Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Walking over to the hopeful named Yoshiba he said "little one I will take it upon myself to train you and if you fail then you will be killed, but if you finish your training then I may not have to kill you."

Lifting the hopeful with the force he bowed low to Tarrian and said "my lady I will be back when this little one has finished his training."

Walking out to his ship he shoved the hopeful inside and walked in and powered up engines.

Tossing aside the innocuous student, Exodus carved a rather inquisitive expression upon his face. At this point, he couldn't decide whether to punish or to embrace his rather discourteous apprentice. The difference in the matter was her alluring smile, the way she presented her striking figure. Choosing to disregard her provocative question altogether, Exodus allowed his emotions to bury themselves once more, veiling them in a confusion of tranquility.

Allowing his mind to sink into her own; gradually, discreetly, and with proficiency he invoked the past happenings and occurrences during his time spent away from here. Something definitely changed about her, something he would allow her to explain to him without him intruding in her development.

”œAll goes well, my apprentice?”

P3UXctm.gif

Taimkhal awoke only when the hyperspace indicator alarm went off, and he slid the button that controlled the hyperdrive down on the console, sliding back into normalspace with ease. The coordinates in the navicomputerextracted themselves into the main computer, again putting the ship on autopilot towards a pre-determined location as programmed into the coordinates.

A dark feeling came over him as he gazed down at the planet, not intimidating, per se, were he not evil himself it would be quite frightening, but this almost felt downright good. It was if he was hooked up to a giant generator that wouldn't stop pumping him full of juice. Had he any hair, it would have stood straight up with static electricity, rather he only had a cold clammy sensation which was very unnerving to say the least.

After a few moments, he recognized the planet from several Holonet broadcasts referring to it. Cardia, one of the Imperial controlled planets, though he wasn't sure it this was it's main headquarters. As he descended through the atmosphere, a wicked-looking building came into view, and he knew instantly that this was where he would learn the arcane arts of the force through raw power and misuse.

Even gods could not stop fate, such as nobody could stop Taim fro coming here. It was destiny, plain and simple. His ship finally landed, and he disembarked, entering the strange building for the first time. There were several who gave him stares, but most went back to their work, a knowing look in their twisted eyes. Without much effort, Taim followed the Sith's scent trail, finding him in a matter of minutes. He spoke from the shadows, intending to have the eleent of surprise, but in this place, it would be an honor if he could manage to do just that.

"I saved your life. I lent you a sword. I would like it back now, if you could spare a second."

noghriSIG.jpg

The man before her filled to the brim with thoughts unknown to anyone save himself. He was a deep thinker among things, he also let his emotions run on full swing...even if he did have complete control over them to the point of pushing another to the fore front just to hide his true feelings. She could see it...read it in his aura. The light blue color seemed to devour everything else in his attempt to force peace and calm outward.

His question sparked a once deeply buried well of anger at him for leaving her here. She could have fought beside him, she could have cut down the Jedi in their tracks, she could have helped keep him safe...anger was not the only emotion that sparked though, a deep vein of longing swelled up. She had missed him, but would never admit such a thing...

Her thoughts spiraled away as she heard a deep voice from the shadows speak up. She had been to distracted to feel hear him, or even feel him...but now she could feel his pulsing, weak presence through the force. Irritation shot through her and poured off in waves for a few seconds before she tied it down and pulled it back within her. Her lip curled as she turned to face Exodus.

"When you are finished with him " She lazily lifted her hand in the direction of the one dwelling in the shadows. "Then, by all means, come find me...my Lord..."

Dominique bowed slightly before turning on her heel and moving away before either of the others could speak. She moved down the hallway and around one of the corners disappearing from sight, her feline pet quickly moving after her. He was finally back...and she had found him, only to be interrupted by some peon...that would have to pay for his mistake.

Carnage.jpg

Taim watched the female go, very content in her opinion of him. In this place, the dark energies swirled, and he could easily read the emotion coming off of her. She thought him weak, not only though the physical senses but also through the force.

He snapped a quick glance at her as she did leave, letting her keep the opinion. He could have easily thrown a flurry of blades, cornering her into taking one in a vital place with ease force or no force, such was his skill with them, but he also knew when to excercise restraint. Now was one of those times, and how she phrased her last statement revealed that she had a special tie with the dark man.

She underestimated him. Everyone had underestimated him. It would be in their last thoughts as their world faded to dark, some crude weapon buried in their skull. She would either make a terrible enemy, or a strong ally, the choice was still his to make. But the fact remained, she had vastly underestimated him, and he would remember it.

noghriSIG.jpg

Yoshiba saw a man walk over to where he was sitting, he looked to the man and felt an anger swell inside of him.

"*little one I will take it upon myself to train you and if you fail then you will be killed, but if you finish your training then I may not have to kill you.*"

Said this new man. This only mad Yoshiba madder, he harnessed this anger, and stored it deep inside his heart.

This new man looked to him, and grinned. He felt, what he thaught to be a hand life his body off the ground and drag him across the floor.

The man walked over to Tarrian, and he bowed to her.

"*my lady I will be back when this little one has finished his training.*"

For a moment Yoshiba was enraged, he stored this too in his heart, the anger quickly left him, when a thought entered his mind Finnaly I will learn the way of the dark side

He allowed him self to be thrown about by his master, he found that struggeling only made the pain increase.

The man threw yoshiba in to his ship, and entered it from an other side.

The whole ordeal only took less the 5 minutes topps, and he still did not know who the hell just picked him up.

He heard the engines fire up, and they headed off to an unknown destination.

Edited by Guest

((OOC: I want to thank everyone for being so patient with me... I realize that the rp doesn't stop just cause I got hurt and was sick... but thank you all for going on around me... ))

IC: Tarrian acknowledged Drake's request and bid him well... "Make sure he knows the Jedi are foul creatures... "

She had heard Trowa, and paid him no mind... he was no sith to her... it saddened her to know that the sith had failed, but their would be another battle... they must train more, and train harder... She looked down at the being in her grasp and released him... "Now you are the only one that needs to be trained... Sit Down..."

She could feel Exodus as he came to the academy... so Dominique would be leaving as well... and vaguely she smiled at Nahstaa and Aero... and watched as they took a seat at the table... Her mind drifted to DMD and she wondered how he was fairing.

((OOC: I know that Nahstaa just left for a 5 week vacation to England... so Aero... don't feel obligated to sit at this table... but... since I know that you are a sith Lord... if you wish to train Hassassin... please feel free to take him on to bring you closer to your own master trials.))

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

( OOC: No problem Tarrian. Welcome back. )

”¦ All the while, Exodus remained hushed. It was abnormal how one of such a faction could retain such a tranquil stasis and exemplify equivalent or even auxiliary quantities of sheer darkness.

Exodus stood in place, staring off into the darkness without really bearing in mind. Absentmindedly he rolled a large, cultured sword back and forth over his fingers and palm, the motions coming more from idle habit than any conscious intention. It caught in the faint light of the hallway, veins of silver and blue flashing across the crystalline angles of its interior.

Lowering himself, his fingers slipped across the smooth surface and the sword rolled from his grip, bouncing once on the hard-wearing flooring of the academy before rattling to a stop. Hearing it fall, Exodus dropped his gaze to the weapon, though he made no move to retrieve it. It was beautiful and yet at the same time atrocious; the material form of a sword that desired nothing more than destruction. Weapons were used as tools to amplify the insanity that brings on the conflict of war; this spirit blew it all out of proportion. Emotion; black, seething hatred had flowed through his brain as blood flowed through his veins. The need to slake it had been like a drill boring into his spine; had not Taim strain from being uncouth and vulgar he would have reversed the change right away. But he had rode the impulses, mastered them in the loosest sense of the word. The power it provided had been his saving grace.

The thought of destroying and ridding the undisciplined Taim from existence had occurred to him more than once since then. Insolence was an abomination; a blight to the world. This was one of his triggers, one that should be held with carefulness.

He leaned back against the side of the building, feeling the rough material of the metal through his shirt. He closed his eyes, rubbing his temple with his fingers, reaching out to the infuriated Dominique;

”œDom”¦ Trust me”¦”

P3UXctm.gif

The Noghri watched the man leave, wonder and awe at the potential anger in the man's heart. Such a person should have been eaten by their evil long ago, as Taim should have been, as most to all of the people in this building should have been. But somehow they weren't, fueled by that very evil that threatened to destroy them as well. Oh yes, he knew the intracacies of dark and light energies, and mostly understood how they worked the way they did.

He was here to learn how to manifest those energies, and to learn why they worked. Combat he didn't need, combat ran in his blood. He was battle and battle was him, the blood, the corpses, the near-corpses, and the avaliable weapons, all of it sang in his memory as if he were really there. He stooped to pick up the sword that the Dark Lord had dropped, noticing the grand marble floor, it's colors made of a furious torrent of greys and blacks, with violent streaks of red within it to give it an added effect of an overpowering storm of black hell, washing away the good and the weak like driftwood in the ocean. Such was the nature of true power.

Taimkhal strapped the sword back on his outfit, snugging it up against his shoulderblade and left side so it could easily be drawn by his right hand when necessary. He looked back once more to where the dark man had disappeared to, a hint of curiosity and disjointed brotherhood crossing his thoughts for a mere moment, but he turned from it as soon as he started, heading off in the direction the woman's scent came from. Dom, he thought he heard him call her. No matter, his instructions were to follow her and learn from her and perhaps teach her, not to engage in quarrelsome activity.

He caught her in the hallway ahead, she was still sticking to the shadows, but he could see her as bright as day. Heat signatures, though faint, hardly lie. He did not mean to toy with her, but if he was to successfully stop her, he needed to be in front of her, not following behind. Lucky for him, she must have been thinking about something else, and he silently made his way past her in the shadows, gaining enough distance to turn and speak before she ran into him. His raspy mewing voice echoed into the hallway, heard by none of ther than her and Taim.

"You do not like my presence."

Taim wasn't one to beat around the bush, he never was. He almost always shot straight to the point. It was the most efficient way of getting things done.

"Allow me to alter that perception, if you will. He has commanded that we learn from each other. I wish to interpret this as learning to watch each other's back, not how to stab it. I will be honest with you, I am new and uncomfortable in these settings. Perhaps you could acquaint me with some of the teachings I will recieve here? In return I offer to teach you a little of what I know in the delicate art of my people's martial arts. They could prove very useful in the future."

He stopped there. Either the offer would work, or it wouldn't. He hoped very strongly that it would, but would not bear grief if it didn't.

noghriSIG.jpg

Alyssa decided to make her leave. "Tarrian, there are some things I have to do, I have to leave." Getting up, she exited and headed back to her x-wing. Starting the engines, she left the planet behind her. Reaching the outer atmosphere, she blasted into space.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

The force whispered to her, spoke to her, and embraced her. It told her that someone was around her, someone was close by and it didn't take much to figure out whom it was. She chose to ignore him, to completely and utterly block his presence out unless he took it upon himself to speak directly too her...and he did.

She titled her head slightly towards the ground with her eyes closed, taking in his words. He knew she didn't like him and he her, but that didn't matter if Exodus said it didn't...If it was his command for her to learn with this...being then she would learn with him, learn from him, and teach him what she knew.

Only one problem came to mind and she would take care of that in one swoop. She would force her position in all of this into the others mind so that he would never forget it. The force leapt at her command, allowing her to move fast enough to be upon the man before he could do anything. As she moved her hand slipped into the folds of her robes pulling out a small, burst fire slug thrower. The sound of a bullet slipping into the chamber could be heard as she pressed it into the underside of his jaw.

"That is fine, I will listen to Exodus...but if you make one move that takes away even a millisecond of my time with him I will make sure you will never be called a man again."

She lowered her weapon, her face oddly cool and calm despite her actions. She waited for his retort, curious as to what the man would do ...or try to do.

Carnage.jpg

In three seconds he held the gun out towards her, butt first, presenting it back to her. He didn't use the force, he didn't have to.

His left arm jutted out, blocking her from pointing the gun directly at him evan as she raised it to do just that, whirling to his right, slamming his fist lightly enough it woldn't hurt, but hard enough to force the blaster from her grasp as his left hand forced down in tandem with it's counterpart, causing the weapon to tumble forwards out of the hand, which had begun to tighten, force instincts kicking in far before normal ones should have. Still, it was halfway out of her reach and Taim simply grasped it with his left hand, stepping back and presenting her the gun.

Her eyes flared with rage, but Taim put his right hand up, indicating she should not attempt anything rash.

"You assume too much. I am not here to interfere with your relationships, I am here solely for me, for my training, for my knowledge. I don't wish to step in anyone's way, as long as they won't step in mine. A peaceful coexistance is possible in this situation, if you will allow it."

He paused, handing the gun back, and allowed her to think about that for a few seconds.

"I don't even know his name. I tracked him down on Coruscant when I heard the Sith were invading, and I killed several people to break him free from where they imprisoned him so that he may teach me, or bring me to the place he was taught that I might learn. Like I said, you assume too much of me. Like your inadequate opinion of me. I will not urge you to reconsider it, however I will say that you are wrong."

He moved around side of her, his eyes never leaving her unless she might pull another gun stunt again and force him to take defensive measures he did not wish to take.

"Now please, lead the way. If you are to teach me about this force, we must tolerate each other, not act like fools and destroy what can benefit us. I can show you how to do that-" He gestured to the gun still in her hand, "And more. Much more. Are we at agreement, or will there be need for more violence?"

He looked her dead in the eye, not giving her one inch. She could use the force to strike her down, but pain was only power, it reminded him that he was still alive. It would give him vigor and anger, and thus clarity of mind to strike her down if need be. He did not intend to assert dominance, neither did he intend to do anything but learn in his time here, but he would not bend to her like some low slave does to it's master when beaten. His muscles tensed, half-expecting her to make the wrong choice.

And behind those deep black eyes, she saw power. For an instant, as if it were trying to hide itself, but she felt it. He did not know his potential yet, but the fact remained it was there. He was incredibly powerful, full of raw talent, talent that would not be wasted with petty squabbles.

noghriSIG.jpg

Dominique turned away from the man, unimpressed by his act. He was good, but that didn't hold any sway over her opinions of him. She would help him only because she had too and she would do it no more then she had too. The young, slender woman made her way through the hallways towards one of the meditation chambers.

She quietly and gracefully slipped into the room and moved to the center of it. She sat down and crossed her legs, closing her eyes as she did such. She allowed herself to slip into a stream of the force, calling it to her and fully embracing it. As she did she spoke to the other in the room, her voice was soft but had a hidden power to it.

"Harness your emotions and reach deep within yourself. You will find the fiery core everyone has, but few can touch."

Carnage.jpg

The three panels now light up. One red, one green. One meaning true (green) and one meaning false (red).

"There is no peace, there is love"

"If an underling makes a mistake, you ensure that he does better next time"

"You kill your master provided that it served a purpose for yourself"

(Sorry for short post. You know what happens if you fail)

A TIE interceptor comes down near the Sith Temple. A Noghri man walks out of the TIE interceptor. He is wearing a black robe with black under-clothes on aswell. He walks into the temple, and looks around. He is impressed, because he never expected this Sith Temple to look anything like it does. He walks on deeper into the temple.

((sorry for the short post.))

He followed her into the chamber, grateful she had given up the bitter struggle for dominance. Among comerades, it should never be a thing that got in the way of the enemy. Taim sat down on the cold unpadded part of the floor, preferring the rough environment to the pads in the corner. He closed his eyes as she did, beginning the cycle of meditation as he was taught by his elders. Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out.

"Harness your emotions and reach deep within yourself. You will find the fiery core everyone has, but few can touch."

Instead of pushing the thoughts and emotions out of his head as he was taught, though, he let them come, slowly at first. He thought about his home, Honoghr. About his former clan. About his mate.

The sword...the sword swirled into his thoughts, casting doubt and suspicion about the clansmen hunters, making them each loathe each other for greed of the sword alone. He saw one of his rival hunters steal the sword one night, killing him in cold blood, and someone else saw him, and soon the corpses of the entire clan lay at his feet...His mate's eyes looked so surprised in death, as if she had believed he could never kill her...

More thoughts flowed, his actions since then, freeing the Dark man from the prison, illusions and shadows in the Sith academy, and abruptly it stopped, backpedaling with a whirlwind speed so incredibly fast it made him dizzy. All he saw was a violent tornado of anger and hatred buried in his life, and finally for the first time it would manifest itself, this much he knew. He saw himself above the violent torrent of emotion, falling, falling down, through, towards the very center and the abyss it held, and he reached it with such magnificent speed.

Taim's eyes snapped open, and his body dropped the half-foot to the floor with a small thud. Interesting. So this is what the elders had his from his clan. Obviously his clan's bloodlines ran incredibly strong in the force, otherwise they would not have been so diligent in their coverup. Perhaps it had to do with the Lord Vader so many generations ago...

"So this is your force I have heard about...it is enthralling, to say the least. Like a glass of wine, smooth and seductive, yet at the same time intoxicating. I must learn to feel more..."

Taim's eyes closed again, and he went through the process, feeling the sheer hatred and rage flow through his body, the power coursing through him as an electrical conduit. Taim's eyes remained closed, focusing, yet his lips moved, and he spoke while in the trance.

"I thank you for showing this to me...perhaps now you would like a lesson in the elegant combat of my people?"

noghriSIG.jpg

An incoming transmission revealed itself unexpectedly, interrupting whatever discussion transpired within the room in which both Taim and Dominique stood. A conspicuous ethereal form shot from the center of the room and exposed none other than the Lord; Exodus. Time would linger in silence for an unusual amount of time before his insensitive tone of voice spawned an unearthly chill.

”œThe most distinctive mark of a sophisticated mind is the ability to take another's point of view; to put one's self in another's place, and see life and its problems from a point of view different from one's own. To be willing to test a new idea; to be able to live on the edge of difference in all matters intellectually; to examine without heat, the burning question of the day; to have imaginative understanding, openness and flexibility of mind, steadiness and poise of feeling, cool calmness of judgment, is to have refinement.

You both can take advantage of this, mature from this. Despite whatever hatred you have for each other ”“ be oblivious to it and strive together in the time of my absence.

Remember these words well my apprentices.”

P3UXctm.gif

Has Azel landed, he felt anger,hate and...power. He could feel the power of the darkside rushing through his body. As he walked out from his ship he felt is stronger and it was like it called for him. Asking him to give in to it. And he did, with joy. It felt good when he was standing there, in the academy. It felt like he just accepted the ultimate power, now he just need to learn how to control it.

The darkside is here...I can feel it's power! Now I need to join this academy so I can prove to all that underestimated me that I'm no push-over! That is one mistake they won't live to regret!...it'll be amusing to see them beg for mercy once he starts to slay them....

Azel looked around he saw 6 persons...where they all Sith? At least he now he can one of them, if they accept him to the academy. How can he prove himself worthy? Mabye if he did something for them..or was it enough to just know how a sith should act? He was almost sure that they where sith, why else where they here? Now if he could talk to one of them an confince them to train him...the sith code is probebly a good thing to know now. How did it go?

Peace Is A Lie, There Is Only Passion. Through Passion I Gain Strength. Through Strength I Gain Power. Through Power I Gain Victory. Through Victory My Chains Are Broken. The Force Shall Free Me.

That is how it goes, no? Or is it something else he forgot...no he didn't think so. He sat down on the floor and was trying to remember if there was anything he forgot in the code.

(OOC: Tarrian, the one you wished me to train, haven't seen him around... So I'll train whoever... hope you don't mind....)

IC:

Aero had returned from her trip elsewhere off the planet. She had finished her business, and had decided to return. She wanted to speak with Exodus if possible, and if he was still around. She hadn't seen him since the training under Renin.....

Laughing to herself, she headed down the hall to find anyone she could. Renin.... Master Renin... such a joke. It was really weird actually. He grew up so fast. He was only young when she had first meet him, when she was going to be trained by one of Skywalker's friends....

Now that she was Lorded under Nahstaa, she in turn would probably take on an apprentice. There were always someone wanting to be trained, so finding someone wouldn't be too hard....

Marcellus watched the panels light up and his eyes scanned the screens as he read the questions. The questions were quite vague and didn't really explain anything, but he knew there was some kind of twist to the answers. So he had to think before he answered, because he had a strong feeling that if he missed a question he would loose his life. Slowly he reached out towards the first panel and approached the buttons.

No”¦ There is no peace, there is only pain.

Mashing the RED button Marcellus knew that he had pressed the right one and he moved on to the next panel. Reading over this question his hand quickly leapt from its position and pushed the RED button again.

If an underling makes a mistake then he is unworthy, a second chance is never given.

Walking over to the final panel Marcellus read the question with great care. Scratching his forehead the man thought about the questions before him. It was the final one and easily the hardest to answer. But in the end Marcellus believed he knew the answer and reached out pressing the GREEN button.

”œIf it served a purpose for myself”¦ then Yes, I would kill Master Orik.”

jpg0ze.jpg

After the unsophisticated sacrament concluded, Exodus quickly stirred onward.

Step after step he struck the damp soil with a squelching noise as the boots trudged forward through the heavily forested pathway with no signs of faltering. All about, the undergrowth swayed with every tress of wind that dared beat itself against the adamant trees. The atmosphere was rigid with the pungent odor of death and rotting bark that lingered about like a tangible residue; needless to say, the humidity was messy. A random songbird would break the creepy quiet with an ecstatic call, but eventually it would be silenced by some lurking predator.

While the walk to wherever he ventured wasn't actually lengthy, the alchemic weight bearing down on the Sith Lord made it take a lifetime; every step another agonizing year. Absolutely consumed by thought, Exodus by no means noticed how the natural world gave him wide berth as he traveled among the countless trees. This was the product of a specific brand of reckoning: if any type of mysticism poured from a traveler, they were well worth avoiding. And this one in particular gave it off in waves of unused force that wandered aimlessly without direct purpose. Whether or not everyone realized that they gave off such auras was speculated to not be widely known. Just as frightening as the aura was the infrequent bursts of contemplation that passed Exodus' mind without his realization.

”œOh”¦?”

P3UXctm.gif

Dominique watched the man across the room connect to the force for the first time. It was obvious he would be a powerful figure amongst the Sith, but how long it took would depend on not only his determination, but Exodus and how long he took between lessons.

She nodded her head when he spoke, if only to acknowledge him. The fact that he was able to reach the force so quickly was a feat among itself, one that gained a little bit of respect for him. Now it was Dominiques turn to earn some respect. The young, eloquent woman stood up, pausing as she heard Exodus speaking from seemingly no where. He did speak the truth, her emotions had clouded her fore sight of this man. She hadn't really ever given him a real chance.

"Lets begin then."

Carnage.jpg

The ”˜divinity' stood there, resemblance to the garb that Exodus adorned, save for the sinister, spine-chilling headdress he wore. The sockets of such were blackened entirely, presenting two terrifying black holes. He didn't speak to those around him; he didn't panic in spite of the ship plummeting en route for a complete execution. More accurately, he stood there meditating ”“ supposedly consuming the force around him, around others and doubtlessly the world around him. It was magnificent, observing the massive amount of dark tendrils bending to his will.

”œLord of Hunger”¦”

P3UXctm.gif

"Very well then."

His black eyes snapped open, and he stopped the meditation, instantly shrinking his presence in the force back down to nothing. He stood, evoking a standard position of hand-to-hand fighting. He was angled around about 45 degrees to his right, his right leg jutting forwards and out, the majority of his weight on his left leg. His left arm was tucked in solid against his abdomen, his right on end, the side of it facing her.

"This is the basic stance that is taught, it is the base of most our art. From here it is relatively easy to both attack and defend at any time from most angles around the body. There is another stance taught that covers all angles, however the movements of that style are fluid and erratic, difficult to master. Not even I am that good."

You were good enough to kill your best friends and family...

The thought panged in his head, like a loud gong going off. It was true. He had been very good, and he still had his edge. As well as the entire tribe's possessions. He watched as she rose as well, invoking a similar, but not exact position. She would learn...

He came at her quickly, and in the dark room it was hard to see, Taim expected a quick grapple beatdown, little to no opposition from an untrained enemy. However as he cockily swiped a right-armed backhan at her his fist was caught, and his light frame was flipped around as she twisted hard.

He landed on his feet, but totally unprotected and immediately dropped down, avoiding a punch to the back of his skull. He reached around behind him with his leg, catching the back of her ankle, finally dropping her to the floor. Such a maneuver was sneaky and illegal in most judged contests, but these were the movements Taimkhal was fluent in. However, he had expected a lot less from her. He spun, finding her already on her feet again.

A look of surprise crossed his face as he realized her movements. She fought like a brawler, using any means neccary to subdue or kill their opponent, whereas Taim utilized the natural flaws and weaknesses in sync with his own flow and rhythm to hammer and hammer the pponent down. She must have been taught before.

"You have recieved prior tutelage? I am impressed. Let us see how good you really are..."

Taim dropped, his legs bent in the assassin style, the old primal hunting instincts warmed up. It was go time. He calmly waited for her to attack him, confident in his skill. This would prove to be very interesting indeed.

noghriSIG.jpg

Nodding in agreement Marcellus nearly grabbed his things and headed towards the hangar bay. Tossing his equipment into the storage compartment of the shuttle that Orik had allowed him to use. Climbing into the cockpit Marcellus pressed the usual button configuration to get the engines on line and then he buckled his harness. Flying out of the hangar and into the atmosphere the sith apprentice flew to meet his master. Finally they would be reunited.

Here I come Master”¦ you better be waiting for me.

(( To coruscant I go ))

jpg0ze.jpg

Azel walked up to a human woman ((Aero)) and said: Greetings, I'm looking to join the sith, he started, and I thought you could help me. You are a sith right?

This better be a sith, or else I'm gonna look like a complete jackass! what if there is a REAL sith here and sees me talking to a normal useless do-gooder or something! But it's probebly not a do-gooder cause what would they do in a sith academy? Even if she's just a student or something, she could probebly help with me to join the sith. If she's allowed to do that. What if she's power-hungry jackass? Then she'll kill me to get less pepole to beat!..She must be a sith or I'm screwed

I already know the sith code and are more then ready to start my training... Said Azel, now waiting hopfully for an answer.

Greetings, I'm looking to join the sith, he started, and I thought you could help me. You are a sith right?

Alyssa looked at the male who approached her. Raising her eyebrow she laughed to herself. Cocky.. very much so. Strong-willed, no doubt. Made to be brought down a notch or so. Hmmmm. She smiled mischieviously.

"Yes, I'm a Sith Lord. Hmmm. You wish to be trained, huh." Shaking her head slightly, she laughed to herself. Looking at him, not saying a word, she thought. The longer she was silent, the longer he'd feel uncomfortable. Slowly nodding, she agreed. "Yes, it's a possiblity.... Your name?" Motioning to him to walk with her, Alyssa walked down the halls.