Korriban

Exodus

Scorp awoke he noticed that the dark side had regained ahold on the area that he was sitting. HE summonded the force aroudn him and used it to pour light energies into the ground around him. Then he with drew the Sword from the ground. HE had learned much but it was growing dark. So quickly Scorp made his way back to his ship. Then boarding it he decided to simply rest.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Scorp had been on Korriban for over three days. IT seemed that with each passing day he grew stronger as he got to know himself more. However even he felt it was time to go.

"One dustball after another I sure can pick'em."

Scorp gunned up his engines he had just returned from another day of mediation in a diferent spot. Then rasing the ship into the atmosphere he blasted the ship off into space.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

In the darkness we may lurk,

Ever eager for dirty work,

Try to find us if you dare,

But danger lurks, be warned, beware!

Disguised quite effectively as a harmless meteorite as it enters the atmosphere, the probe droid begins its assignment and impacts upon the surface of the planet, extracting itself to provide ample reconnaissance without further detection due to its small size. From a specially-tuned antenna, it begins to send out trace bursts of information to be piggybacked on local HoloNet transmissions. It bears no markings of any kind, and is equipped to handle all terrain, even underwater.

Spaming...nulled.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

• 3 weeks later...

A battered shuttle appeared over Korriban's skies. As it careened towards the planet, Gavan drew on the Force. Its power flowed through him, and he felt drawn towards a certain landing spot on the surface, right beside a mine. As the ship landed, Gavan attached his two blasters and vibroblade around his waist.

Better safe than sorry. Gavan thought this as he exited the ship. He looked around at the desolate wasteland before him. He entered the mine, feeling a great sense of where to go. As he entered the tunnel, he saw a creature standing at the mouth of the tunnel.

A tarentatek. a small voice said at the back of his mind.

Pulling out his vibroblade, he used the Force to throw a small hail of rocks at the beast. It whirled from the blows, and Gavan took that time to plunge his vibroblade into its throat. He leapt back as it spasmed. He watied until it subsided, and then he pulled out his vibroblade and cleaned it off.

"Never get between a Sith and his mission." he told the beast, sheathing his blade. He started to move deeper into the mine, when he felt an invisible tug, and he turned going towards where the beast was laying near the wall. He used the Force to sling it away, and behind its body, he saw a faint glint. Bending down, he felt something sharp. Picking it up, he wiped off the dust. A green crystal. Gavan frowned. Green was not the normal color of a Sith blade.

Thinking back to his training, Gavan remembered that his Master's blade was not red either. He thought that it was silver. Maybe.

Moving deeper into the mine, he wandered with his blasters out. He drew on the Force once more, to point him where he needed to go. As he wandered down the tunnel, he felt a pulling down a side tunnel. As he entered it, he saw another of the tarentateks in this tunnel, and it knew he was here. Smiling, Gavan sheathed his pistols, and waited for the charge. It came fast and hard, with the beast thundering at him like a freight train. Gavan waited until the oppurtune time, and leapt upwards in a spiral, laughing as the beast charged underneath of him, and skidded to a halt. As he landed, the beast had turned around, and charged again. Gavan moved off to the side of its charge, feeling the wind blow by him. The tarentatek whipped around, backed up and charged at Gavan. Gavan jumped out of the way, allowing the creature to slam into the cavern wall, knocking it out instantly. Gavan smiled as he glanced down at the beast. He walked down the tunnel a little ways, and felt another tug through the Force. He looked towards the left wall, and found a fissure in the wall. He reached towards it, and felt no danger sense, so he plunged his hand into the fissure. He felt something sharp within there, and he pulled it out. As he pulled it out, his sleeve got cortosis gauntlets got caught on a crag. Gavan stopped moving his arm. Cortosis ore was very fragile, and Gavan couldn't afford to buy new ones or to fix these. He pulled out his vibroblade and used the blade to scrape the sharp object away. It fell away and into his palm. Gavan pulled out his arm, and saw two crystals resting in his palm. Both were blood red. Gavan smiled.

Three down, one to go. At least these two are more traditional Sith colors. I might want to take my gautnlets off though. I can't afford another pair. Gavan thought, as he pocketed the crystals. He slipped off his gauntlets and strapped them to his back, across his shoulders. He moved deeper into the mine, and felt something deeper in the mine. He felt pulled towards that spot. He also felt something in spot. Several somethings. Gavan reached deeper into the Force, trying to discern what it was he felt in there. He frowned at his inability to tell what the beings were, but he still moved towards that spot. As he entered the spot, which turned out to be a huge cavern, he saw why he couldn't tell what was in it. It was about 10 tarentateks, sleeping in a circle. Gavan drew on the Force and cloaked himself with it. He moved off along the wall and reached out with the Force. He found the last crystal he needed, right in the middle of the circle of tarentateks. Grumbling, Gavan drew on all the power he could muster and flung the beasts against the walls, shattering bones and killing most of them. He sighed, reveling in the power of the Dark Side, then stepped forward to where his last crystal lay. He knelt down and picked it up.

"A blue crystal. Interesting."

He spoke to himself, and pocketed the crystal. Leaping up, he whipped out his vibroblade and sliced the tarentatek that had survived his attack. It fell with a sickening thud, and Gavan went back out the mine.

Emerging in sunlight, he entered back into the shuttle, and placed his gauntlets and crystals in the cockpit, and then exited the ship to go look for lightsaber parts.

The pull of the dark side was strong as Heretic's ship shot through the atmosphere. He landed shortly, the ramp extending downwards to allow him to exit the craft.

As his boot touched the ground, he noted that this was the highest area for metals located in the ground. With the powers he had gained, he was about to do the improbable. Remember, nothing's impossible.

Selecting a good sitting location several hundred meteres away from his ship, he sat down and let his eyes droop closed, focusing totally on the rage and hatred of his own accord, and all the ancestors that had ever walked korriban.

Around him, the ground churned, the molecules rubbing faster and faster together, and soon he was bathed in the heat from molten lava that surrounded him. Focusing, he forced all the metal to the top, and...something else.

There was a tree under the ground, one that had already fossilized and was coalish in substance. Perfect for what he was about to do. He squeezed it, putting several millions of pounds of pressure focusing into one intensely strong point. This wouldn't be possible if he was trying to squeese a neck, because it was far too large a grip. But with the small particles that floated in front of him, it was far too easy.

He smiled as it shone with a brilliance as he superheated the air around the carbon, intensely burning it at very high temperatures.

Hours later, it was over, and two perfectly sphere-shaped Diamonds floated in front of him, ripe for working with. Metal flowed up and around the crystals as he worked, creating a natural casing, wires, grip, and port for him to place an expendable battery that would power it indefinitely.

All he needed now was an emitter tip, and a magnetic ring.

A fusion cutter floated out of the shuttle, coming to Heretic in his trance. It ripped itself apart, the nonessential parts dropping into the lava to be melted apart and become part of the rock when he was done with it.

The other three final parts, the emitter tip, the battery from the fusion cutter, and the magnetic ring, approached the molten hot lightsaber, melting in to it in it's appropriate places.

Finished, and not wanting to waste more time expending force energy, he dropped his hold on the rock around him, allowing it to cool. The lightsaber hovering in the aircooled as well, hovering down into his grip. It needed one last thing, the thing that tied all Sith lightsabers to their masters.

He opened up, pouring his soul into the two diamonds through the force, and though he could not see it, they turned black as night from all the evil. Everything he had ever been through. All his former memory, his training, and his very being poured into it, making him and the saber one.

Activating the stud he so nicely formed with the force, the blade shot out, not exactly black, yet it's core was black, seeming to suck in light rather than emit it. The aura around it was a dark red, giving off a really creepy color to it.

Shrugging, he disignited it, and hopped back on to his shuttle, and blasted off, finally catching some rest after his ordeal.

As Gavan exited his ship yet again, he absorbed the power of the Dark Side of the planet, and used it to power his muscles and mind. He opened his mind to the Force, and he forced it to show him the way. He felt a rage burning through him, and he swiftly moved towards one of the tombs scattered across the surface. As he entered, he saw the nameplate before he entered. Ajunta Pall. Gavan felt as if someone had been here semi-recently. He faltered at the enterance, but he kept going after his hesitation. Once he entered, he came upon a small droid, which lay motionless. He passed near it, but nothing happened with the droid, so he kept going deeper into the tomb.

He soon came upon a pile of rubble, and he searched through it, not expecting to find anything. He was amazed when he found four power packs and some power coils for his saber. He pulled out a small bag he had grabbed from the shuttle, and dropped the parts into it. He felt some of his rage diminish as he thought of the power that would soon be in his hands.

He continued farther into the tomb, senses alert, both physical and Force alike, and entered a somewhat larger room, with pillars from floor to ceiling. It was extremely dark in this room, so Gavan reached out in the Force and felt the room in his mind. He reached out, and felt something in a corner of the room, by one of the pillars. He picked it up and brought over to him. He smiled. It was a crystal holder. As he put it away, he wondered if he would find three more.

As he thought this, a small voice spoke to him. Well well well. Who have we here? Another seeker of the dark powers? Or a treasure hunter?

Gavan frowned at the questioning. "Normally an inquisitor tells who or what they are. But to answer your questions, my name is Locar Lythos, and I am here to get what I need for my mission."

The voice laughed coldly at him. You don't realize that even passed away Sith can still see through lies, did you, young Sith? I used to possess the power that I sense you can tap, given time. Oh yes, I used to be very powerful. But you still haven't told me your true name.

Gavan sighed. "My name is Gavan Rainwater, and if you won't help me get my lightsaber parts, stay out of my way. I will be the best, and you won't stop me." As he spoke, he moved through the room, and found another crystal holder beside a pillar.

If the voice had had a form, it would have been mock fear. You think that all of these lightsaber pieces were just randomly placed over the entire planet by chance? I helped place these parts here, and I have seen many other apprentices come through here, gathering their parts. A deep sigh resounded from the voice. You will find two more crystal holders in the crack of that third pillar. If you follow this path on the right, you will find some more parts, and down the left path, you will find your polarized lenses. Either way, it will still take the same amount of time to gather your parts. You will need quite a bit for your saber, as special as it will be. I've only seen a few being built, and four crystals usually requires a larger lightsaber.

Gavan found the crystal holders that the voice had described. He surmised that the voice was female, but he wasn't sure, because it kept changing its voice signature. He exited down the left tunnel, still conversing warily with the spirit.

• 1 month later...

Gavan moved down the left corridor, walking with a purpose.

"So, why are you telling me all of this?"

A small laugh eminated from the spirit. I would think you would have figured it out by now, young Sith. Think back to your CorSec training.

Gavan nearly jumped out of his skin in surprise. "You mean to tell me," he gasped, "That you are related to Anthony Pall, the one person who was always better than me in CorSec?!"

Exactly. He came here often, to learn how to access the dark arts, to enhance his ability. In my opinion, his small control of the Dark Side gave him such a little edge over you, that it almost didn't help him. He was afraid of you, Gavan Rainwater. He was afraid of the power that he felt inside of you, that is why he tried to get rid of you. He didn't want that power to aid you. Another laugh. A little late.

Gavan was stunned by this revelation. "You mean, I always was better than him? I wasn't second best?"

No.

Gavan allowed an evil smile to cross his face. "Well, I'll just have to finish my saber, and go pay Anthony a visit."

Without waiting for a reply, he strode off down the corridor and grabbed the lenses from a pedstool, then strode back to the intersection in the paths, and took the other one, striding faster, feeling pulled by his evil desire to kill Anthony Pall. He called upon the Dark Side, and sprinted down the corridor at a speed that he had never dreamed of before his training. The air was pressed away from the speed of his sprint, creating a small ripple that passed through the air. He skidded to a stop in a large cavern, and the air ripple stopped. He looked around this cavern. It was almost all the way covered in debris and salvagable parts, except where his air ripple had scattered pieces. He reached deep into the Force, searching for his remaining parts; an emitter arc tip, a focus pin, and two overall cases that would serve as his lightsaber. The first two appeared quite visibly inside of his mind, and he quickly located them, putting them in the bag with the others.

He searched for the lightsaber casing, but the ones he found did not feel right in his mind, they would not work. He kept up his search for the better part of an hour, with no luck. Right as he gave up hope, though, his scanning finally gave up its result. He reached down and picked up an extremely long lightsaber handle, with a clip in the exact center of it. He unclipped it, and he saw the two halves looked exactly the same, and each felt like it had always fit in his hand, waiting for him to come get them. He reached out to his ship, and felt his four crystals. He lifted them up, and brought them to him. A few minutes later, they appeared in front of him, hovering gently. He lifted all of the parts out of the bag, and set them to hovering around his head.

The voice came again. Good luck, young Sith. Here I must leave you.

"Thank you, Ajunta Pall, for everything you have done for me. I will remember this day for a long time."

Another laugh, fainter this time. I'm sure you will. But keep in mind, the Dark Side is not all you think it is. I made that mistake, and now I am a wanderer in the Spirit Realm, left here for eternity. With that the voice was gone, leaving Gavan alone once again.

Gavan sat there blankly for a few seconds, wondering what she meant, when he shook his head to clear it, and entered a trance. He felt all of the pieces clearly in his mind, and he started to connect them, piece by piece. He felt them click toghether like long lost partners, creating a weapon of power for him. But just fitting them together was not enough to make it his. After it all fit together in the casings, Gavan joined the two, making it one long saber piece. He came out of the trance for a moment, to take a look at the before image of it. It looked lifeless, not ready, missing one vital component. His connection to it.

He took a deep breath, and plunged headlong into the trance, all at once pouring his soul into the crystals and the blade. His pride, his malice, his courage, his anger. He poured his honor into it, all of his previous training into it. Everything he ever thought or did, he pushed it all into the crystals and into the blade. He could feel it start to join to him, to become his.

Thirty-nine hours later, he exited the trance, drenched in sweat, holding his blade. He looked at it. To him, it was now complete, a flawless construction. "Only one way to find out." he told himself, standing up.

He unhooked the two halves, holding a blade in each hand. He put the first one in his tunic. The other one, though, he pressed the activation stud on. A fire-red blade leapt out from the hilt, illuminating the cavern with its glow. Gavan smiled, and pressed the second button on the handle. He could feel the components rearrange inside of the blade, and the red one was replaced with a sea-green one, which extended about twice the length than the original, but was also thinner. Gavan reverted it to its original length, then shut it off. Putting that one in his tunic, he pulled out the other one, and activated it. An ice-blue blade erupted from the tip, humming softly. He presses the second button on this one as well, and the icy blade was replaced by a double-length skinny blood colored blade. He swished it through the air, reveling in the sound of the blade. He shut this one off as well, and hooked the two blades together, and activated both. A fire blade, and an ice blade. Gavan chuckled, and that chuckle soon blossemed into a full laugh, which echoed around the entire tomb. He put the blades out, and exited the tomb, into the light of the planet's surface. He headed over to his ship, feeling extremely hungry.

As he lifted off of the planet, he ate a small ration bar that he had brought.

• 3 months later...

The beginning. Was a slow start for Aeon, she knew not where she was, or where she was going, she was just on for the ride. Aeon got up with a slow start, not really understanding where she was, or how she got here, wherever here was. Here was actually Korriban, where she lay within her hut, sleeping her life away. It wasn't really a bad life, just not action paced as she wanted it.

Aeon, at six, was trained hard, hard enough to move without the Force faster than with the Force. She was skilled in killing, in moving, in stealth. She was what every faction wanted, what every man wanted, what everyone needed, but yet she wasn't sought out, no, she was left here with no food and a sword, a blaster and two hands. For her, enough, she was put through Sith combat training, using your mind instead of your hands to fight. She was amazing.

Aeon got up out of her bed, placed on her pants and shirt and marched out into the hot deserted place of Korriban. It was nice, quiet, a place to think to yourself, but that would soon be changed. She armed her ship's engines; soon she would be off this hell. She was not needed anymore, she could feel it. Moving back out of her ship, she holstered the blaster and the sword, she was ready, she was prepared. She jumped in the cockpit and took off.

• 2 months later...

The sith transport dropped out of hyperspace and back into existence above the fiery sith world of Korriban. The dark side energy that resided on this planet was a power unrivaled by almost anything, truly amazing.

Trowa brought his ship through the atmosphere and down to the surface quickly. The faint hiss of the landing gear was heard throughout the ship seconds before he felt it buckle under the weight of the ship. Trowa moved from the cockpit to the back and picked up his gear before turning to face his apprentice.

”œI've things to do, amuse yourself.”

Carnage.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A figure stepped out from the shadow of the tomb. His body battered and bruised, he stumbled, sheilding his eyes from the light.

Anoon sauntered further, the robes which he had been givin ripped and shredded beyond recognition. He hadn't eaten or drank in days, his body weak he colapsed face down in the sand.

Bondara coughed, a deep rasping noise escaping from his mouth before blood spurted covering the ground around him. He would die soon, he knew that. So he did the only thing he could, he sent a distress signal through the Force, using his newly hightened abilities, he forced the message far out into the reaches of space, hoping someone somewhere would hear him...

Help...

The "Canus One" approached Korriban at an odd angle, adjusting slowly to the planets orientation. The Corellian Gunboat entered the atmosphere, and it sailed through the sky on manuevering thrusters.

Entering the bridge Lycus escorted Ka-Rith to the main viewport. The captain addressed Lycus as he entered, "We have entered the atmosphere of Korriban Mr. Lycus," Lycus responded quickly "Thank you captain, well here we are Miss Ka, do you have any cooradinates to your friends location? If not it will be sometime until we locate him." Lycus said as he folded his arms.

thorpe.jpg

"A New Age of Corporate controlled prosperity is upon us...say goodbye to chaos and dischord."

Ka-rith looked over the droid; it would be a simple enough task. Nothing to complicated that was for sure”¦after all it was only a droid. She kept quiet, only speaking when it was required. She quickly followed Mr. Thorpe towards the forward view port in the cockpit. Calmly she closed her eyes as he asked for coordinates. Life forms were all around, but they were all native.

After a brief while she found the life form that she had sensed. He was near death and not to far ahead of them. If they continued forward they would come upon him.

”œHe is straight ahead, five minutes or so and you will see him on the ground.”

karmysigcopy.jpg

After what seemed like minutes, the "Canus One" swooped over a small figure in the Korriban Wastes. A short distance away lay the entrance of a tomb still spewing dust and debris from some recent collapse. "Thats him sir, the life readings are faint, appears to be a twilek male, he is alive, your orders sir?" Said a sensor officer near the bridges command chair.

"Bring him aboard and take him straight to the medical bay captain, Miss Ka why don't you go see to your friend, be sure to remove his lightsaber and please Miss Ka watch him, I don't want some sort of sith rampage here."

He turned back to the captain who had finished issuing orders. "Meantime we shall make up for lost time, Captain make for Corellia as soon as the man is secured." Lycus said with a slight wave of his hand. He had no intention of loosing his schedule, but he found that a little gesture of faith was often rewarded, no matter who it was dealt to. He sauntered back to his room, making sure to observe the rescue from a safe location.

The landing ramp was lowered, and several uniformed soldiers wearing the black uniforms descended on ropes. After several moments they secured the man in a harness and pulled him up into the waiting craft. The "Canus One" then made for High Orbit of Korriban.

Then in a flash the craft dissappeared once more into Hyperspace.

thorpe.jpg

"A New Age of Corporate controlled prosperity is upon us...say goodbye to chaos and dischord."

Bondara fell into and out of consciousness at random intervals. He liked it, it lessened his great pain.

Anoon looked up. Several vulture-like brids circled high above his head, a smile touched his lips, he didn't know why but something inside him found it amusing. Again he fell unconsious.

Bondara awoke again, but this time to a deafening noise. His head felt as if it would crack open and his brains spew out. Anoon gritted his teeth and forced his head to raise. A large ship was not far off.

So someone did hear me.

Several uniformed men aproached him and attached him to some sort of harness. Anoon smiled again then fell into the dark onec more.

• 4 weeks later...

OOC: Three major posts finding your crystal and making your saber. Have fun. BTW--if you need any help on what the pieces are, you can look up the thread a bit...if you're lucky, you might even find my own post. Sorry I don't have a nice little list for you.

IC:

A sleek black ship lands on Korriban.

Sirvani stepped out immedately onto the slightly toxic world. It was an ancient planet, and it reeked of the Dark Side. She turned to her apprentice.

"This place was once the home of many great Sith Lords. But various battles and wars drove them from it. However, many of thier souls still inhabit the planet. If you come across any, they'll talk your ear off, so it's best just to ignore them," she added with a bit of humor.

"Your goal is to find a crystal from any of the artificial mines that are scattered across the planet, and collect the parts you will need to create the casing of the saber. Be warned--there are more than just harmless Sith spirits living here. Terentatek, Tyranid, and many other creatures call this place their home now."

She nodded to him. "Go now. I know you will return successful."

While he hunted down his crystal, she would place all of the parts he needed scattered around the area for him to find. "I will wait for you here."

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

(1)

Orik nodded to his master as he set off to search for the materials from which he would create his weapon. The lightsaber, the weapon of a true sith, had been the determing factor in many epic battles between the servants of the light and the order that he now dedicated himself to. The Kel Dor viewed the lightsaber sort of like a uniform for a sith, with the exception that most uniforms couldn't kill another being.

The feeling he got in this planet was different from taht on Cardia or Raxus Prime. It was certainly different from any other place he had been, considering he had always viewed planets through his own eyes. Now he was feeling the force, the dark aura that surrounded the planet and beckoned him to come to it. However, unlike the planet where he had gone through training, this planet had a sense of lingering, like a sort of prolonged despair that only an eternity of nothingness could bring. Perhaps it was the spirits his master had warned him about, perhaps not. Eitherway, he would have to find the crystal to make his lightsaber at any cost.

Orik directed the power of the force to his feet as he swiftly glided across the terrain. Every step was silent and his toes barely touched the ground. The force was flowing through his legs to the point where it felt less like he was running and more like he was gliding. He continued this pace for a while, his face glistening with sweat, but he didn't care. His breaths were heavy, but he used the force to draw out increased ammounts of air through his oxygen mask to accomdate for his rapid breathing.

There was a cave built into a cliffside he had come upon. It was cast in a shadow of darkness, and he felt it would be the perfect place to find a crystal. Well, not really think as much as feel. Something small was calling to him, something tiny was whispering in his ear to go into the cave.

Orik, I'm here. Come to me. Come.

Wondering if he should trust the voice or be skeptic, he decided to walk into the cave. He was about to stretch out to the dark side of the force out of a develping habit, but he now realized that he was already tapped into the force. Had he achieved the point to where he could always sense the connection between himself and the force?

Anywho, once in the cave, he discovered a mine. Crystal formations were verywhere, and so were pericing eyes that he coudl see from time to time. Orik was not alone.

Taking a step further into the cave, he felt the voice call to him again. It was louder, begging him to come to it. The force amplified the request and it echoed throughout his mind. He progressed further into the mine, being as stealthy as possible. He used the force to absorb the sound of his footsteps so that he wouldn't cause any noise that would bring attention to him, since the many eyes around him were making him nervous.

As he drew closer, he suddenly felt a ripple in the force. It was small, and he hadn't yet mastered the art of sensing through the force to the point where he could tell which direction it came from. However, he noticed the ripple in time to see three Mynok swarm to him. Orik took out one of his his two vibroblades and set it so that it would start to vibrate.

One Mynok came from behind him and the other two from the front. He stretched out his hand and used the force to push the Mynok behind him into a sharp rock that impaled the bat-like creature while he made a clean horizontal slice on one of the two infront of him. It let out a shriek as it fell to the ground. The other one was quickly dispatched by a kick, which was ided with the force to send it flying to the ground. Suddenly, more Mynoks came pouring in. There had to be about thirty of them.

Do not run. You must come to me, you must take me. You must come. Come.

The Kel Dor took a blaster in one hand and held his vibroblade in the other, shooting two of the Mynok before they got close to him. He then jumped down to a slightly lower lever, allowing him to get another quick shot off. Putting the blaster back in the holster, he saw the elctrical device that had most likely attracted the Mynok. Before him was a crashed star-freighter. Orik ducked quickly inside, hoping to seek temporary refuge from his animal enemies.

Searching the dark ship, he found the skeletons of a large sentient and a slightly smaller one, both appearing to be most likely human. Surprised to find that the ship still had working systems, he turned on the power to the ship and prepared to it for flight, which it was clearly incapable of. However, the electricity drew the Mynok to it and the immediatly started sucking the electrical energy. Orik took two thermal detonators, the only weapons he found on the ship besides a blaster pistol that he didn't need, and he walked outside. Throwing the two detonators, he killed about half of the Mynok.

Now, after having hope that he could kill the rest of them, he took out his vibroblade, set it to vibrate, and darted at the creatures. Many of them were preoccupied with sucking the energy out of the ship, and the electrical current was failling fast. The silver blade was a blur as the sith apprentice swung and slashed the creatures, gore everywhere. He cut through they're silicon based bodies and felt a sick joy at the mass deaths. The electricity failed when there were six Mynok left, and they sprang to attack Orik. The Kel Dor smiled as he spun around, making a 360 degree swing from which he sliced two of the Mynok. He then used force pull to send a Mynok hurling towards his foot, knocking it out. After stabbing the knocked out Mynok, he used the force to break five rather large rocks from above and send them crashing down. All he did was dislodge the rocks, gravity did the rest as each rock hit the ground, somewhat cushioned by the 3 bodies of the remaining Mynoks. This battle was over. Orik collected himself and walked back into the ship.

Come to me. I am here. You are so close. Take me now. Come

He continued to hear the voice in his head, and it was unnerving. Suddenly, he began to wonder why this ship had landed in a mine. He took a datapad and, to his surprise, it worked. Orik read the contents to himself.

Journey Day-1

Today did not go as expected. My master and I had looked to land on the surface of the planet to continue our training, but we were shot down and tried to make an emergency landing in a mine. However, that wouldn't stop a sith hopeful like myself. My master and I are determined to use the...

The abrupt ending of the message was startling to Orik. The Kel Dor searched the inventory of the ship further and discovered a crystal with a red glow, obviously about to be used for the creation of a lightsaber. So, these two were indeed sith. However, what had killed them? A loud roar that reverberated throughout the ship answered Orik's question...

Seeing her apprentice go off on his own, Sirvani quickly hid the spare parts. She then returned to the spot she had been earlier, and had a seat on the ground. It always was nice to come here every now and then...it was refreshing a bit for those who had dominated the Dark Side.

She let herself drift in the awesome currents of the Dark Side, the Force flowing through her in a small trickle at first, then stronger. She reached out down her bonds...Orik was doing well, fighting, it seemed. Her former apprentices were oddly vacant from the Force--she didn't know what had become of them.

Finally, a small smile crossed her face, and she reached down the enormously strong bond she shared with her former master-- the one Sith she truly admired, the man who had taught her so much, the only one in the universe she really cared about.

But as she reached towards him through the Force...she stopped dead, and the smile vanished from her face as her beautiful featres froze. Happy...active...suave...passionate...loss of control...flashes of guilt....lust...

She could not believe what she was sensing. It couldn't be coming from John...not him, not now. He couldn't be...

"NO!" the words tore from her lips, her mind in agony. It wasn't true; she trusted him....she LOVED him. He could not be with another woman...he could not have lied to her. She could not have been tricked like that...

Anger stirred up inside her. The Force never lied...it was John...no matter what she desperately wanted to believe. Pain filled her...she could feel her heart breaking. The pain angered her, and the Force reacted to that. The Dark Side suddenly came to her like no other time before; like a crazed pet returning to it's beloved master.

Her eyes flashed, and she stood. She had to do something...he would pay. She would get revenge on him for lieing to her; making her believe that she was the one he cared about. The Dark grew even stronger, and Darth Anathema vented it out into the surroundings.

The wind picked up, and thunderclouds appeared overhead. She drew them to her, and made them collide. Claps of thunder boomed overhead, accentuated by flashes of lightning. And suddenly, the clouds released their rain, driven by the Sith Lord's fury. It pounded down like a hurricane, drenching everything it touched in milliseconds. As the storm continued, puddles turned into lakes, lakes turned into streams, and streams turned into furious, raging rivers. And in the middle of it all was the Sith Lord Sirvani Zsahra, Darth Anathema of the Sith.

Inside, Sirvani's emotions were as wild as the storm she had created. Anger mixed freely with pain and sorrow beyond reasoning. Yes, she understood that he was a Sith Lord (and therefore, from a certain point of view, evil). Yes, she understood he was a man, full of unsatiable lust. But did that give him reason enough to fling himself free of his responsibility--his promise--to her? The anger welled up again, and the storm (if it was possible) intensified. But then pain took over. How could he do this to her? Why did he lie to her all this time?

Obviously, she was not enough for him; not good enough to satisfy him. And that was what hurt most of all...

The storm continued to rage, not only on the planet, but in the Force itself. It whipped around the Sith Lord, battering her, threatening to break it's bonds...but she was stronger than it. She held it tightly in the iron fist of her mind, not letting it go free. She dominated it, bending it to her will.

Eventually, the storm lessened. The winds and the rain slowed, and trickled down to a stop. The clouds dissappated, and the small sun came out. The water evaporated with astonishing speed, and suddenly, Sirvani collapsed to the ground behind a large rock, completely drained and void of emotion, yet still tears trickled from her eyes down her red cheeks...

sirvani.jpg

Orik felt a sudden shock go through his body. He was unsure if it was caused by the massive creature that had obviously made the roar, or if it was something more. He felt a cry from his master that wound the force into a knot and then unraveled it as Lady Zsahra fell from the world of those awake and slipped into a slumber brought upon by an emotional exposion of mixed emotion.

What could bring about such a reaction in a hardened sith? Perhaps she had just felt the death of someone she knew, or perhaps she had felt a defeat in the force that hurt the order. Or maybe something more. He didn't have the luxury of time to contemplate, as he was faced with a foe that he wasn't sure he could defeat. No, he had to be sure. If he wasn't confident, he would get no where.

Looking outside the ship, he could see the outline of a terentatek. The creature would've normally struck fear into his cold heart before, but the sith apprentice had gone through training now. Orik was becoming a sith, and with every step he took he became closer to acheiving the power that he had always sought. No being could stand in his way.

The terentatek drew closer and closer, seeing him inside the ship. Occasionally a roar would echo throughout the mine and send other creatures fleeing.

He drew his two blaster pistols and stood on the top of the ship, out of easy reach from the beast. Orik then began unleashing a volley of blasterbolts at the creature. Not to his surprise, the monster did not fall.

In the back of his mind, he couldn't help but worry about his master. Was she alright? He had no way of knowing, and all the Kel Dor could do was ponder the situation. Any thoughts he had on the subject were quickly taken away by the visual of the terentatek coming closer to him, now walking on stones and slowly elevating itself to the same level as Orik.

Orik took out a vibroblade, set it to vibrate, and then hurled it at the beast. He used the force to guide it's path as it cut through the air and into the flesh of the monster. A shriek of pain brought Orik's hands to his ears to try to muffle the cry, but it penetrated into his mind and rattled him still.

With the blade still protruding from the monster's body, the terentatek pursued the sith apprentice with even more determination now. A black shroud of pain covered the creature's eyes and blinded him to anything but the most primative reaction of uncontrollable rage. Unfortunatly for Orik, the most primative responses of creatures could also be the most deadly.

In the force, Orik could feel something in this creature that he had not felt when he had faced the Mynoks. There was a sort of dark aura that came from them, something to the extent of a resistence to the force. This was surprising and did not make sense to the Kel Dor, but he would have to fight the monster anyway. It made no difference.

Stretching out in the force, he outstretched both of his hands. The image of the terentatek flying through the mine popped into his head and he concentrated every bit of energy on making such an event spring to existence. Unlike anything else he had used this power on, including a Mynok he had pushed earlier, the creature hadn't budged when his eyes opened. It was closer, closer now then ever. Perhaps what the sith apprentice had felt in the force was a resistence strong enough to grant the monster some sort of force immunities. This fight seemed more hopeless the more Orik tried, but he wouldn't give up. Sith didn't give up, and neither would he.

Drawing his remaining vibroblade, he decided to face the creature head on. He flipped from his position with the aid of the force and slashed at the creature's head. However, his blade met only a claw and only made a cut. On the other hand, the beast used the other claw to send the Kel Dor flying backwards. As his back hit the floor, he was reminded of the relativly untreated injury that he had sustained fighting that jedi on Coruscant. Needles of pain pricked his body, but he didn't cringe. He smiled and enjoyed them while they lasted.

Standing up now, despite the pain, he rushed back into the ship. As he closed the door, the terentatek's head met the door and the force of the head-butt shook the ship a bit. As the beast continued to ram into the ship, Orik searched the bodies of the two fallen skeletons. The apprentice carried with him a sith sword, and the master had a lightsaber. Looking at the hilt, Orik almost reached out to take it. Surely he could defeat the creature with such a weapon.

No. It is not yours. I am yours, and you shall soon use me much like that sith would've used his saber. Do not use a weapon that you could so cheaply aquire, you must earn this battle. Only then will you be able to construct a weapon forged especially for you.

Wondering why he had started hearing this voice in his head, Orik decided to listen to it and pick up the sith sword. Sneaking around the back of the ship and then stealthily moving around rocks until he was behind the beast, he looked at the sword he held in his hand. The sith apprentice whispered quietly to himself.

"I can do this, I must do this."

With that, he lunged toward the tarentatek. The force guided his actions and his blade was a dancing blur as it met the back of the monster's head. Waves of pain resonated in the force, and Orik delighted in the creature's suffering, bringing more and more with each swing and slash. Eventually, the tarentatek fell to his feet, lifeless as a skeleton.

Gazing at the body, something caught the apprentice's eye. He had not noticed it before, and saw that there were supplies for constructing a hilt. There was also a metal cauldron with wood stacked in it. The force was telling him to use these now.

As she lay there, a voice spoke up in her head.

Ah...the young Twi'lek...

Sirvani recognized the voice, and groaned. She really didn't feel like dealing with kooky spirits....but she knew the spirit would not leave her alone until she acknowledged them...so she slowly entered a trance.

Hello again.

Sirvani recognized the woman from her last visit to Korriban…back when she was an apprentice…under him. “What do you want?”

My, my, aren’t we worked up a bit now? What’s the cause for all of this?

“Your advice.”

My advice? Did you take it? That man you were in love with…are you still together?

Anger boiled up again. “If you had asked me that 20 minutes ago, I would’ve answered yes. But now, it’s a resounding no as far as I’m concerned.”

What did he do?

“Oh, you know, nothing but cheating on me with another woman.”

The spirit’s tone grew instantly softer. I’m sorry dearie…

Sirvani snorted. “I’m sure. Men are pigs…I don’t know why I expected him to be any different.”

Just then, she heard another voice come into play. What’s that about ‘men are pigs’?

Keep out of this, Qel-Droma, the woman spirit snapped. It was your descendant that cased all of this trouble.

My descendant? That Skywalker guy? What did he do now?

Mess with this poor girl. Tell him.

Sirvani rolled her eyes. “Your descendant is…was engaged to marry me. But now he’s run off and is having an affair with some scum-bag who-knows-where.”

I really should try to talk some sense into him.

The woman spoke up again. Don’t give up on him, dear. I know you’re mad now, but remember my own story. You’ll regret it for the rest of your life if you leave him.

“Look, it’s obviously him that’s doing the leaving…”

Sirvani had had enough talking. Her anger was rising again just talking about it. She desperately needed an outlet…and talking to insane spirits wasn’t it.

She rose from her trance, ignoring the cries from the two to come back. She stalked off, making her way to the old ruined Temple. The best way to let out your anger is to smash things, Sirvani had decided long ago. And that was exactly what she did. Using her hands, the Force, and her lightsaber, she tore through the place, scattering tables, slicing chairs in half, and throwing things around. Once she had made a pretty good mess of the place, she went back outside, feeling better.

As she sat once more, ignoring the constant buzzing in her mind from the ghosts, she began planning what she could do to John when she saw him again…

sirvani.jpg

Orik stared to the left to find additional supplies. He felt the wood in the cauldron. He focused on the air molecules around the wood, rubbing them together. The friction built and built. Heat was created out of nothingness and suddenly set flame to the wood, which now fired out of the cauldron in a brilliant display.

Orik took out some Gallian Firestone that he had gotten from the planet Gall. It represented almost all of Orik's possessions, since he never owned much in his previous life as a smuggler. The gems were black as the night, as dark as the Kel Dor wanted his hilt to be. He used the force to levitate the gems over the fire. They heated up, their molecular structure becoming a little more unstable. Using the force, the sith apprentice sped up the movement of the molecules to the point where the gems were almost liquid in form. In the air, the gems were molded by pressure that Orik created using the force to fit as a prefect cylindrical casing in the shape of a hilt.

Using the force, he guided the circutiry to reflect his crystal. The force was telling him something though, prodding the back of his mind to listen.

Make me your own. Make me your own

Orik saw the crystal and looked at it in his hand. He knew what he had to do. The Kel Dor cut his hand on a rock purposly, and let the blood flow. He was bleeding pretty badly, and then poured his blood into the fire. The sith apprentice manipulated the dark side to make a crystal out of his own blood. Out came a crystal with a red glow to it.

Taking both and inserting them into the hilt, he used the force to guide him in applying the circuitry that was needed to create the lightsaber. He didn't truly know what he was doing, but he was doing it. Orik, and the very bottom of the hilt, applied a small charge internally, and very small charges throughout the hilt. This idea had come to him for some reason, and he didn't know why. He also wondered why the force had led him to curve the saber's bottom slightly. No answers came to him, but he was sure that they existed.

Adding a switch on it for activation purposes, he looked at what he had so far. A pure black lightsaber hilt, no markings or anything. Nothing but black. It brought a smile to the apprentice's face.

He activated the saber, a white blade accompanied by the red glow of the classic dark jedi. The hum was pleasent and images of Orik weilding the weapon and cutting down jedi flashed into his mind and stayed there. this would be reality.

Orik quickly exited the mine and ran to where his master was. She would be happy to find he had completed his task. On his way, however, he felt a presence. It was like it was there, but it wasn't really made of matter.

So you think you have the skills to become a sith...

"Who said that?"

A ghost like spirit appeared right in front of the Kel Dor, mildly frightening him but at the same time exciting him. He'd never encountered a spirit before.

It is I, a former sith by a name that is none of your concern. Why do you wish to pursue the path of the sith?

"Power. I want the power to do whatever I want. I want the power to do what must be done."

And who decides what must be done?

"I do."

Orik was wondering who this spirit was and where this conversation was going. From what he could tell, it was going no where fast and he was eager to go to his master. He sensed rage and malice in Lady Zsahra's mind, and the apprentice was anxious to find her.

The galaxy decides what must be done. The will of the force is to be imposed on the galaxy. You cannot change that.

"Leave me be spirit, I need not to talk to you of wisdom or the force. You have fallen, which proves you weak."

If only you knew...

With the last sentence, the spirit seemed sad, as if Orik was on a path that would lead him to his death. Bendan knew this to be false though, since his path was leading him to not only life, but everything else he could've ever dreamed of.

The spirit continued to talk to him as Orik ran to his master, spying her from a distance. He drew close, and the spirit left him. A temple was demolished, torn apart to nothing but rubble and ruin, with a lone sentient sitting outside. Two spirits were becoming frustrated as she payed no attention to them.

Orik slowly approached her, gripping his saber hilt. "Lady Zsahra, I've finished."

Sirvani stood as Orik approached, still effectively ignoring the two spirits bickering nearby. "Very good, my apprentice. You have done well."

It was time. He knew all that he needed to know. The only thing she hadn't taught him was the art of lightsaber dueling...and this would serve that purpose.

She drew her silver blade. "Fight me. Use your anger and your agressive feelings. Remember--your blade is light, but deadly. It will easily slice off your limb if you mess up...so don't mess up. Your focus in combat determines your lightsaber form. They have specific designations, but those don't matter much. Your form should be an outlet, a part of yourself, just as your lightsaber is a part of your body. Connect with your weapon, connect with the Force, and succeed."

She spoke no more, but waited for him to attack. She was tempted by the thought of her own duels with...her master...when she was still an apprentice...but just as she ignored the voices from the ghosts, she ignored all connection to anything that reminded her of him. The workout would help enormously...and she threw herself into the Force, ready for the duel.

sirvani.jpg

Orik took his new saber in his hand, gripping the black hilt along the curve. It felt good in his hand, especially so since he knew he had created it. Smiling at the thought of combat, the apprentice raised the hilt and pointed it straight at his master. A crimson beam appeared out of the end and it pointed directly at Lady Zsahra.

"I will do my best."

His master was focused, no doubt about that. But it was apparent that such a focus was brought on by something else. She was trying to suppress something from her mind, trying to purge it from her thoughts.

Orik didn't quite know what to make of it, but he decided to do his best. He took the saber and slowly progressed towards her silver blade. Her saber was unique to the red sabers he had seen, including the one he held in his hands. Perhaps a sith was not bound to a traditional saber color. Perhaps sith were not completly bound by tradition.

Feeling the dark side flow through him, he attempted to "connect with his weapon." It was like a living, breathing creature that would work with him. No, it was more like a tool that he had no manual to. The Kel Dor would have to go by feel rather than experience or knowledge, for he lacked both.

Putting his somewhat hurt hand behind him, he used his good hand to lunge and attempt to stab his master. The speed at which the apprentice stabbed was much faster and much more graceful than the flimsy attacks he had attempted on Coruscant, though he had not touched a saber since then. The force had naturally improved him, making him more proficient with the sith's weapon of choice.

Scenarios rushed through his head. Would his master simply sidestep the stab and then make an attack of her own? If she did, he would have to move quickly and make a quick swing at her on a horizontal level. Would she block it downwards and then slide he blade upwards and attack Orik? If that occured, he'd back up and try to push her blade away from his body with his own saber. Many other things rushed through his mind in these miliseconds. He had to be ready for anything she would throw at him.

Swing, that stab will be blocked

The idea came to him all of a sudden, and it was more like someone was telling him to swing rather than thinking about it.

Listening to the advice, he flicked his wrist around and swung at his master's chest/neck.

Nahstaa's ship dropped out of hyperspace above Korriban, and he piloted it down through the atmosphere easily. Landing, he shutdown the engines, turned the systems onto standby and exited with Alyssa. Similarly to the temple he had destroyed on mimban, this temple retained slaves, and this being his first visit, he pulled on aside and ordered her to show himself and alyssa to sleeping quarters.

Having been out of the loop for quite some time now due to the isolation of the villa on naboo, nahstaa was unsure of what exactly had been going on with the sith, although he felt that nothing he would be too concerned with could have happened, as he had not felt anything, and had not received a comm. Reaching out, he felt a presence slightly familiar to him, athough he did not know the womans name... She had been in karmy's residence on naboo. No one else here was familiar to him, so he decided he would simply wait.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Out of the darkness came a ship... one that was known to all sith, It hovered above the ground for a moment before coming to a soft rest on the ground infront of the temple.

Tarrian stood in the cockpit of the Hell's Remembrance, a tribute ship that Raynuk had built for her to replace her destroyed Hell's Envy. She watched from the viewport feeling a disturbance here.

There is great anger here...

She made her way off the ship and headed for the Temple.. Her own anger raging in her for the chaos of the sith in this time...

Sirvani could see his mind working, and she simply waited. Suddenly, it was empty, and in that moment, the Force naturally threw up the wall to his mind. She nodded...finally, a break-through.

He swung for her, but she was already moving, ducking under his red blade. While she was crouched, she swung at his legs, causing him to leap over them. In the same moment, she Force-pushed him. Since he was in the air, there was no way for him to retaliate, and he was flung backwards a few feet.

She didn't pause. Leaping over to his position, she swung quickly, the Force aiding her movements so that he would have to rely on the Force to block them all. Although, hopefully, he could turn her own move against her.

While the master and apprentice were dueling, Sirvani felt the arrival of two familiar presences on the planet, as well as one that she didn't recognize. One she had met recently...on Naboo, at Lord Barton's house. The other one she knew was a woman from her past...the great Sith Lord Tarrian. She hadn't seen the Sith woman in years...and Sirvani expanded her Force presence, a sign that if either of them wished to speak with her, she would be willing to do so. Anything to keep her busy--to keep her mind off of the personal affairs that were plauging her so.

Turning her mind back to the battle, she moved into a powerful sky-to-ground sweep, aimed for Orik's right shoulder.

sirvani.jpg

Tarrian felt the touch of the female and made her way to her... standing off to the side, she watched as her and her apprentice dueled... she reached out with the force to read the emotions of the woman.

Anger, rage, turmoil, sadness, fear ... and hatred Hatred for a man... reaching in deeper, she saw John Skywalker, her own beloveds apprentice. Someone she valued within the order...

Using the force to pull out the information she wanted she saw the reason for her hatred... John was this ones own beloved, and he had forsaken her.

She moved forward, "do you think you are worthy of him?"

The woman turned on her, saber in hand.

One little word was all it took.

Sirvani spun away from Orik to face Tarrian. She could feel the other drilling into her mind, and when she spoke, it realeased all of her carefully controlled emotions.

"Worthy?" Sirvani said, her voice tight. She knew that Tarrian had got enough information out of the twi'lek's mind to know what she was talking about specifically. Her anger reached the breaking point again. "Yes...and I though he once did too. But now...he has made a grave mistake."

Her words were overly arrogant. It wasn't like her to speak so, but her anger and frustration were taking control of her. She didn't question Tarrian's knowledge of him...he was, after all, one of the most prominent Sith in the order.

Before she really knew what she was doing, her anger exploded, and she attacked Tarrian, her blade held high. She spun, slicing as she went, until her blade met with that of Tarrian's.

sirvani.jpg

In one swift motion, Tarrian saber was in her hand and ignited blocking the sith woman's attack... She moved quicker then Sirvani thought she could. Sidestepping the sith, Tarrian parried her own saber and brought it down to counter attack... Locking the blades together and stepping close to her so their faces were mere inches apart...

"Your lack of self control will be your undoing... " Using the force, she hurled the sith across the arena and stalked over to her... saber extended towards her throat...

"You will slip and fall if you don't get that anger in check and channel it, are you sure you want to take me on?" Stepping back, she shut down her own saber and extended her hand to the woman... "Come, walk with me... "

Sirvani was surprised by the woman's words, but to her chagrin, she realized they were a good lesson for her to remember...it hurt her pride to still have that lesson to learn, but in truth, she didn't mind it.

She reached out and grasped Tarrian's outstretched hand with a nod. The sudden change from being a teacher to a learner was not unwelcome...it reminded her of happier times, among other things.

Standing, she sent a brief Force-message to her apprentice. Orik...you next task is to practice more with your new weapon...on a beast this time, who will not hold back. Learn, and focus. She then turned to Tarrian and stood on her right as they began to walk.

Sirvani remained silent, letting Tarrian speak her mind.

sirvani.jpg