Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Nokrt did not even have to think on the question nor would his master had accepted such things anyways. The Chiss had always had a general perspective upon what the Sith were. Yet now he know what it meant to be Sith.

"To be Sith, is to earn a place in the galaxy where you have control over your allies and enemies, where you are allowed to be passionate within the force and exert it as such. It is to have Power and use it to gain your means and the means of the order. It is a complicated thing to explain but it fits so well in the galaxy. If the universe was Black and White we are surely the Dark, We take action and pride in our beings and pit ourselves first over the lesser beings of the universe."

The Chiss looked to the ground trying to search for more to elaborate his statement yet could find nothing in his mind to say, he was still quite exhausted in the past few days and only fueled by his emotions for the Sith he could be incoherent in his speak yet for some reason it made sense to him.

"We are a Brotherhood, we watch the backs of those we trust and dispose of those who seek to destroy us...I am not sure what else to say Master...the Sith Order has brought me so much, and given me so much, I owe my life to them for that..."

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Zad pulled the lightsaber from his belt and walked over to Nokrt's bedside. He looked the figure up and down, a slightly bit of disgust boiling in his stomach just from the fact that man was a Chiss. Zad might have trained him, but he still had a strong hatred of other races. Perhaps that played part in his beating the hell out of him, perhaps it didn't. With no big show, no big ceremony Zad extended his hand so that the other might take his lightsaber back.

"I grant you the Rank of Sith Lord."

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

The Chiss looked up to his master as he granted him the title of Sith Lord. It was a euphoric day for the Chiss, he had accomplished the goal he set out to do, and now he would be able to train others under his influence, under his master's teachings. The Chiss gave an honorary bow to his master.

"Thank you...Brother"

The Chiss did another bow and on a spur of the moment turned to his master.

"I am sorry to disappoint you master, I did not choose to be a Chiss...if I could I would be a human being same as you..."

This Chiss walked away to the Prometheus and after a short preparation of the ship took it off the ground his destination unknown.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

((this could be the wrong place... but here goes nothing...))

A lone ship landed on the dark surface. As the ramp crawled down, a solidary figure emerged from the blackness. The dark cloaked figure was immense as it moved down the ramp followed by two domesticated vornskyrs. Setting foot on the rocky surface, the figure's cloak flapped wildly as the ship he had arrived in lifted off and disappeared into the nights sky. Barking out a quick command, the two vornskyrs moved slightly behind him, one on each side.

The soft dirt crumbled under the boots of the imposing personage. Leaving a wake of dust behind, the figure finally reached the enterance.

He carried a special message. "I'm looking for someone," the grizzly voice began as the figure raised the datapad into the air. "He's expecting me."

Zad leaned his head back for a moment, sniffing the air as a person who had just done a line of coke would. He had trained his first apprentice and the Chiss had proved to be quite the apprentice. His only flaw was his Race. To be an alien, to lack the perfection that only humans could have was a plague that riddled this galaxy from end to end and one that he would one day solve, sparing the worthy that would devote themselves as Slaves to the order and mercilessly slaughtering all of the rest.

The temple was completely void of life now that Nokrt had left. Solitude was Not something that Zadkiel enjoyed, unlike the Krath of the order who used the time alone, the silence of ages, to study and brush up on their command of the force. No, Zad loved the sound of metal on metal, the hum if a lightsaber accompanied by the smell of burnt ozone, the dull packing sounds created when a fist impacted bare flesh. These were the sounds that could lull him to sleep or pull him into a blood rage at a seconds notice.

Then he was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of a single, gruff voice echoing throughout the Sith Temple. The Warrior opened his eyes and looked towards the exit of his room. A bit of disgust showed as his lip curled and he stood up, grabbing his saber off of the dresser before exiting the room. He called his loyal servant, the force, to him and used it to hone his senses and expand his perceptions. The life form was not human, yet he could not pick out just what Race the life form hailed from.

His footsteps reverberated through the scorched halls, the other would surely know of his approach. The Warrior stood at five foot ten; his body was lean and cut with his trimmed dirty blond hair swaying as he walked and his blue eyes shimmering in the light. He was the perfect Specimen of the Human Race. His dark hilt hung loose at his hip and he wore only his boots and black pants. He appeared before the man, looking to him and his ”˜pets.'

”œI'm the only one here, I assume you seek me. At least, I hope you have as I would hate to have been disturbed because You couldn't find the right place, boy.”

Yue with eyes closed began to focus his attetion on the heat of the flames. The heat made Yue sweat more than he thought he could before. Yue focused on the force, but it wasn't enough. The heat was over powering his senses. Yue could not control himself and was begining to over heat. No water was near him. No way to cool to himself down. He was forced to look for more. Yue however couldn't find the abblity to cool himself within the force alone. Yue was burning alive and he couldn't stop. He then felt angry at himself for not being able to deal with this heat.

The heat however did not increase. Yue was becoming more than confindet, but he was still burning. He dove deeper into his emotions. Anger twoards his twin Damon, hatered at the parents who abbonded him, and envey of those who had more than he did. Yue began to no longer sweat. He wasn't burning anymore. The heat seemed to retract to his pressence. Yue opended his eyes and with his emotions he pused the flames and the heat away. All of his anger. All of his hate. It follwed from him. He now felt able to control himself to the exent needed. Yue finally for the first time in a long time was able to feel in control. He was able to deal with all of his problems and finally was able to do what was needed.

Yue now readied himself for the final part of his task. He now prepared to forge the red crystal that would make his light saber.

I was going to put a nice wonderful little sig here but I lost the code.

The figure bust into laughter at the small man's joust. The mysterious personage saw things very differently standing nearly seven feet tall.

"Only small people have to cut you down with their words. Real men let their skills do the talking," bellowed the figure as the datapad's screen began to flicker.

"It's been activated. Now I know where I can meet with him," the figure finished glancing at the pad.

Quickly hitting a few buttons, a ship could be seen decending once again upon the planet. Shouting out another command, the two vornskyrs dashed off into the distance towards the ship.

Turning, the shape returned a glance at Zadkiel, "Boys hide behind and relay on things called 'the force.' Men relay on skill, technique, and training. It's those boys that make learning the force and leveling the playing field a necessity."

After finishing his thought he turned once again, now facing the warrior, "The real question is, what are you without the force?"

Slowly parting the cloak the figure revealed a Ysalamiri strapped to his chestplate.

He grinned, "It's a question we all have to ask sooner or later... but perhaps another time. My master awaits my arrival and he isn't a patient man. We will continue this another time. You have my word," the figure finished with a bow.

((edited for accuracy))

The figure watched Zadkiel's stance, his eyes, his blade.

His dual Echani vibroblades already drawn he continued, "There is no reason for us to fight here and now, of course. If you want a true challenge we will continue this another time. But if you insist, I guess a sparing match is in order. Otherwise, I will take my leave as I am already late to my destination. Afterall, if you are a man may words aren't insulting at the least. In fact, you'd probably agree with me in that case. But if you are a boy, on the otherhand, they probably cut pretty deep. Which is it? What will it be?"

"How perceptive of you. True. 'Small people' doesn't refer to what you are on the outside. It's what you are inside at heart that truly makes you big or small."

The figure's eyes watched as the sith's blade swong towards him. He had anticipated the move. With the Ysalamiri now sliced up, Durose could breath easy. He didn't like the feeling either. However, he had decided it was a necessary precaution being that he didn't know what to expect from the sith.

As the man turned to leave, the figure replied, "I have a parting gift of my own for you."

Flipping a coin in his direction, Zad caught it in mid-air and glanced down at the coin's face and inscription.

Tuokh Pinx Jeaq

"I think there is one you might not truly know. It was mainly taught before your time. The one form that few teach and even fewer truly know and understand. It is a powerful ally in any battle, regardless of your affinity to the force... and it would compliment your twin blade style. It's called Echani. Perhaps when we meet again I can show you more and teach you the true meaning of those words. Nonetheless, it's been a pleasure. Good day to you, sir," he finished with another bow.

Now having things resolved on this end for the moment he returned to his ship. Lifting off the ground, within seconds his vessel was gone as quickly as it had arrived.

Yue inserted his left hand palm into the flames. The flames began to burn his hand as Yue cut back on the control of the force. The hand blackedn and then the pain soared though out all of his body. Yue held his hand there until the palm of his hand was burnt compelety. Yue finally retracted his hand and looked at the crisped flesh.

The pain still fresh began to rechannle the force to his left hand and began to focus it to a small area over the flames. Yue shoved the force from his hands and started to compress the flames. Using everything inside of him as well as the pain given to him by the flames. The flames started to compress and retract within the area of the force. Finally the it began to shrink the size of a cystal and even though it mimcked the color of the flames that it was becoming made of it lacked an essence.

Yue ripped the skin of the palm of his hand off and the pain seared him. Yue took now poored the blood from his hand over the impure cystal. It colored the cystal a bloody flame red. Yue with one final push shoved as much of the force into the cystal making the flames retreat to the final back of the furnace in sake of staying a lit. The cystal dropped with a clank to the hard steel flame. Yue picked it up with his bloody hand and looked at it in the faint light of the flames.

Yue exited the furnace and began his climb back up the stairs. The flames had reclaimed what they had lost and began to generate the heat that he had just pushed back. Yue walking up did not sweat or feel the heat anymore. He was full of power and energy, making him for the moment; at least in his mind untouchable.

Yue emergered from the chambers soaked and his left hand dripping. Some of the acolaytes looked at him in a sense of question and wonder. They then notice the crystal in his hand. He walked the halls and entered into the infirmary. The doctor with out asking began to work on his hand. Yue kept his hand, but had it grafted. He wanted to keep the small patch of a scar in his palm to remind him of his task and now the things he has been given the right to obtain.

Yue left the enfirmy and now entered into a room and slept. However, before he slept his sent a COM to his master notifying her he was done.

Yue awoke to the sound of his COM. He listended to what he was told, and it pleased him. With a quickness Yue gather the nesscary supplies and barrowed a fighter and blasted off to the planet Kamino.

A trio of droids surrounded the Warrior. They each wielded a lightsaber turned up to the highest frequency it could reach; a single touch from it could very well be fatal. A synchronized snap-hiss was heard through the room as the droids worked in unison. The lights were dim, leaving the crimson weapons to cast large shadows all around the room.

Zadkiel stood in the center of the room. His chest and feet were both bare to allow for greater ease of movement at the sacrifice of any sort of armor. Something he was perfectly willing to give up. His fingers were loosely wrapped around his lightsaber as he lazily gazed at his opponents. He knew they would test his abilities and force him to perform up to standard; else they would cut him in twine with the ease of any other master of the blade.

”œDeath.”

• 2 weeks later...

Her ship appeared above the planet. Malyss detested the sight of it now whereas the first time she'd found the place she had been eager to learn the ways of the Sith.

She landed near to the temple and immediately made her way for it. There was no anticipation or eagerness about her in the least. All she wanted was to be done and over with it all.

Her right hand reached down and patted at the lightsaber shoved into the waistband of her pants just to make sure the contraption was still there as she strolled into the structure.

Zad watched the female closely from one of the towers of the temple. His eyes zeroed in like a hawks, picking up her features and locking them into his memory. He could tell by the way she walked that she wasn't powerful within the force just yet, his thoughts only confirmed when he extended his senses and wrapped them around her in the form of a bone chilling gust of wind.

His lips curled in disgust as he took note of her weapon, simply tucked into her waistband like it was a mundane object that deserved no more respect then a Wookiee. He expected nothing less from a female though, many of them simply were not cut out to be a sith. They were creators, men Destroyers. One of these days they'd realize that the Path Alora took should be used as an example to them. She was nothing more then a shapely sperm receptacle using the title of Sith Seductress, in the end she couldn't handle it and was eliminated by her own former apprentice.

She'd known she was being watched. She had always been able to tell when someone's eyes were upon her and she despised the feeling. Malyss continued on. Whoever was watching was clearly to cowardly to come forward and face her so she brushed aside the annoying feeling.

As she lethargically climbed the stairs someone dared set foot in her path. Her silver eyes leered up at the creature as it spoke down ot her. She crossed her arms and grit her teeth as she silently endured the pretentious rambling of the bloated sack of Sith ego that barred her way.

When finally the hot air quit spewing from his mouth Malyss pushed past him and muttered, "I may be stoic now but that is because I choose to be. I won't waste my passion insignificant... things."

She continued on, wondering about Alora, wondering what in the Hell the vainglorious mongrel of a Sith was referring to. Malyss had only met Alora and but knew the woman by name. She'd not had the time to find out much more than that. Perhaps she'd investigate and find out exactly who Alora was and why the man behind her seemed to hold low regard for the woman. Then again, judging by his attitude, he seemed to have a low regard for everyone but himself.

"I've just constructed this weapon." She answered emotionlessly. "And why so concerned about my lightsaber? Jealous that the weapon in my pants is bigger and badder than the weapon in yours?"

She pulled her lightsaber out and gripped it loosely in her right hand, all the while never once taking her eyes off the man.

Zad offered up a simple smile to her, lowering his right hand to his waist and grasping his own lightsaber. It was a slightly larger design due to his fighting style. He held it up, twisting it around easily and igniting it. He held his right arm out straight and folded his left arm behind his back.

”œActually, I do believe mine is larger. Lack of respect for those of higher rank, check. Lack of respect for your weapon, Check. Petty insults, check. Hm”¦I'd like to see what you can do besides run your mouth.”

She knew his attack coming. Even a blind person could have seen it, however Malyss didn't attempt to defend. Instead she let his fist collide with the side of her face and then up under her chin.

The power of the second blow caused her head to snap back violently. The world nearly winked out of existence. Malyss staggered back a couple of steps until she found her balance again. Her hands then flew to her face as if to shield it from further pummelling.

Truth of the matter was she'd curled into that cowering stance to let the Sith son of sleaze bag think she was weak and perhaps even weeping. When he stepped into range her right hand was barely a blur of motion as she swung. The heavier end of her lightsaber cracked across the man's nose. The rest of her body followed the momentum of the swing. Her left foot whipped around, Malyss's boot found it's mark in his exposed ribs.

She spun to a halt, facing him. She swished the blood that had filled her mouth from the first punch he'd delivered. She spat a thick spray of scarlet onto the side of her attacker's face then swung at him again.

Zad's face snapped to the left as the right side of his nose was nearly broken with the hilt of the woman's weapon. He stumbled forward slightly, pressing himself into her next attack and only increasing the force of the blow to his ribs. He grunted with his head tilted towards the ground for a few seconds. The blow to his nose had hurt more then the kick, but even still he had a grin on his face. Finally he would get some practice with a real opponent.

His movement was a blur as she spit, his face racing up and catching the liquid in his mouth before it could hit the side of his face. The metallic, salty, and thick fluid eased around his mouth before flowing down his throat. He ran his tongue over his lips, raising his right hand and catching her fist in his firm grip. Taking his time he lifted his left hand and touched it to just below his nose, feeling the blood there.

”œNow, now”¦It's much better when you make me bleed from places that are much harder to draw blood from...”

Though her insides felt as if they had just been trampled by a heard of bantha Malyss refused to utter any sound. She did however breath harshly, her lungs ached and gasped for air. Every last particle of breath had been crushed from her body by the foul mass of lout that now sat atop her. She instinctively fed on the esculent half agony that racked her thin frame. The shyest of smiles twitched at her lips even as her adversary's blood dripped down onto her face.

With all her might Malyss bucked her midsection up forcing her attacker to lurtch forward. As he did Malyss's fist launched upward, full tilt, into Zad's throat. With the man unable to draw in precious oxygen into his lungs, Malyss thrust upward again as her left hand tangled into his hair. She rolled him over and off of her. Intantly up on her knees, both of her hands wrenched into his hair. She smashed his head mercilessly and repeatedly into the unyielding stone floor.

Zad struggled to take in some air, but found what was once a simple thoughtless task to be mind-numbingly hard, or perhaps it was just the lack of oxygen to his brain that was numbing it. Before he realized it she had him off of her and had entangled both of her hands into his hair and was ripping upward in preparation to crush his face against the cold stone below. In the second his head was tilted back, blood pouring over his mouth and down his chest he smiled a perverse smile. Then he was thrust downwards, greeted with the unmoving, unforgiving strength of the floor.

A choked laugh escaped his lips as small pool of blood formed where his left eye brow had been slammed into the floor. He couldn't think straight, he couldn't really even see what was happening, but his emotions flared up. The love of what was happening mingled with the hatred of the female doing it. He'd extract his revenge in the way only a true Warrior could.

And again he was thrust down, this time as his face slammed into the ground his laughter was more present. Air had begun to reach his lungs again, yet the numb sensation in his brain was spreading outwards. His laughter mixed with a growl of frustration. Not directed at Malyss, but at the numbing of his senses. He let what could be closest described as a roar, urging his violent emotions to the forefront and thus reinstalling his proper senses.

The pain flowed through his body with a tangible energy. It pumped through his veins like battery acid, causing his muscles to burn and ache as the new fuel entered them. The air around the two distorted with his energy. An unseen alley made its presence known as it gripped the female's wrists and squeezed just hard enough to force her grasp to weaken. Zad twisted around, bringing his elbow around and slamming it into her face with a violent fury previously undetected.

As her neck snapped to the side he stood up slowly, looking down upon her like the despicable animal she was. His laughter echoed down the hallways, how something once considered to be a joyful thing could inspire such fear and doubt was up for debate, but any sort of real apprentice Warrior would feel the hint of the force lacing his laughter and realize that it was simply another force ability. He wasn't hiding it, simply flexing his mystical muscles.

As she turned her face to look at him he brought his boot around and slammed it into her gut. The force of the blow lifted her up off of the ground and sent her sailing three feet into the air, twisting completely around until she came down upon her back five feet from him. His face was covered in blood as it poured out of the gash above his left eye brow. His nose had slowed its bleeding some, but there was still a trickle of the fluid present. The constant scent of blood, the taste of it as it slipped between his eager lips”¦It only drove him to new heights.

He wanted her blood coating the walls, her intestines strung up like Christmas lights and her heart on a silver platter ready to be served up for dinner. He paused for a second, musing over which spice would go better with the raw delicacy.

”œHere we go, practice is over.”

• 2 weeks later...

Pain, followed by hyena like laughter caught the woman off guard. For a split second she longed with hell bent passion to rip his tongue out of his skull and then cram it down his cackling throat. That moment of twisted fantasy ended up costing her dearly as a foot rammed with ruthless brute force into her gut. So powerful was the impact breath and sense were knocked clean out of the woman. She gasped for air as she sailed through it but before the precious element could fill her hollowed lungs she slammed down the floor. What little oxygen she might have nearly sucked into herself came spewing out of her mouth as she coughed hoarsely.

Twinges of panic sparked about the edges of her other emotions. Maylss inhaled deeply and rolled onto her side. Had she the breath to she might have groaned under the pain. Her innards felt like nothing more than a sloshing mess of molton agony. She hadn't even had the chance to exhale before she found herself flung across the room and at the mercy of the bastards boots again. Knowing that another hard impact might mean the death of her she instantly ripped at the Force. It whirled into a cushion behind her to soften the collision. That split second of Force padding was what did the most of the damage to the wall just before the Sith apprentice slammed into it.

She instantly wheezed in for breath and sucked in some of the dust and tiny particles of debris. She also inhaled the blood that she hadn't known was streaming out of her nose. Malyss coughed roughly. Little speckles of blood spattered across the floor before her. She glared up at the sculpted heap of trash that lorded arrogantly over her. Anger, like a grinning demon just let loose from Hell, ripped through her battered body. It easily overpowered the replete ache that had attempted to possess her thin, trembling body. An odd shape twisted across Malyss's face. Something that might be decribed as the bastard child of sneer and smile.

Pain that would cripple a normal sack of flesh did nothing but sharpen Malyss's hatred and resolve to a razor sharp edge. With barely a thought, the debris that covered her was Force whipped at the man. The velocity behind the rubble so potent that the debris was as deadly as shrapnel. Of course it was but a diversionary tactic. As chunks of the refuse slashed and embedded into the man's flesh Malyss grit her teeth and instantly rose to her feet. The pain was beautiful, delectable, divine. She grinned.

Before he could react she leapt and with Force fueled power launched her boots into the man's gut. His turn had come to take flight. Before he even landed Malyss was up and Force sped to where he would land. He crashed into the floor. A split second after she stomped hard his neck, furthering the damage previously inflicted. However pain, like a vicious solar flare, consumed her entire body for a second before she growled and recovered her wits.

Her flesh stripped left arm alit with what looked like shadowy flames. Malyss reached down, wrapped her fleshless fingers around the man's neck and pulled him to his feet. She lifted him high off the ground with the aid of the darkside, pain and ire. The dark energy that engulfed her arm rushed into the man's bulging eyes and gasping mouth, up his flaring, blood crusted nostrils. He would suffer something akin to billions of splintered razors slashing and ripping through his veins. Just enough pain to keep his thoughts fractured and fringed.

She could feel her insides quivering violently. Malyss knew she had to end it before her body gave out. The tips of her fingers broke through the flesh of his neck as she squeezed tighter and tighter. Narrow streams of scarlet drizzled down from the punctures. Malyss's free hand swung behind. Her lightsaber jumped into it her waiting palm. She whipped the weapon around and pressed it at a sharp angle up just under the bastards ribcage. She let the dark energy attack on his body die away for she wanted him to fully experience the final sensation he would ever know... her lightsaber blade igniting effortlessy up and through his heart. What a delightful way to break in her newly crafted weapon.

"Practice...is...over, " she said in a gruff whisper then let loose a coarse, high pitched and lunatic laughter.

Sublime and serene

Abhorrence and fury

Like a tidal wave rising up to consume a insignificant island his emotions charged through his body. His thoughts were as fractured as a schizophrenic's. The incomprehensible gibberish that was his thoughts forced his mind to revert to something of a primitive form, animalistic form. Relying more on instinct, rather then forethought and problem solving skills, in essence reverting to the mind set of a beast.

She was delightfully brutal in her tactics of sending pure dark power into some of his most venerable openings. The energy was like white hot iron rods being jammed into his eyes, his eyes would be boiled out of his skull if he didn't do something, yet his mind couldn't function enough to comprehend what options he had available to him. It rushed down his throat, into his stomach and lungs. The water in his system began to turn to steam; soon his insides would be cooked to perfection, in an ideal condition for consumption.

His nerve endings began to overload due to the sheer amount of stimuli being introduced to them. They were not giving out and letting him enjoy the comfortable numbness that would overcome him, rather it was like they were locked into one setting. The pain level did not increase, yet it did not decrease. He could no longer stand it. His body was struggling to stay alive and he would have to put a stop to this soon or one of them would not be walking away from this, though he doubted either of them would be walking after this.

His hands shot out, his unkempt nails digging into the flesh just behind her ears. Bits of skin and blood gathered under his skin as he tried to pull his arms towards his own body, forcing his way past the resistance her ears offered up and squeezing tightly, using his vigor to crush her minuscule skull.

The energy stopped flowing, but the rending; over bearing pain his nerves were experiencing remained. His aggravation was mounting, his wrath preparing to unleash itself upon both of them. Pain was the strongest fuel to his power and she had offered up more then his body could handle at a single time, overloading his system and forcing it to seek a way to unleash what it considered to be excess.

His body quivered in her grip, his quivering turning to a violent shaking as foam leaked out of his lips. A scarlet tear dripped from his right orb, plunging down his face. He opened his mouth and his eyes rolled into the back of his skull as he began to release the pent up power. His scream was enough to force the girl to release him as she was shoved backwards, while still standing. He clutched the side of his head as the very foundations of the temple shook from the volume and intensity of his force aided scream.

Blood gushed from his ears and still the sound tormented him, cutting through every muscle, every organ”¦Every fiber of his very being. When he thought he could scream no more he continued on, letting it all out and risking ruining his vocal cords as he had his ears in the process. His veins pumped battery acid, his lungs pulled in fire, then it all went blank.

His eyes, his ears, the nerves that allowed him the sense of touch, his tongue, and even his sense of smell had all been cooked beyond recognition, ruined completely. He lay quivering on the ground, unaware of his surroundings and how such a vicious outburst of energy had affected the girl. Major surgery and many bacta baths would be required to heal his wounds, which was if she wasn't in a good enough condition to finish him off.

And yet, he did not despise her. He had a new found respect for her. Her skill in combat could easily surpass the only other female Sith he had met, perhaps even many of the male Sith he had come into contact with. With his last thought before passing out he couldn't help but think”¦

Her thumb had just slid over the activation switch of her lightsaber, a split second from skewering the Sith dangling in her steadily trembling grip when the entirely unexpected happened.

Malyss didn't know what hit her. A sound like red hot daggers stabbed into and through her already pain riddled flesh. A pain unlike any other ripped through her form and the world faded to complete and painless black.

Two medical droids, the only two that remained at the temple and were still functioning in fact, entered the room after being jarred awake by an unseen force only moments before. They surveyed the scene, looking at the rubble strewn all about and the two unconscious bodies on the floor. Both were bleeding profusely from different orifices, but the male seemed to have gotten the raw end of the deal.

The lifted them up, placing them on stretchers and set to work repairing the damage done to them”¦

__

The single over head light illuminated Zad's body as the droids took his vitals. He had been stabilized and now they were ready to operate on him. They were unable to process what sort of maneuver had been used upon his face, but they knew it had ruined the core receptors for four of his five senses and in the process also fried a small portion of his brain.

First they worked on his ears, since their replacement was a bit more common then the others. With the first incision Zad took his next step towards becoming more machine then man. Already his neck had a large steel plug and now much of his face would conceal intricate technologies that many in the Galaxy could simply not afford.

His hearing was sharpened to the point he could hear a pin drop from a hundred meters as clear as if it was right next to him, but to prevent a stimuli overload the cyber-ware was given a special modification. It monitored all sound before letting his brain process it, toning it down if it would over power his ears.

His tongue was nothing more then a tiny cooked piece of flesh blackened beyond recognition but still held firmly within his mouth. Opening his mouth up, they cut the dead appendage out and forced in a replacement. It looked just like a normal tongue, save for it was forked at the end. Tiny organism's hidden within the tongue instantly moved towards the edge, connecting to where his original tongue used to be and sealing the two areas together.

His nose had to be reconstructed and along the way they also upgraded it as well. It had many of the same effects of his ears, but meant for the nose. With a sniff of the air he could tell someone's gender, what they had to eat three days ago, and the last time they had sex. With a good enough smell of them he could even track them as many canines and other species did.

His eyes had burst and totally liquefied then evaporated inside of his skull, doing the most damage. The Bacta would have to heal most of the damage, and he would have to suffer through the pain that the soothing liquid couldn't push back, but being that he is a Sith they thought he'd be fine.

His new eyes were the only obvious enhancement out of all of them. The shade of blue was far to unnatural to ever be considered a natural shade for his species. He would be able to shift them to many different settings, including something of an ”˜echo' vision, allowing him to see sound waves and view the world in such a way. He could also zoom with them, but that was only one of the minor functions.

When they finished up they carted him off to the Bacta tank, slipping him inside so that his wounds could finish healing.

__

Malyss was pulled into the surgery room after Zad, since her wounds were less fatal and would be far less time consuming then his. After an hour long surgery she was fixed up and placed into a Bacta tank of her own to complete the healing process.

Tarfuda stood out side of the adademy on one of the many trees that overlooked much of the plaent's surface. he then looked up and the sky as rain began to pour down from the sky. Minutes later lighting was seen and thunder was heard as it hit the ground.

Tarfuda looked up to the sky and issued a loud roar with his swords pointed a the sky. Lighting flashed and illuminated his damp face. He then began to roar even louder at the storm became more violent. Tarfuda the stop and lowered his swords, he turned to face the out line of the Imperial acadmey in the distance.

He felt darkness and power there it called to him, like a dead animal to a Rancor. He then jumped off the tree branch and landed at near the top of the tree canopy. He then droped to the ground below and began sprinting to the academy.

Yeroc landed the ship in the hanger of the Sith Academy. Yeroc exited the ship and looked over to the man that he was with and said "I have changed my mind I will not give you the lightsaber". Yeroc then left the man right there. He was then standing leaning up against the wall to the hanger. Yeroc put on his black cloak and sttod there.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

Ekim landed on the Sith planet to hopefully find a master to train him to be a Sith. He located the academy and landed inside the hanger. Ekim jumped out and saw a figure to the right of him leaning against the wall. Ekim walked over to the figure with his lightsaber in hand. He had no idea who this man was. He needed to be very catious so he would not die to this man.

"Who are you?"

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!