Changes in the Jedi Library

Maelstrom

Hello ladies and gents,

Addressing two issues:

1) As some of you have noticed, commas and apostrophes are a little wonky with some of your threads. It has to do with Microsoft Word using a specific type of both, so when it's copied and pasted it confuses our board. It's something we're working on, sorry for the problem. In the meantime, you can obviously just edit those in your posts.

2) We're going to merge the current Library with the Archives. There are a lot of great stories in there, people should be able to comment and critique them.

Cheers!

Mael

michael_scott_gangmember.jpg

With the new "completed stories" section, I would really appreciate if people considered making greater use of the "recommended stories" sticky. Please, if there's a great finished story out there you'd like to see people read, recommend it!

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

• 2 weeks later...

As you may have noticed, there are a lot less pages in the Library at now then in the past. This is because the clean up of the Library is now COMPLETE!

What does this mean?

• All COMPLETED stories, whether they be novels, one shots, poetry threads, challenge responses etc are now in The Jedi Library-Completed Stories forum. We encourage you to go and read them, and COMMENT on them.
  • All threads with a last post date older then 31st December 2009 has been moved to the Jedi Library Archive. If you have a story that you want to continue, let us know and we can move it back. But only if you're going to post more of it.
  • The success of a story relies on you reading and leaving a comment. It doesn't need to be a review, it can be a simple request for a new chapter of it.

Member of Jnet Addict Club 12/05

Order of the Nocturnal

thunderpie.png