Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

OOC - Posted above... (Just making it clear that this is not a OHK.)

Darth Havoc and the rest of the real Sith continue to march onwards, weapons ablaze ”“ behind them, a dozen heavily armed and armored Imperial troopers march, blaster rifles at the ready. After a few short moments, the party comes across a truly pathetic creature indeed ”“ the character Shalord. With a smile, Darth Havoc uses the Force to throw a heavy monument, a statue of a former Sith Master (Darth Heretic, as it happens), at Shalord ”“ the statue slams into Shalord's back, knocking him to the cold, cold ground.

IC -

Four troopers advance, weapons drawn. As Shalord awakens, the troopers look at one another ”“ their helmets masking smug expressions. Without anything more, the troopers open fire. Shalord's body is riddled by blaster bolts. The ”œtruly pathetic creature”

So this is it... well I faced death a while ago, wanted it even... I'm not afraid of that, it will be a relief of sorts... Her body wracked with the lightning that Geki had sent at her but she relished the pain this time, it reminded her of other times when she had been in that position... at the hands of her old Master for instance.

She stood, defiant and let the deep crimson blade become clear white, then crimson again, fluctuating with the two crystals interacting. She collected the dark energies to her, letting them engulf her and empower her. She sized up her opponant, letting the blade offensively raise as she moved to strike in a flash of movement, letting the blade flurry as she used the force to speed her movements, striking his arm and drawing a large wooden chair towards him from behind, both striking at the same time...

((off to work, won't be able to post there today... can we at least draw this out abit Lee... give me a chance to battle properly when I have abit more time to come up with something inventive?))

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Ki awoke to the sound of a battle. A crack had formed in the piece of metal blocking his way; however, he could see into a room where two sith were fighting. One was pinned to a wall while the other was talking. "I should be getting outta here before they find me." he said under his breath. He managed to get into a duct that went throughout the entire complex. He crawled his way through it and found himself dinally above a storage room that seemed to have not been used in some time. He found a sith robe and put it on. He made it to the exit near the forest; however there were four storm troopers standing guard. "Hey, the dark lord wants you back inside and in the throneroom!" Ki told them. "Yes, sir!" they both said unaware of the disguise. Ki ran for the caves in the nearby mountains and found shelter in one. "I'll stay here till they're done throwing their little pary." he said sarcasticly. He layed down on the edge of the side of the cliff the cave was on, which faced the academy, and pulled out a pair of binoculars he found along with the robes. "I'll just keep thes insid the cave and wear my usual clothes." he said letting out a sigh of relief.

May the force be with us all.

Darth Havoc turns to his apprentice, Cineon Yahn.

"My apprentice, earlier you attacked some pathetic creature that roamed the halls ”“ your performance was electrifying, to say the least. Go now, and finish what you began."

Two black-armored troopers approach Darth Havoc, and the others.

One of the two speaks.

"Emperor, a ship managed to blast away. We went over the security holo-scans, and it appears as if the pilot of the ship was a Sith underling called Ulic Ri'Lo. Your orders?"

Darth Havoc raises a hand, and the trooper that had spoken begins to choke ”“ moments later, the trooper is dead. The Sith Master then turns to the trooper that had remained silent.

"This Ulic Ri'Lo is no longer of the Sith. Set a bounty, enough to entice every bounty hunter out there."

Raven's small ship entered into the atmosphere of Königreich des Teufels. Slowly, he made his descent to the planet, he didn't know who ruled these days, last time Raven was here Tarrian Skywalker was the Keeper of Power, now he was clueless. As his ship touched down, he made his way silently into the temple, he pulled his hood over his head once again.

He looked around, quiet, but loud. Raven could sense the Force signatures of most of the Sith here, many, but yet so little. Was this all the men that the great Army of the Sith had? Raven questioned, but doubted it. He sat on the bench, waiting for someone to contact him, he needed to finish his training.

raven.jpg

Cineon nodded and sensed Ki's movement to the caves he was in earlier. Cineon had no desire to leave his position and to run after a weakling. Instead, he reached out through the power of the Dark Side. He heard him speaking "I'll just keep these inside the cave and wear my usual - agh! Ughh..." Suddenly, Ki's breathing 'privelages' were instantly stripped away. He clutched at his collar, but it didn't help. He strained too much from the surprising deprevation of oxygen, and all of the blood vessels in his eyes exploded. An inner mechanism went off and he sneezed. But because no air was allowed to escape, he fractured his ribs, and because his eyes were being forced open, they popped out of his head. His last breath was used for him to scream in agony, before he collapsed - dead.

Cineon's eyes opened and he grinned, "It has been done, Master."

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

BC left from Havoc's side and moved towards where he felt Raynuk and John.

Hello Montar, I fear you have become one of the weak...

His statement was simple and followed by the cackle of Gantoris' lightsaber. BC looked to John.

Finish him...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

"Master Gantoris... charming to see you here. And here I was thinking you and Havoc didnt find me worthy enough for your presence."

Raynuk circled around the two men facing him, still calm.

"It is funny how you keep calling me weak. For a weak man would crumble and fall under this onslaught, they would drop to their knees and beg for forgiveness and salvation. I am no weakling Gantoris.. I choose to defend myself instead."

Raynuk looked John in the eyes as he returned to the spot he started in.

"If you so desire my death friend...take it."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Darth Havoc's words -

"Darth Prodiferous, my powerful brother, the Wookiee Sith Master is to witness your slaughter of Raynuk Montar; it is time for you to show your quality ”“ remove Raynuk Montar's head from the rest of his body!"

Darth Havoc turns to face Tarrian Skywalker.

"My dear, has losing your hand caused you to lose your hearing as well? Send a message to Horus Forinth, order him to return!"

A band of heavily armed and armored Imperial troopers approach Fatal Raven, weapons at the ready.

"What is your business here?"

Raven looks silently over the small wave of Imperial Troops, gently smirking, it reminded him of when he first entered the Temple at Byss.

"I am in need to finish my training, Master."

Raven waited silently, the blasters didn't look too nice when they were aimed at his head.

raven.jpg

(OOC: Fine by me, Alora.)

*Geki laughs as the lightsabre rebounds off his cortosis-laced limbs, but his laughter is cut short as the chair slams into his back and knocks him off-balance for a moment. Geki regains his footing and glares at the witch.*

'You will pay for that- and so too will your pathetic lover.'

*Geki advances with his blade in the en garde position and unleashes a barrage of feints, parries, and ripostes. He drives Alora back with the savagery of his attacks.*

'Come, witch- show me the power of the dark side.'

*Geki brings his lightsabre slicing in at head height...*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Prodiferous' eyes glowed a deep-seated yellow, two of his attacks rebuffed, staring at the face of Montar... "As I said, John is in fact... no more. He is dead to this world... free."

The twisted shell ignited the second lightsaber, the one taken from a Jedi Knight what seemed ages ago, while in fact, perhaps not more than a year. The same blade he had used against the very wookiee master shadowing this slaughter...

Prodiferous' body moved in unison, the edge of sight, in tune with the darkness that it was drawing power from, sustainment and nourishment as an abomination of humanity... and in a fitting instant, black and blue crossed where Raynuk's head connected with his torso.

It was a plain and simple death, quick, effortless and considerably painless... he had been true to his word, a quick death if he gave in. The expression on Montar's face had not changed as life was severed from it, and blood trickled from the partially cauterized wound, given the quickness of the strike.

A thin dagger, resting on the table, flung to the slumping corpse, pinning Montar's hand to the wall. Another, flung to the opposing hand, pinning that one to the sandstone. Then a third striking at what remained of the neck. A fourth striking through the ankle of his right leg. One last one through the ankle of the left leg. Disengaging both lightsabers, Prodiferous drew an archaic Sith blade that happened to also reside in the room... and sliced across the corpse, disemboweling it.

With the force, he brought Raynuk's head to Gantoris' hand, "Prodiferous, the Traitor... making due on his promise." With cautious hands, he plunged the blade through the solar plexus, striking through the heart and puncturing a lung on it's exit. Then, with anxious eyes, turning towards Gantoris...

"Am I to expect your betrayal?"

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Gantoris grinned deeply. The sight of death made him swell with joy. Laughing slightly he responded.

Have you done something to warrant my betrayal?

Betrayal is not apart of my character. I did not even betray the Jedi upon my exit, I slaughtered them. One day you will realize my point, until then you can only watch. I just hope it is you who do not seek revenge for past meetings.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Darth Havoc nods towards Tarrian Skywalker; the Sith Master patiently awaited the arrival of Horus Forinth ”“ yet another fool that would die at the hands of the true Sith. As the minutes crawl by, Darth Havoc begins to laugh...

The sound of Darth Havoc's evil cackling fills the chamber just after the ”œblind”

Alora felt the death of Montar, shocking her as the apprentice/master bond was severed. She felt kind of a release of sorts as she felt his passing, no longer having his presence to confuse her. She was only young and as the young are foolish in many ways, so was Alora.

She managed to duck under Geki's blade as he swung at her, hearing the crackling hiss as it missed and blocking his blade with her own as she kicked at his knees with her left boot and the force, wondering how she could get through his armour. Alora had only had the one fight against a force using opponant, when Montar made her fight her friend Darla. She again drew items through the force to hit Geki from behind, letting the hatred rise for her former and now deceased Master again. He made me fight my friend, why did I listen to him? He's dead now, what does it matter??

She was trying to keep Geki's attention focused on her body so that he would hopefully not notice all the projectiles heading at his back. With slight aid from the Force, her outer robes flew from her into a crumpled and burnt heap on the ground, not fit to be worn, leaving only her form fitting, long sleeved black tunic and trousers on her fit and nimble body.

She danced backwards, her blade raised both defensively, but in a manner where she could snap straight into an offensive move if needed...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

With pleasure Lord Havoc, with pleasure.

The large master of the force made his way through the corridors and down the many halls. He sensed his victim was close, he sensed Fatal Raven's end close as well. As he approached the being surrounded by armed guards he spoke.

You have been marked for judgment, any last words?

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

*Geki pirouettes and lunges at Alora with his blade, the savage blow barely parried. Geki advanced again, hacking with ferocious might at the witch. A feint brings Alora's blade high and Geki changes tack, bringing his lightsabre upwards. The crimson blade slides through the sinew of Alora's wrist, and as she cries out her the dismembered hand flies away. Geki spins and the tip of his lightsabre slashes through Alora's kneecap. As she falls, still clutching her lightsabre in her remaining hand, Geki steps back, his own blade still activated.*

'You are beaten. Your resistance is pointless.

'One thing will save your life now, witch. Pledge your undying allegiance to me above all others, and you will live to see the Jedi fall. I do not believe in pointless slaughter.'

*Geki considers this last statement.*

'Well, actually, I love pointless slaughter. But you have the potential to serve me well, if you give yourself over to the dark side fully and without hesitation. Let go your outdated notions of mercy and compassion, and serve me without question.'

*Geki raises his lightsabre once more.*

'Choose quickly, lest I strike your head from your shoulders.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

"I'm afraid we have orders from the Emperor himself, Lord Geki."

Half a dozen heavily armed and armored Imperial troopers appear out of the shadows, blaster rifles and force pikes at the ready, and surround the two combatants. The lead trooper, an individual that wore a red shoulder-pad, aims his blaster rifle at Alora's head, but hesitates to open fire. As the seconds crawl by sluggishly, tensions mount, and one or two of the troopers begin to sweat ”“ after all, they had put Jidai Geki in a seemingly difficult position. The lead trooper, blaster rifle still aimed at Alora's head, speaks.

"If you would be so kind as to take a step back, Lord Geki."

As the last word leaves the lead trooper's mouth, the two ”œsweating”

'You DARE to open fire in my presence?'

*Geki scourges every single troop with a huge blast of Force lightning. Their screams of agony cease after a few minutes of concentrated lightning, and their steaming corpses collapse bonelessly. Geki sighs, and looks at the dying Alora.*

'It seems Lord Havoc is unwilling to let you live. My friendship with him overrides any potential you have. Goodbye.'

*Geki strikes Alora's head off her shoulders with a smooth swing of his blade. Her teeth chatter as the head lands on the dusty ground.

Geki picks up the head and strides angrily back to the throne room, throwing the head at Havoc's feet.*

'For you, old friend. If your troops open fire in my direction again, I will slaughter them as mercilessly as the last batch.'

*Geki deactivates his lightsabre and slots it in its custom-made scabbard, a handsome belt fashioned from Doshan skin.*

'Now, do we have anyone else here who needs slaughtering, or can we attend to our true goal?'

Geki1.jpg

Geki and Havoc...that is a no no...Geki posted, Havoc posted, then Geki posts again all attacking poor little Alora...you know what is missing here...An Alora post inbetween Geki and Havoc, and Havoc and Geki...

tsk tsk tsk...and not allowed. Adam and Lee, I would work it out between the two of you how you will figure this out, but Alora needs to post at least two times with that three post you two just did.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

"It is only the way of the Dark Side. Pardon my paranoia."

The 'blind' one's words were spoken after the wookiee had departed and were only mumbled into the room that had taken on a slightly crimson hue... blood spray tends to do that at times.

The battered corpse seemed a fitting display in the room... and thus Prodiferous left it to rest, claiming as trophies Montar's numerous blades... including a spectacular one, the spinal column of Exar Palpatine. With the new arsenal clipped to his belt, he departed towards the throne room.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

An unassuming fighter pulls into orbit around the devil's kingdom, cutting its engines as it comes into direct linking range. The dead planet casts a sinister shadow over the small ship, the foreboding darkness almost swallowing it whole.

Horus glared coldly through the duraglass cockpit at the massive orb floating in front of him. His suspicions about the true nature of his orders to return had yet to be silenced. Composing his thoughts, he switched on his comm. system, establishing connection to the planet's traffic control.

”œThis is Horus Forinth requesting permission to touch down.”

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

"This is Cineon Yahn, apprentice to the Dark Lord. You have permission to touch down. You presence is requested immediately. What is here is more then what you bring with you."

Cineon cut away from the comm unit, in which he carried his voice over to with the Force. Cineon's power was suprisingly growing even as he left the pit of Dark Side power on Foy. The Dark Side was consuming him.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

BC moved forward and left the room with Fatal Raven in it. He made his way back to where Lord Prodiferous was.

I have business to attend to, see to it that Fatal Raven is taken care of. I'd hate to give away a chance at killing, but something has come up...

ooc: See you all in a week, Adam take care of me!!!

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

((I'm taking this from after Havoc's post and before Geki's 'kill' post))

Wracked and riddled with blaster fire, missing her hand, the other burnt from laser fire, and amongst other saber inflicted injuries she slumped to the floor, blood pooling around her as her weakened body lay there. Slight hope had flared when she had heard his offer... she would have plegded anything right then but now... it was too late. She wouldn't go out without putting up a fight though.

For one last time she reached out with her mind through the force, pulling the dark energies to her in one last ditch attempt to get at least some revenge on her killers, gripping at Geki with a force choke as she sent out a psychic scream, making the soldiers clutch their heads as the scream reverberated around in their heads, driving some of them insane, the weakest minded of them succumbing to the torment and falling with agonised looks on their faces as they breathed their last. She kept the force grip up for as long as she could, hearing some measure of success from her efforts in her weakened state before the loss of blood and the shock began to overcome her.

Energies spent she slumped again, knowing that she had fought her first and last battle. With one last effort before her demise, she sent out one more feeling through the force, across the void, to her lover so far away not knowing if he would hear her or not... Tekkan... I... will... love... you... always... Alora breathed her last breath... a sigh escaping as her last thought was of the hunter, Tekkan Raas... the only one that she had ever loved and the only one that had mattered to her in the end...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune