Dubrillion

Tarrian Skywalker

Karnage heard the order and his adrenaline spiked. He had not expected to get caught up in the middle of a fight while awaiting training. He turned to the others and set an example by signaling to them to head off world with him. The togruta blasted down the stairwells and into the hangar.

He halted as loud screeches and explosions rang through his eardrums! After looking upward in awe, Karnage let come into view a Firespray class ship which seemed to be on autopilot and it must have been preparing to blast away at the jedi starfighter in the area. With bolting run, he sprinted like a madman toward his own ship and scooted up the ramp and bounced into the cockpit.

Breathing was easy but heavy, and his hands rambled over the controls and started up his Aggressor Assault Fighter. Instinctively, the togruta sent one hand into his pocket and retrieved his comm link and sent coordinates for his xwing to fly to on autopilot. Looking out the canopy window, Karnage sighed in relief as his other ship lifted off with ease and disappeared into space without a scratch from the Firespray. Finally, Karnage's own ship lifted off with a low dull roar, pivoted on an invisible axis, and in a glimmer of light blasted away into space.

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

My sig is my Character sheet

OOC: seeing as this halal character has not posted upon this forum since he was reborn, i am taking it upon myself to see that the man escapes before we both die at the hands of this power struggle.

IC: Jaden burt through the open doors of room 7C and back down the hall way to the turbo lift. ON his way down he felt the explosion rock the hangar. "bad timing for a fight." he thought as he entered the hangar just quick enough to see an unconcious halal and a destroyed ship. taking the man on his back, he called his ship to him and headed up the entry ramp. He tied Halal up in the passenger seat and slightly sedated him. "Makes the flight easier." he thought as he boosted away, putting all of Halal's weapons in the cargo bay. THen he set a course for Krayiss II. He had his orders...

Ripper looked up as what happened next seemed like only a few split seconds. Just after Karnage, Jaden, and Veldri made it into Canderous's office, they had all been ordered to make the journey to Krayiss II to assist with a very suddenly started war. As Karnage and Jaden jumped to leave the room to the hangar, Ripper stood and followed them back out the door. As they found their way to the hangar, Ripper stopped off at the armory realizing that he had not been well enough prepared for extreme close quarters combat. He looked around and being in the rush that he was in, found just what he needed, a pair of wrist blades about the length of his forearms. Very nice”¦ he thought to himself, just a twitch of my wrist and a 18”

Edited by Guest

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

Veldri let a small, cynical smile creep across his face under his mask and began to laugh silently to himself. His body moving ever so slightly as the laughs left his slightly parted lips. Veldri gracefully slid to his feet, glided to the door, and left the room without a backward glance. He seemed to slide effortlessly down the whitewashed halls; the only sound anywhere was the soft echo Veldri's the boots striking the floor. In the sinister silence, the sound of the boots and their echo seemed to make Veldri the leader of an army of specters, wraiths that flowed be hind him and his cynical laughter that mirrored the look on his face. The slightly parted lips, still laughing, and the knife in his right hand, which he slowly stroked. The blade shone with an icy brilliance, cold, and deadly; just like the eyes that leered out from the mask. I've got to keep this malice under control, direct the maelstrom that is brewing. Later I may need it.

Veldri entered the hanger and noticed that many of the ships were missing. It's okay; I can catch up to them in space. A single fighter can move faster than their fleet. Veldri leapt to the wing of his ARC and slid himself down into the cockpit, making himself comfortable in the chair. ”œR2, chart a flight path to Krayiss II”

"I know not what weapons world war III will be fought with, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-Albert Einstein

The few members who had extereme loyalty to Mindan began their work in the command center. They tracked Ronin's comm frequency, disabling it, and blocking it, effectivly shutting off the repeating message. All comm chatter was restricted to personal comms, as there was no way for Ronin to know everyone comm frequency in the base.

If Jacen or Mindan wanted to contact the general, they would have to do it through personal comm.

pJzctEZ.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With Slicer absent, imprisioned, and currently on the Black Sun's ****-list, a few elite hackers under Faust's orders, lead by the blond and perky agent 3L-3N4, arrive on Dubrillion to sort out some of the lock down issues. Given the total mess made of the system, it took a while, but slowly, even by going into the hardwiring of the systems, is access restored and any control or access Slicer may have had over the systems cut out, with proper clearance restored to the Vigo council currently meeting on Artus and of course, the proper terminals on the planet given their due. News of Slicer's unauthorized kill switch is sent to Artus, making it look as if he was prepared to betray Black Sun given the way he eliminated the higher ups from command and access to give him total control over Dubrillion.

Their job done, the operatives depart.

Hail Daisaku!

BSO.jpg

((Posting as Dr. Pang))

Dr. Pang, aside from being a great scientist, was also an accomplished hacker. Setting up a terminal, he made his way into the Black Sun system. He began going through the system, settin gup his departure. A shuttle was prepped and awaiting him in the hangar he had requested. He had just finished activating Jacen's sensor, and that meant it was time to leave.

He had packed all his equipment, which wasn't much, and the datachips that contained all his information were stored in a small box he was carrying. Everything else down here was already replicated in his lab on Tatooine. Now all that was left to do was destroy it. He opened a small container and dumped the contents onto the floor. It contained a small bio agent that would, in the course of 24 hours, degrade everything in here beyond recognition.

His mission accomplished, the doctor made his was to his personal turbolift, punching in the code, the door slid open and he walked into it for the final time. He pressed the hangar button and the lift lurched a little as it began is ascent. He arrived at the designated hangar and pulled his equipment out of the lift. He loaded it onto the shuttle, knowing that by know the bioagent would have already begun to destroy his lifes work. He prepped the shuttle and lifted off, heading into some random hyper jumps before setting his course for Coruscant after being sure he wasn't being tracked.

pJzctEZ.png

• 3 years later...

Misfit Rogue seemingly appeared from nowhere as the ship exited Hyperspace. Khedryn engaged the sublight engines and sent the ship swooping down towards Dubrillion's atmosphere. The planet was blanketed by white clouds which covered the beautiful surface underneath. The world featured beautiful oceans lush-green continents which made the planet very attractive in comparison to some planets Khedryn had been on.

As the ship got closer to the planet the asteroid field began to come into play. Khedryn maneuvered the ship through the field with ease, not even bothering to activate the particle shields. While a ship of this size normally took two people to operate, Khedryn's unnatural speed, coordination and knowledge of the ship allowed him to pilot the ship solo. His quick hands were what had led to him gaining the nickname Blur from some fellow smugglers.

Khedryn eased up on the thrusters as he approached the atmosphere as he knew he he would have to announce himself if he wanted to land. He leaned over and flicked on the comm unit by the controls and spoke into it,

"This is Khedryn Sal flying the Misfit Rogue requesting permission to land. I have interests in joining your group and was informed that I should bring myself here."

The comm unit was silent for a few moments before a reply was sent back to Khedryn.

PinkUnicornscopy.png

Please check this out! http://www.gofundme.com/1zix44

When the YT-1930 Misfit Rouge exited hyperspace, the long range sensors upon the surface and the asteroids that orbited the lush planet identified the personal ship.

The multi-spectrum scanning comm unit picked up the ship's personal comm to the surface.

The Black Sun agent Horatio Allister, in charge of Base operations, and the head of the skeleton crew of Black Sun operatives, was currently taking a refreshing nap. The commlink buzzed next to his ear and he jumped. Striking his head against the low ceiling of the desk.

That woke him up.

Rubbing his head, he opened the comm channel to the ship.

"This is Black Sun Operative Horatio Allister, you are cleared to land, head to...." He looked down to the printout "Landing bay 60, a group will meet you there."

He motioned to the other operatives and a group, heavily armed set out for Bay 60.....

E9z5qgW.png

Khedryn brought his ship down through the thickly clouded atmosphere and headed for Landing Bay 60. He had been instructed to land his ship there and then he would be met by a group. His only hope was that this group was friendly. As Khedryn neared the Landing Bay he slowed the ship and gently set the ship down. He quickly went through a routine post-landing check of his equipment and as he was he looked through the viewport and saw a fair sized group of heavily armed men.

Let's hope this is just standard procedures. I don't think my reputation has preceded me here. Khedryn made sure his blaster was strapped to his side and he headed for the landing ramp. Just as he was going to hit the button to open the hatch he stopped himself.

I guess I had better switch to a form that will seem less intimidating. Khedryn's natural appearance was often imposing to others so he rarely exposed his true Shi'ido form to people he was meeting for the first time. With a little effort Khedryn managed to switch his form into an average looking Human male. As he finished this up Khedryn hit the button and made his way down the ramp.

When he got to the bottom Khedryn put his hands up to show he was not hostile and only hoped that these men were not here for hostility.

PinkUnicornscopy.png

The operatives below were a little on edge. Some of them had only a few weeks left of service, others a few days. It wouldn't do to be killed when only a few days of the contract was left. It had happened before.

The operatives maintained defensive positions, and Horatio strode forward. He gestured to the operatives when the human walked down the ramp with his hands in the air. He nodded towards the man.

"So....you are interested in joining our operations?"

Unseen by the man, there were still snipers trained on him, in case anything 'went down.'

E9z5qgW.png

Khedryn made sure he made no gestures which could signify aggression as he stepped forward and said,

"Yes I have always seen Black Sun as an organization that could offer me what I look for-wealth and power. As we both know your organization is hurting right now and needs new blood to stir things up and create change. With the prospect of war on the horizon between those bloody Imps and the Republic I think we could both agree that the moment is right for Black Sun to rise up from the ashes and reach for galactic domination."

Khedryn could only hope that this man would be willing to cooperate as he could sense vaguely that there were other forces looming in the background ready to strike at a moments notice. He had no ill intentions, but he also knew that if things got bad he wouldn't be getting out of here. His hope was that Black Sun would take him in.

PinkUnicornscopy.png

This man was interesting to be sure. So he wanted to join Black Sun to stir things up eh? Wanted to create change? Well some of the agents were perfectly fine with the current administration.

"Hmmm, well you seem like a nice guy, so I will give you a warning. Don't speak of wanting to stir things up around here. This organization has had enough change for quite some time. But I respect you, here"

Horatio handed him a datapad.

"Fill out your personal data, then turn it back to me. And walk with me to my office."

They started off down the long corridors.

(Basically, fill out your species, name, little tidbits of past.)

E9z5qgW.png

As they walked Khedryn stared down at the little datapad and began to fill in the questions. He was a Shi'ido, which was very rare these days as most of them had adopted a very reclusive way of life. They always had been ones to avoid galactic conflict, which explained why Khedryn never felt in. It explained his non traditional name as well.

His true name now was Khedryn Sal, but most people once they got to know him just called him Blur. He was quicker than any pilot he knew when it came to flying, and in a vain way he also thought he was better with a hydrospanner than the other deadbeats out there.

Khedryn looked up to see the corridor went on for quite awhile. Well I guess I might as well fill in as much of my past as I know. He thought about striking up conversation with the man, but Khedryn had learned long ago that silence was revered amongst criminal organizations, unless you had been spoken to.

Khedryn returned to the datapad and began to fill in some of his past. He had been born on Apatros, a small mining planet where cortosis was mined. He never knew either of his parents, and all he could ever guess is that they were just two rogues on the run. After many years he made his way to Corellia, though he still wasn't sure why he had picked that planet. When he arrived he got mixed into a group of locals he taught him the basics of pickpocketing and minor thievery. As he got older he began to fly swoops and it was obvious that he was destined to pilot for the rest of his life. He amassed a minor fortune through racing and eventually managed to save up enough for a small beat up ship named the Quick Trigger. He had used the ship to get away from the planet with the hopes of starting a new life. Soon, however, his fortune dwindled away from gambling and he was left in debt to a Hutt lord. This is what got Khedryn into smuggling. He had been forced to smuggle for this Hutt, and he was soon recognized as a premiere smuggler. When he managed to get away from the Hutts, he had another small fortune and he had bought the Misfit Rogue and he knew Black Sun was the organization where he would fit in.

I think that should do it for now. No need to fill in all the gaps. If he wants to know he will ask. Khedryn continued to walk wit hthe man wondering when they would finally reach his office.

PinkUnicornscopy.png

Horatio ambled alongside the new recruit, his eyes scanning the man for aggression. Luckily there appeared to be none. But still the holdout blaster that Horatio kept up his sleeve itched to be used. Though perhaps it also just plain itched. Metal, even if partially covered by leather did wonders to exposed skin. He no doubt had developed quite a rash. Something that his wife would definitely not be happy about. She had always been ragging on him to not come home with some strange rash. She had even accused him a few times of being unfaithful, because of rashes like that. Well the fighting had driven him insane, he had stormed out of the house and signed right away himself up for another long deployment to the field. Oh how he regretted it, with a child on the way, no one should be alone on a backwater planet lightyears away from her husband.

It almost made Horatio cry, he was so sorry, and yet he was stuck here on this God forsaken place far away from everything, with only a few friends, and a whole lot of people that wanted his position.

Oh wow, here they were at his office.

He opened the door and gestured the man inside.

He swiped the datapad from the man's hand and gave it a quick scan.

A freaking Shi'ido!

Well that made things different.

"Well sir after a quick background check we can get under way with your medical exam...if you permit it."

E9z5qgW.png

"Well I don't see why not." Khedryn said to horatio as he entered the office.

The office was decorated in that standard business way, with a typically uncomfortable and unnecessarily formal air about it. Khedryn doubted the man standing near him spent much time in here and he probably used the room more as a gesture of formailty. The dark crimson table looked to be made from Greel wood, if Khedryn's memory served correctly, and the chair behind it looked to be of standard durasteel fashion with the Black Sun logo emblazoned on the cushioned head rest. On the table there were a few flimsiplast scattered about and there appeared to be a picture of a female, no doubt someone close to Horatio.

The rest of the office was rather drab and projected a feeling of uncomfortable functionality. Khedryn sat down in one of the chairs across from the desk and waited for the man to begin the medical exam.

I hope he has read that datapad and knows I am a Shi'ido. We are quite different than the human I am projecting myself as. Khedryn thought to himself amusingly.

PinkUnicornscopy.png

Horatio, withdrew a wicked looking object from his vest, then smiled.

It was a scanner, "If you please, can you revert to your normal form? Just for the medical test."

When the man had done so, the test began.

DNA was collected.

Blood tests were drawn.

Horatio smiled as the put the man through thier tests. He seemed like a nice chap.

He would do fine here. "Your results should be back within a few minutes sir."

E9z5qgW.png

After the medical exam was concluded Khedryn sat back down in his chair and awaited the results to the various procedures. His arm was slightly sore from the blood tests that had been performed rather poorly.

Well I know who failed their Phlebotomy courses. Thought Khedryn as he gently massaged his bruised arm. Hopefully in a few hours that dull pain would fade.

As far as Khedryn could tell the exams had gone well, or at least nothing was catastrophically wrong with him. Khedryn got up from the chair and walked over to the side of the room where the machine for caf and Stim tea was.

"May I make myself a cup of Stim tea?" Khedryn asked the man.

"Yeah go ahead and make two." Horatio replied.

Khedryn waited as the water began to heat. Once it was sufficiently warm, he added the leaves to the cups and poured the water over it. The steam gently rolled out of the cups as he poured. Khedryn took the steaming mugs over to the desk and set one down.

"There you are sir. I should call you that now right?" Khedryn asked with a roguish grin.

"Once we get the results back I think then we will make it official." Horatio replied to the man as he took a sip of his tea.

PinkUnicornscopy.png

((Alrighty, good post, but a warning: I am ok with you posting this character's actions including conversations, but others will not be so generous. You have to let the person control his own character. So in the rest of your posts be careful to play your own character you can post a few actions of other characters, just not the conversations”¦))

Horatio accepted the tea that he was offered, and smiled. ”œWell, it looks like the med students really did a number on your arm eh?”

E9z5qgW.png

(Okay thanks for letting me know. I thought as long as I didn't really do anything drastic with the dialogue Iwould be okay, but now I know.)

Khedryn took the vial from the man and reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of smoked nerf he had been saving for later. He bit off a piece and then threw the contents of the vial down his gullet before he even had a chance to taste it.

Probably better that I don't.

The man led Khedryn down the hall they had come from, but instead of going straight they hooked a left. A large durasteel door stood before them with the words, Proving Ground, printed large in the center. The man led Khedryn through the door and told him to complete the course that was set up.

"You better give me another powerpack after this."

Khedryn unstrapped his blaster and walked quickly into the start of the course. Targets popped out from every corner and Khedryn seemed to be shooting at them just as they were appearing.

I always did have the ability to see things a few seconds before they happened.

Khedryn shot at one target, but he narrowly missed and the bolt sizzled off and left the opposing wall with a new char spot.

Damn it, get it together

As Khedryn advanced through the course he only missed one other target, but he was okay with missing two out of the hundreds.

"After all it's not like I get into full-scale engagements often," Khedryn muttered under his breath.

When he reached the end of the course he saw Horatio standing there with a grin on his face.

I am guessing that I must be better than the other nerfherders who come through here Khedryn thought to himself with a smile on his face.

PinkUnicornscopy.png

Horatio turned the grin to a smirk, true the man was very good with his pistols, yet he wouldn't be expecting this.

Horatio, withdrew an archaic weapon of war. A long broadsword. Almost no one nowadays ever used these things, save if they were forced into close combat with a Jedi. And it was very very unlikely that, Khedryn would have trained with a swordsmaster.

Luckily Horatio was one. Sure this man could out-shoot him any day. But this was a skill that every black sun operative needed. For far too often, things disintegrated into close quarters combat, and the man with the sword or knife beat the man with a rifle any day.

"Familiarize yourself with this weapon, I am sure you are no expert with such an archaic device.....you will be using it soon after a few more drills."

He tossed the long blade to the man. It was a beautiful sword, handcrafted on some backwater world lightyears away. It even had the Allister family crest molded in crimson into the curved handle.

This would be a good test for the man.

E9z5qgW.png

Khedryn tested the weight of the blade in his hands and quickly decided it suited him. He twirled the sword in his hands with grace and was able to manuever the sword quite well for a beginner.

"So how many more of these drills do I have to do? I want to get on with my job." khedryn said with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

I don't mind doing these drills, but I would much rather be doing what I do best.

After a few minutes of practice, Khedryn was able to use the sword with ease, though he knew his technique when it came to fighting with it would be very raw and unhoned.

PinkUnicornscopy.png

Blackstone Martimus stepped off the airbus and surveyed his surroundings. He remained nonchalant as he walked around looking for someone. Blackstone wasn't sure if he liked this place. It was hard to find shadows to linger in, and Blackstone was the 'lingering in shadows' sort of person. At any rate, he quickened his pace, continuing until he came upon the coordinates he was given. He came across two men training... or perhaps fighting.

Blackstone stopped to observe. His life could be taking an interesting new turn.

Rident Stolidi Verba Latinae

tavvy.png

The annoyance was the thing that bothered Horatio. He glared at the man, ”œSir, just to let you know, there is a ton of training left, including several missions ere we can let you just fly around with our name attached to you. If you aren't prepared for this, I would recommend walking away now, while you still can. Otherwise, shut up and learn!”

E9z5qgW.png

"I suppose that depends on what I'm joining up with" came Blackstone's ready response. He took several paces towards the men. "But then again, I usually don't mind what the... 'cause' is, so to speak."

Blackstone tried to keep up an experienced demeanor, but it probably wasn't working. After failing training for the Empire three times, he was far from the perfect soldier. He only hoped that this man was not a Jedi or some other force user; he preferred to keep his information to himself.

tavvy.png

Horatio's eyebrows raised slightly, "Well sir, you are right in the middle of our training grounds. The operatives guarding this place must have been asleep if you don't even know where you are....."

He nodded to the surroundings,

"You are inside the provisional headquarters of Black Sun Criminal Syndicate."

E9z5qgW.png

Blackstone was taken aback. His mind started racing with escape routes, fighting techniques, what would happen if he was captured.... and as he went through these he realized that they were all entirely inadequate. Sure, Blackstone may have street smarts, but there was no way he was getting out of the headquarters of the largest criminal syndicate in the galaxy if they wanted to stop him.

That was... if they wanted to stop him. After all, the coordinates he was sent were rather specific.

Collecting himself, Blackstone took another look around. It was a rather cheery looking place for Black Sun to reside.

Then a thought struck him. Perhaps Black Sun was just the thing he needed. Improvisational skills... not a really good military background, unconventional style...

He glanced at the ground, thinking of all of this, then looked directly at the man.

"I'm Blackstone Martimus" he offered.

"What would you say if I was here to join you?"

tavvy.png

Khedryn started to grow bored with his human appearance and shifted himself into a Besalisk. Khedryn sensed a duel upcoming and knew that with four arms he would have an advantage regardless of his skill with a blade.

"So are we going to fight or just stand around?" Khedryn asked. He had heard about a battle brewing between the Empire and Republic over some lost relic and he really wished to get on the action.

Not while I am on this rock.

PinkUnicornscopy.png

Horatio nodded to Blackstone, "Well in that case, we don't need to kill you then, you can commence training with..." Horatio turned and spotted the man who had turned into something completely different. "...This person"

Horatio looked at Khedryn, he sure complained alot.

"Training takes more then 5 minutes Khedryn, we will finish in time. It's not like you have a date or something is it?"

Horatio hated back talk. He really did. Heck, he had already bypassed a ton of necessary work to get these men into the training phase. And now one of them was complaining about it. Was life really that tough?

E9z5qgW.png