Selvaris

BLCKCLONE

A good size ship suddenly streaked through the atmosphere as the pilot brought her down, Slicer's blade had returned.

Landing in a designated landing pad the armored man unbuckled himself and soon afterwards step upon the planet that would house the Empire’s newest elite unit. Walking directly to the labs he came across a couple of scientists working on what appeared to be a sword instead of adapted nanites. Not caring though he went to his office and the belayed the orders across the field.

“ALL trainess, report to the courtyard. NOW!”

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Hearing that they were to report to the Court yard, Lora changed direction, following another to that location.

Wonder what sort of traing will be involved here...? Lora thought to herself as she made her way. Once there she stood silently to the side waiting for the others to arrive.

Lora.jpg

http://forums.jedi.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=591707#591707

J.O.A.T (Jack of all trades)... Firrerreo - Lorranne Karrade

The trandoshan's eyes opened from the slits that they were as he awoke. His surroundings seemed to take him by surprise, realizing that he was no longer sparring with the woman. The dim lighting that he had once been excercising in was replaced by the view of various medical equipment scattered throughout the room and different medical officers scurrying about like rats fleeing a predator. The lighting bombarded his eyes as everything seemed to glow with a brilliant white and the distortion altered his vision. As an officer walked up to him, the man's outfit nearly exploded with pure light in the vision of Jrosk.

"Hello Mr...Jrosk. The droids brought you here and we've taken the liberties of healing you based on the orders of a man by the name of Kelvin. It was reported that you were in a training excercise with one of the other trainees when you were knocked out."

His pupils slowly shrunk back down to accomdate for the change in environment, falling back into the orange pools that held them. Memories came to his mind of the fight with that trainee and it made him all the more furious that he had been beaten. Even if it wasn't a matter of life or death, it was still shameful and now he had only proven to himself that he was somewhat inadaquate to an extent. Words danced around on the outskirts of his mind and replaced the noises that surrounded his ears.

"You are strong, but your strenth is unharnassed. You have spirit. Don't tempt me to break it. Get this lizard to a bacta tank"

"Take this over grown lizard to a bacta tank."

The first was said by the woman, and the second were the last words he had heard before he slipped into a world of blackness before awakening. Lizard... overgrown lizard...that is what they said. Yes, that was undoubtedly what he had heard before finding himself where he was now. They were both insignificant little weaklings, and were they not on his side, he would've found them and gutted them without relent. They were so unbelivably ignorant, and that man had no right to judge him. Unfortunatly, he wouldn't be able to gut them without upsetting the Imperials, and the Empire's law must remain at the top of his mind and above personal priorities. They would meet their fate soon enough, and it would not be a pretty one.

It was at that moment that he realized that all the pain had ceased. His groin, his back, his midsection... they were all completly healed. Looking to the scientist with the first hint of surpise that'd been on his face since he surprised, he raised his brow in a questioning look. The Imperial explained to him the advances that the Empire had made in the way of bacta tanks, and how he was able to be healed even more quickly than he'd expected. They'd made his recovery a priority since the training was ready to being.

The training is ready to begin...I can't be late.

Finally becoming semi-oriented to reality by this point, he began to stumble out of the medical facility after collecting his belongings and clothing himself. He once again felt his katana in his hand before sheathing it and began to make his way to the courtyard where he would undoubtedly meet both Trith and the man, and hopefully others that he would mind if they were dead.

jpg7zb.jpg

Trith didn't think much of being called a 'trainee' but made her way to the courtyard. Chances were she already knew much of what the 'training' would go over, but a refresher course would do no harm.

She glanced around the courtyard, evaluating each trainee. Jrosk, The Trandoshan that had proven to be the first individual in a long while that had put up a decent fight. He looked healed, but she could see his anger boiling over being bested. She was disappointed he took his beating personally rather than an experience to learn from.

Lord Kelvin, The armored man that had shown up near the end of the other two's training bout. She didn't have much interaction with him, but she had a feeling he would prove an asset to their alliance.

A woman she didnt recognize stood to the side of the courtyard looked to have a good potential.

They would make a good team if they didn't kill each other first.

Trith.jpg

Slicer quietly waited until all of his known trainees were in the courtyard. Then he himself decided it was time for him to meet his instruments of the Empire. Standing up from his seat he pressed a button on his new console and then strode down to meet his trainees.

Five seconds after he left his office, He could hear the sounds of 14 explosions coming from the courtyard. Arriving in on the last and final one of 20 he gazed amongst the small group.

"For as long as you are in this program you should always keep your guard, up and always be ready."

Making a hand motion stromtroopers came and handed datapads to everyone.

"Those will provide instructions on where you shall sleep. But for now your first task will be the get a physical. Following this you will visit your quarters and retrieve your heavy weight baggy outfit. Then you shall put on both 5 pound wrist weights and both 10 pound ankle weights and assemble at the pool."

Then detaching himself from the high ground he decided to walk amongst them to get back to his office. However half way there he pressed a button on his own datapad.

The datapads in the hands of Jrosk and Lora suddenly lit up red.

The datapads in Lord Kelvin and Trith hands turned blue.

Then all the datapad exploded taking any and all information with them. Some what smiling to himself at how much of a surprise the exploding datapad would cause he returned to his office to review what happened while he was away.

((Yea that last one shouldn't blow your hands off. More like just scares the crap out of you since something in your hands just exploded.))

ship

10 pound weights what a laugh. Even if they made him turn the strength enhancers in his suit the weight would be nothing.

He looked around, he knew th Trendoshan would hold up as would Trith, but the other woman looked even more startled than the rest. Although for all he knew it might be an act.

I hate JNet

I am in love with my sister.

The orange eyes had opened wide in surprise as the red datapad before him burst into flames within his palm. For some reason, explosions had become a popular occurence at this base. First the man had walked in to present the climax of around what seemed like thirty explosions go off, and now information that he had been given dissapeared to the ground beneath him, never to be retrieved again. Luckily, the memory of the reptillian sentient was able to remember where to go after this physical was done.

The reason why all of these warriors had to get a physical done was beyond him. They were all deemed physically capable when the contractor saw potential in them was Jrosk's basic assumption. Perhaps a bit more thourough testing was needed just to make up for any human error. Many beings did prove to make numerous mistakes without the aid of another person or machinery. Of course, the trandoshan couldn't exactly understand why the Imperials out of any organization would need to double check their own men's observations. Perhaps they were looking for the things that couldn't be seen at first glance, but Jrosk doubted any of the four had any.

Now his skin grew a bit colder as each footstep took him closer and closer to whoever would be commencing his physical. Anything with doctors, medics, or science could always be somewhat shifty. If Jrosk hadn't gone through something or used something before, he was always somewhat uneasy. Familiarity was something that he enjoyed, yet he hoped to break himself of that. He could only imagine how many different situations and scenarios could be placed before him that he wouldn't be familiar with. All of this remained in his mind as he took his final step and took a look at the Imperial who would be administering the physical...

...Jrosk walked out of the room with much pleasure in doing so. Every second he spent in that room made him feel like an animal or a specimen under a microscope...which was actually pretty safe to assume. His feet now scurried away to wherever his room was...if he could remember. The thought of it seemed to elude him, being that the instructions had become nothing more than scrap. Now it was based on his memory.

This is just great...

After wandering around for a relativly long time, he found where his sleeping quarters were. They were rough and uncomfortable, having luxuries dispensed of. A warrior didn't need such fickle things. As long as it had something to sleep on and a light, it would be called home by the Imperial. However, that wasn't all that was in the quarter. A suit of baggy clothes and a few ankle and wrist weights were laid out on the floor. Putting on the heavy suit, he noticed that it was quite a bit heavier than it looked. Jrosk was able to cope, but the bulk of the suit was hard to ignore, especially when he attempted to strap on the weights. This was especially hard, considering that they were barely large enough to fit around the large sleeves of the weight suit.

Now Jrosk exited the room and headed toward the pool area. His movements were awkward as gravity fought his weight with every thing that it had. The muscular trandoshan could still walk fairly easily, but doing laborous activities would be quite difficult. As he walked into the pool room and saw a man there, he quickly gazed upon the clear water that laid before him. His reflection spread across the still ness and he reached a claw down in it to feel the temperature. The tip of his claw entered the water as a ripple emerged from the area he had touched, just as an icy hand seemed to grip him as Jrosk felt the temperature of the water.

This is just great...I'm glad I'm on land...

It was then that the trandoshan put two and two together about why they might be there at that time in their current condition. It would most likely prove to be more of a challenge to be in this elite unit than he'd though, but that was the price to pay. There was nothing worth living for that wasn't worth sacrifice, and often time the two went hand in hand with eachother.

jpg7zb.jpg

Lord Kelvin left the doctors physical, he passed it of course but he still didn't like them. He then went to his quarters and found the suit and weights. he put on the suit and weights and found they were heavy, but he didn't like taking his armor off in the company of strangers but he did any way

"What a laugh" he said aloud

He left the cramped but functional room and went to the pool. He saw the Trandoshan allready there, and wondered what they would be doing.He sure hoped they would get on with real training soon.

I hate JNet

((You guys really need to post a little faster at this rate training will take a year! just catch up as need be.))

Slicer had waited until everyone was at the pool and adressed in the attire he had asked of them. He himself however stood of to the side of the pool but yet inn still in front of the trainees.

"Since this is a special elite unit there will be many things I leave up to you such as the quick warm up exerisces you might want to do before diving into the pool. However you can consider this your second training exerisce. You are to simply dive into the pool. The hoist yourselves out of the pool 25 times. After this exerisce you are to each practice hand to hand combat with a stormtrooper in a training room. Please refrain from killing them. After all you all serve the same side.

Afterwards you will go into a simulation room pre-set for all of you 1 room for each of you and there you will be able to learn how to shoot a gun, crawl, run, and climb.

If you finish all of this before nightfall then what ever time you have remaining will be your personal free time. Since your are new and have no idea the lay out of this place you should perhaps ask for directions."

Slicer then turned and left after recieving a call. Pondering over his new information he decided he best prepare. Leaving the trainees to do as he had asked he went to his office and began to assign orders.

ship

Having just arrived at the cod-its he was given he decided to mostly obsere till he got the hang of things. He landed the ship and ask the nearest person he saw. The man said his name was Lord Kelvin.

"Do you know where I need to go to report in?"

Shag2.jpg

blowingup.gif

BOOM!!!!!!! Hehehe

"Go tell Slicer that you wish to begin training, he will tell you where your quarters are and what you'll need to do. You are a little late but it shouldn't be to hard to catch up."

I hate JNet

A small freighter entered the atmosphere of Selvaris. The man inside gained access to the planet and began to land the ship.

It was Gatoh Avand. The cockpit of the ship opened and the hunter came out. He was looking to become an elite sniper. The man named Slicer had told him to come to the planet to begin his training.

Gatoh began his search for the man. He heard on the comm that all of the trainees were to report to the courtyard and eventually found his way there.

He listened for instructions.

((Slicer this is an alias of Achzet that you told me to create))

natohjpg13tz.jpg

Sario thanked the man and continued on. As he was walking he saw a man standing in a courtyard looking lost. Then he past a pool with some people jumping in and out of it. He past a medical center. Sario shuddered at the thought of going in there he hated anything with doctors. Coming out a short while later he headed to his quarters. Looking at the weights he pulled them on and to the pool and did his 25 in and outs. He put on some dry clothes and started practicing with his stormtrooper and beat him to many times to count. After looking for a while he fond the simulation room and completed all of the exercises Sario walk around the place and finally went back to his room lock the door and fell asleep on his bed.

Shag2.jpg

blowingup.gif

BOOM!!!!!!! Hehehe

((ooc: sorry I didn't post sooner))

ic:

Lora quickly scanned the datapad, memorising the contents. As luck had it, she still had her bounty hunter garb on, the gloves protecting her hands as the datapad exploded. 'Well that's just typical' Though her helmet, not a hint of emotion showed, her face well hidden. Reading how she would have to put on weights and outfit for the pool, Lora hoped the outfit would cover her appearance from the others still. The Firrerrion was of a rare breed and usually kept her identity a secret. There were only a few of her race left, most now consisting of half breeds to at least keep their race alive. She was one of the few purebreds still surviving. That she normally blended in with the crowd usually helped, so did 'get ups' like her bounty hunter outfit.

She turned to leave, heading firstly to her ship, changing into another 'outfit' before going for the physical. She hated being poked and prodded, samples being taken and what-have-you. At least the females and males were kept in different areas for this part of their tests. Her race now known and on record, she still wished to 'hide' her appearance, keeping the second skin outfit on. Things must have changed within the Empire for them to be hiring non humans now. She was still humanoid, closer than some of the others to human, but there was a Trandoshan amongst them so things must have changed somewhat.

After the physical she then headed to the dorm to collect her 'suit and weights' then appeared soon after at the pool. She had managed to keep her face hidden from view behind her second skin mask with rebreather that would also act as extra protection against against any toxins within the water. She did consider herself quite fit and was an excellent swimmer. Being weighed down wasn't much different from other training she'd had in water - that of lifesaving being one of them where you had to keep not only yourself afloat but your partner as well. Shrugging her shoulders, she jumped in, following the instructions. If it was a test of endurance and fitness, she would pass it. For one as slight figured as she, Lora hadn't finished growing yet, she was strong for her age.

Dragging herself out of the water for the last time she rested briefly. She was the third to get there and had completed that part of the task in that order. Hand to hand combat next huh... ok so no killing them. I can manage that. All these things are basic's. I've done it all before... I think we all have... She rolled her eyes at the thought of having to go through the basic of basic training but still, she didn't complain. There would be no point in it. Besides which, her companions all seemed to know exactly what they were doing as well, and seemed just as indifferent to it as she. As he hadn't given instructions saying they weren't to remain in the wet suits, she did get changed again, donning her bounty hunter garb and weapons again before going to face the storm trooper for the hand to hand combat.

Lora was looking forward to the free time after all this. She enjoyed looking around new planets that she hadn't been to before. First things first... combat...

Lora.jpg

((Ok this is the way I am gonna do this Natoh your on red team and you arrived at the courtyard along with everyone else. Shaq since you have already interacted with someone else. You did arrive later. Therefore pay attention to my post.))

Fully clad and very mad stormtroopers bursted into the room shaq had taken up residence in. Dragging the tired and worn out man from his bed the quickly picked him up and took him to the detention cell. A good 30 minutes later Slicer himself went down to see what the ruckus had been about. After being briefed about what was going on he had the man let go and dragged up to his office by stormtroopers.

When he arrived Nadus looked at him from behind his visior then he spoke.

"You are very... interesting. you single handly invaded this base, then did the training exerisce I assigned for my warriors. When I first heard about this I thought you might be a rebel spy but now I don't think so. Some how I get the feeling you really want to join this squad."

Slicer walked up to the man. Being over 6 feet tall and being fully clad in body armor he was a man of imposing size and presence.

"You will be assigned to the blue team. Go find your team mates then run through my exerisce again. This time as a trainee. If you hurry you might finish before sundown."

Waving his hands stormtroopers roughly grabbed the man and threw him out of the office. Then they gave him a datapad assigning him his room and his team color. After 30 seconds had passed. The datapad exploded which naturally scared the heck out of Sario.

ship

Jrosk nodded slightly when he was given the instructions as a sort of acknowledgement of the directions that basically stated that he understood what had been said. As his head rose back up and his spine was completly perpindicular to the floor to keep the posture that he held, he noticed a man that he hadn't before. He was a human and appeared looked just like most of his kind. Many had told the trandoshan the common phrase that, "All you lizards look alike." Well, the same could be said for these species that seemed to inhabit every place from the core world to the far reaches of the outer rim. They were spread amongst the stars almost as a plague, yet not all humans were bad. Just the ones that judged him by his species...and he would return them the same courtesy.

Now he took a few steps until his feet were almost off of the edge of the pool. Looking down below, he could see his reflection yet again. The same cold, unchanging expression had dawned upon his expression and now the only thing that he would concentrate on was the task at hand. He was to dive into this water, carrying the weights that had been given to him, and test his endurance by swimming to the top and back to the bottom numerous times.

This might prove to be a bit challenging, but not so much so that I won't be able to complete it.

Getting into diving position, he leaped off of the edge into the freezing water. As his body hit, a chill of cold was sent through his entire body and became more intense as more and more of the trandoshan entered the icy liquid. A small splash was created, but it was incredibly small indeed and made quite little noise. Yet the biggest thing that Jrosk felt was a giant tug as he began sinking to the floor of the pool beneath him. He was unaccostumed to such weight and struggled to find the strength to rise through the water.

His arms didn't squirm around in a panic. Instead, they made giant thrusts to push himself to the top. The trandoshan's eyelids were open and he could see the lighting at the surface of the pool become brighter and more visible with every motion he made. The will to see the surface was the only thing to keep his eyes open for it felt as though the optical spheres were being frozen to his sockets and as though he wouldn't be able to blink after this affair. Finally, with one triumphant movement, his hand felt the hard edge of the pool. Quickly launching his other hand to the edge, he used his upper body to hoist himself upward so that his entire waist was out of the pool. Usually someone was colder after they left a pool than when they were in it, yet the air around him was so much warmer than the water that it felt as though he were hit by a refreshing wave of heat as he rose. Swinging a leg around, he was able to move his foot onto the floor and was able to make the final push so that his entire body was on solid ground.

A few deep breaths brought air back into his lungs as he felt the relief of breathing again and readied himself to go back. Perhaps it would be much easier if he didn't dive like an idiot this time. What had come over him? Was it that he wished to have a harder workout than the others? No, that couldn't have been it. Maybe it was that he thought it was easier. Jrosk shrugged away that thought, knowing that only a moron would think that. Deep inside, he knew what it was.

Pride... wishing to show up all the others to make myself feel superior to them.

Realizing his flawed logic, he stood up with a new purpose. He dropped into the pool and hoisted himself up again and again, fueling his muscles with the will to keep moving and to make up for his stupidity. By the time he was nearing the end, his mind was focused completly on the moving in and out of the water that he had lost count. Thinking that he had done somewhere around 25 or so when in reality he had done almost thirty, he rose to his feet for the last time, content with the excercise. It had been difficult, but he had perservered.

He was the first to complete the task and hadn't noticed the other man that had come up after him. However, the woman he had seen before was the third one to rise from the freezing water. At first glance she wouldn't look as though she would be that physically capable. Yes, she was quite fit, but it wasn't as though she were the typical warrior. It could've just been a bit of sexist thinking on his part, but Jrosk would've had a hard time imagining being on her side had he not just seen that she was at least somewhat competent. It was then that he remembered the lights on the datapads...hers had turned red just like Natoh and his...so that meant that not only would they be on the same side, but the same team as well. All three of them...

Shifting his focus yet again, he asked directions to a room where he would be able to practice his hand to hand combat with the stormtrooper, as he was told to do. After following the guidance of the man he had asked, he walked up to a durasteel door that lay infront of him. On the other side was a battle hardened warrior... a fellow warrior of the Empire. His skills in combat were most likely admirable in some respect or another. However, he would have to find out the hard way that a Trandoshan didn't need a weapon to be dangerous...

I myself am a weapon...

jpg7zb.jpg

Gatoh walked to the water's edge. He noticed his reflection was showing in the water. He stared into the pool for a few moments before leaping in.

The water was as cold as ice. It sent a large chill up his spine before he was tugged down to the bottom. Gatoh quickly attempted to spring out of the water, but with the weights holding him down, he could't manage to.

He calmed himself and relaxed himself, so he would not lose much air. He sprung down and leapt. The momentum carried him out of the pool and he landed on the ground with a large thud. He quickly stood up and repeated the same thing over and over.

He came to about 27 and was too tired to go on.Both his legs and his arms ached as he had never felt them ache.

He looked at the man named Slicer and waited for instructions for the next exercise.

natohjpg13tz.jpg

The durasteel door before him dissapeared from view as it flew up into the door, the room before him entered his view. A stormtrooper, dressed in the regular Imperial stormtrooper armor, was waiting patiently at ease. The lighting overhead presented a slight glare off the pure white and Jrosk could feel the man behind the mask, eyes staring at him unsure of what could happen at this moment. That was understandable, since fear would be a common attribute of those who would have just been told that they were to engage in combat with an elite Imperial without so much as a blaster by their side to aid them.

After a few steps in the room, the trooper informed him that he had been assigned the task of judging the trandoshan in hand to hand combat so that the Empire might better evaluate his performance to gauge his level of skill. Jrosk hated how it sounded s though the soldier were reading it from a script, so mechanical and percise in his language that it almost made the man less of a person and more like a student who only regurgitated sequacious information. No matter, the man wasn't there to be judged as a servile drown who abjected to the Empire, for perhaps that only showed his devotion to the Imperials that he trusted them with everything, including his words.

"I know why I am here. I will try not to kill you during this excericse."

The face of the stormtrooper was hidden behind his mask and Jrosk was oblivious to what was going through his mind right now, but he held a certainty that could he see through the sable lining of the helmet, that he would be able to view a bit of fear in the man's eyes. It must've been disheartening to be called a mere excercise, and the fact that Jrosk had informed him that he would try not to kill him wasn't too reassuring, yet his duty would still be done either way.

Not wasting any time, the soldier put his arms in-front of him almost as if he were in a shock boxing ring. It was an effective way to fight in some aspects, but inferior in others. Bending his right knee and letting his body slide back in almost a lunge stretch, he then bent his left leg a bit, finding a perfect balance in the stance by placing his weight on his front leg. No matter how hard someone pushed or hit him like that, it would be nearly impossible to knock him over with anything short of a speeding freighter it felt like.

The trooper moved toward him in a style that was only made him more and more like a boxer as he danced around a bit with graceful footwork that kept his fists moving in an alternating pattern and his body was rocking in anticipation. With a sudden change of pace, the soldier lunged at him, breaking the entire boxing style that he had just displayed. Perhaps it was to catch him off guard, but it served little purpose. After a shot landed on his chest, Jrosk absorbed the blow and his body tilted back a bit, then used the momentum to spring himself forward into the man as he pounced on the storm trooper, claws flying. At that point he would've appeared to be more of a wild lizard pouncing on a peice of prey, yet this trandoshan was in perfect control at all times, knowing that he had to take this to the ground if at all possible because that is where his speed and reflexes would be able to give him a sufficient advantage.

The two hit the ground with Jrosk a bit higher. With his body mounted on the man's stomach, claws lashed out at the man in the form of fists that pummeled the head of the man viciously and without relent. The weight placed on the soldier obviated any chance of rising up. However, the man was able to swing his legs around and get the trandoshan in a full guard, legs wrapped around the reptillian abs. Now was the time where Jrosk could use the weight suit that he hand't taken off to his advantage. It has slowed his movements a bit, but had added more of a sting to each of his blows and now he placed his arms so that he was grabbing the trooper's shoulders. With a grunt, he lifted the soldier up in the air so that the stormtroopers legs rested on his shoulders. Despite a few blows hitting his head, Jrosk still maintained the presence of mind to fall forward to the floor, his foe flying down to him in response. The weight suit only helped him gain momentum and the movement became a swift snap that left the man laying down on the floor, something obviously broken and the man obviously slipping out of the world of conscienceness. The body that once before held life now laid limp on the floor as the trandoshan rose and looked down at the man, shaking his head in dissaproval.

The excercise is finished and the man is not dead I don't believe. My job is done.

Walking out of the room and being guided to another, he was led to a training room that Slicer had informed him had been preset to challenge them. Sitting outside, waiting for the training room to open, he laid there regaining strength and resting, letting the weight of gravity being lifted from him. The weight suit was now becoming a bit more difficult to hold up in, even for the muscular trandoshan, and he was savoring every moment that he could find on that bit of ground before the durasteel door opened. Of course, a part of him also wanted to continue this training abit more so that he could be made an even more effective machine for the justice that was the Empire.

jpg7zb.jpg

Trith swore as the datapad exploded in her hand. She could do nothing about it however, so she turned on her heel and strode briskly to her quarters. She located the weights and strapped them on. They were slightly awkward at first, but after her body was used to it, she barely noted their exsistance.

She dove into the pool, swimming was somewhat of a nusance at first, but after getting out of the pool 25 times she was used to the extra weight.

Trith headed for her training room, where a single stormtrooper waited. He advanced quickly upon her as she entered, she seized his wrist and twisted it, locking his arm behind him. She swiftly kicked his knee and he pitched forward to his knees. Her foot again met plasteel as she kicked him in the back of the head, sending him crashing into the wall, out cold. She shook her head. This training was way to simple. She exited.

As trith stepped into a simulation room, holograms lit up. She pulled a weapon off a wall rack and fired at holographic targets on the far end of the room, nailing them with practiced accuracy after fragging all of the progressivly difficult targets, she returned to her quarters and retrieved all of her gear and began familiarizing herself with the rest of the facility.

Trith.jpg

Lora entered the room where the stormtrooper was and removed her weapon's belt. She took up a defensive stance, circling her opponant and looking for his weakness. She wouldn't find much of a weakness with a fully trained stormtrooper but she would do her best. She was in the right frame of mind to fight and now she took advantage of the stormtrooper being slightly bored. She swiftly moved in to strike at him, her hand palm side out to strike at his face, her knee connecting with his abdomen and she went into a diving roll to come up and face him again. She used every part of her body as a weapon. Feet, hands, even her head as she headbutted him with the back of her head when he got her into a different grip. She couldn't throw him as he was too big for her, but she found ways around it.

By the time that session was over and her skills evaluated, she had earned a grudging respect from the hardened trooper. She wasn't afraid of using her body or taking hits when it meant she would get in closer to her enemy to lay in an attack of her own.

She donned her weapons belt again and moved off to the next activity, the simulations. She placed her weapons in the storage locker and placed on the simulator weaponry, entering the simulation.

Lora immediately went into a diving roll, shooting the first target and leopard crawling to the next position, firing off another blast at the next target, getting the bullseye. She went through the section where she had to crawl, leopard crawl and dive roll, firing at each target and catching it dead centre, all while taking fire herself. She climbed the ropes, quickly getting down the other side and dive rolled to the next 'shelter'. Taking a quick sprint she launched herself at the next wall, soon getting up and over it, readying her rifle and firing off at the next targets before rolling to the next cover. She was out of breath by the time she had completed the simulation but she had passed and that was the main thing. She had a few stuns from the simulation but only 'flesh wounds', nothing to disable her, only hinder. Lora was informed now that her time was her own until the following morning.

She grabbed her weapons from the locker on her way out and went back to get changed again, now into a fresh uniform that had been supplied. She was weary, but she was still too keyed up to rest just yet. She went and got a meal, sitting down by herself where she had a view out of a window. She'd go exploring after she finished her meal.

Lora.jpg

Lord Kelvin began by practicing several Ti-chi exersises to warm up and dove into the water jumping in and out was easy at first but started to become difficult by the time he finished. He then went through the echoing hall ways to the waiting stormtrooper and said

"Lets begin"

They began to circle each other, waiting for the chance to strike. Suddenly the soilder attacked him but he couldn't belive the stupid attack. Clearly the stormtrooper thought he was a poor fighter. So used that to his advantage and as the other man atempted to punch him Lord Kelvin grabed him by the wrist then proceeded to break his elbow by slamming it upwards and it bent at a sickening 90 degree angle in the wrong direction, completly shattering it. As he looked at the humiliated stormtrooper writhing on the ground, He left to begin practice in the simulation room.

I hate JNet

Sario went to his room put on the weights. As he was walking to the pool thought that was a mistake he shouldn't make again. Having arriving at the pool Sario jumped into water finding it mildly warm as he sank down to the bottom he notice the weight were heavier than they looked. Sario lifted himself out of the pool 35 times and decided that it was time to move on. He put on some dry clothes then headed to the training center. Looking at the storm trooper he thought they would have made him fight a bigger storm trooper this time. He held a stance that was laughable and told the storm trooper to attack him. The trooper did as he was bided the trooper started with a punch to the face as the trooper punched at his face Sario grabbed the man's arm pulled it over his shoulder pulled down. Seeing the man was and out Sario left the training center. He went to the simulation room prepared for him and started learn the ropes again. Sario pick up a weapon off the gun rack. Waiting for the simulation to start Sario thought of a lot of things like what to do how to do it. Firing round after round hitting bullzeyes and not really paying attention he got hit a few times snapping back to reality Sario fired back with determination. Sario put the weapon back on the rack pulled off two blasters crawling and climbing Sario thought the course was easy. Completing the course Sario left the simulation room. Walking around Sario saw a bounty hunter land and started to do the training course Sario smiled at lest he won't be alone. Then went to his room and locked the door and fell asleep on his bed.

Edited by Guest

Shag2.jpg

blowingup.gif

BOOM!!!!!!! Hehehe

Gatoh entered his room and saw a stormtrooper standing there, waiting for him. He walked towards the man and took a judo style type stance. The trooper attacked him and Gatoh grabbed the trooper by the hand and flung it backwards. The trooper spun around and attempted to kick Gatoh in the stomach.

Gatoh began his assault on the man now. He faked a jab at the face and as the trooper began to duck, Gatoh grabbed him by the head and slammed it down onto his knee. Gatoh felt a small pain in his knee from the slam because of the helmet, but he paid no attention to it. After the man fell onto the ground, he could tell that the man did not want to fight anymore. Gatoh pulled the man up by the hand and patted him on the back while thanking him. He showed him out of the room. Gatoh followed the man out of the door and turned left.

Gatoh walked the halls of the facility for a short time, before finding the training room.

Gatoh walked to the console, and pushed a red button. Gatoh was a very good sniper already and wanted to be an elite sniper, so he picked the sniper exercise. A large sniper rifle popped out of the console and Gatoh took it by the end. He examined the rifle and looked through the scope.

This is a very nice rifle.

Gatoh then activated the training program and began to shoot at the hologram targets. He continued the program for several hours. Occasionally, he would change the difficulty settings higher and higher. When he completed the exercise, he placed the rifle back into the console and walked out of the training room. He began his walk back to his room.

As he arrived at his room, he opened the door and sat at his desk. He took out all of his weapons and began to polish and examine them.

natohjpg13tz.jpg

As Lord Kelvin entered the simulator room he decided to sharpen up his sniper skills science he was allready an expert marksman but the computer made him complete all the exercises.

"Computer give me a medium blaster pistol, and a rapid fire blaster rifle/ sniper."

Out of the wall came the weapons he requested. He realized they were fairly good weapons but not as good as his own. He cliped the blaster to his belt and slung the rifle over his sholder then walked out on to the course and entered into a roll so as not to get hit and jumped out from behind his protection and tok out the targets nearest him, he then jumped on to the high ground and with his sniper eliminated the fast moving targets ant the end of the course. Jumping down he ran over a balence beam taking out two more targets then climbing the wall with the rope on it he landed in a roll and saw another target.After he balsted it, it seemed to be clear but he grabbed a "rock" and tossed it it to the clearing and it was blasted, so he jumped to the side and ambushed the droid it and gave it a full burst from his rifle for good measure.

"Course Complete" An almost feminine voice said

He put his weapon back and left the simulator. As Lord Kelvin stepped into his quarters andlay down and slept, not bothering to take off his weights.

I hate JNet

Within the deep and cumbersome Imperial facilities underneath the Selvaris super-structure is the holdings of the Imperial Human Performance and Neurological-Genetics Reasearch and Development Lab, a comm from the High Command, functioning with the upper brass beneath Admiral Phillep and shuffling paperwork accordingly. The scientists begin developing the next stage in Imperial Conscription and Loyalty Assurance Standards.

Where traditional methods of bolstering numbers have begun to fail, human assets are being taken and offered "extreme" situation training. As their pyschological and neural networks are re-drawn, battle situations are being drawn and memorized by force within their minds, proving for even better improved combat performance.

While the work is... in development and prototypical implementation, tests are proving quite positive. Save for the rare Rogue, but even they are soon silenced or terminated...

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

Jrosk walked into the simulator room with all of the weight still on his body. Getting up off the floor had been somewhat difficult and it had forced him to let out a grunt as his legs began to once again feel the strain of holding up not only the body of the trandoshan, but the weights also. His footsteps were heavy as he entered the room to find everything completly blank except for a rack of guns to his immediate right. Each of them were different and could serve different puproses, and the Imperial would have to think quickly as to which weapons he thought that he might need.

The weapons were split into different sections depending on the class of the weapon. There were sniper rifles, heavy weapons, assault carbines, standard blaster rifles, blaster pistols, and pretty much anything he could imagine. It was like a buffet line of Imperial equipment, and Jrosk salivated as his lizard-like tounge slid from one corner of his lips to the other. Paying attention to the sniper rifles first, he saw a weapon that he had never really seen in person. It was the Nightstinger, a rifle famous because the bolt that it released was completly invisible. The weapon was used by Imperial assassins to take out specific targets, yet the canisters of special blaster gas that were used for ammunition were usually very expensive. Taking it off the rack, he heard a feminine voice recite the name "Nightstinger" and he laid it across his back. Next, his attention was drawn to the Strouker Concussion rifle. He took the weapon and then implanted a different handle on it to help his hands get a much easier grip on it. Lastly, he looked to the pistols. There were two of every kind, and his eyes were immediatly drawn to the FWG-5's. They were flechette pistols that shot flechette pellets rather than the canisters like the weapon Golan Arms produced. Taking two of them off the rack to hear the voice once again say the names of the weapons he had chosen, he put them in holsters. Now he had a sheathed katana at his side, right next to one of the two holstered FWG-5's. On his back, both pointing toward the ceiling, were the concussion rifle and the nightstinger resting parallel there.

As he stepped away from the rack, holographic creatures started appearing around him. It was obvious that this was meant to simulate combat, so he quickly took out his flechette pistols and began to fire them for the first time. The gun let out a bit of recoil as the guns rang out shot after shot, spraying the flechettes everywhere and causing creature after creature to disapear as the simulator rendered them dead. It was fairly simple, provided the holographic cover he was given and his agility.

Suddenly, there was a pouring out of warriors and imaginary beings that the computer had created, all through a few holographic hallways. Placing the FWG-5's back in their holsters, he grabbed the Strouker Concussion Rifle from his back. Resting the nose of it on the top of his cover to steady the weapon and relieve all the weight from his arms, he let out a giant sonic blast that ended the lives of many of his virutal foes. Every shot caused his arms to shake with recoil until finally the many creatures flooding the room had been finished. Before him he saw all the holograms vanish and a wall emerged from the floor, splitting the room into two halves. Remembering Slicer had said he would have to climb, he took his katana and began to make little slits in the concrete wall that he could use for climbing. As he began his ascent, he used one hand to cut more slits above and the other to stable himself until he finally reached the top of the wall. Steadying himself on the three feet of thickness, he was able to see a holographic politician being accompanied by four escorts. Taking out his nightstinger, he pressed the trigger and the target suddenly faded away. There was no blaster bolt to be seen, and the four escorts were a bit bewildered as to where the shooter was. Jrosk smiled in satisfaction to that as he climbed down the wall.

As he made it back to the ground, his feet hit the floor with a thud that signaled the trandoshan's content as it signaled that he was finally done with this simulation. A wave of relief washed over him for a second... just before he found out just how much he had been mistaken. Holographic blaster bolts rang forth from the sides of the room, following his every move. As he sprinted toward the deactivation switch for the room, he found himself having to leap to the ground and crawl within holographic cover that had errected itself. It seemed to form a pathway to the button, and as he crawled to the point where he was very near to the button, he jumped up and extended his finger. As it met the panel, everything around him returned to normal. The gun rack flipped backwards and became an empty wall. The holograms were turned off, and the room's lighting returned to the dim glow as it had before all they firing had lit it up. Jrosk walked back to his room now... finished with the troubles of the simulation room.

The trandoshan stood in the room and let the weight suit drop the ground. His bones had ached of pain and it was nice to finally feel the regular gravity of the planet on his body without all that excess. His muscles breathed thankfully for having the suit taken off, and now Jrosk took all of his new weapons and sought out where he would be taken next to continue his training.

Hopefully none of them involve weight suits...

jpg7zb.jpg

Night quietly fell over the encampment. Certain creatures suddenly emerged from hiding spaces while other sought shelter. A slightly warm breeze rustled the grass around Nadus and to many a man it would have gone unnoticed. But such a small act was not unnoticed by the man hidden behind the armor, nor was it unwelcome it only brought a brief respite from his thoughts. Letting him focus if only for a moment on the general landscape around him. Reaching up to remove his helmet he noticed the time and instead turned back to the ship.

He stood quietly next to a beaten up shuttle. The gray paint that was once the majority on the ship had been beaten back by the general beat down of time such that now the ship was nearly reddish orange in rust. He knew the ship was fine. The armor underneath the rust was sturdy as was all of it systems. He could have brought out a better looking ship. He had plenty on command to serve his purpose however he did not want to spoil his trainee's after all if they got use to nice looking things too fast they might get the wrong impression. A few he had pegged already walked around like they owned the place. Well perhaps his next exercise would knock them down a few pegs. Or at least let them find their own hierarchy.

Summoning a stormtrooper to him he gave the order for all the trainees to be round up and brought to the ship. In mere minutes Stormtroopers had bursted down doors and grabbed people no matter where they were and dragged them to the ship. Slicer silently dared one of them to protest the treatment. However after about a minute there was nobody crying bloody murder. As a result he motioned for the stormtroopers to summon the gear. As they hustle to the task he turned to look at the trainees from behind his darkened visor.

”œSeparate into your teams.”

ship

((Alright, Blue team, you should have PMs in your inbox, please check it before posting.))

Trith's stomach lurched as she fell from the shuttle. She thought over her mission as the surface grew nearer and nearer, Finally, she fired the repulsor pack and landed lightly on the ground. Dropping into a crouch, she shouldered the E-11 rifle and stepped behind cover. She pulled her hair up, and as she did so, noted that the chunk Jrosk had yanked out was now only about a couple inches shorter than the rest, and didn't fit very well, so she left it loose as she tied the remainder behind her head. She again brought the blaster to shoulder and brought the sights into alignment. She didn't want to give her position away yet so she sat tight, her finger stroking the trigger guard, her honed reflexes poised to fire at the first indication that the target was hostile.

Trith.jpg

(( Guyz my name is Sario k Sario plz get it right))

Activating his repulser pack at the last sec Sario landed with a thump. After looking around at the surroundings Sario pointed over to a building and said.

”œLet's fortify that building and make it our base for this exercise.”

Shag2.jpg

blowingup.gif

BOOM!!!!!!! Hehehe