Perhaps - vignette(Challenges) (Complete)

Dartha Athanth

Begin a story with "happily ever after" and end it with "once upon a time".

Write a story about an echo.

"Night is a tunnel, on the other side, light."

WRITE THE MOST EMO THING YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE. (?)

-the challenge with multiple challenges!

Yay challenges!

Perhaps

Dartha Athanth

A Star Wars Fan Fiction, Alternate Universe

Comments appreciated.

++++++

Happily ever after. Are there really such endings? Perhaps this only applies to everyone in the galaxy but me.

I stare off into the darkness and cough, jerking the chain that suspends my hands in mid-air. Perhaps I was on the wrong side after all. Everyone knows that only the good guys get the good endings.

How deluded we were then, we Jedi. That's the only thing I know for sure.

I can't remember how long I have been in this darkness, this darkness that confines. It eats at my very fiber, so that I am now merely the husk of a man. And Jedi.

What was my name again? I think it began with an O. Onderon? No, that's too long. Od? No, that's too short. Owen?

Owen?

That sounds about right, though there is something missing from it. I think my second letter is B though... or was it the beginning of my second name?

Perhaps it's the latter. Bail, perhaps? Bastila? Wait, Beru. I think it was Beru.

My mind is telling me that the thing that should go along with those names is Luke.

So that's my name. Owen Beru Luke. Pleased to meet you.

Thank you.

So I heard you were a Jedi too, listener?

Yes, I'm listening.

Go on.

I remember a silent sea of sand, and the blazing sun - and a beam of blue light - all the light in the world. Perhaps I have just used up my quota of light for my lifetime, and got sent here, instead.

Yeah, I think so too.

Perhaps the Force has returned to me, for I think I can see a growing light in the distance.

Come with me, the light says.

Anakin?

Is it you, Anakin?

No, the Anakin I knew was eaten by the night.

But there he is, the same blue eyes, the same wavy hair - but now his eyes are as cold and frosty as Hoth and his hair seems to flicker like flames as he approaches.

Where did you go, friend?

The chains rattle as I am pulled to my feet, and I hear yours being pulled as well.

Night is a tunnel, on the other side, light, in which we are mere echoes which bounce through.

Perhaps the tunnel will lead us into a new day. I look past the red beam of light into the pure white light that lies ahead -

And so, once upon a time...

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

Dude, that was really emo!! *applaud applaud applaud* I had no real clue what was going on, which brought out both the emo-ness and the insanity of the speaker. It was short and weird, but you know what? I really liked it!

So is the other voice the "echo"? Very subtle...

amipaint2.jpg

SHE MEANS TO END US ALL!!! DOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!11eleventyone!
There goes Ami's reputation of being a peaceful, nice person.