Space

Ary the Grey

*Ronin's ships fly to the point with Piccolo and Corban. Ronin would not dock, it puts you at a severe disadvantage. He did however send himself as a hologram. *

If you think I don't have a plan you are sorely mistaken. I'll reveal it as we come to it, but for now I'd like you to stay in the dark somewhat. I'm just dark and mysterious like that.

OOC: Ronin don't forget I'm Moon Knight. Piccolo is no where near this area.

iTJBZId.png

Corban did a sensor sweep of Ronins ship just out of habit, but nothing showed up, as usual. Corban pick up the hint that Ronin doesn't dock, marc returns to his ship, and they undock. Corban starts to play pong out of boredom...........

Mess with me and say good-bye to your bank accounts. The king of all hackers is back.

As Talon and Ryoo sped through hyperspace, Talon taught Ryoo mind tricks, telling him to implant the words of what they want people to say in others' minds. Ryoo caught on quick. Talon spoke. "Ryoo, I think your knighting is at hand. When we arrive at our destination, you can build your saber.... and then... your trials."

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

*In deep space the once formable fleet of CorSec sat waiting, there numbers had decreased due to the horrific final battle against CORE. These men had left there posts at Corellia and now waited for the one who had summoned them the man who had once been the leader and was soon to arrive to guide his men to a new goal.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

After getting a high score of 9,999,999, and malfunctioning the program, for what seemed the millionth time, Corban logged off pong and looked at all their money, 120,000 credits, and started thinking about what kind of ship to buy as their flagship...............

Mess with me and say good-bye to your bank accounts. The king of all hackers is back.

* As the Wild Tangent blasted through hyperspace, Artic and Jaster were engaged in a game of Sabacc on the ship's forward veiw screen. So far both were faring very well. Jaster placed another card in the disruption field and felt the urge to "go" He excused him self and went back to the restroom area in the cargo hold. on his way out there he tripped on a dip in the floor. he looked down at where he had stumbled. it was hloe, that had been created by the acidic poison of a lictor. Memories flooded back, Korriban. That had been a slaughter. Many of the Siths died, some escaped. And I was lucky enough to escape with just a flesh wound.

He felt his chest besides the scars form his recent surgery was the tissue that had been smoothed when the bugs had grabbed him. he looked over at the chem-stan unit to his left, there was his old armor, and the lictor itself. but it was dead, and sealed in a hyperbolic vaccum tube. as far as he knew this was the last one left in this galaxy. I wonder what happened tothem, they must have been defeated, the soultion was easy. just kill the biggest bug you could find and all the rest would be confused and ripe for the pickin'. But Rane had to kidnap me, and I was one of the only people left that knew how to destroy them. Stupid humans. he stopped his stroll down memory lane, awoken by the remindance of his urge. he quickly jogged to the unit. he closed he door.........*

Banned_Sig.jpg

OOC: *smacks head* the exact solution from Ender's Game! why didnt I remember that!?

IC: *Jaster had been gone along time and Artic had just gotten Jaster whee he wanted him in the game. Artic stood up*

"Probably Diarrhea." *Artic said as he started to wander the ship looking for Jaster. He canme across the hole in the ground, but he only glanced at it considering it didnt look new at all. He passed it and went on exploring the ship.*

jedipict.jpg

"Its like a Koala Bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!!!"

OOC: artic do u go on FFFreak at all?

IC: Abaddon's ship When Darkness falls crept slowly through hyperspace...it arrived at its destination in relatively short time consider its ship class. The assualt gunboat wasnt made for speedy hyperspace travel...its large sublight drives weighted it down. Despite all this it arrived at Tattooine in short time.

(continued to tattooine)

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

*Jaster finally comes out with the lates issue of Flyboy and runs into Artic. He quickly hides his magazine behind him.*

"Hey, uh, um. Looks like we're....uh...almost uh ready to land on Tatooine. So, uh lets get, um, buckled up! "

*Jaster, completely embarrassed, jogged up to the flight deck, sat in his seat and sarted his piloting down to the surface.*

OOC: we'll be in the Desert citadel BTW

Banned_Sig.jpg

Marc walked over to Corban.

"What's on your mind?"

OOC: you mean you commed me(on private channel), we undocked, remember?

IC:

Corban batted the comm switch, thought for a half second, and replied:

"Oh, I dunno. Ronin's plan I guess. I am a pretty good strategist myself, got it from my mother. She once fended off three hostile ships in deep-space, vaped two of them, but that's just an old smuggler story. You know somethin? My dad smuggled in a secret compartment that my mom knew nothing about, he told us, we squealed one day, but mom kept shipping, she knew and never told dad............"

Corban fiddles with the piloting joystick, or rather, one of them.

"Yeah......good old dad. I guess I'm just waiting for Ronin to do something((like get us a flagship so I can pilot it )) , I've never waited so long doing nothing............ So what are you doing? Where did you come from?"

OOC: ((Moon, I deleted the earlier post. You know that you could have just editted that one instead of writing this one- Mike))

IC: Marc replied over the comm.

"Interesting, I know a good flagship. I have a Skipray Blastboat, modified to be smaller and only seat one person. If we get an unaltered one, they require four to pilot. They're not overly large, but have enough fire power to be Capital Class."

Marc was a little uneasy about the last part.

"My identity is secret, but I can tell you I'm from Corellia. Since well before the formation of the Old Republic there has been a bounty hunter called Moon Knight. I'm the most recent one to take on this identity. It's almost a mystical process. I can feel the spirit of the previous Moon Knight guiding my actions."

Marc stopped abrubtly. Although Corban could not see it Marc was staring of into Space, lost in thought.

iTJBZId.png

OOC I diddn't actually tell you about the flagship, but why not? I'll talk...

IC: Corban listened to the silence that was moon knight. After a few good seconds, he spoke again,"Naw, I was thinking upwards of larger and more terrifying. A decommissioned star destroyer would do perfectly, but their prices are absurd........There is the assault frigate, that would do well, but pricey to modify..."*Thinks to himself*"....I could do it myself, but that would take days((Real time))...... And now that I think about it, a dreadnaught wouldnt be too bad either, only they move waaaay too slow, and their weapons systems lack, I think I'm leaning towards the assault frigate, perfect size, with an overly large docking bay, and fully loaded, can take on two star destroyers..........."

Thinks to himself, happily..........

Corban suddenly noticed this maddening fact, not that they had gotten to him, Ronin's ship was just fifteen meteres off his stern, but that he had done nothing in the past three hours, that was just not him.

Corban raced to the terminal, not bothering to swat the comm back off, and Moon Knight heard his feet clatter against the metal grating.

C'mon........Boot you damn thing!!!! There we go......Scans....Bio-scan....23.3 by 87...-Corban looks up at his readouts for a second-...87.6 . C'mon, you daft instrument(I will not repeat what he actually said)!!! Ok, results............... Corban finally relaxed.

A nap. Ronin was taking a nap. In his personal quarters. Corban felt very stupid right now, and yet he was supposed to be the top hacker on all of coruscant.......He actually wondered how he lived up to it.........

He walked back over to the comm, and told moon knight,"He's just taking a nap, we better leave him alone....... So, is there anything you Can talk about your past? I could........I could hook up a game of pong between us........"

Corban sounded maddeningly calm for the panic attack that happened just seconds ago.

Marc was slightly concerned at all the noise Corban was making. He was relieved when Corban sent a reply comm, but there was no way he was playing pong.

"Alright, I guess it couldn't hurt to tell you a little. I'm from Corellia, my father was a Senator, and my grandfather a jedi, though I have inherited little, if any of his Force abilities. Under my true name, I am have a very high price on my head. Of course, since I joined up with you I also have a price as Moon."

Marc laughed to himself. He still couldn't believe Ob had been stupid enough to believe he'd betray the Space Pirates. He spoke to Corban again.

"I think the Mercenaries have given up on us. Too bad they got Luthis first. You know I ran with original Luthis before we met up with you guys, and before he was twice cloned. I could tell you a story about that if you want."

iTJBZId.png

"Naw, I just like to know who I'm working with. You mentioned Luthis? He was there when I accepted the job from Ronin...... Did they get him? I thought we were waiting for him. Clones freak me out. But I can learn to live with it....... If Ronin doesn't do something soon, I'm gonna do something myself, maybe scout out tattooine, see if they've figured you've betrayed them, Idiots....."

((OCC: I'm waiting for the RP changes to take effect before I continue our faction. As soon as it is renewed we'll have Our flagship, our NPCs, and the other members. In short do what you want, it's free reign for the moment.))

*Ronins ship circles the area.*

-Comm-

Moon, Corban, do what you want, just don't get killed. We'll move on with our group affairs in a while.

-End Comm-

FinalRONIN.png

Corban picks up and sends moon: "Are you asking me? If so I'll just meet you there, above coruscanti space. I Don't want anybody tracking us yet........ Hey! Race you there ....."

Corbans Ship ripps off from where it was and goes to hyperspace a few seconds later, Moon Knight's ship closely following.

• 2 weeks later...

After leaving the Last Call, Tera flew quickly into space. She needed time, which was short. She was upset and hated herself... her life was a mess and she thought about ending it all.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...