The Hapes Cluster

Tarrian Skywalker

Phillep, signaled for a guard, "Find my apprentices, make certain they are both in the Medical Bay."

Before he turned to Aisling, waiting either for her anger to settle or if he needed to give her a chloroform surprise...

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

As his guards come in, Ki opened her eyes staring at the door, her anger building. They ordered her removal but she screamed at them,

"NO! GET OUT!!"

This was followed by a force push as her eyes narrowed, Ki wincing with pain as she had moved forward slightly, though the push sent them out of the bathroom where she was still soaking, still healing in bacta in the tub, still with nothing on. She 'pushed' the door closed, so angry that she didn't care that blood was now again leaking out of her shoulder wound, her rib puncture now healed, though the ribs themselves still needed to knit together. She somehow managed to trigger the locking mechanism, making sure they would not enter.

"You better get some clothes ready for me Tressa, though I do not want his men anywhere near me"

Her voice showed her anger through her intense pain. Convert it to anger... keep them out... As far as she was concerned they could all go to hell.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Phillep's face went with the slap, before his eyes glared straight into Aisling's, "You dare insult me?"

His hand went to his back pocket and drew a small handkerchief which he smothered her mouth and nose with, quickly causing her mind to lose consciousness. Her body fell into his hands, he placed his free hand positioning his forefinger over her sinuses applying pressure and a message.

Calm down, Aisling, you don't mean it. Now, relax and rest.

It was more a forced suggestion...

phillep.jpg

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Aisling started to fight him, but it was only for a moment and then there was darkness... she body collasped in his arms as she went down to her knees. She could hear his voice in her mind telling her to calm down, to rest and relax... sleep took her, her head tilting to the side in his arms...

She could feel Phillep cradling her in his arms as he carried her back to the suite... maids were already in the room trying to clean up the mess from the force storm her rage had caused, and he took her into the bedroom and closed the door...

As he laid her down on the bed, her eyes opened slightly... in her mind she said his name... Phillep? Slowly as if in slow motion, her eyes closed again..

Aisling.jpg

Letting her sit down, Phillep nodded, before he closed her eyes and let her rest. Parting, already reports told of where Ki was, mostly in the manner of screaming and obnoxious shrieking.

No word on Colonel Macleod's surgical procedures, though, which was a shame, the old man would have to wake up sooner or later...

Phillep's hands set about the door, before it crumpled into itself and fell in a loud clang, exposing the interior of the room to Phillep's twisted eyes and the sight of a frightened servant girl.

"Now, do be kind, where is Lady Ki?"

phillep.jpg

The bacta was drained and replaced with warm scented water, Ki still unable to climb out of the tub from her injuries. The bleeding in her shoulder wound had stopped at least. Between the gentle manipulations of Tressa, Ki now had underwear on so she wasn't totally immodest. She didn't have anything covering her wounds though, leaving them to soak. The bruising had coloured to deep black, blue and purple shades, literally from head to toe. She heard the door to her rooms being forcefully open, the squeal of one of the servants as he spoke.

The girl's eyes had darted towards the bathing room as she held a bundle of warm towels she had been bringing in to Ki, nearly dropping them as she backed away from him.

Ki pulled again at the collar, trying to find the catch to get rid of it. Her eyes went towards the bathing room door, narrowing as she felt him approach. She didn't want to see him.

KiVastor.jpg

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

"Now, now dear... you really must not struggle."

Phillep's footsteps echoed almost on par with the resounding backdrop of his ego, before he positioned one hand on Ki's second servant's neck... cutting the blood to her brain and and releasing her, as she collapsed in a fit of unconsciousness.

"You really should learn to listen, I can't train you, I can't make you strong, if you don't listen." He smiled, looking off to the bath water as it ran through the drain, "Really, I figure what you want to do is kill me, no? Well, here's a way to do it. I'll train you to kill, you learn to kill well enough and what's to stop you from killing me?"

He smirked, "Of course, besides me, anyway. But, you get the idea."

phillep.jpg

"Listen to what exactly? How... Why would you?"

Ki glared at him, hate smoldering in her eyes as she saw him knock her servant unconscious. He read her wanting to kill him easily, though why would he train her to kill him? He had her confused.

"You know damn well what I want then, but you can't be killed... can you?"

The last wasn't quite a question, though it did interest her greatly. If he could be killed... but then... she would still die if he wasn't there, that realisation kicked in. He had that power over her. If he had left it too much longer before she would have died... did she really want that? She brought herself to a sitting position as the last of the water drained away. Ki was still very weak. The deeper shoulder wound still closing though hadn't fully yet. Her ribs making her wince as she bent forward.

"Why aren't you with her? She's carrying your brat. I'm sure she wouldn't approve of you being here, not when I'm in nothing but my underwear."

The servants had told her what they had overheard, Aisling going off at Phillip because she had thought Ki had been kissing him. Ki was disgusted at the thought, she couldn't stand him, why would she even want to kiss him? That her bodies instincts had taken over and made her drink from him horrified her.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

"Perhaps she would be, she is asleep now, and I have no interest in your body."

Pausing to take a moment to look at her wound, he let one finger trace it, sending shivers of pain throughout her body, "You see, I am attempting to teach you to discover your pain. I told you to harness it, to harness your anger. Altogether, they harness into hatred. You feel hatred, namely towards me."

He sat down, by the tub, "You see, I actually, do have a use for your body, but not the sexual variety... at least not at the moment, maybe if Aisling proves unfit. Your blood is considerably fickle, its the only reason I infected you. That and to tie myself within your bloodline. The Royal line, I mean, I can force my way into its progression."

"What I want to do, Ki, is train you, turn you into a Sith huntress. You have had some training, meager as it may be and are readily able to access the Force. Nurgle assisted in that, he was a most powerful man, Nurgle... and now, I am to act in his footsteps, like the Last Son of a God."

He stopped talking, allowing his eyes to wander, "You see, Ki, this will make you strong. Deadly. You have assets I require, assets you will paid handsomely for, both monetarily and in the realms of power. We all seek power, I imagine you wouldn't have spoken to Nurgle, if deep down you didn't want any yourself."

His fingers drummed on his knee; the armor having rescinded before he had entered the room to hardened pieces at the shoulders, wrists, torso and lower legs. "I have the Galactic Empire at my disposal, but it is only one tool in my ultimate dream. A dream I have found with the Sith Lords. They are powerful and I believe in them, I believe their doctrine of Chaos. I am an agent of that Chaos. You, Macleod and Aisling are to become my students. I only ask that you listen, that you follow. That you abide by me, and when you feel able, you can try and kill me. Should you succeed, then you were more worthy of existing than I... should you fail, you swear perpetual allegiance to me, you became indebted to me. Should you feel ready to do so again, then once more, you shall swear your life to me. By the third time, should it reach that many, you forsake the ability to challenge me, is that clear? That is the arrangement of our deal."

He then chuckled thinking of her question...

"As for my mortality, I shall ask you this, Lady Vastor, can you die? For I assure you, since I changed you, gave you the gift, you and I, are both immortal. We are bound to the Dark Side and to Chaos, both elements which are timeless. Our corporeal forms may wither and die, but we shall forever live. In a new body... but forevermore."

phillep.jpg

Ki flinched away from his touch, only causing more pain with her ribs. The pain that ricocheted through her body where he traced her wound was agonising. She glared at him again, jutting her chin out as her eyes narrowed. She feared what he may do there, though she wouldn't have to fear much longer... not once she had seen the doc once she'd gotten over her injuries. She was relieved when he said his use for her wasn't sexual... until he qualified it with the comment regarding Aisling.

"How would she prove unfit? You already tied yourself to the Royal bloodline by knocking up Aisling, why bother with the branch I'm from? What did you do to her anyway? Why did she lose her spirit?"

Ki had been trying to work that out for quite some time, being that she had the same blood, the injection and had been raped by him too. He had to have done something to her before Ki had been brought in. Her hands went to the thing around her neck again, searching for the catch to remove it.

She remained reasonably calm, her anger in check for the moment, staying silent... listening... at least for the time being as he spoke. His intentions to turn her into a Sith huntress did interest her. She'd been offered training, had started it with another Black Sun agent who was Sith. Ki didn't feel like she had any power here, not when his soldiers still did as they pleased. When she'd killed one of them, she had gotten a thrill at having the power to take his life... until she'd horrified herself by drinking from his blood. Not that it had done anything for her... so needing of Phillip's at the time that it had been instinct to drink.

She did secretly yearn for more power. The power she had felt when she'd held Nurgle's weapon, when she'd cut down the vision of Jocob... the surge of power she had felt had been amazing. Ki brought her attention back to what he was saying, it again confusing her... found part of it hard to believe.

"If you've made me immortal then why do I need your blood? And what is this thing you put on my neck?"

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

"My blood keeps you alive, and other's blood, keeps me alive. It is the price one has to pay for immortality."

He paused again, looking about the room, "And that around your neck, is similar to my form of armor... biological, and when you become powerful enough in the force, it shall function to you in a similar manner as mine functions for me. There is no way to remove it, of course, in time it shall bond to you and become one with you. You are probably upset at me doing these things against your will. In time, you won't be, of course."

His mind wandered, "Of course, each armor fragment is crafted from the soul of a Kaminoan, the power of Sith Alchemy, and each one has specific abilities. It takes several to craft a full suit of armor, like mine, however, your's will likely be able to travel about your body and absorbs blaster shots. Prolonging your life to allow you to complete your missions. However, it could be more than that... and should you want more, when you are fully trained you may seek out Lord Dagon or Lord Valor. The resident Alchemy experts to craft more. And, the collar now, allows me to track your movements and communicate with you."

phillep.jpg

She took in what he said, noticing he avoided her other questions. Ki was feeling cold as she sat in the tub now that there was no hot water in it to keep her warm, and the wet underwear caused her to tremble from keeping her skin wet. While it served the purpose of keeping her from being totally immodest, it now provided a further problem, would need to be removed once she had wrapped herself in the warm towels and she had no way of getting the towels since they were behind him on the warming pad. She would be lucky if she didn't catch a chill. Ki tried to 'reach' for them, but was so drained of energy she couldn't even 'call' one to her.

At least the fragrant water had helped remove the smell of the bacta. Ki had to get out of the tub before the position she was in made her cramp. Around her ribs were showing the bruising of having been punctured, broken. The doc had reset them all but it would take time. Her shoulder still pained, even as it continued to close over. Ki needed to lay down, she also needed to be warm.

A hot meal that would provide sustinance had been brought to her rooms. The servants not game to come near once they had caught a glance of her personal servant lying on the floor. They had placed the covered tray out in the other room and had left, fearful of him and what he would do to them. With her servant still unconscious, and her others frightened to come anywhere near Phillip, Ki had no way of getting out of the tub on her own. She was to weak from her injuries and too stubborn to ask him to help her out. Besides which she didn't want him to touch her, didn't want any bodily contact with him... afraid of what reaction the collar would give if it was near his armor... if it were the same thing what would it do?

Ki shivered for more than just being cold as he had mentioned the collar he put about her neck. She'd seen the pieces on him, seen how it had completely covered his body. She swallowed, No way to remove it... Ki didn't like that idea. It was just as bad as having to rely on his blood to survive. Crafted from souls? That freaked her out. The whites of her eyes widened in fear, she didn't know how that worked or how he could communicate through it. Was it from the same... being that was used for his armor? Was that how he would track her?

"So that offer meant nothing. It doesn't matter if I can kill you... you still have the power of life and death over me regardless because you made me need your blood to survive and now this... this collar. I am NOT your pet slave!!"

Her voice was full of emotion, still the anger beneath it showing how much she would continue to rebel against him. She may have to resign herself to what he'd done to her, but she didn't have to like any of it.

"And how do you control Aisling? What have you done to her to make her so compliant? Just how would she prove unfit? She is only Sixteen years old and carrying your brat. That wouldn't make her forget all she had been trained to be. You've done something else to her."

She wouldn't drop that subject until he told her want she wanted to know.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

"Well, if I can survive on the blood of others, only time will keep you from learning to adapt. What's to stop you from learning how to manufacture your own means of surviving without me... better yet, perhaps, when you are powerful enough, you could kill me and bleed me dry. Take the blood and clone it, you'd be free of me. You only need a part of me, not the entire me, to survive. Frankly, I don't care, I have my needs for you... and hopefully, you will obey and follow them. You passed your first lesson, and you've passed the tests that proved your resilience... now all that remains, is to complete the true matter of training."

He rose, taking a warm towel and tossing it to her, "I expect you ready by tommorow morning, we have more training to undertake. If your body hasn't healed by then, then I'll teach you how to force it to heal."

He lifted Ki's unconscious servant's body, and placed it over his shoulder, "I am in need of a midnight snack. Eventually, I'll kill all the help..."

phillep.jpg

"You never answered my question Phillip. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY COUSIN??"

Her fury at his not answering her question, and his arrogance in just picking up her servant for a so called snack. She ignored the towel, her eyes shooting daggers at him as she wished she had her tools with her.

"You leave her be you bastard!"

Ki didn't have many friends in the Palace, only the servants that had been assigned to her. She couldn't call Aisling a friend, he had her so brainwashed that Ki couldn't stand it. She didn't trust many either, that she had saved Lashana from his soldier already... and now he had the nerve to knock her unconscious to do that to her... The rage that surged through her body gave her strength to rise to her feet, abeit very unsteadily as she glared at him. She was furious at him and determined that she would find some way to survive without him... or die trying. That he would kill so carelessly infuriated her.

Not knowing quite how she found the strength to do so, Ki found herself out of the tub as she launched herself at him, opening up her shoulder wound during the process as her fists pounded on him, willing him to leave her servant alone. She let her pain turn into anger, let it aid her as she punched his stomach with all of her remaining strength.

"LET HER GO!!!"

Ki was seeing red, the pain in her shoulder and ribs agonising though she fought to convert it to strength, to anger. She was not going to sit idly by like Aisling did while he killed servants as he chose. She was not going to let him 'snack' on her servant without a fight. She was also determined to rebel against him at every opportunity. Whatever it was he had done to Aisling to keep her compliant, Ki was determined that she would remain defiant of him. Her hate for him growing with each passing moment. If she had to she would steal a scanner from the medical wing and run tests on Aisling herself to find out what had been done to her. She would find out one way or another. She would also get her implant sooner rather than later.

Hot liquid ran down her back from the wound she had opened as she continued to strike at the man who had become her eternal torment.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Her weakened fists fell upon his back, and with his face from her, Phillep smiled. Her strength increased, if only marginally, but enough to knock the sway from his step and make him feel a tendril of anger.

Her body was flung back towards the wall, her body crumpling back into the tub, "She is mine, I gave her what she wanted and she returned the favor. That is all."

phillep.jpg

Ki felt her body flying across the room, landing back into the tub. Her anger at him soured, her pain intense enough to make her want to pass out again. Her wounds were fully opened again now as she hit the side of the tub, sliding back into it, blood pouring out of her shoulder, her ribs breaking again from the impact as she screamed again. There was no way Ki would be healed over night. And she would not do as he said... she hated him more and more as time went on. Even though she wasn't feeling charitable towards Aisling, she still stood up for her.

"She is not yours by choice... and I NEVER WILL BE!! You brainwashed her and gave Aisling nothing but misery and torture. You've taken everything and you haven't given her a damn thing..."

Ki's voice while pain laced was furious. She would never do as he said, never willingly. Ki's mind was her own and she never intended to be anything but defiant towards him, would never be compliant to him as he had made her cousin. She would find her own way to find out what he had done to Aisling. As soon as he was gone she would crawl if she had to but she would get what she needed and she would find out herself. Even if she had to do it while Aisling slept.

And then, when she'd found out what she needed to find out, she would leave. She would take her ship and go. Or if she couldn't get to her own she would steal one. Her servant's life she wasn't able to save, she just wasn't strong enough to kill him... yet. She would see the doc, see how she could make some form of synthetic blood as he'd given her that idea. Maybe she wouldn't even have to drink it, maybe some implant or injection would do it.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Macleod had fell unconscious as he was being taken into the infirmary. The Colonel awoke with a start, clutching his back at the memory of the knife would. Macleod remembered suddenly that the battle was over, he had been taken to the infirmary. He shook his head, knowing that his sleep had been troubled, but not able to remember the nightmares that had haunted his dreams. The Colonel sat up, feeling for the places where his wounds had been. They were stitched shut now, and the ones he could see looked to be healing.

I must have been sleeping a long time.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

OOC: While I am confusing, its to make a point, Phil is f'n crazy, you can't be f'n crazy and make sense... so when I don't make sense, just take it as not making any sense. Believe me, it'll work out. It's why we're elite...

IC:

Phillep paused, "She, like you received immortality, what living creature does not desire eternal life. In turn, she gave me a link into your bloodline, a small price to pay for eternity. And, by my own virtue, I saved your pathetic race... and have given your entire civilization something to strive for, because its not behind the cheery facade of feminism, you all clamor and cry. I cared, if only for a moment, now, you've exhausted my patience. I told you already, stand by tommorow morning, or suffer a worse fate than your own flesh and blood has had to endure."

As if to make a point, and to add to his exhaustion, he bit deep into the unconscious neck of Ki's servant and hurled her back onto Ki... "Survive, b*tch, and shut the hell up."

With the trickle of blood dribbling from his mouth he moved towards the Infirmary, after assigning several goons outside Ki's door, "If she receives a guest, shoot him. She receives a servant, kill the fool girl and feed Ki another corpse. Fail to do any of this, and you shall be the corpse I feed the dirty whore."

His pace was fast and the paleness had faded from his face as he made his way into the Medical bay, to find Macleod healing, "Good, at least a soldier doesn't act like a spoiled brat..."

phillep.jpg

ooc: but when half the time we don't know who you are talking about?? and yes another novel - could have been longer too. No way to avoid it with her having to get herself out of the tub...

ic:

Ki glared at him from where she had fallen. Her mind was plotting against him and an evil look graced her face as she came to one conclusion. She would make him pay. He'd killed so many on Hapes, so many of the servants, so many of the Hapian people. She would make him pay. "You haven't done anything for the bloodline but soil it! The only thing you've cared about is your own selfish acts. You will pay for what you have done!"

As the body of Lashana was hurled back at her, colliding with her, Ki hit her head against the tub, blacking out. She didn't know how long she had passed out for, though from where the servant had fallen on top of her, blood had trickled from the wound onto her face, reviving Ki if only from the crimson liquid dripping into her mouth. The poor girl was still bleeding from the bite wound, though Ki had saved her from being drained of her blood by him. Very groggy, Ki realised that, while her body was stiff and sore, her wounds had now closed. She must have been out to it for quite some time. She shifted beneath the awkwardly fallen Lashana, pushing her with her 'good' arm until she was beside Ki in the tub and not awkwardly over her. The movement had brought her around too, Lashana apologising to Ki for what had happened, for failing her... "Shhh, you never failed me... it is him. Phillip is going to pay for what he's done. I swear he will. I will make sure he does."

The girl was pale, only just hanging on to life. He'd killed her regardless of Ki's attempt to save her. He had bitten too deep, her blood flowing freely. Ki placed her arm around the girl, holding her as the girl slipped from this life. She was determined, she would make him pay for what he had done. She had spent most of the night in the bathtub, and now had to get out of it. She was still very weak but she was angry at him. She let the anger fuel, let it aid her in pushing herself up from where she had been laying. Her ribs hurt like hell, but again, she must have been out to it for a long time for the fact that she could move. The blood that had poured out of her was caked over her body.

Ki dragged herself out of the tub, screaming her frustrations in the way of abuse towards Phillip with every move she made. Once out of the tub, she moved herself under the shower cubicle, turning on the water as she stripped off the blood soaked underwear, the water washing the sticky crimson liquid from her body. Once cleansed, though it took a long time with no servants to aid her, Ki 'called' the towels to her. This time finding it was easier to do so. She wrapped herself in the towel, drying her hair with another, laying yet another over the body of her now dead servant... again swearing he would pay for what he'd done.

She ever so slowly made her way into her bedroom, adjoining the bathing room, her eyes noticing the door to the living area of her rooms torn off it's hinges and guards outside. Another evil smirk crossed her face. He would pay. Her bedroom door closed as she slammed it, hearing the residing slam. Looking down her body she saw how black and blue it was. In the mirror she could see the wounds had closed completely over her body, the long wound on her shoulder, the mark where her side had been punctured and her ribs broken.

With pain in every part of her body, Ki made her way to her wardrobe, pulling out a set of her leathers. She had to sit down to peel them on, but it would also add support to her body with the tightened thick leather clothing. She pulled her boots on, placing her daggers within them too. Determination drove her. She would do this. She would get other weapons one way or another.

Ki made her way ever so slowly into the living room then, over to the tray where it had been placed at the table on a warmer. The food was still warm, as was the nutritious drink that had been provided. Starving, Ki downed all that had been brought. She would need her strength. She saw one of the guards smirking as he looked in through the open door. His smirk didn't last as the knife that had been provided with the meal was imbedded in his forehead painfully. Ki had thrown it and used the force to make sure it pushed into his skull and brain. He fell lifeless to the floor.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Macleod nodded. He suspected that had been an indication of annoyance with something Ki or Aisling had done. Macleod stood before Phillep, no longer in pain. It was odd that he was healing so fast. The pilot felt strange without his sword or helmet. Both lay against the wall. His black hair was streaked with gray, and his eyes had a pained look about them. Phillep had rarely seen Macleod without his pilot's helmet. Macleod was rarely out of his ship. They stood in silence as Macleod contemplated what he should do. Despite himself, he found himself giving his new Master a small bow. Macleod had attempted to resist the urge as best he could.

After what I've seen him do, I should throw myself on my own sword. But I've committed myself. I am his apprentice and he is my Master. There is nothing to change that now.

Macleod still promised himself he wouldn't sink as low as what he'd seen Ki and Aisling doing. He sincerely hoped there would be a difference between being an apprentice and being a dog.

I will not be a dog.

"You spoke of these nanites. The doctors were apparently able to heal me with them. I assume they are already in my body. What are they exactly?"

Macleod did not refer to Phillep as Master. That was one thing he would never do.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

"Do you remember Lord Geki of Sanity's End. He was a crazed man, but he gave us many new advances in our limited biomedical fields. The nanites are a key example of these. His soldiers were infused with the nanite technology he created, enhancing their physical being, through strength, speed, stealth and accuracy. Over time, we perfected these advantages, expanding rapid healing to their repertoire. They are nanometer-sized machines, on par with the size of your cells, Colonel. They aid you, and clearly, have assisted in your healing."

Pausing to look at Macleod's face, it was an aged face, and it made Phillep think some more before speaking, "You seem ready to continue in your training... I'd like to allow you to grasp some of the Force's more basic aspects. Let us go to the courtyard, you'll need more room to practice than this Medical Bay can offer."

----------------------------

The soldier who fell, alerted the other goons about Ki's door, and they appeared a bit confused... the Admiral had perhaps given them an assignment that they couldn't handle, but they would not accept it. One could argue, if Phillep's men were killed, perhaps she took only another step in his experimentations.

phillep.jpg

How weak does one have to be before determination kicks in? The will to survive, to thwart an enemy at every turn... that is what was driving the Princess of Hapes. She hated the monster for all he had done and this hate was driving her to right at least some of the wrongs he had done. She had been close to the servant he had just killed, had saved her from being raped by one of his men. She'd had to struggle then kill that same soldier before he raped her. She had done so, although she'd been very weak at the time. Now she knew that reason why and she hated it... hated him for all he had done.

Ki finished every last crumb of food that had been on the plate, still needing something more to keep her going. She refused to 'drink' the blood from the servant, regardless of if that had been his intent or not. Lashana had been her friend. Besides, it hadn't done anything for her when she'd drank blood from that dead soldier, only his blood seemed to strengthen her and she wanted an out from that. Without knowing it though she had swallowed what had dripped down her face into her mouth while she had been in the tub. The pain Ki felt was so overwhelming she had trouble pushing herself back to a standing position. She wanted to double over from the pain in her ribs. They were mending again, after having been rebroken when he'd thrown her servant at her. Her shoulder still felt on fire though it had closed over once more. How long she had been unconscious in the tub for Ki didn't know, though now the first signs of daylight were showing through the window. She wasn't going to wait around here for that son of a b**ch to return.

The goons at the door hadn't entered, they had however shuffled out of her 'line of fire' so to speak. She would kill them all, leave none standing. Ki would make sure she got out of the room without them hindering her. She moved ever so slowly back to her bedroom, gathering up a datapad and slipping the small device into her pocket. A special datachip was placed into a lined pocket within her boot.

Ki picked up another item, one she stared at a long moment in time. It was a hologram of herself and Kabe. I'll free myself from him yet... I'll never love anyone but you... Her thoughts regarding Kabe had surprised her with their intensity as she found herself wishing she'd had his child. At least then his legacy would have gone on. It shocked her that she would feel that way because after her own childhood she never wanted to put a child of her's through that. She'd never wanted a kid before. She could only put it down to the fact her cousin was heavy with child. She placed the hologram down, kissing her finger and placing it to his face.

She had a mission to perform. One she was determined that she would complete regardless of all obstacles in her way. Ki was an assassin, a fact that she had been neglecting since she had gotten here, trying to be the "proper" Royal. No longer. She would use all of her skills to complete her goal. She grabbed up a couple of sharpened objects and straightened up her body again, wincing with the movement. First things first. Get rid of the goons. She saw another goon from the doorway of her room, the angle perfect to launch another attack. This time the fork she'd taken from the platter was sent flying through the air, aided by the force so it embedded into his eye. He let out a yell. Ki smirked and 'pushed' at him sending him flying backwards. The power that surged through her made her body tingle, giving her a huge thrill.

Ki straightned up again, her pain forgotten as her anger at the goons, and at Phillip surged through her again. One of the goons had a vibroblade on him. Ki set her sights on him. She wanted that blade and nothing was going to stop her from getting it. The others had blasters, including the fallen among their number. Concentrating on it she 'pulled' the blaster from his holster. One of the guards leapt towards the floating blaster but she wouldn't let him have it. She threw the spoon at him, the handle the part he had to avoid or he would suffer an injury like the other goons.

The blaster landed in her outstretched hand, Ki firing at the goon with the fork in his eye, killing him with precise shots and now giving the remaining goons a fierce look, her eyes falling again on the one with the blade...

"Who's next?"

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Ki let her rage come further to the front, How dare he set his guards to keep her servants from getting to her... and from her getting out... The angrier she became, the less she thought of the pain she was in, the more sinister the look in her eyes. She ripped the other guards blaster from his hand, the unsuspecting fool had released it with shock that she could do half the things he'd seen her do. His assignment seemed to be not at all what he thought it would be. It was supposed to be a simple task, keep everyone out. He and his fellow goons didn't expect for her to have the strength to take them out. Conflict showed on their faces.

She was to remain alive, the Admiral had said that anyone trying to enter was to be shot and 'fed' to her. That meant she had to be kept alive. They didn't expect her to be a threat to them. Why the bodies were to be 'fed' to her was another matter for confusion to them, though they had all heard rumours of the Admiral killing servants and drinking their blood, draining bodies of blood. One of their mates had been on a detail to remove a body from the Queen's chambers a while back.

The remaining guards put up defense, though with Ki as determined as she was to get rid of them, they didn't stand a chance. She choked one, again practicing the skills she had been coming into, cutting his windpipe off and getting a buzz from the power to do so. The last one she shot at point blank range. She rifled through their pockets, taking a holster belt from the smallest guard and strapping it on, also grabbing the vibroblade she'd had her eyes on. Anything else that was of use to her as well she snatched up. Adrenaline was now coursing through her system, making it easier for her to move. The guards now all lay dead around her.

Ki set off down the corridor, every part of her on alert for any of his men. She'd kill any she came across. Although the girl was still far from being at her full mobility, the high she'd gotten from killing them was still flowing through her. She'd get a pain hyperspray once she got to the medical wing. Her shoulder wasn't as sore as it had been, nor her ribs, though they still did ache. She had to slow down again, slipping into the kitchen unnoticed first of all, holstering the blaster and gathering up a mug of strong caffa. She downed it, letting the caffine in it give her another boost. She grabbed up another knife, her vibroblade strapped into it's sheath on the stolen holster belt.

Time to get into the medical wing. He had been going there and she didn't want to be anywhere near him. As she crept closer she heard something spoken about heading to the Court yard. Ki slipped into one of the adjoining rooms to the medical bay, moving silently around so she would avoid him by entering it from the other side to steal what she needed to use.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

Macleod expected they did a lot more than that. He was convinced Phillep has some measure of control over these machines should Macleod find he no longer wished to be a Sith. Nevertheless, as he walked, he could not ignore the added spring in his step. He felt younger. He felt all of the added abilities Phillep had described. As he passed his reflection in a shiny durasteel wall on their way to the courtyard, Macleod thought he even looked a bit younger.

Isn't this what you wanted? The first step to immortality.

Macleod wasn't sure what to think now. He suddenly realized had been staring at the wall for too long. He ran to catch up with Phillep, and joined him in the courtyard. Macleod's sword was once again at his side, not that it had ended up being of much use. But the Colonel was healed and ready to begin.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

As Phillep walked he heard the reports of Ki's escape, simply nodding blankly, conveniently while Macleod absorbed himself in his reflection... when the two came upon the Courtyard, Phillep motioned for Macleod to watch.

"Call the Force to you, learn to hear it's call... use it and harness it. Bend it to your will. You faced off against Ki, and felt the rush of emotion and you've faced several Rebels and each time, feeling the Force at the very end of your finite grasp. Today, you will reach for it, grab it and force it to give you the powers and secrets it holds."

Phillep smiled, "For example, Colonel..." he broke into a dash that quickly encircled the Colonel four times around before stopping, "That was Force-speed, a simple and essential key to unlocking the mysteries of the Force. Now you try."

phillep.jpg

Macleod thought that request a bit advanced for his first attempt as a Sith apprentice. But the power of the nanites made the Colonel more confident than normal. He felt he could do anything at this point. His fear and regret at this plight had dissapated for the moment. The anticipation of beginning his training was defeating his sense of morality.

I've killed many and took joy in their deaths. Is what Phillep does much different? I've never believed myself to be a good person anyway.

Macleod was still not so sure this was right, but for now that feeling was out of his mind. The Colonel felt for the familiar buzz of Force awareness that he often employed in the pilot's seat. He wasn't used to trying to find it, usually it just came to him in the heat of battle. Macleod located it at last, sinking into the feeling, letting him feel the Force's connection with everything around him.

Now what?

Macleod remembered when that Dark Side boost had been unleashed during the fight for Coruscant. He remembered the rush of power and using the Force to influence the lasers he fired at his enemies. It had been much different than merely feeling a warning of danger. Macleod remembered how he had guided his shots, and directed that same technique onto himself. It strained him without the Dark Side boost, but he finally felt the Force's connection, not just with his body, but with the individual muscles and bones within his body. It was difficult to keep focus. To make it easier, he blocked out everything else, focusing only on his legs.

Let's see what Phillep has to say after this!

Macleod recalled his anger at Phillep and Ki, and thought about using that memory. But he didn't want to think about that right now, it would only make him wonder if he was as monstrous as Phillep. Instead Phillep recalled his repeated air duels with the Jedi Mes Tisserand. The Jedi had bested him, and been defeated by him, but always Mes managed to escape. The Jedi had eventually died at someone else's hands. That had burned Macleod when he found out. He focused on the Jedi's image and felt the anger within him. It was very strong. Macleod ran. He was already faster because of the nanites, and now the old Colonel used the dark side to increase the speed of his legs. For a brief moment, he was a blur moving to Phillep's side. But he could not maintain concentration and control his legs at the same time. After a circling only once, the Imperial officer tripped over his own feet, falling on his face.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

Once she felt they were gone, Ki slipped into the medical wing, riffling through the various cabinets until she found what she wanted, various scalpels and other drugs and things. A medical staff member went to stop her though the look Ki gave told him to back away and leave her be. He was told that if he wanted to help her, he would find her what she wanted. She was angry, she was in pain and she was determined to do her self imposed mission. The staff member gave one nod, his hand shaking as he reached for the scanners she required.

"You tell the doc I will have access to the blood screening equipment too, I have a project I need to do and I don't want any of you involved. I'll have that portable x-ray scanner as well as the scanner that will indicate any foreign objects in a person's body. I'm going to get to the bottom of this once and for all."

Her voice was harsh, the doctor having heard her voice coming out.

"Stay away doc... for your own good. I'll have a supply of your pain meds thrown in with the rest of the gear, the one's that don't knock you out... and that other object. I'll insert it myself."

That she had concerns for their safety came through her orders, she wasn't even sure if they weren't already on his death list. He said he was going to kill all of them. That this doctor was one of the best, if not the best on Hapes wouldn't matter to him. Ki gathered up her equipment, hitting herself with the hyperspray that dulled her pain before taking the backpack bag she'd scooped them into and sneaking out towards Aisling's rooms.

There were odd guards along the way to Aisling's but surprisingly not any in front of his precious brainwashed pawn's room, obviously she wasn't a threat to him... not like Ki... an evil grin crossed her face, so he thought he could stop her from doing whatever she wanted to do... he was wrong. She drew one of scalples she swiped from the med bay, using the ready weapons rather than bloodying her daggers for the moment. She flicked the scalpel, sending it towards the guard from the shadows in the corridor. It collided with the middle of his forehead. Ki used the force to push it deeper then, push it so that it penetrated his brain. She then 'grabbed' it through the force and forced it down so it cut his face open. The look of horror etched permanantly on the guards face now.

She disposed of several more guards before she slipped quietly into Aisling's rooms, silencing her servants with a finger to her lips. They all knew that Ki had looked in on Aisling regardless of if they were fighting or not.

"My cousin still sleeping?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"Alert me if any of his soldiers come in"

After receiving a nod Ki moved through to Aisling's bedroom. She slipped off the backpack and ran several of the scanners over her body, being easier as she was lying on her back.

"That evil son of a b***h. How dare he do this to you..."

She recorded the scans so that Aisling would see for herself what the results were. Ki also copied them onto her own datapad as well as the chip. She had several copies of it now. A burst of it was sent through to the medical computer as well. That Aisling had implants imbedded in her brain, at her neck and along her spine was horrid. No wonder he was able to control her. And there was no way to remove them from the locations that they were at, not without killing her. He must have done them himself... maybe that had been what all the screams had been before Ki had been brought into the room...? She couldn't be sure how soon after it had been done that she had been brought in. But it had to be why Aisling had wanted him, wanted to have sex with him, breed with him, that strong longing she had felt through the family bond, triggered by his needs. Ki would do her own research though, she would find a way to 'reprogram' them if she had to but she would find a way to free her cousin from that tyrant.

"Wake up Aisling. There's something you need to see. Your precious lover is controlling you with implants."

She slipped her chip away, she pocketed the datapad that she'd recorded it on but she held the scanner towards Aisling so as soon as she woke she would see the scanner's results. Even if his men were to burst in now, it would be too late.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

"It is a good start, continue concentrating..."

All the while, the paranoid madman knew what was occuring, down to the 'endangerment' of his special project, Aisling.

"I shall return in a moment... if you are ready before then, come and find me. Lock onto my presence in the Force and use that to find me."

He dissappeared into the complex, heavily-armed troopers, the kind of Insurrection specialists that conquered the Cluster in a matter of days began their waves of death-dealing. Quickly eradicating the few loyal Hapans, servants and the famous Doctor... they were becoming too much of a liability.

His footsteps brought him just outside the door, and immediately his duplicitious, snake-like tongue began, "Ki, are you jealous of Aisling? Is this you way of destroying me in front of your cousin's eyes, only to claim your spot in the throne? Are you trying to destroy what meager happiness your Cousin has?"

phillep.jpg