the Emperor keeps me, I may not be able to faithfully contribute to this group. However," his tone turned thoughtful, "the input I am able to provide may very well be able to reflect the needs and wishes of the Empire, our greatest if not only allies."

He'd be a sort of liason, someone to link the Empire and the Sith in a new way.

HOWEsON.png

Nurgle had listened to three of them. They had spoken honestly, Nurgle detected no deception in their voices. Of course, in the case of his creation Haphaestus, that would have been impossible. But he did not think his old apprentice spoke falsely. Nurgle couldn't help but be apprehensive at the mention of the Empire. There weren't many organizations he loathed more. But the Sith Master knew tolerating the Empire were a hazard of being in the Order. He had accepted that reality in many battles where he had fought alongside Imperial soldiers. Haphaetus' obligations would not be an issue. Nurgle eyes shifted to faced Exodus. Now only his answer remained, the least connected to Nurgle's soul when he was ruler of Vjun and one of the more important pieces to this puzzle.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

His mind shifted frequencies and his thought was thrown into deep contemplation. Could he be serious? He couldn't fathom the scenario that was laid down in front of him; it was without a doubt out of character, or at least, coming from the former God of Plague, one would assume so. However, Exodus knew that between the Sith, there was never once where something was as it seemed; this must've been another one of those cases. He couldn't help question the inner workings of such a scheme but as it appeared, it looked as if this proposal was to further success within the bloodline, so for now, he would show willingness.

• ”œYour ways are wise Nurgle. I shall offer my prestige.”

P3UXctm.gif

Nurgle had expected most to agree. It was even more advantageous to have all of them join in. But there was much work to be done. The details needed to be ironed out here, or they would never have success. He did not want everyone to disperse just yet.

"The question now is how do we exert our influence without being destroyed. The Dark Lord will not like a group of elite Sith looking over his shoulder. Do we make our existence known immediately or wait until there are more of us? Most of you have more knowledge of the Sith leadership right now than I do, so it is important that you make your opinions known."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Oni sat there quietly, simply observing the others and their surroundings, as Nurgle spoke once again. This time he spoke of when to exist and how, and Oni had no extensive knowledge in that department. Like any new Sith Lord, he was headstrong, sometimes careless, and mostly couragious to a near stupid degree. But, in the end, he would follow the other's wishes. His voice crackled as he began to speak his mind, though he doubted it would matter much.

" I have no experiance other than training under you Master Nurgle. But it would be best to find the quickest way to co-exist with the Dark Lord and be the simple advisors that we are supposed to be. I only know what i would do in this case, and that would to have as many close allies as i could, but becoming ever weary of possible coup de d'etats. But this is just speaking for myself."

Now Oni was just speaking what and how he would do it if he were the Dark Lord, but as he did in fact not know the current one, it held no accountability. He was open for other suggestions and possibilities as the others seemed to know far more than he. Returning to his quiet observation, he awaited other ideas.

((Meh, some days i get a good post, others i get a bad post. Sorry all.))

Nurgle thought Darth Oni's view wise. He would hear the others thoughts on this as well, but he also wanted to provide more detail for what exactly he envisioned their role to be. They had all agreed to forge this brotherhood. But time would tell how committed each of them were to its ideals, including Nurgle. The Sith Master intended to now lay out those ideals as he saw them.

"I want to hear all of you speak to what you think our role should be in relation to the Dark Lord. But I feel it time to inform you all of the precise nature of what I think our purpose is and suggest what I think our overall mission is. First, we need a name. We will call ourselves the Rosecrucians. It has the ring of secret society to it. Our mission for now will be to ensure the resurgence of the Sith Order, and see that the Sith engage their enemies as they used to. No longer will we hide in our dank halls. I intend to begin directing our attention toward the Jedi above all else. Fighting as we have only when the Empire calls us and only to engage in mass military conflict is a mistake. There are other ways we can damage our enemies, in addition to such large-scale war. We should make it impossible for Jedi to travel alone. We should make most areas of the galaxy unsafe for them. They should fear the whisper of the Sith at every corner they turn. I intend to engage the Jedi in a more guerilla style. We will also act as the counterbalance to the Dark Lord. The days of a one man dictatorship for the Sith will be over."

Those were lofty goals. Nurgle sincerely hoped the Rosecrucians would reach them.

"But even above the Sith Order or any other group to which we ally ourselves, we will first and foremost be loyal to each other. All decisions will be made by vote. We will be equal. And in the case of accepting new people into the fold, that vote must be unanimous among all present at a particular gathering. We will grow, but we must grow intelligently. For now, we will look among only the Sith. We will search for those who have particularly valuable characteristics. Not just experience or battle prowess. It is important that we have a diverse cast amongst us, as I have sought to create amongst the founding members. Each of us brings a unique talent."

Nurgle truly felt that if they could stay united, they could affect a great deal of change. If they were committed to their goals above all others, they would be virtually unstoppable.

"We will meet at the first of every month (real time) at the ruins of Grimoire Castle on Vjun. Most of you will find it familiar, it is my former home. It is the safest place. I still hold a connection there, albeit not as strong. Our powers will still be amplified. We will share information we gather during the course of our normal activities, as well as begin searching for candidates fit to join us. If there is a major event among the Sith or in the galaxy, we may need to hold an emergency gathering. We will make determinations on how the Sith should act in these situations, and seek to influence the Order accordingly."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Haphaestus nodded, a ripple passing down his dark cape. "Your plan is within our ability to achieve," he said in affirmation. More than all else, he sensed that Nurgle wanted consent, wanted to know that his previous creations or apprentices were with him. They were powerful and diverse indeed, and Haphaestus considered the possibility that Nurgle had always had such a time as this in his mind.

It was unlikely by mortal standards, but not for one that had been a god.

At any rate, Haphaestus perceived the possibility of success. A few names passed through his mechanical mind in an instant as possible additions to the Rosecrucians, but he discarded them as quickly as he had registered them. As it was, he didn't see many that could be allowed in. But in time, some would arise.

He said no more.

HOWEsON.png

Inside of him, between the folds of flesh, an adrenaline of effervescence spread and multiplied with the swiftness. Presented to him was a scheme that had never transpired between the brotherhood of matchless evil. For a vast stretch of time, the actions and the movement of the Sith seemed to depend on that of the Empire. This was unacceptable. Exodus lowered his stare towards the floor beneath; he watched his cold reflection in them and fought the itch to spit at it.

• ”œWhat has become of us?”

P3UXctm.gif

Except for saying a few choice words Yue had been quiet. He had other matters which required his attetntion.

"I will do as you have asked, but for now I shall take my leave as I must finish my current task. Farwell."

While he did recive his fair share of odd looks he did not care. He left the chamber and returned to the simple ship and left the planet.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

In the middle of Nurgle's secret meeting, the Holonet transmitter burst into life, and the image of one man appeared and addressed all the Sith present.

"My brothers and sisters... for too long we as Sith have been scattered across the galaxy with no leadership. We have been persuasions our own goals, mindless and thoughtless to the choices and wills of our brotherhood. Since the disappearance of Master Kakuto Ryu as Dark Lord, you all have been distant and selfish, unwilling to help your brothers and sisters unless it benefited you as well. That time has come to an end. From the darkness I have arisen to take the mantle of Dark Lord of the Sith... Some of you know who I am, some of you do not. But whether you've known me before is of no importance now. I am calling for a meeting of all of the Sith in the space above Korriban. All who claim to be Sith are expected to come... For a true Sith has no reason to hide from his Master and Lord.

I hope to see you all shortly."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

A cloaked figure entered the Academy and took a moment to indulge in the nostalgia of returning to such a place. He could feel the other presence of three Masters of the Dark Side. All three felt”¦Familiar, two more so then the third whom he had only met in passing once or twice. He had met the first one long before the second and third and was far more familiar with him, even if his memories were now incomplete on the subject.

His grace was ever present as he glided through the temple past acolytes and apprentices alike. His power, however, was not as obvious as his grace. In fact, to all but the absolute most perceptive he would be nothing more then a forceless figure that had no apparent reason for being here and in truth had Nurgle not sent the summons he wouldn't have any reason to be here. He had long ago abandoned the ”˜Sith' cause when he realized just how worthless and meaningless it truly was.

Behind him there appeared to be shadows following him, as if the lights instinctively dimmed in his company. He soon arrived at the trio of figures, all taller and much more imposing then he. He stood five inches shorter then Nurgle, whom was the shortest of the group before his arrival standing at six foot one inches tall.

Upon the interlopers neck was a gem that glowed scarlet and pulsated with the energy of whic Nurgle and Exodus would recognize. He offered a nod to all three as he lowered his hood to reveal his emerald eyes and brown hair as it graced his still perfect features. He was the man they knew, yet at the same time something was”¦completely different about him.

He glanced towards the holonet transmitter as it so rudely interrupted his arrival. It seemed the Sith were under knew management and already he disliked the new leader. Once the transmission was complete he looked between the three and at last spoke.

”œIt would seem you boys are being called for a meeting. It's a shame that you are all called just as I am arriving. Of course, I do hope you will forgive me tardiness”¦”

Zeke1purp2.jpg

To look upon him is to forfeit your very soul to his every whim

Nurgle knew that their meeting had come to an end. Time would tell of their success. But Nurgle had been heartened. Even though not all were fully confident, he had their ears. Time would prove his plan wise.

"The Dark Lord calls us. For now, we will keep our existence secret from him. I suggest Exodus and Haphaestus approach Korriban from a location other than Cardia. It would seem a bit suspicious for us to all arrive their at once. Remember, we will meet again in one month at the ruins of Grimoire Castle."

Nurgle took a moment to send a message to Slicer. The launch of the Rosecrucians changed his mission. He would need Malin Kryell as well as Kirana Sunrider. That was a meeting he was truly looking forward to. The message sent, he spoke to Darth Oni,

"We can head to Korriban together. We will wait a while, and give the others time to arrive . . . "

Nurgle was interrupted by a presence he had not felt in some time. Nurgle realized he had sensed something familiar, but the new power his old Champion had also prevented him from fully realizing it. It was the same man, yet different. It was clear the man once known as Trowa Barton had undergone many changes.

"I don't believe it. I did not expect you to come, being dead and all. What has happened to you?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

One twist of fate after another, an intricate web was being spun, but by whom? The Dark Lord unclothed himself before the men here and at a time so opportune; his words, so similar to that of Nurgle, his resolve so identical. Exodus couldn't help but lift an eyebrow with an intrusive boldness as the holograph spoke and declared cohesion within the brotherhood.

Hands flushed with emotion clenched until the material of his gauntlet screeched. It was obvious by the look in his eyes that this was beginning to pester the short-tempered behemoth. As the memorandum closed and came to conclusion, Nurgle spoke daringly once more, with further instruction. A breath of displease drained from him as he was not accustomed to being so amenable.

He closed his eyes and allowed his face to fall into open palms. His long considerable hair showered over him in a clear expression of his boredom and subsequently was brushed back with simplicity as his lifted his head yet again. As he opened, his vision welcomed a man that allowed awe to overcome the Sith Master.

”œTrowa.”

P3UXctm.gif

”œDeath is but a minor inconvenience. I'd prefer to be known as Zeke, though. That”¦other name isn't exactly acceptable as I am sure you all know.”

Zeke1purp2.jpg

In a single fluid motion Zeke's body moved from its position aside Nurgle to that of walking beside Exodus. In his wake was a trail of shimmering, barely there shadows as he seemingly moved from one spot to the next without truly crossing the gap. He considered Exodus an equal and he did not walk behind someone he considered an equal for any reason.

”œTell me, old friend, have you any idea what happened to Kakuto?”

Zeke1purp2.jpg

Haphaestus nodded as the meeting broke up. "I shall create a detour," he said, turning and leaving the room. He headed back outside for his small ship. He would make it appear that he had come from somewhere else. But first he dropped a message at Imperial headquarters for Geki informing the Emperor that he was attending a Sith meeting on Korriban. It was likely that Geki was wanted there as well.

Then the one who had once been something else entered hyperspace for a detour that would make it clear that he was not going to Korriban from Carida.

HOWEsON.png

Oni had sat quiet most of the remaining moments of Nurgle's meeting, simply observing and thinking on the matter that laid before him. Oni was still getting used to just being a Sith, but now he had to be a Sith, and one of Nurgle's Rosecrucians. Though he respected Nurgle, and would follow the former god to the ends of the galaxy, he did have a bit of hard time adjusting to so much at once.

And this new Sith that seemed to be different than the rest, and old friend of their's, though new to him. In fact, all were new to him to tell the truth, but that man stuck out the most. In the end, it mattered not as Oni turned to answer Nurgle's calling, his voice showing that he would indeed follow and obey with no questions, it still echoed that he needed time to adjust.

Besides, while they were awaiting the other's upon Korriban, it would give Oni the needed time to finish adding the custom parts to his lightsaber.

"Then let us head to Korriban."

With Zeke and Exodus off of Cardia, Nurgle felt comfortable departing. He knew that Darth Oni had his own ship, but Nurgle wanted them to travel there together. Darth Oni was a Sith Lord now, but he was not yet familiar with the inner workings of the Order. He had met few Sith, mostly due to Nurgle's reclusive nature, especially when training apprentices. Nurgle felt it improper for him to just throw Darth Oni out on his own. Sith could be very harmful to their own kind when the mood struck them, especially newer inductees.

"Let's head out now Darth Oni. You are a Sith Lord now, and have no obligation to obey my commands. We go as allies, not as Master and Apprentice."

The two entered one of Nurgle's shuttlecrafts since his starfighter was only a one-seater. Nurgle brought along one of his specially built creations just in case. Soon they were in hyperspace.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

As a result of the power shutting down from the Imperial stronghold, the Sith Training Academy also lost power. An EMP was launched and the Imperial base began to restore power. The temple would be one of the longest for systems to return to full power, but it would be returned before the day was over.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

• 2 weeks later...

Jambe looked around as the power shut down and listened to what the voice was saying. Go above Korriban? He thought for only a moment before he found himself standing in front of his ship. "Okay here goes nothing." Jambe entered his ship and powered it back to life. Lifting the ship out of the hanger bay he set a course for Korriban and entered hyperspace.

• 2 weeks later...

A small ship touched down inside the Sith temple's hanger. The sophisticated auto-piloting feature had brought the ship in and landed it with no problems, letting the figure inside rest for a few more moments before he stirred. His arms were folded across his bare chest and his hair hung lightly over his eyes, hiding the crystalline blue orbs from view. The scars that covered his body were easily visible, especially the lightsaber burns that ran up and down his chest and back.

The cockpit of his ship opened up, letting him out. It was as simple as jumping over the side and landing firmly on the hard ground of the temple. He had spent many days and nights in this place; practice, training, honing. All his life he had sought to better himself so that he might take his rightful place above all others, but now that mattered little to him. All that mattered was finding that ship that the girl had arrived on and searching it from top to bottom, ripping it apart to ensure that he found every last bit of information that might be a clue to her whereabouts.

The ships in the hanger were many, but not so varied. It was easy to tell what the popular models were with abut a casual glance. Most of the popular ones were relics though and probably wouldn't hold up against today's star fighters-unless of course they had a serious overhaul done. He spotted the small freighter she had arrived in, back in a corner hidden behind an assortment of fighters and other freighters that had been abandoned here by Sith hopefuls.

Getting in was simple, taking only a few seconds of cutting through the door with his weapon then flinging it across the hanger with the force. He stepped into the ship, preparing himself for any defenses that might try to stop him. It'd be a foolish mistake to let some automated turret cut him down before he had the chance to murder that girl.

Several minutes passed as he began his preliminary search before he came upon the girl's personal chambers. There was a deactivated droid in the corner that brought a spark of hope to the man. A wire extended from the plug in the back of his neck and attached itself to the droid. It suddenly activated, but only for a brief second as all of its information was drained and processed. Zad's mind performed what could only be compared to a search one does on the holonet. Information on the girl and each of her murders she had kept information on came to him.

Over the next day he ripped the ship apart looking for more information, but finding nothing of use. By the time he left it would only be useful as scrap parts.

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

• 6 months later...

He remembered the pain. He had been deployed to Duxn mainly to serve as muscle. It was suppose to be a simple assignment. Take a gun, go to Duxn, guard the guys doing the digging. Leave. He had even brought a full face helmet to keep from having foliage smack him in the face constantly. Unfortunately, things took a nose dive.

Duxn was a terrible place, everything kept breaking down, the tech boys kept whining. The beasts kept giving him a hard time, and a few of his buddies had been slashed from head to toe. He had really only taken the assignment for the rumors of the darkside that seemed to be synonymous with the planet's name. Every since he had been a boy and had taken his first human life, he had quested for knowledge and understanding of this old ancient taboo. Therefore, when the Duxn assignment fell into his lap he had jumped at the chance if only to feel connected with the place.

Perhaps that had been his first mistake. He knew where the problems had begun. One of the little scientists had suddenly exclaimed and then dashed off into the jungle. Given how his job was to protect the geek heads, he had chased after the fledgling idiot, unbeknownst to the rest of his group. When he had finally caught up to the scientist all he saw was the man clawing at the ground screaming in pain. It should have been his first clue. However, like any man seeking to protect his meal ticket, he had moved closer, trying to alleviate the problem and prepared to drag the man back to camp.

That was when the first attack had happened. Three small mollusks suddenly latched on to his right arm, back and left leg. It was perhaps the most painful thing he had ever felt in his entire life. It was in fact so painful, that to describe it as pain or even agony didn't do it justice. It was almost as if some one had decided to pour molten metal into him. The metal seemingly seared away at flesh and tendons, as easily as the wind blew through the grass. Yet the pain seemed to persist for something akin to an eternity. He had desperately tried to kill the three creatures, with his rifle, yet nothing seemed to take effect. Collapsing on the ground, he released that the little creatures had killed him. That did nothing to stem the rage he felt at the creatures. He raged inwardly against the creatures, so much so that he thought the plants around him were curling at the edges due to his hatred, his rage. The last sounds he heard were not his own screams, but those of the man who had unwittingly led him into this trap.

Later he found he spent an unbelievable two months in something akin to hibernation. Perhaps to the rest of the flora and fauna on the world, he had appeared dead for those two months but he remembered it differently. He remembered an endless blackness, surrounding him. Dark flames seem to lick at his body like a ravenous wolf tearing into meat. If there was a sequence of events to describe it, it would be like having your entire body burnt from your feet to your neck. Yet right as you think you would find some sort of release by at last having your skin and flesh burnt down to the bone, your flesh grew anew in spots previously set ablaze, allowing the flames to travel back down your body. Then as a reprieve looks like it is in sight with the worst of the pain past, your flesh would grew anew all over again starting the cycle anew. To couple this feeling, it was as every single nerve that could process pain had been duplicated in your brain separately. Where there they tortured into agony as if they had been dipped in boiling water, and were being boiled for some primitive cannibalistic race. It was in the truest of senses a form of Hell that would break a lesser man. Yet at the age of seventeen, he had accomplished what few men could hope to accomplish. He suffered pains and tortures designed to break people permanently. Yet even those had been a far cry from the everlasting Hell he had seemingly went through. All through out the ordeal he had raged against the pain, raged against the darkness, that had surrounded him, and raged against the flames that consumed him. He fought like some eternally damned warrior, fighting for his life in the pit of damnation. The black flames seemed to melt him, and reform him, every time he felt the cycle begin; he felt as if he lost apart of himself yet gained something else. Had he been in the position, he would have mused that he was being worked like tempered steel. The imperfections were being worked out of him, and were being replaced with things like himself. Even so, he fought on until at last he created a blue blaze in the sea of darkness around him. With his anger, he designed this blue blaze, constructed it until it had become white hot and used it to torch down the maelstrom that seamed to surround, him emerging victoriously.

The first sight that he had awakened to was the dead face of the scientist, it seemed in his last moments of life, he had tried to get Dessel's attention, and had died, his mouth agape in a terrible scream. He pushed the dead body away, and that was when he had noticed his arms. Instead of letting out his own scream, he simply stared at what was covering his arms, and it slowly dawned that the little creatures had transfixed themselves to him. Feeding off of him like some sort of parasite. Albeit a dangerous one that sucked away what life still pumped into his veins. An enraged yell escaped him and despite all attempts he was unable to claw the foul little monstrosities off. Even after grabbing his rifle and shooting himself in the chest, they didn't seem to so much as stop gorging themselves off of him. His anger seem to suddenly evoke a response and it was quickly discovered that they were no longer feeding off of him per say, they were more or less feeding off the dark engines he seemed to be exhibiting. This only furthered his belief that he held the power of the force and he had discovered the dark side unwittingly.

It was at that moment he had decided he would seek out the Sith. Find them, and learn to cultivate his power. Leaving duxn with his new found friends had proved difficult however, as the research teams had cleared out shortly after they couldn't find their missing companion. Ravenously hungry, he searched through week old discarded rations, and ate what little he found. He then stumbled to his own personal ship. He looked at what seemed to be skeletal remains around the ship and knew his ship hadn't been left from lack of interest. As he approached it however, its neural pattern recognition system, failed to seem him for who he was, and opened fire. Only through the recitation of a single sentence, did the ship grant him access.

Opening himself up to his own stash of rations, he tore through what little he had, before making his escape off world. Only to find himself here three years later, in the discarded hub of the Sith.

This place had clearly seen better days, and he had spent months searching its halls, gleaning what little knowledge he could, but for the most part, unable to truly discern the way to unlock his power. His latest attempts at discovering the abilities of the force, had resulted in waves of unparalleled force, as it seemed the screams of billions and trillions of beings dying had come about. Unable to process what was happening, he had opened himself up as much as he could every time, hoping to tap into its current. The first time nearly drove him mad. The second time only gave him resolve.

He boarded his ship, he would seek the training he needed elsewhere, as well as access what had happened in the galaxy since his absence into these dark shadowy halls.

• 4 years later...

((Can we fix the Thread title here please?))

Königreich des Teufels was an old Sith Academy from years gone by, a place long since abandoned, or so said the information present on Merkava that the Darkest Lord had catalogued about the galaxy. It was a grand establishment and a hub of the Sith only a few years before, less than a decade in fact. Cephi wondered for a moment how bad the situation was at the Academy, if it could be rectified, made anew, made a center of tyranny and bloodshed once more, a place where the true Sith, the ones who craved battle, who craved to saitiate themselves with living flesh, who enjoyed the feeling of their claws ripping through the meat of others, feeling their muscles and organs tear apart as you annihalte them in true barbaric fashion.

Yes, Cephi could almost taste the blood of humans oozing down his throat and dribbling from his chin, the extasy of the moment the hunt is done, and the orgasmic pleasure of feasting on his kill. He would make it so again, he would master this hall of learning and return it to a hall of devilry and cruelty. He will hang civilians by meat hooks and make a merry-go-round of corpses. He would craft banners from the entrails of the dead within the academy, which given it was a place of learning, old prisoners used by students to practice on and the animals the alchemist would experiment on should be long since deceased. The smell of death would wane over the place, making the unworthy vomit in disgust and allow the true Sith to slay them before they had a chance to fail. Yes, this place would be his sanctuary, much like Merkava's was the Darkest Lord's.

The ship Cephi owned made it's way to the surface of the planet and to the coordinates given to him by the database on Merkava that he had a permanent link to on his onboard computer. Within a few moments a soft landing was heard and Cephi ushered himself out of his ship and into the dirty gritty courtyard. The place devoid of everything, no life, no vegetation, just dirt and the and the academy itself, which had fallen into disrepair, cracked columns and walls had seemed to have aged the place beyond what a normal few years abandonment should do. Cephi, mad as he was, kept wit about him for one of the few moments in his life, as he walked forward and into the desolate academy.

What he saw was wondrous, murals of old sith and new killing innocents and Jedi. His favorite mural was a recent one put up in the last decade, which showed a rippled mountain, quite unimpressive, but then Cephi looked closer and he saw the most amazing thing. Bodies, stacked up as far as they could go. The carnage was glorious and Cephi was truly amazed by such a wonderful display. As he continued further exploration of the academy, he saw that most of the interior of the facility was in tact, unharmed like the exterior was, to the elements these past couple of years. After finding a central power unit, the Sith Lord turned it on, restoring energy to the facility.

With the power restored the Sith Lord explored the academy with more ease now that the lights were lit and the equipment became active. He prowled around the halls and found a meditation chamber, of sorts. Adorning the walls were old Sith runes and crucified bodies of what Cephi could assume were acolytes who failed to gain masters, given they were all wearing the same robes he had seen as far as a few years ago worn by acolytes. The Sith Lord clunked his way to the center dias and knelt down meditating, and reaching his will into the Force, hoping to find a student to bring here, or his Master for further instruction in the Dark Side of the Force.

vgie6t.png

Sith Lord and Loyal Servant of the Darkest Lord