An Uneventful Life

Reptilia

I would like to know what you think about this, so any criticism is welcome. Basically I'm writing this if the Sith rule the Galaxy, the Empire, and the Jedi are at war, and the main character is a new recruit in the Alliance who doesn't know war until he is thrown into it. The first section will probably not be that good since I'm trying to set up the story.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

An Uneventful Life

The snow was blowing all around me, my feet were completely numb, and all I could see was the base. As my squad closed in on it we heard a loud, booming sound in the distance. I started to run as fast as I could toward the base, but I was blown back as a missile hit the base causing a large explosion.

"Find some cover" My squad leader said as he returned some fire. But I barely heard him because I was still recovering from the explosion, one of my squad mates dragged me to cover.

"What are you doing, Hafe?" The man said as a bolt passed through his chest. I hurried over but he had no pulse. I kept shooting at where the sound came from. Soon backup arrived, and we sent the enemies back to where they came from.

When we were back inside the base, everyone was asking about who attacked us, and the general consensus was the Empire, but rumors were flying around that the Sith forces were who attacked us. I thought that the Sith had to much influence over the Galaxy being in power on almost every planet for them to be messing with the Alliance. Even the Empire attacking us seems odd because they are in a war with the Jedi.

Later that night when I was trying to sleep I couldn't stop thinking about the attack, and how I acted out there. It made me worry that my first real experience with war, and I was shocked by an explosion.

repsisig.png

It was a little short. Post more and then maybe I can give an opinion, but for now, it was really just a taste and a beginning so I'd need more to give any thoughts.

Set on Hoth, yes? Sounds like a good AU idea.

spsig.jpg

Just when I thought it was over, I watched Tiana kick Almira in the head, effectively putting her out of her misery. I did not expect that.

Yeah, I will probably use a lot of small posts. But here's the next part.

I awoke early to a large explosion; I sat up in my bed. I ran outside of my quarters, and down to the mess hall where people where gathering. I listened as we were briefed.

"We are under attack, we will send out some infantry, and some snow speeders.”

repsisig.png

• 1 month later...

So I went in a different direction with this, this is kind of graphic so this is PG-13 at the least so reader discretion is advised.

------------------------------

I woke up from my dream a little dazed, I wasn't on Hoth, I wasn't in any danger and I was extremely excited as I was to get a new assignment from my master. I got up from the chair I was sleeping in and walked don the hallway to the room where my master was sitting down cross legged in the center of the room meditating. My master was a mysterious, dark, pale skinned man who had a raspy voice which gave me goose bumps every time I heard it.

"Hafe, today you are to go into the village down the hill and there you will find the man who killed your brother, he is the Mayor. He will be in the town hall giving a speech, I want you to confront him."My master spoke in his sinister voice.

"It will be done."I said as bowed and turned to leave. My fists finally enlightened themselves as I left the rundown building that we were facilitating.

I could see the village in the distance, I calmly walked along nodding to people as I passed. When I entered the village a big, burly man confronted me.

"What is your business here?"The dimwitted man asked Hafe.

"I don't have the brain capacity to try and inform someone like you about such a simple task I have to perform."I said as a grin grew on my face because when I said that the big ogre reached for me and I grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. I pushed him into an alley and proceeded to thoroughly abuse him until the man was unconscious and bleeding. Then I turned and left the alley like another happened. When I got about twenty feet away from the alley I heard a shriek and I knew that someone found the man, I let my blades fall into my into my hands and I grabbed a girl and held her hostage. The people backed away from me as I walked to the town hall, I kept looking around for anyone brave enough to try me.

When I got to the steps I tossed the girl to the side and ran up the steps, I threw the heavy doors open and moved though the building. I heard guards searching for me but none of them were quick enough to catch me before I disappeared.

I found a room which was locked down with guards in front of it. I threw a dagger at the one guard catching him by the throat, the other one I ran up and jumped on him and snapped his neck. I took out a small explosive and set it on the door; I turned away as it blew up. I entered the room; there was a man cowering behind a desk. I picked him up by the throat, and asked him in a harsh tone. "Did you kill my brother?"

"N-n-no" He said as he gasped for breath.

"Okay, that makes me a little disappointed because I came here to confront you-who I thought killed my brother... So I guess you're a witness so we have to part ways." With that I stabbed him in the lungs with one of my daggers, twisting it as I led him to the ground, as he slowly stopped struggling I pulled my dagger back.

"What a shame." I said with a sigh.

repsisig.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here we go again and I know it's short.

==============

Smoke on the Waterfront

I dived through window not letting the cuts in my skin slow me down I ran, I ran as fast as I could back to the building where my master was. But when I got there it was ablaze. I ran in and kicked the door down, I covered my mouth and nose with my sleeve and pressed on. The smoke was all around me and the only light was from the fire, it lit the halls with a fierce, orange glow. I made it to my Master's room but all I found was a unique looking holodisk, I picked it up and played it. I saw my master he was sitting down and his familiar voice flooded my ears. I coughed loudly trying to clear my lungs.

"The officials will be at the house in minutes from when you see this. If you survive and make it to me you will receive your final lesson. I will be in the Cantina, you know which one but I can't go into specifics in case someone finds this. You have 48 hours." The hologram shut off and I could here noise from outside. I made my way to the backdoor and I went out it. I took a deep breath and looked around, no one was there, yet. I sprinted towards the lake as fast as I could.

If I get to the lake I'm safe, if I don't I'm screwed.

Right when I jumped into the water I saw a blaster bolt go whizzing past my head. I swam as fast as I could, my arms were punching through the water with ease and my legs were propelling me at a fast pace. When I reached the other side I looked behind me to see a few men in uniform paddling towards me. I kept running, when I broke into the woods I knew I would lose them. I zigzagged between the trees causing little disruption to the environment which would make it a pain to follow me.

I reached a small clearing with an old but reliable A-wing starfighter with my old and not so reliable droid, I jumped in and prepared it to launch. In a few seconds I was rising from the ground, as I pulled away I looked down into the forest and saw the men still in search for me but they were to oblivious to see me. I was soon in the darkness of space and was alone except for my thoughts and my R2 unit.

"R2, set course for Onderon."

repsisig.png

I will post again since it's been 5 days since I last posted and no one commented. So here is another short post.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Choice

I was running though the plains without a care, the weather was great, I had no commitments, no responsibilities and I was having fun. I let my legs carry me around as fast they could leaping every couple steps. My boyish laugh echoed loudly as I ran. The sun was fierce as it beat down on my skin, it felt great. The smell of wildflowers danced around in my nose. The fresh air pounded through me as I breathed fast.

I came across a waterfall pouring into a lake full of clear, cold water. I leaned down and cupped my hands in the water, I drank it and I felt it as the ice cold water went down my throat. I took off my shirt and dived in, I swam, splashed and played. I saw something shiny at the bottom of the lake so I dived down to retrieve it. When I did I discovered it was a piece of shrapnel, I placed it in my pocket so I could study it later.

When I got out of the lake and put my shirt on I hear screaming coming form the village. I sprinted towards it and when I got there I could see the carnage, my friends parents laid gutted on their porch, my aunt was curled up with blood surrounding her. I took a knee by her body, I checked her pulse even though I knew she was gone. Tears started to find their way to my eyes. I kept walking through the village and looked at everyone in my life dead in their homes. I went to Dani's house hoping that it would be untouched but it was the most demolished, flames were erupting from the sides and the front of the house had already collapsed.

Who could have done this?

I dropped to my knees with despair, my life had changed in the matter of an hour. When I was having the time of my life everyone I had ever known was being massacred. I should have died with them, I should have.

I could of protected them.

Tears were steaming down my face, my eyes were as red as fire. I stood up and realized that crying wouldn't ring them back, he had to be strong and find out who had done this. That's when I had heard it for the first time, the sound which would become important in my life.

"I feel your anger, your hatred for the people who have done this."A dark figure behind me said. I whipped around and eyed the man, I ran at him and started to punch wildly. But my attack was futile as he had simply picked me up in the air but without touching me.

"What is this? Put me down."I said angrily at the man. Before he set me down.

"You are not ready but you when you are you will find me, I can feel it."He said as he disappeared. That's were I stayed for two days straight, thinking about my life, my friends and the man.

I woke up with a snap of my neck. I saw Onderon approaching and readied my ship to land.

repsisig.png