Dubrillion

Tarrian Skywalker

Taking mental notes of all warnings that this man had delivered, Karnage made his moves diligently and cautiously seeing as this new encounter seemed to be a little more on the destructive side of the social ladder.

"Name is Karnage, I'm here for some training exercises. For your information, your on Dubrillion. Think you should have figured that out by now." Karnage seemed to say in an almost scolding manner as he thumped his finger on the outside layer of the man's mandalorian armored helmet and then retreated his limb after doing so.

Afterwards, he folded his long togrutan arms across his broad muscular pectorals and peered his head down on this silly tin can. He tried to focus his pupils to see what kind of face may lay behind the visor that separated them from a real personal meeting. In his mind he chuckled at the sight. Karnage wondered of how this man OR woman ( he had not met this being face to face yet) could seem to have such distaste for a togruta such as himself and point so many guns at him. What was it the mandalorian armored person was so afraid of about Karnage at the moment? It was not in the likeliest of chances that he could possibly punch through armor without first breaking his fist! Jumping to another thought, maybe the armor and guns were to make up for a lack of height on the being. In fact, Karnage did have to look down when addressing this man”¦.or woman. Despite all this, Karnage let a smile leak from the left side of his mouth and was eager to retrieve some information regarding the little armored can facing him.

It would be nice if the being could remove that helmet so I can talk face to face and figure out what gender it is.

Karnage had nothing to hide.

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

My sig is my Character sheet

Jaden was Pissed. He was so ticked that he felt he could butcher this togruta alive if he needed. He threw his pistol to the side. With what he was feeling, he could do more damage to him with his bare hands than that blaster could. "OK, punk, lets get something straight, AGAIN!!!!" If you touch the helmet or the armor again, it will not only be the end of your life, I will personally take the limb as a souveneir, ARE WE CLEAR???"

"Secondly, I'm reasonably unarmed, are you happy now?? The only reason I have my helmet on is its the only thing keeping you and I both from dying. I am going to be a little bit nicer if you will freaking cooperate. But dont touch the armor, OK. I bet you dont even know where the armory is, anyway. What was I asking you for?" Jaden said in a voice that had more than death implied. "I'll be nicer, but don't try and pull a fast one." He lowered the wapons systems on his two ships and walked towards them, always keeping an eye on the togruta. "Come here and Sit down." Two commands that may get him somewhere. "Tell me about your run-ins with this Slicer character..."

Veldri's ARC fell out of hyperspace right in the middle of an asteroid field; nearly shashing the nose of his fighter, Veldri pulled up and dropped down over the last of the asteroids and nearly came down on the tail of a less powerful craft: Ripper's. Veldri instantly raked the aft of Ripper's ship with his ion cannons, disabling all it's funcions except the ablity to recieve messages. Veldri then easily flipped his craft upside-down and excellerated so that the to cockpits were centimeters apart. Then he picked up is comm and spoke to Ripper:

Good morning, you don't look like you've had your coffee yet so I think I'll leave our meeting 'til you are in a better mood. Just wanted to say hi. Oh yeah, your ship should be fully operational in 3.5-4 min.s. I will be well out of range by then. Later!

That ought to be enough Veldri chuckled to himself as he righted his ship and lazily descended toward Dubrillion in a series of tight, difficult circles. So what I'm showing off my pilot skills a litte, he'll forgive me.

A few moments later Veldri guided his ship down closer to the surface and spotted a small gathering of ships. I wonder if one of those belongs to the "person" I'm looking for? He muttered to himself. Even if one does't, maybe the owner will know the individual I seek.

Veldri's craft landed between a togruta and a shiny new ship. Veldri hopped out of his ARC, hardly able to contain his excitement, maybe this togruta could help him. As soon as Veldri's feet hit the ground he tucked into a ball and rolled behind another, older ship; He sighlently cursed himself for not seeing the other, well amrored figure pointing a gun at the togruta. Veldri yelled out: My name's Ghaunadaur, but you can call me Veldri, and I'm here loooking for a "friend". Perhaps you can help me? and he remained tuck into his hiding spot waiting for a reply...

"I know not what weapons world war III will be fought with, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-Albert Einstein

Jaden stepped in front of the Togruta. "What do you wan...." then he noticed the hand on the dagger. With a swift motion he dove closer to his ship, gathering a handful of the assorted weapons with a roll and a swipe. He tossed the Togruta's katana to him as well as picked up his own blasters. "You don't want to do that, mate." He said as he held his blaster by his side, muzzle at the ground. "Me and this Togruta are cool, but what do you want???" He was ready for a fight, and was glad he had now armed this Togruta, even though he could end up stabbing Jaden in the back. It was his fault the alien was unarmed in the first place. He had righted his wrong. "I aint lookin' for trouble. You can try to kill me, just know that I will defend myself, and it will more likely result in your death rather than mine. Don't move too quick, and i'll lean over to put my gun on the ground if you do the same thing. If your ship has a auto defense system, disarm it, because if you'll notice, I have two and they are instructed to flatline anything with a heat signature anywhere inside the hangar. Just be a good person and we'll drop the weapons on a count of three. One, two, three...."

Why can't people just answer my questions?! All I'm doing is looking for my friend, a togruta! And no my ship does NOT have any auto-defenses. As for those weapons, I really don't think they would be very effective IF I were to try and kill you. However, since I have nothing to gain from your death and one of you may actually help, I will set my DC-15 and my DC-17m up here on this ship I am behind. I will keep ON my person my Stouker concusion rifle. It can't kill, it only stuns everything in a 4meter radius. Is that good enough for you? Veldri yelled out from behind his cover and then he stood up slowly turned to face the two figures and place his DC-15 and DC-17m on the hood of the ship like he had said he would. Veldri wondered to himself Would they be foolish enough to pick a fight?

"I know not what weapons world war III will be fought with, but world war IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-Albert Einstein

Delta rolled into action as the fights began, he was going after one person, Mindan, he spotted him and brought his DC-17 up and pointed it at Mindan.

"Sir if you wish to duel..."

Delta switched to his Vibro-blade and put it into a guard position over his head and approached the man.

((do you want this 2 posts or 3?))

((and if I did anything wrong please do tell me...))

delta.png.07cab12ec6078bf5996b620866fba993.png

Ca'Aran

Ripper chuckled”¦ he could hear the shakiness in this well armored man's voice. The mandalorian looked nervous, and Ripper didn't mind this. He could feel these two creature's distrust for each other, so he must really feel he's in danger to arm a togruta, who was an enemy about 30 seconds before that...

”œAlright,”

Edited by Guest

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

Ghaunadaur

BOTH OF YOUR LAST 2 POSTS ARE NULLED. I CAN'T SEE ANYONE DOING ALL THAT IN 1 POST, SORRY.

I WILL LET YOU TRY TO POST SOMETHING MORE REASONABLE, OR ELSE, JUST LET EVERYONE YOU INTERACTED WITH GO ON AS IF YOU'VE DONE NOTHING AT ALL

He let his mouth grow agape. All the events that had just happened now seemed to be swirling in on Karnage like a whirlpool. With a quick look from side to side, his mind began to take in this sudden series of incidents that would soon engulf him in the jaws of a newborn senseless chaos if he did nothing but stand as an onlooker. One thing was for sure, he wasn't going to let this conflict demonize itself without Karnage having his hands on his tools of death.

His hand slithered around the katana and the knife that were tossed back to him. All muscles engaged into a full sprint as he headed for the boarding ramp of his new ship which he lowered with ease and upon entering his ship he took a minute to observe his surroundings. Located upon this vessel were a medical bay, prisoner cells, the cockpit, and”¦.the crate of weapons! His tall 6 foot 7 inch body glided over to the box and lowered to allow a limb to sneak in and firmly grasp the handle of a DLT-20A blaster rifle. He elevated the crude device to eye level and examined it closely. Satisfied, he reached down and latched the 5 thermal detonators to his belt for future use along with the many tibanna gas cartridges and power packs that would fuel his rifle. Karnage lifted the crate to throw it off to the side when a rumble was to be heard inside the crate. His adrenaline spiked with excitement when he peered inside with his eyes to find that an X-45 sniper rifle had been placed inside.

"Hmmff”¦.they must have misplaced another gun into my order by accident. Maybe I'll send the money for it later. But for now”¦.let me enjoy this high powered piece of equipment."

After carefully integrating his ships controls to his com link, Karnage locked and loaded his guns and slung them across his chest to have them come to a slow rest on his back. He had a newfound pride in his chest that drove him. With high confidence, he rolled down the ramp and landed next to a supply crate. He needed a break sometime. Now, there wasn't much to do and after running a few ideas through his mind and analyzing them, his eyes and natural motion sensors picked up another being making his presence known in the area. Karnage moved his torso to formally engage this new contact and hopefully set up some communications with him. He moved in to impose his figure on the new contact and get a visual on him. This man appeared to be what Karnage had recognized as a "changling."

Finally! Someone who I can talk to who I can tell what gender they are and who isn't a full head shorter than I.

"Hello, the name is Karnage. I'd like to know who you are and if you would know how to get to the training room. I have been ordered to make my rendezvous on world with Slicer for training purposes."

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

Veldri reached over and yanked the knife from his arm. He looked forlornly at the gaping hole in his metal arm. This I'll cost me a small fortune to repair. He sighed. Then Veldri hefted the knife in his right hand and tossed it back and forth. It was a good blade; he would take it. Not much in the way of compensation, but it'll have to do. He hauled himself to his feet and slowly approached Ripper, making sure to stay in plain sight. He stopped briefly to retrieve his weapons, then continued toward the changling. After putting a hole in my arm, the least you can do is explain what you're doing here Ripper! Well, go ahead, start talking!

As Veldri stood there looking from the changling to the togruta and back waiting for a reply; he slowly leaned back against his ARC and laid his hands on his legs, taking a deep, slow breath. He was tired and it was begining to act rashly. He needed to slow down and just listen and the other two have something interesting to do when he recuperated.

Jaden Grinned beneath his helmet, still with his gun pointed at the ground. "What impudence this man must have in order to challenge me to a duel. He has obvioulsy not heard of me." he thought. " NO I do NOT wish to duel, however, If you want to stretch your muscles, I'll try and let you struggle before you die. Secondly, whoever you are that just threw that knife, thank you but I had the situation under control, you needn't have done it. His face would have been charbroiled if he had taken one more step. Lastly, to everyone, now that the situation has sort of diffused, and I am the only person who cannot be fully disarmed without moving his armor, I will gather up everyone's weapons and put them in My ship, including mine. I will only keep my dartcaster and snare intact, and the rest of my armor, nothing that will kill anyone. Now that that is settled," he said indifferently as he gathered up the assorted weapons from the various scattered places on the ground, and backed away, gun still facing the ground but keeping an eye on all who were armed, Namely karnage and the man with the knife, He took the weapons and locked them in the cargo hold.

"I like this idea of talking. I think Karnage and you, there, with the knife, should disarm entirely, like this other guy. Again I am only keeping weapons of sedation, do not be alarmed. And he stared at the two armed men to follow his requests. "Otherwise, I may have to assume that you do not want peace and are all agitators. If that is the case, I will have to take measures to keep the unarmed people alive." And he stood there, with only his helmet and weapons of sedation, facing an outstrengthed enemy, for the first time in his life.

After all that had happened, the one called Ripper was shocked”¦ he approached this togruta”¦. ”œIt seems that you're a lot friendlier than your friend, that mandalorian. Ripper's the name, killing's the game. What do you know? It seems that we're working for the same person.”

Edited by Guest

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

Jaden turned around to watch the new guy with the knife just get utterly manhandled by the man he had mistaken to be totally unarmed. Jaden dove out of the way of the rush and was disoriented ofr a small while. After he regained a semi-accurate state he noticed that the action was over with and The other supposedly unarmed guy had dropped his blaster." Jaden walked up to the new guy "Nerf Herding Idiot!" he exclaimed, "What did you think you were doing. We're cool now, but don't let it happen again or you'll suffer the same fate as you just inflicted on that kid." and he jerked his thumb at the New kid that had just been beaten. He locked the knife and blaster away from the crowd in the same place in his ship, still facing the Karnage. "Just don't let it happen again..." he repeated as he stared at the Togruta, the only one that was reasonably armed now.

He backed away from the large being,still facing him but only now fully realizing that it was a head taller than him. He backed up to his Ship and grabbed his weapons and tossed everybody theirs. For some reason, It seemed that the Togruta wouldn' harm them. He grabbed his full gadgetry and armament, leaving only what he had to in his ship. He also gave everyone back their original weapons. He was ready to get this show on the road, as the affair of these useless death threats was beginning to bore him uncontrollably. He backed through the door of the hangar, into the Base.

There were a mix of gadgetry and gizmos in the area, and he strode down the hallway towards the armory, ready to get his hands on some new equipment. He didnt care whether or not the others followed, his armor would warn him if they became a threat. He opened the doors and peered inside. About everything he could want was in there. Flash grenades, concussion grenades, thermal detonators, DC-17 interchangable weapons systems, Rocket launchers, Repulsorlift boost packs, but none of thes interested him. He strode over to his Custom made jetpack, exactly like the one made before the Nexu Incident "Speaking of which," he thought, "I'd better go and unload them, thy'll be coming out of paralysis soon." He picked up an assorted array of Items (thermal detonators, DC-17 weapons system and attachments, assorted ammo, and a crate of cluster missles and regular missiles) and wore his jetpack out.

"You boneheads are gonna drive me crazy" he said as he once again entered the hangar. "I'm going for a drink. One of you call me on my comlink if there is a training exercise. If not, don't bother me". He reactivated the jedi starfighter auto defense system and reconfigured the autopilot to his specifications. " can see everything you do in this hangar from the astromech." He said. "Don't mess with the fighter unless I explicitly tell someone. If one comes within a 20 foot radius, it will not be good when I come back." He said this, loaded his things in his ship, and took off.

"This is stupid. I have better things to do than stand around waiting for Slicer and having people gang up on me," Veldri yelled the group around him. "Jaden can keep my weapons, I'm gonna find something better to do. I've got my concusion rifle, my knives, my expolosives, and my money. I'm enacting the same measures on my ship as Jaden and leaving." With that Veldri storm past the two idiots still in the room and down the hall that Jaden had come from.

Veldri began to run down the hall, right, left, left, straight past a droid, around a corner, and opened a hiden door in the wall. Then he whirled around a slammed the door, locking it several times and planting a powerful charge on the door that would poison anyone who triggered it with an extreme neuro-toxin that only he had the antidote for. Sure there might be others with some, but they were off planet. Veldri opened a small crate by the door and pulled out a small reflector shield that would repel any poison or projectile launched at his back. Then he began to search the surrounding supply depot. Yes, these will do nicelyVeldri smiled as he hefted a new high powered sniper rifle, a pair of Bulldog RLRs, a set of explosives and poisons. Then Veldri laid down and began to rest, making sure he slept with one eye open!

Canderous's shiped exited hyperspace, entered the planet, and landed with a soft thud within the hanger. T'was good to be home again, and Canderous smile show this, though his Mandalorian helmet neither showed nor revealed this in anyway.

Getting a quicklift to the turbolift, he took it up and made his way to his office. It seemed someone appreciated him enough to install a view of the nearby ocean.

"That was nice.", he thought to himself as he commed Jacen(Silas).

"You need me, sir? I had to stop in my office and update my file on the bounty."

darmanda.png

Formally Known as Hunter Of Shadows/Dark

Karnage shrugged his shoulders in curiosity. It seemed strange that three people working for the same man had only just now run into each other, and all at the exact same moment. He then had the decision on whether to get them to cooperate together or simply go his own way. After being intrigued by this decision, he lamenated the thought into his brain that he would probably run into them sooner, considering they were all employed by the same entity. Karnage shuffled his feet and became slightly anxious. He wanted desperately to get on to the training room.

"Hey, so I seem to understand that the three of us are under command by the same person."

Karnage strafed his eyes from the small armored can that was probably a man (or woman), and up to the changling that almost stood eye to eye with him.

What an odd little group we are. He thought.

"If we are employed by the same person, we will have to learn to get along. No more pointed random blasters in people's face. Otherwise our employer may stomp on your head. Understand? Im headed off to the training room, which is were I have been planning to go for the past few days. You can come or not. It's your choice."

With those last words hanging in the air, Karnage spun on one foot and marched off and down a hallway to come to a door. After examinig it for several seconds, he held his breathe, and pressed the button to admit him. In a matter of milliseconds, the surface of the door flashed upwards in a blur and exposed the interior of the room's expanse. Karnage raked the ground, walls, and ceiling with his vision and motion sensors to find several people in here already. They all seemed very anxious to him as he strode inside at a slow pace and waited....for what, he did not know.

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

Before the exercise could begin, Nicolas pulled Jacen to the side to speak with him. From the beginning he knew doing something like this would be a foolish idea. The people that came to joined Black Sun knew of its reputation and many of them, Nicolas being one of them, had trained since they could walk to do their chosen profession. It's part of what would make them the best; the only true task was getting a reputation that lined up with ones skills.

”œI did not come here to train; I came here to work and bring in bounties. I assure you my skills are top notch and if you must test them, then send me out on a bounty and I'll bring who ever you want me too back in. Sound good?”

Nicolas.jpg

LonghornJedi: this is retarded

Static Savior: THIS IS SPARTA!

Veldri opened his eyes slowly, lamenting the fact that he had to come back the world. He was having such sweet dreams.

something about holding down a man and slowly ripping he apart to gain the praise of a master. Then the scene shifted and he was standing beside the same three that he had been fighting with in the other room and a man named Slicer was calling all the shots. Then the scene shifted again and he was looking throught the scope on his new sniper rifle and he felt different, powerful and merciless. Then he pulled the trigger and listened to the slight ~hisss~ as the shot left the barrel and flew straight, striking the target at the base of the neck. An instant kill! Veldri felt the blood racing through his body, laughing, he picked up his equipment and disappeared.

Veldri knew he had to find this Slicer and find a way to make him his master. He wanted that power, to feel the blood pumping through his veins, the adrenaline surge, the ability to hit any target from the shadows and then disappear. He would stick around only long enough to see the look on his target's face as he felt the toxins enter his body and began to eat at him from the inside. That's the power I want Veldri knew. He also knew he would need to meet this Slicer.

Veldri hauled himself to his feet and pictured the path he took to get to this room and then how to get to this "training room" quickest. He sighed, how would he find his way out of this maze? Veldri allowed his body to slump against the wall opposite the door.

The wall shuttered and fell open; Veldri rolled to his feet and looked around. " What are the chances of that ?." Veldri laughed to the figure standing in front of him: Karnage. Some how I fell into the training room, what luck! Veldri leapt to his feet and faced Karnage, then he related his dream to him and his need to meet Slicer and then he said to Karnage, " I'm sorry about the way I acted earlier and if you want I'll make it up to you. I see now that randomly pointing guns is like playing Russian Roulette and only leads to needless slaughter. So can you introduce me to this Slicer and give me a second shot to work with you? If you want I can show you to a store room of weapons, explosives, the whole nine yards."

Jaden landed his Starfighter and gazed out of the port. He noticed nothing had been touched to the hull of his Jedi Starfighter, that is to say, tthere wer no dead bodies on the ground. His live feed from the Jedi Starfighter Astromech had told him all he needed to know. Still hiccuping from that Fine piece of liquor he had had, he noticed that nearly everyone had busted through the hangar doors, so there was no need to check for intruders. He almost just ran through the hangar doors and down the hall way, but he noticed something: a ship thaqt had not been there before. He armed himself to the teeth and headed over to it. He isnpected it thoroughly, and Making sure no one was there, Comented "aww whoever left thids beautiful gift for me shouldn't have done so. I'll pick it up sometime later." and Jaden ran off through the hallways to the training room. Jaden almost entered but noticed a charge was there. "never seen one like that before. Next move... spring the trap. Jaden dropped a thermal detonator outside the door. He linked the detonator up to his self defense mechanism and and nearly blew the door off its hinges when he wondered what type of charge it was. Fearing it could be a massive bomb that would blow everything up, Jaden decided to go in the Back way.

He boosted downt the corridors, showing excellent skill and precision down the hallways. He came to a door and Kicked it open wiht his dual pistols around the door frame. Then, realizing there were no shots coming at him, he peeked his visor around the doorframe. "Oh, its just you two. Behaving yourselves, aren't you?" he said as he lowered his weapons into his holsters. So what do you want in here, new Kid. if anyone doesn't belong here its you. This is Slicer's Corps,and last time I checked you didn't work for him. By the way , You probably set that charge out there. What's it do: explosive, flechette, poison, flash????" Jaden said then "OK looks like the gang's all here, what do we do now?"

Veldri turned to face Jaden and noticed that he had his guns out but he wasn't pointing them at him; an improvement. "Thanks for not blowing my brains out there. Oh, the trap was just a neuro-toxin and it's on a back door, not the main one. Sorry, did you set it off because I have the antidote if you need some. It was just there so I could take a nap without being interupted." Veldri stopped to catch his breath and then continued before Jaden could get impatient. " I already contacted Slicer and I'm waiting on his reply; he knows who I am. I was hoping he would give me something to do. I'm not here to mess things up for you, if that's what you mean. I'll go disable that charge later." Veldri step toward Jaden and extended his hand. " My name's Ghaunadaur, although everyone calls me Veldri. Ghaunadaur means he who lurks and that's the way I like to work, from the shadows or with a well-placed knife or charge. Don't worry though, I wont stick anything in your back! I mean it."

He could here two people ramble inside the room to the rear of him. Karnage pivoted his head around and was not surprised to see the man in mandalorian armor he had become somewhat aquainted with earlier, standing before him. But what did surprise him was someone else was beside him. It must have been the man who had recently charged into the hangar with Ripper. Some irritating squable sound had found its way into Karnage's ear. They seemed to be blabbing on about how one of them had contacted the same employer that employed and was training Karnage.

"Ghaunadaur, you can not just contact someone to train you. You have to be searched out by a future master and he has to choose to take you under his wing. By hunting down someone to train you, you are just wasting time and will not gain any ground nor success. Besides, I dont think you are included in the dueling scenario that will soon begin."

With that, Karnage folded his arms across his chest and stood there in his place. Vision began to fade slightly, and sounds began to muffle. Immediately he pulled his head back and jolted his eyelids open to expose his bloodshot eyes and sockets. Karnage almost dozzed off to sleep from the lack of it. His stay on this planet seemed to be getting more boring by the minute.

Sig-spartan1.jpg

My Ship

Veldri looked to Karnage and thought about what he had just said. Inwardly he sighed and spoke to Karngae "You may have a point there Karnage, but seeing as I have nowhere else to be I shall stay until Slicer tells me to get lost. However unlikely it may be, he might be in a good mood and if he's not, I'm prepared to deal with the concesquences. Besides, I was under the impresion that Ripper sort of contacted Slicer to gain admittance; although Ripper may not be the best role model." Veldri looked up and noticed that Karnage was sleeping and so he pulled out his three knives and began juggling them and practicing his throwing on a nearby crate. I wonder what I'll do if Slicer tells me no? I'll leave of course, I don't need that kind of an enemy, but where will I go...

Ripper had been left in this hangar alone... giving himself a little time to look around....

Hmmm he thought, not much in here that i can use.

He decided to go the route that the others had gone, in search for this training room. He walked down the halway for quite a few minutes and finally came to this facility's armory.

Ahhh... This is what i needed...

He looked around for a minute thinking about what he would want, he decided he would pick up a vibrosword which caught his eye quite nicely; he also picked up 2 stun grenades... "Oh yesss...." he said aloud, picking up a MiniMag PTL rocket launcher.... He hauled it and a few of the proton torpedoes in crates beside it back to his ship.

After loading up his storage with supplies and his newfound weapons he walked up to his ship's computer. I see my vibrosword isn't fitted with cortosis weave... now that i could use... He started hitting numbers and buttons on the computer and it soon confermed his order for the weave. "CHARGING ACCOUNT" it responded.

He set up his ship's auto-defenses and began to make his way towards the training room. He walked past a door fitted with a trip with an... explosive??? what kind of man would put armed explosives in a building like this.... crazy....

He kept walking and eventually came to this training room that had been talked about so much. Upon entering the room, he noticed the human... "Veldri" that he had encountered earlier. He walked past him, not wanting to deal with all that again, and went to speak to Karnage and the mandalorian.

"Does anyone have any idea when this training exercise will start? I was informed if there was an extra slot that i could fill it."

"If there isn't a slot open by time it starts i figure i will learn by observation... Our master slicer, I still have not had a chance to meet him in person yet."

As Ripper waited for a response, he thought to himself, It's about time i met Slicer... I want to be put to some real use, not these little quarrels between this other guy...

"Not the best role model?... Yah, I geuss I'm not the best role model for little boys..."

Ohhhh burn... he thought to himself....

Edited by Guest

sig-ripper1-1.jpg

My Ship & Armor

Then it struck him...

Veldri thought of something very important, Even if Slicer sends me away, he gives me something to do. I aquire objectives either way...

"Hmmm...Hey Ripper, let me show you something since you seem so attachted to that knife of yours. See the glossy, clear substance in this container? Know what it is?" Veldri asked, holding aloft a container.

"This is alkaloid toxiferne, Ripper, a poison that can be applied to solid blades and you only need to be pricked the smallest amount by that same blade and the alkaloid toxiferne goes into affect instantly. You lose control of your body and you collapse in a heap; then you just lay there twitching. A few seconds later, you become completely paralized, unable to do the slightest thing, unable even to make a small noise. Then, due to paralsis, your lungs and your heart stop working and you sufficate. There is no counter other than not getting touched by it in the first place. You may want to get some for your knife. I'd give you some but this is all I've got. Sorry."

Veldri slid the knife upside-down into a sheath strapped on his left arm so that the hilt barely protruded from his sleeve. Then, he capped the alkaloid toxiferne and put it in a pouch inside his armor. " Just thought you might be interested, that's all." Then Veldri went back to formulating his plans for the future.

((Ok given the mass number of people who have suddenly shown up, anybody under my command who is not in the exerisce are to go out side of the facility and practice shooting at a firing ranage, and also practice hand to hand combat with a random droid. Everyone in the exerisce, Just to get this blasted thing started, I am moving no matter what. Well anyone on my team anyway. So if your listed on the attacker team, take up from there.))

Slicer arrived slightly later after the team had been moved to about half a kilometer away. He hd been busy conducting interviews with black sun personell that had impressed him and then had sent ten men the coordinates to nespis 8 and watched them set off in three seperate shuttles to the world. He had made sure that their frequency matched the friendly frequency that the mines would accept, then he made his way to the blasted simulation room.

The 'team' was moved on kilo as the simulation began to take place. A high tower rose from the depths of nothing to stand high ablove the imaginary but visible foilage surrounding the area. It was set up like most sentry towers, with a ten meter space between the foilage and the tower itself, which was the only smart way to operate a sentry tower, lest you wanted the enemy to sneak up on the tower from the foilage below.

Sim weapons had been handed out to the attacking team, which was basically a bunch of simulated a280 rifles. Which were powerful and accurate. It would be more than enough to subdue a person. Also telescoping rods had been handed out, one that telescoped to three meters, the other to about five or six metes. Meant to be simulated either doublebladed or single bladed weapons.

Slicer looked around his group. He didn't have many but that was ok, the defenders dind't have many either. He was under the impression that they were operating under normal ground combat rules, instead of what he would do in a space battle, which only meant he would have to use an entirl'y different stragey.

unfortantualy or perhaps fortuanty for the team, Slicer arrived in a speeder different then the transport they had use to be moved a kilo out.

Which had allowed Slicer solitude to plan out a rather basic stragey, analyisng what he knew of the defenders and the attackers.

As the group was dropped off and the transport was remaining idle, Slicer suddenly appeared in the speeder he was using. Stepping out he rose to a height above that of six feet. His armor gleemed in the artifical sunlight, as his eyes, hidden by his visor swept over his team. He tossed his a-280 rilfe and picked up a sim one before slowly approching the group. Heavy bootfalls purposly driven into the ground in order begin control his image to the team.

With or with out the force, this man radiated the feeling of death and despair around him. He hosited his rifle and pointed at Karnage.

A cold calculating voice slipped through the mechanical speakers he used to communicate with people.

"You, recon their defenses. The rest of you, set up a base camp. if we are going to do this we are going to do this right. A stupid charge two minutes in is childish. From this moment believe that this simulation is real, and that you really will die."

He half turned to look at the man fatherest from the little half circle of men before him. Despite a 360 degree range of vision, he found that people needed visual stimulation to know when they were being talked to.

"Any stupid stunts that puts this team in danger, will be dealt with, most likey through death."

Walking past the group he took refuage in the shade of an artifical tree, despite the fact that it was neither hot, nor did the artfical light bother him in any way. Turning to full face Karnage he gave off a sense of impatience, almost demanding to know, why the man hadn't set off already on foot to scout out the defenses of the sentry tower.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Veldri walked out into the sunshine and looked over the taget range. Hmmm, doesn't look to difficult. Maybe someone will train with me... He sat down on the grass and began stretching Wouldn't want to pull anything. He leapt to his feet in time to see Ripper leaving the hanger.

" Hey Ripper, wanna train together? There are some simulations weapons out here too. We may not be able to run as good a sim as Slicer is running, but it's better than droids, No? If you except, what do you think of these rules: only simulation weapons, not fatal blows, only simlated explosives and poisons, and at least a three post "kill". What do you say?"

As Veldri waited for Ripper's reply, he ripped out his Bulldog RLRs and emptied all 12 shots into 12 droids standing around the field. " Damn!! Missed two !! They weren't even moving! I need some work there I guess."

" So Ripper, what do you say??"

Jaden ran into the tower: he didn't want to present an open target. "Yeah, they can't handle me with my weapons, so they make it so I'm on even footing. Not like this would happen In real life, but good for the practice." Jaden got to the weapons cache first and therefore got first pick. "let's see, I'll take...two of those... yes and four of those, maybe one more of those... and definitely one of those." Jaden grabbed up three A-280 blasters, four lightsaber sim rods, and placing two on his belt and keeping the other two on the floor for him to pick up later, He stuck two of the blasters on his thighs, and the other hidden in another location. He then saw one of the double bladed-sabers and strapped it across his back. Then picking up the two other single-blades from the floor, decided to take up a recon position at the top of the tower. The fortifications there were tremendous. there were solid walls at the top, similar to a castle from the medieval times. There were only minor holes for blaster muzzles, and no possible way to get shot out of the sniper alcove. Jaden locked in with two of his blaster rifles in the holes. "Great," he thought, "lets see them get past these gats" and with that he waited for his enemy to appear.