Acrid

hudkina

*Velhart and Mesadu walk to the Shadow fox and get in then take off from the base. They fly around the planet to another continent. They land in front of a house then get out of the shadow fox and go inside. They then go up to their room.*

Velhart.jpg

OOC: I need to ask you something, Dahn-Jaroe, Velhart was supposed to get me a stunsabre did he ask you about it

Edited by Guest

DJK just shook his head. "I'm sorry, i guess too many drinks impairs your memory." he lets out a small chuckle, but could see that Tera was not amused with that comment, it apparently made her madder because of the fact he had been drinking. She didn't like it when he drank. DJ sighs, he then glared at Zophar. "Here's your god d*** stunsaber." he tosses it to Zophar. "Now get the f*** outta here, i'm busy." Zophar took the saber and walked away. "I need a drink." he didn't care if Tera would get mad at him or not. "Feel free to join me, we should be able to talk there without interuption. He goes into a room that only he or serena could get into and a guest of the two. He sits down and the bartender-droid gave him a blue milk. ((I dedicate this drink to greg and bud )). He gulped it down and sighed. He looks over to Tera Lee. "You seem alot more buetiful in person then my memories do. But then again its been along time. I guess I should of contacted you after the IJA incident. The thought hadn't occured to me, i was under so much stress at that time, trying to find a job and everything. He gulps down another drink, which had no effect on him, he would need to take a lot more before it started to work on him.

*Tera sighed. She looked at DJ.*

Listen, Dhan-Jaroe, I can't believe you. You know, most people would try to contact their spouse. Oh well.

*She sighed again.*

I'm sorry for blowing up at you, I'm just not in the greatest mood. Dhan....

*Tera smiled at him. She looked down.*

So, what are we going to do about this.

*She looked at him. He looked at her back. He started to ask for another drink and decided not to.....*

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

DJK had some droids bring her stuff into his room. He looked out the window at the lake. He walks out the room, so tera follows him. He brings her to a room that has a big table. "Why don't you get something to eat?" he pulls out a chair for her and she sits down. He slides a menu across the table, and inside it she finds her wedding ring. DJK had taken it with him, for whatever reason. DJK sighed, i have a lot to do, so don't wait up for me." He leaves the room. He was never very sociable.

*Looks down at the ring. She smiles. Never in her life would she had dreamed of such a ring. She puts the ring on her finger and orders. 5 minutes later she received the meal and ate it. Tera got up from the table and headed for the hanger. She got to her ship and walks in, goes to the controls and turns on her commlink.*

Jedi Jasmin, are you there?

I copy you.

Ok, I am at the RJO. You'll never in your whole life guess who is here.

Who?

Dhan-Jaroe!

As in Kenobi?

Yes, as in Kenobi.

Really. I thought he was dead.

So did I.

Oh, Tera. By the way, Lua-Ki is here.

She is?

Yes.

Ok. Well, talk to you later.

Fine. Bye.

Over.

*Tera sighed and turned off her commlink. She picked up her little robot dog, and walked out of the Sundew. She closed the doors and locked it and walked away.*

Edited by Guest

*Tera walked to DJK's room. She looked out of the window. The lake sparkled with the sun bouncing off of it. She smiled. One day, she would go back to Alderaan and look out her window and smile at it. Tera missed Alderaan so much. A droid came into the room and started cleaning.*

Humm......

*Tera called for her R2. It came in beeping. Tera took her lightsaber out of her belt and put it in the droid. She sighed.*

L-Z walks to Velharts room and knocks when Velhart answer L-Z says "here is the DNA sample you wanted." then he holds out the sample Velhart takes it and enters his room.

Edited by Guest

DJK was looking through a book of Acrid's history. He looks at the cameras which shows the Great Hall of Acrid, the solid gold statue of political leaders of the past. DJK was going to melt them to make jedi monuments. DJK didn't want to forget about his homeplanet's history, but statues made of solid gold were only proper for jedi, not polititcians. He walked over to tera and looked over he shoulder, he puts his arms around her and gave her a hug. He looked out the window trying to avoid conversation, he felt real bad for not trying to contact her, and was going on a guilt trip. "The lake was never named by my people." Tera was like 'what are you talking about?' untill she remembered that acrid was DJK's homeplanet. "I'm thinking of naming it lake serena to honor the founder of the RJO." he sighs again. "I am happy to see you again..."

Serena gazes out over the asteroid field and mutters some choice words to herself. Piloting through the RJO natural defense was never a task she enjoyed. Pulling up the frequency she contacts the base, "Serena here. Do I get permission to land?"

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...

OOC: Not true, reklin, you posted because i told you you would lose your position as talon's padawan if you didn't.

IC: DJK's belt beeped. "Sorry, honey, i gotta go." DJK walked over to the controll room. "This is DJ. Serena is that you?" a response is given. "Sure, you can land." The shield deactivates long enough for the ship to land...

OOC: PS serena, i also added some golan guns and some defense platforms, along with a shield.

ooc: Remind me never to get on the RJO's bad side.

ic: The ship lands and the short Jedi Master steps out. Quickly covering the hangar Serena reaches out with the force and finds Dhan-Jaroe. Soon she sees him and waves, "So, what needs to be done?"

Velhart walks out of his dorm with mesadu in his arms she couldn't walk due to the fact she was two months preganat. he carries her to her dorm then walks back to his and walks to his bed and pulls out a bottle of alchol opens it then he thinks of his soon to be son...... Do I want my son to think of me as a drunk.... he throws it againist the wall shattering it then turns out the light and starts to meditate.

Edited by Guest
Velhart.jpg

OOC: I am nulling your post, Velhart, the bar you are talking about you do not have access to. The only bar at the RJO only myself and serena can get into.

IC: "Well, Serena, Xanatos over there needs to take his trials, i guess you give him those." He goes back into his room and sits down on the bed. Tera is sleeping so he just sits there and begins to think of some things.

Zophar walks up to Velharts door and knocks then says," Velhart are you in there."

Zophar thinks he here someone say enter so he opens the door and walks in the lights are out and when the door shuts it is unseeable then when L-Z ask again if anyone there a lightsabre ignites and stops three inches from his face.

Edited by Guest

OOC:hey there is no damn bar djk, and zophar stop calling your selg L-Z just type zophar.

Velhart lowers his lightsaber and looks at Zophar, "what are you doing in here" he asks.

Velhart drops his lightsaber and falls to his knees.thoughts of his family speed through his mind. his mother being killed, father being sloughtered.Then the memories stop. Velhart falls to the floor and passes out.

Velhart.jpg

OOC: Chris i'm sorry I yelled at you. You know I love you more than anything. I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

IC: Mesadu in her dorm thinking of her soon to be son and then thinks of her loving husbund. She realizes that if their love wern't so strong she wouldn't have had the will to survive when she was kidnapped. She looks at the desk next to her bed at the neckolis velhart gave her. She knew it was the only thing he had to remember his mother from and then it hit her.....Velhart turely loves her.She calls an rjo guard(npc) to her side,"Go get velhart." then the guard walks out.

Mesadu.jpg

Thinks to herself that there must be something more to do, but quickly pushes it aside. What will come, will come, and till then she'll just help out.

Walking down the many halls of the RJO base she looks for Xanatos half-heartily. After awhile had passed she pulls out her comlink and pulls him up.

"Hey Xanatos, where are you. It's Serena, Dhan-Jaroe told me to give you your trials."

An rjo guard walks into velhart's dorm to find him passed out on the floor.Velhart regains chontionousness and looks at the guard," go get master kenobi."The guard says,"but sir...."he is interupted,"now this is important" The guard runs out and down the hall. Velhart looks to his left and sees zophar looking at him in confusement.Then velhart passes out again.

Velhart.jpg