Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Xelker had been calm; he had tried to remain neutral towards the other hopeful; but to no avail. The man lunged at him, and before Xelker could finish drawing his blaster had grabbed him and hissed in his face. "If you ever talk to me like that again I will not hesitate to kill you"!

Xelker let him finish his petty grandstanding, slowly sliding out his own blaster pistol under the table as Yeroc yelled. "Listen, friend, here's a word of advice; the only reason you're still alive is because I'm rather slow on the draw. The next person won't be. Now-" he jabbed Yeroc in the gut with his blaster pistol, "let go of me. Even if you manage to somehow reach out and snap my neck, my death twitch will set off this blaster and you'll die a horrible death. Please. Sit down and we'll both be feeling better about it."

He craned his head to look at Nurgle- one of them, anyway. "Sorry about this mess, Lord." Hopefully the man's impulsive stupidity didn't get them BOTH killed.

All living things have minds for the Dark Archon to shape and mold...

Yeroc looked down at the blaster and said to Xelker "what are you going to do shoot me, ha I have seen tuffer rats then you"."But if you decide to shoot me you better kill me because if you dont you will be the one regreting it so its your move". Yeroc didnt care if he shot thegun because that whole time during the little speech he was reeching for his blaster rifle and finally he pulled it out in an instant and aimed it at Xelkers head then said "so who dies first with a smile on his face". Yeroc did not even look intimidated by Xelkers performance he just smiled and waited for his move.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

"Servant of Mikey's brother"

Nurgle raised his hand, pulling their pistols from their hands. The weapons clattered uselessly onto the ground.

"There will be no fighting amonst you two unless I permit it. Don't worry, I will allow you to go at each others throats often. But if I am to train you, you must be obedient. No more of this nonsense. Sith do not allow themselves to fall into petty squabbles. Your first task . . . "

Nurgle looked up sharply. He stood up, his chair scraping loudly on the floor. His two apprentices looked at him with confusion, but Nurgle was already moving. His fingers flew across the keyboard of his lab's computer terminal.

"We are being attacked. Rebel forces are striking Cardia, and I sense Jedi among them."

Nurgle was enraged at their audacity. But most of all he was concerned. He didn't know how many Sith were here, but it certainly wasn't enough to hold of an invasion.

Well, we have to try at least.

"This base must be defended. You two will not be much help against trained Jedi. Pick up your pistols anyway, you'll need something to defend yourselves. I want you to begin removing the data cards from this computer terminal. In contains all of my research, and I do not want it to get into enemy hands. Split it evenly amongst the both of you, it is very important information."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc looked at his master and then at Xelker then said

"I will die before the jedi get there hands on this data".

Then Yeroc looked at Xelker and said

"I hate to say it but we have to stay with each other its the only way we can live".

Yeroc then waited for the data he had to gaurd and was ready to fight. Yeroc was a little frightened though see he always wanted to kill jedi but not with a blaster rifle thats insanity. However the sith academy needed to be gaurded so Yeroc was ready.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

To his utmost suprise, Xelker found himself agreeing with the other hopeful. "You're right. If we get split up, we'll be mowed down like cattle." He turned to watch as Nurgle worked on the computer terminal, nervousness quickly creeping over him. "Damnit, why did they have to attack NOW..." he muttered to himself.

"Hey Xelker if we survive that just means Nurgles training can't be that hard".

"Agree with me it will boost are confidence" Yeroc said with a fritened smile on his face. Only because he Highly doughts that Nurgles training we'll be easier than this battle. Also he highly doughts they will survive to.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Nurgle was watching the battle unfold in the skies above Cardia. They were assaulting the Golan Defense Platforms. But no move was being made against the Sith base. He summoned his two apprentices after they had completed their task.

"This is also a planet controlled by the Empire. You can see Jedi and Republic forces assaulting the Imperial defenses."

Nurgle pointed to the map screen projected in front of them.

"We can do little to stop that. If more Sith are not here soon, we will most likely be forced to evacuate. We cannot repel an army. Of course, there is the off chance that they are merely here to fight the Empire and do not know of our existence."

Nurgle seriously doubted that, though.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc smiled and said "Finally a person who thinks my way the jedi attack we kill the jedi simple" Yeroc said in a relaxed voice. Yeroc was still waiting for the command to attack from Nurgle.

He looked over at Xelker and said "Are you willing to fight for sith or are you going to sit there and be a baby for the rest of your days as a sith, which might only be for a few minutes if you dont fight" Yeroc then anxiously waited for the command to attack from one of the Nurgles.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Nurgle motioned for both of his apprentices to calm down as he listened to Exodus's voice and image. When he had disappeared, Nurgle shut off the terminal and turned toward both of them.

"We cannot fight ships in the air. We must wait for them to hit ground level. You two will be useless against Jedi."

But Nurgle knew there were not many people here. They would need all the help they could get.

"Follow my instructions exactly. I want you two to remain in my laboratory once the actions starts. I have a plan. I will delay them, and try to pick a few off as they invade. Eventually, I will force one or two into this room, hopefully weakened. You see those green vials in my cabinet over there? Gather as many of them as you can and pour them into those black bowls. Throw them on the first creature to come through this door, and you will burn them to death. That substance is a corrosive acid. If the Jedi begin to break through in large numbers, you will know I have fallen, and must flee. If you are captured, destroy the data files you are carrying. Do not try to engage any Jedi at full strength. They will cut you to ribbons. Do you both understand?"

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Yeroc motioned his head like he understood. Then he began to take the vials and get ready for the attack but he didnt understand why he had to stay in here he could of helped defend the academy from outside more than he could help in here.

Yeroc looked at Xelker and thought to himself I bet that takes a load off of his shoulders. Xelker would probably die in an instant by the way Xelker handled Yeroc when they were in the argument. Yeroc laughed to himself and thought about Killing his first jedi. Yeroc always wanted to kill a jedi he never got the chance because he was only a guy with a gun. He just hoped that he did the killing.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Xelker watched and listened without making a sound, simply absorbing the information as it was relayed to him. The other hopeful- whatever his name was- spat a barb at him, droning about how they had to fight. I like how his walnut-sized brain deduces how useless I am, just because I'm not stupid enough to stand out in the open in a firefight. But if I have to cope with him, I'll cope.

The Sith Lord continued to debrief them, silencing Xelker's thoughts as he again processed the information. The Lord's plans sounded sensible; keep the hopefuls out of the main action, and if a Jedi got tossed into their little space they were to dump acid all over him. Acid... that'll be something to watch. He let a sadistic grin creep over his face.

The Lord concluded his briefing, with basic instructions: if captured, destroy the data chips; don't try to fight any Jedi that aren't wounded (he hoped the Other Hopeful heard that one); if they start to come in large numbers, run for your life. Perfectly reasonable. Much as he would like to pick them off from a distance, Xelker knew he was no match for the force the Rebels had packing.

"Understood, Milord." Xelker turned and began helping the Other Hopeful collect the beakers, making sure his two weapons were still on him. If he'd known they were under attack, he'd have gotten the Stormtrooper armor out from his ship... bad idea, the Rebels would be more inclined to shoot him then. He'd have to make do with what this lab held.

"What's your name, anyway? You somehow know mine." He raised an eyebrow at the Other Hopeful as he fetched a couple more beakers, slightly curious as to his future rival's name.

"My name is Yeroc Otten I know yours because I heard somebody say it" Yeroc said to Xelker. "Now are you going to run in fear if the rebels come in or are you going to fight becouse personaly I'm going to fight" Yeroc said while preparing to dump the poison on any jedi that comes in.

Yeroc then made sure his blaster rifle was loaded and got back to preparing for the battle. Yeroc then asked Xelker "How long do you think the battles going to be"?

ssig33textpn8.jpg

After getting permission to land, the Sith left her ship with her two battle droids in tow. Her cloak fluttered as she quickly moved along the hall ways. She needed to find Nurgle, or someone that could fill her in with the details and tell her what she should do.

Finding a small group, she gave a respectful bow to Nurgle. Looking to the two apprentices, she nodded their way and returned her attention back to the one she seeked. Master. What has happened? What would you ask of me? Her eyes gave off a gleam that had not shone in her eyes in many ages.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Xelker kept collecting beakers and filling the black bowls with them, making sure none of them were close to overflowing. If it came time to incinerate a Jedi or Rebel with one of these bowls, he didn't want the acid to spill all over his hands instead. Not only would that hurt like hell, but it would be embarassing.

"Well, Yeroc, I'm gonna fight as long as I'm able to. I'll retreat if we're completely overwhelmed, but don't think I'm gonna head right in the other direction if a single Rebel pops into the room. Let's just a say I have a bit of a... vendetta... against those scumbags."

His features hardened at the word 'vendetta,' but were back to normal in a moment.

"As for length? I have no idea. They say Jedi and Sith can go at it for days; weeks; months, even. We've got one thing on the socalled Do-Gooders, though, and it's that we're fighting in the Sith Academy. Call it a home field advantage, if you will. To my best knowledge, they don't know the terrain. We do."

Xelker returned a polite nod to the Sith who had just appeared, not forgetting professional courtesy towards his superiors. People remembered things like that.

Nurgle turned to the newcomer somewhat relieved. He knew himself and two brand new apprentices would be crushed by the opposition. He didn't recognize the woman before him, but his hopes were high.

"Alliance forces have attacked Cardia. No one has landed yet, but I sense Jedi among them. We will have to defend this place if they land. What is your name? And please tell me you are at least a Sith Lord."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

"I'm am Alyssa Madean, tho many call me Aero. And yes, I'm a Sith Lord, trained by Nahstaa." The woman looked towards Yeroc and raised her eyebrow. She then looked around the room and then back to Nurgle. "What defenses does the Academy have? Surley it's better equipped than some of the Sith bases as it is a training facility. And are we four the only ones left to defend it? I need details."

Alyssa moved from the group and went to her battle droids. Speaking quietly to them, they acknowledged and went back to the ship. "If need be, I have a small legion of battle droids at my disposale, but they happen to be on Naboo, so I'll need some warning...."

Nurgle excused himself from Aero, and went over to Archon and Yeroc.

"Alright, they are filled enough. Leave them there. It may take their forces some time to break through the Imperial defenses. Until then, you two need to start training."

He tossed them each a sword.

"I want you to spar with one another. I will observe and give you instruction between each exchange. Do not seriously injure each other unless you want me to give the violator the same injury he inflicts. Begin."

OOC: Here is an extra part of the training. Each post you make must be longer than the one you made before. That's your challenge.

Nurgle moved back to Aero.

"Sorry for the interruption. I don't see how you will get those droids here. The Republic forces are not going to let any ships through, your lucky you got passed them yourself. As for our defenses, I do not know. I have been out of the loop for several months, living on another planet. I have not stayed at the Sith base since we lived on Mimban. But Exodus is here. Perhaps we need to take to him about it. There are five of us including him. But those two are only apprentices. I have a plan to take out a couple of the Jedi and Rebels quick. I am a scientist after all. But if they come in any large force, we are going to be in trouble. We are in bigger trouble if they don't try to hit the base. Fighting them out there will be harder than merely defending this place."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

-Darth Rivan

Swiftly turning to face Yeroc, she glared. What an insolate fool. Her anger flared and she was tempted to teach the young whelp a lesson on respect when she decided she wouldn't waste effort on him. She gave him a look of warning and listened to Nurgle.

"Yes, I realise that now. I'd be sending money into the fire if I brought the others here. At least I have the two I brough with me. 5 plus 2 sophisticated droids. But the droids take the place of the young ones. Hmm. I fear that this could only lead to our death. To the Sith, losing the Academy would be a terrible lose, but I think they'd, as a whole, would feel that two apprentices and three higher ranked Sith would be a greater loss, as the Jedi out number us by quite a bit. I would suggest that we not waste too much effort on protecting the Academy. I mean, we should do what we can, but if it will mean death, then I say we should leave the moment it gets to that point. Meet up with more of the other Sith to take any action."

Hearing the droids click down the marble hallways, she turned to them. They carried a bag each which they set down at her feet. Waving the clips open on the bags, she lifted out a small round, metal ball. Reaching into her cloak, she pulled out a remote and activated it. The ball rolled and beeped like a droid for lightsaber training.

"A little gadgit I put together. It's quite intelligent really. Inside it's core are thousands of pipe needles. It releases them when there are others that should not be near it. In side each pipe needle is a different deadly poison grown from my plant farm in my manor. I've been able to grow uncommon and unnatural plants in my greenhouses. I take quite abit of pride in what I do, so like you, I'm a scientist. Its also built so no balster or lightsaber can pentrate the outer shell. Also in the core, there is a self-destruct mechanism that goes off if captured. I don't like others knowing my techonolgy, or finding out the make of my poisons. I have about 25 here. Other weapons I've brought. I used to be a bounty hunter at one point, so I enjoy this stuff...."

Yeroc was a little suprised at first how his master just told him and Xelker to spar out of nowhere. But its what the master told him to do and he had to do it. It's not liked he mined anyway he has always wanted to fight Xelker ever since he met him.

To start out the fight Yeroc went in for an overhead slash not very hard but hard to injur Xelker if he didn't block it. Then yeroc kicked Xelker in the stomach.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Now?!

Yeroc went at it, immediately swinging at him before kicking him in the gut. Xelker went down hard and forcefully, rolling around Yeroc's leg to avoid the slash. As he dodged the blow, Xelker swung his own blade, slicing into the back of Yeroc's right leg. Blood began to spurt from the wound, to Xelker's delight. It felt good to inflict pain on this aggrivating fool.

Yeroc was mad after this so he began to really try to hurt Xelker. Yeroc swung as hard as he could and hit Xelker in his right arm, with the wound gushing out blood Yeroc began to laugh as he swung again.

He then tackled Xelker slashing his leg up a little bit when he was on the ground. Yeroc laughed at Xelker and said "you actually thought you got me when you cut me didn't you" Yeroc said while having his sword to Xelkers throught. After that Yeroc laughed and said "please tell me you didn't actually think you got me"

Yeroc waited for Nurgle to say the fight was over because it obviously was over.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Yeroc was mad after this so he began to really try to hurt Xelker. Yeroc swung as hard as he could and hit Xelker in his right arm, with the wound gushing out blood Yeroc began to laugh as he swung again.

He then tackled Xelker slashing his leg up a little bit when he was on the ground. Yeroc laughed at Xelker and said "you actually thought you got me when you cut me didn't you" Yeroc said while having his sword to Xelkers throught. After that Yeroc laughed and said "please tell me you didn't actually think you got me"

Yeroc waited for Nurgle to say the fight was over because it obviously was over.

ssig33textpn8.jpg

Darkness is looked at as a way of being lost in the light. Mortals looked at it as a place they would never want to be in. Being a Sith you must learn to use darkness as your alley. The force can work in many ways with certain elements. Krad knew only one way, as of this time, to use the force and darkness as his own transportation. In the corner of the academy there was a shadow that stood alone and spewed out the Sith Apprentice Krad Nomed. He fell on the floor drenched in sweat and in a tremens amount of pain. Even though he knew how to use the shadows of the galaxy to travel place to place where he has been before, he had still not mastered it entirely. It was painful for him to turn him self into pure darkness.

He rose him self up very slowly with pain running through his entire body. He squinted his eyes trying to adapt to the light in the room. His pupils began to grow bigger as he opened his eyelids even more. The young man leaned against the wall, and let out his force signature to see if his master could reach him before he reached her.

Kradgif.gif

Alyssa quickly turned her thoughts from Nurgle and breathed in. Not needing to look around the room, but using the Force to search out the Academy grounds, she found him. "Krad..... Your timing couldn't be better." Sending her droids to search for the Sith apprentice, she knew that they bring him back carefully.