Space

Ary the Grey

Mange had just left Yavin IV in hi master's infiltrator without alearting his presence to the jedi. They would pay. Those Jedi would pay for what they did to Lord Hethrir and Jeng Droga. Mange had looked up to Hethrir, he had made Mange as strong as he is today. Just before he had left Yavin, Mange had removed the steel fangs he had made as gift to his master from Hethrir's lifeless mouth. He had place them on a necklace he had made even though Hethrir's canines where still inside the fangs. Mange also consumed his master's blood; he felt as circulated though his body that it had given him a new strength. He kept Hethrir's light saber even though he probably never use it, just keep it in remebrence of the pain, suffering, and power it had delt him.

The Jedi had crossed the line. All of them would parish in agony. They started this war, they don't know what they have done.

Mange had to seek out Dorn Tlo, the fallen Jeng Droga's apprentice. He knew is hate for these Jedi had grown too. He would need his help, along with all the sith.

He set his course, making sure to avoid all planets' and fleets' sensors.

Spilling my Skettios will have dire consequences. NO ONE SHALL SPILL MY SKETTIOS AND LIVE!!!!

Darth Torment slowly began to recover his senses. The first thing he felt as he awakened was the seering pain burning across his abdomen. He looked down and noticed the gaping length of his wound.

What happened??

Despite the pain, he managed to struggle to his feet, and took sight of his surroundings. The ship was in the middle of nowhere.

torment.jpg

15 Star Destroyers Lift from the Inners of Yavin IV and take off into space... The Commandor of the Fleet Master Prophet stands and watches as the ships prepare to make the Jump for Hyperspace.

MP: "Everyone Prepare to Make the Jump to hyperspace on my mark... MARK!"

with that the 15 Star Destroyers blast into Hyperspace heading towards the Hidden Jedi Base.

*Tera looks around at everyone in the Sundew.*

Jedi Solo, I hear that Jasmin is now no longer with us. Yet she is on her own mission right now. Why is that?

*JS looks at Tera*

Hum......yes. I don't know wy she isn't here with us now. But that is for her to tell us.

*Tera turns to the computer. She types something in. Jedi Solo walks over to the computer where Tera is standing.*

What are you doing, Tera-lee? What is this?

Let's get one thing straight! You can call me Tera, all my friends do. And another thing is, I am looking for a planet good enough to land on. Ok? Is that all right with you?!

*Tera looks at her questioner. JS looks back.*

I did not mean to offend you. Yes, we are low on rations and such.

*Looks at the list of planets that showed on the screen.*

What about Coruscant, Jedi Solo?

Yes, that's a save place to refuel and such. Yes, very well. Set course for there.

Yes, sir!

*Tera started heading for the controls*

Um...... Tera, call me something BUT sir. ok?

Ok!

ooc: Jedi Solo, head for the Coruscant Hotel forum.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

X comes into space, and into hyperspace from the Midsengard Academy. He had no clue where he was going...he just let the ship take over. He walked to the back, and sat in meditation. But everytime he did, he kept thinking and having some sort of flashbacks, or a message that didn't make sense. He couldn't stand this anymore...and it was all because of this stupid talisman. "AAAAHHHHHH! DAMN IT!" he started beating himself up. Eventually he knocked himself out for 4 hours. Unfortunately, this was the best sleep he had had since his old master, and father died.

WA WA WA WA WA WA WA ! the annoyingly vicious sound of the alrams...

X woke in a blurry haze, the blood was dried onto his forehead, as he scratched it out. He pulled his hair behind his ears, but one side insisted on dangling infront of his face. He just let it be as he slowed the ship down to get ready for landing. "Who's drawing me here....?"

I am the Darkness that retreats against you. I come in the blackness of night. Nothing stands as i walk.

A Star Destroyer carrying Master Prophet, Mes Tisserand, and the Lionheart Squadron lifts into space from the Jedi Hidden Base. Master Prophet stands in the Command Modual with his Padawan. Mes has the Biggest smile on his face, it seems this was one of his life long dreams come true.

Master, what will we do at the Last Call? Mes asks.

Attend to some old buisness from an Old friend... Master Prophet says as the Commanding Pilot finishes entering the coordinates. "General, We can make the jump to hyperspace on your Mark." The Commanding Pilot says.

Master Prophet turns to Mes...

You may do the Honors Sly says smiling...

Mes Yells at the top of his lungs... MARK! the Star destroyer dissapears... having made the Jump to hyperspace.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

The Massive Hutt Fleet consisting of:

(Capship)1 Nal Huttian Capital Cruiser

5 Victory (II) Class Star Destroyers

45 Firesprays

10 Hapan Battle Dragons

23 Carrack Cruisers

27 Correlian Corvettes

15 Assault Gunboats

The personal ships

50 AT-ATs

20 AT-STs

10 AT-PTs

50 AT-AAs

Enter Space with a mass Load of Cargo, heading for a secret location.

Commander- Wait for The Black SUn fleet to arrive then we will be off...

Now is your time to die...

The Hell's Envy entered hyperspace en route for Aracoun Morion. Tarrian rested in the cockpit of the ship. It was very evident that Kaylynn would be with them soon. Tarrian still had a feeling that she was not alone. She could find no evidence though, that there was anything there.

Placing her hands on her large belly, she closed her eyes until the proximity alarm went off indicating that she had reached her destination.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Searcy who is proud of himself and also disgited at himself begins to meditate. He feeels around through the froce and locates Tarrian. She went over to the darkside so maybe she can train him, he wonders. He tries to get her location, but hecant seem to find it. So he sends her a message through the force.Tarrian, When you are done doing wehatever you ared oind come find me in space and train me in the ways of the sith. He hopes she accepts his offer.

MSearcy2.jpg

The Morning Star blasts through space heading towards the hidden Jedi Base... Making sure they werent followed, Master Prophet gave the mark to make the jump to hyperspace...

MARK!

and with that, the star destroyer dissapeared.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

The Morning Star exits the Atmosphere of Sullust.

Master Prophet, the coordinates are set into the computer... on your mark we can make the Jump to hyperspace.

The Jedi Clone Captain of the Morning Star waits for Master Prophet response.

5000 Jedi Clone troopers were picked up by The Morning Star from the Jedi Outpost. Master Prophet gives the mark for the Star Destroyer to make the jump to hyperspace. Heading for Outer Heaven.

Noswal watches as his ship the Phoenix appears in the distance. I've always loved her from thing angle he thinks. Such classic lines, like the Celtee bird of Gaelixia, she's beautiful to watch in flight, fast and very graceful. But like the Celtee she's got sharp talons and teeth! he laughs at the analogy.

"Phoenix, this is Firebird, we will be docking on top in 30 seconds. Is everything ready? ne Comms the large ship.

Yes Captain, we can leave whenever you're ready, I have fed the coordinates into the Navicomp. All systems read green and the ship is ready for Hyperspace. Azimoff the Protocol Droid, and First Mate of the Phoenix replies.

"Attah boy Azi, I'm bringing her around now to the top docking ring, I'll be down to the Bridge in two shakes." Noswal responds. The shuttle makes a perfect landing on top of the Phoenix and the rear door locks into the docking ring. "Shut her down, then get down to your berth Lu-E, you deserve a full re-charge!" The magno-clamps seal the two ships together and the rear door opens. Noswal takes the Lift down one level and strides into the Bridge.

"Well boys," the Captain smiles to his crew as he enters "been behaving yourself in my absense I trust?!? I did manage to pick up a couple cases of Premium Lubricant while I was on planetside. After we get under way everyone can have one can, and ONE can ONLY this time! We all know what happened last time you guys got too much under your belt!"

Noswal pushes the controls, pulls the lever and they disappear into Hyperspace.

• starwars-a_long_time_ago.jpg

Reklins ship finaly locates Talons, and after an hour or so of flying he catches up. Activating his holo-projector he send talon a message.

You aren't getting rid of me that easy. Whatever it is, I wanna help. Besides i'll probably get better if the training is first-hand. So I'm coming with you.

eartenstone.png