Nar Shaddaa

BLCKCLONE

A lone X-wing cleared hyperspace, and loomed over the moon below. Isolder kept a safe distance, cautious of Hutt forces. He sent a communication to the surface. There was no doubt any criminals below could monitor it, but the planetoid didn't seem to be reacting to his presence anyway.

"Talon Flick, this is Isolder. I have been sent by Ara-lai. What is the situation down there?"

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Isolder sat back in the Final Flash's cockpit, visibly annoyed.

"As you wish Talon, but make sure to notify me when you've found something."

I think it is a waste to wait for more ships leaving Nar Shadda. Daz-Ex is probably long gone by now.

Isolder also didn't think Talon understood the nature of this mission. Daz-Ex had not been on any sort of mission or assignment. He would have to explain himself to the Council, and Isolder fully intended to take Daz there. By force if necessary. But for now, Isolder obeyed observing the planet below for anything suspicious.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

Isolder recieved Talon's message. He did not appreciate the Jedi's tone. Isolder opened up his comm.

"I appreciate the advice Talon, but I will play this out as I have been ordered to. Daz-Ex may have his reasons, but whether they are in line with the Jedi code or not is for the Council to decide. Wyhl was a vile gangster, but a life nonetheless. I have no intention of harming the boy, as long as he makes no move against the Jedi. Go if you wish, I'm sure we can handle him."

Despite his words, the Blademaster/Jedi Knight decided it was best for Colos to get a chance at speaking to Daz first. Isolder would decide if interference was necessary from there.

moon3.jpg

The Jedi had been nonresponsive for some time now. And that was making Isolder more and more annoyed. Ara-lai had sought fit to send him to investigate. It was more than a little discourteous for them to not update him as they had promised. Isolder sent a comm to Scorp,

"I'm going to Coruscant anyway. Remain here, or follow, I don't care which, just be quick about it."

moon3.jpg