Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Yeroc looked at Xelker wondering if he had just had an episode. He just said he wanted to collect scalps the man who acted like a jedi just said that he wanted to collect scalps. Yeroc looked at him in amazement then said "awesome I want to collect scalps to, it seems like a fun hobby" then said "I'm starting to like you Xelker".

Yeroc then looked at the newcomer and saw him waiting for Nurgle but he didn't think anything of it. He then went over to Xelker and wondered if the devel had just took him over for a second. Yeroc smiled and said to himself "I wonder if the heads on rebels will pop off to". Yeroc walked back and started cleaning his sword from the previous battle.

After that Yeroc went over to the bowls filled with acid and wondered to himself how powerful the acid realy was. Yeroc went over to a spot where him and Xelker broke from the battle and picked up a little pipe about three inches long. Yeroc then went back waited until nobody was looking and stuck the pipe in the acid. The pipe was gone in an instant, Yeroc thought this was awesome and was tempted to do it again but did not want to get in trouble.

Yeroc was serious again and looked around the room and realized that he could be a sith master one day, that's if Yeroc passed the training. Yeroc smiled ashe thought of this and pictured himself fighting the wimpy jedi killing one by another. He realy wanted to be like Nurgle to make a droid that looks exactly like me and use it, that could come in handy! Yeroc heard of a jedi that has turned sith Lord Achzet he thought his name was he met him a couple of times before and almost became a jedi.

Yeroc walked up to Xelker and asked him "How long have you wanted to be a sith"?

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

Ekim docked in the hanger bay area of the Academy. HE had a lot of trouble getting through being a Jedi but that was all going to change. He had a missing wing on his Xwing but he still managed to get through okay. He had gotton shot by a couple of enemy fighters but had taken care of them. Ekim was now walking into the academy. All of a sudden troopers poured in and surounded the Jedi. Ekim pulled out his saber and threw a couple swings to get through to find a Master.

Ekim got through the trooper crowd but now the alarm was sounding. Then he was surrounded by Sith.

"I wish to turn Sith. I am a Jedi now but I wish to turn. My name is Ekim Egag and I am in search of someone who can train me."

I am the Bass Drum King!!!!!!!!!

Aero acknowledged Nurgle and left to find Krad. She'd be going through more training with him. Krad... common, we have much to do.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

OOC: yep, im back.

IC:

Nahstaa's ship dropped from orbit, its four clawed body sliding through the emptiness of space, coming to bear on the planet, along with the rebel fleet hovering overhead. Sighing, he muttered to himself

"Gone for a few months, and they bring out a welcoming party. How friendly."

The processor melded to his brain ran a few commands, and the ship spun off to one side, twisting down towards the planets atmosphere, and plotting an evasive course of entry into the atmosphere. Transmitting his codes to the base in order to enter the atmosphere without being shot down by the academies defences, nahstaa brought his ship into the atmosphere well away from the rebel fleet, cruising low along the surface, watchful for enemy fighters, or an oncoming orbital bombardment of some form. Finding none, he proceeded to land on a free pad, before disembarking and setting his ship to auto defence. Stretching out with the force, he noticed a few familiar signatures. Ignoring most of them for the moment, he spoke only towards nurgle.

"Need a hand?"

Mid thought, he noticed a commotion in the hangar, and responded. The man who claimed to be a jedi wishing to turn was lifted into the air, and brought to settle infront of nahstaa.

"And you thought forcing through a sith base's defences, whilst that base is under imminent attack from the rebellion would be a smart way to turn? Still... youve got balls." Shrugging, nahstaa turned and reached out with a mechanical hand, a small needle darting out of one finger, pumping a strong sedative into the mans bloodstream.

Turning to the imperials, he simply said

"Get back to work."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

A small ship descended from the vacuum over Carida and arrived at the Sith Temple thereof. It landed gracefully, as if the pilot had been piloting craft for a very long time...or else had another means of achieving the same effect. The cockpit opened and a spectacle emerged from the ship. The being was tall and clad in strange, archaic armor of a metal that couldn't be identified on sight.

He appeared as a being that could be likened to an old Sith war droid or ancient Sith warrior, tall and intimidating with a dark cape and a pair of lightsabers at his belt. Indeed, he was almost out of place among the other Sith, for none cared to match his image.

This was Haphaestus, the greatest of Nurgle's creations, now a Sith Master.

The strange being, both living and not, strode into the Temple to await the impending Jedi invasion that was signified by the looming Alliance fleet overhead.

HOWEsON.png

Barrek along with his squad and many other troopers came into the vicinty of the temple and were quickly ordered to get into the trenches behind the barricade. Barrek looked up in the sky and saw the Rebel capital ships above the planet. The Rebels would soon land their troops on the ground. Barrek then looked at the AT-ATs. He rembered the base on Hoth, one of the Rebels worst losses in the war. He then thought, lets hope these walkers are as good on defense as they are on offensive.

In Soviet Russia, God worship you!

With the additional garrison of soldiers and another Sith Master in the presence of the Academy Nokrt acknowledged this as a fight which may be won. It all depended on how many Jedi would come to attack. And if they did, He could only hope that the two Sith Masters were ready to take them out. His men could attempt to destroy them but it would be such a difficult task.

What are they waiting for? Why is no one coming?!

Nokrts thoughts were driving him slightly insane. This was ridiculous. He expected their attack to have come well before he had all the defensive positions set up. And now all they can do is wait for them. Growing tired of this incompetence in the Rebel Forces Nokrt turned to his First Officer.

"I want two Speeder Bikes to do a slight reconaissance. A 50 mile sweep should be more than enough to locate their position, so that we may aim any long range batteries we can on their location."

The man nodded and was on his way. Nokrt turned around and gazed at the battlefield. There was something wrong about this. The Jedi and Rebel's are not ones to sit and wait for an attack. It isn't their offensive strategy. No, there was something bigger at hand and Nokrt could only wonder what it was.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Nurgle was almost overwhelmed by the sudden predicament he found himself in. Most of these people seemed to expect him to tell them what to do. Nurgle was a scientist, not a general. He was very uncomfortable with what was being demanded of him.

Nevertheless, it appears I have no choice.

"You,"

Nurgle pointed toward Draken.

"Take the man Lord Nahstaa just knocked unconscious (Ekim), and keep an eye on him. We will deal with this intruder momentarily."

Nurgle brought Haphaestus and Nahstaa into an adjacent room, away from the panic of the battle preparations.

"You two certainly have much experience with this sort of thing, more than I do at least. How do you propose we defend this place?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Krad heard his masters calling. He smiled wickedly and headed to where she was. He finnally found her standing alone and what seem to be as if she was looking for him.

Even though she was older then him, he still stood taller. He walked up to her and looked narrowed towards her.

Kradgif.gif

Haphaestus appraised Nurgle. He seemed to be in working order, ready for the upcoming combat. When the question was asked about how to defend the Temple, he immediately began running split-second simulations and possibilities based on the layout of the base and the presence of the Empire as well as Sith numerical values.

"Much depends on the quantity of attacking Jedi," he stated. "Long ago, there was a war between the Jedi and the Krath. The Krath slew many Jedi through not only efficiency, but numbers. Even stormtroopers can kill Jedi Knights if there are enough of them firing upon the same target.

"We have a limited number of Sith. If we allow the Jedi to double-team us, we run a risk. However, if we pick out the most dangerous targets we feel capable of defeating and employ numbers of stormtroopers to overpower the rest, our odds of victory are enhanced greatly."

OOC: It may not work too well in this RP, but the plan makes sense...

HOWEsON.png

"Very well master, I will deal with him." Draken picked up the unconscious man from off of the floor and easily threw him over his shoulder and walked to a training room. He dropped him to the floor and waited for him to wake up.

He waited till the man stood up before looking him over. "What in the name of the Empire did you think you were doing? You think that you can come to the Sith Academy and try to fight your way through?. Are you insane?" Draken drew back his left hand and backhanded Ekim across the room.

Edited by Guest

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Watching as her apprentice came towards her, she placed her hand on her lightsaber hilt. As he stood above her she Force pushed him back igniting her purple blade. Beckoning him to do the same, she stood waiting for his attack. There would have to be more combat practice for sure.

Krad raised an eyebrow and gave her a smirk with a taste of insanity with his eyes. He stepped back and removed the saber from his belt to his hand with the force. He felt her feeling. She was unease about some thing, some thing she did not want to talk about. Even though Alyssa had trained Krad for only a few weeks, he had a connection. This was normal between an apprentice and master, but some times it burdened one another.

Krad held the saber tightly in his right hand. He spun it on his left side and then on his right and he continued. He took a few steps towards his master keeping the saber spun in the same motion. When he finnally reached her he colided sabers with a fierce clash of light. Sparks flew and their eyes met with anger. As they stood with their sabers locked, Krad pushed her off his saber and leaped into the air.

As he used the force to keep him self going higher, he flipped his saber downward and pointed the blade towards her. Coming down hard his saber down upon her.

Kradgif.gif

Achzet gained clearance from the officials in the hangar and his ship flew in. He hovered it for a moment and finally set it down. The ramp lowered and Achzet walked out.

He felt his former padawan's force signature close by and followed it. He found himself in a room with Draken.

"Move. I have orders from Slicer to take this man with me."

Achzet watched the man move to the side as Achzet grabbed Ekim. He carried him to another training room and flung him across the room. Achzet placed his foot on the man's neck and pressed hard. If he put anymore pressure on the man's neck, it would be crushed.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?"

GearsSig3.jpg

Draken stepped aside for a moment till he saw Achzet rush in and remove Ekim. He began to follow Achzet as an old grudge came back to him. As he did, he grabbed a long jagged spear from a weapons rack on the wall.

He walked back into the room and waited till Achzet had thrown Ekim to the floor. He watched him place his foot on Ekim's throat and apply pressure before he struck. Draken drew back the spear and calling on the force drove the spear into Achzet's back piercing both kidney and lung.

Draken booted the spear haft and broke it off four inches from Achzet's chest. " This one is mine. I will deal with him, Not you! He twirled the now staff and looked at fallen, wounded Achzet. He spit in Achzet's face and waited.

((Are you kidding, I have armor on. There is no way your measly spear would have even dented my armor much less ripped through it.))

Achzet turned around as the spear crashed and splintered upon his armor.

removing his boot from his former padawan's neck he turned to full face Draken, who then promptly spat on his helmet.

Before the man could move however Achzet hand was firmly squeezing Draken's throat.

"No fool he is mine. Now get out of my sight!"

A single charge quickly pumped through his glove and into Draken as his replaced hand hit Draken with enough juice to overload the man's nervous system there by parylzing him. Tossing the man to the side he used the force to remove the man's lightsaber.

He was mighty tempted to break it inside of his durasteel hand however there was a possiblity the man would need it in the up coming battle. tossing the saber out into the hall he then picked up his former padawan and quickly went to his shuttle.

((All right Draken I challange you to a 3 post modded duel. Which would be silly for you to accpet because right now you can't move and second there is an impending attack about to happen. Only an idiot whould fight his brother at this time.))

GearsSig3.jpg

Alyssa blocked his attack quickly and ducked away from him. Swinging to the right, the lightsabers clashed and she pulled back and swung again, with him blocking. Raising her eyebrow and smiling she attacked again and then gave him a soft push backwards.

"Krad, I want you to attack, but not with anger. Just simple attacks. I want you to see how I defend himself. Then we'll switch, sort of like slow motion combat. Let's just see how that goes. If it's really stupid, then we'll drop it...."

She waited until he attacked again, blocking his strike.

"Perhaps a slightly more efficient tactic would be to have each sith lord or master take control of about 50 troopers. Should they encounter a jedi, they will have a far greater chance of being able to distract them long enough for the troopers to take them down.

I would also recommend that in order to maximize the kills we get out of each trooper before he is slaughtered, we set up squads with whatever heavy weapons we have to hand, and we set them up at vantage points inside the temple. Lay down your killzones near the entrances, and decimate troops there. If the rebels can get past that, then we send out the sith, each leading their troops, and set up ambushes in the entrances behind them. This gives us three strong waves of attack, each one protected.

This also gives us the advantage of avoiding majority of casualties caused by orbital bombardment, fighters and long ranged weaponary.

I would also recommend the deployment of a few interesting chemical weapons, which i should be able to create myself, if left alone in a lab for a few minutes."

Shrugging inside his cloak, he wished he had had the forthought to reconstruct his battle armour.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

((Achzet, Draken..The end of this post concerns the two of you.))

A small Tie defender entered the system well away from the impending battle. The Sith lord within the cockpit looked over his long range scanners, making note of the capital ships. They had yet to begin their assault, that was good, but he still would have to make it past them in order to land. He idly let his ship drift ever closer to the Alliance Fleet. He knew by now they would have picked up his Imperial marked Tie, but he didn't much care as he was not in range of an attack yet.

He raised his left hand, biting one of his nails out of an old habit. He didn't have the time to go around them, he had to cut straight through the center of all of them. He began to shift the power of his ship from everything that was not needed, including the weapons and putting it into his engine and his shields. Once he had everything diverted properly he hit the throttle, rocketing forward. The Tie defender came screaming through the Rebel lines, taking hits to the shield as it neared the planet at an velocity that couldn't possibly be safe.

His shields were threatening to fall at any moment, his engines would explode from the pressure so much power was putting on them. Then his ship pierced the atmosphere, the sheer heat from such a thing began to rip his ship apart. Normally he would be perfectly fine, but with his shields so weak there was nothing he could do to stop it. He began to open the flight panels, doing the best he could to slow the ship before it impacted the planet below, killing him and possible others...But most importantly him.

The Tie defender came to a skidding halt, debris and metal being flung in every direction as the cockpit hatch was blown free. A Sith lord springing out and straight up into the air as the ship slid another good forty meters. Zad cracked his neck and looked about, there were two storm troopers on patrol heading towards his location. At least, that is what the force informed him of. He waited patiently for their arrival, when they finally got there they drew their blasters and targeted him.

"Easy boys.."

Flashing his saber they backed up a bit, watching him borrow one of their speeder bikes and take off towards the Sith temple. His blonde hair whipped back due to the speed he was traveling out, he always wondered how storm troopers were able to successfully pilot something this fast through a forest with those helmets and without the guidance of the force, but figured the creator George Lucas had some bogus reason for it. He could feel the various levels of power within the temple as he grew ever closer to it. There was only one he could say he had felt before, that being Draken...The rest were new to him.

He slowed the vehicle to a halt within the hanger bay, swinging his right leg over the seat and stretching as he did. He couldn't complain about the ride, at least this was a newer model and not as cheap and crappy as some of the bike's he'd tried out in the past. He quickly moved through the halls, seeking out the strongest of the signatures. That being Nurgle. He briefly touched the figures mind to let him know he was here to support the Sith and the Empire as a whole.

Once that was done he reached out to find Draken, it seemed he was in a room with another. The other had a decidedly tainted force aura. He had been light at one point and had not completed his change. Such a weak being, to ever think the Jedi were the right way to do things. If a Jedi was to fall to the Dark side, that was victory in itself. But then...to slaughter them afterwards, once they had lost everything..Was something that truly appealed to Zad's senses. He watched as a Man in a battle suit walked past him, out of the room Draken was now laying in. Apparently he had attacked Draken in order to get the light one.

In the mind of a Warrior, this could only mean one thing. He was on the side of the betraying former Jedi that was Ekim. That one deserved No one on his side, thus Zad did what came natural. He pulled an Ion grenade from his belt, activated it, and sent it rolling down the hallway. He pressed his back to the corner as it exploded firing the Mans suit, weapons ((Even a lightsaber is fried by these)), and any mechanical appendages that he might have. He began to giggle like a school girl as he glanced around the corner. Even if the man had known it was coming, he couldn't have stopped it. It would serve him right for being so highly mechanized.

"Oh my...You seem to have fallen and can't get up, I'll leave Draken to take care of you."

With that he moved into the room where Draken was, calling out to the force he began to use it upon the young man. He was not the most skilled in applications of the force, but this technique was a highly useful one in combat thus he had learned it. It began to null the effects of paralyzation upon the other, and once he was functional Zad stood and flashed him a grin. The two might have had their differences, but even still they were brethren in the force. ((Yes, the only ability of healing that is light side is the healing itself..Neutralizing stunning agents and all that is a neutral skill))

"You've a young hunter to tend to I do believe, he awaits you."

It takes two sides to make war. It only takes one side to make a massacre.

Smiling at his master, Krad untightened his grip around his saber handle. Intead of hard strikes, he began to swing fluidly and light. He spun on his heels sliding his saber against hers. The red blade colided quickly with the purple blade. His eyes were kept close and his body nimbled.

" The man...that was here....who was he?"

He kept swinging at her while he asked her questions about the mysterios man who had been here before.

Kradgif.gif

Breathing in, she switched on him and began doing light attacks on him. "Barton?...." Sighing she swung upwards and frowned. "He's an explosive character. I met Trowa Barton on Endor, while I was there doign my own thing. I used to be a smuggler, than a bounty hunter. There was an old smuggler base I was visiting, but I stumbled on to his little clearing." Making a couple more strikes, she then spun and attacked lower.

"He was wanted by SEED, and he sorta used me as safety insurance. I left me to die on Tatooine when SEED caught up. They realized I wasn't actually with him and they hired me to help them. I eventually decided to go Sith and forget about the explosion-happy idiot. The fates thought it would be funny for us to get the same master named Renin. That was hell."

Attacking a bit harder, she let Krad do the same. "During a battle, I killed his darling sweetheart, Shy-Ree. She was a Jedi then. Nahstaa met us and we changed Masters. I don't think Renin was too happy with us...." Blocking more of his quicker and harder hits, she picked up the defence.

"In short, events kept rolling together, I thought I ended up loving him, which I think back now, I never really did. He was going crazy, I think he had become multi-personal.... or whatever you call it.... Anyways, I was more mad at the Jedi that I had killed was then his apprentice. He attempted to kill me, but Nahstaa and the Emperor stopped that. We've never seen eye to since. I dont' care if I kill him or not, but I really don't want anything to do with him. He's an idiot, and a traitor...."

Krad defended her attacks holding on to his handle with both hands. His parried a few of her swings and countered back as he listened. She seemed lost and lonely in a dim sort of way. Her heart may have been cold and black but she still had a heart.

Krad pushed forward on her blade and locked again. He brought their sabers below them.

Kradgif.gif

Alyssa shook her head at her apprentice. His thoughts were so easy to read. Smirking, she lashed out fast and hard, throwing him off guard. Kicking him in the stomach with the aid of the Force, he flew back a couple feet and landed on his feet gracefully. She turned off her saber and placed it back at her side.

"Come, I have a couple things I need to do. We must discuss something back at the ship." Grabbing her cloak, she put it back on and walked off to the hanger. She stoppoed only for a moment to acknowledge Nahstaa, "It's been awhile...." Smiling, she continued on her way. She knew Nahstaa and Nurgle had much to talk about, and an intruding Sith Lord would not be welcomed.

Walking to the cupboards, she unlocked it and pulled out a mercury looking liquid and a siringe. Empting the vial, she placed her hands on her stomach. Moving her right hand across her abdomin, she moved the needle to the spot in her side. Injecting it, she cringed as it emptied into her blood stream and body. Pulling out the needle, she tossed it in a disposal bin and looked to her apprentice.

"If this ends up terribly, I want you to get to Naboo and tell Aashi what has happened. I'm going to take as many of those bastards with me as possible. I have the only detonator and only with it can the explosive material be set off. I need you to tell Aashi. It is most important that you get to her if anything happens to me.... Do you understand?"

Her anger flared up and she restrained herself from doing anything to him. "You're the fool for questioning me. I have my own reasons and my own motives. Do NOT question me. I'm not going to TRY to get myself killed, but if things get that bad, then I'll have one last resort. I'm not going to let them walk all over me."

Turning from him, she grabbed another cloak from a closet. "Look, Krad, there is a time and place for everything. I don't want to die, and I don't expect that I will this time, but precautions must be taken, now will you please forget it until the time comes? Thank you." Looking at her apprentice, she walked over to him and ruffled his hair.

Seeing only one speeder bike on its way back to the Academy Nokrt began to feel the euphoria of an impending battle begin to fill his bloodstream. The glory of battle drove him more mad than anything in this galaxy could possibly control. Nokrt gave a signal to his First Officer allowing him to have the tropps stand in a ready to fire position. Nokrt then grabbed some Macrobinoculars. Zooming in on the Bike it appeared to house a blonde muscular man who was coming toward the Academy with the arrogance only a sith could portray. And through the observation of his lightsaber clinging to his body it was safe to assume such.

And the euphoria had left as soon as it came and now Nokrt was sullen with grief. Would this battle ever begin or would the Rebellion just simply blockade Carida waiting for Admiral Phillep to engage them with the Fleet. Giving a signal to stand down the troops lowered their arms. Nokrt had come into a depressive state seeing no hope in this command and wasting man hours on a useless operation which was showing no signs of an engagement.

This thought was erased from his mind and a glimmer of hope came when he saw the Speeder Bike with the two troopers on it racing back to the base. They had sped through the line and came directly up to Nokrt's Command Post. The smell of death and decay was all over their armor and Nokrt began to wonder if they had bathed in the past week. However this was of little concern at the moment and he came back to the task at hand.

"Sir we have nothing to report, they have not dropped their troops yet and show no sign of doing such."

Nokrt examined the trooper. He expected as much and his optimism of the situation began to fall even lower. This was getting to be a bore. The Rebellion are cowards and are doing nothing but pestering the mind of a commander who would love to witnesss the death's of each and every soldier bearing the mark of a Rebel.

"Very good Troopers, go shower ,eat, and rest. Tomorrow I shall have you do another sweep of the area. Dismissed."

Nokrt watched them leave and moved to face the battlefield to be invisioning the Triumphant defense of the Sith Academy and the crushing of the Rebellion at his hands. This would be a glorious battle, if it would start. Looking to his First Officer Nokrt began to speak.

"I am retiring for tonight. The Command is left to you. Notify me if anything comes up."

Nokrt turned to his office/room and entered it. Closing the door and leaving the comm open Nokrt went to his bed and began to rest.

SOCeTJx.png?1

Resident Tech and Video Game Geek

Well, crap, Sasori is correct.

Draken grinned crookedly. "Yes, I believe that I do, I will remember that. Until then." He nodded as a sign of respect then left the room. As he did, he called his saber back to his hand. He ignited it for a moment to make sure it still worked and walked toward when the ion grenade had gone off.

He saw Achzet there and tilting his head, looked at him. "Have I recently mentioned that he is mine to deal with? Now hand him over or this time, I will remove your head as a prize for the Dark Lord and frankly I dont care if you are Sith or not.

Oh and since you are wearing armor and the spear failed. Enjoy this." Drakens saber igntied and he stabbed into his back, piercing both the right lung and kidney. "That was for the removal of my right hand, This is for attempting to kill a turned Jedi"

He harnessed the dark emotions like Dagon had thought him. He directed toward Achzet's face shield and like when he had used it on the clone. The face plate melted off with a hiss similar to the clones face burning off. He smiled "Now this is for the dishonor you did me." Draken spit once again, this time however it hit him in the face. "Out of a need to protect the academy I will not strike you down here, but Ekim stays here."

He reached out with the force and caught Ekim again. He threw him away from the ship. "Ekim get yourself inside."

A small freighter flickered out of hyperspace legions away from the combat encircling the planet. The Serpent Lord within transmitted the codes necessary to allow him access. The codes themselves were probably older considering he was not a direct Sith. The Serpents had their own set of codes for the temple when comming to pick up apprentices. Yet they seemed to be accepted just the same.

Once landing the man wasted no time with introductions. It was a rather plausible extrapolation to say that no one in the temple knew him. Yet that aspect alone did not matter. The Sith did not operate on friendship. He radiated the Dark Side letting its intense presence flow through him. With the smallest thought, he could convert that energy into a wall of flame capable of burning even the droids to cinders. Yet he controlled it just the same. That was for the Jedi. He was yet another lightsaber used to defend the temple.

He only leaned against a wall waiting for the attack to come. Nobody came to greet him nor did he expect it. His simple presence in the Force was enough for anyone to know he was an ally.

moric.jpg