Königreich des Teufels - Demolished Sith Academy (Carida)

Tarrian Skywalker

Showing promise...

Alora let herself go to the dance of combat, sinking into the dark energies and letting them flow through her, striking, parrying, flurrying her blade as they clashed over and over. She leapt with agile over him, using the force to aid her movements, feeling the shimmer of perspiration on her brow, their movements quickening again, her apprentice seemingly well trained with a blade. She gathered the darkness to her, a sinister grin crossing her features as she again threw Syn back into the wall.

"Well done my apprentice. I think that will do for tonight. Tomorrow we will work on your applications of the Force."

She replaced her blade on the wall and signalled to him to do the same.

"Any questions?"

She felt the need for sustinance and motioned for him to join her as she headed towards the Academy's kitchens.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Bishop looked up at his Master, finally getting to two feet. He sighed, and spoke, he needed to use the Force as a friend, as a person who could show his fear, his anger... his hatred. He would soon know this "friend" better than any friend he knew before, but before this happened, he would need to become more intune with it.

"I understand Master." Bishop nodded to him, and began to casually walk around the beds.

"What are we to do next then?"

"Now we work on the physical aspect. Let us leave to the training room."

Piro lead his apprentice to the training rooms of the Sith Temple. He stood behind a large pile of rocks that were at the far end of the training room.

"Now, evade these rocks, but do not hit them or let them touch you. Fail, and you will loose another hand."

Piro lifted ten rocks trhough the Force and sent them hurtling toward his apprentice.

Syn followed, still smoothing out his hair- smothered locks, trying to make himself seem more wake. His eyes barely were adjusted to the oncoming light, and they narrowed in a glare as he tried his best to sift through the rays of the kitchen. He folded his arms over his chest, pacing into the room and taking note of the his master's question, and briefly glanced in her direction. He'd ignore the question for but a mere moment and shift himself past her as to make comfort on a nearby chair.

Syn's body had tensed, and he almost flinched at the woman's touch. Her hand brought him back to reality, and his hollow gaze was set in her direction a moment. He offered her a slightly softer look as he peered into her mysterious eyes in a bit of an awe.

"Uh, questions? Can I know a bit about the woman who nearly took my head off back there?"

Ending with a friendly wink, Syn awaited what trivial answers were spouted his way..

P3UXctm.gif

Alora raised an eyebrow at him,

"Not much to tell about me. Not that I let anyone know anyway"

She added the last rather slyly as she eyed her apprentice. The kitchen staff approached and she gave them her order, looking to see what Syn wanted as well. She wasn't as cruel as some to send her apprentice out after wild game at this time of the night... maybe in the morning...

"I would like to know more about you though, seeing as I'll be training you."

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Respecting the fact that she was merely of greater power, he'd refrain from pursuing any such arguments as to why she remained so secrete and he was asked to spill his life. Nonetheless, he assumed the obedient side for once and took a second to contemplate his life before all this.

"Im nothing special, Mallichae Syn. Weighed in determination, anticipation and knowledge. My life before this is of no concern, nor was it something to remember anyhow. Ive learned to leave it all in the past and let it rot there while I look towards my future and appreciate that I can do so. --"

Pausing for a moment, Syn would take a moment to inhale and reach into the depths of his pockets to remove a simple piece of chew in order to calm his nerves while revoking past memories. Now with a innocent expression, he'd look directly into the eyes of his master and almost plead without words.

"I have never been good with associates, or rather - Friends. They've always managed to place anything above me and turn on me the second their needs were fulfilled. My hatred, buried within me, is what I believe to keep me breathing 'till this day. If I was too expose such a nature, Im afriad it would harm my well being. So as you remain secrete, I shall as well."

Placing his arms upon the table, he'd await the staff's delivery and put his head to rest until such a time came..

P3UXctm.gif

Alora could feel his anger burning within him as he spoke,

"Use that anger, channel it and let the Force move through you. Give yourself to the dark energies that surround us. Let them guide your movements. During that fight, you didn't let it. You were fighting more like you couldn't feel the force. You can. You just have to let it in."

As her meal arrived she started on it, relishing the taste of the steak as she recalled the last meal she shared with someone - that had been Nahstaa and it had been from a beast he had procured back on Mimban.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Coming to an understanding of channeling such an anger, Syn realized it shouldnt be too much of a task, simply because all these years he has been confining it and forcing it to reside within him. What was left is to re-channel such a force and allow the dark energies to consume that hatred and create a weapon of mass destruction embodied within his very self.

"Un.. Understood, Master."

Noticing that the meal was before him, he'd become silent and allow the tastes of the incredible meat to quench his hunger. Still the thought of channeling his buried anger, poked at him. He could feel the energies swelling within him, almost calling to be released and with her, he could make it happen..

"Delicious.."

P3UXctm.gif

"Good"

Alora grinned a wicked grin and let her eyes meet with Syn's.

"I suggest you get a good night's rest for tomorrow you will need it. Your task will be to go out of the Academy - unarmed - and catch one of the predator beasts that reside out there." She waved around a chunk of meat on the end of her fork, indicating what would become of his catch. "You will then deliver it to the kitchens before coming to find me."

Finishing up her meal she signalled for the kitchen staff to take the plate away.

"I'll retire now. See you after you've finished your task in the morning. And remember - use your anger in the hunt."

With that she left him to his thoughts, retiring to her rooms, showering and retiring for the night.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

-- Pain, and then endless darkness.

He sat up with a start, drenched in sweat. He panted, trying to get some air. He felt like his dream had actually been happening. But that was impossible. Dreams were only products of the mind, which became bored during slumber. But still it bothered him. He tried to roll over and get some more rest but he just couldn't drift back off.

Maybe this was one of those dreams that were rumored amongst folk, a vision of the future. Had he just foreseen an act of destiny? It seemed impossible, only beings of greater empowerment could view such things. He was far from such a level, yet it the fact still remained. He would have to ask his master in the morning, until then he'd just have to wait.

He knelt quickly beside the corridor's archway, leaving his belongings behind, his breath coming in short, ragged gasps as he lifted his gaze and pondered the his next destination. He closed one eye as he sighted along the top of the slim, shiny barrel, a clearing in a nearby forest.

He swallowed hard, trying desperately to calm himself, as he felt his heart pounding in his chest; he could hear the hisses and howls of creatures from the other side of the field. It was only a matter of time, he thought to himself, readying to dart off into the wild.

His right hand held out from under the protective overhang so that the rain spattered onto his fingertips. The rain beaded against his skin, pooling in the indentations between his fingers. Bringing his hand back under the rooftop, Syn shook the moisture from the limb before removing his outer robes. Glancing over his shoulder even though he knew the room to be empty, Syn stepped fully into the rain. He tilted his head back, eyes closed and allowed the rain to soak into him. The two tunics that he wore received the brunt of the rain's effects, the linen fabric offering little protection.

"Not mourning yet, but the timing shall suffice."

P3UXctm.gif

Alora slept peacefully, only she missed her Hunter... she longed for his touch and would have to find him soon, wondering just where he had gotten to. She drifted off to sleep, not concerned too much about what her apprentice was up to. She had sensed him slumbering just as she herself drifted back off to sleep. Once morning came it would be another story, he would be on his own against the predators and he would have to prove his worth...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

It was a vague feeling of unease, of restlessness, that had driven the Syn to leave this situated encampment so early. He was now searching to get at least an unrestricted view of his surrounding, if he could not get a clear picture of what it was that was weighing on his mind.

Climbing up a little way, his light steps perfectly noiseless in the still of the night, Syn came to an area mostly free of trees, rocky and harsh, strewn with large boulders. It was the perfect kind of place one would normally choose to contemplate the serenity of a quiet night while looking towards his future goal. This spot enabled a very desolate and enjoyable quietness, for he needed to listen ”“ into the darkness, and into himself.

The sky, brilliant in the glory of a million glittering stars only a little while ago, had clouded over, and a near complete darkness had descended over the forest. It was the night of the new moon, and no human or alien, not even a Master with the keen sight of many, could have seen anything in the obscurity of the forest below. However, Syn, sitting on one of the large boulders and looking down from his elevated vantage point, could still just make out the cautious movements of varying sized beasts in the shadow of the lone oak tree that stood high and straight in its solitude.

Syn rested his hands on the rock underneath him, willing himself to find the connection between these recollections and the indistinct apprehension that had come over him. Stone was mute to him; he could not read it as he could read the force buried within, even by the mere touch of his fingertips. Yet sometimes he found that deliberately shutting out his keen sensory perceptions helped him concentrate on his inner voice.

He was clad only in his leggings, his upper body glistening faintly with sweat and his silky hair free and loose in the breeze. He was humming softly in his melodious tenor, his thoughts deeply focused on the surroundings, while preparing to depart form this wretched place. Syn observed, so that the path he trod on would be pleasant and free of obstacles that might cause a delay while dismantling a good sized beast, yet he could not vex the trees, which still stood proud and at ease on either side of the path.

"This'll have to do.."

A shaft of moonlight pierced through the foliage above and shone like a spotlight on a place that surely must have been created by the hands of some higher authority. Bathed in a midnight glow, the glade looked as if its beauty had once been shyly hidden beneath layers of roughness, but magical fingers had coaxed that beauty out of hiding and made it shine with a serenity that was at once ethereal and homely.

In the centre of this enchanted place was a clear pool from which a faint, misty steam slowly wafted. Lilies of the valley, lilac, honeysuckle and lavender ”“ just beginning to bloom ”“ lined the pool and the fine marble steps that led gently into the water, their careful arrangement all around the glade testimony to the efforts of the loving hands that had planted and nurtured them. Butterflies teased the fragrant blossoms on the ground with gentle flitting touches, and danced with those that cascaded gently from the trees in white, yellow and pink showers. It was most definatel rare to see such a specimen of beauties gathered on such a planet, but it remained and it would be used.

Delightful owlsong filled the air, in harmony with the soft, lulling gurgle of ripples and the soft sighing of trees. And weaving itself around these sounds there came, too, the silvery growls of a massive beast, lured like Syn was, to the beauty that remained in this section of the planet.

Beforehand, Syn noticed surrounding the brilliance of the area was a collection of sharpened logs, apparently prepared for such occasions as hunting. Although his master instructed that he'd go unarmed, he made sure to stick to his word -- lacing the sharpened logs together and positioning them in veils of moss, camoflauged and ready to pierce..

---

Moments after preparation, the oversized beast remained in the distance, interupting the serenity with its constant snorts and howls of temptation. Imagining the blood pouring from its corrupted figure had Syn in attemped laughter, although utilizing the very grasp of his own anger like his master instructed, he could feel it burning through his eyes.

"!"

A whistle was issued, a resonating sound that triggered the beasts, animalistic behaviours, It's head curved and its eyes came in contact with the stealthy Syn. The beast saw the intent in Syn's eyes and accepted his challenge picking up speed toward the unarmed Sith. As the two neared each other Syn gave the hardest strike he could muster, aimed directly at the beast's nose and then feinted with extreme agility. The beast would slide, but it would prove worthless as its hide merely scratched the veiled logs of death.

"Almost.. This should work."

Syn would charge once more, yelling in all his anger, channeling it throughout his heightened hollering. He'd then perform a artistic flip over and on top of the beast, making sure it was aligned with the hidden logs. Regardless, the beast panicked and spun in various directions and fortunately charged towards the moss..

"Your time has come.."

A sinister smile carved itself onto his face as he whispered in the ear of the predestined death of the wild animal. It continued to charge recklessly, while Syn roared with laughter and allowed it to echo into the distance. -- And then there was silence.

Darkened blood splattered everywhere, the beast's body still intacted but its forehead mashed and pinned with nature itself. Growing weary and exhausted, Syn was quick to remove the mess of the animal and drag it by its tail, back towards his current residence. A trail of blood trickled behind him and other unearthly animals fed upon its thickness. Fortunately, Syn hadnt ventured too far from the base and would have the beast hung up in the kitchen within minutes..

P3UXctm.gif

Alora woke, stretching out her senses towards her apprentice, finding him already out for his task... sitting up she slowly shook her head, he was not completing his task properly. When she had told him to use his anger, she had meant through the Force, to use the dark energies that abounded in this place. Her angry voice sounded in his mind as she felt him dragging the beast back to the kitchens...

Use the Force! What have I been trying to get through your thick skull?? Go get another one! This time USE THE FORCE!

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Bishop smiled, as the first of the rocks started to come closer, again, he remembered how his anger had taken over his body. He focused again, using the Force with his emotion, death came into his mind, his father, mother, eveything. The first rocks flew across the room, bouncing off the wall and quietly hit the wall.

"Yes, I like this feeling."

More rocks came closer, this time he controlled one, crashing it into another, both shattering to the floor. Bishop would not be bested again. 4 down, 5 to go, as Bishop jumped over the demented rock. The other 5 came as a wall, but he focused harder, letting out a loud scream. The rocks explosed, pieces hit the walls instantly. He looked up, not see the rocks in sight, he didn't know he had the power."

"Tha.. tha... that, how did I do that?"

"You used the force as a weapon. Now destroy all the rocks without letting them hitting any part of your body except your hands or feet. Remember, fail and you loose another hand!"

Piro sent twenty rocks at Bishop, hoping to make him fail.

Bishop wasn't going to fail, he felt the Force flowing through his body faster, and better then ever. He felt the rocks heading at him at a insanly fast pace, but Bishop didn't take note of the speed, merely the size. Bishop flung his hands forward, halting the four rocks that were first in line, those created a wall for the six that were behind them. They all broke, but one still came hurtling towards him... he knew that he had to destroy it, so he focused screaming, his voice filtered throughout the whole room. The rock broke in two, then silently hit the ground. More came, and fast, he hurled the first one towards one behind it, those two falling and breaking.

Eight more came, again forming in a huge wall. He couldn't focus, he was getting sidetracked, he was getting tired. He still had to focus, and with the best of his ability, he did so. The rocks came into a huge line, he knew his Master was trying to make it harder, but this wouldn't happen, Bishop was strong, he was one with the Force. It was his friend, and his friend was becoming angry, and so was Bishop.

He let out another scream, and jumped high into the air, coming down down in front of all the rocks. He thrusted his hands forward, stopping the motion of the rocks to a halt instantly. He closed his eyes, seeing the rocks in his mind slowly begin to break away from each other, large cracks were now visable, and when he opened his eyes, the same view was there. The rocks were broke in two, and for the grand finale, he threw the rocks high into the air, their other parts layed on the ground. They came slamming down, connecting, and shattering. His mission was done, and as Bishop's knees collapsed to the ground.

((Sorry for the shortness, have to go.))

"Come on, you can't be tired all ready."

Piro sent another twenty-five rocks at his apprentice, trying to injure him.

Bishop laughed, standing, coming back into the focus with the Force. He let out a burst of energy, nearly ten rocks in the first row flew backwards, crashing against the wall behind his Master. He wouldn't fail, he was in too deep, he couldn't stop, he loved the feeling of power.

"Argggh!"

Two rocks came at him, but stopped right before they touched his hands. He tightened his gloves, and moved forward, holding the rocks up with the Force, but pushing them with his hands. He heard the crackling of the rocks in front of him, his rocks were transferring the pain into the body of Bishop, pain ran through his bones, but it was a good pain, it felt good.

More rocks hit the two rocks that shielded Bishop, they were beginning to crack as the onslaught of rocks continued, he would need new ones. He sent these ones forward, smashing into two other rocks that were set to smack into Bishop, they all fell to a sudden stop and landed on the floor. But Bishop couldn't focus, the final twelve were all coming at once, surrounding him. He only had one thing left that he could do, but it would be hard. He focused on his legs, his jump. He sprung his into the air, as all of the rocks made contact where he had just been standing. A loud crash was heard through the whole temple. Bishop landed, with a quiet thud. He had dodged, nearly fifty rocks, he was proud but it was shortlived.

"Well, I was a tad overwhelmed at that last attempt to... well, as it seemed, squeeze me to death."

((Uhg Sorry every one. If your a hopeful and your in the academy waiting on me,PM me right away. I want to make sure every one is still active.))

Renin smiled and nodded.

" Very well. Im glad to see new meat on the table."

The Sith Lord turned on his left heel and began to walk up the steps with a fluid flow of his feet. He he reached the top, he sat down in his chair, noticing Goreh standing by his side. Renin turned the chair towards the old hopeful and looked up at him, under his hood where his eyes couldnt be seen.

" Goreh Arada, you are to be my apprentice. Another is soon to be arriving and he shall be my apprentice as well."

The chair slowly turned back towards the windows that looked upon the Imperial base.

" Every one, a new student is to be arriving soon. I wish for you to show him respect and dont get choked by his appearence. He is pure evil and will be a great assence to the force."

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Goreh decided to be obedient,

ugh... obedience...

He stood beside Renin, and awaited his orders. As he stood, he surveyed the others within the room, and then thought to himself...

what have I gotten myself into?

He hoped to learn the ways of the force soon, as he felt an unbridled energy rise within him.

goreh5.jpg

"Yes I know. That's the point of this excersize. Now another task for you."

Piro lifted a pile of throwing star off of a table and suspended them in the air. There was approximatly 30 in all.

"I believe you know what to do, but this time, launch them back at me."

Piro launched the throwing stars at his apprentice.

The stars were nearly glimmering as they sped toward Bishop. This would prove to be less work then the rocks, because of the sheer fact that they were less heavy. There were more stars though, and they were coming in every direction.

Bishop caste out his hand, stopping the first few, but they were going so fast, he couldn't stop them forever. A burst of energy surfaced from his hand, knocking the first row of stars back and toward his Master. He heard the silent falls of the metal hitting the floor.

More came now, and Bishop wouldn't be able to focus on a single group, he would have to use them all, all of them at the same time. He got down on his power stance, which was getting on one knee. Thoughts of pain, of hatred came into his mind, his left hand lifted from the floor, you could see the blur of the Force gaining width, height, power. It flung forward at incredable speeds, knocking all the stars back to their origin.

Piro raised his hand and stopped the throwing stars and let them fall to the ground.

"That is enough for now Bishop. Let us delve deeper into your thoughts to see what truly drives you."

Piro sat down and began to meditate, he motioned for Bishop to follow. As Bishop went into his meditation, Piro looked into his apprentice's mind, to see what drives him.

((OOC: I'll be gone from tonight till Sunday night so just do one long descriptive post.))

The warm air whipped around him, cruelly flirting with the silken layers of his night robe and plying harsh kisses to his soft cheeks. It seemed the night singled him out for abuse while everyone else lounged comfortably, enjoying the beautiful night. Deferent eyes escaped his honest glace and idle conversations turned formal within his earshot. Respect sometimes stings like the vilest of insults, especially when one craves contact and reassurance. Simultaneously, the man was subject to both.

Awareness felt like the grinding of broken bones and tasted like fine wine turned to vinegar. His stomach knotted as his master's irritated voice battered his very efforts. He took a deep breath, pulled his shoulders back and release a slithering amount of tension, squirming about his body. To his surprise, the bloodied corpse of the creature flung to the other side of the kitchen, and was peirced amongst an array of sharpened objects. This miraculous event mustve been the act of using the force through anger, yet Syn was not satisfied as of yet. Blaring insults through the back of his mind as if attemping to direct it towards his master..

P3UXctm.gif

The sith lord brough his ship into the atmosphere quickly. He moved towards what appeared to be the acadamy. He landed the ship and gathered only what he would need for the short time he planned to be here.

He walked into the building glancing around slowly at the surroundings and paserbys. He didn't speak a word to anyone. The force would lead him to the right person and if that person wasn't here...then he would take his leave.

((Edit so no double post))

Not finding anyone at this point in time, Trowa decided he would seek out one of the planets that KR mentioned to him first. He headed back outside to his ship and left the acadmey.

Carnage.jpg

Alora grinned as she felt his anger, subtly encouraging it as she dressed and made her way to the kitchen.

"Now you know what I wanted you to do in the first place. Go get cleaned up, we're leaving. Meet me at my ship."

She headed straight for the Astra Mist, going through the pre-flight checks while she waited for her apprentice to get there.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

How many hours was it? He'd lost count. He was tired, very tired. Physically, he was strong, but mentally, his head spun. The Force danced away from his touch like feathers caught in an errant breeze. Emotions glinted at the edges of his perceptions, mere hints of the fire burning inside of his body. His legs ached, but not from sitting on the hard bench. The dull, distant throb of his body distracted him, pulling his mind from chasing the feathers of Force.

A few days ago, he had become unsettled, the Force pulling away from the imbalance in his body as it reset itself. His emotions became harder to control, erratic and potent. Sweat beaded on his brow as he fought with his body for control. The Force seemed to laugh at him, resisting his need to control himself, to control the changes within his own body.

Regardless of thought, he'd grab his possessions from his selected room and then would make way for the Astra Mist, entering it only minutes later.

P3UXctm.gif

Bishop's thoughts were jumbled, unclear, unorganized. Not one thing truly drove Bishop; he was a machine, needing oil, water and other resources to run. Bishop took a plot down, closing his eyes. He thought about his past, about what he feared, what had hurt him, what made him angry.

A quick picture showed his father, walking triumphantly across a platform. Many people were cheering, of course, if no one noticed; this was the Master Jedi ceremony. In the thought, you could see Bishop turning his still huge body and leaving the room of clapping Jedi enthusiasts behind. Leaning against a wall in the Jedi Temple, his father came out; he had noticed the Bishop had left earlier.

"What's up Bishop? What's wrong, why aren't you with your mother?" His father asked urgently.

"It's you, all you care about is this, is the Jedi, you don't care about us, were only prizes. You always spoke of protecting us, but I don't see one day when your home, I don't recall when you were there when the Bounty Hunters attacked us, oh, let me refresh your memory, they attacked us 'cause of you."

Bishop's father took a hard long stare at his son, looking on the ground.

"Bishop... It wasn't my fault... the Council didn't want me to be associated with you; they felt your presence, your Dark presence. That is why I was never home, that is what I have been hiding all these years." Bishop looked up, slightly smirking.

"You were the reason I turned to that side, and I guess you never heard of my meetings... If only you cared." Bishop turned on his heel again, leaving his father questioning his parenting. Following the rules of the council, what a rightful Master. He smiled at the thought, his Father was still out there, somewhere, but that would be another task for another day.

There was another thought that needed to be penetrated, it quickly flashed into view. It was the night at which the Hunters came to their house. Lucky, Bishop had some training, and, as the only other male in the house, was sworn to protect his family. Two of them knocked on the door, as Bishop's mother answered, there was already a bullet coming for her head, but Bishop expected this, he wouldn't call out to his mother, which is why he wasn't the one opening the door, he didn't want them to know he knew.

Bishop caste out his hand, the bolt changed direction almost instantly. The two hunters were surprised, but didn't run, no hunter would run, it was their job. Bishop ran fast, throwing his mother away from the door. He did a quick punch to the face, but the hunter's arms were already there, she charged knocking Bishop back into the wall, hard. He was a little disoriented. Rubbing his head, he heard two quick shots. His sister...

It felt like all consciousness came back like a bullet hitting someone, both did happen. He charged fast, knocking the first hunter into the ground, as he brought around his vibrosword that he grabbed from his room. He entered it into the throat of the attacker. One was now dead, the other was smirking happily.

"Too late."

"No, for her yes, for you, it's just started." Bishop said in a loud, angry voice.

Bish jumped on top of the hunter, knocking him onto the bed, he saw his sister lying on the side, two bullets in her head.

Bishop yelled, as he shoveled out multiple punches to the face of the hunter. He heard more voices rushing into the house, Jedi. He would not let them take this away, no, this was his fight. With his massive hands, he pulled the Hunter up towards the sky, choking him.

"BISHOP put him down." Yelled his father, now entering the frame of the door. "Oh, hello, glad you came for the end."

As Bishop stripped the man of his breast plate, his chest was naked. He forced the sword into the stomach making a huge slit. He put his hands inside, pulling out one of his lower ribs.

"How would you like to die like my sister, defenseless, oh, and a new addition, with your own rib... Hmm? Sounds goo..."

His father pushed him away from the body. The man would bleed out in mere seconds.

"Oh, look who came to save the day, FATHER! I love you dad, you were just in the nick of time, you just missed our sister dying by mere seconds, man, is that a record, always late for bad things! I guess so, man, did I every tell you I love you?"

With that, Bishop shoved the rib of the man into his father, and walked out of the door, pushing past nearly 10 other Jedi.

Bishop opened his eyes... those were his current thoughts.

Masochist was spawned from the shadows of the planets surface. He was covered with blood and scars from an unknown torture he endured from the spawning. He yelled in pain and terrible agony as he stood on his feet. Masochist felt his body, it was bare and raw and oozing with blood. He then opened his eyes....and saw nothing...

Masochist followed the darkness to an unknown location to what it seemed to him as a building. He wondered around the amazingly large building until he found an opening.

He walked forward into the opening, it was cold...The air was thick and compressed. Masochist wounds began to worsen within each step he manged to make.

Masochist felt the walls found himself in an open area. He heard voices. Many of them seem dark. Blood began to trickle down from his horns, new wounds were forming from his body.

Wherever he is it's full of evil....and he loves it

MASOCHIST_SIG.jpg