Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Reagan took Camillia in her arms and the doctors left the family alone... looking up at Faust, she nodded... "We need to contact the guardians and have them come and take Camillia with them... I have a feeling you and I are going to be very busy shortly... "

She gazed at the girl, and noticed immediately the differences between the two children... while Jarrett was Faust's clone, Camillia held much of Reagan's features... with one exception... she had her father's eyes... Cold Blue eyes... she was beautiful, and would be very strong...

"I think that she should stay with her brother for the first year or so... and then Jarrett can join us to begin training... we wouldn't want to disappoint the Jedi by not following through with sending Jarrett after them at some point in his future... "

She sat up in the bed and held his daughter out to him... "You should hold her before they arrive and take her... it may be a while before we see the children again... "

Faust took his daughter and sat down next in the chair... Reagan got up and went to the fresher to get cleaned up from the ordeal...

Reagan.jpg

Alora's light voice freed him of his thoughts, Raxeon quickly made his way through the academy to her location. The thought of him training with her without Draken was enough to make him eager to do whatever she requested, respectfully he bowed and greeted her.

"Hello Mistress, I am fully prepared for anything you need of me."

His mind onced again filled to the brim with anger and envy, Raxeon looked at the floor and awaited her commands.

A comm came in for Exodus, the channel was slightly static but he would recognize the voice of his former apprentice. It had been a few days since she had left.

"Exodus...I've found my form of expression."

With it came a Holonet channel that was reporting on the explosion upon Corrila. The front of the building having various windows blown out in the shape of a "<3"

The comm ended.

Carnage.jpg

Sching awoke ready to eat his datapad. He had not eaten since before that horrific attack on Coruscant, which he estimated to be around 3 days previous. Of course, he had spent a great deal of that time unconscious, so that left any calculable amount of time open to speculation. Either way, food was a priority no matter which way you sliced it. He did not bother to check his meager inventory, for he knew that a mere datapad, dagger, and strip of cloth were not helpful locked away in his situation. He pressed his ear to the door, and aside from a couple echoing clangs from a distance, he could tell nothing.

He sighed and dropped back to the floor of his cell, eyes raised to the ceiling. What he looked for up there, he knew not, be it deity, or the light of the sun, or simply a new place to rest his roving eyes. But they came to rest on a refreshing sight indeed- a ventilation shaft! His hand went instantly for his bag and he yanked from it the cloth and diode, which he again clipped to the bottom of his cape. But as he attempted to rise from the floor, he stopped with a jolt at the end of his cape and rose no more. Groaning, he drifted back down. He grasped the diode and examined it closely- some of the wiring had been jarred from its connection, assumedly in the electrification. He snatched his dagger and laid the diode on the ground, steadying it with his left elbow. He set to work on it, redirecting the wires to their paths gently with the tip of the blade. He could barely keep his hand from shaking, as he knew that this could mean escape. A sense of urgency set in- he felt that there was only a certain amount of time before he was caught in his escape attempt. He kept his ears open to the door and kept working, carefully...

Edited by Guest

kaminoan.png

I just hate it when people decide to commit vastly unrealistic acts of mass-murder.

Matron Saint of Newcomers

New here? PM me if you want friendly help and questions answered.

Alora stepped forward, placing both her hands on either side of Rax's face, leaning forward and placing her lips to his in a very soft kiss.

"Come my apprentice. We have places to go..."

The two boarded her ship, Alora indicating for Raxeon to make himself comfortable in the living room of her ship. She headed to the cockpit, running through her preflight checks, thinking that she might have to invest in a droid co-pilot. She would pick one up from Coruscant. She commed ahead to a supplier of droids, telling them to deliver one to the Last Call and she would pick it up from there.

She lifted off, comming her intentions to the Empire regarding her departure and was soon on her way to the war torn capital of Coruscant.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

A thump sounded somewhere near the outside of Sching's cell, causing him to jump. When he looked back at the diode, he found that the wire he had been repairing so carefully had been snapped straight down the center. He closed his eyes, refunneling his frustration into concentration. He pulled the broken wire from the diode cleanly and unfrayed the edge of his cape, drawing from it one of the standard wires which gave his cape conductivity. He clipped the wire into a precise length and carefully inserted it in the place of the broken wire. Satisfied, he snapped the cover back onto it and clipped it on to his cape and the strip of cloth. Now, he could rise from the floor far enough to reach the vent. He grasped one of the closely slated bars and peered into the small space above. Then he shook the vent... to no avail. Pressing up on it made no progress, even with the strength of his cape. The vent was welded in place firmly. He closely examined the edges, searching for a weakness...

kaminoan.png

I just hate it when people decide to commit vastly unrealistic acts of mass-murder.

Faust waits a moment, giving his new born daughter a long look. He strides over to Camilla and holds her. For a moment he feels something stirring in his heart.. warmth? Regard? Love? It couldn't be...

"Very well. She can stay with her brother," he comments laconically. After Jarret's kidnapping, getting attached to his offspring was against his better judgment. Even though he felt some pride in both his children, Love, that great sword that can cut both ways was too dangerous a feeling.

"I'm thinking," he declares quietly. "Perhaps something... interesting may be in order to remind the galaxy we're alive once Camilla is taken care of. Something grand that the masses will never forget..."

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

I hate the evil double click of doom. [/delete thread]

Edited by Guest

kaminoan.png

There was no mistake- the iron grille of the vent was welded on with unmistakable security. It was only logical, considering that it was, in fact, a holding cell designed not to let prisoners out. He came back to the ground, thinking good and hard about how he could possibly bend the bars far enough to squeeze through. Several plans flew through his mind, one after the other canceling out at the first sign of an illogical step. Finally, a plan emerged which would work given his materials and resources. He took the strip of cloth and cut it- 13 feet, 13 feet, and four feet- and clipped one of the 13 feet long strips to the bottom of his cape with the diode. He then took the other 13 foot long strip and fashioned a sling from it, doubled over so one loop he could sit in and another loop would support his torso. Lastly, he gathered everything he had, including the 4 foot strip, and put it in his bag. He rose to the iron grille and tied the sling to the one of the bars as tightly as possible, and carefully... slowly... settled his weight into it. Sucessful, he swung his cape up and snatched the diode and cloth from it. He then set to work with the short strip, wrapping and knotting it around two of the bars with some slack in between. Satisfied, he clipped the diode to his sleeve and an end of the cloth and ordered the cloth to straighten in the center. The metal bars creaked, groaned, and finally bowed apart. Sucess! He set to work on the second and third set out until the small hole was big enough for him to climb through. Finally, he reattatched the diode to the 13 foot strip and untied the sling so as to get into the ventilation shaft without the danger of falling. Once inside, he considered bending the bars back to their original spot so that nobody would know how he escaped in case they caught him again, but he discarded this in favor of making a speedy escape and not wasting time. He was much more likely to be caught if he spent another second here...

kaminoan.png

Rane Scando, his battered Mandalorian helmet resting on his lap, sighs as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes. The infamous bounty hunter had spent the last few hours catching up on some long overdue sleep ”“ the first bit of rest Scando had had in eons, it seemed. For Scando had spent the last few weeks climbing over unforgiving mountains, swimming through treacherous waters, and trekking across barren deserts ”“ all in pursuit of a little alien known only as the Guad. The Guad had been on the run from the Imperial authorities for a long time ”“ something about stealing some sort of artifact... Scando hadn't cared too much about the details, in any case; Scando's job had been to kill the Guad, and that was it. Truth was that Scando had gotten sloppy; he hadn't done his research this time. The infamous bounty hunter tried not to blame it on his memory or old age ”“ but what more could it be? Amateurs and wannabes made mistakes ”“ not Rane Scando, not the galaxy's last Mandalorian. Yeah, the truth of it was that Scando was getting old ”“ he was not the bounty hunter that he used to be. When Scando had found the Guad, the little bastard, things hadn't gone quite as smoothly as he had planned. The artifact that the Guad was in position of was in fact an old Sith relic... an old Sith relic that had packed quite a punch. Oh, Scando did kill the Guad in the end ”“ he had completed his job for the Imperials ”“ but not before the Guad uttered some strange incantation and shot a bolt of strange lightning out of that curious little Sith relic...

It was the closest Rane Scando had ever come to dying...

He was too old for this...

After placing his battered Mandalorian helmet back on his head, Scando watches as the stars change from whizzing beams of light to tiny white pinpricks in the distance ”“ The Roach, Scando's decrepit YT-2400 light freighter, had finally come out of hyperspace.

After cracking his knuckles, Scando beams a message to Vladimir Faust.

Faust, you are to head to Tatooine at once.... Greema the Hutt, cousin of Wyhl the Hutt, has a job for you... Waste no time; get there immediately... Don't disappoint him...

With that, Scando switches off his ship's communicator ”“ he didn't want to hear a response ”“ and watches the Imperial/Sith world before him with indifference, though the infamous bounty hunter's right hand rested on the blaster pistol at his side...

A prickle raised in Jareth's skin as he felt a flood of emotions from the force, one of returning, and one of escaping.

He felt the life force of one he once thought was lost......Rane.....the bounty hunter who once helped Jareth ascend to the highest rank within the sith.

The other, he quickly recognized as his kaminoan captive.

Rane could wait for a proper greeting. Subduing his prisoner was priority.

The sith master raced through the academy at elevated speed, and quickly located his charge.

"OH HELL NO..." he spoke as he confronted Sching face to face.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He snarled as he pulled a long white item from beneath his cloak.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?" He said as he shoved it into Sching's face.

"It's the last of your people for all anyone knows. You've escaped extinction, and the only reason you did that was ME." Jareth turned around and replaced the long spine and skull from the altered kaminoan he had killed back under his cloak.

"I'm beginning to regret my decision, but you have something that interested me and I couldn't destroy you on Coruscant. But so help me......do not think for a moment that I would have any remorse....Frankly....What saved your life before isn't THAT interesting, and wouldn't keep me up nights wondering. Do you even know what I'm speaking of?"

Jareth waited for the now trembling Sching to respond.

Sching found it difficult to subdue his own trembling, but even now, in the face of death, he felt it necessary to seem strong. The surprise of his captor sneaking up on him slowly lost its effect, and his shaking faded as his voice grew stronger.

"I know nothing of which you speak. The full extent of my knowledge is that you first attacked me, then you captured me, then imprisoned me with no form of nourishment, and if I do not obtain some soon, then neither of us are going to understand whatever it was that brought me here!"

He glared with all the fire of his young years, his fist clenched... and then it seemed a wave of logic washed over him and he was once again expressionless and stonefaced.

"What do you mean by the last of my people?" He pointed to Jareth's cape.

kaminoan.png

"Tha kaminoans, they are extinct."

Jareth's spirit was lifted at the thought of his slaughter on kamino.

"I finished off the last pockets of resistance shortly before finding you."

It occurred to Jareth that his captive was right. How could he possibly know what was going on?

"I apologize, savor it, because I will not do it often." Jareth paused and motioned for Sching to follow him back toward the main levels of the academy before continuing.

"My name is Jareth, and you are now being held captive in the academy of the Sith....Have you heard of the sith before? Surely you're not that stupid."

Jareth waited for Sching's answer and the two continued toward the kitchen levels.

The sith master had ordered ahead for the staff to have a meal prepared, and as master and prisoner entered the dining hall, a feast was already laid out on the table for them.

Sching remained indignant, even more so if that were possible.

"There is a great difference between stupidity and ignorance. While logic demands that I admit to ignorance due to circumstance, you will soon find that stupidity is not an adjective that applies to me."

He paused in a moment's thought before he acknowledged this new piece of information.

"I have lived in the outcast city on Kamino for my entire life, and little goes in or out of that hellish place- particularly information. The farthest extent of my education comes from the ancient datapads left to rot on the floors of the city's apartments before it was abandoned. Apparently, an earthquake jarred one of the supporting beams loose. At any rate, all I ever knew of my race were the rumors of a vicious and brutal Darwinistic society, and the outcast mutants which were banished to the city before me. As far as I am concerned..."

He gave Jareth a victorious sneer.

"..good riddance. Why else would I have left?

Anyway, no- I know hardly a thing of the Sith. One datapad compared the viciousness of an ackray to the Sith, and from further reading, I could only conclude that a Sith was one thing I would not want to cross. Perhaps you can enlighten me further."

kaminoan.png

The message cut-in quite clearly with the pleasant voice of Sith Lady Dominique, he didn't quite expect their paths to meet this soon after departure, but there it was. A spectacular display placed upon the Holonet channel, the symbolism of what was a heart, burnt into the building of innocence, rupturing those inside with fear, curiosity and pain; usual traits of the very thing the heart represented, Love.

Exodus smiled as he was unaccompanied and free to do so at will. Her efforts were way beyond what he had expected and this woman had truly sparked another chapter within his life. The comm. ended abruptly though, allowing no chance for reaction, it was a style Exodus himself preferred. Allowing the witness to bask in the concept at hand and dwell within it before ruining the moment with foolish words.

Yes, she was growing steadily, surpassing all expectations he had originally set upon her. Therefore his lips part and were forced, almost compelled to set free words that he thought he would never say again with as much meaning as this moment held, gripping his chest as if it pained him to do so”¦

”œI love her”¦”

P3UXctm.gif

Jareth rose from the table just as Sching was about to begin his meal.

The sith master threw a gesture toward the Kaminoan who's body rose from the table at incredible speed and slammed toward the wall cracking his already mangled body.

"You are both stupid and ignorant to lecture me or speak that way while in my charge. This isn't a day camp child, and you will respect me and my power or you will die.......no, you will live...miserably..for a very long time. We sith have ways to keep you concious and alive much longer than you could possibly imagine, and do not think for a minute that 100 years of absolute misery and torture are too much for me to make you endure if that's what it takes to break you."

Jareth folded his cloak underneath him and sat back down.

Making another gesture he pointed toward Sching's chair and it righted hiself. With a nother gesture, this time physical with no aid from the force, he pointed at the chair without saying a word.

His meaning was clear, his prisoner was to return to his chair and eat.

"Now, would you like to answer my question? Or do you want me to clear your schedule for the next century?"

"Tell me what you know of the Sith."

Sching narrowed his eyes at Jareth from his place on the floor near the wall. Clearly logic dictated that if he were ever to find his way out his waking nightmare, he was going to have to play to his captor's sense of control. Obviously, this was due him. He was a force to be reckoned with. From that moment, his strategy and attitude was realigned. But he would find ways to show the he did not deserve this kind of treatment.

He rose from the floor and moved slowly back to the table, eyes locked with Jareth's. "Yes, sir," he said deliberately.

He sat, analyzing his plate as he spoke. "I have little to no working knowledge of the Sith. I know only that they are some brutal force." He worked out exactly how much food he would need to survive and stay alert for another few days, a much smaller amount than was on his plate. He sectioned it out and pushed the rest aside, eating slowly as he waited for a response.

kaminoan.png

OOC: EDITED I misinterpretred what gift Haphaestus wanted.

IC: Nurgle ushered Haphaestus into his laboratory.

"Your main problem is that you do not have enough organic parts to summon the more powerful Force maneuvers. It would take much of your energy to use Force lightning for example because so much of your body is synthetic."

Nurgle took a syringe from his belt, injecting Haphaestus with an anaesthetic. He knew the Sith didn't need it, but Nurgle wanted to test a new compound he'd been working on anyway.

"After I'm finished, tell me if you felt any pain."

The Sith Master cut back some of the cyborg's skin, cutting off a somewhat large piece. Nurgle took one of the very small red crystals he'd forged, and infused with dark Force energy. Nurgle no longer possessed his ancient powers, but the skin he'd given to Haphaestus still did, though in a much smaller amount. Haphaestus's skin sealed over as soon as Nurgle withdrew his scalpel. Nurgle left Haphaestus for a moment, using the heat of his forge to liquify the skin sample. The crystals were partially melted and reforged with the liquified skin mixed in. Nurgle admired the crystals he had created, before explaining the crystals to Haphaestus.

"They will allow you to summon dark side energy in powerful amounts. They act like a conductor for the Force, focusing it through the organic portion of the crystals. Because they contain a small fraction of my old powers, their energy is limitless. You may use them as you see fit."

Nurgle handed Haphaestus the small red and black crystals.

Edited by Guest

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

It was what he had sensed.

Both Nurgle and Haphaestus remained within each others' company. Exodus found himself upon their presences soon enough, standing and examining the functions and thoroughness that the Master gave his 'apprentice'. He wondered skeptically if these two would be enough to hold his own Master trails, his long awaited rise of honor.

Exodus' strongly believed that no one man could transcend him to the title necessary. But these two, these two showed a powerful control similar to his own preferences. They were not pointlessly vile, slaying whatever walked without reason or mutilating another just to fill their time. No. They were more introspective, held above those brute manners with certain finesse as they stood about the area and showed they were capable of removing your head without a second thought rather than wasting their time to prove it.

This is what he sought. He sought others like himself and with anticipation; they would trial him to the level that they now honored themselves with. He would stand here and wait until their personal endeavors were settled however and then they would notice him.

P3UXctm.gif

Jareth chuckled as he routed through the kaminoan's mind.

Others had tried to escape before, and always eventually gave in, this would be no different. Especially once this captive learned what was in store for him if he would just give in to the call that had most likely pulled on his emotions for his entire life.

"The sith, are an order, stretching back farther than you or I could comprehend. We are warriors, but have many subtleties that often go overlooked. It's no suprise that one such as yourself would look upon us as brutal. We are not, we are focused and precise....Brutality suggests mindless havoc and carnage. This could not be farther from the truth."

The sith master swirled an amber colored liquid around his goblet and took a drink before continuing.

"What do you know of the force? Have you ever heard of that before? Surely you must have."

Sching put this information away for further analyzation later and acknowledged Jareth's question.

"The Force, as it is called, is an energy field created by symbiant organisms residing with in all living cells. This is the farthest scientists have come to explain such phenomena as telekinesis and telepathy exhibited by certain spiritual cults. You may imagine that it is rather difficult for someone such as myself to accept what cannot be explained by logic. However-"

He glanced at the place on the floor Jareth had flung him and gave an ironic chuckle.

"-logic dictates that whether it is proven by science or not, it works."

He leaned in closer to Jareth with some form of excitement and ferventness at the back of his eyes.

"The field of psychokinetics has intrigued me for some time. I am curious as to its function. I have even invented a form of synthetic telekinesis based on my studies. It is rather crude, and has certain limitations, but I am improving it."

kaminoan.png

After thinking for a moment, Jareth spoke once more.

"Explain this scientifically"

No sooner had the words left his mouth than the Sith master completely disappeared. Jareth was deep into the kaminoan's mind, and found himself in the optic lobe of the brain. Through the force, he simply removed himself from his captives concious mind, and therefore disappeared from view.

Speaking again seemingly from nowhere, the sith master said.

"Now, how do you explain this?"

A shoddy looking Phantom TIE replica jolted into the space around Cardia. It's pilot's silver eyes glared down upon the planet.

"So this is it..."

Before she could be blasted from the skies the pilot called in a code provided by a Sith Lord she'd made aquaintence with while taking care of some shady business. She waited. Expected the code to fail. Figuring the Sith had sent her on a fool's errand. Or simply sent her to be slaughtered. She wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. When the code passed and she was allowed to proceed, the pilot used the co ordinates provided, landed the Phantom, shut it down.

On the way out of the ship she grabbed a couple of concealable weapons. She wasn't sure of the reception she'd recieve from the 'natives'. If in fact, they were still on planet. Fully aware of the recent attack on the Coruscant, Slayde figured most dark-siders would be out raping and pilliaging. But if she was lucky - or unlucky - a few nefarious Sith would still be kicking about Cardia. Hopefully one would train her in the dark arts.

Nearing the temple, an aura of evil rushed out and greet her. She let the feeling invade her for a few moments. It was magnificent. She then continued on into the heart of malevolence knowing that this was either the first day of the rest of her life - or the last day of of her life, period.

She stepped into the temple. Her stride portrayed self assurance without the swagger of cockiness. Her emotionless silver eyes scanned every detail of the building, every hardened face and form she passed by. Eventually she ended up in archives. She skimmed through countless files. Malyss decided to read and learn as much as humanly possible before she was discovered and routed from archives. She soon found a topic that was to her liking. The somewhat androgenous looking lady settled into basic Sith history. Her thristy mind began absorbing all the information it could.

Sching glanced around the room, exasperated.

"I can not. From the context of our previous conversation, I can only assume that this is not any form of technology, but instead another form of your Force sorcery. I submit that this is your arena of power, and unless you explain to me how it works, you remain the master of it."

He rose from the chair, took from his bag a strip of cloth and the diode, and wrapped the end around a leg of his chair, clipping it secure with the diode.

"Since the order of the evening seems to be demonstrating each of our own personal powers, though, I will show you what the power of logic, intelligence, and science can produce."

The chair rose easily from the ground and danced a lazy spinning dance around the room.

"A simple trick, and not anything you would need with power such as you have already showcased. However, I have the patent which would make this power readily available to any mentally advanced being. Perhaps a new form in barter would appeal to you."

He waited for Jareth to reappear, an uncharacteristically odd look on his face. His patents were worth more than anything in the world to him, aside from life itself. But he was almost ready to give it up for what he wanted.

kaminoan.png

Sching relaxed slightly. Jareth sounded interested.

"There was not enough revenue available to me originally to create any more than custom suits which were ordered through my sales client."

He smirked ironically.

"My few customers, by the way, were all residents of Kamino. I imagine the all the suits aside from this one are rotting with their dead bodies."

kaminoan.png

Jareth predicted Sching's words before he said them.

His simple question was a mere distraction as the dark illusionist prepared the kaminoan's fragile mind for another attack.

As Sching fell silent, his clothing and suit burst into flames leaving him charred and naked before his captor. Pain seared through his skin as flame licked his flesh to a charred black.

Soon after, a cooling sensation came over him and he could feel no more pain, but the damage was apparent. His clothing and precious invention was destroyed. His flesh was mangled.

"Now......You see the impermanence of technology? Only one thing is constant, and that is the force. It can do much more than your inventions ever could, and will not fail you once you have learned to command it. It is this power that I offer you, if you will have it."

Sching gasped and lay on the floor, now almost entirely paralyzed without his suit to control his gross muscle movement. His mind spun- nowhere to run...his datapad, so safely protected near his torso, destroyed... all of his patents, careful calculations, everything... he was once again at square one, dumped on the floor of the outcast city with not an item to his name, nor a name to be proud of...

He dropped his head to the floor and started laughing, a hideous sound of lunacy, a sound which stopped as soon as immediately as it started. Another wave of logic has washed through his mind, clearing everything. He glared at his destroyer and spoke his creed haltingly.

"There are three elements... which got me off of that planet."

He struggled to roll over to his stomach.

"Will. The ability... to continue as long as... I am still alive."

He reached a spasmodic arm towards his captor and slammed it to the ground.

"Focus!" he screamed in pain and consternation.

He dragged his body forward.

"The ability to... take that will... and put it into your goals... without straying."

He pushed up on the stub of an elbow.

"Intelligence. The ability to take your goals..."

He pushed to the stubs of his legs, groaning and swaying.

"...and make them real."

He stumbled forward, catching himself on his arm, and pushed back up at the feet of Jareth, glaring up at his nemesis, his master, the man he respected and hated with every grain of his being.

"All these ruled by... logic. And these... you can take from me... only by taking... my life."

He bowed before his mentor, humbled and broken.

"But you are right, I am lacking... for my life is too easy to take."

He looked back up at Jareth intensely.

"I want power, power greater than those who took away my right to a simple life. And only you can give me that."

He bowed again.

"Teach me your ways."

kaminoan.png

Jareth grinned sinisterly down at his new apprentice. This was a milestone that all sith must reach before learning the ways, and that this being had taken his first baby step toward a new life within the sith was truly pleasing to the sith master.

"Very well" As he spoke a gloved finger touched to thumb and with a snap of the two, Sching's body was recovered, his suit returned to it's normal state, and no damage whatsoever could be seen or felt.

"Do not think I am being lenient, or that the terror you just felt cannot be manifested physically. I can very much do what I have just done to you for real, instead of forcing it into your mind and merely making you believe it so."

Turning to a door behind them, Jareth motioned for Sching to follow.

"Compose yourself, and come with me, I will show you your quarters."